Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in your city.
Speaker 2: They are saying you.
Speaker 1: A comfort zell will be higher, a little gel and if you want a little banging.
Speaker 2: Again, I come along.
Speaker 3: I'm the politicians, the governors and mayors who constantly attack this man.
Speaker 4: William, please stop, and I'm burying the body else.
Speaker 5: It is clear that they are criminals.
Speaker 3: It is clear that they have killed people. Lower the price of everything from health carecter a cost to college to jump fees and airline tickets and credit cards.
Speaker 2: It appears that the people at the highest levels of responsibility in the government of the state of Minnesota looked the other way.
Speaker 5: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the revolution, Aware, coming to your SENTI.
Speaker 6: The way against Allas and sane you are conscious song New Sean Hannity Show, More me, I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Got up next our final news roundup and information overload hour.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Normally you hear me on w o R in New York, our big flagship station. Hey with us right now. Devin Noon is a great guy. What a career he's had, and you know, for the last few years he's been the CEO of Trump Media and Technology Group, and right now you know they're about to merge with THAE Technologies. That's all about energy, dominance, AI, all sorts of stuff important for the country and it's a massive merger. And he's with us right now, Devin, noon, is how you doing, Hey.
Speaker 2: Marcus, great to be on with you. Merry Christmas too and your listeners. And hopefully Sean's out having a great little time away from the airways.
Speaker 4: Yeah he I'm sure he is. Now you what you do now with this is very complex stuff And like I'm just reading this the merger Bold experiment for the next generation of baseload energy through a Meme stock vehicle. That sounded good, but I don't know what the hell I just said, what is it?
Speaker 2: Well, the fake news is always going to fake news. I'll just give you the quick rundown. We had to start a company several years ago to build truth Social, not because President Trump needed a new company. In fact, he didn't need a new company, but we had no way to get our voices back, so we had to build True Social. That was a monumental task. We did it all without big tech We did it with our own technology, proprietary technology. And now we're open globally and we stream globally, and we have a very sophisticated team of soft we're engineers as we Finally, we fought through the Biden administration to go public. The Trump Media and Technology Group, the ticker symbols DJT. Biden tried to stop that company from going public. Finally we won that battle about a year and a half ago, in the spring of twenty twenty four of the election year, we went public. Through that process. We have said that hey, we saw we won pre speech. We won that battle. We did what we set out to do, and then as a public company, we said, what are we going to do next? It's going to mean a lot to the American people, mean a lot to the world. And as everybody knows now, AI is eating up in these data centers, are eating up more and more energy. Everybody's using more electricity. We are in a race against China as to who's going to be AI dominant. And what we have done as a country, and I fought this when I was in the back in the Congress. We twenty years ago said well, we're going to build windmills and solar panels and it's going to be great. China said, we're going to build coal fired power plants, and we're going to build nuclear reactors, and we're going to crush everybody around the world. And in fact, now China's producing three and a half four times more energy than we are. They're producing baseload power that's much cheaper, and we're way behind. So we are ahead in AI and in data centers that we're behind and energy production. And as you probably know being there in New York, the electricity rates, especially in blue in blue states and blue cities are skyrocketing. The Red States are still you know, Red states even are still going up. But anyway, all cut to the Chase mark. The bottom line is is that we looked around and said, we want to put ourselves at the forefront of the next breaking technology. Where's that going to be? Somebody has to figure out how to crack the code on new nuclear power technology. And so what TAE Technologies has done is they've taken the the nuclear fusion process that was discovered about the same time as the Manhattan Project back during during World War Two. But we went the rout of nuclear fission, which has radioactive wastes associated with it. It's great technology, it's worked, it's provided base load power, you know, for the United States for a long time. But after Three Mile Island and then Chernobyl and Fukushima, it kind of fell out of favor. Well about twenty five thirty years ago, Chuck Schwab, Stanley Drucke, Miller others said, you know what, we need to take this science off the shelf and start studying nuclear fusion, which is which is more similar to like an MRI machine in terms of the radiation, so it's very low radioactivity. This company, all privately funded, went cruising along. They built five prototypes, five generations of reactors, and now they're ready to build their first commercial reactor. And that's where we came in. So we had a big balot sheet, a great team. We're a publicly traded company under the ticker symbol DJT, and we merged with them. We announced that merger here last week and we'll go through the process, but it should should get done in the first half of twenty twenty six. But our company, Trump Media Technology Group will now hold THAE Technologies, which is looking for I say I call this either the Manhattan Project two point zero, but it will be the biggest invention since since the first Manhattan Project, when Admiral Rickover basically figured out that he could power the Navy and power homes with atomic power. This is the next big breakthrough and I know it, you know, and I don't say it lightly as somebody who spent a lot of time on these issues. This is a big race. The Chinese are moving fast towards nuclear fusion and we need to beat them. And our companies put ourselves right in the middle of that.
Speaker 4: For thumbest thing we ever did in New York was get rid of our nuclear power. Nuclear power is the most effective and cleanest power out there. And if it only argue, will what about the nuclear waste? Well there's technology now that can take care of that easily. But so what you're talking about is the future in many ways for smaller areas, municipalities right at small nuclear fusion facilities. This is if you're into green energy, if you're in and people don't realize, I think how much energy is used up by AI and the Internet and all that. So we really need this, don't we.
Speaker 2: That's right, And what we're doing This is really breakthrough technology. A lot of people are talking about those smaller reactors that you've read a lot about, but this is actually different. The first commercial reactor is going to be fifty megawatts, which is not small, but it's on the smaller side. But that's just to prove out and study the study and build the technology. But in five, six, seven years we hope to have the science and the engineering. Right now, the plans are currently to build them at three hundred and fifty to five hundred megawatt, which that puts it right on par with all the other big power plants that are out there. So this isn't like some small reactor. These are there. These are small in size but big in power outlets. So if you and you can go to tha ta e dot com and you can you can actually look at all the schematics. You know, sorry TAE dot com if you want to look at it. But these basically fit. And there's the prototype that I've seen. It's in Orange County, California now. But the new one that will go out to find a state, if it will not be California, I can assure you that we will find a state to build this commercial plant in But you know, you're talking about a very small footprint. You know, this will fit within a within a ten thousand square foot warehouse. So it is amazing technology. Granted, you know it's it has not been done before, but the science shows that it's there. And the science has been around for you know, since since World War Two. It's just we haven't we haven't put the effort to it. And partially the breakthrough it it just hasn't been the last you know, tes uh, you know, all the work they've done to build these prototypes. It also is partially due to AI itself and the compute power because having computers that operate so quickly have made it easier to develop and harness the plasma. So it is a big breakthrough. This is a big you know, this is a big move. And like I said, I don't say it lightly that this is the Manhattan Project two point zero and it will have that effect when successful.
Speaker 4: And some of the smartest billionaires I know, for you, a couple of years now, I've been talking about this as the future and a hell of an investment of the average person wants to invest in this. How do they do that?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we're we're publicly traded so under the ticker symbol dj T Trump Media and Technology Group.
Speaker 4: All right, excellent idea. Uh, definitely the future. And uh now just explain to people, especially these green climate change I don't think they realize a Google search burns a ton of energy and AI how much energy does that use?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's a it's it's a it's a good point. The all the global warming alarmists are all heavily invested into all these big tech companies that are using that are using more and more power. So look, I don't I don't try to get into uh it's hard to read the you know what's true and what's not. But I just I bring it down to this. Number one, we're using more power, not less. Number two, we're already paying too much for power. We're not competitive against play against countries like China. So we need to lower the costs for the energy we're using today. Now, some people say we're gonna need in five years, we're gonna need double the electricity. I have no idea if that's true, but I just know that we need need better uh base load power. We're not going to do it with windmills and solar panels. But we can do it with nuclear, with nuclear power, especially nuclear fusion. And that's you know, I've been a big believer that my whole my whole career when I was in a public servant. But and look, and I don't. I don't do this mark because I'm you know, I'm a you know, I want you know, clean energy. I mean, but yeah, everybody does want clean energy. I'm not as a guy who used to drive farm equipment around and deesel motors and everything else, I want to have you know, as clean as air as possible. But most importantly to me is can it be done as cheap or cheaper than what we can produce existing power today? And the answer is it should be competitive with natural gas, coal, et cetera. I think it should be. We estimate, you know, somewhere right around that eight to ten cents a killowok costs, which is which is right in line with what what the base power cost is in most places now, out places like California, now we're upparts of forty fifty cents or kill a lot. But that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 4: And other countries. France twenty five percent nuclear powered, but we're way behind in that area. So this is a very very important technology. Tell people again where to go to where to look into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you can go to TA dot com or you can just go to Trump Media and Technology Group TMTG dot com. But yeah, it's or just go to truth Social. You can read all about it on true Social too, if you're if you have a true Social account, we're putting out all kinds of information that you can see there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Hey, one more thing. You know, things come and go in the digital technology Internet age. Things come and go. But when it comes to truth Social or Twitter, that's it. That's here to stay, isn't it. It's not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We well we've developed you know, unbreakable technology, right, so it's it's you know, nobody can shut us down. The reason we stood up and formed as a company as I started with this was not President Trump didn't need a new company, I didn't need a new job. Everybody was perfectly fine. But Twitter, Facebook, YouTube had banned many of us, including the president United States, but millions of Americans were banned from social media and either banned or shadow band. So we stood up this company to save free speech. Now, you know we've developed streaming of the products around it, but we had to build it. Remember, we had to build it without the Googles, without the Amazons, without the Microsoft. So we had to do this on our own and build it worldwide. And you know, it should have never been done. We shouldn't have had to do this. But as your listeners or Shawn's listeners, well know, the country has not you know, been operating the way it should be. It's been a dark chapter of US history, from you know, the Russia hoax, to the to the impeachment hoaxes, to January sixth to what happened with all the people that got banned from the Internet. You know, the skew that's been done on these on these different news sites and websites.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's.
Speaker 2: Really scary times if you look at it and you know we're trying to do things, build a foundation, we boom, we open up the Internet, and now we're trying to do something to provide cheap, abundant power to everyone in the United States of America.
Speaker 4: Well, it's important stuff. Devin Newns, thanks for the great work. Give ever the website again to.
Speaker 2: Go to yeah, tae dot com or just go to true Social and you can see follow the feeds there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody do that because this is very important stuff. Well, you've done amazing work, Devin Newns.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being with us, Hey, Mark, have a great Christmas there in New York.
Speaker 4: Really appreciate it. Take care. Thanks able to take some calls in a minute eight hundred nine almost gave out the w R number. Wait a minute eight hundred nine four one sean eight hundred nine for one sewn or it's eight hundred ninety four one seven three two six eight hundred nine four one seven three two six is Mark Simone here for Sean on the Sean Hannity Show, and everyone you meet, Oh the messuitle hung were you entertaining Americans? Coast and ghosts?
Speaker 5: Sean Hannity is on writing.
Speaker 1: Down all little town of Earth.
Speaker 7: Host.
Speaker 1: We see the o of theentreousleep.
Speaker 4: Now listen to that. Frank Sinatra made a lot of Christmas records.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 4: By the way, Fox Nation the streaming service as the Sinatra documentary. It's like two parts. Each one's like an hour. It's phenomenal. I was going to just watch it for a couple of minutes. I ended up watching a whole two hours.
Speaker 8: Linda's looker probably did that. Why you should have been Christmas shopping, something you have yet to do for anybody.
Speaker 4: So, oh, your present is on the way, is it?
Speaker 8: Indeed you did say earlier you were in it quite a bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm actually in the sonata.
Speaker 3: So you sat and watched yourself for two hours.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm only in for a minute here and there. But it's really good. And Linda, you were a singer. You should be watching this listen.
Speaker 8: I love Frank Sinatra, I love de Morton, I love all of these people. I think they're wonderful.
Speaker 4: But the story behind the story of Frank Sinatra and how he maneuvered and manipulated his way to the top in a good way, he was just outsmarted him.
Speaker 8: There is no good way. The music business is dirty and corrupt. You have to do that or you don't get nowhere.
Speaker 4: But he just figured out stuff. He was like the Steve Jobs of singing. He just figured out stuff nobody else could. But it's called Sinatra Echoes of an Icon and it's on Fox Nation. Do you ever watch that Fox Nation?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, it's the.
Speaker 4: Fox streaming service. It's very good and cheap too. I didn't have a subscription, but if you sign up for the whole year, it's actually pretty Uh that's.
Speaker 8: What everybody wants to hear. He's cheap.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's cheap compared to Netflix. I mean the price was much better on Fox Nation.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I canceled my Netflix.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, Netflix is great. They got a million selections. I never saw one I like canceled. They're terrible. I like it. They show you twelve thousand choices, not one that you like, not one. Hey, we'll take some calls. Next, it's Mark Simone here on The Sean Hannity Show. Don't go away your sol a merry little Christmas. Let your heart.
Speaker 1: Line from no O Troubles, We'll be out.
Speaker 6: Of Hannity uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC. He's your watch dog, one big brother. Every day Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: Two of the greatest voices, Frank Sinatra and Scott Shennan on The Sean Hannity Show. Mark Simone here, Uh, let's take some calls. Let's go to who's been Oh, let's go to he's been hanging on forty eight minutes. Let's go to Clayton in Texas. Clayton, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey, Mark. First of all, I just want to say Merry Christmas to everyone, and thank you for to everybody that's in the studio today for sacrificing their time with friends and family to be here with us.
Speaker 2: On the radio.
Speaker 4: It's Tuesday, it's not Christmas yet, I know, but I gotta be honest. Not everybody's here. We're missing a few people today. Linda's here, Ethan's here.
Speaker 5: So what I wanted to say was, I'm currently in the middle of the Hunter Biden Sean Ryan podcast interview, and I had to take a break because it's kind of excruciating, but I happened to turn in.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a serious question. It's a five and a half hour podcast. You're listening to this Hunter interview after about an hour. If you don't want to just shoot yourself, why would you keep listening? You said you're halfway through. That's two hours. Why would you even go back to it?
Speaker 5: After about five minutes? I didn't want to listen anymore?
Speaker 4: But why are you're listening?
Speaker 5: I think two things as number one, as conservatives, you know, we hold the belief that we don't think the opposition has is bad people with ideas. We think they're people with bad ideas, and so I think for Sean, to give him the platform to espouse his ideas, as much as I might detest or disagree with them, it's good to listen to them to understand, you know, to try and understand where the opposition is coming from.
Speaker 4: Okay, that takes twelve minutes. Now what are you doing for the other five hours?
Speaker 5: It's uh. He does a lot of background. He starts from birth to.
Speaker 4: Who wants to hear that.
Speaker 5: It helps you understand, It helps to humanize the individuals because again, as Conservatives and Christians, I think, you know, it's important for us to not dehumanize the opposition as much as we might disagree with them, and sometimes to test them. We can't dehumanize on Okay, but.
Speaker 4: Listen, people are listening to you right now. They're getting a feel for you. You sound like a nice guy, you got a little bit of a Texas accent, you sound like a smart guy. That listen, They've got a good feel for you. Nobody is saying, you know, I have to hear him for five and a half more hours before I can be sure we got a feel for you in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 5: Well, like I said, it helps me give a better perspective.
Speaker 4: Are you a truck driver?
Speaker 5: Know, sir? I'm just on my way to a fellow, a brother ricon relocate from Colorado back to Texas.
Speaker 4: Okay, because if you're a truck drive, maybe you got five and a half hours, but you shouldn't be listening to that. You could doze off and go right off the road. But layon. Great call, Thanks for calling. Take care now? This who is this? Sean Ryan? What is he? Where's he from? What does he do? Where do you come from?
Speaker 8: Is a former Navy seal. He has a show on YouTube that has a you know, a partner show on all the other platforms, and he basically sits down with people and he calls people on their bs. You know, he's he's in it pretty big right now with Congress and Dan Crenshaw going back and forth, and he's no nonsense. You know, He's definitely there to let people know that you can actually say what you think and it's okay to stand behind your beliefs.
Speaker 4: Okay, but anybody does a five and a half hour podcast.
Speaker 8: It's a little hey, listen, he does long format, no question, I agree with you, Listen, I have I have very strong feelings about this interview. I have not seen it, but I would not give audience to someone who has the history that he has because there are plenty of other people on the left that have done far less that would give me a better opinion of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 4: Not this guy.
Speaker 8: This guy is not a Democrat Party, you know, representative. He's just you know, a president's son who was a drug addict and a cheater and a liar and an abuser. I mean, piss off.
Speaker 4: Okay, But I do a podcast which is quite successful.
Speaker 8: By the way, exactly right, and I listened to it.
Speaker 4: It's on iHeart. In fact, it's in the top fifty of iHeart podcasts in America. Wow, And I wouldn't What kind of ego would I have if I said I'm gonna do five and a half hours, I would you do? Well?
Speaker 8: I think we Also part of the problem is if you've ever heard Hunter Biden speak, it's a struggle for him. It's words are not easy to him.
Speaker 4: So it's you know, okay, but put him on with me, let me interview and let sean interview. We get it done in fifteen minutes. Well get everything?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but these other part I see these other podcasts with and there has to be some kind of legislation that not everybody can have a podcast. There has to be. It's out of control. My dentist has a podcast. Everybody has a podcast, every housewife. I know if you heed my podcast. No, I don't want to mention names, but some of them. What do you mean everybody loves it? I said, yeah, but you send it to your friends, they love it. Nah, everybody loves it. Nobody likes it except your friends. And I shouldn't say any because I well, I don't know a lot of these people. But the worst podcast this.
Speaker 8: Could explain why you're alone at Christmas. I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: No, I've met plenty of people at Christmas. But everybody has a podcast. Now stop it. And what happened to the podcast was just audio? Now it's video. Uh, it's all kinds of video is huge. I never why.
Speaker 8: I because people like to see people in their natural habitat, which most people who are podcasting look more natural than the people we see on TV.
Speaker 4: They are not in their natural heut.
Speaker 8: I agree, but they used to be that way.
Speaker 4: They took a corner of their house, put some funny lighting in it, and a bookshelf behind them, and books they never read, and a microphone this way and that. Who sits at home with a big microphone in front of them, it's not a natural house? You do, No, I don't.
Speaker 8: You don't have any microphones in your home?
Speaker 4: Yes, in one room that's the studio, one room.
Speaker 8: With some bookcases behind it, and maybe some plants and some special lighting.
Speaker 4: Well, but that's different. Well the reason is I'm a professional broadcaster and I got to go into TV shows and if you don't have that every single time, you got to go down to the show and be in the studio exactly. But if you're a paid professional broadcaster, that's one thing. But if you're a housewife somewhere or a real estate agent, don't do a podcast sell homes. Yeah, I mean, I can't tell you how many times. This one woman who owns a couple of restaurants, who said the other day in my podcast, I'm going to start a second podcast. I said, really, I'm opening two more restaurants.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: And then they get mad that you're trying to be in their business.
Speaker 8: So I do agree with you that there are a lot of people who now do to the ease of technology are doing things that they maybe shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 4: Probably not anyway, Let's take it another call. Let's go to Rob in Long Island. Rob, how you doing?
Speaker 7: We must you in the morning.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, where are you? Are you anywhere near the phone? Yeah? But do you on a speakerphone? You're on a speakerphone? Right, poor Rob?
Speaker 8: Rob has been holding for so long.
Speaker 4: It's the most listened to radio show in America. There's sixteen million people listening. How many do you need listening before you'll actually pick up the phone and not use the speaker.
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: You hung up. Let's go to Ron in Wisconsin. Ron, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Get off the speaker phone? Yes? Ron?
Speaker 4: How do Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's your opinion is is why the president has re implemented the Smith Month Act, or maybe a Smith Month Act on steroids to to get rid of some of the lying and all that stuff that the Left does. We've got a sister that lives in Kansas City, and she does not get any of the information that that, you know, we get about what President Trump is doing. All she get is the lies.
Speaker 4: Well doesn't she have the Internet? Yeah, but she's we didn't wake you did.
Speaker 3: She doesn't search for it. I mean, it's like it's got to the point where I won't even call and talk to her because all we do is get in an argument.
Speaker 4: Well, why do you talk about it? You know, especially everybody going to a Christmas dinner with the family, Why do you talk about politics? Why don't you just talk about other stuff?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: I tried, but she always brings it up. Let's just tell you you don't talk about politics. Yeah, Well that's why I don't call her anymore. So, all right, the part of part of the problem, I think the reason some of the polling that, you know, if if the polling is valid that president you know a thing like on affordability and the economy and stuff, is if his polling is going down, it is because a lot of the people don't get the information. You know, they don't if they don't search for it, if they don't have any information to look for it and do broad broad spectrum news, they don't get the information. They just they just hear what what msn NBC puts out.
Speaker 4: And all right, well that's a good point. You're absolutely right, Ron, thanks for calling. Yeah, it's it's not MSNBC anymore, it's MS now. Have you watched it lately? They were thrown out of NBC. Yeah, NBC threw MSNBC out, tossed him out of the building, ejected them, spun off, the company, got rid of it, made him take NBC out of the name. It's now called MS now. If you watch it, you can really see the difference. You know, when you used to watch MSNBC, it was the biggest studio, the set, you know, the wall was like twenty five feet behind Joe Scarborough. Now you watch it's a small studio. Of the walls like four feet behind him. And the table he's the big table, hohold. Now it's a little table. And they used to whenever news broke, let's cut you NBC News correspondent London bo. Well now they have no connection to NBC news. Now they cut to some amateur in London. It's just awful. It's kind of sad and pathetic.
Speaker 8: How do you even know he's in London? He could be at his home in a book, you know, bookshelf right behind him.
Speaker 4: You know, well that is true. It is MS now, so I wouldn't trust him at all. We go to Diane in Santa Cruz. Diane, how you doing.
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 3: I'm good, How are you good?
Speaker 7: I wanted to comment on the recent shooting at the university. Was I believe that our policy of no our gun free zones has been an abject failure, and I think that we should arm our teachers and staff and other people with a non lethal firearms.
Speaker 4: You mean like a burnout the kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a good idea. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think that it's our right. It's a constitutional right to be armed, and it goes to the heart of our republic.
Speaker 4: All right, good idea, Diane, Thanks for calling.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Brown University, that president should be throwing the hell out of there and fired for total incompetence. He's got a security director with no law enforcement experience. He's got a long resume of being at other colleges in college security. He was a patrolman and a college police, but he's no real law enforcement. Also, they did not have the proper surveillance cameras or equipment.
Speaker 8: That no, no, no, they had it.
Speaker 4: They had two cameras but they took it down. Yeah, but there are two cameras on the building there. The president of Brown University's home had thirty cameras around at thirty. So and she's getting three four million a year. You're spending how much does it cost to go there? Like eighty thousand a year?
Speaker 8: Eighty to ninety thousand. In that you see the indoctrinated.
Speaker 4: The one video they had of the guy that was they didn't have security cameras. That was because some neighbor had a ring, a doorbell camera or something. That the only reason they had that video.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you something. They have the video, We're just never going to see it. There is no way. Yeah, that school doesn't have that video.
Speaker 4: There is. He got an incompetent president. He got a security head with no law enforcement experience at all. Anyway, Well, we've got one more segment to go. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Handedy. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Mark Simone NYC at Instagram, Twitter, Mark Simone n y at Twitter. Turn it up. That's Frank Sinatra. Oh have yourself a merry little Christmas. I hate when they bring in the whole chorus Yours and better with just him happy. Anyway, back in a moment on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Faithful friends who are dear to us.
Speaker 4: Gather near to us.
Speaker 6: One small old inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 4: This is the Sean Hannity Show. You're a mean one, mister Grinch. You really are.
Speaker 3: Yours Cudley as a cactus, You're as charming as an elster.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 4: Finally a good Christmas song here, I go at uh.
Speaker 8: You know, I'd like to dedicate that to you. I picked it especially for you.
Speaker 4: Look who's talking.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm ho ho and all the way to Christmas Day. Unlike some people, you know, these.
Speaker 4: Christmas songs were all recorded in the summer. They record them in July because that's when you have to get it ready. And most of them were written in the summer by songwriting to tell you they were like on the beach in California, it was eighty five degrees.
Speaker 8: It's always a summer in California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. And that's another thing about New York. It's real Christmas here. Look at the window the trees Rockefeller Center.
Speaker 8: I do agree with that. I like the Northeast.
Speaker 2: It's cold.
Speaker 4: That's Christmas. You people in Florida are trying to put lights on a palm tree. That's not the same thing, doesn't work, and these what do you do for Christmas? You watch It's a Wonderful Life and all.
Speaker 8: I haven't watched it yet, so I'm gonna watch it for the first time. I think probably today or tomorrow. I watched White Christmas the other night while I made cookies for all the kids teachers gifts.
Speaker 2: I did that.
Speaker 4: The movie one of the best Christmas movies. The Bishop's wife Carrie Grant. Oh, I haven't seen that, one of the finest Christmas movies.
Speaker 8: I will watch that.
Speaker 4: It's a Wonderful Life. Actually makes no sense at all.
Speaker 8: Why we just had Greg Jared on the other day and he was telling us all phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Way, oh please, you know they show the town. If there was no George Bailey, it was much better without him. I had restaurants, casinos, nightclubs. It was much better without him.
Speaker 8: Spoken from the single man, Well, there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of good Christmas movies.
Speaker 8: Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn is great.
Speaker 4: That's where the song White Christmas is actually originally about Frosty. Frosty is good.
Speaker 8: Charlie Brown Christmas.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 8: Been some of my favorite Vince Giraldi can't go wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so well, we're just about out of time. I want to have a great Christmas. Oh oh no, I like that one.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 8: Never heard that song.
Speaker 4: Enjoy it? Why you ken, You're not going to hear this music a week from now. It's going to all be gone till next year. Thanks for listening. Take care,