Speaker 1: It's topic times.
Speaker 2: The phone.
Speaker 3: Called eight hundred and five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club talk about it. Warning everybody, it's DJ env Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: If you're just joining us, we got our guest co host Lauren LaRosa, formerly of TMZ. We found out today. If you didn't know the story, we'll get back into that story later on. There'd be in one of those room reports.
Speaker 1: But we're talking about Tiffany had Its.
Speaker 3: Tiffany had It sat down with the Washington Post and she was talking about her relationship with Common. She said, it was healthy, it was funny, it was probably one of the funniest relationships she's been in. It was safe, and then all of a sudden, it just didn't work. And it's not because of her. She said, the feeling wasn't mutual, that they were together, and then all of a sudden comment hit her with a Texas said.
Speaker 1: It's the relationships ran its course.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight hundred five a five one oh five to one, has that ever happened to you?
Speaker 1: You thought your relationship was good, you thought.
Speaker 3: Everything was good money, and then all of a sudden it wasn't Is that happen to you before?
Speaker 1: No answer, No, not at all.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not going out like that.
Speaker 4: What do you mean like that like that?
Speaker 6: Because that's so hurtful, Like for you you really didn't don't care much about that person. If you just wake up one day and you're like, this isn't working for me, I'll call you back.
Speaker 1: But what if what and I'm not saying Tiffany is this person?
Speaker 3: But what if you know that the person in the date is kind of crazy, like kind of the one that will put hands and feet on you.
Speaker 2: Looking at your eyes right now because you see that, you know you would have got a.
Speaker 4: Text men maybe a DA.
Speaker 6: I have learned in my adult life that women cannot put their hands on minutes and that's a violence.
Speaker 5: I would not do that, but don't know.
Speaker 6: I just feel like there there should be a level of respect decency. Yes, a phone call is not, especially when you're very like there at that age, but also too at that height of celebrity.
Speaker 5: It's like it's embarrassing.
Speaker 6: She was so happy, it's so excited about the relationship and to know and also too, I don't know, like the me I just feel like I expected just a little bit more smoothness from Common, Like it really makes me look at him in a way that I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Look at him now.
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing about Common in tiffany situation, right, But what if I spoke to you prior, face to face and we decided that this wasn't going to work, and I told you this face to face, but you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't let them see.
Speaker 5: That's different.
Speaker 4: You know that's different.
Speaker 5: That that's really different.
Speaker 6: That's kind of like with the whole scandal thing you guys watch, No, no, okay, all right, that's a lot different because there's a fore warning. It's kind of put out there that regardless of how anybody feels, it's not working for at least one person and the person that I willing to work through it.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't seem like.
Speaker 6: That's what was given to her, Like it's kind of like she didn't even have the are we going to fight for this?
Speaker 5: Is this a thing?
Speaker 6: Like type of conversation, Like it was just like, no, this doesn't work for me. I'm good, she says. She responded, Okay, cool, So you just gonna be this single man at fifty Like it but like I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: About, I'm not gonna be But that's what that's the technically he's saying.
Speaker 6: I hate that comment. As a love bomber like that, and it's a love bomba. It's a person that like comes into your life. They fill you up in all the ways that you need, You do everything right, and the love is there, the passion is there, and then it's just like I'm going and can you imagine, like you know what I mean, like you're it's common, and then think about the you got the voice on top of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to hug.
Speaker 2: I would have definitely been a love bomber back because I'm a cancer. I'm a sensitive cancer.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, y'all are the ones there's so much emotions tied up into it so fast that the other person feels like, Okay, this is going somewhere because I got them. I got that emotion when some people just are emotional people.
Speaker 5: And when you come, you.
Speaker 1: Drop in and you did you love bomba? You right, Chris?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: And I talk to us, Chrissy, he was with somebody for two years? What happened? Yes?
Speaker 7: I was two years after.
Speaker 4: You never said nothing not even a phone call or text nothing.
Speaker 7: Nothing.
Speaker 5: Is he in jail?
Speaker 1: Was it he or she?
Speaker 2: It was a she?
Speaker 1: Oh she left you, dann Is she in jail?
Speaker 5: Is she alive?
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, she's alive. I said her a couple of days ago with the money.
Speaker 2: We don't talk about how toxic lesbians are to each other. We really don't.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Are some cruel people to each other. I've seen it happen. Yeah, But I'm talking about the person you was dating.
Speaker 3: That she loves you, you, she she careshed you, she held you, she ate the box right, and then just left you one day.
Speaker 6: You're funny, But I feel like you said two years, right, yeah, two years. I feel like the first two years of a relationship. And I'm sorry I have to say this to you, Like, it's not you. You haven't even fully cut off everybody that you were dealing with before the relationship.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 2: Then she did, well, she might not have what she doing now she with somebody.
Speaker 6: You haven't like, looked at the Instagram, Facebook Nothing, I don't have Instagram.
Speaker 2: That's being a relationships is so complicated because whenever you play paper Rock says, it's always.
Speaker 1: And you were making jokes's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Obviously? She could barely get the words out.
Speaker 3: Karen, Karen, Karen and Karen Karen, Okay, Core, what happened with you?
Speaker 4: Karen?
Speaker 7: And Mark? My boyfriend of eight years just broke up with me like that he was moving to New York.
Speaker 1: Damn that he just text you or deep cough, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hello, Oh no, I thought you was crying just now. I didn't know what you was.
Speaker 7: Doing start to laugh.
Speaker 6: So were there issues leading up to the conversation about moving to New York?
Speaker 7: No, it was the relationships. I thought it was.
Speaker 4: Y'all got to stop this.
Speaker 5: You're not y'are not being honest.
Speaker 2: You're not being honest. Something happened. You just don't wake up one day say it's over.
Speaker 4: Were you?
Speaker 7: I swear? I thought's the same thing?
Speaker 5: Were you?
Speaker 6: Perfect relationship? Like I don't go looking so it's not happening. Like something had to happen. There had to be something. What did he move to the year for a job or like a person or a job?
Speaker 1: Not after eight years? Though eight years? Something must have changed in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Maybe he finally.
Speaker 2: Decided damn like long, Maybe he finally decided to do right by his wife.
Speaker 3: Yo, shut up, goodbybe sorry? What's wrong with you man?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one?
Speaker 3: If you just joined us, yo, you're a fool man. We're talking about Tiffany had And she sat down with the Washington Post. She was talking about her relationship with Common and said it was the healthiest, funniest relationship ever. She felt safe, everything was good, and then all of a sudden, you know, comment here with a text and was like, uh, the relationship run its course.
Speaker 1: She was hurt by it. Has this happened to you? Let's talk about it. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. Its topics called eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Warning everybody, it's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Now youw just joined us with here with our guest co host Lauren Lroossa, formerly of TMZ. And the reason I say, formally, well, explain it a little bit, but we're asking this comes from Tiffany Hattish. She recently sat down with The Washington Post. She was talking about her relationship with Common. She said, during that relationship, it was the healthiest, funniest relationship.
Speaker 1: She says she felt.
Speaker 3: Safe and Common well just didn't think so the feeling wasn't mutual.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 3: Common hit with a text like which relationship is running its course? Jesus Christ. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one has that happened to you? Lauren Lorossa said, No, that hasn't happened, and it won't.
Speaker 5: No, it won't.
Speaker 2: Lauren brought up a good point and a good term that I never heard before, which is called love bombing, right, and I think that guys who love bomb, you know, really have to learn how to pull back on that because you can't approach every situation like that person is the one or.
Speaker 5: They need to not date until they can emotionally mature.
Speaker 4: Very true, because.
Speaker 6: For me, I feel like you love vomb and you run away from something like that, because anybody that keeps getting this serious because this is a common pattern with common and you keep stepping away from it. Though, I just there's something like he's not getting over that hump for a reason.
Speaker 3: But what if it's the fact that he maybe he might think that he's in love or thinks he's in that situation and then something he sees turns him off.
Speaker 2: But that's something with him though, that's something he gotta fix and he gotta correct because how many times are you going to do this with people?
Speaker 5: I just hate this.
Speaker 6: It makes me feel like he's a f boy like I Damn, I hate to think about him that way. It's always just been like melodies and great lyrics and.
Speaker 1: I'm just there.
Speaker 6: I promise you guys, us women live in like a fantasy state of common really, and I think, what, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: So listen, that's a good point. You just brought up, lawn.
Speaker 2: So maybe it's the women's fault because maybe the women have this understanding because mabe, the women have this idea of common and maybe it ain't even like that. I mean, maybe common just dating and kicking it. But these women are like, no, it's gonna be my husband.
Speaker 4: I'm going to see that.
Speaker 6: But also too, I think when you meet you know, a man who is successful, he's attractive, he's going to speak to you the right way.
Speaker 5: He's going to speak life into you, you know what I mean? She says she felt safe.
Speaker 6: You are instantly, whether it's common or not, going to feel like I love it here, I want to you know what I mean, Like I'm honestly thinking now, like because you know he's allegedly with Jennifer Hudson. Now I'm trying to figure out, like where that's going.
Speaker 2: What if that's just his nature though, But if he's just that kind of person that makes you feel that way, that's going to send you to Maya Angelo poems in the morning, because that's him, just because he is a protective person.
Speaker 6: Like maybe I think I don't I don't know how he goes into these things then, because I don't know what Tiffany had it. She seems like she was very called off guard, And I think if he is just that person, there's nothing wrong with that. And I don't even know if I would call him a love bomber. Then if you go into and you're honest in your friend, that's just how you court one of my friends, just Mike DePaul, y'all know, just Mike, Okay.
Speaker 5: So he talks about that a lot, The.
Speaker 6: Fact that he courts women so well, even if he doesn't want to be long term with them, it makes women hate him. And it's because women are not used to being courted a certain way or treated a certain way. So in the minute they do, they like latch on. So if it's that, I can understand that. But Tiffany had it seemed very well, called off guard, like it was given. He might have proposed one day and said, is your uber here yet the next.
Speaker 1: Damn well, let's go to the phone line. Tell her who's this Torell Calday, Terrell? What's going on?
Speaker 4: What's happening? Brother?
Speaker 7: Love a bunch? Man?
Speaker 1: Tell us your story, Terrell.
Speaker 7: So, me and my girl at the time was together for like five years and we got engaged on Thomas the Island or whatever, and when we came back, he broke it off with me and she was her girlfriend. I didn't even know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: Oh she cheated on you with a girl, her co worker.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We just was talking about how topic these lesbians are. You see, one done stole your but one stole you.
Speaker 5: You don't you don't want to turn the l against I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Man, But does it hurt more that she that she cheated on you with a woman or No?
Speaker 2: I really don't you know whatever I mean, getting your girls, getting your girls stolen ain't nothing you can.
Speaker 4: Do about it.
Speaker 7: But I did get my get back over her?
Speaker 4: How did you get back the girl that used to.
Speaker 7: Beat her up in school? I end up with her?
Speaker 1: Was it good? What the girl I used to beat her?
Speaker 4: What was that low vibrational response to this game?
Speaker 5: What I thought you was gonna go for? Like the sister?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Something else, like the girl that used to beat her up?
Speaker 4: Beat her up? Winning elementary school, middle school.
Speaker 7: High school, high school? So street street?
Speaker 1: So where you from?
Speaker 2: So let me ask your question. So you mustn't know that that triggered her. She must used to talk about getting beat up by that girl a lot. Yeah, And how old are y'all?
Speaker 7: Thirty?
Speaker 4: So this is about twelve y'all?
Speaker 2: Y'all about twelve, thirteen years fourteen years remove? You just did it because you knew that was going to traumatize her. She must have got beat up in front of the whole school. She must have been talking about it for years multiple times. So you had sex with her bully?
Speaker 5: Yeah, multiple times?
Speaker 4: Dropping the clues BOMD for this young man.
Speaker 1: How does the bully look though? Because if the bully was.
Speaker 6: Beven matter, the girlfriend don't care if she can fight now like, if she can fight down.
Speaker 7: She could. Yo.
Speaker 4: Having sex with a girl's bully is crazy.
Speaker 1: But the bully looked like I'm just caring what the bully looked like.
Speaker 7: On a five one to five five.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's no way.
Speaker 3: I don't think so that bully that somebody beating in it getting like Goose Creek man. Alright, what's the mollent of the story.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's the more of the story.
Speaker 5: Long, don't tell your man about your bully.
Speaker 7: Story.
Speaker 5: I'm not telling you nothing.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Now, when we come back, we got your rumor report, Lauren, you doing these rumors? Yes, what are we talking about? Give us a little tease.
Speaker 6: We are talking about Coiler Ray and we were going to talk about Elliott Wilson.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, we'll get into all that when we come back. Keep a lock. This the Breakfast Club. Good morning,