Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senator Ted Kruz Ben Ferguson. With you and Senator we've got more bank records. But you and I knew about this weeks ago when we had James Comer on the show for that two part series. We now know where the money is coming from. The House Oversight Committee released payments coming in from Russia, from Kazakhstan and Ukraine, and the most important point is this they came in during Joe Biden's vice presidency.
Speaker 1: The committee has.
Speaker 2: Now identified over twenty million payments from foreign sources directly to the Biden family and their business associates. You and I are not shocked by the money coming in. I am shocked by how much of it was coming in while he was the acting vice President the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Well, look, that's exactly right. This is breaking news all over the place, and we do have to point out at the outset for regular Verdict listeners it's not particularly breaking news here. Three weeks ago we had James Comer for a two part exclusive interview on Verdict where he previewed this, and so we have known this was coming. What the Oversight Committee released this week are a series of memorandums summarizing the bank record. So this is not just allegations. This is evidence that is backed up by bank records showing the wires hitting the accounts. And what did they release. They released Number one that more than twenty million dollars in payments from foreign sources went to the Biden family and their business associates while Joe Biden was vice president. That's something very few people have picked up on. Joe Biden was vice president for eight years. Those were a very profitable eight years. And that more than twenty million dollars comes from three places, Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine. And we'll break that out in further detail in a moment. On top of that, the House Oversight Committee detailed that an additional eight million dollars came from China, from Communist China, not while Biden was president, but shortly thereafter, just a few months after he was vice president, millions more came in from Communist China. This was a business, and it was not a business selling access. I want to say to everyone in the conservative ecosphere, effort to everyone talking about this scandal. To everyone, whether you're on media, whether you're an elected official, whether you're an influencer, stop using the Democrat phrase selling access. Because when they say selling access, that's something CNN says, why because you've got all of Washington, that is a town built on selling access. You get every lobbyist in Washington who makes a living selling access. And so when they say Hunter was selling access, you need to understand that term is meant to be a defense of Hunter and Joe Biden. O. Hunter's just being a lobbyist. It may be a little creepy, but it's what happens in Washington. No, when you're looking at twenty eight million dollars paid while Biden was president and shortly thereafter from Russia, from Kazakhstan, from Ukraine, and from communist China, what you are looking at and what the sum total of these allegations is that Hunter was selling official favors from Joe Biden. And to be clear, you know, we've had lots of questions about, well, gosh, was Joe involved in Hunter's business dealings. These aren't Hunter's business dealings.
Speaker 1: These are Joe's business stealings.
Speaker 3: Joe's the one making the official favors, Joe's the one getting on more than twenty phone calls with these foreign business partners. Joe's the one showing up at dinners at Cafe Milano. Joe is the one flying to Ukraine over and over and over again. Joe is the one holding over a billion dollars in federal loan guarantees hostage until the Ukrainian government fires Victor Choken, the prosecutor that is investigating Barisma and the oligarch that owned them. It is Joe's business.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: Hunter is a guy who's strung out on drugs, who's been a screw up his whole life. Ain't nobody paying Hunter Biden twenty eight million dollars for anything? This is Joe Biden. And Hunter is just the salesman Hunters, the frontman Hunters, the guy that goes out and says, Hey, you want to favor from Daddy. I got Daddy right here, I got Daddy on the phone. You know what I need? I need a pushup? You know what I need? I need a really expensive watch. This was Joe Biden, and the corporate media does not want to even acknowledge that possibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think this is as you mentioned a moment ago, this is something that we really need to start focusing on that. There's no business that Hunter Biden actually had. He was working for his dad. He was working for daddy, and he was selling Daddy's influence and selling out the United States of America. That's why all this money was coming in while he was the vice president. Now there's also another part of this. How did this go unnoticed? And there's a lot that now I think more questions about this timeline. Do you think the Obama White House didn't know that this was happening under their watch during the eight years that the vice president was clearly selling out America to the highest bidder? I mean, do you believe that the FBI and those that were around the present that were taking him to these meetings at Cafe Milano he was able to sit down with Russian oligarchs in essence, adversaries to us, and have these dinners and meet with these people from Ukraine and Kazakhstan that had ties to Chinese communists and these payments coming through. Do you think that the government didn't catch any of that?
Speaker 3: Of course they knew about it, and we know they knew about it. We know, for example, and we've covered on Verdict before, how a senior official in the Biden National Security Council, or rather the Obama National Security Council, raised the obvious conflict of interest, raised it in the Obama White House, and he was dismissed. His concerns were dismissed. We know that people were concerned about Devin Archer being on the bard of Barisma. We know that people were concerned about Hunter Biden being on the bard of Barisma, both of them getting paid a million dollars a year. And to be clear, look, your point about Hunter Biden doesn't add anything. Let's take Bearisma. He doesn't speak Ukrateian, he doesn't know anything about oil, he doesn't know anything about natural gas. He has no expertise whatsoever that would qualify him to be on the board of a natural gas company. What he does have is a father who's the sitting vice president, who is able to hold a billion dollars in federal loan guarantees hostage until the prosecutor investigating Barisma's fired. And boy, you know what for a million bucks a year, or even for five million to Hunter and five million to Joe, which is what the FD ten twenty three alleges the oligarch had to pay. That's a great deal to get the prosecutor fired. Who could destroy the entire company, who could seize the assets, who could take the company down, who could lock up the Ukraine? Ten eleven, twelve million dollars. That's quite the bargain. But let's be clear, it's not Hunter selling anything. It's Joe selling favors, and Hunter is just the salesman.
Speaker 2: Let's go over some of this timeline, and this is I think an important part about all of this is the fact that we are now kind of seeing when the payments came in and who they were coming in from. You look at the overview of the financial records related to Robinson Walker LLC. This was established as a limited liability company in Delaware eight We fast forward to twenty fifteen through seventeen, Biden family members and their companies received at least one point three million in payments from rob Walker related accounts. The Biden family members who received money from this account included Halle Biden. She received two separate payments we now know about in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: We had James Biden Senior. They also got a payment.
Speaker 2: We have Robert Hunter Biden that's again Hunter Biden and bank account identified an unknown Biden. The committee is continuing to investigate the identity.
Speaker 1: Of that account holder.
Speaker 2: But these records prove that the Biden family used at least three family members and they were taking money, and these lucrative payments were coming in from.
Speaker 1: People all over the world.
Speaker 2: Robinson Walker have LC also center paid Biden family members over a million dollars after receiving the State Energy HK Limited wire that is a company owned by the Chinese Communist government. That money came in we now know in March the first, twenty seventeen. That was less than two months after Joe Biden left Public Life and the state Energy company HK Limited. This Chinese communist company wired three million to Robinson Walker LLC. At the time of the wire, rob Walker's business account had a balance of one hundred and fifty nine thousand, and guess what happened the next day, The Walker wired one million, sixty five thousand to European Energy and Infrastructure Group in Abu Dhabi, a company associated with James Galar, another one of the Biden crime family members. Galar was a business partner of Hunter Biden and involved in foreign transactions with the Biden family. Will you see these transactions. This was not the first time they'd done this. This was a well orchestrated, finely tuned money laundering operation going all over the world from anyone that was willing to write them a check.
Speaker 3: Well, and what we've seen is that Joe Biden, in the Biden Whitehouse's defenses, each one of them has collapsed and has been demonstrated to be an utter and complete lie for years. During the twenty twenty campaign and afterwards, Joe Biden and the Biden white House said Joe Biden had never talked with Hunter, never talked with his business associates, has never had any conversations about any of Hunter's business. That's now obviously a lie. Devin Archer's testimony demonstrates it's a lie, and even the Biden white House has been forced to retreat from that. So they shifted their narrative not to he never talked to the business associates or never talked about business, but instead and we we're the ones who really broke this connection. On verdict, Karine Jean Pierre shifted to saying Joe Biden has never been in business with Hunter and in fact, she gave the enormous tell, the enormous reveal where she said, I'm going to give you the same answer I've said every time, It's always going to be the same, and then she tells a totally different answer which he has never been in business with Hunter.
Speaker 1: But not only that.
Speaker 3: So their next line of defenses when Archer testifies that that Joe Biden got on the phone at least twenty times and went to multiple meetings at Cafe Milano, the next line of defense from Democrats and their media cheerleaders are, well, the conversation was just about niceties. It was just about the weather. You know what the weather was they were talking about. It was raining bs. That's the only weather. You don't put Daddy the Vice president on to say, Oh, pretty sunny outside, yep, okay, good talking to you, by Yeah, this was Let me ask you this, Let me ask you this. Is there a weather service you know of that you pay twenty eight million dollars to No? I mean you have an app on your iPhone that can tell you tell you the weather, doesn't cost you twenty eight million dollars. That's the next line they're saying is it's just the weather. The next line they're saying, and this was Dan Goldman's lie, is well Hunter was selling the appearance of access. No, no, it's not the appearance of access. Number one, it was objectively real access. If you're on the phone twenty times with the vice president, if you're meeting in person with the vice president, it's not the appearance of access, that is access. But to be clear, the allegations here are not even that he was selling access, it's that he was selling official favors. And then there's another spin that the media and the Democrats are trying to pitch. As these bank records come out, they say, well, yes, but it's not proven that any of these payments went directly to Joe Biden. Just to every member of the Biden family could find, but it's not proven that it went into Joe's personal bank account. Now number one for bribery, the payment doesn't have to go to you directly. Look, Joe Biden is eighty years old at this point in his life. Most eighty year olds are well into the process of transferring assets to their kids and their grandkids, and under the tax laws, particularly for someone as rich as Joe Biden, they're trying to get money to their family. So if Joe Biden's business was selling official favors as vice president and using Hunter to do it, it is still pribery. If the twenty million dollars go to his kids and grandkids and his family members, and Joe doesn't take it himself, it's still bribery, and it is not materially different than if Joe deposited the whole twenty million dollars in his bank account and then sent it to his kids and grandkids. You're not allowed to sell official favors for millions of dollars to your kids. You're not allowed to sell official favors for millions of dollars to your brother, to your grandkids, to all your relatives. And so that defense from the Democrats in the media may be the dumbest of all because they're saying, no, no, it's not a felony.
Speaker 1: It's just a felony. Yeah, great point. Want to tell you about our friends over a chalk.
Speaker 2: If you were a guy and you feel like you've lost your edge a little bit, maybe you feel like weakness and weakness and complacency are setting in.
Speaker 1: You're not alone.
Speaker 2: The problem in men's tet sastrom levels right now, they're off the cliff historically.
Speaker 1: At an all time low.
Speaker 2: Thankfully, there is an option to get your strength and vitality back and get rid of that weakness and complacency. Chalk They are helping real America men just like you, take back your masculinity by boosting your testosterm levels up to twenty percent over ninety days.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I've been taking Chalk now for months, and I can tell you it works. Choq dot com. You can go there right now and see exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Manufactured right here in the US of A.
Speaker 2: Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, your mood. So maximize your masculinity today at Chalk choq dot com.
Speaker 1: Use the promo code Ben.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get thirty five percent off your order Chalk choq dot com. Boost your testosterrum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days choq dot com.
Speaker 1: Senator.
Speaker 2: There's also another problem the White House has, and this is the fact that Joe Biden got really snappy with Peter Doucy over the question about, Hey, you know you were selling an access influence pedaling.
Speaker 1: He didn't like it.
Speaker 2: He got angry about that, and then he said, I did not talk to my son about his business dealings. You know this is you asked me a stupid question, right these ways said back to Doucy in essence, and that contradicted.
Speaker 1: The White House Press Secretary.
Speaker 2: So the White House Press Secretary is saying something very different now. And then over at Fox, Joe Conscia just said this about the reason why Biden got angry.
Speaker 4: And here you have the sitting president of the United States answering like a jilted teenager who just got caught.
Speaker 1: Cheating on a test.
Speaker 4: I mean, every reporter that covers Joe Biden should be following up in questions like these every time he provides the opportunity to do so, which is rare. I mean, this is the president who has not had a solo press conference on US soil since November. He simply cannot answer anything outside of a teleprompter, and especially as it pertains to the Biden broadbery scandal, which are not going away as long as the GOP controls the House.
Speaker 2: He's right, by the way, but he simply cannot answer the question. Is the other problem with this White House, and now they're contradicting each other. Joe Biden sang I never talked business. The White House is saying, well, he was never in business with Hunter Biden. Okay, So my question is then, which one is at White House? Because now you're literally contradicting the president.
Speaker 1: The White House Press.
Speaker 3: Secretary is well, it's neither. And you've got to understand that Joe Biden is angry. He's angry that anyone would dare ask him about this. He's angry that he got caught. He's outraged that anyone questions him. That there is a sense of entitlement. Listen for a vice president of the United States or a president of the United States to endeavor on a business where you're selling official favors for tens of millions of dollars, and it's worth noting if this were just influence pedling. Let me ask you something. Why didn't Hunter get paid by France? Why didn't he get paid by England? Why didn't he get paid by Canada? Why didn't he get paid by there that there are a lot of countries that are our friends, that are our allies. The Italians, look, you could you could get paid by the Italians. You could go have good Italian meals, some good wine, You could have a Ferrari. He likes fancy sports cars. No, it was none of our friends. They realized where the money is is selling favors from Daddy to our enemies, selling favors from Daddy to the Chinese communists, selling favors from Daddy to Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs.
Speaker 1: It was bad guys.
Speaker 3: If you're the vice president of the United States and you can coct a scheme to make tens of millions of dollars by having you or Druggie Son sell favors from you, that reflects an incredible level of cynicism and entitlement. And what you see now when people ask Joe, he gets angry. How dare you ask me that? But what is also amazing is there's not a single elected Democrat who seems to care. They don't care if the president of the United States has taken millions of dollars of bribes from foreign nationals who are enemies, doesn't matter to them. For most of the corporate media, they do not care, no matter what the facts are. They don't care bribery for them is okay. And you may think, well, gosh, don't care is too strong. If they cared, they do something about it. If they cared, they'd say.
Speaker 1: Something about it.
Speaker 3: Name a single Democrat senator who said anything. For example, Take a look to Jake Tapper interviewing Elizabeth Warren, ask you, this.
Speaker 5: Is not the kind of child you want to talk about, but the adult child, the adult son of President Biden Hunter Biden. Republicans on the House Oversight Committee say that they have identified more than twenty million dollars in payments from foreign sources to the Biden family, including Hunter Biden and their business associates. So far, we haven't seen any direct evidence pointing to Joe Biden president by doing anything illegal. And I don't necessarily know what's everything that's in this, but I do wonder on a broader level the thirty thousand foot view of this. People close to Donald I mean people close to Joe Biden or people close to Donald Trump. But I'm talking about Joe Biden making tens of millions of dollars because of their closeness to him. That can't be something that you like. That can't be something that you're comfortable with. As a pnomenon.
Speaker 6: Look, I always worry about the influence peddlers in Washington, regardless of party affiliation. One of the things, as you know, I've spent a lot of my time in Congress working on, is how we bring just more ethics and more oversight in general to everything that we do in government.
Speaker 2: That's not answering the question, right like saying more oversight. That's her response to that. Give me a break.
Speaker 3: So let's break that down on multiple fronts. Number One, you finally have CNN mentioning it. That's actually seismic that they even acknowledge that this scandal exists.
Speaker 2: Can you and I just laugh at a moment about how look at how Jake Tapper like he's stumbling all over himself. I was dying laughing. It's like he can't even believe he's mentioning right.
Speaker 3: Well, and then what does he say?
Speaker 1: Says?
Speaker 3: Well, Number one, this isn't a child that anyone wants to talk about. Hunter Biden is not a child. He's not a team nature, he is not a kid in trouble. Hunter Biden is a grown ass man who is a repeat felon who breaks the law. And you listen to how Jake says it, Well, there's no evidence that Joe Biden did anything wrong, no direct evidence. Really, what do you think Devin Archer's testimony was. That's called direct evidence. What do you think the confidential human source who says that Joe Biden solicited and received a five million dollar bribe from the Ukrainian oligarch. That's called direct evidence. Testimony of a witness is in fact direct evidence. That's not circumstantial. Now, the evidence may be false, the testimony may be false, but that is direct evidence. You look at what the House Oversight Committee put out. They put out the actual records of the wires of more than twenty million dollars. Noticed something else Jake Tapper omitted when he said more than twenty million dollars. You know what phrase he didn't say while he was vice president? He emits that doesn't mention the timeframe at all. This is while he was vice president from foreign shady sources. He omits that too. And you know, Tapper says, well, there's no evidence of wrongdoing from no direct evidence of wrongdoing from Joe Biden. Well, what did the Biden brother kid grandkid dog? I'm going to start with a crazy proposition. People don't give you twenty eight million dollars for the heck of it. They don't say, gosh, you know, Ben, I think you're a charming guy. Here's twenty eight mil just just because I like your teeth. Like, that's not that's not planet Earth. So there are two potential hypotheses. Number one, the core hypothesis that you and I both believe is true, which is that Joe Biden was selling favors, government favors, and that's what they were paid twenty eight million dollars to the family for. Or number two, Hunter performs some service which nobody knows and nobody understands, and James and the kids and everybody else, and the obvious question is, okay, what what did they do that was worth twenty eight million dollars? Because if you can't point to anything, then you go back to hypothesis number one, that the only thing possibly worth twenty eight million dollars were the official favors. And notice how Elizabeth Warren answers it. She doesn't say, gosh, if Joe Biden took bribes from a foreign national, that's bribery, that's a felony. He should be removed from office. He should be prosecuted, he should go to jail, all of which is unquestionably true. If a government official takes bribes, multimillion dollar bribes from a foreign national, they should go to jail. That did not use to be a debatable proposition. But what does she say? She self righteously says, well, I've always been concerned within luence peddlers. No, no, Hunter is not selling influence, He's selling favors. And I always think we need more oversight. No, no, She doesn't point to me one time in the last two and a half years in which Elizabeth Warren has asked a single witness a single question about the mounting evidence that the president of the United States took bribes. She doesn't want oversight. She wants to attack Donald Trump. She wants no oversight of Joe Biden, she wants no oversight of the corruption and criminality. And that exchange is a perfect example of how Democrats don't care and Jake Tapper doesn't care. Contrasts that to his rabid questioning about Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, where he'd get Adam schiff On there and they'd foam at the mouth about Oh, we've got so much proof. And by the way, all of his proof was nonsense. It was ridiculous things like the Steele dossier that were completely made up. But they devoted every waking moment to this. Here, Jake Tapper is sheepishly. Well, I guess it doesn't look great eat to be getting tens of millions from shady oligarchs.
Speaker 1: But he's a kid.
Speaker 2: Remember, he's a kid, so therefore it makes sense. Right, It's not a real crime if it's a kid. That's why I use that.
Speaker 3: He does say, no one wants to ask this question, right, yeah, yep, yep. And he says, none of us want to ask this question. Well, no, if you were a journalist, you would serious evidence that the president of the United States is taking multimillion dollar bribes. A real journalist actually wants to ask that question, and actually has a follow up, and another follow up and another follow up. You know what would have happened if Jake Tapper, said Senator Warren, if Joe Biden in fact solicited and received millions of dollars of bribes from a Ukrainian oligarch in exchange for official favors when he was Vice president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Should he be impeached? Yes or no?
Speaker 3: That's actually what a journalist would ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should he be removed from office? Yes or no?
Speaker 3: If it's proven that he took bribes, would you vote to convict? If it's proven that he solicited and receive bribes from aforeign national, Yes or no? Would you vote to convict? The Constitution says the president can be impeached for trees and bribery, other high crimes or misdemeanors. If it's proven that he took a bribe, took a big bribe for official action, would you vote to remove him?
Speaker 1: Yes or no?
Speaker 3: Should he be prosecuted? Should he go to jail? Those are actually the questions a journalist would ask. The gosh, no one wants to talk about this, and it kind of feels icky, doesn't it. That's not a journalist, that's an apologist and propagandist for the regime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great, great point.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you one other thing about these the possibility now we're being told that Biden family members are going to be subpoenaed by the House. We'll have more on that in a second, but first let me tell you about Patriot Mobile. If you are sick and tired of giving your money to woke companies that actually fight against your values, well then you need to make the switch the only Christian conservative cell phone provider in the country, a company that gives you amazing coverage, nationwide coverage on all three major networks, so you get the best possible service in your area, period, without the woke propaganda being pushed by leftists.
Speaker 1: Working hard to destroy this country.
Speaker 2: You may not realize that the cell phone provider you have right now is actually could be giving massive donations to Plan parent It.
Speaker 1: Yes, that happens.
Speaker 2: Big Mobile gives big money to leftist causes all the time. So if you're ready to stand with a company that stands with your values, a company that actually takes a portion of your bill every month and they give it back to organizations that support free speech, that support religious freedom, that support the sanctity of life, support the Second Amendment, support our military veterans and first responders, switch to Patriot Mobile. Call them eight seven eight Patriot. You can keep your same cell phone number, keep your same cell phone you have right now, or you can upgrade to a newer phone eight seven eight Patriot. That's eight seven eight Patriot eight seven eight Patriot use a promo code vertict you get free activation the best deals of the year or online at patriotmobile dot com verdict. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. Senator Marie Bartromo had this to say about this new plan from James Comber and subpoena Joe and Hunter Biden and documents.
Speaker 1: Take a listen, Oh, welcome back.
Speaker 7: Moments ago coentuckting Congressman and Truman of the House Oversight Committee, James Comer told me that the House Oversight Committee is planning to subpoena President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden in the influence pedaling case.
Speaker 1: How significant is that going to be? Well?
Speaker 3: I assume Hunter Biden will plead the fifth and so they'll subpoena him, and he may or may not show up. He might defy the subpoena. If he defies the subpoena, I expect the House will vote to hold him in contempt. If the House votes to hold him in contempt, I am certain that the Biden Justice Department will refuse to prosecute the contempt finding, so he will either refuse to show up and have the Biden doj cover for him, or he'll show up and say, I plead the fifth.
Speaker 1: I plead the fifth, I plead the fifth.
Speaker 3: I think the chances that Hunter Biden actually answers questions in front of the house are zero point zero percent. And given the massive criminal liability Hunter Biden faces, that's actually probably what any decent criminal lawyer would tell him is, you cannot testify under oath when you're facing an ongoing criminal investigation. Joe Biden, I think the chances again are one hundred percent that he would refuse to comply with a subpoena, that they would fight it. They would say he's not testifying and he's not going to answer questions. So both of those I think are not going to succeed. It's fine to do it, it's fine to have that battle, But in terms of actually getting evidence and testimony, I think Eric Schwerin we talked about in the last podcast. If you didn't listen to Wednesday's podcast, you should. It lays out he was the other business partner along with Hunter and Devin Archer. He was Joe Biden's money guy that I think could be a very fruitful witness we need to have a hearing, a public hearing under oath. By the way, Devin Archer needs to testify publicly. At this point, he's only testified behind closed doors at a deposition, but nobody's actually seen him, nobody's actually heard him among the public. That needs to happen. David Weiss, the US attorney who is accused of covering up and obstructing the investigation into Hunter Biden and protecting Joe Biden, he needs to testify. I think Merrick Garland needs to testify. And the allegations from the IRS whistleblowers. Paused for a second, and think we had just a few weeks ago two senior career officials at the IRS testified to multiple felonies from the Attorney General of the United States. There have been so many other accusations and so much more evidence has come out that people have almost forgotten that that's how much crap is coming out on a daily basis, And yet all reporters want to talk about as Trump Trump, Trump, Trump Trump. And by the way, when we see next week, when we see in Atlanta them indict the Atlas prosecutor indict Trump yet a fourth time, And I think that is very likely to happen. That again will be the excuse for all the Democrats and all the corrupt corporate media to talk even less about the allegations against Joe Biden, because the only topic they want to discuss is Trump, Trump, Trump and the latest indictment.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you real quick about an amazing product that can help clean the air in your home or your office. It's called in viro Clins. I have asthma and this is an amazing air purifier. And they're not all made the same. I can promise you that there's a lot of them out there. There's a lot of them online, and you can get a big discount or you can actually get clean air. There's a reason why in viral Quinns was used by the use of Department of Defense to protect and purify the air on board our navy ships. It is a patented earth mineral technology plus hospital grade HEPA filter and viral clins destroys cold and flu viruses, covid allergy, inflaming toxins, mold and more hospital grade technology that is powerful. It's on our Navy fleet of ships, in thousands of classrooms in the country and you're going to have far I F you're cold and allergies and get better sleep. You want to check them out. They are amazing. They even do a free air quality monitor. You can test the difference in your own home. Now visit ekpure dot com and use the promo code Verdict for ten percent off. You're in Viroclin's home air purification unit and free air quality monitor plus fast free shipping. Now that's one hundred and fifty dollars savings right there, So go right now to ek pure pure e dot com use the code verdict ek pure dot com promo code Verdict Center. One last question from this report that came out from the House side, and it's specifically deals with and I want to read from this. It says the committee is concerned about the information revealed in these bank records, including number one, why the Chinese Energy Company waited less than two months after Vice President Biden left public office to send three million dollar wire, Number two why the Robinson Walker LLC account received the China Company's payment instead of the Biden family members' companies, and three why the payments to Biden family members were structured in incremental payments to different bank accounts. Number four, what services the Biden family members provided to the Chinese company and when the.
Speaker 1: Purported services were provided?
Speaker 2: And five why Hollie Biden publicly reported to work at as a school counselor received money from Robinson Walker LLC? And six who the account holder is for the bank account entitled Biden.
Speaker 1: That's the mysterious Biden. We don't know yet, they say.
Speaker 2: We hope our democratic colleagues would join us in addressing these important issues. Now, this obviously has national security implications. You have a president and then a vice president and family members receiving millions of dollars from foreign nationals and companies without any oversight. You have the Chinese communist government that owns some of these companies that are sitting direct payments into these bank accounts and multiple bank accounts that are all being funneled into the Biden family business. How concerned are you from a national security standpoint now that the Bidens are truly compromised, not just in China, but maybe even in Russia, Ukraine other places around the world.
Speaker 3: So I'm very concerned. We have a pattern that we know Joe Biden has been willing to engage in questionable official activity, and I believe the evidence is more and more compelling every day that he was selling official favors. We know, for example, because Joe Biden has admitted it in a televised interview that he held over a billion dollars in federal loan guarantees to the government of Ukraine hostage in order to force the government of Ukraine to fire Victor Chokin, the prosecutor who was investigating Barisma and the oligarch that owned it. We know that because Biden's admitted to We also know that as president, Biden sold over a million barrels of oil from the America's Strategic Petroleum Reserve, designed to protect our national security in times of crisis, sold it to China, and in particular, sold oil to a Chinese company that his son Hunter Biden, had been in business with. We know that he did that, and as we've talked about in this podcast, just two weeks ago, I passed legislation on the floor of the Senate to prohibit the federal government from selling any oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China or Russia, or North Korea or Iran. That passed with a big bipartisan vote. But we know Joe Biden has already done it and already sold it to China. And we also know what was in Hunter Biden's WhatsApp text where he again threatened official conduct, and I want to revisit that text for a second. This was sent to a prominent Chinese businessman and Communist Party official. Here's what Hunter allegedly sent in the text quote, I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight, and Zee, if I get a caller text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me i e. Joe Biden, and every person he knows, and my ability to forever hold a grudge, that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father. Now, once again Hunter is threatening official retribution. He's saying, Dad will punish you if you don't pay me millions of dollars. Given that pattern, I think there is a lot of reason to be concerned that Joe's official conduct towards China, towards Ukraine, towards Russia, towards enemies of America has been significantly compromised by this, this bribery scheme, which is what the evidence is building towards. I think this is an issue that should concern anyone worried about America's national security.
Speaker 2: On top of the fact that we're also hearing rumblings that more financial bank records are going to come out, with possibly more payments coming into the Biden's We're going to cover all of it here on Verdict. Make sure you share this podcast on wherever you are on social media. That helps more people hear what we're talking about and what we're exposing here. Also hit that follow button if you're listening on Apple, or subscribe button depending on what platform you're listening on, so you get every single episode We do this Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and if there's big breaking news, we'll even do an extra pot in there as well, So make sure again that you follow, hit that follow or subscribe button, auto download button, and we'll see you back here on Monday morning.