Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Garrett did today's phone tap? The letter coming in, says dear Elvis Duran. Recently I went on vacation with my friend and my mom paid for our hotel room with her credit card. She told us to have hey a great time, but don't charge any room service to the car. I want to get a call from our hotel saying we racked up major room service, mini bar bill. Mom will be so mad at me. Thank you so much. This comes to us from Danielle. How come girls named Danielle are so evil?
Speaker 1: I don't know why? Are we all right?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Garrett is going to start the call as a representative from the hotel, and then Danielle takes over and talks to her mom on today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in, shall we?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, Liasem's al berrow Please.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is Eric Dan Pierre from Laarda del Florida. Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you pretty good? Pretty good?
Speaker 3: I'm just reviewing some bills that we were catching up on and noticed that we are missing some charges that were made. Okay, we are looking at access to the mini bar with some roasted nuts, two bottles of Corona, one bottle of crystall and also room service charges for some chocolate mouse cake, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a few Belgian waffles, and two phone calls to California throughout Estadia.
Speaker 4: Yes, that we don't know anyone in California.
Speaker 3: Whether you do, whether you don't know, that's for you to decide. But I'm just letting you know about the bill is extensive from this.
Speaker 4: How much is it?
Speaker 1: Four hundred and fifty dollars?
Speaker 4: Four hundred and fifty dollars? Can you send me before you change my cock? Can you send me an itemized because I wasn't there, so I want to verify the charges.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'll get that right out to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, have a nice day.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Bye bye bye bye, Danielle. Yeah, all right, now I'm.
Speaker 4: Really going to call my cellphone right now. Just call me. Hello, Mom, Danielle. I just received a call from some guy into the hotel in Florida saying that you charged up a whole bunch of charges.
Speaker 1: On our phone on our charge card.
Speaker 4: Is that true? I mean I don't think so. Like whatever we took, like Allie told me, it was included with the room. Why would no, it's not included. Why would it be included with the room? Danielle, A bottle of two beers, A bottle of crystal, telephone call to California. Well, I got we got excited because they weren't carting us if we took it, and we're not twenty one? Yeah, a bottle of crystal. Five hundred dollars. And I told you this, I am taking away that credit card, I am taking away the car. This is five hundred dollars worth. And who did you call in California? I didn't call anybody. Maybe Alli did. Why would you? I told you not to use anything to the room. I didn't know that they George phone calls. It was Waffle's room service. Why do I tell Mouse he's gonna have a It's just so irresponsible. I thought stuff in the mini bar was included in the room because it was there when we got there. I told you don't. I specifically said, don't even take a chip five hundred dollars. How am I supposed to pay that? Well I didn't. He's about to pay it. You gotta be gidding me, Mom, I no, not, Mom, Danielle, don't not, mom me, I didn't know that that gets charged your credit card. I told you. And of course, what do you think this is freebee Land? Whose kind of world were you living in? I'm sorry? And California? Between the two, you all call Ali's mother. I am not paying for the well, I'll tell her. I'm sure she'll pay for half of the room service, but that's I'm not paying for the other. This is ridiculous. This is wrong on so many levels. I can't even tell you. I don't think he ordered that much. I think they made a mistake. Well, they're sending me the bill, and and and so there is one thing but a bottle of cuistaldes.
Speaker 2: We didn't know what it was.
Speaker 4: We just thought you don't know what it was, you know, bottle of cristale. You didn't ask how much it was, mom. We just thought, oh, that sounds good, that sounds good. Oh yeah, spend top of the line. She'm paying. That sounds good. We drink corbell in this half and you and you're ordering you that's what to daddy drinks? Now?
Speaker 3: What are you? J lo?
Speaker 4: Now, I'm serious. I can't even talk to you.
Speaker 3: Right. And we were excited.
Speaker 4: We were getting drinks without being carded. It doesn't matter. Excited, Danielle, I'm excited. So does that mean I could go out and buy Alexis? No, when we have Alexis, Wait till Ali's mother sees this bill matter? Do you want to cause trouble? Why should I get all the odda? This is like so irresponsible and immature. This is like the beer all of end All. Anyway, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Wait bomb, don't go. I still need to tell you. This is Garrett from Elvis during in the Morning show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 4: What I love you, Danielle. Don't you dare come home tonight?
Speaker 1: Elvis terran a phone tap. Oh my god,