Speaker 1: I'm thet Duvall and this is Conversations with the podcast. Today's guest is the owner and operator of Turkey on the Loose right here in Georgia. Let's welcome Nikki Sutton. Let me know where who you are and where you're from.
Speaker 2: I'm Nikki Sutton from Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 3: I'm Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 2: Fourth for what part h fourth for great you're from Greater home grader homes.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, how old are you? Might? What you mind me ask you all day?
Speaker 1: I'm forty two, so you're around my age. I'm forty six. Okay, you know so so I know you could talk. I know you ain't no soft soft as motherfucker, you know what I'm saying. So so tell me about your upbringing or whatever, like when you got to established in your life or who who you when you became Nikki the person who you are.
Speaker 2: I came from a really good background. It's just the things that I chose to do in life to get off the path. I was in the street, I was hanging out, I did my thing, scamming pretty much, so.
Speaker 3: He was one of them trapped queens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: I really was.
Speaker 2: And I took your credit card and I went crazy with it.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this before.
Speaker 1: I don't know if people know you what. They probably don't because I'm learning you too. Was you gay at this time or since I was fourteen? Okay? Okay, okay, okay, So you always been who you are? Okay always okay?
Speaker 2: And I just you know, been in there all my life and just how he had been trying to get it?
Speaker 1: Since how did you evolve from from the illegal ship to the to the real ship.
Speaker 2: It took me getting shot to realize that wasn't the life I wanted.
Speaker 3: So getting shot came from doing the street ship or.
Speaker 2: Just getting shot just came from carmel. Basically, That's what I think it was. I think it was karma.
Speaker 3: So you believe in come absolutely really believing. I do. I do too, I really believe in So what what? So give me a little tell me a little more about.
Speaker 1: Because you was you deep off in the streets, like really deep, or you were just doing your thing.
Speaker 2: D you called me for everything anything you needed, I had it, or I can get it, I.
Speaker 3: Can touch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the niggas know not the fuck with you too, though they did? Okay, they did, and that I was.
Speaker 2: Always solid, So I did never have those problems.
Speaker 3: Right right, right right then.
Speaker 1: That's why they never fucked with you in the streets. But karma, that's why you say karma came another way around?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that's what's up. I mean, I understand the life is, that's what evolves. And what in that moment made you change your life? Because a lot of people get shot and that don't that make them too? Park around as motherfucker?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. But what made you say? You know what, I gotta do something else?
Speaker 2: I just said, Lord, have you let me live through this? I'm done? And it was just pretty much.
Speaker 3: And when did you get shot at?
Speaker 2: I got shot on Columbia Drive.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Where my stomach? Your stomach, stomach and my stomach twice?
Speaker 3: How was the healing process?
Speaker 1: Healing went will? He and will was two month? Healing process two months? Oh shit, my healing shit was twelve months?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I didn't get shot. I got hit by a car for real. But all healing is healing, especially traumatic stuff like that. Do you think it fuckued you psychologically? Some days I do even to this day. How long ago was that?
Speaker 3: Twenty sixteen, twenty sixteen, that wasn't that long.
Speaker 1: I guess when you look at the big scheme things, especially at I age, that really right? Yeah, so what did you think? But did that motivate you the you say it motivated you to.
Speaker 2: To do something different. I just need to do something different.
Speaker 3: And so what jumped you into the turkey business? The turkey turkey leg what is it?
Speaker 2: Turkey on the loose leg restaurant?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was my night to cook for my wife and I and bought. I bought the wrong thing and in the cab forms market talking on the phone and not really paying attention. So I walk up to the lady. I'm like, let me have all of them. She said, you want all of these? I'm like yeah, she gave it to. When I get to the register, it was like four hundred and fifty six dollars. I'm like, what the fuck I bought? And of course, you know you can't turn around, so I paid for it. I get in the car, call my mom my wife. I'm like, y'all, I just bought some turkey legs and I can't take them back. I don't even know what to do. My mom said, well, just bring them. I ain't never cooked on turkey legs, Nikki, Let's play with them. So I played with them for what two weeks. I thought I was barbecue and I didn't know it was smoking. I know, I didn't know it was a difference between barbecue and the smoking. And I did it for two weeks down to my last day, the fourteenth day actually of the two weeks. They was right falling off the bone, and I started giving I said, I got to hit y'all. You know what I'm saying. So I started giving them away, and then they started calling me for him, like shit, I want that lemon pepper, bring just heat. Just people running like all my friends, like everybody.
Speaker 3: I knew.
Speaker 2: I was just passing them out, give them to them. They started calling me for him, like oh shit. So I just keep by them, keep buying them. We playing with them, trying to come up with different flavors and the names as we was doing it. Like I said, I just started giving them away, and then eventually, like my third round, I started selling for ten dollars this warning, some more and some more. Now we want pans. I'm like oh shit, smoking take you know, hours. It's not like you can put them on there and they coming off from like forty five minutes to out.
Speaker 3: Nah, It's like this was all by yourself, all.
Speaker 2: By myself, my wife and I know, my wife, my mom and myself, and it was just a process.
Speaker 1: How long did that process happen? When you start? Like how fast was it from all right? I just put these heids like boom, oh shit, I start giving away for like thirty days.
Speaker 2: It was raining. One day I was on Highway eighty five pouring down rain and a bustle. You turned in the middle of street. I saw a building and said, for rent. Shit, I'm about to call them. I called the lady kept saying I need to see who you are. I need to see them, Like, shit, I got the money. You don't need to see who I am.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So when I got there and I met him, and shit, she was like, I'm gonna trust you. I'm gonna let you rent this property. She was like, because I see that you have a past and here I am today.
Speaker 1: They said another thing. You didn't burn that bridge, neither you did what you supposed to do. A lot of people get something like that then and they say I'm gonna give you a chance, and they and they fuck it up, you know what I'm saying. But you didn't. And that's what people got to understand too. It's a little simple shit like that, you know what I'm saying, Little simple shit like that, Like everybody can work hard and have a business, because I'm pretty sure you ain't the first person that have to think like that. But the difference is it's how you moved. Let me get that lighted too. It's how you move. It's how you handled it and how you had a quality and hustle and you and.
Speaker 3: You was professional with it.
Speaker 1: When I say professional, it's like somebody gave you a chance, you know what I'm saying, And that's all somebody needs. Like I try to give people chances all the time, and sometimes they fuck it up, and I hope they fucking up all I have to do it no more for their ad you know what I'm saying. But at the same time, I try to give them the chance because that's what we be needing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But from that, so what happened after that where you rent.
Speaker 2: The building from a like six months, paid rent on time every month. She came to me one day and said, well, Dad and I want to sell the property.
Speaker 3: I'm like, shit, I.
Speaker 2: Just been up six months. I ain't even got the rope, so I don't even know what I'm doing yet. And she was like, well, we'll come back in a couple of months and talk back to you. I'm riding one day again, because anytime I'm riding, that's my therapy come from just you know, driving. I called, I said, miss Normal, you know, I think I'm ready to talk numbers. She came, She came with the number. I was like, shit, I'm gonna get back at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And I never called her back because a million dollars just wasn't on my table at the time for that, you know what I'm saying, Not for a restaurant. I didn't and I didn't really know the game of it, how to do what. So she ended up calling me back and said we're gonna I need you to meet me so we can have a sit down. I'm in the met with her. We talked, came over with the numbers. She said, give me fifty thousand and the rest of it on me, and I'm like, I told my wife, I said, this shit can't be true. I'm like, this shit can't be true.
Speaker 3: That's God.
Speaker 2: And I was like, all right, I see you. Lets I say today Sunday. I was like, I see you Monday. Monday morning, I called her like I'm ready, took it to her. And here I am today, almost three years later, and I owned the whole little block right there. I bought the whole estates, you know what I'm saying. So you know it's been going.
Speaker 1: For me, it's been going for you. That's dope, man, Because people get caught up.
Speaker 3: In damn they made twenty million. I need to do that.
Speaker 2: Everybody do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it ain't that.
Speaker 1: It's the goddamn your hustle or dry because they could take they could take that. They ain't got to want to do turkeys. They could do something else, you see what I'm saying. So that's why I don't like to say too much about numbers too. I mean, numbers is cool, but at the same time, what you did your hustle and being at the right place at the right time, and just being a good person in general.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It worked in your and God gave you that chance.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I don't know if you believe it God or whatever whatever it is. You know what I'm saying is what it is. But it helped you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You didn't And like with me and Clay, Me and Snake were just talking about how how a lot of people they got that bag and fucked it up, fumbled it trying to get the wrong things, and a lot of peop people try to do the right things, but they just it's a mindset thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But all right, let me finish ask you this. Now that you establish, how do you find peace? Or have you found that yet?
Speaker 1: That's why I come in and try to help you on that part, like how do you find like have you found that yet?
Speaker 2: I found my peace? But I feel like it's going so fast right now. It's like I still don't know what's going on. I know what's going on, just run the daily operation. But it's now people. Let me get a franchise, Can I hear that? I want to take it too, Tickets, I want to take Detroit. I want to take it. I'm like you gotta come to it. You know what I'm saying, Riverdale, if you want this, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's pretty much like where I am. It's just it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's why I asked you. That's the business part of it. But what about when you do you detox from that?
Speaker 2: Every now and when you know when it's time for me to be off, I'm off?
Speaker 3: What do you do? What do you do for detox? Chill with you, bitches? What you do?
Speaker 2: I'm a traveler, like trouble where you being. I've been in Japan, I've been to Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, type ship what you like the most?
Speaker 3: I'm a traveler to I've been up damn there everywhere.
Speaker 2: But I really like Japan.
Speaker 3: Japan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the technology is insane.
Speaker 3: I tell you, I don't like this special than a motherfucker over there. Man.
Speaker 1: But and then, I'm not a city person. I'm not a city person. I don't like like city places like that. Every place I like, I like it to look like when I look at it, like, damn, it looked like this's centuries ago.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like places like Asia, Asia, like I like the I like the water parts, like places where water. I'm a watery type nigga, Like I live in Bahamas, so I'm a watery nigga.
Speaker 3: I like ship like that.
Speaker 1: And that's where I go to detox from the world. And like it's a song in Bahama stopped the world and let me off. That's why I go let off right there and chill and and and I think everybody should have that. It don't have to be like enxotic, you know what I'm saying. It just got to be a place to where you can gather your thoughts, especially like now where you at in your life and your career and your business. You got a lot of shit going on, and it's hard to think while you're in motion. But you gotta step aside and say, shit, I'm a chill me time, you know what I'm saying. And then that'll get your mind back to that in there, give you ten times more hustle, you know what I'm saying. So that's that's that's my only only thing I can say that. I just but it sounds like you're doing it though, because you say you got your own detok ship where you chill out and vibe out.
Speaker 3: I have to. I have to. So what you do for fun, what you do for fuck?
Speaker 2: Smoke smoke smoking that good?
Speaker 3: I read a lot you do.
Speaker 2: I'm a reader.
Speaker 3: Hang really, I'm a visual person. I've always been like I like movies a lot.
Speaker 1: I like movies. I got in the legos lately of been that, but that's because I'm old. Yeah, the older you get right, it makes you, It makes you use your brain a lot more. And especially that's a social media we get distracted so much. You know what I'm saying, gotta gone, ain't but it is what it is. So you got to do shit to help that muscle. So that's what I do.
Speaker 3: But other than that shit, I just be vibing too. Money. That's what's up ing.
Speaker 1: So tell me about how you feel about the gay community, how its evolved. Because I used to do a podcast with my sister. It was called out here with and that was my way of showing like we can be two different type of people, like you can have your way, I can have my way, and we don't have to agree, but we can still love each other. And that was my way of showing that through that ship. You know what I'm saying, but I want to ask you, what do you how do you feel about how because if you around my age, then you've seen it evolve to what it is now.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, yeah, they very disrespectful. I think they disrespect We'll call it a culture. Yeah, you'll own the group whatever you want to make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's evolved into everything else.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like how blacks and want to tell me was all one and we started separating and this that I think that's what happened with Gaze now is everybody separating to their own what they wanted to be. And like sometime my sister used to tell me all that she don't like how it is now because it's like it's it's the cool thing, the proper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a trend to them now. See when I was growing up and when I told my family I was gay, I was a lesbian, they was like, oh, nobody wanted to talk to me.
Speaker 3: They was like, I was the first person. My sister told you what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: My aunt was my first person, and I was because I couldn't tell nobody else I was.
Speaker 3: I went to her with and I was the only one that went to her wedding. Wow.
Speaker 1: And this was before weddings was legal. This was like early two thousands or some shit, and it was just like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, they just left me out. And I was like, you know what, they gonna need me, you know what I'm saying. You know, the smaller you're thinking is, you know, they gonna need me. And I just got on the ground. I just just been grinding ever since and just living my life. And then eventually they start coming around.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, you think the world came around, They came around around. You think they came around because the world came around. They came around because of you, the love of you.
Speaker 2: I think they was more so just nikka, just don't give a damn. So just take it to leave it. You know. The ones that's gonna deal, it's gonna deal. The ones that's not, it's not. But now all of them deal. Yeah yeah yeah, So I mean I didn't force it on them, but this is me. You know, I want to live my troops. So I didn't feel like I should have to hide it.
Speaker 3: But today, what made you find it so young? Back then?
Speaker 1: Because back then it wasn't cool to come out at fourteen. Oh no, it wasn't fourteen. I just knew I didn't like guys. I dated this one guy, and I just I have the way he felt was so hard. It was too hard, you know.
Speaker 2: It was just I don't know, it was just I don't know. It just wasn't for me. You know how you just know something just not for you. It just wasn't for me. My old lady gay as fuck. She gave her motherfucker, but she like, she like pussy, but she don't like women, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, it's so funny. I tell people this all the time. If you ever want if women, if you want to know how crazy you are they the woman. That's why I'm so cool with bull Daggers gay because it's like, yeah, but I mean, but that's Upper Florida, old nigga. But but that's who we like because y'all understand us, like y'all don't take ship personally like that they're you know, like when I talk to the Gazer's like I have to talk to them like I talk to pregnant women. You know what I'm saying, Like like you have to be sensitive with them, you know what I'm saying. I'm not saying the bad way. Just like like with women, I have to understand that I can't just talk to them like a nigga and the barber shop. So I have to understand that about gays. But with with with gay women, we talked ship all day long, all long, you know what I'm saying. It's like they don't take ship the hard because they understand y'all know.
Speaker 2: Who you are. You got to know who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you and it's the mindset of a nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It is the mindset of a nigga. But you still gotta know you are. I know, I'm a woman. At the end of the day, you got some see you.
Speaker 1: You're the old school. But they now don't want to say that. They don't want to say they are woman.
Speaker 2: No they don't. They don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like I don't get and not cool with that.
Speaker 1: But while they get mad if you don't cool with that, I don't get that, like that.
Speaker 2: Part of the tree they don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think it's young gays because older gays they be more reserved and chill, like because when you're young.
Speaker 3: You're popular. You want to be cool and want to be accepted.
Speaker 1: When you get older, you don't give a fuck, Like I don't give a fuck who don't care or who don't know I'm gay or who? You know what I'm saying. Right, So I get it, and I get the young you want to be rebellious, and that's just just everybody, not even just gaye just young people. You want to be voisterous and rebellious, you know what I'm saying. Just gaze users use the sexual part of it, but we all do it. When you're young, you loud, You.
Speaker 3: Want to be seen, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing, you know, But when you get older, you realize everybody ain't against you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Everybody ain't ain't.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's just like I always say that you say this on stage. It's like it's like like because they say, like buffuers got mad because they went viral because I said when the p Valley thing the muff was sucking that, like I didn't want to see that, and they got mad because I was like, how y'all mad?
Speaker 3: Because I don't want to see your motherfucker sucking dick.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like I was like, it's just like my It's like, I know my mama sucked dick before, but I don't want to see my mama sucked dick it all at all. So it's the same shit. It's nothing that I'm not homophobic. I just don't want to see that ship you do your thing. I don't want to see it. It just caught me off guard. So but they took it personal, you know what I'm saying. So it's just be understanding. It's like, it's not it's just be shocking. It's just like me if I sell y'all. Like when I started back in the day, I used to talk about threesooms and all this air shocking to people. I can't be mad as they shot because it's not it's new to them. It's up to me to make them understand it.
Speaker 3: Now. It's nothing now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it's it's I can't be mad because they didn't know, so I introduced it to it. They're not gonna get it, you know what I'm saying. It's up to us show them. It's like you can't make another cut race understand you by fighting them. You gotta show them you know what I'm saying, You gotta befriendom let him see. Like nigga, you know what I'm saying. If you're trying to win it, if you don't give a fuck, fuck it, you know. But some people have a bigger agenda, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So being who you are and me just send back watching you. I guess my question now is that I'm getting to meet you. How do you maintain it? The sanity part of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you at peace like program.
Speaker 1: I had to program myself every day I did something that I felt brought me peace towards where I wanted to be. It's like, if you you from the street. So if you're in the street mindset, you're gonna always be in the street mindset. But in order to get out that street mindset, you gotta every day say all right, you gotta you gotta be intentional with not doing it. And that's what I did every day years ago, decades ago. I always like I'm from the streets, but I never really wanted to be from the streets. So I always tried to try to be better from being out the streets because I knew always had it in me that I was in the streets to show people to get out of it. So that's my way of doing it. It's just like a right. If I want to be out and show them the world and show them that it's bigger than this, I have to be the change that I want to see. So I always stayed ahead of the game, and I've always had a mindset to look forward, you know, to be a forward thinker. So that's what keep me at and what keep me at peace is shit. Just have an understanding. Like I told you earlier that when we was talking, I break off from the world and just watch the world instead of being in the world. I break off from the world and watch it. You know what I'm saying. So that's all I do. But I have to you have to be intentional with doing it. It's like we always said, like even in comforts, like really we just programmed and saying what we supposed to say. But you have to the way you programmed and what you're doing. You have to reprogram yourself to do something, even in something simple. It don't have to be nothing major. You don't have to travel the world. You could just be like, all right, I want to go and you say you like reading, I'm going and read it and read a book that could be your outlet. You see what I'm saying. You be chilling, you know what I'm saying. And when you get back into it, you be looking at it like you say, you travel, like how many times you done?
Speaker 3: Like when you went to Japan, Japan.
Speaker 1: When you go to Japan, you realize nothing that we talk about over here in Atholis, and then you get back over and then when you get back over here you hear what people talking about.
Speaker 3: You'd be like the fuck fuck. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you realize and traveling and well, really what really opened my eyes with life was scuba diving. When I went to schoola diving, I realized how much I didn't know, and I was I've always been that person that be in the clubs and if everybody know the song and I don't, I be mad.
Speaker 2: Too mad, I'm busy.
Speaker 1: But see the same thing when I went under water and I realized, like all this life under here, it's like I don't know ship. You know what I'm saying, So it's like if all this ship going on, I've been up here in this little box of the world you realize and when you travel, you realize it's so much shit going on that, don't you You realize how yourrelevant? You mo, You're just irrelevant? Just leave, you know what I'm saying to other people. So it makes you understand where your place is in life, and it makes you navigate through life a lot better, you know what I'm saying. That's what it did for me. Put things in perspective as far as where I'm at in the world and where I'm at who I am mentally, and so I can adjust myself and I look at the world like like god, damn. You know how you're on the plane and you can see this, you can see shit better. That's how That's how I look at word. I can see shit better, so I can navigate through shit. You I can say, nah, I don't go that way because I see what's going on for I'm gonna go this guy damn with It makes it a.
Speaker 3: Lot easier birds I view type ship? What else? What? What? What did you start when you start locking your locking your dread?
Speaker 2: I started with like twenty No, I started over three times. So this is my third set right here.
Speaker 3: Yo, you cut them off while you keep cutting them off this twelve your run on these?
Speaker 1: Why you keep cutting them? Why did you cut them?
Speaker 2: My hair it holds some I wouldn't cut him again now, but now it's strength. Yeah, it's I lean on these, like my everything is in this. So it's just real personal to me. So every time I start over, it was like on something. Everything was just toxic, toxic in my body at the time. I don't I don't feel like doing this. I don't want to do this. I need to do you know. It was just your hair holds a lot of weight on you, you know it does.
Speaker 1: My ship was heavy that she was giving me headaches. Yes, my ship was thick, my head thick. So I had to cut my shirt off. My she was she was a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: But all of them. This is the best set. That's the best set because it's still on you shut up. It's a bit set. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about your love life. What's going on in your love life, how you doing and the love life.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good in my love life.
Speaker 1: You got family, you got JITs, you got it, family, kids, So a lot of that, a lot of that, take a lot of JITs.
Speaker 2: No, seriously, I have a wife we've been married for sixteen years.
Speaker 3: So you was married even before they made it paperwork.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went to California and got married, so been together. She has a seven year old. Well when I met her, she her daughter was seven. She's all twenty four now twenty three now, yeah, raised one and she's in college. Yeah, thank god. So you know she's just like me. She she took after me. She she wanted to do everything I wanted to do. I wanted to go to college. I never went.
Speaker 3: So she just followed.
Speaker 1: You break all the stereotypes that they say with with gay's raising kids.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: She didn't have no problems growing up in school, not at all. She didn't get picked on. She wanted the one that had to sit in the back of the class type sh a. You know, so.
Speaker 1: I got two mamash. Is she having the male figures in her life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually she had with three brothers. She has three brothers from a dad side.
Speaker 3: She got some brothers, so she's good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They all gay too, for real, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, yeah, but they're still guys. You think, you think, you you think a lot of is it more born? Because I believe people can be born gay is believing that ship.
Speaker 3: You don't believe you be born gay? You know, I don't think so you think so.
Speaker 2: I just it's it's what you want to do. It ain't because you gotta.
Speaker 3: Like it.
Speaker 1: But when you said, you said when you first day, the nigga is like this nigga to.
Speaker 3: To too hard. Yeah, so maybe you just was attracted to women.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you want to say that. But I don't just think you're just born gay. I don't think you was. I don't think that.
Speaker 3: But so you think you it's a choice. It's a choice. You know. It's so funny. Most gays say they born get you.
Speaker 1: One of the first ones I heard to say, now you it's a choice.
Speaker 3: You think it's a choice if you don't try.
Speaker 2: But one time.
Speaker 1: Is I think all women gay me too. I think all of them curious. They want to know what's going on. You know, I've been telling niggas all the times, I ain't worry about your niggas, don't about the don't worry about the gay girls, because they the one can take my bitch. It's the niggas. Yeah, ain't shit, I ain't. Yeah, I wish you would. But the girls, I can't compete because y'all know them. Y'all know them. I heard how she said. I heard how she said it because you got to be into them. You have to if you dated somebody, but the old I get. I know them how, y'all because I learned from ya. I learned from it. I tell you all the time. Like I didn't want to say bull day, but like I learned from bull days. He told me how he pussing all this shit.
Speaker 3: Stay woke. You know what I'm saying. I learned.
Speaker 1: I know I peep. I learned if you can't beat them, joining them. So I was like, I ain't finna God damn fighters, they gonna teach me gay. But y'all, y I don't be worried about them niggas, but the girls, the other ones you gotta watch out for. So you you been with your.
Speaker 3: Girl for how long?
Speaker 2: Sixteen years?
Speaker 3: What you think the key to keeping at that loan? Loid?
Speaker 2: To communication?
Speaker 3: Communication? Community? How you keep it fun.
Speaker 2: Anyway? Ah? Okay? I mean, like I told you before, travel is my thing. We just we travel, travel, we communicate. We at date night. I still try to data. I'm saying, you know, even all the years, I still get to know it every day today she don't like this tomorrow you do?
Speaker 1: You know, give me some advice because I told you my old lady gay. Give me some advice that you think that I that can help me that I I don't know about.
Speaker 2: If you got it, I would definitely be interested in what she's interested in. Show some interest.
Speaker 1: She interested in me, though, But what is it about you? They just she like to cook, so I try to like I'm and that's the thing I don't. I'm not an eater like that. So but I whatever she want to cook, I love to cook and ship.
Speaker 3: Like she's a foodie. She is, but she ain't.
Speaker 1: She just like to cook like I think she likes to serve, if you know what I'm saying. So so what you think? And she like a real nigga though she done got shot before too, like I got a real submissive. She's submissive, but she ain't submissive like she she like a tough cookie like a motherfucker. But you know how animal is like like everybody can't train a lion, but the one that can, they bow down. That's what she is. If you give what I'm saying, you know what I'm talking about, what you think about them? You gotta give me advice.
Speaker 2: Man, you that one. I mean, she already doing what you like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want to keep it like that. Let's try to cook. That's good. Yeah, that's They ride with me. I sit in the car.
Speaker 2: Nah, you can't sit in the car. They ride with me right quick? You do the driving drive.
Speaker 3: I do all that. But I'm saying when we get there, I don't like to go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna have your No, you need you gotta do that. You gotta go in.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's what they want to do.
Speaker 3: This stuff with me. We girl.
Speaker 2: You know he puts the car up. You know it's that's that's time. That's romantic. You know what I'm saying is it's deeper than that.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I try to do ship like that. I do simple stuff. I do simple stuff like whatever, whatever, I see what she needs. But sometimes it's hard because when you're in a situation where I'm pretty sure you're gonna take care a lot of motherfuckers too, But once you take care of them, it's hard for them to be because now it's like, all right, be happy.
Speaker 3: And that's where they get. I said, you just you took a drink for that one ship.
Speaker 1: So it's like that's when you gotta find say, all right, how can I keep her occupy not just keep an occupyed away from because I like her to be with me, but I like her to have her.
Speaker 3: Own happiness outside of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when she's with you, you got to give her that happiness.
Speaker 3: I do, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I want to do something, but I want to I'm saying, I want her to find happiness with what she want to do.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She want to cook. You just told me she want to cook. She want to cater to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, I'm gonna do that. I appreciate that. Appreciate you. I appreciate you. Man.
Speaker 1: Keep doing your ship. Tell them tell them where to come. Pull up on you to come get some of that turkey that smokes that smoked turkey.
Speaker 2: For nine to six Highway eighty five, Riverdale, Georgia.
Speaker 3: Come on, best turkey legs around, come on talk talk talk talk.
Speaker 2: He called, like, hey, that rice with the with the turkey crumbles in it. The nigga said crumbles. Since come on, listen, Like I told you, you know what I mean. I'm like, all right, send them babies. He somebody the pork and beans. I said, no, it's Turkey based. Everything in here Turkey, Oh yeah, because he Musslim. Alrighty, no turkey on the loose.
Speaker 3: Goddam you need to leave that alone.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 3: But I love you man. We got this bitch.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listen to another episode of Conversation with Me, Little Duval. We got this bitch. Don't miss an episode of Conversations with Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio, app or wherever you get your podcast. Conversation with Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and our executive producer is Dolly Bishop and produced by Aaron A Keing Howard