Speaker 1: Welcome back to bully Ball, presented by DraftKings. I'm Rachel Nichols here at DraftKings headquarters. Look, there's like the fancy symbol behind me. I'm very official today. And backstate side, mister Boogie Cousins in a Lakers jersey? What the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: You know I'm on a little vacation right now. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling great, so I had to throw in some greatness. So I threw up. I brought out the Kobe eight.
Speaker 1: All right. No, I just want to clare this Kobe jersey more than a Lakers jersey. Right. You're not trying to send us some signal, are you? Okay? Second, I don't know. You could be the next coach who knows things have been crazy this last couple of days. Yes. By the way, I learned that over in Taiwan. Not only did you win the finals in the sweep, not only were you MVP, I learned this morning that you were voted most popular player.
Speaker 2: I was. I was.
Speaker 3: I thought it should have been most handsome. But you know, I'll tell you most popular.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, this is like your book superlatives, Like I just I don't know most likely to succeed answer right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I need all that. But you know, I'm grateful for my time there. It was an amazing experience. You know, we finished off the right way, which was winning the championship. So I couldn't ask for a better, you know, experience in Taiwan.
Speaker 1: And now you're in the Florida Panhandle and all's right with the world.
Speaker 2: Everything's moving moving forward. I love it. I'm in a great place.
Speaker 1: Everything's coming up. Fugging it is not coming up to Dallas Mavericks though. This is a Celtics series all the way so far in these finals. And look, you and I talked about this a week ago about just how much depth the Celtics had, right that even if you decided, you know, I and I got into this last week. But I think Luca is still sort of in terms of best player overall. I think he's the best player in this series. I just don't think that they have, you know, Dallas as anywhere near the next maybe what three best players. I mean, I just think that the Mavericks just don't have the depth to match the Celtics. I don't know where you'd put Kyrie in those rankings, but if you look at where Boston is, they've got every position and they can go five out and we've just seen that succeed with them over and over so far in these first two games.
Speaker 2: Man, We've talked about it all year.
Speaker 3: To ask what I'm most impressed about is I'm not impressed because honestly, this was expected. I've been I've been preaching the Celtics all year, and I don't want to take credit like this isn't a well known thing, but you know, the Celtics were, you know, built for this stage. They weren't concerned about regular season, they weren't concerned about you know, individual accolades, any of those things. They built this team to win the championship. They're the most well put together team in my opinion. They fit every need. They have role guys that could literally be stars on other teams, and obviously that's you know, many other teams can say that. But the difference is they have star guys that are fitting the role player type of role, that are bought in into this role as well. So I think that's what you know, separates this team. I don't think anybody and obviously it's this bullshit, you know, media push to try to continue to push these guys apart as far as jalb Brown and Jason Tatum.
Speaker 1: Oh that is not a media push, my friend. That was a Jason Kidd special. That was a spil Desoda move, which, by the way, he was already doing that. That he was already doing that after Game one actually told me more than almost anything else between the two games. When he brought that out after Game one, I was like, Oh, I don't know, this is kind of early to be bringing out the Jalen Jason thing. What does that tell you about his confidence in his team?
Speaker 3: Then you know, it might it might be they might be pressing that button early, Like it's time to panic a little bit. These guys are a lot better than we thought. But man, this Celtics team, they're they're legit. And you know, I don't I see the Mavericks possibly getting the game. You know, game three, I can see, you know, first home game. You know, they come out with a lot of energy. Luke and Kyrie play out of that mind. Kyrie will finally find his groove. But you know, this is this is the Celtics year, and it's it's been said all year. They've been dominant, which I've said time and time again. They've shown it throughout these playoffs. Obviously, you know, people are a little fans and the media a little upset that they don't see this team being challenged the way they would like it to. But that just goes to show how good this Celtish team really really is. And you know it's there, you yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, obviously when they got through Holiday, it was such a game changer, and it's there's so much irony for Milwaukee that they made the trade for Damian Lillard to be able to beat teams like Boston, right, I mean, that was the idea, let's get back out of the Eastern Conference. Let's be the NBA Finals team out of the East. And they were so hot on acquiring Dame, and they knew they'd have to give up Drew to do it. They lost control of where Drew would go. A lot of teams if they're going to give up a player of that caliber, they want them in the other conference, right, they want to be careful about where they're sending them. By sending him to Portland, then Portland got control and then it was just about what was the best deal for Portland. They don't care if he goes to Boston. In fact, better for them that he goes all the way out east. So there is an irony there if you're Milwaukee and watching all this. I think Drew has made a spectacular difference. Christaps Porzingis obviously has made a spectacular difference, and it's what this team needed. I mean, this was a team that was already a conference finals caliber team. They this year was their sixth time in eight years going to the conference finals. They've been to the NBA Finals two years ago. So we knew the roster offense team, and we knew the talent level and the Jason and Jalen and all of that. But the fact that Drew came in and has been able to do what he has been able to do, and Kristaps has made such a game changing difference in the way their offense can run. I just think going into this series, we talked about it, it was so obvious sort of all the ways around the court they were going to be able to both defend and make a press going forward against Dallas. Now everybody was waiting for the other shoot to drop though on They're going to have a bad three point shooting game, right, I mean, that's always the Achilles heel for the Celtics. They take the most threes in the NBA. They actually make the most threes in the NBA, but they have games where they just you know, can't hit the side of a barn. And we did see to a degree that's what they got in Game two. No one on that Celtics team was shooting well from three. They were ten of thirty nine twenty five percent from three last night. Now they made up for it inside the arc, they were what twenty eight to forty five, sixty two percent from two. But it was that in a game that Dallas was hoping for. That was the game the Mavericks should have been able to take advantage of, right when Dallas wasn't doing the thing it does best, and they couldn't. And I think that was very telling. You said, you can see the MAVs winning a game at home. What can they do differently to win game three? I mean, they don't have that deep challeng advantage, but they do have Luka dancrec What do you think could make the difference that they could win the Game three at home?
Speaker 3: Well, Obviously, the biggest thing would be, you know, you want to get Kyrie Rover.
Speaker 2: You know he struggled so far in this series.
Speaker 3: And you know you can credit Boston's defense because they they have so many guys that can guard deposition well guard Kyrie.
Speaker 2: You have multiple bodies.
Speaker 3: Everybody in those switch type situations bring length, bring height. So that's something that you know could bother Kyrie when it comes to scoring the ball consistently. But at the same time, I feel like this is something that you know, Kyrie being one of the best scores this league has ever seen, it's about him kind of figuring out their defensive scheme, finding his spots, finding you know, where can I become effective in my offensive abilities in this series. You know it's gonna be different looks than he's used to when it comes to the playoffs. You know, your first, second, and third options are studied. Their study hard, your tendencies, you're intangibles, all that is study hard. So you know, the Celtics defense knows exactly what he wants to do with those first, second, and third options. So now it's time for Kyrie to get to the fourth, fifth, and six options, and everybody doesn't have that ability. But I said earlier, this is one of the best scores this league has ever seen. So he's one of those guys that have that many options when it comes to scoring the basketball. So I think he will have a great showing eventually. I'm thinking Game three will be that that first home game.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you have the home crowd, that energy, you.
Speaker 3: Know sometimes that's needed to kind of get you over the hump and to help you find that rhythm. So I think he will have a better showing Game three. And I think this is a chance for the Mavericks to get a game in this series. I don't think it changes much, you know, long term when it comes to who wins this series, but we will see a better showing from the Mavericks. Well.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean they've played The Celtics played nearly one hundred games if you count the regular season in the playoffs, and they're seventy eight and twenty. So the idea that a team that is seventy eight and twenty would somehow lose four of their next five is I can't see it. I mean, I just don't see a way for Dallas to come back, even though we've had some two comebacks even somewhat recently, right with Milwaukee winning its series after being down oh two. But it's much harder to see against the Celtics team. Kyrie is going to have to get going if there's anything, anything, any shot of this happening. You mentioned that guys are studying him in film. What is that like during a playoff series when you guys are watching film and breaking down one guy and you know everyone's seeing Kyrie irving for you know, fifteen years now. But but what is it that the Celtics are doing in these film sessions as they're looking at Kyrie and the way he scored against Minnesota?
Speaker 3: Well one, well one, you have your you know, you have your team film where you know everybody's sitting down together and you know we're going over. You know, Kyrie likes when he's on the left side of the floor. He loves to drive right and get back left or spin back left or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: But then you you.
Speaker 3: Break it down even further after you have that team film session, then it goes down to individual sessions, whereas the guy that's the primary matchup in the series, or that night where we're going to eat an even deeper dive of what his tendencies are, what his habits are, you know, his favorite spots on both sides of the floor.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the floor.
Speaker 3: You know, what's his favorite way to finish with his right hand compared to his left hand. Then you start breaking down the percentages. Well, when he goes left, he may shoot, you know, fifty percent, compared to going right, he shoots about forty six percent. So in this series you want to try to get them more to his right. So you know, that's usually the breakdown when it comes to, you know, figuring out a guy's tendencies. And you know, obviously you can talk about it and preach it and study at all you want, but it's a lot easier said than done. But as so far, you know, the Celtics team has done a good job defensively. But uh, you know, Kyrie being the wizard that he is, the you know, I do think we'll see a big improvement on the offensive side of the ball because not only is he not only is he being studied, but he's also doing the study in himself. And all right, I see how these guys are playing me. He's going back watching film as well. You know, they're having their team field session, then he's having his individual When I have Jaylen Brown on me, when he closes out, you know, he closes out left to push me right, so I may want to top attack his top foot to put him off balance, to get to you know, breaking it down in those type of ways. So you know, the game is being studied on both sides, and like I said, Kyrie being a wizard that he is, I do feel we'll see and improved.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think this is skill upon skill, right. I mean, if you look at the Minnesota series, he topped thirty points in three out of the four games, and that's just because as good as Minnesota's team defense is, they don't have the individual defenders the way the Celtics do, right, I mean, they just don't have those highly highly, highly skilled defensive specialists. And you've got two All NBA defensive team players on the Celtics. You've got a third in Jalen Brown who certainly easily he was the first guy left off. He easily could have been on that roster. So the idea that you have three individual defenders who can really go at Kyrie, I thought Drew Holliday's defense on Kyrie in particular for the first two games has been exceptional, and there's one of the reasons that, I mean, we'll talk about MVP later in this show, but he has played so well through the first two games, not only offensively, but just defensively. And it's that defense one. Because Ryrie is so special, right, I mean, we saw during that last round during the Conference finals that he can just pick teams apart, even great defenses apart. But when you have individuals like Drew Holliday, when you have a guy like Derek White out there, I do think Jalen Brown, I do think it makes such a difference in limiting what he can do. He's shooting just thirty five percent overall. He's got no made three pointers in the first two games of this series, twenty eight points total in the first two games of this series. So there's just no question that not only are the role players going to have to play better at home, and we haven't seen great play out of the role players so far, Kyrie is going to have to play better at home. I do wonder if in front of that home crowd he's more comfortable. He went into this series being you know, I'm so zen about the Boston crowd, and I've worked this out, and I've talked it through off the court, and I know how my feelings are and all of those things. He made that comment after Game one, he said, Oh, I thought it would be louder in here, which I thought was sort of a weird tweak of the crowd. I don't know why he felt like he needed to get into that. I saw him going back and forth a little bit with you know fans last night when I was in the arena, and I just I do wonder. It's been so long since he's won a game against Boston, and I do wonder if, as much as he sort of was able to categorize it on the way into the series, if actually being in the situation was a little distracting for him. Obviously, you know, the Celtics closing all his windows was also very distracting for him. But I do think in front of that home I do think in front of that home crowd, I hope that he's more comfortable, just because we'd love to see this's become a little bit more of a series, and we'd love to see a good game, you know, competitive game toward the end. Have you ever wondered if Chet Holmgren might be a descendant of Abraham Lincoln or if a UFC fighter could beat an alien in a fight. Well maybe you haven't, and that's okay. But Chase Serrano and Jason Concepsi owned from six trophies. Well they certainly have. If you're like me and you'd like to listen to as many good basketball podcasts as you can after you're done listening to Bullyball, you gotta listen to six trophies. Every week. Shay and Jason serve up the biggest moments from around the NBA with their patented mix of joy banter, pop culture side quests. They also hand out six pop culture themed trophies for six basketball related activities, stuff like the Denzel Washington and Training Day Trophy that's given out to a player or team having the best week around the NBA, or the Lauren Hill. You might win some, but you just lost one trophy for the team or player that does can't get it together. Plus a bunch more trophies for all the good, bad, or just plain head scratching moments around the NBA. So follow Bullyball but also follow six trophies on the Wondery app or wherever you get your podcasts, or you can listen ad free by joining Wondery Plus. If we go over to the Boston side and Jason Tatum, you know, it's interesting to look at his numbers here because he hasn't had a great offensive series. I think the guys can call it up here. Let's see, he hasn't been scored anywhere near his average in the first two games. He has been leading the Celtics and rebounding. He has been leading the Celtics and assists. That's one thing that Joe Miszula talked about last night was, you know, when he came in Joe as the coach, one of his big focuses with Tatum was all the ways you can impact the game, and that Jason has heard so much his young career because he was such remember I mean the first Conference finals, he was such a revelation, right just knocking the ball down, talking about Kobe being his hero. You know, so much scoring that we just thought that was all that was the key to any game that he would have would be based on scoring. And Joe has really worked with him over these two years to make sure that if his you know, shots aren't hitting, he is impacting the game in a huge way. Do you feel like he does need to up his scoring or this team is so complete in so many other ways. If he comes out of this series and they win the NBA Finals but someone else's finals MVP, that's going to be just fine.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 3: When it comes to this Celtics team, it's they're so good and so talented and so deep. Jason Tatum and Jalen Brown could struggle and they could steal win games. It's that much talent, not only in the starting five, but it's just on that roster in general. I don't take this as a knock to Jason Tatum. He has a partner in crime, and I don't want to say, you know, a sidekick, because I don't look at these guys as sidekicks. No matter how you want to try to put the narrative on this combo. It's funny because when you think about we can go to the other side and talk about Kyrie and Luca, and nobody says it's Kyrie is Luca's sidekick. Yeah, they say it's his partner in crime, Like you know, they're one A, one B, whatever the case may be. So I don't understand why it's not the same narrative when it comes to the Celtics team and Jason Tatum and Jylen Brown, And that's exactly how I view it.
Speaker 1: With Luca and Kyrie. There's such an age difference there that I feel like, even though no one's like, oh, Kyrie's lucas sidekick, everyone knows Lucas the better player, and there's no battling over that because it's just not even a question. With Tatum and Brown, I think because they came into you know, a year apart, because they were both number three picks, because they're both so close in age, I think that's where there's been this natural like, oh, who's better, who's the one A guy of the one A and one B? Don't you right?
Speaker 3: Well maybe, but it still doesn't make sense because regardless of who's one A, one B, who's the first option, second option? This combination has found success since they've been together, and that's all that should really matter.
Speaker 2: Obviously, they can.
Speaker 3: Play well enough together to make it to where it's a team's success. They win games, they're on the ultimate stage yearly They're in the playoffs yearly, so I don't see the issue with who's better who's It doesn't matter. At the end of the day, if they win a championship, Jason Tatum and Jalen Brown are champions, and that's all it should be talk. That's all that should be talked about. But to go back to answering that question when it comes to that, I'm okay with Jason Tatum, you know, maturing in his game, becoming a better playmaker, becoming a guy that can kind of facilitate and make the guys around him better instead of focusing on scoring thirty. He can give us twenty five and also be just as effective on the defensive end, you know, him averaging twenty five and Jalen Brown averaging twenty five. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: Hit eighteen points in Game two, sixteen points in Game one, He's shooting thirty one percent from the floor. To your point, he can do all of that and they're still winning high level basketball games in the NBA Finals against an excellent team and Luka Donca who scored. I think he hit twenty points with still ten minutes to go in the half last night, So obviously they don't need him to do more, but I think he would like to do more. And I think that if he can get through these finals with having at least one really you know, high scoring game, I think that will sort of go a long way confidence wise, not that he needs it. He obviously is playing pretty confident out there.
Speaker 3: I'm sure individually he would would love to be, you know, making every shot averaging thirty. But you know that's not realistic. Sometimes you have slumps and sometimes you don't have the best shooting series. But I'm a firm believer and if you play the game the right way, when with good intentions, everything's gonna kind of fall into place. It's when you start trying to force I got to make sure I'm the MVP, or that's when you start digging a deeper hole.
Speaker 2: For yourself and then shit can go to shit, if you know what I mean. So, yep, I appreciate his approach. I respect his approach.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, if we win, we all win, and that should be the team mindset, you know, finishing out this series. I think they've shown it all year that they're a very unselfish team, regardless of you know how we try to twist the narrative, but I think this approach and how their mindsets are focused on just winning the championship is part of the reason they're at this point now in the season. Because as much talent as they added to this roster, if it was a little bit of ego in the way, it could have completely crumbled for the Celtics team. So you have to give them credit for how they were able to manage their egos, play for one another, put you know, put their own personal you know, goals aside for the ultimate goal, which is winning the championship. And like I said, it's the reason they've been as dominant as they are throughout the playoffs, as dominant as they've been throughout the regular season. And you know, I believe this is their year to win the championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it certainly looks like it. And it's interesting when you look at the Vegas picks we've got. I'll take that bet presented by DraftKings and Vegas. Even though they went heavy with the Celtics on this series, they are saying the MAVs are favorites by one and a half points for games three three. Are you going to take that bet or do you think the Celtics go up three out?
Speaker 3: Actually, I actually do think the Mavericks win this one. Like I said, I think Kyrie will find his stride, you know, game three, we'll see a better offensive performance from him. I think the whole Mavericks team would be energized just being in front of that home crowd, you know, feeding off of that energy. That home crowd helps you make plays that you aren't able to make on away games. And that's just the facts behind.
Speaker 2: So I do think it'll be a better shower from the Mavericks.
Speaker 3: You know, obviously, the Celtics have had a history kind of taken their foot off the gas somewhat throughout the year, and you know, they kind of get a little board. So I could see that being the case with Game three. But long time Celtics win it, Masks may get one, possibly two games, and they see.
Speaker 1: I think they kind of got to win game three otherwise if they're down three to zero, you know that psychology book, like do you really want to get back on a plane just so you can lose in Boston? I mean, the guys kind of, you know, start to play my games with themselves, I think the role players are going to have to play better for that Vegas line to come through, because we just haven't seen from PJ. Washington or Gafford or some of the other guys who stepped up. Lively has not been able to make anywhere near the impact that he made, you know, in that Minnesota series, So I do think he'll be helped by being at home. Young players obviously play better at home. Role players play better at home, you know, and we'll have to see if they can pull it off. But to me, Game three is where they'd have to pull it off, because otherwise it just starts to feel like a snowball gone downhill. We can look at the finals at MVP odds, too, which are shaken out. Jason Tatum, despite all that we were talking about, still the favorite plus one twenty five, which I'm kind of curious about because if he's had two poor shooting games, even with the rebounds and assists, I'm not sure that makes you an MVP. Jalen Brown is next up on the rankings at plus one seventy five, Luca is actually next at plus six hundred, and then the dark horse is Drew Holiday at plus seven fifty. I don't know, man, I don't bet on sports, and I don't bet on the NBA because I'm an NBA voter and all of that, But I will say that that seems like Drew Holiday seems like he's he's kind of the leader in the clubhouse after the first two games. I don't know, are you taking the Drew Holiday bet here?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm a huge Drew Holiday fan. I was, you know, blessed enough to be able to take the floor with this guy to serve in my career. I know exactly what he brings to the floor. You know, he labeled hisself a utility man and that and I'm a going record saying that's a damn lie. You're more than that. You're actually one of the most underrated players in this league, and you have been for a very long time. Just what he brings, We're not only even talk about the offense. I think he's one of you know, he's a very very talented offensive player and he and not only is he talented, he's smart, which he doesn't get a lot of credit, but just defensively, and what he brings on the defensive side of the ball is it's unmatched I watched the year I told my Achilles in New Orleans. I watched him literally destroy Portland's go to guards and CJ McCullum and Damian Lillard by himself to the point where they sweep, And it was literally just him just being himself on the defensive side of the floor.
Speaker 2: And it's it's it's almost it's almost.
Speaker 3: Where you can watch this dude and being awe like the same way you can watch a guy perform offensively and just like, man, this is amazing. Like it's that's literally him on the defensive side of the floor. And the sickest part about it is it's almost nonchalant how he kind of goes about it. You know, most defensive guys there, there's a lot of extras to you know, what they bring In Drew, he's just calm, cool and collected, super nonchalant. And you look up, he's got six steals, four blocks, the guys shooting four for twenty that night, and you know, Drew's just laid back, chilling. He probably didn't even break a sweat. So you know, I'm a huge Drew Holiday fan. I felt like he would be the X factor in this series, and I had a feeling he would kind of be overlooked and what he brings to the game on a nightly basis. But you know, I think he's a great He was obviously, I mean it's hard to do it now.
Speaker 2: I mean it's right in front of him and it's hard to miss it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, coming into this year that wasn't necessarily the case. He wasn't getting the praise to what he brings to the game. So I do feel he's a guy that could you know, sneak in they get him, you know, a finals MVP and an andre Iguadalar type situation. You know, not the most impressive numbers, but it's like you have to respect it and what he brought.
Speaker 2: To this series that I can definitely see that happening for him.
Speaker 1: I mean without Jason Tatum so far. Obviously we're only two games in, but without Jason Tatum putting up numbers so far and in fact, particularly not shooting well. I mean he's not just being average, he's not just below his normal. He's particularly not shooting well. And look, he's making it up in other parts of the stat sheet. He's making it up on other parts of the floor. You can see his impact of the game just by watching five minutes. So this is not a knock on Jason Tatum. But those are not finals MVP numbers. So you're really talking at this point to me, if the Celtics continue as they are, and we'll see and Tatum may turn in three amazing games in a row here, but for now, you're talking about Jaylen Brown and Drew Holliday. And the way the voting works is they pick eleven media members and they give them little slips of paper at halftime of whatever the closeout games are, and they say, if this turns into, you know, clinching game, please give me your slip of paper. Will collect it with you know, thirty seconds ago, five seconds ago, depending on how close the game is at the end of that close out clinching game. And of those eleven people, you know, you kind of look at the numbers they look at obviously their impact on winning, and I think there's some sentiment there too sometimes. And Drew Holliday is a media favorite. I think that media members people like you who watch the game closely. I don't even think it's like, oh, we like him because he's a good guy. Although I do think people like him because he's an extremely good guy. I think that anyone who watches basketball regularly, and if you are in the basketball media picking Finals MVP, you watch a hell of a lot of basketball games. You know Drew Holiday's value. So I just think that that. I see that seven plus seven fifty odds and I'm like, man, I don't know, that seems like something you might want to have. I got to draft take advantage of. That's all I have to say. We'll see, we'll see. End book. Jalen Brown, I talked to him a little bit last night, you know. I was chatting with him about the comment he made after winning Eastern Conference Finals MVP where He's like, oh, I never win this shit, and I was like, look, it's time for you to win some of this shit. So if Jalen Brown ends up winning, obviously, I think that will be you know, overdue too. He also he and Jason Tatum pretty much are getting matching have matching contracts coming up. The kick in I believe this summer three hundred million dollars plus. I think Jalen's got done second, so his is a little bigger. The way of these all incrementally rise, but with the way the salary cap is expected to go up because this new TV deal coming in, I think in hindsight those deals are going to look not a bargain, but they're going to look very reasonable compared to what some other teams around the league do. And this is a team that if they can get over this hump, if they really can win a title after getting close and getting close and the psychological sort of are we ever going to get there? Is it really going to happen for us? Do they have to break this roster up that kind of thing? If they get over that hump. These guys are young still, They're in their mid to late twenties, and there is a lot of room to go. This team is built so well. Brad Stevens one Executive of the Year this year for a very good reason. It's gonna be very interesting to see how these next couple of games go. But by the time we talk next week, it's possible the finals could be wrapped up. Now, not probable. Sweeps are still hard, but it's possible. It's possible that that could be that way. I just want to know for you, like, once the finals are over, what's the plan for you, you have vacation, talking their boat involved. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm a monk grind right now, right so you know, I'm our vacation a little bit in between, but I'm on mynk grind. I got a lot of things rolling overseas right now.
Speaker 1: So yes, you did looking forward.
Speaker 3: To that, and obviously, well speak on those things when those times come about.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm on my grind. It never stops for me.
Speaker 3: And meantime between time, I'm enjoying my family. We're going on vacation, We're going to enjoy his life, the frust of our labor, and you know, talk basketball. So everything's good and moving in the right direction for me.
Speaker 1: Well, you got the whole basketball world coming to your doorstep in Las Vegas next month because Tmosa Training Camp is going to be there in a huge exhibition game, and then of course Summer League is going to be there too, so we will be seeing a lot of you in your home. Maybe you can have us all over for barbecue. I'm just saying I like, but I do think we'll probably have at least one more NBA Finals game to talk about next week. Until then, though, I'm so psyched to have you back in the state's most popular player, and I'm glad to get a little favor of time now too. I appreciate it. And by next week maybe they'll actually be a Lakers coach. We can talk about that jersey you're wearing as well, all right, Thanks to all of you out there. You can catch all episodes of Bullyball on the DraftKings Network as you can see over my shoulder. You can catch us on the alf the Smoke Productions YouTube channel. Can catch us wherever you get your podcast. Rate us, review us. We will see you next week. Enjoy the basketball until then,