Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of innercom I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say, welcome to this emergency episode of Come Welcome to this emergency episode of Come. Oh, something's different about my wrist.
Speaker 1: Drew's wearing his eight year old eyewatch Apple Watch.
Speaker 2: Have you all ever seen one of these? Have you ever used one of these?
Speaker 1: Literally almost everybody's parent has one.
Speaker 2: The background is my hairy arm, so it looks like it's blending in with my skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also the band is really white, so it is blending really well.
Speaker 2: Why are you jealous of me and everything I do? I try to give to you so much?
Speaker 1: What do you give me?
Speaker 2: My love? And affection? A love an affection?
Speaker 1: You were thinking that's so crazy because you're singing it's so crazy. I know it's a song and I can't think of it. Is that a Rihanna song? I actually don't know.
Speaker 2: Whar I think it's Rihanna?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's love song by Future and Rihanna. Okay, I have something to start the episode with. It's a little anthem. Next time you're at school, rebel? Yes, wait, you one of the kids who like refused to stand for the pledge of Allegiance. No, I was I was so annoying. I'm not standing. I'm literally not standing for the flag.
Speaker 2: We would get in so much trouble if we didn't pledge allegiance to the Texas flag.
Speaker 1: Really, we didn't even have the Florida flag. It was just the flag, and I was like, why are we still doing this?
Speaker 2: It's such a weird like propaganda thing that Texas does because they're like, we're gonna seed from the nation. They're always threatening. I'm like, please go.
Speaker 1: Please imagine needing your passport to go to Texas? Is that how that would work?
Speaker 2: I actually don't know, Like I don't think anybody knows, and that's why it would never happen.
Speaker 1: Nobody's actually committed to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, committed to the sleigh Put.
Speaker 1: Your right hand? Is it right or left? This is my right hand, over your boobe.
Speaker 2: Over your heart?
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh slay can use sir by the boots early week? What's so proudly weeper by the Twilight's Least Giving? I was trying to think of more, but that's what that's got.
Speaker 2: The Twilight's Last Giving is giving.
Speaker 1: Who's broad shoulders and slave who sailst You all need to calm down. In the common space because someone was like, oh my god, I have.
Speaker 2: Broad shoulders too broad shoulders.
Speaker 1: Gang. Yeah, she was like, I've never said that about myself. Like, oh my god, So that's our national anthem, that's Amergency indercomm national anthem.
Speaker 2: Oh slick, can you say?
Speaker 1: So? Drew as burnt as balls.
Speaker 2: I literally did not mean to get sunburned. I was like, the UV index is eight point five, which is like very high. But I was like, oh, I'm not going to get burnt, Like, there's no way I get burnt, my stubborn ass, and I am literally charged to a fucking cris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are really red. Your Your right arm is definitely going to peel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's already peeling, like it's already. Yeah, it's already going, but it doesn't hurt yet, but.
Speaker 1: It definitely tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It definitely. Like I like touching it because you can see like the fingerprints in it.
Speaker 1: It's like the little thermal toy they we have kids. Oh my god, Yeah, your right side of your body is burnt. The red set of my body.
Speaker 2: Still smells like you.
Speaker 1: We both said something, but yeah, it's because we went to Devon's house. Today.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, have y'all ever heard of her missus Carls. Yeah, that's the way.
Speaker 1: Have y'all been in to her house?
Speaker 2: Oh? Probably not, y'all definitely have we go and we have a key, We hang out.
Speaker 1: We go, we open the fridge, we grab Devin.
Speaker 2: If you hear this, I'm so sorry for stealing all your drinks. I got into the car immediately and it was like I took a lot of.
Speaker 1: Drinks immediately, named like three things we were insecure about.
Speaker 2: I was like, I should not have done that, but I drank every single drop except for the fucking AUNIEMI. Yeah that, you know, the energy drink? Yeah, that was so sweet.
Speaker 1: Energy drinks just like, unless it's Red Bull, they don't taste very good because all of them are trying to be too sweet. They're trying to be something that they're not. And it's like, no, this isn't juice. This is acid that's going to burn my liver and do what you're supposed to do and burn my.
Speaker 2: Inside and give me energy. So like I don't even really care about the flavor, but give me hart palpitations, red Bull, Red Bull, I have a genius idea for you, non caffeinated red Bull exactly. Without the caffeine, I would be able.
Speaker 3: To drink it.
Speaker 1: You can't have caffeine anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so figure that out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a lot of things. You need to go see like a psychologist and get your brain. Like, like, he's convinced he can't have red onions, Like he's convinced, Like, no, he has issues because he doesn't have like a real meal, like.
Speaker 2: Gummies are a real meal.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I did with the gummies we had?
Speaker 2: You did not? No, I didn't throw them a Oh okay, what'd you do?
Speaker 1: I put them in the freezer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but Yourew's convinced.
Speaker 1: He'll be like, oh this this is bad for me. This is bad for me. I'm like, no, girl, Like you just don't eat. So every time you eat your somethach is like what is happening? Or you don't eat like real meals. You like scavenge around the house. You eat like crackers, cheese and meats that you find. Then you have gummies. Then you have like something red to throw in the mix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go. I think I'm gonna try to eat blue for the next week because I did red or maybe orange because I feel like it's a little yellow is really easy. I could easily eat yellow for a week. Maybe that's a little YouTube series, eating yellow for a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like mister Beast Like, that's like mister Bee's.
Speaker 2: Challenge, mister beasts challenge. Well, I have a little surprise for everybody. Me included or do Yeah, oh, you're included for literally everybody. Kai are you ready?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he got a purse.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, that didn't sound good. Yeah. Wait, do y'all still use air pods?
Speaker 1: Or I actually have rarely been an AirPod.
Speaker 2: Confused because I actually don't even know what that is anymore because I have Wait, those are.
Speaker 1: Air pods, like you do know what they are?
Speaker 2: They're Maxes because I have the ones that go over your ears, not inside your ears.
Speaker 1: I have plenty of headphones that go over my ears, but these are the AirPods Maxes. Oh but I don't believe in wireless headphones. So that's okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, you sound mad. Everybody watching sounds pissed too. But yeah, just just why do you still have air pods?
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I just said I don't use air pods, and you have air pods on your.
Speaker 2: I'm saying to them, Oh, okay, yeah, it's because it's kind of just like like, these are superior.
Speaker 1: Are you poverty shaming right now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Get your money up, get your bed up, get you a pair of these. Let me tell you, we were.
Speaker 1: Literally laughing at you, because yeah, that's going to be like, oh my god. Wait now when I travel and go on planes, people can be like, oh my god, this guy has money, and we're gonna be like no, because you're gonna be sitting in economy with everyone else.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you spend the money you spent on these?
Speaker 1: Should have allocated your funds like more intelligently, because you're literally can't go back right now like the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's right, But I'm happy. I'm happy and that's all that matters. And they have there not happy girl. I know it's really bad. The demons are winning. The demons are literally winning. You said they have the clairvoyant Yeah, they have the clairvoyance mode.
Speaker 1: What What the fuck does that mean? That's the word you just made up?
Speaker 2: I can hear ghosts?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Also an update on the ghost story, we revisited the theater yesterday. But I think because we were with Jester, the spirit didn't come to us.
Speaker 2: They didn't want to show face. They weren't serving face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think they just got nervous because we brought a friend to look and as a witness, and yeah, they got nervous and too many people were around. We went too early. We have to do another or like midnight viewing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think a doola midnight viewing. Maybe we go see everything everywhere all at once again, because that was the best movie I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: In my entire life, genuinely, like so not exaggerating, I can't. I just can't believe when I see shit like that, I'm like, no, you had to have been on meth when you wrote that. Ye, no other way, Like.
Speaker 2: I just without spoiling anything, because it is a movie that if you go into it completely blind, it it is so insane, insane like it. I don't know how you conceptualize that. I don't know how like you film that, I don't know how you go back to watching regular movies after watching that, because like it was so revolutionary, that like revolutionary, so like cinema will forever be changed, It will forever never be the same.
Speaker 1: Forever and never be the same. Okay. Yeah, I honestly like I don't even have like a good take on it because it just actually left me speechless, like so many times, Like my mouth was just wide open watching and I couldn't believe it. And I found myself like laughing, not even at the funny parts, but just laughing because I'm like, I can't believe someone just made this, Like, yeah, someone literally had all these thoughts somehow translated it onto paper and then onto video image and it's like translating well real, especially because I've got a lot of those jokes like I feel like would read like not that funny and then on tween are really funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were like points in the movie where like me and Enya would just like look at each other and be like, are you fucking kidding me? Like like there you actually like were able to do that, Like I don't know, it was like really really sick.
Speaker 1: But yeah, sorry, Kay's literally scaring me because he's just holding his phone in front of the camera but not in the viewfinder.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was using the reflection to see if it was recording. I want to see if there's a way for me to make sure that.
Speaker 1: You're literally bored as ship right there, You're so bored and you're not listening to us anymore. But yeah, I was so insane. Yeah, and it destroyed my life and I came home. I was gonna watch another movie, but I was like, I don't think my brain could handle any more content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does make make you question a reality. Uh, that's all I'll say, which is like in a good Win and I think it like will humanize a lot of people. It was just it was.
Speaker 1: A sweet movie. I was like, oh, this is just like sweet. I cried, I cried, I laughed, I lived, and I loved.
Speaker 3: Was there se in it actually so much?
Speaker 2: There was a lot of a whole like spread whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was like a point where the camera someone spread their ass cheeks and the camera literally went inside someone's asshole and they like it was basically like a colonoscopy scene and you kind.
Speaker 1: Of just which I think that was a three D render.
Speaker 2: I think that it was, and you lived in there for two weeks in the movie. It was fucking weird.
Speaker 1: It was like a big time lapse because obviously if it was like two weeks, we wouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was literally so weird. I actually couldn't believe that they went there.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to see it, but now I want to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Because of the colonoscopy like scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, oh my god. And we saw it in four D so they were spraying everywhere around so crazy. It was crazy lit. Well, last time I had sex, I was thinking about elden Ring. And that's not a joke. Like I literally like I was having sex and I was like, this ship's like boring, Like like come.
Speaker 1: On, literally if I remember having sex again and I start thinking about other things, but I'm like, all right, get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's time for you to go, you to go. But yeah, I was thinking about eld elden Ring. I keep saying elder Ring. But yeah, it was really tragic.
Speaker 1: Well what if the person literally hears this and like sees you.
Speaker 2: Say that, you don't think about what I was about to say. It ended up being a really fun time and we had a bunch of chemistry.
Speaker 1: But you were thinking about playing a PC game.
Speaker 2: I think it was just because it was in the peak of it. It was like in the peak of my because this was like a while back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, you're in your dry season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody wants you. No. I I could literally have sex every night if I wanted to do three times a day. And I'm not joking. I literally thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Why are you so like sure of that, you're so adminant of that.
Speaker 2: You know what happened to me is I took off my glasses, I got my Lasik eye surgery. I took down my pony, I let my pony tail free, and I got sexy. Took literally and I walked down the stairs and slum up.
Speaker 1: I literally like you had a Princess Diaries moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I need to cut my fucking hair and shave all my.
Speaker 1: Oh I have to show y'all the.
Speaker 2: Sad pictures had No, I haven't even seen them. Yeah, I haven't even seen them yet.
Speaker 1: It was nast.
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: It literally looks like I like have justin bieber dreads. It looks like I haven't It looks like I haven't showered in literally fourteen years. My hair is mad Russell Brand's. My hair is madded. I look like one of those Let me see, let me see I look like one of those fucking mangy, stinky dog look at the lives. Why am I actually serving though?
Speaker 1: Like low key, you're serving like extreme stench, extreme body odor?
Speaker 2: Like wait, like I like, let me see the live again. When I turned around, I look good. Actually, you know what I'm saying. The I can rising like I literally looked like a live.
Speaker 1: Video looks like Devin One inside person.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I arose out of the water, sorry.
Speaker 1: Rose from the depths of the song.
Speaker 2: These are like really comfortable. I just like even forgot I had them on for a second.
Speaker 1: That's weird because you just like really messed with them and it seemed like.
Speaker 2: They were bothering you. Funk off.
Speaker 1: Are you being paid? Is this like paid? Like do you have them on?
Speaker 3: Do you have advanced hearing on right now?
Speaker 2: The clairvoyance mode?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can hear everything. Really, I can hear, y'all. I can hear the ghosts. I can hear the spirits ghosts. A girl, if only you could hear what I.
Speaker 1: Hear, then give them to me.
Speaker 2: No, you don't want to.
Speaker 3: Hear Can you hear that little fart that I just made?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You heard that? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I heard like something, but I thought it was a ghost or like a screaming child, But it was a fart.
Speaker 1: You thought the fart was a screaming child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was weird. Weird as fuck. I think we should talk about how we're sober but not really sober.
Speaker 1: Like crazy. This looks with the Skulls, right, I know.
Speaker 2: I literally, like I take notes for the podcast throughout the week and I write them down in notes, and like, I just write them down like I'm texting myself from the past. It's really awesome. And then I get to read them in the future and I'm like, oh, I know what I was saying there, Like the skull My heart.
Speaker 1: Actually just dropped because I got a text from a friend who's like coming to LA to visit, and they texted me and said something something is on fire right now, and they said turbulence, but I read it as engine because I was just skimming and I was like, oh my god, this person's gonna literally die. And my heart actually just dropped. And I just had to say that because I feel like my face actually changed and I just wanted everyone to know that.
Speaker 2: But I have chlorine curls right now. I didn't even shower after I got out of the pool because I was like, my hair is like really curly, and I want to see what it looks like. But I hate it so much. I've been looking at myself in the mirror recently and like being disgusted by how I look. But it's on purpose. What mother.
Speaker 1: That's like? That's yours ongoing dig? Is he like he or gig? He can't like decide if he thinks he looks awesome or if he thinks he looks literally disgusting.
Speaker 2: Because everything they say literally.
Speaker 1: Because that's how you describe it. You're like, no, I actually look like actually repulsive right now, but I'm doing it on purpose. And then two days later you're like, I'm actually the sexiest I've ever been in my life, and like you actually flip so hard.
Speaker 2: I'm a liar and I lie to myself and I don't know what it's true anymore. But we are so sober okay, but like, so y'all let us know if this is a sober slave we've been We've been going to parties, like we've been going out to like events and parties and stuff, but we don't drink. We don't pregame. We just go and we're in our sober sligh era because we're like, let's see if we can just communicate with people and let loose and be fine with that alcohol, which we have been. But we went to this party and we right when we got inside, like a thousand people surrounded us. And we're because we're so.
Speaker 1: Fucking famous popular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's basically actually the problem that.
Speaker 1: We're finding is like we're so popular, so when we go to parties, everyone's like, oh and.
Speaker 2: It's your favorite celebrities, it's your favorite come with me, Come.
Speaker 1: With me, take a shot with me, please, please please, Like, I just want to share a moment with you, like an intimate moment, because I know you're gonnas away soon and I want to be able to post.
Speaker 2: It and then what you're gonna pass away soon?
Speaker 1: No, they're saying that to us. We're both it's like, a I don't want to die yet.
Speaker 2: This is look like I'm crying, but I have tears welling up.
Speaker 3: Okay, they went away.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so we walked into these parties, this party and a bunch of people were like.
Speaker 3: Come take a shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like an open bar, so we go to this shot or we go to the bar and we get a shot pored up. But they're the most minuscule little shot glasses ever made, like literally tiny, and I wouldn't even consider it a full shot, Like they are like literally fake shots. And me and n you took one of those and didn't feel anything. So I still say it's sober s but technically it's literally like not at all.
Speaker 1: I guess technically, but in my head, I'm like, oh if I'm like, I don't know, I'm just like, I guess what is sober considered.
Speaker 2: Nothing at all, like literally not even a drop.
Speaker 1: So I guess, yeah, someone could argue with me, but I'm like, no, bitch, like I'm the only one Cokehuran and like literally looking around having the same social cues that I have when I'm like standing in the grocery store, like I'm not I'm not like blurred.
Speaker 2: Like I'm mass viewing. It's happening. When we go to parties now, we still have fun, we still shake our eyes, we work on each other. I get a boner, but we.
Speaker 1: Get a boner when I like, yeah from me, no, just.
Speaker 3: Watching, don't talk to me.
Speaker 2: I do get a bony bone. Uh, But now I watch. Now I'm viewing and I see everything, and I see how people interact with each other, and I see the soul list fools, and I see the fools with souls, and I see you. It's crazy. I just know that I see you, and I see the type of person that you are. I see the type of person and it's.
Speaker 1: Making me really horny. What like all the people I see? Oh this is an update. So recently, I've been doing this thing where I like kind of sand down all my holes, and honestly, all the users are coming back with like raving reviews. They're like, it's so soft, Yeah, my holes because I've been sanding them down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do feel nice and smooth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like almost it's giving like a silicone effect recently, but I'm getting good like reviews about it.
Speaker 2: It's true. They're they're like, if you've ever done LSD or mushrooms and you've touched your skin or your trip sitter skin because you should not trip without a trip sitter, and you felt their skin and it's kind of glistening and it feels kind of like silicone. That's what's hole skill?
Speaker 1: And and I don't just mean like my member hole, like I mean all my holes, Like any hole that can be used is sanded down.
Speaker 2: I stretch a poor fuck. I'll stretch a poor um. What the fuck? But we're still so okay. The craziest part.
Speaker 3: That is the craziest you've ever said on this podcast.
Speaker 1: That was fucked up?
Speaker 2: What y'all are literally tweaking the fuck out And I didn't even say anything like that's the craziest part. Rewind it back, it says, I love and and Kai and y'all are saying that I am crazy for saying that. I did not say anything bad.
Speaker 3: No, it was cool. I liked it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: We didn't even say what you said was bad. We were just like astonished by your comedic to Okay, So did you actually not say anything? You're not that funny?
Speaker 2: No, I said a lot of shit. I'm really funny. No, no, No. The thing is is that we broke our TikTok sobriety though. That's the craziest part I know.
Speaker 1: But the thing is people were like, what the hell, what the hell? I'm trying to get it back. If you see me doing an apps soon.
Speaker 2: Do not like just let me live.
Speaker 1: I don't really use the app still, like sometimes I catch myself using it and I'm like, oh my god, this is really endless like doom scolding and it's so fucking scary. But my screen time on it is still like not as crazy. But I was thinking today, I was like, I'm gonna redelete.
Speaker 2: It because I'm racking up screen time, like it's literally like I never left my life like I opened it, and for like two days I was like fuck this, like I'm over it, like it doesn't do anything for me anymore. And then by day three, I was literally using it like six hours a day again, and I'm like I need to But it's it's even worse now because I don't use it all day. I just sit in bed till like four am and scroll.
Speaker 1: I use it at night the most, but like when I'm waiting for my bath to Philip, that's when I'll be using it because I'm like, I'm not gonna start my movie outside of the bath. I'm gonna find my movie in the bath, Like come on, I'm not a psychopath. So I do use to talk on the toilet, yeah.
Speaker 2: But like who you know, No, I can't give the secret away. I can't and don't. Yeah, Like I'm literally out of you so bad, I'm living. No, that's the thing is, I don't even want you to.
Speaker 1: I've gotten so good at that. Drew used to always be like, oh, like about to say something, and I would claw for it because I'd be like, you don't get to do that. And now I literally don't give a fuck, Like He'll go to say something and I'm like, yeah, you don't have to share that if you don't want to, and I just keep it pushing and I literally like, don't ask another question.
Speaker 2: And I do the same to you and you don't even realize it.
Speaker 1: No, but I say what I mean in a different way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like why I manipulate you in a different way.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I just like denounce you being able to manipulate me, so you want it to double down and say that you do manipulate me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have my ways.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I want to hit you so fucking hard, like I want to smack the chef. I want to hit you so hard your head hicks.
Speaker 2: The wall behind you and everything all at once referenced.
Speaker 1: Nice, Well, this is something I wrote down is my favorite thing is when a random civilians TikTok goes viral when you go to the comments and they're replying to things like you go sis, and because they have no grasp of the Internet, they're saying things like I'm a boy, you getting mad for no reason, like like you know, when like someone random, like I'm trying to think it'll be like a girl goes viral, like a really normal, average girl who obviously doesn't use the Internet that much.
Speaker 2: Or let's use a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like let's just use a guy for example, and like he like got really viral for something, and then like them not understanding the way people on the Internet talk, so taking all of the comm it's like really to heart, like if someone being like you go sis and then being like, I'm literally a boy, don't say that shit to me, like not realizing that it's not like a sissy like you're such a like girly like boy like him reading it as like I'm literally a fucking man, like I love Warner reply.
Speaker 2: Femininity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm just being like offended by comments in general. I can't think of like good examples, but it's just like it'll be like an older lady who's like thing goes viral and someone's like you ate, and she's like, don't say that to me, Like just like not understanding what that means.
Speaker 2: What do you mean I hate? Do I look fat?
Speaker 1: What do you mean I hate? I ate? Well, I'm literally not eating in this video, like cobbling me alone. Like it's just like it's so human, like we should not be having that many people talk to us who we don't understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think like lingo has gone so far, like actually like like thinking about it, like I at this point, I don't know what slaveh means, Like like I don't know what it means. It means everything and nothing at once. It's like the craziest thing ever. I use it like in so many different ways, like a like if I said slagh to my dad, I think his brain would melt, Like I think he would actually like have an aneurysm and like explode and die.
Speaker 1: If we sang the national anthem the way we just did to Pilgrims, they would like melt.
Speaker 2: Would if we said that in front of a Republican they would melt. They would actually melt the way What the fuck did I mean not in my country. Let's talk about coyote survival situation. So we were on a hike, me and and you are in our hi hi.
Speaker 1: Just an example, me and you should not be in a dangerous event together, like we do not exactly.
Speaker 2: No, we're not compatible at all in survival situations. But also we got me and you have been in our hike area. Yeah, we've been hiking. Like I'm sure you can tell. We're like a little more fit.
Speaker 1: Like we're just tall and we're sexy.
Speaker 2: We're a little more tan. We're feeling good where we've got our endorphins going. It's really nice. But on the hikes we go to we go into like the canyons and like into the mountains of La and there's always going to be like a coyote out there because like that's literally where they live, Like we forced them off their habitat. They had to move to the hills. It's really sad. But there was a we were walking, we were walking a moment for the coyotes because I feel bad for them. They're misunderstood and even I misunderstanding. But we were walking down to the hike and there was a coyote crossing in front of us. We wouldn't have even known it was there had a car not honked, but we were walking honked. Yeah, we turned around. Yeah, we turned around and looked, and this coyote was literally staring at us like it was going to try to kill us. It was like the scariest thing I've ever seen. I got a video of it, well and insert it, But it was the way.
Speaker 1: It went was just funny because like I turned and I looked back when the car honked, and Drew turned and then turned back and I looked back, and I was like, oh, I think he honked because there's like a coyote right there. Like, there's just a coyote behind us. So we kept walking and then Drew like I don't. I think you just didn't process what I said. And then you just like looked.
Speaker 2: Back and like, no, no, it's not that I didn't process that you said, it's a coyote. I looked back and saw it was a coyote, and then I was like no, that Like literally I was just so in shock and in fear that I was like that it was going to attack us, that I wasn't listening to anything but insteade of my internal monologue and I was like I looked and I was like, oh, that's a coyote. And then you were like, yeah, it's a coyote. And then I looked back and I was like, oh my god, that's a coyote. And you were like I know. And I was literally like.
Speaker 1: Dude, you was going into pure panic and like I was like, I like, I didn't even realize it because I was like, I was more annoyed because I was like, it was a fucking coyote, Like why are we going like why are we both repeating this to each other? I know it's a coyote. And then he was just like, oh my god, and like he started like kind of like listing off his fear and being like, no, it's literally following us. And I was like, I know, but it's a kite. It's just a coyote.
Speaker 2: Like I don't like but in the video, in the video, it literally is staring through my soul and it literally wants my sweet supple skin. It wants to eat me, it wants your electric touch, It literally wants my electric feel like that's the thing. It wants, my little honey bee.
Speaker 1: But basically, I have no fear and I don't see. That's just the thing about me. I've said it like a million times, like I know how I'm gonna die, and that's just not it coyote.
Speaker 2: But like us in like a real survival situation, I think we've like dabbled on this subject. But like it would not be good.
Speaker 1: No, it would would. I would get annoyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would be like it would not it would not be good because I and also like we just can't like handle each other like getting directions because we both want to like lead. So like if you told me to do something, I'd be like fuck off, like I'm gonna go do this, and then I'd literally go and cut my foot open and get like gang Green have to cut my foot.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing is, like I know, in a survival like situation, realistically, I feel like I would be more fit in terms of like building shelter and like getting food, and like.
Speaker 2: I could build a shelter and get some food. But I think you telling me to go get food, I would be like fucking damn it, like I was just about to go get the food. It's like when your mom used to tell you, like go do the dishes and I was literally like washing them already.
Speaker 1: I think I would slay, But the thing is like I would just I would not try. I'd be like all right, cool, like yeah, like do.
Speaker 2: You actually want to live in an apocalyptic situation? Think about not at all?
Speaker 1: Think I'm like listen, like humans already went past the caveman era, like I'm in my sleigh era. Like I don't want to have to go like find berries that won't kill me. I want to go to Airwan and get some price berries that will taste like dirt.
Speaker 2: Like That's exactly that's the vibe.
Speaker 1: And I'm not doing the post apocalyptic shit like I really, like all of us have been saying, like the world is going to end in like two three years. Yeah, Like like I genuinely like am kind of starting to blame that I myself for absolute doom. And I'm always like, Okay, what am I gonna do? Like I guess I have to say about all my friends and give them one last kiss and like drive to Miami to be with my family while the world ends, which is like so annoying because like I want to like girls.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we that's like been our motto recently, is like if I'm like I don't want to go out or if I don't want to see people or like hang out with people that like I do love, but I'm just in my anti social era. I'm like literally like fuck it, like the world's ending in three years, Like.
Speaker 1: Let's just have to get it out now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just like hang out because like we're not gonna be alive in.
Speaker 1: And I'm not finding to the death with you bitches like y'all want to live so bad for what, Like I literally like it's not like for what, Like no, I'm not I'm literally I'm not fighting over food, Like I'll be damned that too much pride. I'm like, oh that's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I'm not running after a deer. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Like that's so embarrassing. Like people lining up at the gas station because there's no more oil being imported and like they're fighting to death over gasoline. No bye, by a chance. I'm like, if I don't get gifted it, I'm not getting it. Like just if someone isn't like thinking about me at the gas station is like, oh, I'm gonna give any some gas because like she's gonna need to like this to cook her food for the next like two days. I guess I'm not in because I'm not doing it, Like I'm literally not. I would rather drill a hole to the middle of the fucking earth for my own oil before I go fight with you bitches at the gas station over some gas.
Speaker 2: Like actually, it's it's humiliating surviving actually, like surviving and being alive is just like perpetually embarrassing, like just like it is, oh my god, Like just existing is embarrassing. Also, like dating, like having a significant other is like actually so humiliating, like I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 1: It forever and ever, and I just want someone needs to marry me right now.
Speaker 2: Wife for up. She's taking applications. Where's my come tribute?
Speaker 1: I know last week and I haven't seen ship.
Speaker 2: I have not gotten a contribute.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked it up.
Speaker 2: But you'll you'll do my com tribute.
Speaker 3: I mean, if nobody's stepped.
Speaker 2: Up, honestly, thank you. That's what I need in my life. People to step up and give me come tributes. That's what I need. I'll take a cream team, I'll take a squirt tribute.
Speaker 1: Can we actually passe? Because I'm next time boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really sorry, You're sorry. Sorry, I am sorry. Please don't.
Speaker 2: That was the hottest ship I've ever seen it. I was like, that was you know, I don't even just happy to hit someone for me. I don't give a fuck because I'll go to joke with you. Oh no, don't talk to my girl. Don't talk to my girl like that. Don't. That's what it is is you're talking to my girlfriend like that. It's like, really, suspect I didn't.
Speaker 1: Even know the fucking slut ass homewrecker for what?
Speaker 2: Like, I have like a bunch of notes, if I should just go through them? Okay, Actually, this is just something that I actually do want to address. How good fingernails taste and the smell after you bite your fingernail off, like the things you.
Speaker 1: Always say that, But after I go into like a biting frenzy, I'm really disgusted with myself, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I have practiced such self control with my nails recently that I am able to literally let them grow for two weeks, three weeks at a time, and then I just get a big fucking snack at the end of the three weeks, and I just gnaw them off and then I let them grow for three more weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, if anybody knows me, I know that I've always been a nail bier. That's disgusting, by the way, but they know that I've always been a nail biter.
Speaker 2: It's like eating.
Speaker 1: I haven't been biting my nails. I'm also going to show you all my nails, and I know you but just gonna copy me. So let's just put it out right now. Like I have the sauce, I have the sleigh, I have to serve. Like fine, I'll show you my nails whatever, like, go ahead, copy me, copycat as bitch mean when I'm doing my job in influencing, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why don't we just take a photo and then insert a photo?
Speaker 1: They look pretty right now, My nails are beautiful, like I do you see?
Speaker 3: Is that? Jesus? That's cute?
Speaker 1: Jesus, Mary, Mother, Mary, Mama.
Speaker 2: Well no, I'm telling you you should gnaw them off and just get a taste, get a taste of just doing it, and then like practice self control after and then just let them grow out and then you get it. Like it's like kind of infinite food if you think about it.
Speaker 1: No, because you know what the thing is. I think we bite our nails in different ways, like we buy our nails in different ways. Like mine is like really gnarly, like I go in in like a very destructive and hurtful way. You know who talked about it is fuck what is her real name? Miranda Sing's like real name, I don't know Miranda Sings.
Speaker 2: That's on her birth certificate, Amanda Byn.
Speaker 1: But she has a really good video where she talks about it, like there's like a thing. Also, sorry, I just have to address this. I finally hit a million subscribers on fucking YouTube, like, which isn't like I don't feel good about because I was stuck at nine to ninety four k for literally two years. So like I think a bunch of bots attacked my account, or maybe like people from the podcast who found my account went and followed my account. But I finally hit a million, and like I just got to text congrats from our manager being like congrats, but I'm like, girl, give me flowers don't like about me and me being like can you do something? As if they don't like bust their ass for us, I'm like, can you get me flowers? Really ungrateful of me, Thank you guys. But I like she was talking about how she has the thing where she will like scratch at her skin. I don't have it as bad.
Speaker 2: As I used to. I used to eat. I do not remember my hands. I used to be so humiliated getting out of the bathroom shower because it like I would eat the skin around my nails, all the way up the side of my nail, and it was on all of them and they would like swell up when it prunes and like that, and I would go even harder than and just eat all that, yes, and like it was so gnarly. It got to the point this is why I stopped binding my nails and eating the skin around my fucking fingers. It's like it's really gnarly engross and I know it's like sounds kind of funny, but it was so debilitating, actually liked and like it was to the like I remember like in fucking uh, like fifth grade, like I was on baseball and like I like would I would take the glove off of my hand and just start gnawing at the skin because it was like an anxiety. It was. It wasn't like I could control it either, but I know what you're talking about. And it got so bad that like even like up until like like a year and a half ago. I'll tell you how I fixed it for people who have it. But it got so bad that I moved to like the skin on the underneath of my big toe, do you remember that? And I would peel the skin off the bottom of my toe. It was gnarthy and it was pure anxiety. When I was like in my most anxious like state, I would literally rip the skin off of my big toe, like the bottom of it, and like it would hurt to walk and shit, and it was really gross and embarrassing. But the way I stopped it was gel nail polish. I literally just put I put like when I had the gel nails and like the acrylics on, Like I couldn't like bite the skin and I couldn't like rip my nails off. So like that's literally how I cured it, which just wasn't I wasn't able to buy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anytime I go back into a phase of biting my nails, I'll get like long acrylics. But putting on jail polish is the only way I don't buy my nails because I'm just like, oh, I have this nail polish, because if it's regular nail polish, I will literally eat that nail polish. Like it doesn't stop me. Like I've ingested probably like a bottle and a half worth of like real nail polish from trying to stop myself. But I'm the same way, like I literally yesterday we were watching the movie, I like fully got into a fit of it and I pulled, and I'm just it's literally when my brain is off, like I kind of just start going at it and like I will not stop. It's like I will have like almost my whole hand in my mouth at some point, just like eating my shit up. And it's like now it's just the skin around my finger and not my nails, and like it hurts, like yeah, like if you like it's kind of a lot of my nails, like a lot of them have like deep cuts from like me just like yeah, ripping.
Speaker 2: I permanently changed like the shapes of my fingers forever by biting all the skin off. But it would like I would buy it them until like they bled, yeah, And I would like when.
Speaker 1: You when you bite the nail too low and then it's like all like the raw skin under.
Speaker 2: The nails, like right here, it would like be like literally gushing blood and then it would get like infected and like I would like it would just hurt so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it still happens to me pretty odd.
Speaker 2: It's like pure anxiety. I think, like it's like an anxiety thing, and then like it's like literally like a disorder, like it's called something.
Speaker 1: Because I used to also do that to my face, like when I was like breaking out a law. I would like sit in bed and like if I had no makeup on. That's also one of the reasons that even when I had acne, I always had to put makeup on because if I didn't, I would pick up my face. A lot of my like acne scars and stuff are literally from me just like sitting and scratching at my acne and I would like it would literally I would scratch it until it felt flat. But obviously that's not how that works. So I would just like scratch at my skin forever. And I have so many pictures on my face like really like puffy and red from me just like scratching at it because I would I even think about doing it. I would just be sitting watching something and then all of a sudden, I'm like, oh, my face really itches because I have acne right now, and I would just scratch at it, and then like also when it would scab up, I would always like peel and scratch at it because I didn't like.
Speaker 2: The feeling of you were just addicted to meth and heroine. It's called ther matophasia. It's a body for body focused repetitive behavior. It goes beyond just nailbiding or occasional chewing on the finger. It's not a habit or a take put, rather a disorder. Damn. So we are literally neurodivergent, I know, but literally.
Speaker 1: Oh. It was actually also so embarrassing because in all of my relationships is.
Speaker 2: Their metaphysia a mental illness. It is a mental disorder order related to obsessive compulsive disorder.
Speaker 1: A lot of my it was so embarrassing because a lot of my partners would be like and like people just like who I had relationships with would be like always trying to stop me, and it would just like make me really angry too, because I'm like, dude, I'm not doing this because I want to be doing this like I literally can't, Like I'm not. It's not like you're telling me to stop and then I'm like, oh, fuck them, I'm gonna keep going. It's literally like someone can like pull my hand out of my mouth and before I know it, like I don't even think about it, like it's back in my mouth, like and that's like always been, especially when I drive, Like when I drive, I'm always like if I'm in traffic, I'm just like eating my hands.
Speaker 3: Why don't you It's just be normal, I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's a good take, honestly.
Speaker 2: Honestly, yeah, you're right, maybe we should just try that. I mean I actually genuinely like I've gotten to a.
Speaker 1: Good place with it. I don't do it as crazy.
Speaker 2: Like I like don't anymore. It's like the craziest thing ever I've got. Like maybe there's like one like when like shit gets really hot, like recently, I've been like picking out like this part of my finger, like you can kind of see it happening, just because I have so much fucking bullshit going on. But like other than that, like I've completely stopped, which is so sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think. I don't do it as much anymore. But that's also one of the other reasons I deleted TikTok was because I would like be doom scrolling and stuck, and I think I would get anxious because I'd be like, dude, I'm wasting so much time sitting on my phone, but I couldn't get away from my phone, so I'd be biting the fuck out of my nails and then it would make my hands really clammy, and I would just get bor anxious because I'm like, fuck, I'm like so stuck in the sloop right now, and I'd buy my nails even more, and then I would feel like shit because I'm like, oh my god, Like my mouth, like I do it so badly. Sometimes my mouth feels like weird. Have you ever had that? Like I've done it so badly that like my mouth is like tired from biting, like my skin, and my mouth doesn't get tired easily. Like I'm sure you all know about my goal whatever, whatever, we don't have to get into it.
Speaker 2: She wants to kill a person by giving them head, which.
Speaker 1: Is like you can only dream. It's honestly a dream. It's not even a cold, Like I don't know if I want.
Speaker 2: To get to it. What do you think about this?
Speaker 3: Take?
Speaker 2: Having Instagram is literally cheating on your partner, Like if you have Instagram, yes, yeah, Like, if you have Instagram, you're cheating on your significant other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you replying to stories right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why are you posting yourself Like? Who do you see?
Speaker 1: Literally? Who do you want to be seen by? So badly? When I'm right fucking here, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: It just makes sense. It just makes no sense. I genuinely think it's cheating.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's my cheating. You know the thing on like it was a thing on TikTok where I was like, is it cheating or not cheating? Like it was like the thing that you consider cheating or not cheating. It's like taking a selfie, posting a selfie cheating main no story selfie main posting.
Speaker 2: Selfie cheating, cheater cheat, that's literally cheater behavior. Yeah, Like if they're not posting pictures of us, then they're cheating.
Speaker 1: Literally post me. I've never been into that though. That's embarrassing, like being posted by a significant other. Really, it can be cute when it's like done casually and randomly, but when it's like like I'm like, y'all are fighting. That's that's the truth. Start really going in on posting each other. They're fighting, They're fully fighting.
Speaker 2: That this is so weird that you brought this up because I literally thought about this like two days ago because I was looking at like a bunch of like locals, like like a couple pictures or whatever, and I was just like, these are so weird and like framed and like professionally shot. I'm like, y'all don't love each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, like any partner ever had. I have to go out of my way to get a picture with that motherfucker. Oh but now y'all are posing. I know you're fighting. You are fighting. You're fighting so much right now, y'all are pissed at each other.
Speaker 2: They are pissed the.
Speaker 1: Fun And I think it's like not even like you think about it. I think people do it because they're like, all right, like, no, we're not gonna break up, like I'm gonna solidfy that word together and like you're not gonna go find someone else, Like you're not gonna cheat because everyone knows we're together.
Speaker 3: Like photos too, No.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily. I mean like when couple start posting heavily like pictures of themselves together, like like it's someone who's been dating someone, and it's specifically like if they've been dating for more than a year and they don't really post each other that much, but now all the sudden they're posting the living ship out of each other. It's like you're cheating. Also, if like he's commenting on all her pictures, they thought about it. And that goes for honestly any relationship because like, bitch, I don't comment on I rarely comment on people ship. If someone's partner is commenting on every single post of theirs, they were asked to do that, because no human in the right state of like mind is doing that by choice. Like, bitch, you live with you took the photo, you don't have anything to say about it.
Speaker 2: I literally live with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, am I commenting on this right now?
Speaker 2: You're up in the comments.
Speaker 1: I'm like okay, Like that's their friends jobs, Like get out of here. Why are you on this app? But that's just my tape. That's just my hateful, mean spirited tape.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about how we went to a Jersey Shore themed party and we got dressed up.
Speaker 1: This is on us though yeah, technically we were supposed to be there for the intimate part of it, like a surprise part of it where it was like, oh cute, And then we got there like after I had already turned into like a public thing because everyone I spoke to was like, no, I didn't see that invite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we got an invite to this Jersey Shore themed party, and we dressed the fuck up like we dressed like we were on the show Jersey Shore, like the most like disgusting, rancid outfits possible.
Speaker 1: I can't even post my outfit because it's like it's so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a lot, I can post mine, I'll post nine, but it was. We went hard as fuck and we pulled up to this party and we looked through the windows of the front door in the living room, and it was the most normal, norm core like outfits I'd ever seen in my entire life. Like normally when we go out, like people are dressed to fuck up all the fuck up. Everyone was in like the most norm core outfits I've ever seen. Granted, like the typical girls that always come to Sleigh We're slaying, but like we had different versions of jerseys. Sure for sure like ours was like literally like go as like white trash as possible. And they were like, we're gonna be like cute Jersey Shore, and.
Speaker 1: I know in me, I was like, I'm gonna give nasty like Snooky just had ten shots and I'm like stumbling back.
Speaker 2: Yes. So we pulled up to this party and literally everyone was looking at us the entire time, and I was very insecure about it the entire time, and anytime I would talk to someone who I'd be like, yeah, also, I thought this was your jersey. Also I thought this was a Jersey Shore themed party. I'm sorry that I look like this.
Speaker 1: I literally had to change because I was like, no, I brought I brought different clothes because I was like, I have a feeling I'm going a little too hard. My whole hole was out. I was showing hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her bronson was showing.
Speaker 1: My bronson, my boobies, everything was out. And then I was like, you know what, I'm gonna put it all the way because you bitches are wearing jeans. So I'm going to join the jan the Jean parties een teen, I'm gonna I'm going to join the Geners like the Dinners anywady, let's get into media.
Speaker 2: Wait no, no, I'm going to talk about one more thing. I've been seeing a lot of conversation about, Like I've said this before, but I've seen a lot of conversation about like, oh, like this person's an NPC, like look how they dress, Like let's fuck control the NPCs. And I'm like, literally, what is wrong with that? Like if I could be an NPC, it genuinely would be the best thing.
Speaker 3: I don't have to wear a cookie monster hat.
Speaker 2: No, like, no one's making you one for you to put that. Well, No, that's what I'm saying. I don't even make these decisions conscious like whatever consciousness the word consciously, conscious consciously, I don't make these decisions. It just happens.
Speaker 3: That means that you're an NPC. NPCs don't have free will.
Speaker 2: Error error error rebooting.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm really smart. I'm like here, I make decisions for myself.
Speaker 2: No, I want all of my I want my life to be predetermined. I don't want to ever have to make another decision again. I don't want to have to decide what I want to eat. I don't want to decide how I want to dress.
Speaker 1: That's why I eat the same thing every day, because you don't have to decide.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm doing uniform.
Speaker 3: Niform.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start doing uniforms. I always sitting on the couch today thinking about it, and I was like, I'm fully going to have a uniform. Maybe it's not like a strict uniform, like the same clothes every single day. Maybe it's like three or four outfits that like I love and I love the colors and I love the way they fit me, and I just wear those every three I literally already do that, Like I don't know what I like. I literally wear the same thing every day. Can it be me?
Speaker 1: I love fashion, I love slaying, I love serving, I love giving head.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh I have two outfits.
Speaker 2: You literally do. Kai has his uniform, and I used to make is sitting right now.
Speaker 3: He's slaying, relaxing.
Speaker 2: I used to make fun of Kind for his uniform. But then I realized that, like I'm jealous of Kai for his uniform. You literally have chicken legs, and oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you those are actually my legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're serving girl.
Speaker 2: Leg girly girl, thank you. Yeah, you're literally serving skinny right now.
Speaker 3: It's like, actually crazy, honestly, thank you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just basically what I was saying is shut the fuck up about the shut the fuck up about the NPCs, because I want to be one and you should.
Speaker 1: You want to be I'm losing it. I'm suppressing so much emotionally and I'm going to continue.
Speaker 2: All right. My media of the week is Appellation Fiction by Christian Camaro ca Ammoro Camaro, um Pluto by b York, Anti Matter by any r D, and Everybody Knows by any r D featuring Kanye West, Loupe Fiasco, and What's the Last I forget the Last guy always so well, it doesn't matter, you all find the song and then lee everything and everything everywhere all at once. Class my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally immediately got added to my favorites on letterbox all right, Simulation Swarm by Big thief Srio Samte by Bronco Matahei and Piece by Dave Bigsby or all of my audios and also Still Healing by Todd Rundgrin. I think I already said that, oh and No One in the World by Locust. But if you put those songs like Healing first and then no one. They transition really well into each other. And that's my media of the week. And then yeah, everything everywhere, all at once is my movie of the week. I can't think of any other movie I've seen. I don't think I've been I've.
Speaker 2: Been watching a lot of this show called The Good Place, and the way I describe it is it's not good, but it's good brain rot Like it's good to just lay in bed for four hours and watch like twenty six episodes and just rot away. But actually I say that, but then the season finale for season one like actually got me. I was like, I was like, damn, this shit like literally got me. Like I normally don't get I don't normally get tricked. Yeah, I don't normally get got or like get tricked, and like I always know what's coming next and like movies or shows, but this got me. But yeah, all right, thank.
Speaker 1: You guys so much for watching this episode. I hope you have an awful night and something bad happens.
Speaker 2: No j JK, guys.
Speaker 1: I don't wish that it's not recording. Shut the fuck up, all right, bye a sh