Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of premier networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of weird. This is Strange Things Within Joshua E. War I am Joshua wape Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and we here in experiments you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show, create a UFO and cryptid hunting kit for pennies plus. Later on, I want to tell you about a personal paranormal experience I had days ago that you may or may not believe. And then, if we have time, I've got some weird news regarding the moon. I want to dig into There's a lot to talk about, but the first half of the show is going to be dedicated to this series that I recently started to give you advice on how you can document paranormal activity, either professionally or just for fun, just using common household items and things that cost very little. It is based upon my book poor Man's Paranormal and that book is subtitled a manual on using household items to document ghosts, UFOs, cryptieds, and psychic activity right now, and I mean with what you probably have on hand at your house right now. And I recently did the first one in the series about how to hunt ghosts for pennies. And in this show, I'm going to combine UFOs encrypteds because for one thing, a lot of the same methods used for ghost hunting can be applied to UFOs encrypted, so we've already covered it. And then also these are shorter chapters. But the oddest thing is I believe there is some kind of a relationship between UFOs and aliens and cryptids or monsters, and the connection between UFOs, aliens and cryptids is most clearly exemplified by these stories regarding creatures like Mothman, what is Mothmann? Is Mothman some undiscovered creature or is it some kind of an alien? Often there are UFOs seen around the time that Mothman is seen. And even when you have something that we always refer to as a cryptid like Bigfoot, well we have these examples of Bigfoot seeming to just teleport and do things that a normal biological creature cannot do. For example, I told you a while back about this documentary that you should watch if you're into Bigfoot. It's called a Flash of Beauty Paranormal Bigfoot. From what I understand, there are two Flash of Beauty movies, and this is the second one, called Paranormal Bigfoot, and you can watch it through bigfootdoc dot com, you know, just like documentary doc bigfoot doc dot com. The first one I think is called Flash of Beauty Bigfoot Revealed, But the one that I am telling you about is Flash of Beauty Paranormal Bigfoot. So watch that second one if you want to see some pretty interesting evidence about Bigfoot being some kind of a paranormal entity that can even you know again, teleport and shoot off into space and do all kinds of weird unnatural things. So let's just dig right into the investigative techniques. And of course, if you want to know more about this, you can go to the Curiosity Shop on my website and you can download the PDF of poor Man's Paranormal along with a number of other books, for very little money. All right, let's start with UFOs. Everything covered in the section on ghosts that I talked about before can also be applied to UFO research. In fact, it seems more and more likely that many so called alien encounters mimic the characteristic of ghosts, some kind of inter dimensional being that slips back and forth. However, there are a few simple techniques especially suited to documenting UFOs. And this is not if you just want to be some paranormal investigator doing this professionally. I mean, just try this out in your backyard sometime. If you have an old fashion AM radio, just take that radio and find a blank channel with only white noise, and you can use that blank channel as a great detection device. For example, if you hold it near like an old fashioned computer monitor or TV screen, you should be able to hear a distinct change in the hiss of the background static. And this is because the energy given off by the screen partially enters the frequency range detected by the AM radio band. You might notice the same thing if you hold it up to say something like a microwave when it's turned on. During a significant meteor shower, you can sit under a nine clear sky, tune your radio to a blank AM band and hear crackles as meteors enter our atmosphere. And this is because the energy of a significant body flying through an electromagnetic field creates ripples that reach Earth, and therefore you can also use this to determine when a powerful UFO may be overhead. Now, though by definition we don't understand what UFOs are, they are often associated with these immense electrical fields. And if you think of UFO maybe nearby, tune your AM radio to a blank channel and just listen, and you should hear some strange crackling when a craft is in the area. As an example of this, turn on your AM radio when a lightning storm is approaching and you will also hear these crackles each time the lightning strikes in the distance. The bigger and more directed your antenna, the better. And for those of you who go to places like Brown Mountain where you sit at the overlooking car looking for the brown mountain lights, you should definitely turn your radio on one of these blank AM bands, because you know what if those lights appear on that mountain a mile or two away and at the same time you start getting interference on your AM radio band, that shows you you're not looking at some camper with a flashlight or some four wheeler. No, this is something more like a plasma that's producing an enormous amount of energy and electromagnetic interference. You can also do this just using walkie talkies, even if it's something like a cheap o walkie talkie that you might get at a toy store. Walkie talkies function effectively in this capacity. Basically, any device designed to receive or transmit information is subject to interference from overwhelming electrical energy fields. And of course, I'm always talking about being a big fan of using a compass, so you need to really take a compass. I like that, an old fashioned mechanical compass. Yes, you can use your phone. I've mentioned that before. I believe Online Compass Dot app is the one that I currently use on my phone, and it's not an app you download. You just go to online compass dot app and a compass just pops up there on the screen and you can hold your phone flat and when you move around, you know, it'll show you what direction you're pointing. But you know, I prefer to have the old fashioned wrist watch or yeah, kind of wristwatch style compass. So when you witness something odd in the sky, it is important to be able to later describe approximately where it appeared in the sky. Ideally you should have a compass on hand for that purpose. And in fact it also, of course may affect the compass. The magnetic field of the UFO might make the compass act weird. But if you do not have a compass, and you can't access a signal on your phone or whatever, and you see a UFO during the day, you can actually improvise as a compass. If you have a wristwatch that's got hands on it, and some people still wear those. All you do is hold your watch flat so that the hour hand is facing the sun, and then you look at the point halfway between the hour hand and the twelve and that direction is south, so therefore the opposite is north. And once you know north, you can determine that east is on the right and west is on your left, and that will also give you a simple way of determining later what part of the sky you saw this UFO in. And this is something that I hesitate to describe. I'm going to just brush over it because it's one of the more fun things that I used to make, especially when I was a kid doing science experiments. It's a homemade electroscope. So just like ghosts, many UFOs produce these powerful electrostatic charges in the air. And it's so pronounced that you can set up what I call a trap to tell if one may have passed through your area. And it's particularly useful before going to bed at night, so you can check it in the morning and see if something has triggered the electroscope. Could be a UFO, could be a ghost. But the basic idea is you need something first, like a little thin strip of foil aluminum foil. It's about four inches long a third of an inch wide, and I tell you that the ideal type is the type that you find often on a piece of chewing gum, one of those little thin foil wrappers. And what I used to do is take that foil wrapper and soak it in water for a few hours, and then after that you can kind of rub the paper coating off of it and you have a much more lightweight, little thin piece of aluminum foil. And now when we come back from this break, I'm going to tell you simply how you use this little strip of aluminum foil to set up a trap, so to speak. And it's not really a trap. It's an indicator triggers if something like a UFO or ghost comes around and produces an electrostatic charge in the middle of the night or whenever for that matter. All you need is a glass jar like a mason jar. And when we come back, I'm gonna tell you about that, and then we're gonna wrap up the UFO portion, and I'm gonna tell you what to do if you think you may have a cryptid a monster of some kind running around your house, running around your property, You're probably not gonna be prepared for it. So I'm gonna teach you what to do if it happens to you. All Right. You know, of course that you can find all kinds of interesting goodies if you visit my website Joshua Pwarren dot com. But one of the best things you can do for yourself is just sign up for my free e newsletter right there on the homepage. It's free and spam free. I write it with my own fingers, and I will keep you updated on my upcoming giveaways and experiments that you can participate in, breaking news that I can get to you immediately, all that and more. But the coolest thing is is when you sign up. It takes you two seconds. You put your email address in there, you hit submit, and then you will instantly receive an automated email from me with links to all kinds of goodies for you, free stuff online right there, like a free online good luck charm, some free money, magic secrets, freed PDFs, all kinds of goodies, and please check out the Curiosity Shop while you're there as well. All that and more is at joshuapuaran dot com. There is no period after the pee when you type that in. I am Joshua P. Warren and you are listening to Strange Things all on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 4: Hey, folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Tom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month, we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, it's very easy. Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com, click the emerging artist banner in the carousel, follow the instructions, and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to coastam dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's producer Tom and you're right where you need to be.
Speaker 4: This is the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM, aaronormal podcast network.
Speaker 5: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the artbel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast tocoastam dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out.
Speaker 2: Of your mobile app usage.
Speaker 5: All the info is waiting for you now at Coast to Coast am dot com. That's Coast to Coast AM dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua p Owaran, beaming into your worm whole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. Getato, ZOOMT and let's get back to this thing that you might call, I don't know, a UFO booby trap that can also be used for other paranormal stuff. It it really, it just boils down to this little sliver of lightweight aluminum foil again about four inches long a third inch wide. And once you have this little strip, what you want to do is you want to fold it over on itself so it makes like a V shape, and then get yourself something like a coat haanger, a metal coat hanger, a metal coat hanger that doesn't have any insulation on it, or a similar kind of stiff wire and bend that wire into the shape of a J so it looks like a hook. And then you take that little piece of aluminum foil that's shaped like a V, and you just hang it off of that hook like an upside down V. So you have this wire that looks like a hook, and you have your aluminum foil that looks like an upside down V hanging off the hook, and it's just going to be hanging there all limp. Now, the next step is to put this whole thing inside of a glass jar. So find yourself a glass jar, like an old mason jar that has a metal lid. Poke a hole in the lid of that jar, and you want to put that hook down in the jar, and just have the top of that hook sticking up above the lid of the jar. And if you need to keep it in place somehow, you can use glue, tape, modeling, clay. It doesn't matter as long as you have a metal lid and this cook is going through the metal lid and it's got that little piece of aluminum foil hanging inside the jar. If you're having trouble visualizing this, it's in my pdf there at the Curiosity Shop at Joshuapewarren dot com call poor Man's pair normal. Now, you can leave it like that, but to make it more sensitive, I like to take just a big sheet of aluminum foil out of my kitchen and crunch it up into a ball and just stick that ball on the very top of the wire because that helps it pick up electric fields. Now here's what's gonna happen. When you look at that jar and you see that little strip of aluminum foil hanging in there all limp, there's nothing impressive about it. But if you take something like a plastic comb and rub it through your hair and build up a little charge or a balloon or something like that, and then you bring it near the top of that lid of that jar, you will see that little V shaped piece of foil spring to life. Pop. Those two little halves of that V are going to separate and push away from each other. And that's because that like charges repel and dislike charges a tract, just like with a magnet. So what happens is when you bring that charge over there, that little piece of foil gets the same charge on both sides, and the little pieces of foil push away from each other. So if you take one of these electroscopes, it's that simple, just a job made with a jar and a coat hanger and maybe a stick of gum. If you take one of these things, and you just put it in a place that you think well could be haunted, maybe like a haunted room, or you put it in an area where you think there may be some UFO activity. Maybe you put it on your back porch. Who knows. You leave it there and at night, let's say it looks totally normal. But then you go to bed and you wake up in the morning and you walk out there and guess what those limp a little pieces of foil boom are pushing away from each other. You'll know that it has received a charge at some point and it's holding that charge and you don't even have to wait overnight. Sometimes I would bring these with me on investigations and I would just set one and say, like a haunted room or something like that, and then later I would check to see if it had gotten a charge. You just it's very very easy to do. And again this cost you next to nothing. And I call it a trap. You know, it's a UFO trap or a ghost trap. Very easy thing to do to investigate anything that produces that kind of energy. But let's move on to the last portion of this material for today's show, Cryptids. Okay, Monsters cryptids are creatures that may or may not exist, and everything covered in the sections on ghosts and UFOs can also be useful for cryptid research. And that's because all manifestations are some form of energy, and the more information you have the better. Nonetheless, since cryptids are generally believed to be denser biological manifestations, well, here are some things that you should know about improvised research. Number one, of course, is taking samples. You should always do whatever you can to take a sample of any physical trace. It is perfectly fine to do so by shielding your hand with maybe a glove or a piece of saran wrap, and picking up a hair, a bit of skin, some droppings, or whatever you know, and placing it directly into just a zip lock style plastic bag. And now more than ever, it's important to make sure you do not touch it directly, since DNA technology is so advanced and any microscopic fleck of your skin and can completely contaminate a potentially invaluable piece of evidence. So always make a point to carry baggies with you. And I'm dating myself with this one, but one thing that I wrote back in the day is I used to love these little plastic containers that you would buy thirty five millimeter film roles inside. You know, so like you get a little you buy a roll of thirty five millimeter film, it come in a little hard plastic bottle. And those things were great because they would sell wonderfully and ensure your sample is not mashed. And so I mean something similar to that. I know nowadays very few people are buying film anymore, but you know, you need a little container like that if you want to make sure something doesn't get crushed. It's generally best to take samples and store them in a typical refrigerator until a proper analysis can be arranged. Never put them in any liquid, and certainly do not let them come into direct contact with ice. And you know, once you have if you have a good sample, you know you can contact me through my website and maybe I'll have some advice on analysis. But your best bet is to just contact the biology department of your nearest credible education institution. I know how challenging it could be to get good analysis done. I'm struggling right right now to get some analysis done of DNA on a sword that I have, and I've had a number of people offer to do it, but I want to make sure that it's done exactly the way that it's to make sure it's done properly. Like, for example, I don't want somebody who just specializes a paternity test to be like, oh, yeah, give me your sword. I'll tell you if you got alien DNA on it, it's only going to cost you three hundred bucks. It's like, maybe you're not the best person. So I'm talking to some scientists right now at some educational institutions, and you know, that's the kind of thing that you would want to do. But what is even more significant most of the time for those of you who think you may have encountered a monster or encryptid is making a cast.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Let's you just you happen upon some footprint somewhere, and maybe you don't have plaster of Paris, so you need to get a cast of that thing. Anytime a creature imprint, particularly a footprint, is found, it's important to obtain a cast. But these prints, these they can degrade very quickly, especially if the weather turns it's getting rainy. So if you can only work with homemade items and don't have the time to obtain some plaster. Here is your best bet. Just go into the kitchen. See how much baking flour you have. This will have to be two thirds of your mixture, so gauge proportions accordingly. Take hot water to constitute one third of your finished solution and mix it with as much salt as you have on hand. So, while still hot, pour in the flour and mix it till a gouey paste is formed. It should not be runny, but also not too firm. So pour this gooey substance into the imprint and watch it dry to become firmer, and on air temperature, it may firm up in an hour or two, cohesive enough to remove a one piece. At that point you just carefully lift it up and pick away pieces of debris, and then as soon as possible, put it in an oven on a pan or a cookie type sheet and bake it at three hundred degrees fahrenheit for an hour. And afterward you should have a decent homemade cast. And let's see what is I don't know what three hundred degrees fahrenheit is to celsius. Let me look this up real quick for those of you in other parts of the world. So that's one hundred and forty eight degrees almost one hundred and forty nine degrees celsius. So you want to bake it at three hundred fahrenheigh or let's say one forty nine celsius for one hour. So again, hot water is going to excuse me, two okay, So flour is baking. Flower is going to two thirds your mixture hot water the final third. Mix it with as much salt as possible. Mix it up good, get the right consistency. Pour it in there, leave it for I don't know, maybe an hour or two when you can take it out, pop it in the oven, and you're gonna have yourself a surprisingly decent cast. And that is how you can document something that might be running around your house. All right, that's it for the second part of my series on how to create investigation tools for cheap There's only one more left, and I'll do that on an upcoming podcast. And that's why I'm going to get into some of the psychic stuff in ESP. But when we come back from this break, Look, you know, I do my best to avoid talking about politics, but sometimes things happen to politicians that transcend politics, and I'm talking about the assassination attempt on Donald Trump, and I had a pretty weird personal experience the day that someone almost killed him, And when we come back, I'm going to tell you about that experience. I'm Joshua pe Warren, and you are listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages.
Speaker 1: The art Belvault never disappoints classic audio at your fingertips. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com for full details.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network with the best shows that explore the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. You can enjoy all shows on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find your favorite podcasts.
Speaker 6: My name is Mark Rawlings, president of Paranormal Day dot Com. Over five years ago, George Nori approached me with a unique concept, a dating site for people searching for someone with interest in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and the paranormal. From that, Paranormal Day dot Com was born. It's a unique site for unique people, and it's free to join to look around. If you want to upgrade and enjoy more of our great features, use promo code George for a great discount.
Speaker 2: So check it out.
Speaker 6: You got nothing to lose. Paranormal date dot Com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast d M Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. Of course, you know, I live here in Las Vegas, Nevada, and this year we have had the hottest year on record in the history of Las Vegas. Just the other day it was one hundred and twenty degrees fahrenheit, which is almost forty nine degrees celsius. And you know, those are the kinds of temperatures you expect from Death Valley, which is only about a two hour's drive down the road by the way. In fact, the first time I visited Death Valley, I don't even think it was one hundred and twenty degrees. I think it was like one seventeen one eighteen, so I've actually I was in my backyard the other day and was hotter there than Death Valley. But look, don't feel too sorry for me. Okay. I have a nice, big, air conditioned to story house and a swimming pool, so I'm fine. But one day recently Larne noticed that our our our swimming pool pump has had stopped because are the swimming pool. It's a it's an in ground pool in the backyard, and it's attached to what's called a spa, which is basically like you consider a hot tub or something like that, but it's all built in together. And there's like a little waterfall that comes from the spa and goes over this ledge into the pool. I think it's called a spillover and uh. So she looked out during the afternoon and realized that the water wasn't flowing like it was supposed to be. So I opened the door and stepped outside, and I smelled strange aroma. And I looked over to see that the pump for my swimming pool had completely melted and was smoking. And so this, I mean like I was actually out there that at some point that day trying to cook an egg on the uh, on the ground, and I wasn't successful doing that. But this, this is the kind of scenario I'm talking about so I grabbed a fire extinguisher just in case this thing burst into flames, and you know, cleared out any flammble like debris from around it. And then I called my pool guy and he said, wow. He says, I've never seen a meltdown like that before. And so the next morning he came out very early to replace this pump and it was not cheap, but so I had to be up early that morning. And that was I believe on Saturday, July thirteenth, of the day that somebody tried to shoot former President Donald Trump as he was on the stage in Pennsylvania. So I was up early that morning anyway, So I started my day kind of earlier than usual, and he got the pumper placed, and so then when Lauren got up, she had to go off and run some errands. So I was sitting there. I brought my computer into my dining room where I needed to get some work done on a website. So I was just sitting there, no TV on, no news whatsoever, sitting there in front of my computer, just totally absorbed in all this HTML code and all this stuff that takes a lot of concentration. And as I was working, all of a sudden boom. It was like a light bulb hit me, and I instantly knew somebody is going to try to assassinate Donald Trump. And I had a flash in my mind of what this looked like. Okay, and I had not been thinking at all about that sort of thing, but it was so strong I immediately stopped what I was doing. I picked up my phone and there it was. Boom. It was breaking news. This had just happened. And I'm telling you talk about an eerie feeling, because I know I can never prove to you that that's true, but why would I make that up? And I had this, I felt this enormous shock wave in the force when that happened. And so again, this is one of those things that I believe transcends politics. It's just about the state of the world in general. But I tell you this because to me, this is just one other piece of personal proof that psychic phenomena esp. Whatever you want to call it, exists, and that we are all connected in some way, and that sometimes earth shattering things happen, and even though you're not directly involved or anywhere nearby, you can feel some kind of a ripple happened. And you know, the last time something similar to that happened, I guess was when somebody, when I guess Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan back in nineteen eighty one. And I happened to be I was a little kid, and I happened to be watching television when that happened. So that, I mean, maybe that always kind of stuck with me that I was I saw that play out, and so maybe I'm just more sensitive to those types of things. But again, proof of psychic phenomena. And if you experience something like that, feel free to contact me and tell me about it. You can email me through my website joshuape Warren dot com. Just scroll down to the bottom and you'll find the information. Something else I want to share with you that I was very excited to see sort of a confirmation of something that I've been talking about for many years. Here's just one source. CNN has reported scientists confirm first lunar cave that could help shelter astronauts from the Moon's extreme temperatures. Now, if you may not realize this, but I have quite an interesting history with talking about things that used to be considered Moon conspiracies and that's because that long story short. When I was a young man, I was an apprentice of a former NASA Hall of Fame engineer named Charles A. Yost. I helped him with projects in his laboratory in western North Carolina, and one day Charles Yost said, I want to show you something, and he sat me down in his office and he played for me this very bizarre footage he had obtained from one of the Apollo missions, in which the astronauts are flying over the surface of the Moon, and they captured what looked like some kind of a giant black smoke stack sticking out of the surface of the Moon. And then as the camera is passing over it, the smoke stack appears to release, like a little puff of smoke. And I said, what is that? And he said, that's a good question. You tell me. He was one of the guys who actually engineered the spacecraft, and he was involved in every step of the Moon landings, and he even he could not explain what. He said, there's stuff on the surface of the Moon that is weirder than we are that we know about or talk about. And if you would like to see this footage, let me tell you how you can see it. Go to Joshua Pewarren dot com and you'll see in the menu at the top there's a section that says gallery of the Strange. There's a lot of good stuff there, but scroll down to the set that says a smoke stack on the Moon. Question Mark, question mark, question mark and click that and you can watch this footage. He gave me permission to post that on the internet for the first time, and I went on coast to coast am and talked about it, and my goodness, there was such a huge backlash from I mean, there are people out there who were just coming after me, trying to tear me to pieces, saying, no, no, no, there's nothing on the moon. This is ridiculous, you're spreading misinformation. It was almost suspicious, okay, like there was an orchestrated group out there trying to immediately squash any discussion of weird stuff on the Moon. And then, of course I became friends with Jim Mars and he wrote this fantastic book called Alien Agenda and an Alien Agenda. He talked about how the Moon is much weirder than we know that you know, it seems to be largely hollow, that it rings like a bell when a meteor strike exit. That also there seems to be some atmosphere on the Moon, that there are vapors on the Moon, and scientists back there we're like, no, no, that's impossible. They said that even if there were a smoke stack on the Moon, there's no atmosphere and so it couldn't release a puff of smoke that drifts. Well, guess what, after the years have gone by, little by little, every single thing that Jim Marris said about the Moon has come true. Everything he wrote about, there is a slight atmosphere on the Moon, there are examples of water vapors on the Moon, there's ice on the Moon. And you know, you have people like Richard C. Hogland who've talked about tunnels and tubes on the Moon that could almost be like, you know, transportation systems. And here this is just the latest one. Scientists confirm first lunar cave that could help shelter astronauts from the Moon's extreme temperatures against CNN says. Scientists have long theorized the existence of lunar caves, underground passageways formed through volcanic processes that are connected to the pits covering the Moon's surface. Now, a team of international researchers has found the first direct evidence the Moon's deepest known pit connects to a cave that could provide shelter to astronauts. Let me just point out something right off the bat. This article says scientists have long theorized the existence of lunar caves. Bull Okay, back in the day when crazy fringe people like myself or Jim Marris we're talking about or you know, I don't know, Richard C. Hoagland, but people like that, we're talking about the possible existence of these structures on the Moon. It was all the scientists. Then they were saying, no, no, no, this is all conspiracy, This is fringe, This is wacko stuff. But as soon as they're ready to discuss it, oh, we've known this for a long time. And so they go on to say that this is going to help as humans go back to the Moon and explore more. Hear how big this thing is. Okay, it says they collected all this data from this lunar reconnaissance orbiter and they found that this thing is at an underground there's a great picture of it. Okay, so okay. The cave measures one hundred and forty eight feet wide. That's forty five meters between thirty and eighty meters long. That's ninety eight and two hundred and sixty two feet long. It's huge. Okay, when we come back, I have a story to tell you. Okay, I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas. It can also expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything. Do everything for them.
Speaker 4: On the iHeartRadio and AM Parol Podcast Network. Listen anytime, any place.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Sandra Champlain. Ever wonder what happens when we die? Well, I'm going to make it easier for you to understand. Join me for my show Shades of the Afterlife. New shows come out every Friday, so I'll be looking for you right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren. And yeah, they always said we were crazy, people like myself, Jim Morris, others who said, hey, wait, there's weird stuff on the Moon. It seems to be largely hollow, There is an atmosphere, there are things like water vapors, there are possibly tunnels. There is and then little by little they've acknowledged all this. Scientists have come out They came out in twenty twenty one and said, guess what turns out the Moon has a comet like tail that shoots a beam across Earth. This beam made of sodium particles, and it's especially pronounced around the New Moon. What the moon shoots a beam of sodium particles toward Earth? And then I mean you have people like John Lear, the late John Lear, and I know everybody thought he was awfully out there when he said there is life on the moon, there are beings living up there. And he even said best I recall that they might even be harvesting human souls. And everybody said, is this guy bonkers? Well, you know what, maybe maybe he was not bonkers. Maybe he was onto something. Personally, I would not be a bit surprised if there's some kind of life on the Moon. I think the Moon may just actually be like the gigantic version of well, it's like the Death Star from Star Wars. We're going to find out that it's it's some kind kind of an ancient construct. And this article that just came out about the caves has a quote from a scientist quote the caves are a unique environment that preserves the history of the Moon end quote. This is from Lorenzo Bruzzoni, at telecommunications professor, and he said, quote, the analysis of rocks inside the caves could enable new discoveries related to lunar evolution. Blah blah blah. Okay, so yeah, they're talking about, oh, we have a shelter here. Well, you know, maybe yea other beings have found shelter there as well. And it's getting harder and harder to keep secrets like that now that we've become such a globalized technological society. There are various countries that can go up to the Moon, and it's harder than ever to keep a lid on the reality that the Moon may have some signs of being an artificial construct that may even still contain, if not life, then remnants, you know, like fossils of life that was once there that would rewrite our history of the cosmos. So just once again, let me remind you the scientists who have been belittling a lot of us, who have been saying that we think there's evidence for this, are now having to come around and take credit for Oh no, we knew that, we hypothesize this all along. That kind of stuff. You know, it chafes me a little bit because I've seen it happen far too long, over and over again, you know what, speaking of space oriented things, I think I want to end the show by telling you what I don't know. It's kind of a funny story. And I say this because that I told this to Lauren the other day. I'm not even sure i'd ever brought this up before.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do a segment on the show I just call mental Manna, where I just tell you some story that I think maybe you'll find you know, you'll find it kind of interesting or humorous or whatever. And recently I talked on this show about my experiences hanging out with Scott Gruenwald when we were both cast members for an entire season. You know, we were stars on this TV show on the Travel Channel called Paranormal Papa. And how that during the times when we were filming stuff in kind of like the studio stuff in New York City, he and I would hang out a lot almost every day. And the funny story is that I mentioned that Scott liked to smoke a lot, and that that was his, you know, his big thing. He was always always on the sidewalk sucking down a cigarette, and he would ask me to step out and join him a lot. And I am not a smoker, but you know I will in cases like that. I'll step out with with a buddy and smoke a cigarette if that's going to help him out. So we were on the corner of this block one day and a very i think we were pretty much right there around like Times Square, you know, it was a very very popular area, and so he and I are just standing there and this lady who's quite scantily clad, came walking up to the two of us and asked Scott for a light. And Scott was a very sociable person, so he didn't hesitate to provide a light, and then I don't know, they strike up a conversation and she said, so what do you guys do or something like that, and Scott was very proud and he's like, oh, we we're big stars. We work for the Travel Channel on a TV show produced by Zach Beggins called Paranormal Paparazzi and we've been traveling all over the place investigating stories. And she goes, oh, okay, and so I said, so what do you do? And she goes, oh, I'm a hooker, and so we just went oh okay, and she's very nonchalant, and then she said, so, what are some of the things that you've been investigating for this show recently? And I believe I said, well, I just got back from Texas where they've had a lot of UFO sidings down there, and you know, we met with this sheriff who videotapes some stuff. And the lady she kind of shakes her head and she goes, well, you know Werner Braun Braun and Jack Parsons. You know, they were working with NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory creating all of these advanced versions of the V two rocket that probably includes some kind of zero point energy. And Scott and I are just like standing there watching this woman just come up with the most obscure, like precise encyclopedic knowledge about like the history of ufology and all of this other pair. And we were just blown away. I mean, like she she was articulate enough and knowledgeable enough that I mean I could have easily sat down and interviewed her on a show. So we talked to her for like ten minutes, and after that we're like, whoa man, can you believe that she knew this and this and this. So after that, from time to time we'd be outside and sure enough, you know, we would hear she come walking up in our direction and we'd be like, oh, here comes the mensa hooker, and she would come up, and just every time it was like some kind of profound, you know, conversation about some kind of paranormal thing or you know, some weirdo thing. And that was just a funny thing like that. He and I would joke about, you know, the mensa hooker that we met, who was like this super paranormal expert. I wonder what happened to her. I'll never know. Let me see if I can squeeze in one more quick funny story that this just occur to me for the first time in years the other day, and I told Lauren this, and she thought this was funny. When I was a kid, it was a big deal when my mom and dad bought me my own color TV to go into my bedroom, and so of course they wanted me in bed at a certain time every night, and so I was always at night out and I would wake up or I would just stay up, and after they were asleep, I would very quietly turn on my TV and watch late night stuff like The Night Gallery with Rod Serling or some of these old hammer films that were on. And back in those days you also had these advertisements, these commercials for one nine hundred numbers that you could call to have a naughty conversation. Well, I knew you would never call those numbers because you would get a phone bill. But then for a while they would have one eight hundred numbers that were free, and they would use that to bait you, and then they would try to get you to switch over to the nine hundred things. So anyway, one night, late late night, I'm sitting there by myself and they come up with this one eight hundred number, and I go, you know what, I want to see what this is about. I'm curious, so I call the number and here's this pre recorded voice. Hey baby, you know you're looking for a good good time tonight, you know that kind of stuff. And I'm just listening to this recording, and then all of a sudden, there's a click and then a real live woman comes on and starts talking to me, and it freaked me out. So I immediately hung up the phone and I got into bed, and I was like, that was weird. And then like one minute later, the phone rang. This is two o'clock in the morning. Everybody's asleep the phone. The woman called me back, and I just all I can imagine is my mother at two o'clock in the morning answered this phone and a phone call. And I have no idea what was said. I never mentioned it, she never mentioned it, and probably unless you listen to this show to this day, she'll never know that I was responsible for whatever that woman said to her at two o'clock in the morning. I wonder what it was. Okay, Now that's end the show on a positive note. Here is the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren. Plus visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign up for my free E newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, so please please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.