Speaker 1: You know, when you google the most ridiculous HOA rules, a lot of things come up, including stuff like no visible trash cans on the street. Yeah, you could have them out, but I guess they need to be camouflage or something. I forget the street man. I'm kind of glad that I don't live in an h o A, but one unlucky lady does and she's complained to her friend about it multiple times, and her friend did the right thing and told us to prank her. So that's what we do, courtesy of her h o A in your phone? Tap right now? Another Hell? Hi is this ANGELA? Ring?
Speaker 2: Is Angela? Who's this?
Speaker 1: My name is Toby from the Homeowners Association?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hi, Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you on this fine day?
Speaker 2: Great? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay? Uh? You and I haven't met, have we?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, I think I would recognize this voice for sure. Yeah. I'm just I'm going to get right into business with you here, because sometimes these calls can go really well, but sometimes they can get a little bit ugly. I just want to know, are you coachable?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you coachable?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what that means.
Speaker 1: We'll just open to a little constructive criticism from the HOA.
Speaker 2: I guess, so is there a problem?
Speaker 1: Hm? Well, problem or problems plural, because truth be told, we have had a few issues around you specifically.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I find that all the hard to believe because I haven't done anything wrong.
Speaker 1: So okay, Well, like we talked about earlier, stay coachable, because last Thursday, you were observed with your dog off leash in your front yard.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think the keyword there is my front yard.
Speaker 1: I think the keyword is off leash.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd like to know what neighbor of mine called me in for not having my dog on a leash in my own front yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Angela, I'm not gonna do that. I can't sell out your neighbors.
Speaker 2: Too yet, but okay, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Just know that what you did was wrong. You may not know the rules, but it is a violation and a sixty five dollars five.
Speaker 2: Sixty five dollars for having my own dog in my own yard.
Speaker 1: So again, I'm just trying to uphold the rules here.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's absolutely that's asinine. That's subidiest thing I've ever heard of. And I don't think it would make sense any of my neighbors as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we're not quite done because last Saturday you were observed using non eco friendly dog bags to clean up what I know. I am shocked too. And while we do appreciate you picking up the waste, the wrong bag is going to be a thirty five dollars fire set.
Speaker 2: The wrong bag, what are you talking about? I have to send you the same bag everybody else done.
Speaker 1: No, yours is a darker shade of brown, and we specifically want people to use light brown eco friendly bags.
Speaker 2: I swear to god it's eco friendly. I'm using rogue dog bags. Whatever you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Either way, they're not approved and you will need to pay that fine. Okay. And then, oh, it's funny that you use that word because that's what you're picking up with the dog bags. Oh what you did? You're kind of funny.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to be funny. I'm pissed off.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, speaking of peed off, our neighbors were a little peed off two Sundays ago, because are you aware that there is a pet speed limit in our Neighborhood's.
Speaker 2: Another one of them rolls that I apparently don't know that make no sense on the planet.
Speaker 1: It's in the HOA guidelines that even though we do admit that your dog was on a leash and you were running with it, we like to keep it under three miles an hour. Are you freaking kidding me? No, it's a safety thing, and you were clocked at going nearly five miles an hour with your power.
Speaker 2: So my dog's on a leash and I'm jogging away on the leash and that's not allowed.
Speaker 1: Jogging is allowed. You were more sprinting.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of any of this. I want to talk to whoever's above you.
Speaker 1: Well, the only person above me is God, and God takes direct orders from your friend Nicole. What. Yeah, I know she doesn't live in your neighborhood, but she is in charge of all of this. Because we're really doing a prank phone call on you right now, and this is on the radio, so no way, no. Yeah, hopefully that clears it up. Stu her h. Nicole told us that you've been complaining a lot lately about the HOA. Is it really that bad?
Speaker 2: It's not that bad, but it is that bad, right, But.
Speaker 1: You are okay with wearing a speedometer while you run with your dog, the beeps when you go over four miles an hour.
Speaker 2: If there's a pet speed woman, I'm doubling it.
Speaker 1: At this point, we hold what happened to you being coachable?
Speaker 2: No, definitely not. I think this proves I'm not coachable.
Speaker 1: Wake Up every
Speaker 2: Morning was weekday morning on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning