Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Ketty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Getty. So the blonde Chicken, the blue genead, you know, the Sydney Sweeney, the one with your boobies. I don't want to know her name, so I try not to. I don't. I don't want things like that in my head. He's a big star.
Speaker 3: I don't need to memorize the name of young starlets. I just I gotta fit other stuff in there. I need to remember my bank password. That's what I need to remember. I don't need to remember her name. I only got so much space.
Speaker 4: Bake your bank password, Sydney Sweeney, not Sidney thirty six, twenty four thirty six exclamation point.
Speaker 3: I should do that with all my passwords. What's the password for chest dot com? Kim Kardashian, what's my password to get into my car? Kanye West? Just all celebrities, Yes, remember actually and so the you know the controversy. If you don't, what are you here for? But they ask people on the street, young people on the street, they're what they think about the young women and here's a whole bunch of them.
Speaker 2: The Sydney sweenyad.
Speaker 5: Have you seen it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, I have.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 7: Trying to calm myself, but that would Sydney Sweeney has good jeep, really like the eugenics in that it's dripping with it, And I'm like, well, I get both sides of the argument, like she's talking about like actual genes, but then I get the other side saying like, oh, but like this could be like a play on words for like something else.
Speaker 2: You're an idiot, but.
Speaker 8: Likely I think there's just.
Speaker 9: So much more going on in the world that like an ad.
Speaker 7: About Sidney Sweeney isn't something that.
Speaker 9: We need to pay attention to.
Speaker 2: And when you saw it, what did you think.
Speaker 7: Of I mean I thought, you know, it was disgusting.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's.
Speaker 5: Just showing what kind of country we're turning into, because it's white supremacy at the end of the day, that's what this ad is representing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a good look.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, she knowed the blonde hair, blue eyed, white woman, you know, very cute and a lot of the things she's been doing online have been a little bit questionable. It seems that she's definitely been, you know, pandering to a certain group of men online.
Speaker 6: And I've been seeing a lot of people online being like, Okay, well, if we ran the same ad with.
Speaker 9: A black woman, it would be interpreted differently.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 6: My thoughts on that is that, you know, a black woman probably wouldn't use the same inflection, and you know they didn't do that, So you know, they can say what ifs all they want, But the fact of the matter is is they used a white woman to spend a send a very specific message.
Speaker 10: But I definitely think if it were a black woman, it would send a different message, specifically because that's the world that we've created, that we've that we've grown up in, and so by specifically using a white you know, a white person, it completely disregards everything that we've spent the last week of centuries working towards and and so that just kind of it just it rubs us the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Wow, there's a lot there. The last woman actually had an argument. It was cracker jack. I mean, it was crack pod. It was silly, but at least it had the form of an idea. But can you, So the other ones just spouted phrases like that for a play just one more second, play play the first one and see if you can identify a coherent idea.
Speaker 2: In this the Sydney Sweeney ad.
Speaker 6: Have you seen it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, I have?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 7: Trying to call myself?
Speaker 4: But that was.
Speaker 7: Sydney Sweeney has good jeep really like the eugenics in that it's tripping with it, and I'm like, no.
Speaker 11: I would be willing to lay a significant amount of money down that she had never heard the word eugenics before this commercial and controversy.
Speaker 2: She thinks Hugh gen X is a guy who commented on the ad.
Speaker 3: And I know from show history that if we had her on the phone, Joda said, I got a quick question, when did your boyfriend hang himself?
Speaker 2: She doesn't.
Speaker 4: She doesn't have a boyfriend. Her boyfriend is Jay Guavera or ya Ya Sinwar.
Speaker 2: For God's sake.
Speaker 3: But that the whole weird thing that I've been asking about this for years now.
Speaker 2: Is there a history?
Speaker 3: Is there any time in history that a country has turned on itself culturally the way we have? Where we are there examples? Did Greece do this? Did the Romans do this at some point where they they hated themselves and then you know, bring in the barbarians. We're terrible people. Yeah, and so a white woman, Oh, that is just horrible, even though that is the biggest group of people in America, portraying one is out of bounds.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: There was the last gal who had an idea, though it was completely ridiculous. Was Yes, featuring an attractive white woman selling jeans was just set us back a couple hundred years after all we tried to accomplish, you know, trying to have black people have their constitutional rights. It's a good point, sweetheart, Well well said, good lord. That is something. Meanwhile, in another front on the culture War, all the attention to Texas is being paid to the whole redistricting thing, and the hypocrisy of both sides calling out this undemocratic jerry mandering is just it's so cute, it's so sweet. They're all liars. But this is Alex Stein. Do you know Alex's act does his act sometimes for the Blaze, Glenn Beck's outfit, but he's a provocateur. One of his main things is he goes to hearings, public hearings, government hearings and gives these speeches. He first gained a little fame in COVID because he was so frustrated with a lot of the COVID policies, which I appreciate. But here he is testifying in Texas. It's twelve, Michael, number twelve about men in women's private spaces, specifically quote unquote transgender people.
Speaker 2: Welcome to introduce yourself. Go ahead. My name is Alex Stein.
Speaker 12: I'm considered one of the sexiest men in conservative politics. And one thing I want to say a lot of people are going to hear my test money. You're gonna say you're anti LGBTQ. I want to say, that's impossible because I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan, so obviously I have.
Speaker 2: A lot of gay pride.
Speaker 12: But you know, a lot of conservatives, like yourself, you want to outlaw transgenders and women's sports. I disagree. I like transgenders and women's sports because you can gamble on them and win money. You know, I want so much money on Leah Thomas's propeller hunting that pool.
Speaker 2: I almost turned draft draft kings.
Speaker 9: Excuse me to draft queens.
Speaker 12: Now, when we come to the bathroom build though, this is an asymmetrical problem because, first of all, no dude cares if like a bisexual woman comes in there and tries to use like a p funnel. You know, if some lady boy comes in there, some you know stud comes in there wants to pee in a journal, No guy's going to be threatened by, you know, a trans woman. But we don't want these gargoyles in address, you know, some check with a dick coming in there and trying to peer poop next to my girlfriend, because that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just going to say something.
Speaker 12: Listen, I want to ask my person. Ever, right, let me just think, So, we're sick of these transgenders trying to invade women's personal spaces. These people have autogonophilia.
Speaker 2: Their sexual perverts, and.
Speaker 12: They actually get satisfaction from going.
Speaker 2: There and looking under a stall.
Speaker 12: So these are mentally ill people that are on hormones, that are on all kinds of pills. They're impulsive, and they do not belong on one's the restroom. So if some of you lifsbans want to come in and p ne next to me, you're more than welcome. So we just don't let the chicks with dicks in the in the women's room, and you guys are all welcome in the men's room.
Speaker 2: I think that works, Thank you very much, So you very much.
Speaker 3: When when did the shouting start when he dropped the c with d comment? Was that what turned people off?
Speaker 2: Or was it peen and pooping that part? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The crowd got stirred up there. Wow Wow did that help? Did that help the national conversation?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 4: I didn't find it at all amusing either. I wish mister Stein knew.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh, he crashed an MSNBC live shot following his testimony.
Speaker 2: I hate to hear that. Mike, Well, it's next clips thirteen.
Speaker 3: We just watched the speaker gabble out with a whole lot of anger. Kelly, here's the state of play, here's.
Speaker 12: The CBC suck m CNBC sud talk to you for a second, CNBC socke.
Speaker 1: Okay, sometimes this happens, and we understand that that can happen, and while we love free speech, we're going to keep control here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't like that as much. I don't like No, that's just rude. Yeah, that's that's just there's no cleverness there.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's that's just basically Heckler's veto there.
Speaker 2: You're just not letting people talk. Yeah, come on, Alex, do better.
Speaker 3: That other one I liked though, So what was that group he was speaking to? What was the setting of Texas legislature on they let you talk that long?
Speaker 4: You got a public it's probably sixty seconds. No, that was a little longer than that. Maybe you get two minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm sure people say crazier s than that. Uh yeah, yeah, I would agree. I like him referring to the people as transgenders. Do you well?
Speaker 4: And he I hate to even say this, he used trans woman when he meant trans man. Of course, I get confused that eighty percent of the population does.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I rarely am that an establishment that doesn't have an all gender bathroom. Maybe that's a California thing, but almost never do I go to a bathroom anywhere where it's not what do they call it, gender neutral or whatever? Yeah, are all genders?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah. We changed those states and a few airports.
Speaker 3: So I don't have a sense of it. How much of the rest of the country is doing that, But like for California, they changed all the bathrooms for a tiny percentage of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, it's it's just a handful of places in America that do that.
Speaker 2: With the net result.
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's a pretty good handful of places, Blue cities.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised. Well, I guess I'm not. But women should complain because women always had the better restroom at the bathroom because a.
Speaker 4: Lot of women are convinced that to be a good person you have to go along with the progressive thing, and to fight it is bigoted, and so they silenced themselves.
Speaker 2: It's like the whole you quoted a.
Speaker 4: Couple of women who said this the angry, unstable junkies in your town, that you are the bad person for judging them. So these women, actually the ideology trumps their need for self preservation, their instinctive reaction to danger, and they squash it down.
Speaker 2: The trigger you or with something, Katie, before we take a break.
Speaker 11: Oh, just the days of going into the bathroom and just knowing it's going to be clean are long over, since the general neutral and even in the female's restrooms now.
Speaker 3: I don't know why do I know this? When was I ever in a woman? I must have been in a women's restroom in some situation in my life. But I remember thinking, wow, it's so much cleaner than the dude's restroom.
Speaker 2: It's just like night and day.
Speaker 3: But of course that's over now because there's no such thing as the men and women's restroom because that would be bigoted or hateful something.
Speaker 4: Again, in some parts of the country that is true, it is far from all of them.
Speaker 3: Finally, pay off that bean bag chair story luxury bean bag chairs among all the things he know.
Speaker 4: Nineteen seventy six, hippie. I'm not laying around no bean bag. My son's got a lava lamp he got he bought off eBay. So cool, so cool, Stay.
Speaker 2: Here, Yeah, you see this.
Speaker 13: After a shockingly weak jobs report, Trump claimed the numbers were rigged to make him look bad, so he fired the commissioner in charge of reporting the unemployment numbers. On the way out, the commissioner was like, and that's one last job for August fine.
Speaker 2: Rump said that.
Speaker 13: He'll announced a new commissioner in the next few days. So far the front runner is Sidney Sweeney, but we'll see where we land.
Speaker 2: We don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 3: So NBC announced they resigned Jimmy Fallon through the end of twenty eight I guess so he is much less political show. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. I don't know if it makes more money or costs less. I don't have any idea of any of that sort of stuff, but it's gonna stick around for a while. Remember, we were interested to find out that Stephen Colbert the average age of Stephen Colbert's audience was sixty eight.
Speaker 2: And I wonder what it is for.
Speaker 3: The evening newscast because I was gonna have hands and grab this clip. I didn't At one point, David Muir on the ABC Evening News last night says, and with the death of Lonnie Anderson, we'll hear from Barbara Eden on her thoughts. And I thought, who do you think your audience is? Barbara Eden from I Dream of Genie, which aired in the sixties. Now I realized it had a life in reruns. But a TV show was on in the sixties, So you're gonna have that person comment on somebody else who died from the seventies. How old is your audience?
Speaker 4: I'd like to dig into that, because I'm shocked every time I hear the answer to that sort of question, Like when it was Letterman, the average age was sixty and now it's sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Which is just crazy. Yeah. Uh, anyway, that are old lefties. I guess right. I mentioned luxury.
Speaker 3: According to the New York Times, I didn't know this, but luxury bean bag chairs are having a moment, and they did a big review of a variety of them. And they don't have to cost a thousand dollars. The one they like the most cost a thousand bucks and you can order it on Amazon. The almost perfect bean bag chair, massive selection of colors and textures to choose from, does not dominate the room, feels like floating inside a hug. No cracked tailbone as butt meets floor. Luxurious and fantastic. It'll be your favorite piece of furniture. You'll send it in. Their theory is you buy one of these things and it seems ridiculous, this is what you'll sit in and all the time. So you spent however much money you said on your couch or or whatever chairs, this is what you're gonna sit in all the time because it's so comfortable.
Speaker 2: You have a bean bag chair you like Kittie.
Speaker 11: I had one, and yes, you will sit in it, you will sleep in it.
Speaker 9: It will become your favorite thing.
Speaker 3: I have had a problem with dogs urinating on our bean bag chairs.
Speaker 2: That happened to you.
Speaker 11: That's why I said had My sweet senior dog had an accident on it and it could not be revived.
Speaker 3: Dogs love sleeping on a bean bag chair. They can just kind of get comfy down in there and then they do their business or it smells like a dog to your.
Speaker 4: Dogs pee on other furniture, Katie just bean bag chair.
Speaker 11: This was when she was getting older and had an accident. She didn't pee on stuff.
Speaker 2: Now. I have not had that problem with anything but bean bag chairs.
Speaker 3: But really, especially when we had multiple dogs, the one dog will kind of try to claim it as it's placed to sleep, and then the other dog will say, no, you didn't and urinate on it.
Speaker 9: I wish they had another way to claim things.
Speaker 3: I know, like a sign or a post it note would be handy.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: A what do you call on the wine glass? This a little wine glass charm? Yeah, that would be perfect.
Speaker 2: Is this your wine? Yes? I'm the little car.
Speaker 4: There You go right, so you don't get me mixed up and somebody else's spit on your glass.
Speaker 2: Yeck, so get yourself a luxury bean baker. What was it? I don't have time for the other things. We can I tell you? Can I tell you anything? I don't know nothing. You haven't told us one hundred times before. How do you like this headline?
Speaker 4: A giant tub of mayonnaise married my friends sponsored weddings.
Speaker 2: Ah? I love that idea. I want to talk about that. Maybe do that in the podcast. Hey Hanson, did.
Speaker 3: You grab the Nebraska congress person who got booed at his town hall yesterday? I want to get that on because the topic was really interesting. I don't know if it's an AstroTurf Democrats in black, I don't know either way. The topic was damn interesting for this Republican congressman that got booted to town hall yesterday.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty boy.
Speaker 1: Someone stands up and says, I will lead this city by making it more affordable. And here are my plans, real plans. Plans to deliver on childcare, plans to deliver on housing, plans to deliver an experiment. We're going to try things on groceries. That is the Democratic message.
Speaker 3: So that's Elizabeth Warren pushing socialism. She's up with Mom Donnie because government run grocery stores and rent price fixing and all that sort of stuff is a good idea in her world.
Speaker 2: I hate we're going to try things that have failed over and over again.
Speaker 3: I ain't talking about this all the time because to a certain extent, I feel like, God, that's such tired talk radio.
Speaker 2: It's been talked to death. We have to constantly attack.
Speaker 3: That because they're constantly pushing that crap.
Speaker 2: It's amazing to me that how does that live.
Speaker 3: It's been tried endlessly, it's never even come close to succeeding on any level.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Well, because it's such an interesting phenomenon that I was unaware of until I read the book The Myth of the Rational Voter, which is that on certain economic matters like rent control, if you just give people the introduction to the topic, they love the idea in overwhelming numbers.
Speaker 4: It makes perfect sense to them. Then after little explanation, virtually everybody realizes, oh, that's a terrible idea. But there are certain ideas that at first blush are really appealing. So you can dupe young voters and soft heads, but mostly young voters.
Speaker 2: Into going for him over and over every generation.
Speaker 3: So our friend Craig texted Joe and I the other day personally and he mentioned seven year old me being having socialism explained to me, and I've never looked back, and it was I asked about that as a seven year old, why don't they just give everybody the same amount and then? And my dad said because nobody would try then, And I thought, oh, okay, that makes sense. And I've never considered socialism since that was all I needed, right, because that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 4: Do you want to elaborate a little bit and say that people only work for two reasons reward or to avoid punishment, and since you're reducing or eliminating the reward, all that's left is punishment. Do you want to live in that world?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: The reason I wanted to have that setup was this congressman from last night in Nebraska. His name is Mike Flood, and he was having a town hall in Nebraska, a solidly read district that he has won by double dig it's multiple times.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: One of the problems with our current germandering system. Not to get off on that topic again, with what they're doing in Texas, and they've already done in California and Illinois, New York and everywhere else. Is the only way you can lose is to somebody else in your party who's more extreme to the right left than you.
Speaker 2: And that's not good.
Speaker 3: But so MSNBC particularly loves these clips of Republicans getting booed at their town halls and tries to portray that as see how far off track the Republican Party is. I know for a fact in some of these cases, they just did a good job of getting activist lefties in there to boo the guy or the war. Yeah, and that's what's happening most of the time. Whether that's happening or not here is kind of interesting, really. I mean, if this is his own crowd booing him, it's horrific. If it's the Democrats booing him, that's also a problem, because now we're I mean, I don't even know what town halls are if we're busting in people from the other side to boom.
Speaker 2: This is a portion of it.
Speaker 6: Why did you cut snap and healthcare research?
Speaker 2: We do not have unlinimited money in the United States. It's twenty nineteen. Our country spent sixty billion dollars on SNAP.
Speaker 1: During COVID, that number were to one hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 3: So I don't believe. I don't know anything about this particular district, but I don't believe in rural red state America, rural counties that people were booing like crazy the idea of cutting back on government hands of the food.
Speaker 4: After a single sentence of his response, no, there was activists bust in to do what they just did.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 3: And later in the speech he says something about a twenty nine year old man without a job who's perfectly healthy shouldn't be getting free handout food from the taxpayers, and somebody in the crowd yelled, yes, they should. They deserve it. I remember if it was food or healthcare. It was one of the two, and the crowd said yes. He diverted, and the crowd cheered like crazy. So once again, I'm supposed to believe that red rural America is for free healthcare and free food for healthy men who don't want to work.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe that. Yeah, No, well no they don't. They don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I was gonna say, if that is the case, we are so far past the point of doomed speaking of socialism that it's there's no fixing it.
Speaker 2: I don't point even talking about it.
Speaker 3: Let's just do yeah, let's just do celebrity interviews for the rest of our careers. Because once Red State America is bought into the we all deserve stuff for free, then it's.
Speaker 2: Really over coming up.
Speaker 4: Barbara Aiden's thoughts on Lonnie Anderson stay with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole uh.
Speaker 4: And it's a shame, the whole town hall thing has become ruined now because it's just a publicity stunt, like everything else, to get some great footage on MSNBC or or whatever.
Speaker 2: Just came across this story. I want to get some of these.
Speaker 3: First of all, a man has been charged with disorderly conduct for throwing that sex toy on the floor at the w NBA game.
Speaker 2: It's not certainly not Ordon right.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I am I pop knocked my computer over gesturing.
Speaker 3: Somebody sent me a picture of the thing that got thrown on the floor at the w NBA game. It was a it was a marital device. If you're if you're marriage just struggling, you this device you probably get it from your doctor, h. And you use it in a loving manner to increase something or other satisfaction, yes, Kate.
Speaker 4: And apparently it comes in a rainbow of colors, because this one was like a nuclear reactor spill green, so it was.
Speaker 9: A glow stick.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 11: I was just enjoying watching you talk your way through that, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: I don't like that, right, I've never said that word in my life, and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: What dildo?
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, I was going to say rhymes with schmildoh.
Speaker 3: But that's a horrible word. I don't know why, just to find it off putting. But anyway, somebody sent me it because I was texting with somebody about the story and they sent me a like close up picture of the thing, and on.
Speaker 2: My phone, it didn't show me the text.
Speaker 3: It said you're about to receive sensitive sexual material of a sexual nature.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you're okay to view it? Ah?
Speaker 3: And I clicked yes, and then it said underneath it, if this disturbs you, remember there is help out there, and it gave me a.
Speaker 2: Phone number to call on my phone. Never mind help? Where do I order one? How'd you like to work that hotline?
Speaker 3: I almost wanted to call the number I should have. Yeah, somebody just sent me a picture of a say the word Joe dildo. Somebody just sent me a picture of one of those. And I'm disturbed. I mean, you said if I'm disturbed, I'm disturbed. What can you do for me? I don't know what to do. I don't know who to talk to. I don't know anything anymore.
Speaker 4: There's a glowing green, glowing green fake Schwantz on the floor of a w NBA game.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can carry on.
Speaker 3: So I assume that is AI on my iPhone to stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah dick pics from being sent to injured pictures.
Speaker 3: Yes, which I guess is as common as common can be, even for like high school girls, which is I don't know, maybe if you've seen maybe maybe if it becomes ubiquitous enough, it will no longer have any effect. But I guess it's to stop that from happening on your phone, and it says you're about to get a picture of one, are you sure you want to see it?
Speaker 2: And then it gives you a phone number to call if you're a beautif if you're upset.
Speaker 11: That's kind of universal through all the social media outlets as well too, Like if you're scrolling on Instagram and there's something deemed inappropriate, it does the same thing.
Speaker 3: But I should have called. If you call the phone number, well let's just give you.
Speaker 11: Another picture and then see if the number pops back up.
Speaker 2: Well, what are you gonna love this idea? Joe, don't send me yours. I don't want to see you. No, I won't trust me. Call the phone number and say, okay, I got a picture of one I am.
Speaker 3: I don't know which way's up? I mean, I'm lost. Is a sunset even beautiful anymore? After I've seen this? I don't know.
Speaker 4: If you're a twelve year old or something. It would be useful to have someone to reach out to. I suppose to report it, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is there anybody that wouldn't click? Be curious enough to click? I need to see what this is? So well right, No, not everybody will. Everybody will, of course, unless you're a nun or something. I had an interesting discussion with a couple of buddies the other day about the internous none who has friends who send you pictures of sex toys exactly?
Speaker 2: Or strangers who knows?
Speaker 4: Maybe strangers had the old somebody on the crowded bus or subway car, whatever, just trolls for who's got their air drops set to anybody? Oh, then that's when they hit you with the DPA. That's disgusting. Anyway, I had this discussion with a couple of friends, several friends, and there was no consensus reached. The hurling of the marital aid onto the floor of the WNBA game.
Speaker 2: For novelty purposes only.
Speaker 4: Does that have a specific message or was it just to be silly and shocking?
Speaker 3: I think that second one. What would the message possibly be? Well, that was the discussion. I'm reading ulysses, which is all full of imagery. I should be better at figuring this out. What is the what is the underlying message that's being sent here?
Speaker 2: I have something to.
Speaker 4: Do with the fact that a number of the ladies are allegedly not heterosexual.
Speaker 2: But what's that got to do with anything on the court? Yeah, Katie, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: See I could see doing that if there's a suspicion of a transwoman competing against women.
Speaker 2: All right, Wow, do I have to spell this out for it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I really didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, what's what's your most going to leave it on st what's your message? What is your message?
Speaker 4: Am I the hurler in this case? Are my message sitting here now the hurler? What was the hurler's message? You ladies aren't into fellas, you'll you'll need this, okay.
Speaker 2: Roughly?
Speaker 3: Well then then that gets back to the other one. That's just to be shocking and funny, right, right, But because that's not the best way. If you need that, you don't get it from a fan throwing it on the floor.
Speaker 2: I would soon or.
Speaker 4: That's right, from a website that ensured your confidentiality and a plain brown.
Speaker 3: Wrapper exactly right, and exactly you don't know where's been just tined off.
Speaker 2: I'd boil it.
Speaker 4: But I mean, if somebody throws like a stuffed alligator onto the court, well they're probably Florida fan, but whatever, Just that would something just wacky as opposed to a specific sort.
Speaker 2: Of wacky, That's what I'm asking I think it. I think it was layden with with messaging.
Speaker 4: They weren't rummaging around in their belongings thinking, you know, I'd really like to throw something on the court. What do I have here? Oh that's right. The fake Schwanz I'll throw that now. It was deliberately chosen.
Speaker 3: See you think it was. I can't say the word. It'd be better if I could say the word, but I can't. I can't make myself say it.
Speaker 4: And has anybody dug up the Playboy play sound of when that happened?
Speaker 2: Is that just so we played a couple of days ago? That would be him? Oh that's that's inappropriate, the one play by play. Well, yeah, I would agree. Yeah, it's not orderly conduct and it is not appropriate. I would agree. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you believe it was social commentary of a sort ad dipped in irony, as indeed exactly, Okay, we will finish strong, stronger than this. We'll finish strong next.
Speaker 14: Strong.
Speaker 5: Now, the victims say they're frustration and anxiety. It's not aimed at the judge, but at the government. Quote the ones asking to release these transcripts, exhibits, et cetera, of which the victims are not privy to. While they have concluded that there is nothing more to see on the files they hold now, they also say that they don't believe the government even wants their input here. Quote, they would rather ask a convicted imprisoned sex trafficker abuser.
Speaker 2: For confirmation I had I had yesterday's sound cheat. That is not what I wanted it at all. I have no interest in that story whatsoever.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, that's not really as cheerly cheery as you sold it to us.
Speaker 2: Sound cheat. Sorry about that. Made a mistake. It was an error.
Speaker 3: I take full responsibility. Oh so impressive that Nebraska congressman we played a little bit ago. So the New York Times, it's interesting. They even say in their headline, a GOP congressman faced his voters.
Speaker 2: It wasn't pretty.
Speaker 3: Most Republican lawmakers are avoiding town hall meetings, reluctant to confront energize Democrats an answer tough ques. So they just yeah, it's just in their headline that it's Democrats that are showing up to the Republican town hall, the Republican the Republican representatives down hall and booing.
Speaker 2: The crap out of them. Well, what does.
Speaker 3: Anybody learn from that? Well, and what's wrong with it? Isn't that exactly?
Speaker 4: Because if I live in the district of Congressman X, whether he's of my chosen party or not, he is my congressional representative. True and I certainly ought to be able to petition him for the address with my grievances. The problem is that's not what it's about. It's about shouting and chanting and the heckler's veto, and that they're not asking intelligent questions, getting the answer and then saying but I think the flaw on you're reasoning is X. None of that is happening. It's just shouting and cheerleading.
Speaker 2: Final Thoughts with Ar'm fryinging. Here's your host from Final Thoughts, Joe Getty. So many people, Oh were too soon.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Let's get a final thought from every anybody on the show before we wrap things up for the day.
Speaker 2: Mike Langelot lead us up well with bing bags making a comeback. You gotta get on this waterbeds. Waterbeds are going to make a comeback. The worst idea ever put all your money into waterbeds. They're going to make a comeback.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I was twenty when I was experiencing the waterbed world, mostly because an unbaffled waterbed you better have a young bath to get in.
Speaker 2: None of that thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the only upside was the warmth on Sully winter night and you live in a cold climate.
Speaker 2: That was the best. Yeah, Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman.
Speaker 11: As a final thought, Katie, one of the funnier things I remember from my childhood was my guy friend jumping onto a waterbed and going right through it.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, right through unforcedly. That's a long clean up, uh for that, Jackie.
Speaker 3: Final thought for us didn't get to this news story. Nuclear power on the Moon is critical to US space exploration, So we are going to move quickly to build nuclear reactors on the moon.
Speaker 2: How are people going to react to that?
Speaker 4: That's a fascinating idea and an obvious solution.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Get natural gas up there? Propane tanks, send up one each. My final thought is there's a lot of good stuff we didn't get to today, and we'll get to it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's your final one.
Speaker 4: For instance, the number of black adults who think DEI backfires is almost twice as many as the number of white people who think that.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I want to talk about that. Armstrong and Getty wra pick up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: So many people think so little time ago to Armstrong in giddy dot com. We've got a lot of great hot links there for check out Katie's corner. Drops a Nope mail bag at Armstrong in giddy dot com, pick up a T shirt.
Speaker 3: What are the hippies gonna think of? Nuke's on the moon See tomorrow, God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm Strong and get you.
Speaker 4: We were so many great omen Today I'm Strong and Getty show, but perhaps done as great as.
Speaker 2: This the Sydney Speeniad.
Speaker 8: Have you seen it?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yes I have?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts? M?
Speaker 7: Trying to calm myself, but that would M.
Speaker 5: It's dripping with it and I'm like.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 2: I note, thanks you all very much. Armstrong and Getty