Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Linda would have disowned me if I went to the state dinner lest King yall, and why would you have disowned me? He said that to me today. That was very mean.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to be a trader to God and country and go dying with Chucky and Camilla, that's what you deserve.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be a trader to my country if I go to a stay dinner. Although I will tell you this, I don't believe in bowing to anybody. You know, the tradition is yeah, that's right. And well, I would not have bowed to the King. I would have shaken his hand extended.
Speaker 2: I got so many emails yesterday about us playing this and people saying I should have played My Country Tis of Thee instead of this.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't even know where people get my email there.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact that this triggers you is more entertaining to me than anything else. I had a lot of friends, a lot of people from Fox one to it. I was invited to it, but I you know, I've worked to do. I mean I did the radio show, I did a podcast and then I did TV. I mean I've worked to do and I covered last night.
Speaker 2: Chuckie hasn't worked in a long time. Boss, he's he can't relate, you know, he said.
Speaker 1: Around people's I mean, look, I mean, can any of us relate to a king?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I did have our friend Piers morganon afterwards, and you know, all of my criticisms of Europe is a continent and Great Britain in particular, I did bring up with him and I you know, we have Neville Chamberlain's Starmer now that wouldn't even allow our planes to land at bases in the UK, which to me is unforgivable. And I think between the UK and France and Spain and Italy and other countries, I think the NATO alliance is headed for, you know, a collapse. And I don't think that we're going to pay two thirds of the freight moving forward. And then I brought up the issue of Sharia courts. He did not really dispute anything that I was saying, although he said, well, they don't really have any lawful recognition in Great Britain. I would argue in the world, if you're separating yourself from a country that you have assimilated, that you refuse to assimilate into, it's a problem because you are clinging to you have no desire to be a part of the country that you have now chosen to be in. And I think that's a massive problem. And I think unfettered illegal immigration and even legal immigration without assimilation is going to end up biting them all the you know what. And I also think that you know, on top of embracing radical socialism and climate alarmism, has hurt these countries. And I think neglecting national security and national defense issues, not paying their fair share to NATO, I think there's going to be a very dear price to pay. I think as a continent, the continent of Europe is in a precipitous decline and I'm not sure if they're even going to be able to save it. And it's not just sharia courts in Great Britain, it's no go zones in France and other parts of Great Britain. I think it's going to be a big problem. I don't wish it for them. We have had a special relationship with Great Britain for many, many years, and ideally it would continue. However, it's not ideal when you have a defense alliance. And at one point during the conversation, you know, Piers brought up well, I think one of the reasons that Neville Chamberlain Starmer didn't engage or want any part of the conflict with Iran is because of the way the Iraq War turned out. And I said, well, number one, it's a different president. Number two, he has a different doctrine. Number three, he's not four or forever wars? And number four, where is the moral clarity of Great Britain standing up against the number one state sponsor of terror? And that part really frustrated me, And I said, wouldn't a more appropriate analogy be negating mitigating the threat of Nazi Germany before millions of people died. And it's almost like the continent of Europe learned nothing from World War Two. I think it's more appropriate. We have some news today as a direct consequence of this morning Supreme Court decision against racial jerry mandering. Republicans now in eight states have a chance to redraw more than a dozen congressional districts, all of which are held by Democrats, and its effects will be felt far beyond Congress and maps for state legislatures, county boards, city councils, countless other government bodies have since the Voting Rights Act passage in nineteen sixty five, they have been required to comply with this act, and the House of Representative now will experience the most high profile impact of today's Supreme Court ruling. This is a big deal. If you believe in equal justice, equal application of our laws, you don't draw congressional districts based on people's race anyway. Giving out closely, you know, the divided chamber is in the House. Alterations to a handful of seeds could tip the balance of power. So we'll see how this ultimately plays out. But this is the final say so here. We'll get to this later with John Solomon and Greg Jarrett. James Comy turned himself in at a Virginia courthouse indicted presidential you know, eighty six forty seven suspect. James Comy decided not to wait until the squad cars showed up at his house this morning to haul him off to police headquarters. He turned himself in at a Virginia courthouse. I guess he probably wanted to avoid a purp walk. But you know, there's no word as to whether he was an immediately put in leg irons, which is what called me Chris Ray and their FBI did to Trump advisor Peter Navarro and anyway, call me turned himself in federal authorities Alexandria, Virginia. But you know, I will tell you this, and I don't want to. I don't want to dismiss the importance of this. And I think it was a great lie that called me told isn't this interesting? Wasn't that the post that he put up or something to that effect. Isn't this interesting? Eighty six forty seven? The guy's a former FBI director. He knows exactly what he was posting on Instagram when he put that up. He knows exactly what it means. And you know, oh, I have no idea what this means I've done and whatsoever. I don't know what it means. Uh, yeah, you can put it, put it up if you want to play it. Sure.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you do this on purpose just to get attention here, but you.
Speaker 1: You in this Instagram Instagram.
Speaker 6: You grammed this. You were walking on the beach.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 6: You walking on the beach and you saw this on the beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife and I, Patres, were walking on the beach and saw those numbers in shells on the beach.
Speaker 6: And you didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Somebody else did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody else did it. We were on a walk preparing for this week roll out of my book.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: She looked at it and said, why'd someone put their address in the sand?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: And then we stood at it trying.
Speaker 3: To figure looked at it trying to figure out what it was. And she'd long been a server in restaurants, and she said, you know what I think it is. I think it's a reference to restaurants. When you'd eighty six something in a restaurant, it's.
Speaker 1: Off the menu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, no, I remember as a kid, you'd say eighty six to get out of a place. This place stinks, So it's eighty six.
Speaker 6: I was a bartender, you would eighty six a customer if they were getting drunk, like that's eighty six. And this did give them a low proof alcohol or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so I said, I think.
Speaker 3: It's a clever political message, and she said you should take a picture of it. I said sure, and then she said you should instagram that and boom.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that for a second. That's my own personal point of view, mister higher honor. I think you knew exactly what he was doing. So where to believe that the term eighty six somebody eighty six forty seven Donald Trump being the president, that he had no earthly idea what that meant. I just don't buy it. But I just want to remind people this is not, you know, that's the low hanging fruit as it relates to Jim Comey, mister higher honor, It's not the stuff that I think that ultimately he's going to have to worry about. Wall Street Journal reporting today that the Iranian economy has descended into a death spiral. Loran's economy now in a full blown collapse. They are reporting war has imposed a heavy cost on the Iranian economy. Widespread unemployment. We've talked about this, half the workforce is out of work, two hundred percent inflation rate, their currency is worth zero, soaring food prices, prolonged internet shutdowns. It is slammed online businesses. The war now has thrown about a million people out of work, more than that directly, another million indirectly, according to estimate cited by Iran Labor and Social Affairs Ministry, which I don't believe. I think it's far worse than that, as others have estimated the cost of living up nearly double. Now, the President did make the comment he's instructed AIDS to prepare for an extended blockade of Iran, But I am told that the President's patience on Iran is running very, very thin, and I would not at all be surprised if he brings back military strikes on top of the blockade, on top of the anticipated now end of I mean, they're running out of storage for their oil. What does that mean? That means they're oil producing wells will have to be shut down. What does that mean? That means that whatever level of production they may be at, if they reconstitute those wells in the future, at best you can hope for maybe fifty to sixty percent production rates of what it once was once you shut down a well, once you that well experts have told me, and I've read it, you know extensively that the production goes down significantly, you know, but this is you know, a republic that's been at war since its inception. But I think the combination of this blockade, you know what it's like for Iran's economy to be shut down, coupled with more military strikes strategic ones, I think will be the end of it. But we'll see. But there's an interesting side note to all of this. OPEK and their stranglehold over the global economy is now finally coming apart at the seams, which I think is a good thing in the end. There was a good New York Post editorial about this today, and the efforts of the president both home and abroad, the result will be freer markets long term, lower energy prices, less debt for developing nations. And when on Tuesday, the United Arab Emirates, you know, along with frustrating that are frustrated with OPEC's limits on their oil production, declared their intent to leave the consortium within days to be free to me demand on their own terms. That's going to end up being great for consumers because the production and price of oil should be set by supply and demand, in other words, global demand, not the whims of people that are organizing so they can artificially increase the price of such now. Opek began flexing their muscles after the yan Kapor War that was nineteen seventy three, when it refused to sell oil to any nation that supported Israel, and the ensuing oil shocks saw a price as triple. I mean, Linda, you don't remember this when I was growing up. I mean during the Carter years, have we had to wait in line just to be able to fill up our car. It was terrible, It was awful.
Speaker 4: It was like what we did with toilet paper during COVID. Same thing.
Speaker 1: No, that's what you did with toilet paper.
Speaker 4: I didn't do that, No, no, no, I didn't lose my mind.
Speaker 1: Had I got all the toilet paper I wanted during COVID? Everything I needed, everything I wanted. It just so happened. My father knew a gas station owner, and this guy blockaded an area where you could just sneak your car in, fill up your gas tank, and get out of there. And he only used it for his regular customers, which was a pretty cool thing for us. We didn't have to wait on those long lines. People would wait online and they'd be you know, at most allowed to, you know, put five dollars worth of gas in their car. I mean, oh god, who wouldever want to go back to those days? Thank God I have my Tesla just in case I got I got a gas car, and I got an electric car. An electric car goes much faster than the gas powered car. So we'll see what happens. Obama's gaff about the White House Correspondence dinner shooter Cole Allen is the latest in the former president's legacy of lies. And anyway, his post presidency has kind of been a bit of a disap. Did you read all the stories online about him and him and Michelle and him and Michelle and the kids. I mean, it doesn't sound like the greatest emerging image picture that you would expect. But anyway, we haven't got the details of the motives behind the shooter, he said, began Obama's you know, Sunday evening statement about the gunman. He said, except by the time Obama got around to acknowledging the attack, the entire world knew why Cole Thomas Allen had attempted to storm that ballroom where President Trump and much of the administration were breaking bread with the quote fourth of State, meaning the liberal legacy media mob. And anyway, I am no longer willing to permit, you know. And he goes on and attacking President Trump and his manifesto, et cetera. He's getting hammered because of what he said. You know, James Carville, he can't beat the anti Crist. He's too dumb. An Antichrist would be smarter. I can see that the left has really calmed down their rhetoric in light of what happened Saturday night. That didn't take long at all. Can't make that up either. The FBI has rated over twenty locations in Minnesota as the DOJ's investigation into Somali welfare fraud has now hit the ground running. We'll give you details on that coming UPTI rating more than twenty locations in Minneapolis today in connection with the ongoing fraud investigations. The raids said to be largely impacting the Somali linked businesses. Today, the FBI with federal, state local law enforcement involved in court authorized law enforcement activity part of an ongoing fraud investigation. My prediction Watch out for California after California, Watch out for New York after the New York. Watch out for Illinois. It's not going to stop. And Tim Walls has a shocking reaction to all of this. He said, he said he was putting criminals on notice in the the FBI was working with state officials. No, they're doing this in spite of him. The FBI director Cash Bettel actually called him out on this, He writes, come again after Walls claimed that Tuesday's raids happened because of his state agencies. Now I'm not true if I told you about the Supreme Court ruling this morning. This is a big deal, as the Supreme Court decision against racial jerry mandering is probably going to have a huge impact on the twenty twenty six elections, especially in the state of Florida anyway. As a consequence of this decision, Republicans in eight states now have a chance to redraw more than a dozen congressional districts, all of which are held by Democrats. Now, Governor Ron DeSantis in my free state of Florida has already said that he plans to redraw these districts, and it could very well result in four or more seats that would be safer for Republican candidates. This is going to be a big deal, especially in light of the fact, as I told you, I didn't think what happened in the Commonwealth of Virginia would ever hold constitutional or judicial review or constitutional muster. But anyway, the impact of this is far beyond Congress maps for state legislatures and county boards and city councils and other governmental bodies. You know, since the Voting Right Rights Act was passed in nineteen sixty five, the Civil Rights Act in nineteen sixty four. By the way, historically it was Lending Me Johnson that relied on Republicans to get this over the finish line, because people like al Gore's father and people like Robert former Klansman kkk Byrd and Joe Biden who once partner with the former Klansmen to stop the integration of public schools. Just a little history. It took Republicans to get the sixty four Civil Rights Act passed, the Voting Rights Act passed in sixty five. But anyway, the House of Representatives now will experience the most high profile impact of today's Supreme Court ruling, And given how closely divided the Chamber is, this could have a big impact. What does it mean, especially in the state of Florida. Well, it's too early to determine, but I think in light of what Governor DeSantis has said, this is probably going to be a state that is highly watched by everybody, and I think probably the most impactful. Jim Schwartzel is with us. He's in the nineteenth District, which you know would comprise Naples and Beanita Springs, and I get I assume places like Fort Myers as well is with us. Sir, welcome back to the program. Glad you're with us. How are you hi?
Speaker 5: Thank you? Sean. Yes. District nineteen is all of southwest Florida from Cape Coral to Naples, Florida, your former.
Speaker 1: Home, Yeah, I lived there. I had a place in southwest Florida for over twenty plus years and love Southwest Florida. I can tell you the best restaurants in Naples on Fifth Avenue Chops, Regina's, and if you want the best people watching in the history of mankind, go to the Blue Martini, which I'm sure you don't frequent. I do not, No, most normal people would not. But anyway, so what do you think the impact of this is going to be and what do you think the Tallahasseees impact is going to be on this on top.
Speaker 5: Of it, Well, I'm pleased to report that the Florida House and the Florida Senate just passed it. So the redistricting bill is making its way to Governor DeSantis's desk. And I'm really proud of both President Trump and for Governor DeSantis for calling the special session and pushing this. I think the ruby red state of Florida will be properly reflected once this is done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, we have a big radio presence there, as you know, on ninety two to five Fox News Radio, which does extraordinarily well, and people in the area really loves talk information, et cetera. And I think that the people in southwest Florida are definitely going to pay attention to this, and I think it could be more impactful than people have any idea about. What do you think.
Speaker 5: Well, that's why I started ninety two five Fox News and you know, I'm proud to be one of your first affiliates in the country. And I remember when you even recorded, not recorded, but when you did some of your shows live from our studios in Fort Myers.
Speaker 1: I do, and I still remember devote Cadillac. I think I had more Cadillac Escalades than anybody in the history of buying Cadillacs, because I bought one after another, after another, after another after another. And they're great people down at the vote, and I know they're a big advertiser of yours. Let's talk about I mean the beauty. It's so interesting because Florida to me is kind of bifurcated. You have in Southwest Florida, you have more people from the Midwest. In Southeast Florida, you tend to have more people from the Northeast. There's way too many former New Yorkers and people from New Jersey in Southeast Florida. There's a big difference there is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we we have a lot more of people that are leaving the sanctuary cities of Chicago and Minneapolis and so forth and coming to Southwest Florida. And we're happy to have those strong Republicans that are distraught with their former hometowns here. You know.
Speaker 1: The only thing I say to people, and I don't care if you come from the Midwest, and by the Midwest, I mean Ohio and Indiana and even Illinois. People you know, are that are moving to southwest Florida or people that are from the Northeast that move to southeast Florida. You know, the only thing I have to say is there should be one mandatory requirement. Don't bring your dumb liberal policies with you and ruin Florida the way you ruin the state you left.
Speaker 5: We've ad since COVID, We've added over a million and a half Republican registered voters. So it's the states now, Ruby read and getting stronger every single day.
Speaker 1: Now, have you gotten the support of the governor or where do you stand with that?
Speaker 5: Well, the governor is not weighing in on this race. What I'm doing is I'm supporting Byron Donald's and his race to be our next governor. He will be our next governor, and.
Speaker 1: He's he's going to win those race hands down. I haven't even paid that much attention to it because it's like a no brainer, yep.
Speaker 5: And we have a strong, local, rock solid conservative like myself to to support President Trump like Byron did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no doubt. Do you worry at all about where we are at this moment? Now, I'm making the argument that the issues that will impact us in November have not even happened yet. In other words, if the war with the Ran winds down, if we have enough runway time for the presidents, He's laid an economic foundation for the country. We're talking about trillions of dollars in manufacturing investment, the largest tax cuts in history, energy dominance, all of these things combined. Once the war with the Ran has has had the time to wind down a little bit, I expect all of those policies now we'll begin to kick in, and I think people will see a significant increase in economic growth in the country, although they're feeling it already. I mean, the average American I think, is getting thirty five hundred dollars more in their refund check than they were getting prior to the one Big Beautiful Bill.
Speaker 5: I agree. And even further so, what this Iran war has done is it's created a fracture in the Middle East. We're seeing the alliance that used to all be together, where you had all the Muslim countries from Iran to Saudi Arabia. They all kind of protected each other, and so that relationship has been fractured. They no longer support Iran, and just today the UAE dropped out of OPEC and OPEC plus, meaning we if that cartel falls apart in this process, it could have a wonderful impact on fuel prices plummeting.
Speaker 1: You know, it's amazing that people live in these other states and they have no idea how good they have it in Florida. It is such a decided it's such a distinct difference. The infrastructure is better, you don't have a state income tax, you have very low gas taxes. Property taxes now are going to be dealt with. Where do you stand with the governor's idea of rolling back property taxes to pre COVID levels or maybe even more, maybe even eliminating them.
Speaker 5: Well, there's so many proposals on the table. We have to get one of the proposals through so that we can get it. I mean, there's ten twelve different proposals of how to address property taxes. But it is an important issue in the state of Florida, and that's why we call it the pre state of Florida. So we try to lower our taxes, and we try to keep term limits, and we try to do all these things to help make it what our federal government should be.
Speaker 1: No doubt about it. We do appreciate your time. Jim Schwartzel, thanks for running one of the best radio stations in the country ninety two to five Fox News Radio and letting me be a part of it. We do appreciate you more than you know.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Sean all right, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program today. Now we have other issues we're going to get to. In a studying new generic ballot poll, it shows Republicans now tied with Democrats. And again the Supreme Court decision will play into this for this year's midterm elections. Here's here's the headline you won't be seeing in the New York Times quote midterm show GOP tied with Democrats in latest stunning House poll. Now this new Harvard, This new survey from Harvard Center for American Political Studies and Harris found that Republicans and Democrats are tied in the generic congressional ballot roughly six months out of November's midterm elections. And I keep reminding you, really, all of you listening to this program have one thing to commit yourself to this year. That come hell or high water, you're going to commit in your mind, your heart, and your soul that you are going to go out and you are going to vote in this election year, and you're going to view this as the most important midterm in your lifetime. We know what Democrats want to do. They already have a plan, and they've already stated it publicly that there is a plan to impeach Donald Trump on day one in the House of Representatives if in fact they get power, if in fact they ever got the House, the Senate, and the White House. James carvill has said the quiet part out loud, and that is that they will make DC estate Puerto Rico state, and they'll pack the US Supreme Court. And I can promise you this. If you think weaponization during the Biden years was bad, during the years leading up to Donald Trump being president was bad, it's going to be that on steroids and human growth hormone. So you know, we'll see what happens. By the way, I don't know if you noticed this, Linda, I'm sure this will. You'll find this very interesting. The North Carolina Board of Elections identified thirty four thousand dead people on the state's voter rolls following a comprehensive data comparison with a federal database thirty four thousand dead people. Anyway, they submitted seven point three million voter records to the federal Systematic Alien Verification in Titaman's database, and that's what they found. I mean, this goes to the heart. Why don't Democrats want voter integrity? Why did they not want the Save Act? Why don't they want proof of citizenship? Why don't they want voter ID Why don't they want signature verification. Why don't they want chain of custody controls for people that send the mail in ballots. Why don't they want updated voter rolls. Why don't they want partisan observers and every precinct in the country as people vote all day. Why don't they want paper ballots? Why do they want widespread early voting? I mean, you don't even know what the issues might be if you're voting a month before the election. They don't want it because that in their minds, they think that won't give them the greatest opportunity to cheat. It's that simple. The Agricultural Secretary Brook Rollins identified fourteen thousand food stamp recipients who were driving luxury cars Linda, You're going to love this now. I've never wanted a Bentley. Do you like Bentley's. I don't like Bentley's. I think it's two pretentious. Okay, So what they found fourteen thousand individuals that have snapped of its driving, well, three of them were found driving Bentley's. Three had Ferraris, eleven had Lamborghinis, fifty nine had Maserati's, one hundred and forty one had a Porsche, two hundred and forty four Alfa Romeos, three hundred and six land Rovers, and two thousand ninety eight Teslas. And that's just in one state. You can't make this up. And how I bet.
Speaker 2: They all work very hard in the existing hospice centers that are currently located in Burrito's stands and in ilhan Omar's restaurant.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, is that what you really believe?
Speaker 4: M hmm, I sure do.
Speaker 1: By the way, London's real estate. Did you see me with Piers Morgan last night? By any chance I did? What did you think?
Speaker 2: I think that you and he have a very interesting, almost brotherly You know.
Speaker 1: I like my truck, not hiding.
Speaker 4: My truck is bigger than your truck. Know you guys are friendly, but you go at it well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I did call him out on a Neville Chamberlain's starmer, I think the fact, and he did acknowledge that I was right.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody likes Stormer. I don't think Stormer's family like Stormer.
Speaker 4: He's awful.
Speaker 1: What does mccrone's family like McCrone?
Speaker 4: Oh, my god, Macron doesn't like Macron.
Speaker 1: I don't think the Krone. We are watching the death of a continent before our very eyes. And I'll be honest, my hope and optimism doesn't exist that they could actually step up and solve the major issues that they have.
Speaker 2: Well, but everybody who showed up in our own congress yesterday, they showed up to see the king, but they won't show up to pass the Save Act. It's funny how they can make time for one thing and that the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, why would democrats so giddy to see a king? I thought there were no king's people exactly exactly. What's our favorite pasta sauce?
Speaker 2: Self?
Speaker 4: A pallet pasta sauce? I bet you Chucky never had that before