Speaker 1: No rat to tooley, that's what you feel.
Speaker 2: R A t A t oh you I that just.
Speaker 3: Don't sound right. I could hate, actually, I could be hating. Hold on, let me see the hold hold let let's see baby.
Speaker 4: I think this is funny because we had Mal try to spell something the other day, which he failed miserably.
Speaker 3: Now it's not I didn't know what. I didn't know what I was asking me to spell. We went through that. She didn't know she was about to say, A baby D one more time, go through it. He said, yes, r A.
Speaker 2: T A t o U I l l E. I told you I used. I'm really good at spelling.
Speaker 3: I didn't make that.
Speaker 4: See I don't even like this already, because what's your favorite movie? We're doing a spelling We're doing a spelling be on Patreon and look at you guys already training.
Speaker 3: I was just testing. I was just just you know, me, just testing out. We're just trying to catch you off God a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: This is God given, west, God given.
Speaker 2: All I gotta do is just show up.
Speaker 3: You're not you're not knowing how to spell. That is God.
Speaker 2: That God has never given me.
Speaker 3: That is God giving you, not knowing how to spell. It's definitely a god given public school giving absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: Why cannot wait this week that we are going to do that on Patriots Finally a spelling bee.
Speaker 5: Yes, if you have any words that you would like to see one of us flunder and plunder over, please send them to Peach on Twitter, pat right, Yeah at pah T p e e j e t on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Or see what that Rochester school system did for you who was not from Rochester.
Speaker 2: Yo. You really violated me.
Speaker 3: Syracuse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stop Violey.
Speaker 3: I thought you just went to Syracuse University. You from West Plains, from I'm from.
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny. There's no such thing as West Plains.
Speaker 3: I mean ten minutes from.
Speaker 4: Calling white planes West Oh many.
Speaker 3: Five of my juice cleans.
Speaker 4: Oh, and you're not even moody. I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: I thought on your period, I didn't know if if I did more than five, I would it would be a moody thing. I did fourteen days once, but I wasn't ready for that, so I least a little five day to start the year.
Speaker 4: Last time you did it, you came in like a chick with a heavy flow. I'm glad that you're feeling better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I feel great.
Speaker 4: Very irritable, moody, but I feel great, man, even.
Speaker 5: A little delusional though off music, Like when you did the Juice Cleanse our first year doing this podcast, when we were at the Serious Office, like you you were like that was like your Jordan flu game, like you were really just saying anything at that point. I really think you were like delusionally hungry that I was going into twenty twenty two because you do it at the start of the year, right, yeah, it was going twenty year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, Well, I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of you. Usually I'm very confident into our Patreon challenges, delusionally confident, because I always end up losing whatever competition we do. At least I go in there with my chin, know, hot, with just a little with an awful and arrogant, just a bad process, myself wrong and strong. Yeah, and then I just failed miserably. I am coming into the Spelling Bee extremely humble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just know it's over. Just that's good though. It's it's good when you know your your weaknesses.
Speaker 4: But when you're already solidified because you won the Riz Napkin Challenge.
Speaker 3: When you sent the napkin the pappoos. You went against the whole premise of what we were doing. He was like, writing a rap. Yeah, it was supposed to be a poem. Is rap not rhythm and poetry? I thought it was an acronym. It is, but it's not.
Speaker 2: It didn't even really have rhythm. R and B is rhythm.
Speaker 3: That you sent a paper towel. That was. They don't have paper towels at the bar. There's just you know, the cute little napkins that.
Speaker 4: You just let the world know. My penworks. You guys, You guys can fetch you a little ship on like a little bar napkin.
Speaker 3: It's cool. Yeah, some of us need a whole scroll. Peage might have smoked this, though he might have beat right to it.
Speaker 4: For those that don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: The episode came out today Patreon dot com, Forward Slash New Royal Maul. We did a risk poem challenge and I felt like Peage thought I was the winner because he picked me for the clip. Right, that's how that win.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 4: I was the worst that would get more engagement and laughed at the most.
Speaker 2: Right, Yo, can I play pages?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 5: Can I play Pige's poem. All right, you gotta cit it for Patreon for it, but can recorded yes.
Speaker 4: We can give them a teaser for Patreon. I don't matter that.
Speaker 2: Okay, because went crazy page one. I feel like you.
Speaker 3: Said, while you sitting alone, I haven't a clue that peanut butter, that peanut butter skin looks amazing on you. I noticed across the room, you chunky. I'm smooth. I went the whole room smelling funky when.
Speaker 4: All right, yes, we were all battling for second place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, No, Peage got right to it. And I can see the girl laughing if she reads that, like it's like, Okay, he's crazy, but it's funny.
Speaker 2: Nah, I want the whole room funky. When I'm through it, I'm calling the car.
Speaker 3: I want to get right to it. You know what, he was about to go in there and start humping. We fucking humping. When the room starts stinking at me? We in there wrestling? How many? How many positions you got to do for the room and starts stinking.
Speaker 4: I just love that the funky fat girl at the bar pech did not have a clue while she was alone.
Speaker 3: I having a clue. Why is that having a clue. That was some Shakespeare and ship right there. I havn't a clue.
Speaker 4: Oh man, oh he's the Macbeth of Williams. Absolutely well, yes, please subscribe to Patreon. That was a that was very fun, fun experiment.
Speaker 3: Next, spelling me up next. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: It's just gonna be like road or challenges all on Patreon for the rest of the year. That's kind that's kind of the plan, Like, I'm down for it until we get as close to what Cam Newton did. I know this isn't on our list. Did anyone see what Cam Newton did? That's what we're gonna eventually have to get by August on Patreon.
Speaker 3: What did he do?
Speaker 4: Cam Newton jumped from a moving boat onto a moving helicopter that was above the boat and picked himself up. This wasn't in a movie. This was on like some reality show. Wait he it was like some road rules challenge.
Speaker 3: Shit. He jumped from a moving boat, yes, and grabbed onto a helicopter and pulled herself up into the helicopter. Yes. Well, Cam Newte is one of.
Speaker 4: The greatest athletes, but the greatest athletes has ever existed, So why would I don't care how good of an athlete you are. This is insane.
Speaker 3: Look at Peage up there, look at Peege up there.
Speaker 4: This is not normal, bro. I feel like there's Navy seals that can't do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Na that that's insane. Yeah, you gotta be you gotta be strong as a motherfucker to do that.
Speaker 4: And then all his teammates just looking because then you Pratt just confused.
Speaker 3: You fighting? Is he gonna pull yourself up?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're fighting against the wind, you fighting against like and then you pull your your body weight up like that, Like that's and that's tough.
Speaker 5: That had to be scripted because none none of those other people sprinted that.
Speaker 2: None of those other people that are doing them. Newton was fishing, and then they just no. Chopper was like, yeah, he's in a show.
Speaker 5: I think they they had to have scripted that part because there's nobody else on that show that can do that.
Speaker 3: But it's a challenge they get a chance to do it, but he's probably the only one that could. I mean, he's an amazing athlete. We know that, so that's something.
Speaker 4: You don't think. The producers were like, let's give this one to Kyla Pratt.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I'm willing to guess Kyla couldn't complete that.
Speaker 4: Because I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: This is on there too. Are your friend? Kayla's on there?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: She's this is the show she's on to you? I haven't. I only saw that clip. Kayla might be able to do that.
Speaker 3: That's tough. She got reach your body. Yeah, and then the wind, the helicopter's move and the wind.
Speaker 4: Black Cam Newton might be the only human on earth.
Speaker 5: South the kid you ain't see the tear in his eye who produced this? He had the tear running through his eye.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm willing to bet Joe Rogan is somewhere behind this though. I feel like all of these shows. I was going to go with Rome. They had to go on a date after the Nicholas Shade, for sure.
Speaker 4: It was a blind date in the helicopter. You don't know what she looks like.
Speaker 3: But you got a job up, pull yourself up intore and then you sho If.
Speaker 2: They don't marry her, you got to jump out the hell.
Speaker 5: Of And Jazzy is sitting in the producer room watching the whole watching the whole date.
Speaker 2: Now that's a n show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's nick. But this looks like Rogan. Rogan's hosted things like this, Like this is Joe Rogan's type of bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a little feel feel factor, fear factor. I can't speak today, fear fact, fear Factor. Why did they cancel that show?
Speaker 3: Man? I mean he's podcasting now, but.
Speaker 4: There was like a ten year gap between him podcasting and Fear Factor. But yeah, I feel like that would have lasted.
Speaker 3: No, definitely, Like that's one of those things people do, fear Factor down there. Social media's people do shit every day, they do their own challenges.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like they should do a Fear Factor reboot with Brendan shab as the host.
Speaker 3: Why the Internet will get that joke?
Speaker 4: This show is called the Motated Human Being on the Internet that Joe Rogan put on. I think he should take over.
Speaker 3: This show is called dudelet do that.
Speaker 5: Special Forces World's Toughest Test special Forces.
Speaker 4: Oh see, I was spot on that. I thought only Navy seals could do that. I see, and that type of compromising situation. I don't know if I'd have the will to live in that scenario if I was a frog man at this point, Like do you know what, I just tell my family I love them. Here's the note that I keep in my vest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not making if I had to do that to get away from Charlie, I'll just be a pow like fuck it. I'm not I'm not making it into the helicopter like fucking you got me?
Speaker 2: This is light though.
Speaker 3: Oh I gotta try. But that's that is tough.
Speaker 4: This is pure ignorance because I'm sure someone could debunk my theory. Why on earth? You know the Coast Guard guys that jump into the water during the hurricanes, Yeah, which are incredible. Those guys are insane. They haven't come up with any like we're going. We have spaceships that with Bluetooth are coming back down and like putting themselves back in Eli Musk's house. We can't get a better chord for the coast Guard. Every time I see a hurricane, the chord breaks, they're flipping around. We just can't get a better system to save people in the perfect storm.
Speaker 3: Nah, I think that you told my shit that really happens though.
Speaker 4: That's the entire uh what's the guy that did punked Ashton Kutcher, The entire Ashton Kutcher movie where he was saving people in Alaska. The court didn't work once, not in one scene. That one scene wasn't successful.
Speaker 2: Because if it was successful, you wouldn't have a movie.
Speaker 4: In the perfect storm. Every single time they go out, every single movie.
Speaker 3: He great movie, classassic movie, super class classic.
Speaker 4: I still think Mark Wahlberg's out there treading water. I still have faith he's done.
Speaker 3: He's in greeted pastures right now. It's over with.
Speaker 4: This is why certain jobs pussies like me can't be on it. If if fucking the Ocean's eleven came out of that that cockpit and was like, Yo, we got all this fish, but we gotta go through three hurricanes and get it back.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, let's eat the fish and shill.
Speaker 4: There's no fucking way I'm going back. I get it.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of money.
Speaker 4: They all needed the money. Nah, let's go find another place to sell the ship. We could go the other way. I'm on a crazy in Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Binge watch of like Deadlia's Catch Binge watching Deadlias Catch for like a week, like two weeks.
Speaker 2: That has haunted my childhood. My dad used to put it on and just watch it.
Speaker 3: Constantly Delia's catch yep, catch that ship right there.
Speaker 4: Have you guys gotten into any of like the North Sea algorithms? Yet on your Instagram it has the same song every time that they play, but it just that's you know, that's a hit. Why metro Boomin has not sampled the North Sea song is beyond me? Future on the weekend, would smoke that have that one for free. I'm already scared.
Speaker 3: Of the ocean, but watching that petrified of the ocean, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Those guys that go on like the oil rigs that are out in the middle of the North Sea insane where they do the welding underwater, make fifty k a month and I think they're underpaid, like they are underpaid them.
Speaker 3: And a dude that goes to the top of the fucking the tie would have changed that light bulb like once every six months. I don't know how much he makes, underpaid to change the light, to change the light bulb on the top of that fucking Also.
Speaker 4: I think it's funny that I have light bulbs in my house that could last for five years, but that one every six months, every.
Speaker 3: Six months change it and he's underpaid. I don't know how much he makes, but they need to pay him triple rory.
Speaker 2: It says on tip they typically only make ninety thousand a year.
Speaker 4: I was looking at something on ig that of course had to be real. On an Instagram page that wasn't verified. The average was fifty k a month. But they only work like two or three months out the year, so maybe it is ninety k a year it worked two months type of thing.
Speaker 2: Sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't know how much welding. I'm not gonna pretend like I know what welding you need to do underwater for the oil rigs. That's another thing, though.
Speaker 3: I'm not welding underwater, just underpaid when you gotta do that, like you got to go under the water to weld metal. I don't know how much they paying you, sir, but you need triple.
Speaker 4: It's all not real, Lord jamars on me. But we'll get to that later. Atlanta got a snowstorm, which is always fun for me. I sit at the edge of my seat anytime Atlanta gets a dusting, because boy, does that city melt the fuck down. I feel like this time, at least they were sort of prepared. The funniest thing I saw with Atlanta was I think you were the one that even sent me the video. They were putting salt. They had the salt truck in front of the plow truck, so they were putting salt down and then the guy behind them was plowing the street.
Speaker 2: That was see. That was sent me into a murderous rage.
Speaker 3: It's always funny to me that certain city trug goes behind. Yeah, certain cities really don't know how to operate in snow, like they really don't. I just loved Atlanta because you know, they get three inches of snow and the entire city is well.
Speaker 4: No one knows how to drive in the snow and their cars aren't.
Speaker 2: Really they don't have the tires and stuff.
Speaker 4: And also like to even shoot cities like in North Carolina and Atlanta that get snow. I'd be mad if you put a whole bunch of my tax dollars into some shit that happens once every three years. Like everyone just stay grass. Now is for one day till it melts.
Speaker 2: Like now, I'm cool.
Speaker 4: Make sure the ambulances get everywhere, and I'm here, but.
Speaker 3: Three inches of snow drive down the street. That shit is gone, Rush out of traffic.
Speaker 5: That shit the streets is a regular morning, but it is just it's just the safety hazard because they don't they get scared, and a scared driver is the worst kind of driver.
Speaker 4: So, especially in the snow pumping that brakes getting everywhere.
Speaker 3: No thanks, It's crazy. How Atlanta, Virginia, they seem like they all have more snow than us. Yeah this year. Ready, well, you know global warm machines. I get it.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden is actually controlling the weather machine.
Speaker 3: I jumped into Twitter spaces last night. Yeah. Yeah, spoke to the people from from our community. Shout out to my ops. I call them my ops, but it's all love. Shout out to them, Glad you got squashed it. Yeah, yeah, no, it's all love.
Speaker 2: Man, how did that go? I wasn't on it, but how was it?
Speaker 3: It was cool, you know, just kicking the ship man. I had told Neini had been dming me for a few months, trying to give me to do it, and I was like, no, I'm gonna definitely do it. And then I just felt like I was like, they probably fel like I'm not gonna do it. I was like, So I found some time to just finally met your feet. No. No, I just found like, you know what, let's let's let's do it this this Sunday, the price we did. We did it last night. I was in there a lot longer than I expected to be, but it was it was a cool conversation. They gave me some ship at.
Speaker 5: First, but it was on your rid questions. You couldn't be asked like now, I'm not answering it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but you could do that. No, I just said, I just said, you know, I didn't want to know. I didn't want to talk about Drake Kendrick. I'm tired of talking about that. And I didn't want to talk about Trump because we already did what we had to do.
Speaker 4: So so I'll tell you this. I was doing dinner bathtime, but I had put my phone as a listener in the community and just left it during that when I came back and put my air pods in. At the exact moment, Maul was saying that him and I would double team Martha Stewart for one point five million dollars, which I, in fact just I just sent the one hundred moji because I, like, I agreed. I didn't know the context of anything I was just like, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: So we had talked about the whole you know, the joytale of Fox Sports and the hairdressers, things like if somebody offers you one point five and you know a couple of girls in the Kevin Rudy was like, I'm taking that one point five and then someone was like, nah, I don't know. Then they of course turned it on me and was like, so if Martha Stewart wanted you and Rory the Eiffel Tower her, would y'all do it? I was like me and Rory would be and Martha Stewart like kidn't play a house party, Like we would be dancing inside that ship like are you kidding? Me?
Speaker 4: And I would feel talking about because Martha balls.
Speaker 2: Had to knock together at one point.
Speaker 3: See now you see, baby, they gotta turn it to something else. That's something else.
Speaker 5: Now you turn it in No, because because it was a disgusting situation for home girl, I wanted to be a discussed the situation for you.
Speaker 2: If she wanted.
Speaker 5: DP, she wanted one and the one in the rum and one in the bum, would you balls knocking?
Speaker 2: Would you still take it for one point five?
Speaker 3: Nah? Not balls knock him out. I'm not doing no ball knocking. We're not doing that. The only thing that's knocking is knock on the door. We ain't doing no ball knocking like.
Speaker 4: Nah wait would only me, Martha and Maulnell.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he's about to say, but I'm telling you I'm not doing that. I don't know. I don't know where he's at in his life and what he's doing. For one point five I'm not ball knocking.
Speaker 4: What know?
Speaker 3: By three?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, nah man, not happening, because that's something else. Now now we gave for one point five million ball knocking.
Speaker 4: I'm not fucking you for one point five million.
Speaker 3: You can't. But no part of your body can touch me.
Speaker 4: If tower we go like this, Yeah, y'all in we have to make the tower. Yeah you no, that's a London bridge whatever that is.
Speaker 3: It's the Eiffel. Okay, we got to do this. Yeah, one hand and then you in the front.
Speaker 4: They did you know what they did that marching into Paris too.
Speaker 6: It was a little was different. The haggle in the hand was different. It was a it was a different angle. They saved Paris. It is not under drawn I get I understand that it was a rough time, but France prevailed. But yes, we would have to.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying we have to lock fingers, but yeah, we'd have to for the motion. Yeah, but we have to fulfill our contract.
Speaker 3: But with Baby d trying to she's trying to throw homosexual activities into the into the pot. We ain't trying to do that with Joy and uh the hairdresser, We ain't. We ain't throw gay shit into the pot.
Speaker 2: No, But it's about not being The whole thing is would you not be at It's about being.
Speaker 5: Grafted somebody you're not attracted to do something that you really don't.
Speaker 3: So why you turned it into something else?
Speaker 5: Just now with ball knocking, because that's something that you that's not gay, but it's something you don't really want.
Speaker 4: I mean a lot of us do things that we don't want to do for money. So I'm just letting you, I'm why are you tying that to?
Speaker 3: You want to?
Speaker 4: And I'm just he wanted to do it, he want to do it, He's off the table. Come on, does Brandy have the long form contract?
Speaker 3: Yo? Roy would definitely try to talk and get the fuck out of it. I'm never doing new ship like that. But overall, the spaces were great.
Speaker 4: I've been I've been looking at schools I could use it.
Speaker 3: The Spaces was great. Had a great time talking to the community and shout out to everybody that that that joint.
Speaker 4: I love that you did squash beef with the ops, which had which had me thinking that, uh, is that like a Harlem Bronx thing that I want to do? It that if you have beef with somebody and you got some bravado or whatever, then you squash it. Now they're all friends because like Maul was like, yo, fuck all them. Then I come in and he's key keying about me and him fucking Martha Stewart with them. So is that a Harlem Bronx thing? I just have to ask.
Speaker 3: No, it's a you know, recognizing that it's better to just be cool. I understand, okay, but especially when you're talking about the ladies like who I'm not beefing with no women? Like who's doing that?
Speaker 4: All right? I just I don't think this. I'm just going off what Cameron told me this morning. I don't think this about Jim Jones whatsoever. But Jim Jones being from the Bronx and from Harlem. He was being accused of squashing beef with all his ops. So I felt like maybe that was a you and Jim situation because you did it on Twitter spaces. Cam said it today. It checks out, like, but the difference with mine, that's a thousand with both of y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the difference is Mine's wasn't a real you know it was. It was fun fun ops.
Speaker 2: You don't care.
Speaker 4: That could have got both from the Bronx. That could have got crazy.
Speaker 3: We could have crashed out. I could have st on the concourse. Yeah, nah, man, what happened? It was all love. But speaking of Jim and Cam, obviously, last week the video of Jim on Justin the Boy's Show respectfully went viral, and Jim had some things to say about Cam having fifty cent on it is what it is, and he said some things that I felt like crossed the line of respect as men. As men, you should certain things you should never say. You shouldn't phrase things a certain way, because now a certain line has been crossed. So everybody was kind of waiting for Cam to respond. So it is what it is. A new episode came out and this morning this morning, and Cam had his response and he had some things to say basically kind of you know, shedding. I guess we'll call it Cam's version of him and Jim's relationship over the years, and they're, you know, friendship or whatever it is now kind of putting into perspective, and everybody kind of felt like this was coming. Cam was, you know, he was where he put on his good mink. Yeah, he usually wears the suit. Yeah, usually wear the suit. Here was it was? It was mink Cam today.
Speaker 4: I said last episode that you would have been the only one that could have squashed this. Clearly you took the weekend off because when I saw this clip, I was like, I told Mom.
Speaker 3: No, it was no squashing that Cam was. You know, if anybody knows Cam, Cam is gonna respond, Cam is gonna have fun. He's gonna you know, he he leans into all of that type of shit.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 3: It's unfortunate, though. I feel like, you know, I just hate to see ship because when you have somebody that has so much history like Kim and Jim and Cam, whenever it goes sour, I just feel like it's ship that we're gonna hear that we shouldn't hear and you know, relationships that we're gonna find. I just I don't like hearing about it like that. I think that that's just it's not for the internet, man. I just that's just me. I don't like I don't like seeing it like that.
Speaker 4: This is why I'm terrified of the pettiness of everyone from uptown. We have seen Jim and Cam beef for god knows how long mayke up beef again. One of my favorite funk Flex interviews ever was when Jim Jones went up there told the dip ST story, and then my favorite ig Live ever was when Cam went up there the following day and told the entire dip ST story. I thought we had heard every single version of how the last twenty five years went about. There couldn't have been a single detail that was left out from both sides. Cam has been still holding on to certain things just in case they started beefing again. He left out the whole BMF shit in the last one.
Speaker 3: But that's chased.
Speaker 2: They chased that nigga to the sand. That's not funny.
Speaker 3: Then then on top of that, it happened baby d If it's not funny, why are you laughing?
Speaker 2: Cam is funny. Cam is funny.
Speaker 5: That's not funny, but Cam is fucking funny saying they chased that niggas to the beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy. See that's the shit, yo. I don't want to hear about that though, man, Like we were never supposed to learn about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then it had me thinking because Mace is right next to Cam. We watched them.
Speaker 3: Beef and ain't no better. He's sitting there with popcorn.
Speaker 2: Mace is the funniest part of the whole shit.
Speaker 3: It's like, yo, come on, man, is what's going on? Man?
Speaker 4: This is the epitome and definition of Harlem that I know. Like this, this is a dictionary version. All three of them in every action is how we view everyone from Harlem, like even Mason Cam that beefed and made up for twenty years in their last beef with the diplomatic community. Shit they were bringing up shit. I was like, y'all be for twenty years? How did I not know y'all was fucking each other's sisters? How did I not know that you had someone in Bainbridge get Mace out of a car they are secretly holding on. What's the mean girls shit burn book. I guarantee you there's a burn book in Harlem, and I cannot believe we're not at the last page. Yet new shit comes up. Y'all have been being for twenty years and I'm hearing new stories. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: But see, but I look deeper into that type of shit because now I'm like a wish y'all niggas ever really friends? That's how I'm looking at it. Like, Yo, cause me and none of nobody that I called my friend can we don't have have nothing like that to say about each other. It ain't no nigga d It's none of that.
Speaker 4: But some people would would argue that this is how actual family moves and not how friends move, that they're so deep into their friendship.
Speaker 3: This is some fam family don't move like this family would have been like. It would have been a phone call away from cameras and MIC's like, Yo, what what are you doing? How are you mad at me for having fifty on? And you cool with every nigga you ever had beef with. It would have been that simil of a conversation like wait, you mad at me for having fifty on my show? But you cool? With everybody that.
Speaker 2: That's something that family rory.
Speaker 5: I get what you're saying, because the type of blows that they're throwing our family blows. But it would never be it would never publicly, It would never be public.
Speaker 3: Would you can get it shaken in the backyard? Could we could toss this motherfucking grill over and get this shit shaken in the backyard. But nobody outside of here don't know about this.
Speaker 4: I misspoke. Yes, you guys are correct. That's how family moves behind closed doors. For sure, they don't put it out to the world. But these guys are public figures.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: We've definitely seen a lot out of friends, family, everything that became public figures have their shit spew out into the world because they have a microphone in front of their face and because people care about their personal life. Man, there's shows, there's reality shows that are family.
Speaker 3: Family is not supposed to start without each other on public agree that I don't. So if you family, yeah, we can have a disagreement. You might say something on your platform that I don't like, but I'm gonna be on your phone about it. I'm not gonna be like yo, like set up the cameras like, this is how you talking? My new episode dropping Monday. We own them? But what is that about?
Speaker 5: How do y'all how do y'all feel about One of the things that he said was that Jim is a liability because everybody that come around him end up in jail.
Speaker 2: He shouted out your brother. Actually did you hear that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he shouted out your brother and Emrie and the way that those things are handled over.
Speaker 3: With rockefellerself family. See the difference.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But what I'm saying is, how do you guys feel about that? As far as when you become big and you become in this industry and then suddenly the people around you you're not. You're just like hyping them up to continue to be like OG's or people in the streets instead of giving them jobs, giving them opportunity.
Speaker 4: I think I think it was a little unfair. And again I do not know Cam and Jim's relationship of their entire life whatsoever. Only know certain things they've shown. When you say Emery and you say Biggs, those are two people that have been solidified businessmen and have shown that they want to be that. Now. I do not know Shody. I do not know melt Matrix. I do not know the other gentleman that he named, and I'm not going to say that that's not something you want to do. We watch Shoddy attempt his best with the situation he had to become a businessman. You can't have put that on Jim that he has to control every single person around him that may be known to get a little active on their own, whether or without Jim Jones. That's a little unfair. Where Big Biggs is not running around saying treyway and running around with six nine doing all that type of shit. I saw what Cam was doing. I just thought it was such a false ac qua privoalence to what was going on. Emory came. Emory got locked up for some shit he was did thirty years before he got locked up. It just the conspiracy ended up that way. Emory was past that shit already, like he was moving on to be a businessman. BIG's the same thing, got caught up in some absolute bullshit. To put him in jail was a business nd before and after. You can't compare that to mel and Shoddy in what was going on and blame that on Gym for not putting them in a better position.
Speaker 3: To me, that's unfair. I don't think that's unfair. I don't think you blame that. I think what Cam was probably trying to say is Jim is almost maybe if not yet, soon to be fifty years old. Yeah, as most of these gentlemen are. I think what Kam was trying to say was, bro, you gotta change the way you move, you gotta change the company you.
Speaker 4: Keep, and you got it, like he should put them on.
Speaker 3: I mean, all create opportunities for if these are your friends, create opportunities so that they don't have to move the same way that they move. Everybody's grown that we again, fifty years old, can't be running around like we why ins and but we still running down on dudes and and and you know, shaking dudes up and get fighting and all that. That we're moving different now, Cam, it makes win suits every week, they on social media every week with suits on. They not win, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I think Camara sayd we have to evolve, we have to grow, we have to mature, like we can't be still running around like we kids anymore. So I think that's the gist of what Cam was trying to say.
Speaker 4: And I don't think. I don't think. I don't even think Cam was suggesting that Jim moves that way, because we've seen Jim for the last few years put out some of his best music. He's been super focused, super consistent. I think he's been doing great in his posts like veteran career wise, to the point of putting other people on. I find that hard to believe because we have we've said countless times of artists that keep some of their friends around that clearly are not trying to change either, And we say to those artists.
Speaker 3: Get them.
Speaker 4: So you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 4: Jim could have tried a thousand things with his people in the background. If they don't want to do it, or they don't want to get focused, what is Jim supposed to do. If he continued to do it, all of the public would say, why didn't you cut them off? Clearly they don't want to be here. Yeah, but I told I think that.
Speaker 3: I think that it just falls back to Jim's response to Cam and Mace having fifty Yeah, it just crossed the line of respect. It became very disrespectful. When I told you, it's the same as saying, you know something that I don't even like saying. I don't even even like playing with that type of shit. But once you say that and you're talking to certain people, it's going to go a whole different way. It's going to go bad. And I knew that this response was gonna come. I knew that Cam was going, you know, go on his platform and say some things and expose some things to people that don't know, you know, the ins and outs of situations that have happened in Harlem and throughout the years between these gentlemen. And now it's like everybody's hearing this, and you know, everybody's gonna chime in and have their two cents. It's just unfortunately all the way around. And I don't like for it to seem like it's for entertainment, because we're talking about real things that happened, real people that were affected, real people that can be affected. So I you know, for me, it's just not entertainment. It's not for people to say yo, Cam responded, and everybody run online to kind of like, you know, see what they was what Cam is saying, because these are real, what I thought was family. These are guys that have known each other for years, grew up with each other, you know, been un a lot.
Speaker 2: Of camps that I ain't grown with you.
Speaker 3: We got proof of these niggas being together since they was twenty something years old. I'm not saying how long before that anger probably, but since they was, Cam and Mace definitely grew up together. Jim was around over twenty five thirty years for sure, maybe not thirty two five years for sure. So I'm just like, you know, it's unfortunate, man, it's cheap shots and back and forth, which Cam didn't really say much that we hadn't really heard besides maybe the BMF stuff and a few other jokes here and there.
Speaker 4: But we've heard both sides of their story, like Jim was going to high school Zeke and that Cam grew up with Zeke and that's how they met. Like, yes, they were not in the Playpenn together, but.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be. But if we've been punning for twenty seven years, if we've been around each other business music, getting into fights and clubs and all this shit for twenty seven years and we only approaching fifty Goddamn, I knew you more than half your life. That's more than half your life. Like, we've been in each other's lives. So at what point are we not family? At what point are we not like best friends? Like I've known you for more than a half your life. We've been together through some shit, made a lot of money together, made history together, did a lot of legendary shit together.
Speaker 2: Like it gives fun of mees honestly.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying. So now when you start hearing shit like this, you got to sit back and be like, yo, was y'all have a really cool because it sounds like y'all just keeping tabs on friendship.
Speaker 4: Shit, passive aggressive, keep it to yourself like like cool. And then and that's We've talked about this with other people. Sometimes it's never even fifty going on the show. They was just waiting for something to say. So it's got nothing to do with Fifty being on that show. No, It's just I had this on my heart and now.
Speaker 3: There wasn't that. It was that line of respect that was crossed by Jim.
Speaker 4: I said what he said, and I'm saying Jim said that not because fifty was on the show. He has had some results. Yeah, still for sure.
Speaker 5: But I don't even think like like going back to the family shit. I don't even I really don't think Cam. I don't think Kim's all this nigg inviting me to his dick because I don't even think Cam looks at him like that.
Speaker 2: Like even when he was talking about it, he didn't even bring that up.
Speaker 5: It gives like cousins that don't really like each other. But Grandma, so y'all get along now, grimmada.
Speaker 3: It was it was that.
Speaker 4: It was that, and both of them said at the end of their rants, Yo, that's that's my guy. It's no beefluff, like we'll not love them. But they both said not one of the best faith. You can't say that type of shit about me publicly. And they'd be like, but nah, but you my man, No, no I'm not.
Speaker 3: But then are you telling niggas I got chased to the sand and we not friends no more? That was never supposed to get out.
Speaker 2: Well but yeah, but but but.
Speaker 4: They've also had and both these gentlemen are way tougher than me. They both had the runoff competition between the Rucker between BMF. Both of them have said the other person has ran anytime they were trying to fight, which is just like, somebody give me the third party story of both of these situations, because both y'all resort to that. And Cam, who I love when he rants, he's one of the best ever at it, especially out of rappers. The guy he's sitting next to when they were beef and said, you not from Harlem. Me from Jacksonville, Miss Jacksonville, Florida. I was like, all right now, Maces from Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 3: When they went to high school together.
Speaker 4: So like this whole yo, Jimmy from the Bronx, I'm like, okay, so now what.
Speaker 3: The Bronx is two minutes from Harlem. That's why I never I never understood that, Yo, you ain't from Harley from the Bronx.
Speaker 4: All right, man, But that's Harlem arrogance, which I love. That's why we love Harlem because they have that ego and arrogance. So I get why they think their section like everyone wants to be from Harlem, and like I.
Speaker 2: Got this.
Speaker 3: I listen. I grew up in the Bronx, lived in the Bronx, my family's from Harlem. I went to school in Harlem. So when people ask me where you're from, I say, Uptown bro I'm from the Bronx. I got family in Halem. My family's still in Harlem. I went to school in Harlem. I got a bunch of friends in Harlem. I still get my hair cut into Harlem. I go to some some of my favorite restaurants in the hallm I still walk through Hallam almost every day. But what I'm I'm gonna say this is gonna say I'm not from Harlem because I lived in the Bronx I grew. Let's like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: It's not from Harlem, from the Bronx.
Speaker 3: But if I want to say, but if I want to say I'm from Harlem, can't nobody argue that? Who canna argue that? Where you went to school at Hunt twenty seventh for Madison And what was? Who were we saying? Where are your family from? That's what tief Manhattan Avenue. My moms went to Wattley High School. Like my pop still lives in Harlem. My brothers is living Harlem, like cousins French. Everybody's still in Halem. So I just never understood that, because again you're told them somebody that I've seen both sides of that where it's like, Okay, niggas don't want to say I'm not from Harlem. Cool, I'm not forcing that, but niggas that goes if you ask if niggas from Harlem and they say somebody said mar from Like yeah, ain't nobody gonna say I'm not from Harlem. So I never understood this gym is from Harlem. He from weeks Ave in the Bronx. Do you know how close weeks Ave is to Hallm? Like do you know that's not even ten minutes away? Like what do we I just never understood that shit, bro, I never understood it.
Speaker 4: Do you think we get a hell real response again of you can't bring up weeks ab without hell Real? Why would Cam do that? That was the last hell Reld listened to two hours of content and said why didn't he say hell L's name of Week's alf. It's like, I don't think that was the topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now a big artist in New York.
Speaker 5: Yeah he had his moment, okay, because he was like big in Syracuse, like they were like when I got junk.
Speaker 2: They listened to a lot of hell.
Speaker 4: The more than music more than music mixtape series. I thought hell Row outshined everybody on that shit.
Speaker 3: It's Tom he has some joints.
Speaker 4: And he has one of the greatest YouTube clips of all time. When he was telling us he was shooting four movies, had a Maserati only one in the world, and then just kept calling a stupid You won't think you don't think I'm an A list actor stupid? Like, nah, I didn't know, bro, I'm my bad, I have one of one Maserati.
Speaker 3: Stupid, I'm damn the man. Because you could just play backshit that happened years ago and be like, yo, remember this, like what you was trying to take us with this RAMT.
Speaker 4: He's sitting there playing like dreamcasts in the projects. I'm like, I didn't know, man, I'm sorry. What was also funny how you kind of knew it was more family shit? Back to the who's from Harlem? Who's from the Bronx? Cam said, Jim, you from the Bronx. Your grandmother lived in East Harlem, and then he said, I'm really from Harlem one hundred and forty second Street where my grandmother lived. But then Camp lived with his mom in eleven ninety nine, it just all contradicted itself. Bro, so that Jimmy cons can't claim his grandmother's house but you can.
Speaker 3: That situation is so it's just I mean, listen, I get it. But on the other hand, it's just like, yo, what are we talking?
Speaker 4: So why I said on the last episode, I know where this is going. We're gonna get the same ship. I would rather them be friends again and just get music because even though I laughed this.
Speaker 5: Morning, oh, it's way funnier than any fucking music they're gonna put out.
Speaker 4: Well funny, yeah, I mean funny.
Speaker 2: But entertaining.
Speaker 5: This is more entertaining, That's what at what expence?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 5: No, see, and I know that there's real shit behind it, but I'm never I hope everybody pisses Cam Off. I hope y'all pissed Cam off. Why because here Cam go Off is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Like I could watch it, but nobody want to be in to the office.
Speaker 5: And I was cackling, just sitting here by myself, cackling, laughing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have a way for us to start some Even though he defended Cam and Mace, I felt like it was a personal shot when he shouted out Bigs. He said, look what BIG's doing right now. He's got Saint John, He's working with Drink Champs. Biggs are manager too. Why why yo, Cam, I'm looking rich camera, Ca'm looking at it right at you. That was a personal shit, wasn't it. You said, Biggs got Saint John and Drink Champs like Bigs not my manager too.
Speaker 2: That was a personal shot. Cam.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you listen this podcasts every day. You know who we are.
Speaker 3: Caim listening to this every day is hilastious. Kim definitely do not listen to us every day, and Kim.
Speaker 4: Definitely knows that Biggs works with us because he keeps up with that.
Speaker 5: I don't even think cam Like has ever seen this podcast at all.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure Nah, he's seen it, but he ain't watching it every day.
Speaker 4: But either way, I want him don't get Better's email fucked up in my bio.
Speaker 2: Bigs is there too?
Speaker 3: Listen, man, don't I just hope Jim cam things man, for the sake of just everything that y'all have built over the years, Man, just hash this shit out. I don't want to hear no more. I know Jim is gonna respond if he hasn't already, why we're recording this. I just don't want it. I don't want to know nothing else about the ship were not supposed to know about. That's all. I don't want to know nothing about that. Like I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Jim saved Elliott. M doing that saved Elliott.
Speaker 3: Oh No, they're gonna, they're gonna, They're gonna, they're gonna parlay some of that for Elliott. Don't think that I ain't coming.
Speaker 4: I was told Elliott was supposed to be on this episode, So I don't know if they canceled because Kim.
Speaker 3: Wall, you're not out, Io, that was iceolo. Elliott will get to you.
Speaker 4: I'm joo time and Jomo Yeah, we'll get.
Speaker 5: You all in the green room waiting and Canah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the this is a solo. We're gonna add this, you know, Io and this is just my response episode. But all jokes aside, Jim Camp love what y'all have built for the culture, which I added to the coach over the years. Please, man, I just you know, it's just a new year. We just dance only two weeks into the new year. Wow, just everybody just chill, relax, love each other, hug each other. God damn, take a vacation or something.
Speaker 4: And Jim knows. He's always walcome up here if you want to get some ship off.
Speaker 3: No, no, see see look look how fast I have a good relationship for him to get some ship off a good relationship with Jim. If Jim come up here, we're gonna read the fucking Koran, We're gonna fucking and he's not even We're gonna piece. Were gonna make peace? Man, it ain't.
Speaker 4: No, Jim always has an open invite up here regards She knows that.
Speaker 3: But don't say to get your ship off, because no, we not.
Speaker 2: You know, don't do that, don't do well.
Speaker 4: First of all, Jim just put out a record still on Harlem, which I think is great. So yeah, Jim, come up here to plug that record and clearly say that.
Speaker 3: Don't say to get your ship off. You want him to come up here and start talking about Kim and Mace. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: I have went to the depths of Harlem to bop my head off beat for Jim Jones. That's my guy. I love Jim, so he could come up here to do whatever, paulse he'd like it doesn't have to be on some beef ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no beef and we don't want no beef.
Speaker 5: But if he didn't want to do that, I'm gonna turn the cameras.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing my job.
Speaker 3: Oh man, No.
Speaker 4: Like I'd be remiss to say. Yes. I would like him to come up here to plug the new record, which is great talking music.
Speaker 3: Still just talk buildings, speaking of Harlem building Harlem up, let's talk you know what I mean, putting the kids in school and doing back to school ship for the kids, Harlem, Stitch to community, hallm Over Everything.
Speaker 4: You hope that sounds like a new real estate spot that they renamed.
Speaker 3: Yeah you yeah, you ho Hall them over everything, man, stick together, all of them, stick together. Man, let's get more of that.
Speaker 4: And I feel like Cam and Jim should not be beefing if they're giving LiAngelo Ball thirteen million dollars for a song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the shit they should be ranting about. Leangelo Ball signs an eight million dollar deal. You hate because I hate what they're doing. I hate what they're doing to the culture that I love.
Speaker 4: Rory is one for one.
Speaker 3: Yes, I hate what they're doing.
Speaker 4: They've been doing to the culture we all love way before Leangelo Ball, they have been giving.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying it's his fault. I'm not saying it's the first one. I said. I hate what they're doing to the culture that I love, noting this.
Speaker 4: Is the only I have done doing and going to continue.
Speaker 3: Exactly what Pete said, haven't what have it not clue? Haven't having a clue what they're doing to I having a clue what they're doing? Smooth, Oh my god. Leangelo Ball signs an eight million dollar deal with Deaf Jam.
Speaker 4: Yes, so the rumors came out from a tweet which was somewhat confirmed. Lanzel Ball signs a deal with Deaf Jam and Universal Music Group. A representative from the label Born to Ball obviously says the deal is worth as much as thirteen million, with eight million guaranteed, and gives Ball full ownership of music in his own record label. Because Maul and I are super music industry insiders, I was told that the deal is five million and an eight million dollar publishing deal, which I know that equals up to thirteen million, but I don't think any pub company is giving eight million dollars up front.
Speaker 3: For one song.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, or I don't even care what you have in the eight million upfront. I don't know about that. I can see him getting a five million dollar deal with def Jam at this point though. Upfront.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 4: I can And I was told from somebody that Republic, which is under Universal, had to buy the deal and then gave it to Deaf Jam because things are so rough. They had to take funding from Republic to get this deal done.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: So I hate what they're doing to the kol Deaf Jam. You're cooked. Just put that out there.
Speaker 4: That's you, really what now, let's def Jam is cooked. Let's let's not say def jamis.
Speaker 3: Deaf Jam is cooked.
Speaker 2: What are you you really seem to like?
Speaker 5: Out of all the god awful records that have gone viral over the past three four years that I've been podcasting with you.
Speaker 2: This one really seems to make your nipples check.
Speaker 5: And I don't understand why you have like such a true disc because this one isn't even bad, Like this is actually a good song.
Speaker 2: No, it's not real hip hop.
Speaker 3: Song man, that trash. They cut it out and the hot boys would have did know it, don't. Oh you don't like Wayne, No, it don't. No, that's not it. Yeah, I'm saying, look at the overarching thing here. They're taking people that are just having a viral moment on the internet, giving them a deal like this, a record deal like this. They're not going to recoup this.
Speaker 5: Yes, if you think how they gonna recoup this, I'm sure that's that deal.
Speaker 3: How are they going to recoup it? How would they going to recoup this?
Speaker 4: You don't think let's say, with pub an eight million dollar deal, which again I don't think you got up front, but let's say it is actually an eight million dollar deal. You don't think with what we were even predicting as far as this ending up in NBA playoff, shit, this ending up with a lot of brand deals that they can't make up eight million dollars on this song when they outright own it. Because I also don't believe that the last part of that tweek there's no way def Jam or Universal or Republic is putting up five million dollars for your deal and you own that music outright. I think it's just a it's not a licensing deal. In my opinion, I don't know, it's just a regular ass record deal, which is cool. You get your money up front and you'll get a split at the end. But I don't think he owns his music. Obviously he doesn't own his pub if he's selling it. But yes, this record can make eight million dollars.
Speaker 3: Easily for sure. Easily for sure.
Speaker 4: Just off just off the playoffs. If it gets something like that, they're making eight million easy with that pub just.
Speaker 3: By playing it going into commercial in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Do you much money? Do you know?
Speaker 3: Not many niggas have had the song played on that ship that ain't making no eight million dollars.
Speaker 4: I would saying deals like that with the sing deals that that is going to end up getting. Yes, I think that song will make up the eight million pub And I think Langelo might be upset that he sold his pub for eight million dollars.
Speaker 2: Because I think that he can make another one.
Speaker 5: I definitely think that he can make another song if he stays with that formula, that will be that will do well.
Speaker 4: And and let's say, let's say when they did the pub deal, they own the actual instrumental and beat. You know how many people are already probably if not recorded a remix to that, which goes against that same pub deal. They're making that eight million dollars back, which is I mean, it's good business. Now if they want to sink more money into a Leangelo Ball to Ball joint venture, I can't speak to that because I don't I don't know. You know, there pops ear for music. I don't know. I don't know if that's really a thing.
Speaker 3: But he got it. He got an eye for athletes. I'll give him that. Vall Ball got an for athletes.
Speaker 5: But if he was bopping his head to this in the studio, that nigga is I don't know.
Speaker 4: But you also have to realize too. Yeah, major labels have revamps.
Speaker 3: See y'all about that. I know what to do. She tried to piss me, all right, go ahead, I'm sorry anymore.
Speaker 4: Also, we talk about the three sixty deal, which we used to know to be that the label eats off music, merch shows everything. Right, They have revamped that for all their artists to fit the times. They could be eating off any appearance Langelo does, anytime he performs that at let's say NBA All Star Weekend. Anything Leangelo does, he may have signed on the dotted line. So yeah, I think they could make up the five million in just a Leangelo ball album based off the money he'll make outside of his celebrity. Like, I know those numbers sound insane, but if you get into the nitty gritty of what one song can do when you own it, there is money in music. Everyone says there's no money in music because the labels own it. Have you ever heard a major label or anyone from Spotify say there's no money in music. No, No, it's artists that get fucked that say there's no money in music. So a five million dollar deal up front, I mean, good for Langelo, but I think the label's making their money back on that. And I think so you think it was a good deal for the label? Okay, And I mean congrats to Langelo.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I never I'm not hating only I just that shit is not because then we're gonna get up here and complain when the album is trash. When you don't know how to perform, though we've seen this already, we sat here fucking laughed. Ice Spice off the stage on her first performance. She didn't look comfortable after her reckon went viral when she had to hit. We laughed at her. We had to watch an artist development in real time, go through trial and error, real time on stage, become the laughing stock of the internet. All she doing is beening over Towerking. She don't even look like she's happy to be on stage. Album is Trassic? All these things now.
Speaker 5: But you could also compare that with Glorilla, because Glorilla had a hit viral song that was crazy and people were saying was ass or wasn't that good?
Speaker 2: Real hip hop heads?
Speaker 5: And then she's come and made a hit after hit after hit after hit. So yes, it could have got to ice spice way, but it could also go that way too. You don't know what the Angelo got.
Speaker 3: In a touch, all right, So you're on the side of this may go the Gloriala way. Yeah, you think this a go globally wa. I don't think it's going to go the glowial A way. But I'm saying I don't think he has one. I don't think he's just saying Gloriala might hop on the rest, and I'm open to being wrong. I'm open to be on Do.
Speaker 4: You think Munch made over eight million of public.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: And of course Munch is as of now, it's bigger than this record. I'm not trying to compare or discredit Ice Spice, even though I do that a lot. I'm not about to pretend like Munch didn't make her in the label a shit ton of money.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, singles. That's why all these labels are completely focused on singles right now, because that is what is driving revenue the same way you're saying. That's what you're saying, this viral shit, and that's like music they introduce you to Atlanta Records the last seven years.
Speaker 3: That's what killing music. I agree, Okay, what the fuck? All right, I'm just saying just say it, that's all.
Speaker 4: I like this Lamb's Little Ball song a lot. But if I'm not about to sit here and say it's.
Speaker 3: Great for me, Okay, that's all. It's just it's a good time. I started with I hate what this is doing to the cult? Is that not what I said?
Speaker 4: But there's a but you gotta talk to Mike Caron about that, not us.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking to my audience this.
Speaker 5: There's a difference between this being it's not bad for music, but it's also not good for music like, it's not.
Speaker 3: This is bad for music. It is.
Speaker 5: You said, it's like boxing, know you do you think the virality of it or the song itself, because this song doesn't sound like nothing we haven't been dancing to since the two thousands, Like, I don't think the song is some awful song that like my pussy Picked my Bootyhole Brown that was awful for music, that was awful for music.
Speaker 2: This is actually that's because.
Speaker 3: She's a CIA agent and it was planted.
Speaker 5: I actually liked this song a lot, and that's not me like pretending to like this song. I actually do like this song, and a lot of peop people actually do like it. It reminds me of shit I used to listen to when I was in middle school. So I don't think that people don't like this song. They see people liking this song and they feel like they like this song. People don't like this.
Speaker 2: Song, well, just because you don't like it, doesn't they just mean like it.
Speaker 3: It's what I'm trying to say. It ain't just me.
Speaker 2: Like this song.
Speaker 3: It ain't no old I know young people that ain't fucking with this song. That ain't they like they need to turn that shit off. This shit ain't hot. It's just not hot. It's not a dope record just because it sounds like the Hot Boys. It's like, oh, we what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Then I'll ask you this question, when do you think Universal has had their priority be what's good for music?
Speaker 3: I mean, we've been away from that for some years now, but that's again that's my point. I hate what they're doing to the culture and the music that I love. I hate what the business and the labels are doing to the culture and the business that I love. That's what I started with. I started with.
Speaker 4: I think what Samaris when I are trying to say is we're trying to be optimistic because we've seen way worse records get bigger deals that were way worse than than this for music.
Speaker 3: Blame one.
Speaker 4: What's the chick that was on Doctor.
Speaker 2: Phil Ah Bad Baby?
Speaker 4: Bad Baby got the same budget as a poppin' CARDI b at Atlantic Records. Yeah, I thought that was awful for music, way worse, way worse than Langelo Ballo, who, by the way, I get why a republic, Universal, Depth Jam, all of them would invest in this at the price point that they did, because we get his pops we've seen his pops. Whatever you want to say about him, is one of the better marketers that we've seen in the entertainment business when it comes to his kids.
Speaker 2: Or she she had a one million dollar deal, she didn't.
Speaker 4: Have a I'm talking about the budget and the money they behind her. I'm not saying what they advanced her.
Speaker 5: She had in the Stallion, little Baby and Ti Dallas sign on her first album, Yeah, clickbait.
Speaker 4: She was on Doctor Phil cursing her mother out. But what they got if they would would be had a clock for her only fans?
Speaker 3: What if they got some of her only fans money?
Speaker 4: I listen. I'm not saying there wasn't some imperpetuity deal where everyone's like, there's no way she made forty million. Maybe she did and only saw four million of it. I don't know what Mike Karen put her under.
Speaker 2: Only fans money ought that not as sick There's no way.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why Lucian's son took over at Atlantic. The only thing keeping lights on is their percentage of the only fans money. I don't know, but I know for a fact that that's what a lot of labels are doing with their three sixties. It's not just the main points that lyor created everything that you do. Shit, my first deal, I didn't put my first album out on a major, but my first deal with EO Child and our joint venture was with Island. When I went in there to get a budget for my project, they asked me for in perpetuity. We have rights to any podcasting you do.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: I laughed like.
Speaker 4: Out loud, of course, But that's not rare anymore because so many of these artists are content creators and their brands are more important than their music. If you don't think that the labels are not eating off every single thing they do, that's the new three sixty. It's not your show money, your festival money, it's peanuts to them. It's your celebrity. We own every bit of your celebrity. So you don't think the balls have celebrity value. Absolutely, So that's the joint venture here. This ball to ball means they just probably created that LLC yesterday, like they're investing in the balls.
Speaker 3: Pause same.
Speaker 4: Also, Lord Jamoor called me gay because I don't believe in the flat earth. That means I'm just investing like I just like balls because I think the Earth is a globe, so he's I'm just I just have all my brain. I just got I got balls in my brain. Okay, we'll get to that later.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: But yeah, congrats to Lanslow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to him and his daddy.
Speaker 5: His daddy worked hard for his kid to be both his kids to be good, hardworking men.
Speaker 4: And see this is another we have to bring us back up.
Speaker 3: Hard working men. You think it's play basket.
Speaker 4: I feel like I need to snitch on moll Roud.
Speaker 5: You think basketball players donna work hard? You literally do nothing but hang around back.
Speaker 3: He's not even What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You know that they work hard?
Speaker 4: What's the definition of Mamba mentality?
Speaker 3: You're talking about? Everybody? Ain't Kobe facts lie, Jelo not even playing? But what the fuck are we talking about him? That he was a hard working thought.
Speaker 4: So Kobe's at they ever worked hard?
Speaker 3: Y'all are crazy? Man?
Speaker 2: I said he was a hard working man. He worked hard on this record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, man, alright though, all right, man, okay, twenty I told y'all twenty twenty five, I'm listening to all lies. Man, go ahead, and.
Speaker 4: I have to snitch on you. The same group chat we were in that I was talking about. Last episode. We had another debate that I didn't bring up. We had the father versus I think LeVar Ball, and this is gonna sound fucked up. I don't really think this is for debating purposes. LaVar Ball is a better father than Lebron when it comes to the kids and what they're doing. You said, Lebron smokes him. I don't know where you got that from. LaVar is three for three.
Speaker 3: Okay, and Bron will be He only has two boys, both of them gonna play in the NBA.
Speaker 4: All right, So LeVar, his youngest, is one of the most elite point guards in the league. He's not just some guy that got drafted fifty fifth and went to.
Speaker 3: The D League.
Speaker 4: Oh see the other one outside of the UCLA shit and being drafted to Lakers. God knows how much money they made.
Speaker 3: Peach, Can you tell me how much LaVar boy average when he played basketball we're talking about.
Speaker 4: We're talking about being a father. Yeah, triple doubles don't make you a better father.
Speaker 3: And him, let's talk by him.
Speaker 5: While he was a father, he personally averaged two point two points a game, all.
Speaker 3: Right, so let's go. Let's move.
Speaker 4: So now we're gonna pretend like he wouldn't give Michael Jordan a run for his money because Michael too small.
Speaker 3: All right, man, here we go. See me just saying anything. Now he said that when get it off, get your lives off, man, say whatever, fuck it.
Speaker 4: You don't think everything he did with his oldest from UCLA to the marketing around his shoe, to what he did with the Lakers to then go to Leangelo that has a potential thirteen million dollar deal with a major label. So then his youngest being an elite point guard in the NBA is not a fucking incredible foot when it comes to incredible fathering.
Speaker 3: Incredible, and you ain't gonna get anyone call you ain't gonna incredible.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, and I get it. Lebron's son was in Space Jam two. But I just don't think it matches up.
Speaker 3: Either way.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I you know, listen, man, get your shit off. Congrats to Leangelo. We just got to wait and see. I guess, man, I think the record is not a good record, But I mean I get the whole internet, everybody trying to seem like they like it together and we're all making videos playing it in the background together, Like, I.
Speaker 5: Get it, you really, I do not know how you can't fathom that somebody can like something that you don't like.
Speaker 3: No, get that there's a bunch of people like a bunch of shit I don't like. Ten years later you'd like, Yo Mamber, you like that record, and niggas like got egg on they face like, yeah, you was shaking as to that bullshit.
Speaker 4: So there's playing songs I liked in the moment and then moved on. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: How fast did you move on?
Speaker 4: I don't care if it was one summer. I loved that record that summer, and I moved That's music, that's rash music. That's what separates, That's what separates. And this doesn't have to be a transition into the Billboard twenty first century list. But that's the difference between those artists and people that have a moment, Like you don't think that we didn't love Summer twenty fourteen because of Bobby Schmurda. You don't think we loved Summer twenty ten because of Trinidad James, Like these were still staples in our lives.
Speaker 3: I don't think we moved the fuck on. I don't think this record is anywhere close to those records. We don't know yet.
Speaker 4: It's been out for two weeks.
Speaker 3: We knew as soon as we heard hot shit with that was that's not true.
Speaker 4: That was a slower burn than just because you were there and in the moment. You have to remember that a lot of us, just because we pay attention so much of this shit, think that everyone thought it was hot right away. That was a slow burn.
Speaker 3: It was okay.
Speaker 5: Panda was an automatic kit, as I bring up once every three episodes.
Speaker 2: I just want to put that out there.
Speaker 3: Panda was what.
Speaker 2: Automatic kit, so as your instant classic.
Speaker 4: Okay also took some time, though, I'm gonna take, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take every time.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Delete this song every time I see it on my time and I'm muting, somebody, get this ship out of here. Hit this ship. When was the last congrats? I ain't hating nobody getting the back of a record like that, huh.
Speaker 4: I'm with demerits. There has to be like a personal reason bond to ship. There's been so much quote unquote shitting music that came out that we just yeah, that's cool for the party.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just I'm voicing the fact that people like bullshit. That's all.
Speaker 4: Oh, I won't get there.
Speaker 3: Y'all like people like bullshit. It like bullshit a lot. Yeah, I get it. I don't. That's all I'm saying. Something so you know, you can't get me nothing else after that. It's tiktoks know how many That's why Steve Lacy threw mics at ya lass at the show.
Speaker 2: He don't on mic at me.
Speaker 4: Ah, So you're saying Langelo Ball is like Steve Lacy.
Speaker 3: No, it's not what I'm saying. I'm saying. I'm saying y'all are like the fans at the Steve Lacy show. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You're saying that the Internet and Langelo Ball should do a collab album.
Speaker 3: No, see how fast I answered that. No, that's not what I'm saying. Period.
Speaker 4: You're suggesting you should be celibate for two and a half years.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Redman. Saw that he Redman. He's been celibate for two and a half years, the legendary Redman, and he said it's the best thing that he ever did in his life. He's been fasting from sex and smoking. Something that I thought none of us would ever think that Redman would do, was fast from smoking. But I think that's dope, man. I think I think it's good to fast from things that you may feel like, you know, you abuse or do too much of, and it's good. It's good to kind of get that out your system for a while.
Speaker 4: It's funny. I thought it was like algorithm shit. The other day, I was catching up on the Victory podcast, which is a podcast about Entourage. It's with the creator and then Drama and e and they had Vince on the podcast a while ago. But I'm playing catch up. Huh, And what's Vince's real name? I don't want to just call him Vince Adrian something I forgot. So he was on there and he was saying that he was going through the semen retention phase of his life where he went six months and then I think he went another eight months or something like that, and he was the way he was describing it was all that little energy that comes of why it feels so good to come more or less, that's it feels like a small part of energy, but it's a huge part of the energy that's in your body that you are giving to this moment, whether it's beaten off or fucking, retaining that energy to go into other things in your life. He felt it immediately, and when he stopped fucking and coming, he took his focus was different, his energy was different. All of that orgasmic feeling went to more positive things in his life. And he's not He wasn't on this ship like you should not fuck. He was like, I just needed to do a reset and then I went back, you know, to fucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you don't fuck or bust a nut for two and a half years, you better do shit. Elan is doing. Yeah, you gotta create some shit that's gonna change the world. Don't just tell me you ain't fucked. First of all, and busting nut in two and a half years.
Speaker 4: His MTV Cribs episode changed the world.
Speaker 3: Redman Yeah, oh no, no, I'm not too about red I'm why in general, like.
Speaker 4: If you not and a half minutes without busting that out.
Speaker 3: No, but Redman is saying he went two and a half years with no sex. He didn't say he wasn't masturbating. It's a difference, Sara, It's a difference. That's all I'm saying. Two and a half years and no sex. Cool two and a half years and you didn't bust a nut.
Speaker 4: I feel like you.
Speaker 3: Gotta show me where you place that energy, like what showed me. You gotta be some tangible shit.
Speaker 2: Been putting out music. You can use it to manifest like you can't in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't land it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying listen.
Speaker 5: So when you're thinking about like having sex and stuff, like, you can edge yourself and like send all that like energy into the universe. About like saying like I want money or I want to manifest a new job, or I want to manifest.
Speaker 2: You know you can do that with yourself.
Speaker 3: Baby, you gonna you're gonna play with yourself, edge yourself to the point of orgasm. But stop right before you do it and let it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna release all my energy into the manifestation. But you can also do it the edging way too.
Speaker 4: Manifesting during sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, not even she about to come. She'd be like, oh my god, I needed two hundred million dollars. Like it's like wait, wait.
Speaker 4: What if that's her process? Have you ever had to like talk a woman through a nut those conversations get interesting.
Speaker 3: You have never talked to woman through a nut and it was manifestation.
Speaker 4: Maybe never know. I don't know what she was thinking while I was talking through the nut.
Speaker 3: But you manifestation off me? Stay it out right. You got to put it out into when you manifest you have to say it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she would have said what she was manifesting, gonna think it?
Speaker 4: What's gonna roll over that baby? They just accused me of rape?
Speaker 2: That's not right?
Speaker 3: Wait, what's not ray? What we I'm mad?
Speaker 4: We just let that slider. I didn't hear.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I didn't hear what she said. My bad man something.
Speaker 2: You know, girls have thought that before when somebody's on top of them.
Speaker 4: It's oh yeah, in consensual sex. I get on top of me like, oh man, this we should get off. This is not working.
Speaker 3: Get off me is crazy. Imagine you could hear her thought and you hear that.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's been worse though. You wouldn't want to hear.
Speaker 3: About your getting off me is crazy. But let's not say a nigga hold like yo walk everything about you. Your head cut looked different after you girls, everything nothing looks the same. Life is never the same after you hear a girl thinking get off me.
Speaker 4: I mean, we saw what it did to Mel Gibson.
Speaker 3: He ain't did a movie.
Speaker 4: That was what women want joke if anyone got it.
Speaker 3: No, that was a classic movie, classic movie going crazy.
Speaker 4: But Redman did put out Muddy Waters too at the end of last year. Like it's like thirty two records, which is fire. Yeah, they may have taken two and a half.
Speaker 2: Years thirty two records. Yeah that they got a lot of energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it worked. Listen, I love red Man.
Speaker 4: Internet always have to be for the world.
Speaker 3: I love Redman. It's one of my favorite ever. I'm not listening to thirty two songs, so I'm not doingrazy. I'm not doing it. I still ain't listened to all three of those albums that The Dream, remember The Dream dropped three three albums and one I'm still on the album too, and that she came out five years ago. Yeah, it's just too much. I'm not listening to all of that.
Speaker 4: I mean, but Red's got features on here to help you get through it. Like people we want to hear from thirty noughty my nature Queen Latifa, shout out. New Chica is on here, Faith Evans k Capri of course, method Man like I liked it.
Speaker 3: I got through thirty two song.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm not putting all thirty two. You got rass one here. I didn't put all thirty two on like my current playlist. But there's there's join I'm sure joint Redman like. I appreciate that Red Man sacrificed a large part of everyone's life. Nothing to deliver this album.
Speaker 3: No real talk, it's you know, we're joking. Have it from but Redman. That's that's amazing for Red Man. Uh fast from smoking and having sex though, shout out.
Speaker 4: Let's let's bring back the scenario. Let's do a little callback. Okay, we both agreed to Eiffel Tower, Martha Stewart for one point five two and a half years, no coming one point five.
Speaker 3: Not don't come for two and a half years for one point five million?
Speaker 2: Can I still have sex? Though I'm a woman, so sorry, I think of this differently. Can I still have sex? I just can't orgasm?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 4: Just this is no no beating off, no sex, no no nothing for two a half years.
Speaker 3: Baby d ain't gonna make it. She ain't gonna make it, baby d not gonna make it. She would be so mad she ain't get Do.
Speaker 2: I get increments?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Are there benchmarks? Like if I hit a year?
Speaker 3: No, no, two and a half years, no sex, no orgasm, no masturbation, one point five million? Do you think you could do it and be honest with yourself?
Speaker 4: I mean, according to Fox News or Fox Sports, she could make triple that if she keeps fucking right.
Speaker 5: If hears now, I would fuck Skip Bayless before I would go two and a half.
Speaker 4: That was only one day for that one point.
Speaker 5: Five you said you will, I would fuck Skip Bayliss. But if I had the gun in my head, fuck Skip Bayless for one point five or not be able to have an orgasm for two and a half years, I'll fuck Skip Bayless.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's honest.
Speaker 4: I'm taking coming like in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: With Skip Bayless.
Speaker 5: What oh I thought we thought we had the same We don't.
Speaker 4: No, the scenario was not having sex or beating off for two and a half years. Oh okay, I'm saying I would take that over the one point five million. I can find other ways to make one point five million. And continue to talk your shit. Could I was motivated get in two and a half years, I can make that.
Speaker 2: Rob had one point five.
Speaker 3: You had dick that motivated her to go get one point.
Speaker 5: Dead ass, like, let's be fiscally responsible here.
Speaker 3: I had dick that motivated responsible.
Speaker 5: Like, let me earn the one point five. Let me, you know, go out there into the workforce. I don't just want it just for doing nothing.
Speaker 4: What what what about the dick motivated you that way to be like y'all got to go out.
Speaker 2: And get the person that was attached to.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm okay, mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: And your answer.
Speaker 3: I had so much fun talking to the minus spaces last night about that one point five. They starting to hold on strong and all of them broke like you know what, I'm like one point five on the table cash and Rory chompsin like in the I. R S has no idea about it, like y'all lying, just say you go, I'll take you to skip house and wait outside for you. I'll drop you like a head man. Have had fun. I'll be out here with you.
Speaker 5: And I think when we were all talking about it, it's not that it's not that I wouldn't think about it.
Speaker 2: It's not that I wouldn't even attempt it.
Speaker 5: I don't think I will be able to go through with it because I can't feel that disgusted in myself to do something that I truly don't want to do with.
Speaker 3: My You're gonna go in there with for that one point five and take the longest vacation. You're gonna be in to loom the Cayman Island.
Speaker 2: You can be in this podcast immediately.
Speaker 3: From course you are. Of course you FaceTime me from vacation, of course you are.
Speaker 4: But I can't think that.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be five limit drops and you're gonna be on that FaceTime talking ship Tanning. You're gonna be the what you maybe the one point five cast?
Speaker 5: If I get baileis y'all would never let me see the ind of it.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't let you see the end of it if you didn't fucking me he had one point five on the table. I'm like, you didn't take that?
Speaker 2: You still here? Why are you at work doing?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Judgment are doing? Like?
Speaker 3: Are you crazy? Take that one point five and somewhere man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it has to be a plus one on a vacation, but yeah, pay for my trip.
Speaker 3: Word something like that. No one, I'm dropping you off. Skip house, man, don't wherever you gotta help me? Fuck him if you want to come on the trip.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 3: Man, the baby going.
Speaker 2: Ship that me am I pussy putting hard work for and you just ain't.
Speaker 3: No hard work that niggas years. If you go go in there and bounce on that old niggas six times to get up out of it, maybe stop playing with me. You talking about hall like skip that niggas a thirty seven years old man, That nigga going to sleep after six bounces? Baby ship hard work. Get the fuck out here, yeah, man, get some moving sleep six bounces and get your ass to sleep. Get your ass back in the car and go home with that one point five man. Cut it out.
Speaker 4: And none of this is co signing workplace arrestment. No, it's all consensual funny jokes. I'm scared to getting this next topic all right, Let me not say that because we're going into twenty twenty five with so much confidence. I just didn't I didn't know where I wanted to go with a PUSHA T and Kendrick Lamar collab. Topic on what what rails that would get us off. But if anyone remembers, this was I think right after damn bad. Yeah, no, it's it's I like that strategy. Instead, just try to interrupt the topic with coffee rather than no, no, no no. I thought that was I'd like it.
Speaker 3: Remember when you could just call like season, you had the weather, it's like shit going on?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 4: Remember the old school radio stations that had the cough button. We need to have that here.
Speaker 3: I'm not bad, I'm sorry, Peache.
Speaker 4: Especially when the GNX Deluxe comes out. We need to just hold the cough button, right, do you guys?
Speaker 2: Remember?
Speaker 4: I think it was like right after Pharrell had gotten the Lewis Vaton creative director situation, he had put together a fashion show and premiered a record he produced for the Clips, which ended up no. So don't get that confused. He's done it twice. The most recent one was the record with John Legend that was about pushing Malice's parents, which was a fucking beautiful record. This was the one before it. This was Remember Jay was a J and B were right there and you could tell the way Jay was bopping his head that he was writing bars to that beat, like Jay was not paying attention to one croissant or corssett that went past what are those things called corset? Corset one corset that went past.
Speaker 3: Croissant cross the same thing. Spell it.
Speaker 4: They were in France, right, Look see that's.
Speaker 3: Cheating what she said. Spell it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, trying to get me off my square right away.
Speaker 3: Study it though, Study it though, now I.
Speaker 4: Know that's the first word. Spell it with the accent. So that record, I guess they called it Chains and Whips, and it ended up leaking because even like the four K ship that they put out, it was the highest quality of audio, so the leak sounded like this shit was on DSPs. Loved that record. So recently somebody on their TikTok took that audio and again remember this is a year year and a half later, put it on their TikTok and then UMG did a copy strike and it says what song it is, and it said Clips, Chains and Whips featuring Kendrick Lamar, which has people thinking, because we know this Clips album is coming out very soon, let God sort them out. Push you t wiped his Instagram away, like clearly we see something as coming it appears like they submitted the record to UMG because the copyright strike happened right away and it said the title of the song and now it's featuring Kendrick Lamoar.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: This was also the record that Push was allegedly dising Jim Jones on if you remember that whole back and forth. So obviously it's not going to be a pusha t in Kendrick Drake fucking disreply type thing, but I'm sure it'll be painted that way. I think all the bars that Push is talking about Jim Jones on the internet, you know, the new new fans are gonna di and I think anything Kendrick Lamar says, which I don't think. I think it's too obvious in corny if Kendrick can Push get on a record and even mention anything to do with him. So I think this the original was incredible. So I love that Kendrick is gonna be honest and they're already what one for one pushing Kendrick. Do they have another song?
Speaker 3: Look at that right now?
Speaker 4: Because that Kendrick versus fucking insane. He broke down all quantum physics that Lord Jamar could not understand. I know I just keep going there.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, I think Nostalgia is the only one.
Speaker 4: So yeah, they're one for one already add Mallie into the mix. I'm excited and like I said with our twenty twenty five predictions, I think this Clips album is going to be Rap Album of the Year contender, and I'm glad Kendrick is working on him. And does this tie into more of mine? I got langelow ball bat in a thousand. I said that Kendrick is not going to put out a new album, It's just going to go on a crazy feature on this year. So Kendrick on the Clips album that could be wrapped contenter of the year. If you guys just want to get the flowers now to save money because they're more expensive at the end of the year, I would just do.
Speaker 3: It flowers being more expensive at the same price save right, if not cheaper.
Speaker 4: If you want to shop off season, just I would do it now.
Speaker 5: They're actually the most expensive, like going into now. Valentine's Day's coming out bad.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I it pisses me off because it's obviously going to just keep this whole Kendrick push Drake thing going but I can't wait for this Clips album because the two records that have leaked were top tier clip shit.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think you know if you grew up listening to the Clips and you know this is an exciting time and knowing that the album is coming is done. Obviously, anybody that's fans of the Clips is looking forward to this project. This is something that I think we've been waiting for it for a long time. So the fact that it's happening is you know, we know we're getting it soon. It's dope. I'm looking forward to him what they did.
Speaker 4: So if you remember a few months ago, I think it was Push that had told somebody on some interview or some clip that the album was done, master turned in. They were waiting for one more feature and all of us, I think we even talked about it on the pod that we thought it was Hove. But I feel like if Hove gave clips of verse with that put Push your t as the highest whole features of all time.
Speaker 3: He uh, how many pushes? How many whole verses does Kali have? Oh yeah that.
Speaker 4: Might Yeah, you know what now I think about it.
Speaker 3: That was a stupid ass take. Sorry, roy I don't think it was a stupid ass. Cal has a few whole.
Speaker 2: Verses because how does push a half three?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Three or four?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Not four?
Speaker 4: He has drug dealers, anonymous, what's off? H he has neck and risks, neck and wrist.
Speaker 3: And there's one more Jay and pusha. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh this was an awful take. I apologize everyone in the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I felt like he had more than that, So it's just put him at risk. That would put him at three. Yeah, Khalid Beyonce, shit, Memphis Bleak is more.
Speaker 2: He was just saying anything for that.
Speaker 4: You know what, we're taking accountability in twenty twenty five. Sometimes you come to a podcast and you have a thought that enters your mind in the moment that you didn't prepare for. And so this is me apologizing. I said some dumb shit. It's okay, So I'm sorry. Accountability I love it. I just still think as much as we know that Jay loves push, I think he got an offer for the Cliffs album and was like, BROD gave you two. I think I'll give someone else a feature soon. Yeah than that, So I think I think l album.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not.
Speaker 4: I just think Kendrick was the feature they were talking about. I used to think it would Now I think it was Kendrick.
Speaker 3: But do you think that Jay is not on the album at all? Yeah, I don't think. I heard. I heard he's been working out.
Speaker 4: He heard he's been working up.
Speaker 3: I mean I heard, I heard. I heard the guy still in shape.
Speaker 4: Where's he been boxing?
Speaker 3: I'm just out. I don't know. Man, just heard he's still in shape. That's all.
Speaker 4: Okay, hmm.
Speaker 2: So you heard he was gonna be on an album. That's what I'm here.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I didn't. I didn't hear he was gonna be on this album. But I heard that he's in shape. I heard he can still I heard the guy can still rap. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, we need to get like a real life reaction if it ends up being Leangelo Ball remix.
Speaker 2: See like Biggs was like, Yo, Hope is in there. You're doing a big feature right now, in shape right now.
Speaker 4: He's about to shock the world and we all like yo clips I was about to be crazy with whole camera and.
Speaker 3: His whole versus than anybody that was wrong. And now he wanted to give lean Angelo a feature what's up with you in twenty five? Man?
Speaker 4: I mean Hope is giving features out, Like.
Speaker 3: What what anyway? You just be saying anything exactly?
Speaker 4: He no, no, just stop, he just stop. What's your stop? What's take out? Let's strip legendary status? What's a better record? Langelo Ball or Usher? Hot Toddy?
Speaker 2: Don't do that? Don't do that?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I love Hot Toddy.
Speaker 4: I'm one of the few people that loves it too. But that's my na's hero. Like, there's records that I love that I know the world.
Speaker 3: Hates, and Hot Taddy is that one for you?
Speaker 4: It's I see why people think it's an awful record, but we strolled to it, yeah in twenty ten, So it's a special place in my heart.
Speaker 2: I love Hot Toddy.
Speaker 4: So, but don't act like there if I could rack my brain better, Hove has definitely done a feature where you were like, yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah back in the day, of course, yeah, but not recently. No, No, that list of collapse is very short these days, very short.
Speaker 2: Who do you okay? So, who do you think is the next whole feature.
Speaker 4: That isn't the clips?
Speaker 3: I mean there's only maybe three maybe maybe if Calid is putting out another project. Maybe if Beyonce has that type of record on our next project.
Speaker 4: All right, let's say someone he's never collabed with. Let let's put that collab with Yeah, and I also don't think. I don't think he's giving Khalid another I.
Speaker 5: Don't want to say never collabed with because I feel like that damn near eliminates the pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, if he ain't never collabed with you, I don't think he's gonna collab with you. Now. None of these new artists is getting a verse from I can tell you that. Yeah, that's why I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 4: That kind of goes back to our there's no more stars, there's no more like up and coming. That'll be like, yeah, that deserves Like with Hove got on a Bitch, don't kill my vibe or you know when he got on Drake's light up.
Speaker 3: We don't. I can't think of an artist where Yeah don't. I don't see any of these new artists that Jay would collab with. I just don't. I don't. I don't see it rappers, I definitely don't see Yeah, I can't see him. I could see maybe an R and B or you know, one of those type of records, and Steve Lacy might get a feature with Jay before fucking any of these rappers.
Speaker 5: Get one leg I feel like if Dreamville Festgate didn't happen, then possibly Cole could have.
Speaker 3: Got one he already got. You said no collapse that.
Speaker 2: No, Rory said that.
Speaker 3: I said that would eliminate them, Okay, yeah, oh yeah, I mean we try to forget that. Co Lot he's one of those. He's one of the Cole is obviously on that list that would get a verse from JY.
Speaker 4: But Cole and Hove owe us a record, mister nice watch, was not it? We got cheated out of a J Cole and jay Z record like they owe us a proper one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I would like to hit him on another, a newer record.
Speaker 4: That would fit, especially now if oh wow, this is set up perfectly. I didn't even think about this. Does this not fit the theme of the fall off? The rumors that we've heard that Cole was getting features of artists that were popping that people have deemed fell off or whatever or had their crazy run and their legends. But now people say they're falling off with everything that's been happening allegedly with jay Z. If he addresses everything that happened in twenty twenty four into twenty twenty five on Cole's fall Off album, is that not the perfect setup because everyone's saying jay Z's gonna fall off. He's a pedophile, He's like, come on, that would him addressing everything on the fall Off would be incredible. It would that would be what's gonna happen the J Cole and jay Z record that we've deserved.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's gonna happen, but it could be. It would be. It would be amazing. But I don't see it. I wish it, but I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Ma, Nah, it's not happening. Does not happening.
Speaker 4: He barred us up in every response on Instagram. You don't think he's been putting those words in syllables together?
Speaker 3: Nah? I think we get another j album before we get another feature.
Speaker 4: Mmm, okay, I guess I could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 5: I'm believing in mall because I feel like mal has like inside detail.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, I don't. I don't. I didn't hear him recording anything or nothing like that. I mean, he's I think he's always gonna wrap and have bars, but I don't. I haven't heard of him laying no verses though, Like just I heard he's rapping. Though I heard his niggas is playing beats and he got he's flowing, but it ain't recorded. It's just like hanging out.
Speaker 5: Well, he need to get up off the couch and do something other than babysit them kids for because Beyonce out here are working like a slave.
Speaker 3: Baby sit them kids. Those are his kids, his own kids.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a running internet joke that Beyonce is like the hard working woman in relationship and jay Z's like the nanny.
Speaker 3: They think, they think jay don't work. We know. I'm just saying that's the Internet that's trying to paint that narrative. It's a joke.
Speaker 2: It's Beyonce joke.
Speaker 4: I think you should own a Stay on d ship. I think it's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah if I was him, Yeah, I want to go drop the kids off and go get a chied and go to Pilate's.
Speaker 2: Oh no, his little walking club that he does.
Speaker 3: His little walking club is crazy when all them niggas is billionaires walking up the black Oh they got a nice little walk. Those gentlemen are worth eight million dollars. Come.
Speaker 4: Okay, since Mall brought it up, I feel comfortable to talking about it because I didn't want to be the one to say things I've already gotten in trouble last year saying things I wasn't supposed to say from artists. Now that you're saying that I didn't hold nothing, it's actively working, I didn't say.
Speaker 3: I didn't say he was working.
Speaker 2: He's listening to beats.
Speaker 3: I said he was listening to beats and just rapping for the homies. Okay, here he comes something saying the same thing, and you're saying, okay.
Speaker 4: How much would you guys clown me if I told you that I did send a pack over and didn't get a reply.
Speaker 3: Of course he did. Of course he told you thought he was gonna get a Jay Verse.
Speaker 4: No, not for my album, for his album.
Speaker 2: I was so, I was.
Speaker 4: I was told by somebody to send a pack that Jay was working to say, yeah, let's put it back together. And I said, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, okay, send it just beats. Yeah, I said a few.
Speaker 4: Like records with hooks and certain stuff.
Speaker 3: But okay, so oh yeah, that's yeah, why not he's listening. He'll listen to it.
Speaker 5: You might get a risk, spons like like at the end, like when he's ready to put the album out, he can't take you.
Speaker 4: I would be the the p s a like right before he's about to turn in the block.
Speaker 2: I never said that.
Speaker 4: I would be that last song to like complete the problem. I see what you y'all appreciate you man, No, you will say you're not my friend, you don't support me. I appreciate this.
Speaker 2: You think my friend who said that?
Speaker 4: Who said I was Everyone knows that Black album was done. He was doing interviews listening sessions, and the ladies came in who you just compared me to?
Speaker 3: It's exactly.
Speaker 4: He was cooking something up and Jay was like, this is what is missing. So he's gonna listen to my pack right at the end, and he's like, now I feel comfortable putting this out. This body of work.
Speaker 5: Nah, your ship was probably definitely some dirt. But what I'm saying is that Jay, this ship was some dirt. You said dirt.
Speaker 2: Take him some.
Speaker 3: Bump Reggie, Reggie obox.
Speaker 5: I just feel like Jay would completely like have the album done before he let any of the the producers know that he used their beat.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I just feel like Jay has outside of what more can I say? And we only know that because we watched him and Guru listen to beat tapes. It's been pretty internal crew like always. Yeah, but oh, you're saying I'm part of the internal crew. All right, but see, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's why you say that's yeah dirt Pat dirt Pack. You're comparing me to old dirty right Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, friends, man, they really encourage your dreams and ship. Oh, I can't come to the album release party if Page is my only plus one else you're not holy oh man.
Speaker 2: If you think if you get on the album, you invite it.
Speaker 4: If I don't get on the album, I'm invited.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Get your ship off?
Speaker 2: Get your ship off.
Speaker 4: It was Hey, it was a good shot. You can keep it. I'm not even at it one of the air or now you even let me hang bad.
Speaker 5: It was it was a it was low hanging fruit. I don't like low hangers.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, it happens. This is where I'm sorry to do a call back to lian Angelo Ball, but this is where I think it's personal because I just heard black boy Max uh by five year old fourgn and Maul was fine with it. This isn't killing music.
Speaker 2: Right, He tirled a little bit when I played it.
Speaker 3: I wasn't fine with this. I looked at you like y'all was crazy for playing this ship. What are y'all talking about?
Speaker 2: It's not bad?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna be mad at me if I'm kind of like this record too?
Speaker 3: No, man, I told you.
Speaker 2: It's not bad. Sexy sexy drill? Yeah, he not these rappers.
Speaker 5: He got real bands, he said, in my name and my real name, Max and I really got plaques. I'm the real plack boy Max till Kayson. Not react to that.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 5: Never say I'm whack hickydickery dock the mouse ran up the fucking cloud.
Speaker 3: Y'all some haters, I haven't said anything yet. I still haven't said any y'all planned this record that I didn't hear. I'm like, okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: All right? Everyone wants to hate, But coming off that moment that was so big for the kids on streaming, he shouldn't capitalize on it. That's not a good angle to go with because even platboy MaTx went on his stream and reacted to it, and I'm not gonna yeah, I'm gonna say it. I think he knew already because he was sitting there like, yo, is this a shout out or is this beef? I think he heard it and loved it, and this is just part of a whole rollout. I don't and Matt's part of it too. I don't think it's part of a whole rollout. I think you rollout for a record can be two days in this era.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that that's it.
Speaker 5: I feel like moments and put out records. Okay, yeah, but that's not a rollout. A rollout is planned. It means that he went on that stream planning to be WHOA.
Speaker 4: First of all, let's not do that. Back to our conversation where all labels are doing are just going after moments and data. Now, we're not about to say rollouts are not reactions. Rollouts are not always planned. The best rollouts now are reacting to what's currently happening at the moment.
Speaker 2: And that's not a rollout run.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's both. Some rollouts are planned and some it happens something happens, and they'd be like, Okay, let's use this moment to kind of get you know, go off this momentum and capitalize. Like so, I think it goes both ways. Rollouts are planned and rollouts can be spontaneous as well.
Speaker 4: Some of the best ones in this era are reactive, and I don't think they plan that smoking thing, but they all capitalized off it. At this point. Let me just make a sexy drill record with him as the hook. I don't I don't think this is going to like work at the hook a lounge, but it'll work with some views.
Speaker 5: Right now, really, I actually think this song will work and most people who are listening to it won't know what it's about. I feel like we know who what like this plack boy Max shit is because we have to talk about it because of our job. But I think when this song plays like in the hook lounge, I think people will just like it.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's an actual it's a good song. But because everyone's not going to catch the point of the hook, I don't know is that gonna work.
Speaker 2: Is that the hook though? Or is that just a bar? I think that's just a bar. I don't think it's that was a pre hook. You think five ye old guy like our reach game.
Speaker 3: I promise you we don't need to be breaking down a five year.
Speaker 4: Old Okay, let's let's break it down. He said his real name Max. Did you go to his Wikipedia? Because his real name isn't five year four? And I didn't know if you knew that that's not his government name.
Speaker 3: I think I knew that.
Speaker 4: You never know, so his actual real name is Max and plackboy Max. The guy was talking to and saying, not only that, I have plaques.
Speaker 5: Well, the purpose of us bringing this up is because we we're asking is our streamers the way to clout now like the younger kids, is this the way to clout?
Speaker 2: Is this going to become the new thing?
Speaker 4: That new thing is the thing now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna capitalize off this moment. The name of the song is probably gonna be plack boy Max. People gonna click it, you know, stream it. Plack Boy Max is probably gonna talk about it on his platform. He's probably gonna listen to it on his platfor form. He has a bunch of people listening and watching him on this platform. I get it. Put yourself in ecosystem. Boway Max.
Speaker 4: This has been the thing. If Rick Ross was twenty years old right now, the hook would go I think I'm constant, not Aiden Ross, that would be the hook. It wouldn't be big meeting Larry Hoop. It would be I'm constant Ross in this era of the streamers, of the drug dealing promise, it would be the way to go.
Speaker 3: I would not be the hook. I can promise you that.
Speaker 4: Y'all don't think right now that the way quote unquote and I hate the word clout is not to go with the streamers. This is not a new concept. I'm not saying this is seven eight years in now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but every some artists are putting out dope songs and ain't not the hook is not who the streamers are. Artists are literally releases songs and music and albums right now and none of.
Speaker 4: Them all Surprize winner brought up a streamer in the biggest battle in rap history. This is the this is the world we're in, so yeah, this is of course fabios.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't let's do this ship.
Speaker 3: He wasn't the hook though, well.
Speaker 4: I mean, there was only one hook.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying all I'm not saying they're not going to be mentioned in a song, of course, like Kai is going to be mentioned and all these other streamers, they'll be mentioned in songs. Yeah, But I'm making the streamers name the hook.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think it's that far in the hip hop that we grew up on that has made names be hooks. They just weren't streamers. They were drug dealers.
Speaker 3: Okay, streamers and the new drug dealers one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: I feel like you are like quite literally jumping out the window, just like I'm.
Speaker 4: Not saying streamers were the new drug but you're.
Speaker 3: Here to listen to all eyes get it off? Okay?
Speaker 4: Has there not been in the hip hop we grew up in, a huge stat was to be connected to somebody that was actually legitimate industry a legend. We saw fifties whole rollout outside of How to Rob was the thing with pream every single uh jay Z with Calvin Klein, like every rapper has cam loosims. Those are very prominent people to the culture at that time. You don't think that these younger kids that grew up on the Internet don't view streamers the same way.
Speaker 3: I mean, as far as them being like big and making money and that type of thing.
Speaker 4: That could help their career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know if it's the same. Yes, there streamers are very successful. Someone are making a lot of money, more money than these artists. I don't know if that means the fans are looking at them the same way guys that were in the streets looked at drug dealers or I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm saying the legitimacy of being next to them what it can do for your career and your reputation, because the younger generation does value different things than the older generation, and to them, these streamers have a lot of validity. So putting an artist next to them, yeah, that puts them on the same way that it used to with a drug dealer.
Speaker 5: I mean, I get that for younger kids five year old, four and thirty four to.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, points were made.
Speaker 4: Wait thirty, You don't think there's prominent streamers right now that appeal to the kids that aren't older than faveyo, Because I know streamers that lie by their age and they're they're older than me that are prominent with the kids. So what are y'all talking about? There's older I just don't every streamer is kai. It's not about the streamers.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about five ye oh being thirty four and doing this. He's too old to be doing this, That's what.
Speaker 4: I'm Kevin Hart is in the basement every other night. He's seen Kyle more than his kids.
Speaker 3: So what like he went to that basement when you see more than his kids is crazy.
Speaker 4: He's gonna way more sleep over.
Speaker 2: He he did that stream one time.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't. Maybe twice, maybe twice.
Speaker 4: He did it once for a full night the way like Off said.
Speaker 2: But then he did a movie together.
Speaker 4: I feel like probably probably I'm sure the Rock they went to Jumanji or something. No, No, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: But and Kevin Hart might did a movie together.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean a lot of don't think first surprises. But I think I think they they did a movie together. They was in a movie together or something like that.
Speaker 4: No, I think he's probably promoting a movie. But either way, Yeah, Kevi has been on it. He was there for the whole month stream shiit. What's wrong with older people hanging out with streamers?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. I'm just saying back to your point of uh, people that watch streams and looking at them the same way you know, guys in the streets looked at the drug the big drug dealers. I don't think that's the same, but I do understand what you're saying. Like they are the new, you know, people to look up to, the new celebrities, the new you know, and they they people want to be like the kids want to stream, they want to do that, just like dudes in the streets just wanted to rap and sell drugs. And you know, I get that too, Like it's the lifestyle and a.
Speaker 4: Lot of like let's not pretend a lot of rappers make it a little later in their life but still appeal to the kids even with our rap generation. Like I mean, fifty was the same age as a lot of rappers that were looked at as veterans or washed off his first album like for These twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Right there, m hm.
Speaker 4: Fat Joe had a great career before, but when he popped popped number one, one, O six and park trl all that shit. Fat Joe was the same age as Hove, like as his contemporaries, and Hove was like all right, cool as a veteran over here. Some rappers pop late Favio I think appeals to the kids, even though he's my age.
Speaker 3: Oh no, for sure, he definitely appeals to a younger crowd than than an older crowd. Without a doubt.
Speaker 4: Joey Badas is younger than him. I think appeals to older crowd. Like, I don't think age matters. I think perception matters, the type of music that you're.
Speaker 3: Getting contentigh, yeah, yeah, all of that matters. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. I do really want to get into this Lord Jamar flat Earth thing, but I can see that Demeris wants to go to voicemails.
Speaker 5: I feel like the Lord Jamar thing will be better on Patreon because we can play the clips. That's okay, yeah all right, I'm really gonna be able to pay the clips like.
Speaker 4: That, We're gonna get to voicemails. Tune into our Patreon for the spelling Bee plus Lord Jamar verse Professor Dave on the flat Earth theory. You've got mail, so I kind of have a voicemail today before we get to the recorded ones. I got a wild comment on one of my photos, which then.
Speaker 3: Was a DM.
Speaker 4: I didn't really vet this yet, but I did want to bring it to our voicemail segment. This gentleman, I won't say his name, he said, what's up, Rory, I recently went viral for getting choked out by Scottie Pippen. Stopped. I was walking down the steps to the train, and I stopped what I was doing between two homeless people to continue to read the beginning of that request. DM, I recently went viral for getting choked out by Scottie Pippen on board already it is since kind of ruined my life, laughed my ass off. Now I'm even more intrigued because.
Speaker 3: I didn't know how does that ruin your life.
Speaker 4: I've watched a pair of flip flops ruined Scotty Pippen's life, so I'm just curious what happened.
Speaker 3: With this guy.
Speaker 4: I'm an aspiring musician who doesn't know how this will affect my career.
Speaker 3: It helped with futures, so it was an aspiring musician.
Speaker 4: I make really good music, and I don't want this video to overshadow that. I've been watching you guys for years and I just like some advice. So I had scrolled past over the weekend a headline that said Scottie Pippen choked someone out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 3: I think I did see that.
Speaker 4: So naturally I went to the video. When I got here, me de Maris were watching it. Checks out, this is the same fucking guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, mall, have you seen it?
Speaker 3: I think I've seen this black and white. I didn't click on it, but I think I did see something about Scotty Pippen choking somebody.
Speaker 4: That's why you know he's an artist, because he made it black and white.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm asking my girl, that's how I'm himping.
Speaker 3: Well, filter, I'm filter.
Speaker 2: You see how Quickie walking.
Speaker 4: Toway also contains gentleman. He has been a long time fam Nothing about that video goes I'm going to check your music out or I'm not going to check your music out. And that wasn't a deciding factor for me. I was wondering how drunk Scotty Pippen was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't even the CaAl I thought you said choked out. I think I'm thinking Scotty like roughed him up, and well.
Speaker 2: If you see the way that he did it.
Speaker 5: What I did see some people comment and say was that, like, yo, they're like gay, Like that's gay, and like what they doing?
Speaker 4: I think you know he talked about this video wasn't like an assault.
Speaker 2: No, it's like, why are you holding out of my neck like that seductively?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like Scotty didn't only just want his girl, Like why he holding on? I wanted to do some swing?
Speaker 3: Why Scotty bit his tongue like that after you said, because I'm pimping.
Speaker 4: That's a drunk guy at the resort that wants to join the threesome. That's what he was doing. He didn't just want his girl.
Speaker 3: So Scotty Pippen was trying to talk to his girl.
Speaker 4: Yes, and clearly him he see and then said I'm pimping, So he pimping means he was going after both of them.
Speaker 5: He did leave a voice trail. He left a voicemail. I heard it earlier, but it cut off, so that's why I didn't play it. I just had you read it. But he said that before Scotty was just walking around and him and his girl saw him, and his girl didn't know who that was. Like he was like, yo, you don't know who that is? I guess like Scotty was talking to her. She wasn't acknowledging like okay, like whatever, your friend's weird, let's go. And then Scotty start like, YO, come home with me, like trying to bag her because I think his ego got heard that she didn't know who he was. But that girl's probably like fucking twenty six, like she doesn't know who the fuck Scotty.
Speaker 3: Pipping is a.
Speaker 4: Strategy when your ego's hurt of someone that doesn't know me means like come home with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, git to know me, Yeah, get to know me. Wh't you come to my crib? You see my jerseys, my trophies, you gonna know exactly why?
Speaker 4: Can see the part if she knew who he was and was like, oh my god, that's Scottie Pippen and his response was, YO, come home with me. But if someone doesn't know me, I don't be like YO, just cut in my crib, then.
Speaker 3: Come get to nobody come to my house. He would have known who I am, all right.
Speaker 4: So Scotty Pippen walking around dolo that looked like.
Speaker 3: New York, right, who was Chicago or Chicago?
Speaker 4: Okay, he's just walking around by himself, dead drunk in Chicago.
Speaker 3: I guess somebody bothered that he's a fucking Chicago Legenscott.
Speaker 2: He could walk around them, like what should he do?
Speaker 3: In can't weir turtleneck? Alright, I'm sorry? All right?
Speaker 4: So he already had a I guess somewhat good response. He brought Future into the mix after he felt like he was disrespected. He disrespected Scottie. I feel like you take that that footage loop it, find a future beat and freestyle about the entire thing.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, thank god, nobody's manager.
Speaker 3: Cloud chasing is crazy, terrible. Take that loop, that loop to getting choked out and turned out.
Speaker 4: Okaymarus, what what should he do? I don't he should stay true to the culture and put out a boomback record and I go with the slow games. But he has a moment, and yet I'm not about to say do shitty raps over the freestyle. He says he's good at music, So why wouldn't you take this moment?
Speaker 3: Who's ever said who's for?
Speaker 4: He's a life long fan, and in my opinion, he's prints.
Speaker 3: But why don't some of these aspiring artists say I'm terrible with music. I will respect them if they like I might listen to you if you tell me you terrible, like I'm trash? You know whatever.
Speaker 4: Remember when that strategy kind of took over Instagram, when people would go into comments and be like am I trash? Or am I dope?
Speaker 3: Kill?
Speaker 4: People try to use that psychology before, like yo, everyone says I'm trash, prove them wrong, or like, well, what's his Instagram?
Speaker 5: Because I sure he got I'm sure he has music on his Instagram. Let's see, let's see if he's trash, like, let's judge it because he keeps saying and the only reason why I'm open to and if it's trashes because he keeps saying it's really really good.
Speaker 2: He keeps doing it.
Speaker 3: All say they're really really good.
Speaker 2: This is still love you.
Speaker 7: Time goes on, but my feelings stayed the same. Maybe through the sunshine, but we ain't make it through the ring. You feel like I did you grown. I feel like you did the same, But I still hold you down because you was there before the fame. It ain't gonna lose my mind.
Speaker 3: Sitting wait for Scotty took me out the love.
Speaker 7: But I gave you the pain. Your friends talk a lot, but they don't know how far we came. They don't know about the love I gave you.
Speaker 2: I think it's a I don't think he's terrible.
Speaker 4: I think there's some things to tweak, and obviously there's a room for improvement. But let's not come out the gate and say that's absolutely awful based off the music we stumble across on Instagram, and if he's talking about the same girl that he was out with, I see why Scotty tried to swoop in. He's been doing her wrong the entire time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got a picture of his growing as I g oh shit, Yeah, let's really get into it, scott If Scotty got a type, let's really get into it for real. Wait, don't do that.
Speaker 4: I think he has kids. Oh no, we ain't gonna show her. No, he a rapper, He ain't got her on there. He only has a photo of Megan.
Speaker 3: Good No picture of his girl. No, so that probably wasn't even his girl. He probably saw a girl that was cute and tried to Highland soda Scottie.
Speaker 2: Nah, he said that was his girl.
Speaker 3: He lied. He also said he was good at rapping.
Speaker 2: Yo. Yeah, now you hating yo?
Speaker 3: All right? Man?
Speaker 4: That was better than your Napkin.
Speaker 3: Fire fire right. That was? That was fire right? Yo, y'all pay me to be the bad guy here. Man, I'm just being honest with people. I'm not putting no ship trash man. Turn that ship.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say that it's trash.
Speaker 3: I made it through the rain, you and seventy thousand other rappers did, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it's Sandy rhyme girl in world.
Speaker 5: I'm only saying this because he called in and said, like, my ship is really really good, and I don't want this to fuck up my rap career?
Speaker 3: Baby? What career?
Speaker 2: Baby? Okay, hang it up. You got on screen.
Speaker 4: You don't think that. There's been plenty of people that have just been they become the meme. Like maybe he wants to be known for his music and not known as the guy that was. I'm not even saying choked that he was. He was caressed by Scottie Pippen he's cloud chasing. What's cloud chasing?
Speaker 2: No, he's not cloud chased, and he said he don't want to be known as that.
Speaker 3: Yet. He dms rory and hopes of us talking about it on our platform so that people can now hear his music because we would have never heard about this nigga before Scotty choked the.
Speaker 5: Shut out off these juice.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I'm just trying to be real, Like, let's be honest here. This is all cloud chasing, yo, Scottie Pippen choked me. Is there not listen to my music? What the fuck is that?
Speaker 4: Is there not respectable ways of cloud chasing?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's not because.
Speaker 4: Now at this point, is just trying to get attention off a moment. Is that not marketing at this point?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what he marketing his music? His music ain't good? Well, first of all, I was trying to market his music. Demeras thought that was the worst manager move ever, which is insane.
Speaker 2: Well, now that I've heard the music, what you did is even.
Speaker 4: If he was nice, why wouldn't he do that? If you are good at music and you have a moment where people are paying attention, why would you not say, hey, I also do this.
Speaker 3: A real A real No, the real moment would have been if Scotty put his hands around his neck and he pushed out, you get the fuck off me, put your hands. That would have been the He's said the act like I'm future, Oh, listen to my music, Rory.
Speaker 4: I think he was in the moment, like the fuck out of here with this cloud shake. He was a little nervous that somebody fucking six ' nine grabbed his throat in public.
Speaker 3: Man, Scotty pipple drunk ass would have grabbed my throat, Nigga, I wouldn't be in Rory's inbox to my YO, listen to my music. It's really good, and Scotty Pipplett choked me, and I don't want it to fuck up my rap career because my music is really good. I just wanted to go to Arizona Martin. It's the same shit. We gotta get all this piece of what the fuck? Mom, I'm just tired of the bullshit. Why y'all seeing it acting like yo, you can't see how yo Scotty did choke him in his music? Is yo? Cut the bullshit? My man, that's trash. Scotty didn't really choke him. He cloud chasing on the moment, and here we are on our platform with eight hundred million people listening, playing this trash ass shit.
Speaker 2: So it worked exactly.
Speaker 3: Cloud chase it.
Speaker 4: He's a marketing genius.
Speaker 5: Do you guys want to hear another voicemail or do we need to go get mall seen? Which is the last day his juice class.
Speaker 3: I'm chilling, ass, I'm chilling. Why you keep saying I'm being mean, I'm being honest. I'm not being mean. I'm being honest. I'm not trying to say you being honest?
Speaker 2: Like this all year is? This is what I look forward to.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna listening to the lives, but then I'm also respond to the lives as well. That's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trusty, if we have any mutuals, you and that gentleman I see GARYE. Welis is up on this. No, he follows ma all though.
Speaker 2: He don't follow you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he follows me.
Speaker 2: Oh does he follow me if he don't follow me to fuck him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no he doesn't. So you think it's trash?
Speaker 2: That ship was dirt. I thought they didn't, but I didn't want to say it. You feel me?
Speaker 3: See see look look out fast. We all on the same page. Look out Fast, we all. You're welcome on the same page.
Speaker 2: My ink was invisible, but I was on the same page.
Speaker 3: My ink was invisible. Do we have another voicemailed to Marri that bar if you wanted it for a minute, you feel me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love the pod. We watching six episode one. I ain't mail man, by the way, So my question isn't it weird? I don't want to watch like regular shows, but I would have to watch like dramatic like you know, reality show. I can watch some ship like Alternatum or like Love's Blond or like you know, Baddies. I can watch that ship all day.
Speaker 3: Long with my girl.
Speaker 8: But like my niggas be like recommended, like shows like bro, you should watch all these I don't care about. I guess normal TV shows. It's a lot of like you know, I canna sy quote unquote good shows. You know, a lot of like you know, shows that people have recommended that had no interest in watching it. Like I'll probably get like through episode what this shit is? More on life? But like niggas can get on my page because I'll you know, I'll watch it pop and balloon shits quick the tell on YouTube. I don't know, just something about those real like.
Speaker 3: That real people have a real interaction.
Speaker 8: Like it's kind of dark, that's kind of I don't say it's thrny, but It's like, I don't know, niggas can't act no more. I don't want to watch that ship like baes on Baddies.
Speaker 2: So is that weird?
Speaker 8: Tip?
Speaker 4: I think it's a little weird because we are at probably the golden age of TV. I don't know there's been a better time in TV ever than now. But I mean, I get you got to turn your brain off sometimes after work and watch bullshit.
Speaker 3: I do it too.
Speaker 4: I just want to know why your name is mail Man.
Speaker 3: That was my only question.
Speaker 2: The ironic part of this voice mode is he said, man, niggas.
Speaker 5: Be trash actors, Like I want to watch like real life ship and he said, like Popable the Baddies.
Speaker 4: You're know you're not acting.
Speaker 3: You like chicken heads, sir, But watching horrores make fools of themselves.
Speaker 4: Horrors are some of the most genuine people.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 5: Okay, autumn shows are scripted too. That's why I'm like, whataddies ain't scripted?
Speaker 3: Scripted?
Speaker 2: Wasn't a wheelchairs?
Speaker 3: Baddies ain't scripted? There's no way they's scripting that shit.
Speaker 2: But none of that stuff is real life. It's a situation.
Speaker 3: They create the circumstance, and you know, but then they let them be exactly who they are and like, yo, let's put them in this position.
Speaker 2: They argue for five minutes and then go down to the front room, get in a circle and fight.
Speaker 3: Some of the best ship ever to hit TV.
Speaker 4: And even like Ultimatum and all that, there's no way that's not acting. That you're on your knees proposing to somebody that you've never seen, that's acting.
Speaker 3: I mean, we had Clay here that wasn't Yeah, he wasn't acting.
Speaker 4: He left her on the altar. Yeah, he was acting the whole toel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that nigga was.
Speaker 3: He acted like he wanted to marry I guess you're right. And then he acted with Sleepa, acting like he didn't exactly.
Speaker 4: Clay might be the best actor we've ever seen in our life. That's real acting. You're watching some great point. Yeah, you just don't know that it's great actor, but you're watching some great actors. Absolutely, Clay is a great actor. That is fucked up though, because as much as I do like turning my brain off, there's so much great TV that can enhance your brain.
Speaker 3: But why you say this is the golden age of TV? I don't I don't agree with that.
Speaker 4: In the past decade, you don't think there's been a better volume of TV shows in our history.
Speaker 3: It's the best.
Speaker 4: It's the Goldennajer.
Speaker 3: TV.
Speaker 4: TV is is outdoing movies. They're getting better budgets. People are more focused on TV series right now. The A List actors for the first time outside of George Clooney and Er are going to go do TV that's never happened before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's still TV just because it's streaming.
Speaker 3: That's like, but I think that it's a it's I just don't not think. I feel like it was just I don't know. I feel like it was just better shows as far as like when we were like younger, growing up, I think it was better shows on TV.
Speaker 5: When I say it's impossible, I mean it by like the production.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see the production.
Speaker 3: There's more shows now for sure, but I don't know if there's better.
Speaker 5: There's more money put into shows now, like the quality is better. Like what shows can you think of that you think is better than a show now? Like comparison type of show wise.
Speaker 3: Like I mean we did a sitcom, we did a best fit Top Sitcoms draft. I don't know if any of the sitcoms we named that there's a better sitcoms on TV right now than half of those sitcoms we need.
Speaker 5: Because there aren't really sitcoms on TV anymore other than Avid Elementary.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying. So how could you say this is the golden age of TV?
Speaker 5: Yes, for the sitcoms, there's so many other genre. Yes, but there's so many other genres of TV. Sitcoms is not the only genre.
Speaker 3: But even suspense you go back to suspense shows back in the days in the nineties, early two thousand, I just think that it was a lot of great shows. Now we have more shows. I think we have streaming platforms like Netflix and amazonas these platforms that have these shows. Yes, I think there's more shows, but I don't know if there's that better. Though.
Speaker 5: There was not a better show, better black TV show than Insecure when we were younger. That that that that that did not happen. There was not a better fantasy show than Game of Thrones that did not happen. Like, we have to be honest, and things are gonna get like better, except for hip hop. Hip hop just declines, but things are going to get better over time, and.
Speaker 3: It's eight million dollars. That's why hip hop and declines.
Speaker 4: All is treating us like we negotiated that deal.
Speaker 3: You made a call, I sent you a little tweet, end up on GQ. You made a call, Your.
Speaker 2: Tweet ended up on GQ.
Speaker 3: Made a call.
Speaker 4: TQ already put together the documentary about Angelo Ball and I mean my tweet was in there because you know, I influenced the people.
Speaker 3: What can I say, influenced the people to do some bullshit with a bullshit trash ass on.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll make look back to our actual conversation. The comparison between yes, sitcoms, but once like HBO series hit at the same time, nobody was like, yo, Frasier's better than the Sopranos. Now everything is the format of the Sopranos, Like it's just all better because people are putting money into TV. Before, where sitcoms had a specific budget, We're gonna use three different sets, same actors, do it for twenty five seasons, will stay in the red the entire time. Now all TV is based off what HBO was doing before. But nobody was like, yeah, man, I love my wife and kids, but the wire is not better Like that never happened. Now everything is based that way. So TV is in the golden age. All of it is suspense drama with the highest form of budgets and the best actors. I think comedy has suffered mm hm, but drama suspends. It's not even fucking close.
Speaker 2: I love Law and Order svview.
Speaker 4: It's as classic as it could fucking go. It's not better than a night of It's not better than Your Honor.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's completely different, because.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, TV is so much different now, and it's just in a better space. SVU is fun to just throw on because it melts your brain. You can leave it on for an entire day.
Speaker 5: But that's it's also a different type of show. I wouldn't compare it to that SVU is.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying you can't compare TV at all to anything going on. It's so much higher value in the writing and the acting and the budgets that yeah, it's better.
Speaker 3: It's just better.
Speaker 5: Even I would compare to that new SVU to the old s VU and the new SVO SVU episodes, even though people who are hardcore fans would not agree with that. They are better than the the original ones, like the new season, because it's still going.
Speaker 3: SV is still going.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm agree with us, that's why you stopped talking.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I think I think movies for sure, everything swapped. Movies from when we were younger way better than movies now.
Speaker 3: Eighties has some terrible movies. True. Robo Cop is the worst shit ever. Robo Cop almost killed movie, almost killed cinemas. Oh my god, watch robo Cop. How much of itself?
Speaker 4: I'm sure reboot is coming, because that's all movies do now, is just reboot.
Speaker 3: That ship was terrible. Huh. Robo Cop went over my head. Yo. They had the dude, the dude that had the hype BBL. All right, well he was like five six and that he's like six to one the hype BBL. So he showed so they showed him. They showed his progress, like how he's walking and moving now, and he was on the treadmill. He was running like Robocops. I'm like, yo, I don't know if this is selling the idea that dude should go get like hype BBL. You look crazy while you run it.
Speaker 2: A thirteen million dollar budget engrossed fifty three million.
Speaker 4: I was one of the highest grossing movies at the time.
Speaker 3: For sure, trash. I don't even tracks now that movie stink all of them ships. I think it was three robo cops, right, I think they did four robo cops.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: All foredam shit, damn.
Speaker 2: They had video games, comic books, television series.
Speaker 3: The video game was dope though I hadn't intend no video game. I had the video game.
Speaker 4: All right, you guys have to allow me to get one conspiracy off based off your hype.
Speaker 3: BBO.
Speaker 4: I get why Elon wants to go to space, but why are we not focusing on making all of us giants. The things we could get done, Like if we can get that six foot guy to run better on the treadmill and get to the progress that all of us become thirteen, fourteen, fifteen feet, we're smoking any other country. We're like, we're elite.
Speaker 3: You want to be fifteen feet tall?
Speaker 4: I mean, think about the things that we could do.
Speaker 3: You a little slow engine dunk fifteen feet what you go do?
Speaker 4: Every single religion, any type of testament talking about they talk about giants. There's even the conspiracy that the giants help build the pyramids. We should be giants. If we have all this technology, why aren't we creating more giants? All right, so we're creating fucking robots that are going to turn on us. Okay, so giants and every kids story book turn out to be very creatures.
Speaker 3: Do you do understand that if we're all fifteen feet then everything has to change. The entire infrastructure of the world, like where we live, cars, how we travel, everything has to change. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean we're talking about leaving the earth to go to the to Mars, might as well as rebuild here as giants. Kanye said, abolish all staircases with no evidence, and that that was with them. What's the point of these things?
Speaker 3: Stay over the professor Dave YouTube, that's what.
Speaker 4: You do while we're recording Huge news broke. No Jim did not reply. Onlyfan model Bonnie Blue says she has broken the world record by sleeping with one thousand, fifty seven men in twelve hours. Here's the photo of her holding her Will Chamberlain sign. She did it, man, imagine if she was Peach said.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're lyon.
Speaker 4: Imagine if he's fifteen feet the body she could capture.
Speaker 3: No, she captured some bodies she's lying.
Speaker 4: She's lying, not fifty seven twelve hours.
Speaker 3: I wonder what her dad has to say about that.
Speaker 4: Do you think she has a father?
Speaker 5: It be freaky bitches with fathers, Yeah, but how freaky though? You think freaky girls can have fathers.
Speaker 3: A thousand okay in their lives? Yes, you had a man, had them pregnant your your mom? Yes? For sure? But are they active in your life? Do they have like conversations daily? Do they you know? Did he raise you? Was he around? It's just tough.
Speaker 2: I think if I wanted to be a porn star, my dad would support me.
Speaker 3: I can guarantee you your dad would not support that.
Speaker 4: I met your father.
Speaker 3: I think he was I can guarantee you your father would not support that. I'm gonna ask him, call him and ask him right now. We'll close on that note. Call him and just ask him, and let's just hear his response.
Speaker 2: I'm about I'm about to call him, to him and see.
Speaker 4: Would your father support you as a porn star?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god, he dropped me off.
Speaker 4: As an adult. It's crazy, a grown man off you.
Speaker 2: Answer?
Speaker 4: Would your mother support you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: God, no, my mother would support me, for sure. No, she would not, I promise you. She I'll call now, my mother. I'll call right now if I wanted to be a porn.
Speaker 3: Star or your mom and say, Mom, I did my first porn scene. I'm about to start my only fans. Let's just say what she has to say about it's let's just say what she had to say. Put it on speaker.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm gonna wait for her to answer first, because she'd be saying some wild ship.
Speaker 3: Sometimes want the answer on the.
Speaker 4: Pickup than saying, Mom, I just did my first porn scene. Yeah, you don't want to hell, hello, how the fuck you'll be answering the phone. She doesn't what to hello, pot, she gonna ask it. She gonna tell us she just did a porn See.
Speaker 5: Mom, I have a question for you, okay, and I want you to be honest. Okay, hold on, Mom, if I've really been thinking about it, and I was thinking about doing porn, would you and Daddy still support me.
Speaker 2: Doing what porn? What kind of.
Speaker 5: Like not the not the like bucocky kind, but just like the one on one like respectable lesbian porn, You guys would support me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: She had church right now?
Speaker 3: She hung up.
Speaker 2: Mom. She died. You just killed your mother. She just had a heart attack. Somebody hits a life alert. I have fallen and I can't get up. Stop for stop, stop mommy, she's not still on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yo, this has been a great episode. Thank you. Have a tune today with man.
Speaker 2: She said, what kind my dad's called me back on my part to it?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Why is it not working?
Speaker 4: Because your mom already hit the family group chat? Call your daughter she wants some bullshit.
Speaker 3: Can't breathe. I can't breathe.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, that's your mom calling now too.
Speaker 3: What kind of dad?
Speaker 2: I have a quick question for you.
Speaker 5: If I like, if I wanted to do like spicy movies, like porn, but just with women, would you still support me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dad, you know the fucking confidence both my parents. Yo, shut up, dads, yes, not right now? Okay, sorry, he said, what.
Speaker 3: She's getting talking to?
Speaker 2: I'll call you later, your dog.
Speaker 4: I What did he just say on the you know what he said? No, he don't play on my phone?
Speaker 2: No, he said.
Speaker 5: The reason I ain't say nothing, he said, because when you called me, I felt I felt the energy in the room, I felt people in the room, and I was like, Okay, not the time he said no, all right. He must be in a bad mood because usually he would have just answered.
Speaker 3: And said, okay, demeris, Oh my god. But what about mom?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what happened. I think her phone died.
Speaker 4: No, it was fully charged. It was on a charger.
Speaker 3: Your parents ain't fucking with that, demarriage. What are you talking about? I can't even believe she tried to pump that. My parents was No, they would not. Father definitely ain't supporting it. Mom's just like whatever, just get out.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: She gave some some energy, and I just love that Demarson rights are not bou cocky like they've had that converseation before.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do already you raised me right.
Speaker 3: Just lesbian porn, Oh my god? Either way, man, we've been great talking to y'all. Crazy bunch of it's just lesbian poor you're doing porn.
Speaker 2: No, if she was passionate about that, you're gonna tell her she canna do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she gonna rebel and do it anyway. Yo. That is fucking at least I said no on a podcast. Right. All right, Well, it's been fun, been real. Thank y'all for tuning in.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Bonnie Blue, the legend. This is a day everyone remembers, this day, January thirteenth, when she broke the record. We're gonna tell our grandkids we knew exactly where we were the new January sixth, it's the nine eleven.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is it.
Speaker 4: Even you remember exactly where you.
Speaker 3: Were, You gonna remember you were when Bonnie broke the record. We'll talk to you in a couple of days. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just Ginger Peace.
Speaker 4: No