Speaker 1: It's another double phone frame day mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yeah, he's He's Oliver Google, my friend of Connors and I was looking for Connor's.
Speaker 2: Dad, Eddie, Eddie, you call me, you can call me Connor's dad.
Speaker 1: But okay, so I don't want to have to do that because I feel like respectus. You's two a street and I shouldn't have to call you Connor's dad just because your Connor's dad.
Speaker 3: My name is Oliver, and then we can call.
Speaker 2: You Eddie Eddie, your Connors friend.
Speaker 3: Yes, my name is Oliver. Oliver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never Okay, we get to the point here, please okay, sure, Because I was talking to Connor day in school.
Speaker 3: What me? I was talking to Connor?
Speaker 2: You please be respectful.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Connor day in school and I was asking what kind of candy you're gonna be fasting out this Halloween and he said he's gonna pretty much crap is last year. And so I was like, I need to Dadgeunehmers, so I need to talk to him, and so gave me yourhne amerry.
Speaker 3: So now I'm on the phone with you, and I got to.
Speaker 1: Tell you that's year for Halloween, your house was only handing out sour candy and that's a total both.
Speaker 2: Oh, first of all, even you're watching Miles yon Man and.
Speaker 1: The candy is free, well you got it for free. Okay, maybe you go buy some candy.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, no, no, I'm giving you all candy for free.
Speaker 3: So giving out Towers movie. It's sour candy and it tastes like.
Speaker 2: First of all, my son did not just be hanging out with somebody who's cursing, So I mean, where don't.
Speaker 3: Even really that close for friends.
Speaker 1: It's just that I was telling him him like how carible your towns candy was last year, and so I was like, give me your phone. Us, I talked to your dad and so he gave me your phone Umerry. Now, I just have to tell you if you don't hand out something better than sour candy this year, then it's on.
Speaker 2: Okay on the phone.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm a text your person, so if it be something solky and milky like chocolate, is run saying.
Speaker 2: Well, I would cancel Halloween on you. If you keep on on my phone with this, I don't know who you are and why are you talking to me on this phone?
Speaker 1: Like this, okay, So it sounds to me that you're not going to adhere to my request of having something other than showy Shandy's.
Speaker 3: And I can't help you wish what happens after.
Speaker 2: Listen a little boy, you better get off my phone play with all this, sir.
Speaker 3: I'm not a little boy. I'm like fourteen in halfy boy, I.
Speaker 2: Will fourteen and a half year. But if you keep on talking to me that way, okay, well I wouldn't talk to my son if you If you continue to.
Speaker 1: Hand out slowery shandy this year, I ruined my whole Halloween vibelast year. I'm going to at your house at least.
Speaker 2: Who is your parents?
Speaker 3: I need to talk to them.
Speaker 2: Let's put them on the phone right now.
Speaker 3: You ooh ooh ooh.
Speaker 2: If you don't get your phone.
Speaker 3: You just thwart you just thwart this. You just swart a clout, sir.
Speaker 2: You canna swell on my phone the whole entire time.
Speaker 1: Different You're you're like an adult and you're supposed to be helped out like a higher stander or whatever.
Speaker 3: So I'm getting report you said.
Speaker 2: This is not Michelle Obama. I am not going to go higher on you. If I catch your but I'm gonna whip your little You better put your parents on the phone or give me a name. Give me the number, because I will be calling it immediately and I'll be damnaged. Little like you was just going calling me left and right. What are you four years old? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: No? This is actually doubile from the Jubile start doing a phone break on you and your wife.
Speaker 3: Set you up, man, I don't think I'll understand.
Speaker 2: I was about to beat my son, but forgive it out my numbers.
Speaker 3: Just some little boy. Yeah, she says that. Yeah, she says that you're starting to get other kids called your house. Now how to bugs you?
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. I think it's the age games calling all the time. They just wold stop.
Speaker 3: Your father wake up every morning with jubile phone. Franks