Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott shod An hour two Sean Hennity Show, eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn on number if you want to be a part of the program, as we come to you live. We're in Chicago. We are at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. The only thing good about Chicago or the hot dogs. But that's a different story that we'll get into later in the program. Seventy eight days until what is an inflection point for the country and election day twenty nine days. Early voting begins in the Commonwealth, the great State of Pennsylvania, and rolls out around the rest of the country, and ballots go out even before then. Anyway, here with full complete analysis of all of this is former Speaker of the House New King Rich is with us. He is not in Chicago. I don't know why he's not here. I feel like you've abandoned me and left me here to my own devices, and I'm very upset about it.
Speaker 2: In Chicago is a great city. I'm sure you're going to have a great time, but I think i'll watch it on TV.
Speaker 1: Well, wait a minute, what makes you think I'm going to have a great time where I have to be surrounded by as many people as you used to be surrounded with when you were a speaker.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that you may make a whole bunch of new friends.
Speaker 1: You mean the pro Hamas wing of the Democratic Party that is like trying to take over the city.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that will give you a chance to be part of history. I do think there's a grand irony that they've gone back to Chicago and here come the demonstrators. It's kind of like they can't learn. But I think this will be interesting. We took this whole notion that Biden is going to pass the baton to Harris. Now the truth is Biden got clubbed into the ground. Pelosi stole the baton. Pelosi gave the baton to Harris weeks ago. And this is sort of a farewell Joe, glad you could drop by for a few minutes, finding California on your vacation. And then, of course Harris is sunt the last week trying to pretend that she wasn't in the administration. She talks about doing things on day one. This is actually I think day one thousand, three hundred and seven of her being vice president. So day one was way back in January of twenty twenty one, so it'll be a bit interesting to watch.
Speaker 1: I've talked, well, there's no doubt there's been a coup, and there's no doubt that I went through this in the first hour, and I went through it on TV last night. I was working last night that we know what we're going to hear, we know what we're going to see, and we know what we're not going to hear, and that is the real Kamala Harris. And so far the media has protected her. Now, that is until she gave her speech on price gauging her words, not mine, on Friday and the idea of price controls on the economy, but on every major issue. And I've ran through this in very great specificity in the first hour of the program today and I did it last night on TV playing her in her own words on issues involving immigration, law and order, healthcare, energy, and foreign policy. She's the most radical left person ever. They're trying to hide that. And I've never in my entire life ever thought anybody would even attempt what she's trying to attempt to do, and that is to basically bypass everything that she is, everything that she has said, in order to make herself, I guess, amenable to the American people because they must know they can't win if people know who she is.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what made Friday's speech so strange to me. I mean, friday speech was pure big government socialism, which we know is repudiated by the American people by Love fifty nine to sixteen. I mean, I can't understand why she would have given that speech because the speech is nuts. You know, the idea that the solution of price gouging, which which frankly does not exist in the way she described it, but her solution would be a bureaucrat in every grocery store and a government lawyer at every transaction. And nobody believes that'll work. I mean, in sening, sixteen percent of the country thinks that big government socialism works. Her solution to inflation is another trillion, seven hundred billion dollars in spending, which like eighty percent of American people believe would be inflationary.
Speaker 1: But it's even bigger than that, because what she really wants, I think it would be incrementalism to what she co sponsored in the US set it with Bernie Sanders, which is the Green New Deal. Or the idea of Medicare for all, universal health care and the elimination of all private health insurance. Again, we're not going to hear that this week. They're trying to hide all of that. So far they've been successful. We've got twenty nine days to early voting. Will the American people know this by the time they go to the polls, because if they don't, we're in trouble.
Speaker 2: Oh. I think they will know. And that's why, even back to what it said, why would you give the Friday speech if you're trying to hide how far to the left you are? I mean, it made absolutely no sense and the Trump campaign should spend a fair amount of resources driving that speech home. Here's here's Kamala Harris in her own words. Yea, in her own voice, saying things that are so far to the left that they make Bernie Sanders look like a modulate. It was a big surprise to me that she would go out and do that, because you're right, they've been trying to create a fantasy campaign for this fantasy person who was never part of the Biden Harris administration, who's looking forward to day one, who doesn't want to be asked you know, if if you want this stuff, why haven't you already done it? You know, she's not the outsider, she is the vice present. I mean, Shorty has an administration, and so the whole idea that somehow magically she's going to become a different person. I don't think you can sustain that.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either, and I think that is the challenge. But you know, for all the years that I've said, since seven and o eight that journalism in America is dead, I've always known I was right. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't believe it. But it's it's even beyond that. I mean, the biggest single campaign contributors to Harris and Walls are going to be are going to be the media. I mean, you know, then look at social issues. For example, no restrictions at all Harris or Walls on the issue of abortion. That is radical, That is extreme. I think that is out of the mainstream. Then you look at, for example, gender affirming care walls in Minnesota for example, Okay, you can give young kids treatments, life altering treatments, but don't tell mom and dad that's okay as a matter of law, codified and lost in the same in again in California, where Kamala Harris is from. Then you look at feminine products and boys bathrooms and schools. You know, hence the name tampon tim. I mean that has you know, taken on a life of its own all over X I mean appropriately so in a lot of ways, I mean, because it's nuts, this is insane. And forget about the serious issues about the people that have been murdered and raped and killed and victims of crime at the border. Forget about you know what they both did when it came to the summer of twenty twenty riots and Walls wouldn't call in. The National Guard opened his windows so he could smell burning rubber, and Harris supporting the bail fund to release the rioters, and they raised forty million dollars to release even even people accused of murder. Then you look at no fracking, no drilling. Then you look at the energy policy that you would just discussing. Then you look at their foreign policy, and then the economy is this is a disaster. And yeah, look, by the way, and in the first bit of criticism only came from the speech Friday, we hadn't had any criticism of Harris and Walls prior to that, but that.
Speaker 2: The Friday feature is so bad even the Washington Post attacked it. Now, I mean, when you may have seat so far to the left that the Washington Post can't stand it, you are really out in the fringes. And my only appointment. Look, I could be totally wrong, but my experience in watching in nineteen seventy two as George McGovern destroyed himself with ideas almost exactly like what she talked about on Friday, then watching do concass who will remember was up seventeen points in the coming out of the convention in the summer nineteen eighty eight and got beaten by eight points, which means that one out of every four Americans switched from Tcacas to Bush during the campaign. So I look at those things and I think to myself, you know, the media has done everything it could, and I describe it consistently as the propaganda media. They've done everything they could to puff her up, to puff Walls up, to hide from who they really are. But in the long run of free society, you can't sustain a big Ye campaign because people talk to each other and they begin to compare notes. My favorite example is the one you referred to. You have Walls with people rioting, with the street burning, You have Walls trying not to bring up the National Guard. When he finally does, the mayor has asked for six hundred troops. Walls gives them one hundred. So Walls is trying to avoid arresting people. Meanwhile Harris is raising money to bail people out. Now.
Speaker 1: By the way, that was four days after a police precinct that Minneapolis was burned to the ground, right, So, I.
Speaker 2: Mean we have good friends, as you know, closest from that part of the world question in Wisconsin. She has friends who live in Minnesota. She has friends who actually live in the neighborhood where their grocery store, their post office, and their police station were burned. I mean, this is not some abstract theory. They were right there at right ground zero. And so I think when people began to realize you have a vice presidential candidate who didn't want to bring up the National Guarden. By the way, the reference to smelling tires burning comes from his wife, who said on radio she kept the windows open so she could smell the tires burning, almost like it was a scene from some French revolutionary movie or something. I meanwhile, daughter is sending out the tweets telling the rioters where the National Guard will not be because she's listening to her father and literally sending out you can go to neighborhood X because the guard won't be there tonight.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean it's sort of like, well, I can't think of a worse smell. Well, I can. The only worst smell of burning rubber might be a skunk, And I don't know if you ever hit a skunk with your car. I had the unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Or burning people.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's thankfully not something that I've smell, but yeah, that would be the same. That would be worse by far. Uh. Not disagreeing with you, but the idea that that there's the city is burning, that they're opening the family windows to smell burning rubber, rather than than stopping businesses from being destroyed. There were hundreds of millions of dollars in property damage. There were you know, a number of people died in Minneapolis at that time, and you had you know a lot of injured police officers pelted with bricks and rocks and bottles and Molotov cocktails. I mean, this is sick stuff that I just can't even believe they are major presidential candidate, and they've shown signs of catching Donald Trump in terms of polling. But I cannot believe this is going to sustain itself. And if it does sustain itself, we're just doomed.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, look, this is the the American people have the right to commit cultural suicide. But we have no evidence. As you know, we run the America's New Majority Project and we've had over thirty seven thousand people answer questions, over five thousand African Americans, over five thousand Latinos. There is no evidence at the cultural level that the American people are where Walls and Harris are none. This is the most radical ticket in American history, and it will sink in and they will lose by a shocking margin come election day.
Speaker 1: We're Speaker of the House. New Gingrich is with us. Well, the greatest evidence of what you're saying is true. And if the American people between now and early voting and now an election day get to know who they really are, I think the greatest sign that things would move dramatically in Trump's direction of the fact that anywhere between seventy one and eighty four percent of Democrats and Biden Independence polled have no clue of the radicalism and the things that Kamala Harris has said in the position she's stated in the past, they have had absolutely no knowledge of it none. That to me spells opportunity.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's why Ducoccus collapsed because he was up seventeen points when nobody knew how liberal he was, and every single day as they learned how liberal he was, he kept decaying. And you're going to see the same thing right here. That's why I've gone back to where I turned to with I do not understand the Friday speech. That Friday speech was pure hardline left wing, big government socialism. She shouldn't have given it. And the fact that she gave it, we have her on videotape, so she can't say, oh, that was years ago, that was the Friday before the convention, and I just think that that will be more important than anything she says at the convention.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll add this. She had to because of I mean, even the media now has been pressuring her to talk and she won't do a gaggle. She won't do a press conference, she won't do an interview, So this was her first foray into official policy. I meanwhile, you know I'm going to fix inflation on day one. What have you been doing for three and a half years. I'm going to fix the border on day one. Well, you've been telling us INFLATIONI was transitory. Biden nomics is great, and that the border's secure. So you know, make up your mind somewhere. Former Speaker of the House, New Gingrich. We appreciate you being with us. Thank you, sir. All right, eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, got numbers eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. From Chicago, We're at the DNC convention. Everybody looks at me so nicely here, I mean, I fairly feel warm and welcome. And let's just say, when I got noticed for the first time, there was a little shock and awe. There's no other way to explain. It is shock and all. I want to get Linda's take on that in a minute. Hey, listen, you may not know a violent crime. Well, we are in Chicago. There are plenty of crazy protesters. I do hope there's not violence, but I don't know. You get that number of crazy people and that have the lunatic views that I don't know. They don't seem to understand murder and rape and beheading and kidnapping and torture. But I'm just having a hard time. By the way, the convention week in Chicago did start off with let's see thirty people shot and five people killed. And she claims one of her top priorities is doing something about gun crime. Well, Obama did nothing about it, Biden did nothing about it. Harris has done nothing about it. Anyway, A violent crime is committed every twenty four seconds in this country. It is scary. We have a broken legal system on top of it. You know, God forbid you dare to defend yourself. Well you might be the one ultimately that is put behind bars. The criminals may end up walking free. You know, we've got to the point you fight for your Second Amendment, God given rights, and then yet if you have to lose them, somebody breaks into your house and wants to kill you and your family, Well, you know, now you're fighting for your liberty and your freedom. You do need to become fully prepared for the before, the during, the after any self defense situation. And that's why I'm a proud member of the USCCA. I have been for nine years. And with the USCCA, you get safety, you get firearm training, get education, but you also get self defense insurance and that means you can stay out of prism with your family, with your freedoms, where you belong. Now I want to give you their free Family Defense Guide. You do it by texting my last name Hannity to the number eight seven two to two two. They'll also give you a chance to win seventeen hundred bucks to buy any self defense gear you may need or your family may needs. You know, you think you're safe, but a year really get the USCCA and their free Family Defense Guide. Do it now? Text my last name Hannity h A n n it Y to the number eight seven two two two right now, that's eight seven two two two. Text my name Hannity and get that for you and for your family. Eight hundred nine four one seawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Well, Kamala, Now I think New Gingrich is right. I think she made the mistake of actually stating a real policy view. It is an unmitting gated socialist. You know, as the Washington Post said, if you don't want to be called a communists, maybe you shouldn't advocate for communism. And price caging, not couching gauging, whatever price cauging is. Could you just imagine. I mean, this has been tried in Venezuela, this has been tried in the former Soviet Union. They tried it in the seventies, and this owned our own country and it was an unmitigated disaster. And then of course she wants to tax small business, she wants to tax corporations, she wants to tax the evil rich people. I never got a job from a poor person. What did I never think in my life that somebody should pay for the down payment for my house, or that somebody should pay for my college loan, or that somebody should pay for anything for me. I just I was not brought up that way. I was brought up that in America, you work hard, you play by the rules, and you know, slowly, over time you begin to save a little bit of money. I mean that's where I started. I started saving nothing. I had no money. I was living paycheck to paycheck and you know, with through the grace of God and a lot of hard work. I mean, this is the greatest country God gave man, and capitalism is the greatest wealth creating system ever designed by man. But anyway, it's pretty unbelievable. But Kamalairis has this. You know, well, the state can pretty much do any damn thing that they want. Well, I could slap somebody with a misdemeanor and they're gonna have to fire a lawyer and spend the fortune, and I can just ruin their lives. All the power to do that. Now, she takes it a step further and if certain companies aren't doing what she likes, oh, we'll just take their patents. How much it takes, how much money it takes to develop a drug to put on the market and get FDA approval for now, I'm not emergency authorization for you COVID and lunatics that are still out there. You know how much they billions of dollars. And by the way, the approval process is hard. You don't get it that easily. But don't worry if Coamalo doesn't like the way you running your business, you'll just commit and steal your patent.
Speaker 3: I'm also going to do the next thing, which is this, A lot of drugs prescribution medication was born out of federal funding for the research and development of that drug, your taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 2: So for any.
Speaker 3: Drug where they fail to pay by our rules, and if that drug came about because of federal funding for what's called R and D research and development, I will snatch their patent so that we will take over.
Speaker 1: And yes we can do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes we can do that.
Speaker 2: Yes we can do that.
Speaker 3: It's it's the question is do you have the will to do it.
Speaker 4: I have the will to do it.
Speaker 1: Yes we can do Yes, we can't, we could do whatever the helly damn well please. Isn't that kind of what we've been watching with the weaponization of our justice Department. Haven't spent enough time yet. But and the media, I mean, it's the perfect you know, I guess weak for them, but you know, Joe Biden making his way to uh Chicago where I am. It's nice to be loved. Uh best thing in Chicago. Now, I forget the name of the place. I actually actually wrote it down, and I think it's worth going and looking up on my phone. I finally got it's called Jeans and Jude's Chicago hot Dogs. It is so we're gonna put it up. It is so good. They are so great. I cannot recommend them. And it's like a small little you know, it's like a small building, a little hot dogs ten and it's so good and it's so delicious. It's frankly the only good thing that I've seen so far in Chicago. It's except I get to see my friends in Chicago. Anyway, I do this because I love you and my audience so much that somebody's got to be here. And uh, and here we are. Oh and Kamala did have she did get a one little off the off the cuff remark that she made, and it becomes a typical. The passage of time is about time and time passing, and we're all passing through time, and that's what the passage of time is about. And communities are about the community and how we all live in a community together as a community. I mean, she's just a wordsmith. She's a genius forgetting all the maladprops and everything else in between. But this Kamala well she opens her mouth and she got off that little teleprompt script that she's been reading over and over and over again. And this is what we get.
Speaker 5: Our election is about understanding the importance of this beautiful country of ours in terms of what we stand for around the globe as a democracy. As a democracy, we know there's a duality to the nature of democracy. On the one hand, incredible strength when it is intact what it does for its people to protect and defend their rights, their liberty and their freedom. Incredibly strong and incredibly fragile.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, we do have some of the highlights of some of the words soulids of Kamala Harris, and you know she's she's just almost poetic in the way she speaks. Let's go, let's take a little trip down memory lane. If she's not, of course giggling it.
Speaker 4: Listen, the largest investment ever to take on the climate crisis, roughly at trillion dollars with a tea. I had to.
Speaker 5: You think you just fell out of a coconut tree.
Speaker 4: You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you, And what of the things I love are ven diagrams? I love ven diagrams. You need to get to go. I need to be able to get where you need to go to do the work and get home. The significance is the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time. More parents are seeing the value of educators. I said, we're not paying them nearly enough. It is time for us to do what we have been doing in that time is every day, every day. It is time for us to agree we all believe that when we talk about the children of the community, they are a children of the community.
Speaker 6: So Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically that's wrong.
Speaker 1: You got to need you get to need to go. You get to go where you need to go so you can go and then get there and go and get home. That's what transportation is. Really does sum it up very very well. I will say that media ignoring, of course, that the House impeachment investigators have now concluded that the Biden family syndicate collected nearly thirty million dollars in payoffs from foreign businesses in exchange for access to Joe in order in a bid to influence his official decisions. And in fact, that it should be impeachable and that the quote President engaged in impeachable conduct by helping to enrich his family with millions of dollars in business schemes that traded on his name, and then defrauded voters by lying to cover up the scandal. First and foremost overwhelming evidence demonstrates the President participated in a conspiracy to monetize his office and public trust to enrich his family. Among other aspects of this conspiracy, the Biden family and their business associates received tens of millions of dollars from foreign interests by leading those interests to believe that such payments would provide them access to and influence with President Biden. The ex Executive summary added, and I can go on from there, and they found that let's see, family members got over twenty seven million from foreign sources. They were obscured in shell corporations to hide their true origins. The committee says, some of the funds sent from China, for example, ended up directly in Joe Biden's bank account. Oh, it sounds like Joe Biden should have been impeached, but not by a corrupt and duplicitous media mob. Check this in the column that Hannity was right again, but of course never gonna get credit for it. Just occasionally like to point out we were right, they were wrong. You know, Russia, Russia, Russia, never happened, happened, happened, But you know what the hell does that mean in this world? All right, quick break, Well, come right back. We will continue. More of your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one shop on if you want to be a part of the program. We are live. We're in Chicago. We're at the DNC day one day, four days of suffering. But we'll do it because we love you, our audience. Anyway, best election coverage continues straight ahead and unmasking the left and holding the right accountable for their promises. America needs Hannity now more than ever.
Speaker 7: This is a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue from the DNC in Chicago. Let's get back to our phones. Bill in New Jersey, Bill, welcome to Chicago. How are you there, Hey, Sean, how are you? Oh good man, what's going on?
Speaker 7: It's great, Thanks for taking a call. I just wanted to make a point here. As I was listening to Commy Harris talk about to price gouging and price controls, I realize there's probably a couple of generations of people fifty and under who have no idea of the economically destructive combination of oil and gas price controls, windfall profit taxes, and supply shorages that occurred in the nineteen seventies completely destroyed the US economy. I think the Trump team has a real opportunity in assuming they're wise and they're shrewd, which I kind of believe they are. They have an opportunity here to educate those folks and make the political points on two fronts. Drill, baby, drill, the need for supply, and secondly, the economic damage that it's done. You know, there's no need to look even to countries like Venezuela or a Cube, but we can look right here at home. We had we did this. We nearly destroyed our own economy. We need to nearly destroyed our own middle class. And I'm sure remember this very well. The end of Jimmy Carter's administration, the absolute chaos, the months and months of gasoline shortages lines. I think he addressed the nation and in a speech to the whole country called the economic malaise, and of course the keyword was stagflation. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also told Americans that if they're called not to put the heat up, but to wear a sweater.
Speaker 7: Sure that was part of the shortages. We didn't have any heating oil, so yeah, but stagflation we had. We had no economic growth, and we had inflation going through the roof. I mean, there are so many lessons to be learned about this and put right in front of the public space, you know, given the opportunity to hear that that h. Kamala Harris has now opened the door, you know, and say and put it on.
Speaker 2: The table, So go after him.
Speaker 7: That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: I'm all over it. And then I'll add one thing. And I appreciate the call. She wants to tack small business, she wants to tax corp, tax corporations. She wants to put a tax pretty much on anything. She wants a wealth tax. She is open to a seventy to eighty percent top marginal tax rate. She wants to tax capital gains. She wants to tax unrealized capital gains. She wants to raise the estate tax. Well, basically, it's wealth confiscation, but she's gonna need every penny of it, and it still won't be enough if she wants her ninety three trillion dollars green New Deal ever passed,