Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shan An hour two Sean Hannity's show, Toll Free, it is eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, well, just count the ways that Joe Biden wants to sabotage Donald Trump coming into office in the process not really caring that much about how much this will impact your life and how much it's going to cost the American people. But now they're doling out literally billions and dollars in grants and other steps to preserve I don't know whatever they consider their legacy, but the legacy is not going to be very good in the end. Is going to be a water heater ban that's only going to drive up energy prices for poor Americans, middle class Americans, seniors in the country. Every single indication is that he's going out a very small, bitter, angry man, including him yelling at reporters saying that he knows more world leaders than they do in their old gd lives. And it's pretty unbelievable. And you know, while going out the door, what why not give you know, medals to George Soros and Liz Cheney and company.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's what he.
Speaker 3: Said, accepting on behalf of George Soros is Alex Soros. The Presidential Medal of Freedom is awarded to George Soros. Born into a Jewish family in Hungary, George Soros escaped Nazi occupation to build a life of freedom for himself and countless others around the world. Educated in England, he settled in America as he became an investor in philanthropist supporting key pillars of open societies, rights and justice, equity and equality, freedom now and in the future. His inspiring generosity reminds us all of our capacity and our obligation to stand up to the abuse of power and to be guardians of democracy and all people yearning to be free.
Speaker 4: Is a Ward's Hillary Roden Pleasant. Hillary Robin Clinton is guided by the Heather's Free. Do all the good you can and all the ways you can. As a lawyer, she defended the rights of children. As first Lady, she fought for universal health care and declared women's rights are human rights. As Senator, she helped New York reveal after September eleventh, two thousand and one. As Secretary of State, she championed democracy worldwide, and her nomination for president, broke barriers and inspired generations through it all.
Speaker 2: Her career has.
Speaker 4: Been dedicated to an eternal truth. America's ideals are sacred and we must always deepend and live by to.
Speaker 5: Your SI.
Speaker 2: Was a genual threats to by being the oldest president.
Speaker 5: I know more world leaders than any one.
Speaker 2: Of you ever met in your home.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a whole laundry list of what he's trying to do, last minute actions that he's trying to take to try and sabotage, Spending money like it's going out of style, including increasing student loan quote forgiveness in spite of a Supreme Court decision, a trillion dollar infrastructure law, three hundred and seventy five billion dollar climate law, and three point four billion in grants for projects by Buddha Judge mayor p to improve passenger rail service and help US imports. And then you know, to add insult to injury, they're going to rush seven point one billion dollars in weaponry to keep the war with Ukraine and Russia going as as best he can, and hiring as many people in the DOJ to sabotage Trump when he gets in the door as possible anyway. Joe Conca is with us. Joe, of course, best selling author. His new book, By the Way, is out greatest comment Well, soon will be out the greatest comeback ever inside Trump's big, beautiful campaign. Unburdened by what has been had you feel about Kamala earlier today certifying that she lost?
Speaker 6: That had to be a tough one for Kamala.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 6: I mean remember what she told Sean O'Brien, and that's, of course, the head of the Teamsters. Sean. She said, I'm gonna win this even without you. Right, how that prediction go? I mean, three hundred and twelve like pearl votes. You know, we talked about it before the election. I was quite bullish on Trump's chances. He was doing great in the early vote, and Kamala Harris is a horrible candidate in the country, was going in a bad direction. So that's why that confidence was there, and it proved to be right. But boy, you are so right about Joe Biden. It's amazing. You know, like Jonathan Carl, Maggie Haberman, they loved writing books about Trump, but never wrote a book about Joe Biden for some reason. I think I'm pretty much. The only person from a major networker news organization that wrote a book on Biden. I can tell you he is a vindictive, old, bitter man, and he always has been an extremely horrible curse. And I don't want to hear about how unselfish he is a great family man all that time. I'm sorry when you I spooked at President Trump not too long ago from the book you just mentioned, and he was really ticked off about the wall and selling off for what pennies on the dollar, three cents, five cents and a dollar, all just to try to harm the country and hurt Trump coming in. And I just thought that was just one of the more insulting things I've seen, outside of, of course, giving the Presidential Medal of Freedom to election deniers like Benny Thompson who objected to the two thousand and four election, and obviously Hillary Clinton, who called Donald Trump illegitimate over and over again. She's an election denier, yet she gets the medal. But George Soros, the most evil man on the planet was Luigi Mangioni not available, so they gave it to this guy who was giving US district attorneys like Alvin Bragga Manhattan I read a story over the weekend Sean about a guy named Jamar Banks arrested eighty seven times in Manhattan, and Mary was back on the street and he stabbed two people on the subway just over this past weekend, including one in the back. So that's what sorrowskets you, literally blood on his hands for what he has done to this country. And this is what Biden does in the wigh out, I guess to troll the cons, but it's just so petty and just so immature and just so workless at this point, even talk about this president.
Speaker 1: Who well, he's even trying to make it allow work visas for illegal immigrants, to make it easier for this for these unvetted illegals to make it into the country, which I think is going to end up being his real legacy if I'm not mistaken. I still believe we have terrorists in the country, known terrorists, murderers, rapists, we have cartel members, gang members, they're all here. Finding them getting rid of them is going to be a monumental task of the Trump administration. And when why do I suspect that those terrorists are plotting and planning and scheming attacks on American towns and cities, and we are going to bear the brunt of that. Joe and Kamala will have more blood on their hands. But they to America for four years and it didn't really work.
Speaker 6: Out for them, well, not at all. And you're right about the legacy, Sean, and you don't have to suspect anything around terrorists being in this country. They are in this country. They did come across the southern border. We know this because Department of Poland Security, their own numbers show that more than four hundred terrorists on the FBI terror watch lists have been apprehended at the US southern border since Joe Biden took office. And those are the ones that we noted about, know about, right, The skilled ones I can imagine can avoid being apprehended or detected. And they're probably planning another October seventh in our own country as we speak. Meanwhile, under Donald Trump, you know how many terrorists and the terror watch lists we're apprehended at the border in four years? Fourteen? All right, so fourteen versus more than four hundred, probably much more than that. And again, Joe Biden only is making it easier for these people to come into the country illegally, despite the fact they are killing people, raping people. Lake and Riley, we all know that story as an example, and they just don't care. They don't care. It's all about their own power and their own ego, nothing to do with protecting the American people.
Speaker 1: Trump made a comment, and you wrote a column over the holidays that I was aware of about legacy media being dead and their influence completely you know, has waned and that, and Trump made the comment that he thinks that legacy media will be completely finished by the end of his term. I don't disagree with this observation, and I would not be surprised if the White House Press Office under Donald Trump has a very different organization where or maybe ABC, NBCCBS, CNN, MSDNC don't no longer occupy the front rows of the White House Press briefing room.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Caroline Levitt and the incoming Trump Press secretary only twenty seven years old, by the way, and I've got to know her a bit throughout this campaign in writing this book, and she's just an extraordinary person. It's going to do a great job. She has already said Sean that yeah, it's going to be different this time around. They're going to bring in bloggers, for example, because we had the technolog you to do it. You can bring him in right over zoom. They don't have to be in the James S. Brady briefing room to ask questions. And you're gonna see a lot more different kinds of reporters getting the opportunity because, let's face it, outside of Peter Doocy and Jackie Heinrich and Phil Wegman from Real Clear Politics, we didn't hear any tough questions of Kareem Jean Pierre as she lied over and over again, especially about Joe Biden's cognitive ability. So yeah, things are about to change in two weeks. And legacy media we're only I don't know, I guess eighteen years behind you, Sean, because you declared this, you know, way back when Barack Obama when he first ran for president. Yeah, it is dead and we know this because let's put it this way, ABC News, the first one hundred stories they did on Kamala Harris as the nominee were deemed positive by the media research tier. That's even but the bag that Bob probably saw this and said, guy, it's one hundred out of one hundred positive right in laying and not a little thick. And despite all that, media loved to Kamala Harris during the summer of By.
Speaker 1: The way, I think you should I think that you should should trademark that that name about the media.
Speaker 2: I think it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Which bob bag, that Bob media, that.
Speaker 6: Bob media, right, like the Americans are being slaughtered into the gates, mean while you know they're basically walking into bag that we all remember that from, you know, two thousand and three. But yeah, I mean that's that's where we're at at this point. Joe Rogan, I think that interview that Trump did with Rogan, Trump told me that he spoke to Rogan, and it's been viewed two hundred and twelve million times. I mean that's an incredible number.
Speaker 1: By the way, it was it took me at least four times to get through the entire three hours of that interview.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's that's the way it's done now, right, Like radio shows like yours, more long form kind of stuff. And you say legacy media is dead, does that mean Fox will know? Because our numbers have actually gone up since the election because we had this thing called the News division that trusted and obviously our opinion people know what they're doing. So yeah, that's that's we're at this point. It's a new world.
Speaker 1: But it's even bigger than that, Joe, Isn't it really those people that told the truth and those people that are honest. I mean, the one thing that legacy media has in common. I don't care if you're the big three networks or CNN or MSDNC or the New York Times and the Washington Post and the LA Times. One thing they all have in common is they never told the American people the truth about Biden and Harris's open borders. They never told the truth about the devastating impact of people being murdered. They never covered the stories of open borders catastrophes happening day in and day out, and I would be scrolling the list of names. They didn't tell the truth about the economy. They didn't tell the truth about inflation. They never covered the high cost of energy and gasoline and diesel under Harris and Biden. They didn't tell the truth about any of this, And I think those people have lost the trust rightfully, so the American people and people that will be successful in the future They've got how to tell people the truth, and it's got to surpass and transcend ideology.
Speaker 6: Precisely, especially when the truth is so obvious. Right. I mean, remember when Joe Biden was wandering off during photoshoots with world leaders at the G seven in Italy, right, and we were told, no, actually, that's a cheap fake. Okay, the White House says it's a cheap fake video. What you just saw wasn't real. Joe Biden shaking hands with the air, that's not real. Can't find his way off the stage, even though he's been a politician for fifty years, that's not real. Him forgetting the names of his own cabinet members, are having conversations with people who are literally dead for many years. That's not all real. It's a cheap fake, and don't believe your lying eyes. It was so insulting, and I think that was like the big turning point for them. They've been going downhill for a while, but I think when they basically died on the hill that Joe Biden behind the scenes is basically a combination of Lamar Jackson and Stephen Hawking, you know, physically and mentally. I'm sorry, that's when people are like, all right, now, we know you're lying, and don't By the way, I don't want to see these stories. Oh if we only knew more about Joe Biden's cognitive abilities or lack thereof, if we only dug deeper his journalists, Oh shut up. All you have to do is watch TV and listen to the guy. Because the clues that you and I did five years ago, right quick.
Speaker 1: Break, We'll come right back. Your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program Final Moments with our friend Joe conta on the other side. By the way, Joe forgot the words while singing Happy Birthday to a White House guest. Kamala botched the pledge of allegiance. You can't make any of this stuff up.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Joe has an elderly moment, you know, screaming at the press that he knows more world leaders than they've met in their whole GD life. I couldn't believe he said that. Yeah, and you know, now we have a bomb threap by the way, by Biden, illegal from Jordan, shutting down a major US highway for hours you know last week, I mean, when does this all end?
Speaker 2: We saw what happened in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's that it was related to illegal immigration. However, we have enough criminals in this country, and the FBI has been spending their time going after you know, moms like Linda that show up at school board.
Speaker 6: Meetings, yeah, or or people like my wife. Right, it's so that's what joking. I was watching CNN before, by the way, and maybe Linda could get this clip shown for later in the show. But here you have Jake Tapper, right, Ted Cruz comes on screen, and this is when they're certifying the vote and Cruse has shown and then Jake Tapper says, oh, there's Ted Cruz, one of the people that helped bring the riots of January sixth to our capital. The hell are you talking about. He's supposed to be the serious objective journalist over there and now is just making stuff up at this point. But you know what's CNN they're not even averaging three hundred and fifty thousand viewers per day, you know how hard that is to do. That means they're averaging seven thousand viewers per US state. I mean when you're ninety million homes. You have to go out of your way not to spot.
Speaker 1: I'd be on the ledge of the tallest building back back in our old city, New York.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd be able to handle it. Joe.
Speaker 8: We love.
Speaker 1: Happy new Year, my friend, God bless you, and congratulations. Looking forward to your new book.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be awesome. Thanks Sean. Happy to always go on the show and happy to year to you as well.
Speaker 2: More Hannity, less big Government. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: By twenty five now till the top of the hour. We'll get to your calls here in just a second. During the Democratic National Convention, I did interview, and I consider him kind of an old friend. I mean, he's a fun guy to be around. His views are absolutely insane. James carvill and during that interview, in spite of him hating Trump the way almost everybody else did, I got the distinct impression he was not happy, and he kind of vocalized some criticisms towards him and Axel Rod and a few others towards Joe Biden. I think they all supported Kamala Harris replacing Biden. I don't think anybody would say that Kamala we did a good job as a candidate. Kamala was in a box. She could not he could not answer questions about what she really believed, and that made it very difficult for her. And anyway, here's a well admission of Carville that he lapsed into a level of stupidity during the campaign.
Speaker 9: You know, Michael has a simple basic groove of politics is voters want an election about them. They don't want an election about you or your opponent. And for too much, we lost that. I lost it myself. We made it about Trump and we didn't make it about voters, and that's all. It's never a good idea. And how could I, at eighty years old, been doing this for fifty years, lapse into that level of stupidity. You know, I've got to ask myself. But I think we did. And you know, let's learn from this. It's a disaster. I agree it's depressing. But to have any of them like this and not learn from it, I think is the biggest mistake we can make.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're going to learn from it.
Speaker 1: Every indication is is that they're just going to continue to fixate focus obsess over Donald Trump twenty four to seven. That's and try to sabotage them every step of the way. That's my guess as we enter the new year, I do want you and your family to prioritize your safety, personal safety security, and you have to ask the question, what is your plan if that God forbid moment ever comes and you face a situation that demands personal protection. I've got my plan, and yeah, I believe in the Second Amendment. That's part of my plan. I also have Burner, which is the less lethal launcher that is extraordinarily effective. I love their technology and it is great to complement your own firearm. In other words, if you or your family or in a situation where you feel threatened, well, you might want to start with the less lethal option. I certainly make that part of my personal safety security training every single day. The beauty of Berner. Also, it is legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. I own them, I buy them, I give them away to family members and friends as a gift. You can hit a target from fifty to sixty feet away. It has powerful deterrence that are extraordinarily effective tier gas kinetic grounds. Go look at their videos online. One shot can incapacitate and an attacker for up to forty minutes. And Berner now is trusted by over five hundred government agencies and police departments and private security firms. Check out their videos and think about security, especially in this day and age. Go to Berner BYRNA dot com slash Hannity. You get ten percent off any purchase that's by r NA dot com slash Hannity. Two day, Let's go to Elizabeth in South Carolina. Happy New Year, Elizabeth. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: Thanks Shaan. I listen to you all the time, and I want to congratulate you on your engagement.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate it. Thank you. So I'm going to comment on that coming up later in the program. But I I am overwhelmed. We are overwhelmed with the words of kindness by everybody. We're so grateful.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Well, You're welcome, and I really do appreciate you covering all the bases of everything.
Speaker 6: All the time.
Speaker 7: It really keeps us informed because the mainstream won't tell us the truth. And today's a great day. It's January sixth. Certification it's going smoothly. I'm very excited for Trump to become our next president. But which goes back to you know, the January sixth brew haha. From four yearsyears ago. They have been trying to make Trump a convicted fell and then I think, if Merchan has his way, he's going to do it on January tenth. But the whole thing that I listened to people talking about the debate in the demise of Biden and when did it happen and when did we know it happened? And we all knew it was there during his race in twenty nineteen, he did a basement campaign. They hid the laptop, it was a Russian hoax, fifty one Intel line to back up Biden for that race. And then you have her report which came out February of twenty four stating that he had his mental capacity was compromised and no jury would ever convict Joe Biden. But yet they go and raid Marlago for the very same thing that they were looking at Joe for and they don't charge him, but charge Trump. But the whole thing to me is why did the Democratic Party allow that debate? Because I thought for sure that they would say, we're not going to debate a convicted felon to keep Joe hidden so they could continue with the deep state power that they so desperately want. And so we all knew it. But then they allowed that debate, which made absolutely no sense because what was their plan? Because right after that debate what happened? Trump went to Butler and he was almost as fascinated. Did they know about it?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: All I know is the flimsy excuses that were given by the Secret Service are just it's incomprehensible to me that something didn't go awry on a level that we don't know about yet. And hopefully we'll get to the bottom of, you know, the idea that they claimed it was a slope roof in Butler was not. Then everything went as planned it at Trump International, Well, somebody getting within three hundred yards of Donald Trump, a top presidential candidate, former president, with an AK forty seven that has a scope on it is hardly the plan worked. It didn't work. It's a spectacular failure. I am very very concerned we have Iranian assassination squads in this country that want to take out Donald Trump. I am very concerned about known terrorists, murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members that we know are in the country that we're gonna have to find and we're gonna have to deport, hopefully before they're they're they're going to harm more American citizens.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of work ahead of us.
Speaker 1: You know, this is where Republicans and even even magafactions, if you will, are gonna have to set aside differences. It's Donald Trump who ran, It's Donald Trump who set the agenda. It's Donald Trump who won. And you know, I noticed the infighting with Elon Musk over the holidays. I noticed the difference on H one v. One visas. I'm very aware that some people think that populism means, you know, soaking the rich, which sounds like Bernie Sanders to me, which I think is insane. I never got a job from a poor person. But it's going to be President Trump that says the agenda, and what we're going to have to do is offer him support. And the way we do that is to put pressure on our elected representatives at the right time, and we'll let you know when that time comes. Appreciated, Elizabeth, God bless you. You have a great, great new year. All the best to you or Lewis in Arkansas. Next Sean Hannity.
Speaker 8: Show, Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 2: Happy new Year. How are you?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm good.
Speaker 5: I want to thank the people that voted for Trump. I also want to thank Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, the Democrats, rhinos, never trumpers for haters to drive by media or the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, also the deniers and crucifiers. They all contributed to Trump's election.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: I mean it became, you know, twenty four to seven, every single second, every minute, every hour of every twenty four hour day, seven day week, every month, every year. This has been nine years of NonStop hatred. And the great other story, besides Trump's victory, which was historic, is that all these media outlets, all these groups, you know, subgroups if you will, that hated Donald Trump, have no influence anymore. George Clooney, Julia Roberts, the Obama's, the Clinton's, ABC, NBCCBS, New York Times, LA Times, Washington Post, MSDNC, CNN. They have no influence. And the reason is is they pushed it too far, they lie too often, and they lost the trust of the American people and their lack of objectivity moved nobody and their outright advocate advocacy of Kamala Harris's campaign didn't wasn't effective. So yeah, I think you're right to thank them all. They deserve to be patted on the back anyway. Appreciate the call. Happy New Year, my friend Jerry in my free state of Florida. Jerry, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: How are you mister Annity? I just want to wish you and your your audience ay, very happy, healthy, prosperous new year. Before we get to the point I wanted to discuss with you.
Speaker 1: Oh, we really appreciate it. And I wish everybody all God's blessing is in the new year. Uh, this year is going to be way harder than some people think. It's going to be a fight every step of the way. It's going to start with the confirmation process. And and you'll see Democrats, you know, they'll go full Bork full Tom just does Thomas full Kavanaugh and try and smear, slander bus merchant.
Speaker 2: Republicans better do their job.
Speaker 8: Yes, And I wanted to talk to you about Mike Johnson. I love Mike Johnson, but I just don't think he can. He has the respect and and the the way to keep the Republicans in unison voting as a block. And as you know and I know, you don't have to be a member of Congress to be speaker with a House. I was wondering if anybody floated New King Rig's name out there, because this he would definitely have the respect of all the Republicans, maybe Garners, some support from Democrats. He's the last speaker that that was able to have a balanced budget. I think he did that for several years.
Speaker 1: He did he did it for five years straight and it never happened. Since you're you're dead on accurate, look the presidents of Sport's Mike Johnson. I have no idea, and I'll be interviewing a speaker in fairly short order. I have something planned for next week. I'll tell you about it as this week unfolds, and it is very, very important. The only person that I think is going to be able to keep this slim majority in the House together is going to be Donald Trump himself. Donald Trump laid out the Republican agenda, he helped carry a lot of these people across the finish line, and they wouldn't have a majority without him. There was an eighty percent chance at one point that Democrats would take back the House.
Speaker 2: That didn't happen, thankfully. We have some seats.
Speaker 1: We've got to fill in the interim, a number of seats, and we need that margin to get bigger. And the sooner that happens, the better. And I think it's what ninety days in Florida, ninety days in New York, and we'll have three of the or four of those seats back, whatever the number is. But we know what the agenda is, Secure the border, the poor, criminal unvetted, Harris Biden, the illegals, bring back law and order. We know that the agenda is fixing the economy. Tax cuts as a part of it, no tax on tips, social security or over time, that's part of it. Unleashing America's energy dominance in ways we've never seen before. Joe Biden is trying to sabotage that, as we saw and discussed earlier today. And then we've got to bring, you know, a world order that makes sense with America. You know, we've got to build back our military. There is no denying American American military dominance while it still exists. We have fallen behind technologically, and we better get prepared for this new era of warfare, the next generation of warfare, which is going to be fought not on a battlefield but in an air conditioned office, and we better get ahead of it. And so I think President Trump will, We'll move very quickly, expeditiously on that. I love his idea for an iron dome to protect our country when China and Russia have hypersonic technology and we don't.
Speaker 2: That bothers me.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna have to spend money on that, but simultaneously, and then we're gonna have to spend money on deporting people, and then we're gonna have to spend money building the wall. We're gonna have to spend money shoring up Social Security and Medicare, and then we still want to cut two trillion dollars in spending. With Doze and Elon Musk and vivegar Amaswami, I want to do all of that, but those are you know, those are big picture ideas.
Speaker 2: It's very achievable.
Speaker 1: If that has ever achieved, that will be the most transformational presidency in the last one hundred plus years.
Speaker 8: I think President Trump is going to go down as a legendary president, and I just hope the God that Secret Service keeps him safe.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about it every day. I'm worried about I'm worried about terrorists in our country every day, known murderers in the country every day, cartel members, gang members in the country.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's the type of thing when you really think about it. We'll keep anybody up at night. It certainly keeps me up at night.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate your call, my friend. Thank you for being with us. I have a great new year. Jerry eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program.