Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: AI Artificial and Technology. Artificial intelligence is something that we've talked about a lot on our platform and because I remember, like in New York there's tolls, a lot of tolls, yes, and I remember when those were jobs people, you know, you would give them five dollars and they give you four dollars back or whatever, and they break the change for you. And now they stood in the booth all day, summertime winner and they got paid fifteen dollars an hour whatever they got paid. And that was a job for a lot of people. And there's no Everything is through cameras now and they take pictures and they send you either easy pass or they send you a bill and the mail. And now we see where Amazon ghost stores where there's no cashiers and you just walk out the store. It's just yeah. So Andrew Yang spoke about this, he got a lot of publicity for it when he said that, you know, it's going to be an economic title wave. I believe he said, an economic tidal wave that's gonna it's unproportionately hit the black and brown communities because unfortunately, these are the people that have most of the lower paying jobs and manual jobs.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on artificial technology? How do we get on the right Because I look at it like it's not going anywhere, It's only going to be so it's like we can complain about it's taking up jobs, or we can try to get on a different side of this thing. But it's a real situation and it's going to only more and more jobs I think are just going to be lost because it's just more efficient from a business standpoint. So what's your thoughts on that.
Speaker 5: I'll say it this way. That's where when your first question, the first question dealing with capitalism. Now we are back at it now on the negative ent, because if you're willing to hire a robot versus a man who has been doing this for twenty years, probably went to school for it, or if it's just a warehouse job. He's a good worker. You know, he comes in on time. Young brother, he's like twenty five years old. You know, we got two children. He works hard, that's what he does. You'd rather not do that because of the higher liability, etc. He may get injured, sue you whatever. All right, and I put a robot there business wise sounds very sound. I mean robot gets you know, beat up, whatever, it don't matter. It's a robot. I just make buy another one whatever, or I have insurance on it. Sounds amazing. Here's a problem. How many robots? How many jobs? First of all do you think it will take for the system to understand that eventually it's going to hit you, the rich, the people making all the money, because after a certain point, you can't have robots for everything. This is what these futuristic movies come into play, when it comes to all the way from terminator all the way over to I robot it sound, I'm dropping out names, all these different things where people have to understand. The moment you start making technology and you give it artificial intelligence, you're now delving into the area of God after a certain point, like giving robots citizenship in Saudi Arabia. Now she got her driver's license.
Speaker 3: Now it's like, okay, hold on, hold on, see what you.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? There is a limit here, Like let's say, we have to maintain our humanity. Money cannot be your God. That's why some people they say they believe in God. But people when it comes to money, some of them believe in God, gold, oil and drugs. God not actual you know, the Supreme Being, etcetera. You have to look at your humanity. Here is that much money worth it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: I just got I gotta have. I got to be a billionaire. A trillionaire and all that, but at the expense of people who actually live their lives. This is this is where that evil and wicked type of mentality goes. So we have to be very mindful here. You can still employ people, have your robots, et cetera. But if you want to have robot technology, okay, good, help them go clean up the neighborhoods. Send robots to go help the people who are homeless, people who are you know, medically handicapped, ete that. There are many different areas that we need. But you're gonna send it to the jobs to take it away from the people who are actually working hard to take care of the family. So I'm not I'm not interested in the way they're doing it. Issue is that they're going to keep doing it as long as the people allow it, and also as long as the people keep putting their hands out for these jobs rather than doing for self, rather than pooling your resources with your own community, your own people, and setting up your own companies, your own jobs to where you will survive because.
Speaker 2: Earners, what's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 6: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 7: It was the new game day Scratchers from the California Lottery players everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 6: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 7: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, Coach.
Speaker 6: One more question played the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine Ers and Los Angeles Rams Scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace may responsibility must be eighteen years or older to purchase plate or claim this.
Speaker 5: Whole economic situation. Bro Blacks and Mexicans for the majority. We are the warehouse workers, we are the bus boys, We are the ones who worked for these cab companies. We are the ones who work being waiters and waitresses and all this kind of stuff. All of these jobs, bro, the people who do subway, subway, all the stuff, we are the workers for that. So pretty much all of those they care with robots, and they have looked at that. That's why he was saying that. He was like, you know, I think he said about the year, was it, say twenty fifty or twenty thirty two? One of those two. He said, a large chunk of the jobs are going to be replaced by robots. Yeah, because that's they're projecting it, because they're planning it, and it's very sound. So again, we got to get back to us building our own things and doing for self because the corporate pocracy, this corporate government and system, they are going to do what they want to do, but if they don't have our cooperation and our involvement, then they won't affect us. We got to pull out of this system, bro, and establish our own. That's really the only way we're going to survive this. To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That you said that. I actually really wrote that down the gold, oil and drugs, because that's a conversation Shotty and I we always have and I'm like, yoah, you can't serve two masses. So like that used to be like like my brother he's actually a pastor now, but we used to have this conversation like you can't serve two masses. You're gonna love one and hate the other. That would lead to like a three hour conversation about money. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Before we go there, be interested in technology, let me not you know, Like That's what I've got to say. Be invested in it, learn it, understand how it works, and then also use it for us as a people. We need to have technology when it comes to virtually everything. We just don't need to overwhelmingly use it to where we say, okay, good, I'm gonna use all this technology and not give the way for my brothers and sisters to make their own money and to have a livelihood. No, let's use it to help us to maintain a livelihood and to build lovelihood. That's what we have to do. So we have to use it for the progressive way rather than it you know, being a heavy, wicked capitalistic way of I'm gonna just make all this and I'll give it. Damn if you eat or you eat, it's all about me.
Speaker 3: So speaking speaking of technology, Kingdom Pay Yes, sir? What is can we talk about Kingdom Pay.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir? Kingdom Pay partially owned Bantie Jackson, another brother myself. It is the black owned version of cash app, Veno, PayPal, etc. People. It's like, finally, it's legit. Yes, from the top, people in the top companies, people who have been training these companies, have been doing this for a long time. Very powerful. It's I mean it almost seemed impossible, you know. When I was approached with that idea and when they brought it to me, they said, brother, this is what we're doing, this is what it is, and everything's set up, and I just I was like, finally, because this is what it means to do for self. We need to be able to have a way to transfer in sin and receive our own money. Because if we start getting our own money, cool, But if we're still transferring using their systems with which to move it, then they still have our control or we're still under their control. So we have to have a way to move around our money. So Kingdom paid, That's what it is. And it's because Kingdom pays. It's not about your religious group. It's about do you believe in God, the Kingdom, you know, the king dome, the King that sits on the dome of your mind, whatever you call God him, it hurt whatever. Do you just believe that there's a supreme being boom, That's all that matters. We're not about all that nonsense. Because again, when it comes to money, the color lines don't shouldn't matter. But when it comes to the control of your money, everyone should have their ability to control their.
Speaker 2: Own Listen, So Kingdom Page through an app and a website.
Speaker 3: It's out right now.
Speaker 5: It is about to launch. It's a soft launch right now, we're talking about it. You know it is go download it, uh definitely, but and it is free to download same things, cash paper, all of that, and it does all of the same things. And you also are able to invest in bigcoin. You're able to have your digital wallet, all the same stuff that you Oh, you know, it's it's legit, y'all. I definitely got to check it out, mane it when it drops let us know when it officially drops. Let us know for sure my graduates from my school being forced back drop bag drop, Mike, drop back, drop drop.
Speaker 4: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need