Speaker 1: You know, at these jobs, some of these ladies, you know, come in there looking like this and looking like that, and you know sometimes you just got to put them to the side. So you know, this is this is one of those situations. The title of this one is Mona, you need to fix your appearance?
Speaker 2: Mona. Are you okay? I'm like what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm a I'm a I'm human resources, and second of all, I'm the prankster, so that gives me.
Speaker 2: Valid Yeah, that overrides everything. I'm the price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mona, you need to fix your appearance. You understand what I'm saying. See some of y'all come up in these office and you too, you're too top heavy. You understand I'm saying top heavy?
Speaker 2: Have you lost? Okay? You're border learne now yeah, hr h yeah, some of y'all too top heavy.
Speaker 1: And it's listen, listen, it's a you.
Speaker 2: Got a high bud.
Speaker 3: So now what o.
Speaker 1: Y'all must like it. Ain't nobody anybody saying nothing about it. Y'all must like it. So it's evidently not. It's not bothering you. Oh, it's bothering U. Well, Mona, our job, Mona is bothering us. So let's address moment right now.
Speaker 2: She's bothering you, Mona. You need to fix your appearance. Let's go cat dog.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a Mona.
Speaker 5: Please jesuit her.
Speaker 4: Ah, how you doing? My name is James over with the corporation. I'm with your corporate wardrobe. You've been with the company for about eight years now, am I correct? Mona?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir?
Speaker 4: Okay correct? Like I said, I'm from a corporate wardrobe. Wanted to kind of give you a call. There's been some conversation about it, but wanted to give you a call about your appearance in the office. Okay, okay, Now your your your appearance seems to be pretty much intact as far as your clothing is concerned. So it's nothing that has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 5: Okay. Now, first of all, what are my parents have to do with your corporation?
Speaker 4: Well, what's going on? Like I said, you, you've been with court for about what eight years now? Am I right?
Speaker 5: Yes? Sir?
Speaker 4: I have Okay, and uh.
Speaker 5: You told me telling me something by my kids, right?
Speaker 4: What I what I want to talk to you about is that what what what some of the workers in the office are having a problem with and what we want to do is get you an actual doctor's appointment because we want to see about helping you get a breast reduction.
Speaker 5: Oh what brea reduction?
Speaker 4: Okay? Now you you you you? I mean from from understanding that your your breasts are too large? Was this.
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 4: My name is James. Like I said, I'm with Corporate Wardrobe and I'm calling you actually pretty much from human resources of corporation.
Speaker 5: Okay. Now, if you ain't calling here by something else, certainly what we do here telling you calling me, telling me somebody giving me a break production. What you need to do is try and dig up slow because what I'm doing over in here, I'm gonna wear them. They was over here and I'm gonna were them. They came out. I wear them.
Speaker 4: Problem, Lona. All we want to do is we want to get you a doctor's appointment so we can help you get your get your breast reduced. So you know you you'll feel a lot more comfortable and the people in the office all be a lot more comfortable.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not You ain't feel do it. Man, You ain't gonna come in and tell me some what y'all gonna do to me what you talking about. I'm even just being this foremost eight years and I ain't never had no problem when nobody's telling me something about my friends. So what you need to do is find out who's going around here making these rumors. And first of all, I'm gonna dig up because it might be one he's up in here talking about me, and you know, jealous because I'm on top of my and they jealous of me. I'm on. You know, I'm gonna mask and they right here got top of my breath.
Speaker 4: Look, ma'am, my job is to get your breast reduced. I gotta get I gotta bring them down.
Speaker 5: It's big too. Can you reduce that? Excuse me, my big? Can you reduce that? Ma'am?
Speaker 4: Listen, I gotta get your breast down to it. I gotta get a death. I gotta bring them down.
Speaker 5: What you're gonna get downe is that's what you're gonna get done. And listen, start worrying about my break. So you and whoever whoever calming you are telling you something about what I'm doing at this desk, tell them, I said, the kids mind to whatever you do. I'm gonna do me. So they don't like that, then hey, how at them because I'm ana find whoever doing it because they jealous. I'm a bad They don't understand it, and the man's come in and what woo whoop they come to who they come to my desk and ask for who they ask for me?
Speaker 4: Mona, Mana, I understand that, But what I'm saying is your breasts are distraction in the office, and I gotta get your breast brought down.
Speaker 5: First of all, whoever you are, you you might need to come see you can sit up to the front of my head and see how it looking. You might want to come back and bring out your crew.
Speaker 4: Lona. I can't. I can't. I don't want to come set your desk and see your your your I gotta get you to a doctor and get your breast reduced now.
Speaker 5: To when you wanted a point, I ain't gonna see no, I'm going you want to.
Speaker 4: Do your Mona, You're going to a doctor.
Speaker 5: You bring it so he I ain't going no doctors. What you talking matter? The doctor whoever you mean to go see, I ain't trying to hear it, yell.
Speaker 4: Said, what I'm gonna do is They said you would act like this, mona. They said you would react just this way. This is what the people in the office are talking about.
Speaker 5: I don't give it what they I'll be in this company. B I wanna pay years. I ain't no hand, nobody accounting me telling me something? My friend, what you need to do? First of all, you need to come in and see me, because it might like what you see because I'm a big, bad bowl puny four woman. You better yet. Yeah, what's your name?
Speaker 4: And now what's up?
Speaker 5: What's her name?
Speaker 4: How do you need my name?
Speaker 5: I need your names because I ain't never had somebody to call my job to tell me some my braain. I need to know your name because i' gonna get some lottery in this because I don't play this shit I need. I don't play that. So whoever you is, and your carpet and whoever kind of me by my breast, I don't play that. I need your name, I really do, because you don't. I'm gonna find out who this is. Nothing.
Speaker 4: You want to know my name?
Speaker 5: I want to know your dame. Hell y'all, I want to know your name. What is it?
Speaker 4: Are you listening? What is this a neshew, Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend.
Speaker 5: You what breas bigger than mine? You know, I got a limp? Me and y'all need to Clint, boy, you're gonna make me go right. I can't believe this is her breaths bigger than mine, and then she got a limp. I listened to this show every morning, and I just can't believe I got said.
Speaker 4: She did it.
Speaker 5: She got me, you know, got me. But I'm gonna catch her lips. I'm gonna catch a watching. It's okay. I'm gonna give.
Speaker 4: Him all right, baby, I got one more thing for you, baby, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 5: Maybe you already know that one and only Steve Harvey Morning Show and tom and guess what play on this head phone. I just want to let you know I'm a side sixteen with a low cut. And there you have it.
Speaker 3: What is supposed to be for no reason though, but it all let mona yeah, yeah, big ups, big ups.
Speaker 2: Louisville, Kentucky the NEP You're coming to town, baby.
Speaker 3: My moial weekend Mamial weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Friday, Saturday Sunday. One show Friday to Saturday. Two on Sunday. It is Memorial Weekend. Come out and have a good time on the holiday weekend. Get your laugh on, get your barbecue on, hang out with friends and family. It's a great day to laugh, all right, great day to laugh. Come laugh with the nephew. I will be there all weekend long at the Louisville Comedy Club.
Speaker 2: I think it's on sale right now. You're listening. Shot Dave Harday Morning Show