Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 3: What's happen everybody? Hey? Ray play voice on number four please?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: My question is for Raymondo. With the warmer weather right around the corner and sun's coming out, I was wondering if ray had this year's song of the Summer picked out? Last year rocked out all Summer to Vacation Part two. What's he got for us this year?
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's talking about me personally, but I didn't write one with Dodd. Dodd has a kid now, he's way too busy. No new songs for Raymondo. I haven't even seen them in six months, much or less write a song with them.
Speaker 3: Okay, And do you have a song picked out as the summer song.
Speaker 6: Of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The person that beat me to writing it is Sam Hunt.
Speaker 3: I know he didn't beat you to write.
Speaker 1: But country House, I mean it's an absolute banger. Is that gonna be a single right now?
Speaker 3: It's the Outskirts.
Speaker 1: He's probably moving to a new single and I believe it'll be a summer feel So that could be your song of the summer. Okay, But you would have written that had he not, yes, I moved to a country house.
Speaker 3: I've known a lot of things. I haven't written good songs about it. That's what.
Speaker 1: It's just one of those things you kick yourself about. But I heard it is he's literally explaining my life in the song.
Speaker 3: But do you think you could have written a hit song about your life with a really catchy chorus and produced in a way that made people go, dang, it sounds good as catchy.
Speaker 1: No, but that's the direction me and Dodd we're going to go now that we're moving to the burbs with our families. It would have been the exact same feel I'm saying. I would have wrote the same song that Sam hal wat you to do it.
Speaker 7: If he had seen Eric in the last six months, they would have written country house.
Speaker 6: But he has a baby now, So how does country house go? That's a great question.
Speaker 3: You can't sing it right now. No, it's okay. It's hard when every music plays right before country house. I got my little country house.
Speaker 1: And that's it's I'm very close to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I no, I felt that.
Speaker 6: I felt that.
Speaker 3: You can't see it. I broke the inside one of my teeth chewing gum yesterday, but now I can't stop messing with it with my tongue and it doesn't hurt. So I don't want to make an emergency call to the dentist because if I do that every time and everything's an emergency, then nothing's in an emergency. So when I do call and I'm like, I got an emergency, it's not taking it seriously because it's like, dude, Although I haven't broken a tooth in a while, I grind really bad when I sleep, which is probably where it comes from. Initially, there were a few nights when I was in California I didn't take my mouth guard. I'm sure that's what it was. I grind like crey. I clinch, I guess more than grind. I clinch in the daytime. But the inside of one of my front four teeth, I would say, the two teeth in the middle and the bottom go two over. The bottom half of that broke off.
Speaker 6: So is that like a chip?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or but like a bottom chip. You don't even see it on the top, so it's on the back. I keep messing with it. But what happened was I was chewing gum, and I think I was chewing gum real hard because I'm three. Uh. Basically, I threw from three yard line field goal on Madden for in a two dollars game.
Speaker 8: Yesterday, a two hundred dollars game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gamble.
Speaker 6: You guys are gambling on that now we always do.
Speaker 8: Really, Yeah, two hundred dollars. It was like, hey, if I make this field goal, it's two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: No, but season, why, it's a whole season dependent upon Yeah. They We were in the h Divisional Championship. I have to go the AFC Championship and the guy was playing. I missed a field goal from the three yard line and I chewed my gum and it broke down there.
Speaker 8: WHOA, Well, let's not act like it's one piece of gum. It's probably five.
Speaker 6: That's true. You don't chew one piece of gum never.
Speaker 8: You never have just one piece in your mouth.
Speaker 3: It's probably more than that. Because what I do in order to quench whatever craving I have for sugar, because I love sugar, I wanted all the time, I chewed this gum called p u are with the two dots over the piece called pure no sugar. No, let's are the chemicals like sugar like as that's exactly what it is, and that dots are called it umla, Okay, I didn't ask that part.
Speaker 6: I'm just telling you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's call Pierre and uh, i'd touched you it and it works for me a little bit. And I was chewing it at the time and I cheat heard m bomb.
Speaker 6: How did you miss that field goal?
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm telling you, I don't think I did.
Speaker 8: Crap, Oh you didn't. The video game got it wrong.
Speaker 3: You said it, you said it, I didn't say it caused me two hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Guards so stupid.
Speaker 7: Because like it's not like you'll have one of your friends is playing the little referee. It's like the video game determines right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be a terrible game. If one of us had to be refereed during the game, that'd be awful. I was at the airport we were flying in last before the iHeart Country show, so Friday or so, when I flew down there with Charles Kelly. We're on the same flight from Lady as the Real Tall lead singer with Hillary and so Charles Kelly and I flew down and we were getting out the airplane, went to the bathroom and there's the stand up urinals, and you really don't It really doesn't affect you how tall Charles is until he's standing next to it a year journal. He's tall, man, and the urinal has these side, these slats they kind of block the two people.
Speaker 6: He's so tall you could see.
Speaker 3: He didn't even have I mean, it's just he's just right on top of it. Was he looking No, I don't think so, but I was like, oh my god, if you wanted to like just take one five degrees with his eyes, he could see everything he wanted. Being that tall has got a ninety eight percent of the time be so cool. Yeah, because he's probably six ' five and we've performed with him at the Rhyman like our million Dollar Show, and he'll use a mics stand and his mic stand goes the top of my head.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Six foot tall at least and shoes six once according to my driver's license. But man, when he walks up next to you at a urinal, you should get in a little closer to it, just in case, because it's so easy for him to just like beat I guess the annoying thing would be bumping your head into stuff. Thank, he's six six, he's sixty six. Yeah, but there's nothing else. Beds maybe at hotels if they're too small. Like what else would be annoying about being six foot six?
Speaker 6: Cars? Cars? Probably all the chicks you got to get.
Speaker 3: It's too many chicks. When you're young and in college.
Speaker 8: Your heart has some hump a lot.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, your heart you said, hump, I said, chicks. I said fun Maybe you.
Speaker 3: Said I feel like you said hump I said, I said, all the chicks. You's like in your heart humps a lot.
Speaker 6: No, what's My.
Speaker 7: Brain was already thinking of how much his heart must have to work, so like, I'm just trying to give it anything though I know still it's still traveling.
Speaker 3: So I mean jockeys haven't made Yeah.
Speaker 9: Tall people.
Speaker 7: I've seen you trying to think of one thing negative for you to take in, and it was like, maybe that is hardest to work.
Speaker 6: Extra, No, it's hard at to hump more.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, dang, that would be going hump How much would you spend on a date? The average person in a year that's dating spends three thousand dollars on dates. It's about tw hundred fifty bucks a month when you do it like that. So let's do a week, so it's not even one hundred bucks a week, right, So when you break it down monthly, it doesn't feel as crazy. But man, that is a lot of dates. So two fifty a month, one twenty five for two weeks, so you're looking at basically sixty five bucks or so it's one thirty a week. That ain't so bad if you're doing it, like if your heart's not humping a lot, right, you know what I mean? Sixty five bucks a week? How many dates? Morgan? When you were just dating, would you go on a month? Real dates where you went out to a dinner or there was something more than just saying what up?
Speaker 10: Well beyond December where I did the ten that that.
Speaker 3: Was abnormal and you did the PowerPoint one of my favorite bits ever.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would say five five was.
Speaker 3: Pretty normal a month more than one a week.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean when I was like actively dating and really trying to put myself out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did you remember the stories? Because what my problem was when I was dating was and I don't have this great rich history of dating, but if I were ever going out with more than one person, I would confuse my stories all the time, and they'd be like, you already told me that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, oh crap, I know, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be like, I just want to reinforce that. But then two I'd be like, well that then that person the other person even know the story about, save it and say it again. So that always was confusing for me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I did mix up some stories.
Speaker 10: Sometimes it wasn't intentional, but I would try and play it cool and be like, you remember I told you about like and kind of put it on them that maybe they forgot, And so if I did already say it, they'd be like, yeah, I remember, or they'd be like, oh no, I don't remember that.
Speaker 6: So you can always.
Speaker 3: Say to convince someone. There's as a trick if you want to convince someone that they said something you said you. I swear to God you said that. Everybody believe I swear to God.
Speaker 6: Oh you're like, oh, maybe I did. Maybe I did. Then no, I swear to God you said it.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe maybe that's true. Five dates a month, that is a lot. That's a lot of going out and having to do the whole new person exhaustion every time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I did, I did.
Speaker 10: It lasts too long agoing at that rate, but I would try. When I was really actively dating and really trying to put myself out there, I was trying to go on one a week just to like meet people.
Speaker 3: Would you ever go on a second date with a guy that the first date didn't go that well but you thought there could be potential in this guy. I just didn't see it in the first date.
Speaker 10: If I saw any kind of potential, yes, But if there was just no signs of anything, then no.
Speaker 3: What if there was no spark but it was like a good guy at a good job. You feel like there's probably something there. You just didn't see it.
Speaker 6: Maybe you were off.
Speaker 10: Yeah, if there was a good conversation, I always lean on the conversation. If I'm like, we we meshed well in that conversation, that's what I lean on. So if the conversation didn't go well and I felt like I was talking to a brick wall, then that's when I was like, m this probably isn't gonna work.
Speaker 3: Any of the guys ever feel like they had a great date with you, but you didn't feel like you had a great date with them, and they'd be like we should go out again, and you were like really, yeah, did that ever happen?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, that happened a few times.
Speaker 3: How do you let that? How would you let them down?
Speaker 6: I would?
Speaker 10: My thing that I always said was this isn't the right fit for me.
Speaker 3: You would say that this is the right fit.
Speaker 8: That's what they say to say.
Speaker 10: Because well, because it's not playing.
Speaker 3: Left tackle in your offensive ski.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, it's not saying like they're a bad person or you know, you're a bad guy. It's just like for me, this is not a fit, like we're not a match.
Speaker 9: Is the way.
Speaker 10: That's how it comes across, because otherwise it's like it's not you, it's me, or it's you not me, like instead of just being like, hey, you're not there, like this is not the right fit for me.
Speaker 9: I hope you find what you're looking for kind of thing.
Speaker 3: What was your ghosting percentage?
Speaker 10: I would only ghost if it was like a first date and I just genuinely was like this is so horrible. Otherwise I always tried.
Speaker 9: To make a point to send that text.
Speaker 3: Would you ever send the text before they would send you a text back? Would you ever the date happens. The next day, You're like, you know what for me, I'm just gonna go and send a text, hey this is the right fit. And he's like, well, I don't even text you. Would you ever do that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 10: I always waited for them to text me, and if they text me like hey, i'd love to see you again, that's when I would deliver the news.
Speaker 3: Did you ever get you weren't the right fit?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Oh yeah, no.
Speaker 6: Way the guy would tell you that way.
Speaker 3: Dudes don't do that.
Speaker 10: He would just be like, hey, like it wasn't that's not what they would say. They would say like, I'm not ready for a relationship right now. I was always there go to I'm not ready for a relate, but you went on a date whatever.
Speaker 8: It never made So some people date just to eat. What did they put in their profile?
Speaker 6: Just looking at heart?
Speaker 8: They're like nothing serious, yeah, but like that's what's.
Speaker 10: Crazy is on their profile be like relationship And then they'd be like, I'm not ready for a relationship.
Speaker 6: I feel like most guys are doing that just to do that.
Speaker 10: Well, that's like i'm just not into you thing, Like that's his way of being like, I'm.
Speaker 6: Just not into you like girls are, like she says, like when I was actively dating, that just means like you're looking for a man like to be in a relationship. Sure, well, the guys like they're always active, actively dating because they just want a girl to hook up with, not if they're married. Well no, no, I'm just being like single. Makeing sure I say that out loud.
Speaker 8: You're saying that that's all guys.
Speaker 6: I would say ninety percent unless they're like at that age where like I'm ready to find a wife.
Speaker 3: But that's I think Eddie has a point sort of to where I think most dudes are going out to hook up, but if it goes really well, they'll also have a relationship.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 10: Most that this is where that cablite theory happens.
Speaker 3: That's cablight theory.
Speaker 10: Where like girls their their cab light theory, like they are genuinely always wanting to meet that person, whereas guys their cab light only codes on when they finally meet that person.
Speaker 9: Like girls cawblights are always on vacancy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm open.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh that's what that cablight.
Speaker 3: I just agree with it. I mean, yeah, I think what I said is very similar to what you're saying. You said it better than I did. But dudes are like, I'm single, let me just let's go out and see if I can hook up, and then if I really like it, that could be a relationship where I don't. I don't know what women feel, but traditionally, as it's been communicated to me, more women than not are I'd like to find a good guy to be in a relationship with where dude you like, I'd like to get him a heart humping and then maybe there's a relationship.
Speaker 9: Yep, but no, that's one hundred percent true.
Speaker 3: The cab light, we should change that to something more relevant.
Speaker 10: Though it came cab light because of sex and the city. It was from that show and they she would often talk about, like the cab light, like his cab light's not on?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 8: Could it be like uber light?
Speaker 3: That one doesn't make some I guess they do have lights in it. They do, but it doesn't go on and off or anything.
Speaker 9: Right, I don't know if there's a new equivalent.
Speaker 3: I'll do this real quickly, going to midderroll of just a second, But did you guys get in the wrong uber again last year? You guys got in.
Speaker 6: No this this was like six years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh that wasn't last year. I was like five or six years ago.
Speaker 6: Man, Munchbuck's gotten the wrong uber and it was it was crazy right when that happened, and then we did it again.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: Well, I ordered the uber and it said Toyota Corolla black license plate RG whatever and I look up, my oh, it's here black toileta Corolla LIS's wait RG.
Speaker 4: So I got the uber?
Speaker 3: What the person do?
Speaker 4: And they're like Annie.
Speaker 3: I was like Annie, who's Annie's wrong Uber?
Speaker 2: And I'm like yeah, no, no, no, I said no, and I showed him and said no, look and he goes Annie and I was like nope, I get out. Yeah yeah, And there's two ladies standing there and they're like, what were you guys doing in our Uber? And it was a toilet crolla LIS's weight RG. I just didn't look at the third letter.
Speaker 6: What are the odds that two of the letters are right?
Speaker 3: At least it wasn't just somebody chilling.
Speaker 6: Now that that's the first time we did that. It was somebody else's car and they're like, what are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Right there? Could get somebody in trouble as far as like somebody getting scared and reacting in a way that wasn't good. Yeah, all right, let's do a mideral here. I stand by what I said. They should put Battle's name on it.
Speaker 6: Justice for Battle.
Speaker 3: Justice for Battle is correct. I'm I was singing.
Speaker 6: Herry on the way wards. You'll be rounded.
Speaker 3: It says, you don't know why because when I was in the bathroom, I turned the music on smart according to the new rule steps so smart so that we can't hear each other in the bathroom.
Speaker 6: I've been doing it myself.
Speaker 3: Any you ever hear music in our bathroom?
Speaker 7: No? Never, I don't hear anything. INA's bathroom. Sometimes they hear you all laugh, But we all hear everything.
Speaker 3: Apparently they can hear every everything. So do we turn the music on for us or for them? Then?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: For us?
Speaker 6: So we don't hear them? Oh got it? Did you hear them?
Speaker 3: No? I was just like, let's play some Kansas. I went to the bathroom and I was like, let's let's hit it. And then I like how the song starts on? No way?
Speaker 6: What sud so?
Speaker 3: I was jamming?
Speaker 6: Oun't you crying?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, I don't know why I'm doing that then, because it's bothered me to hear them. I don't know. I've never heard them.
Speaker 6: You've never heard the stream. Okay, you're not ready for that, ye enough.
Speaker 3: Grainger Smith on the Bobby Cast this week. It is a pretty intense one. I mean we did, we went all through the emotions. But good stuff, fast, happy stuff, sad stuff. But you know, he lost us son, his son drowned and then pull in the backyard. He talked about losing his sun river and revelation that he just had about it.
Speaker 12: If I faced God today and he said I give you river back. I give you your old life back, but you don't get anything that you've gained from that. You just get river in your old life, I would say no, I'd take I can't. I can't go back there, even to have river back, because I was broken so much that the new growth that came from that death. I'm a new different person and I can't go back into that old self again because I just see things differently now.
Speaker 3: Talk to Granger a bunch at the iHeart Festival, him and his brother because his brother is a manager.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw them both too. Yeah, great guys, man, but.
Speaker 3: It was, man, it got it got pretty intense. I'm not gonna play any of the crazy stuff crazy as didn't like it could be triggering, and we do a trigger warning at the beginning of the podcast, which we hardly ever have to do because we don't ever there's not always stuff this tragic that happens to folks, so none of this is that. But he talked about how stepping away from music has changed him and he's finding more fulfillment and helping people, and how he just met a dad for coffee that had just lost his son as well.
Speaker 12: I had coffee with a guy last week who lost his son. I live in Austin, he lives in Dallas. He's like, I'll do anything. I'm forty four days into this. I said yes, because I've done it enough times to know that there is more fulfillment in that than whatever the rat race thing I was supposed to be doing. On a Tuesday, we set this coffee shop for four hours and I talked for about twenty minutes out of the flour and listened the rest of the times. But the times I was able to speak the short time, I knew things to say that would impact him in a way that on his drive back to Dallas, I know he's going to be thinking about it.
Speaker 3: So that is the latest bobbycast. I like Granger a lot, and it's not all that, but a lot of that is his recent story. I mean, that is a big part of a story and why he's kind of got out out of music and gone to more of speaking and preaching and you know, being involved in church and in.
Speaker 6: A more official capacity and on the radio in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's true too, that's true. Yeah, he does after midnight, which, by the way, nah nah might spill it. I was gonna say, it's not live. But do people think it's live?
Speaker 6: People think that's.
Speaker 3: That's what I wonder.
Speaker 6: It's all in the middle of the night. There's like, do people really think someone's up that night?
Speaker 3: I would think I would think that if I were like up every night and heard a guy, I would think he's live sitting in the room.
Speaker 6: Okay he is, then I don't want to kill the bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, there's a mom. They have three kids. She every time that she's gotten pregnant had kids, would brestfeed her kids. But she'd also breastfeed her husband, and now they're considering having a fourth baby, so they can do it again, so he can How long does he eat? A flirt? A woman who made headlines for breast eating her husband has revealed they're considering having another baby, so she starts lactating again. Rachel Bailey and Alexander. So they've grieved their bonding experience of breastfeeding since their bodies stopped producing milk. I mean, can't he just go like way, maybe yeah, make it happen.
Speaker 8: If he cries, maybe it will cause it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: The couple's three children have all weaned off the milk, so he has two. Now they're considering having a fourth child just so we can.
Speaker 8: And also, why is this our business?
Speaker 3: Like it's probably something on TikTok. It doesn't say that I know, but.
Speaker 8: It's like they're putting that, they're putting the story out there.
Speaker 3: It's right, Okay, they don't feel like they're anything wrong, but it's interesting. I read it and I was like, that's wild.
Speaker 6: Are they just trying to be different? Like you know people just say no, that's different.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're trying. I think that what they do is different.
Speaker 6: Right, But like Amy's saying like you can be different and just do it behind closed doors, but no, they want everyone to know this.
Speaker 3: I think it's probably for follows.
Speaker 7: Followers and like what you later, you're the fourth child and you grew up and find out you're only born.
Speaker 8: So your dad get brassy?
Speaker 6: Hey, so weird?
Speaker 3: Hey let him et Yeah from the daily or you could be proud your dad got to eat his favorite food because of you.
Speaker 8: Why can't he get a formula or something that's the same.
Speaker 3: It's not the same, the same bonding experience. Ye, and it's a Daily mail with that story. A routine welfare check in Oklahoma last week led to an unexpected development and a cold case, A murderer cold case. A guy that was sitting along the highway confessed to a woman's twenty sixteen murder while sitting alongside the highway and oka See officio will say that Joseph Beck voluntarily confessed to killing the nineteen year old and twenty sixteen. Beck offered the confession to a state trooper who performed the welfare check on Thursday after a passer by reported seeing a man by himself near the exit of I forty. Detectives eventually arrested the twenty eight year old suspect. During the interview with investigators, he said that they worked together and confessed to being attracted to her, leading to the killing. So had they not at someone not called and said, hey, check on this guy, and they got they don't know why I decided to do it. Now he just confessed to it immediately. They took him in, interviewed him, told more of the story. I bet at least that family.
Speaker 8: Has a bosure bit of Yeah, he's been found.
Speaker 6: Man, I was in a bad place over the weekend. I watched First forty eight, but in the hotel place for you. We're in Austin, what place for you? Just like watching First forty eight over? And I guess they do marathons that thing Like I was waiting for another show to come on, but it never can. First forty eight one after another. I must have watched five in one night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that puts you in a pretty dark place. Yeah, you know what the advice I have for that.
Speaker 6: Is, don't you cry no more.
Speaker 3: Hey Morgan, you're from Kansas. Everybody love Kansas. There. They play like more shows than in Kansas than anywhere else.
Speaker 10: I don't think they've played more shows there. But yeah, I mean, if there's one like kind of more rock band, I know it's probably Kansas. It's always playing in like restaurants and stuff.
Speaker 6: Are they from Kansas that I would assume.
Speaker 3: I don't know the answer to that, but I would assume if their name is Kansas Queen, they weren't like Boston was from. No, but queen is you could be a queen of anything, you could be.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I guess that.
Speaker 8: Is Alabama from Alabama. Little Texas from Texas.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 3: Yes, we're going too much. I'm staring at you, trying to think of them one at a time. Little Texas from Texas, Texas Kansas though? Is Kansas from Kansas? Mike, Yep?
Speaker 9: They formed in Kansas.
Speaker 3: Boston. I do believe most of their band is from Boston, Alabama. One of the guys was busted for like weed in Alabama, like living there like recently old But so I would say yes if you still unless you're just in Alabama and you moved there, because.
Speaker 6: They recently busted one of the members of Alabama with weed.
Speaker 3: They've they formed in Fort Paine, Alabama, in nineteen sixty nine. I'm almost positive that it happened. Does that sound familiar, Mike? But regardless of where it was, I remember, I'm saying he's from somewhere in Alabama. Teddy Gentry was arrested for pain Alabama. He's from Fort Payn, Alabama. Where was it though? In four Paine, It doesn't even matter. They're from Alabama. Okay, and leaves a guy alone. He's seventy. I don't smoke a little weed.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: He was booked into a Northeast Cherokee County jail in northeast Alabama.
Speaker 6: That's like when Willy got busted. Remember that.
Speaker 3: It's like the difference though, is now it's legal in a bunch of states, or it's medically legal, or it's we take away put people in jail.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just having a little bit. But even like Willy, you know, like if you see Willy's bus, like this is like fish in a barrel. I know.
Speaker 3: The only thing I would say though it was completely illegal then, right, and you know that. But now it's some fictional line we've drawn that says it is a border which the law is different where it's like let them, let's let him go. Yeah, But Willie, I agree but if it's completely illegal, that's also on them for me, knuckleheads.
Speaker 6: Well, but I'm saying, like, if you know Willy's on that bus, you know that's it. You're gonna like he has it on him twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: You need a reason to pull the bus over. And secondly, it's completely elle. It's a different story than.
Speaker 7: And if you're gonna arrest somebody else, why will be illegal. Yes, you can't just be like, oh that's really awesome, no big deal.
Speaker 3: Different.
Speaker 6: You could run the plates and be like, let's not pull that one out.
Speaker 3: You could do that, But I'm saying it's way different than it would be now where it is legal two hours away, depending on what state you're in with.
Speaker 6: That's like snoop, Like you're pull over a snoops carr No, we get your reference. You know you're gonna bust them as soon as you pull the car over.
Speaker 3: Not snoop now because it's legal in California right. A bitcoin trader reportedly lost seventy million bucks after sending crypto to the wrong online account address. They were a victim of a scam. A crypto trader lost tens of millions of dollars and an address poisoning scam address. Poisoning scams are carried out by thieves who make spoof accounts of their victims online crypto address which they use to send a small amount of currency to the victim. I don't know how that works, but they tricked them, going to send it seventy million bucks basically, business insider, I wonder what mine's at.
Speaker 8: Do you think it's grown in the last week or two.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I discovered it in a couple of weeks ago. I had some bitcoin that I bought it at all time low. What was that? I got a robinhood? All right, let's see what I have. Do you remember what my money was last time? Don't say it was I don't. I think I'm down a little bit.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, but only you can say how much A couple thousand that's still a lot of thousand.
Speaker 8: I know about that. To me, that money is not even real, because it.
Speaker 3: Is real once you own it, it's yours.
Speaker 8: I know. But that's why I'm just like, it's just a couple of thousand. I'm sure it'll float back.
Speaker 6: Up now that I'm looking.
Speaker 3: It goes anywhere but down. That's the don't real case, I know, I should just take it out and spend it on cards, on US cards, like real high end baseball and football and basketball cards. This was what happened Sunday at the airport. My wife and I go through different lines at the airport because she does not have TSA pre check. Airport is packed in Austin getting out. Was it packed for you guys?
Speaker 6: Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 3: It's packed linebs all the way back. And I was like, Cyanasuka. So I went through the TSA pre check, got through pretty quick. Probably we were in plenty of times, so I wasn't really worried about her getting through, but I probably got through fifteen minutes before she did. So there's a little table on the other side. So I had some cards. I went to a card shop like a collectible store in Austin and had a box, small box of them, and I was like, well, i'll just kill some time, so I'll blaid them out on the table and I'm like putting them in the little loaders whatever, and my wife gets up near me and some dude who is kind of like floating with her hitting on her. He goes you single, and she was like, I'm not. That's my husband right there, and he's a big dude. He's got like a big Gucci bag, probably an athlete do some sort And she asked to my husband right there, I guess I can hear him, and he looks over at me and I'm noting to me small cards.
Speaker 6: Oh no, look at the biggest freaking doric ever. He laughed.
Speaker 3: I didn't like him.
Speaker 6: I just kind of was like, oh God, like, yeah, that's that's my husband. Like, okay, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna put the markin grace into the flyer.
Speaker 6: He was probably like, yeah, right, that's like your husband trying to get rid of it.
Speaker 3: But never man, that's my anything temporary hobby. This is a Caitlin Clark the day the night she broke the scoring record n CAA scoring record. Got that today, sitting here accidentally insteade of my house because my eBay sends the two places.
Speaker 8: So do you say how much you paid for that? Or is it?
Speaker 3: I don't think it was anything crazy crazy. I don't think it was like crypto money or anything.
Speaker 8: But that's something that will be is an investment will be worth more later.
Speaker 3: That's the plan. Yeah, let me see, I can probably look at just go to my eBay account and carry on a haway.
Speaker 6: Whats on?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 7: How many.
Speaker 3: This one?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know that it's numbered. Okay, but for her, let me see maybe it's numbered. I don't know. I can tell how much I paid for it, the whole one. He's up another box those celebrity card yesterday.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, what did you get? Did you get a signature?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got four signature, four signatures.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can play that game again. That was fun. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hold one second, let me find how much I paid for this.
Speaker 6: I'm not We were checking out on Amazona.
Speaker 8: Go ahead in the line and Walgreen.
Speaker 3: What I got this on eBay? I'm on eBay, but it's amiamal. I get Amazon Debay. Sometimes they get on an Amazon and I'm like, okay, I'm trying to out auction. Like crap, there's no auctions on Amazon, right, get on eBay and I'm like Prime, now, there's a Prime now on eBay. The color schemes are the same. It really screws me up.
Speaker 6: There's blue in them both Prime and eBay. There's blue and eBay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like one of the letters is blue. Oh yeah, I guess so hold on, I'm sorry, hold on a name. Let me see here. Oh, I won that auction. Okay, I bought this Kaitlin Clark card for here you go. Oh, okay, eighty nine dollars are already great, So that's ninety dollars zu, Yeah, already graded though I don't buy stuff not graded already. I'm big gotta be graded, big investor. The other thing that was gonna go, We're gonna see it.
Speaker 6: I just won.
Speaker 3: Do you care?
Speaker 8: What do you mean? Just won the oxeuction?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just happened. Sure, I guess I've bet on it last night. How do I get there?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: My eBay purchases boom a rare nineteen eighty four, Ryan Samberg signed National League Championship game ticket A ticket Ryan Sandburg signed to the nl CS.
Speaker 6: You like Samberg?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I've basically all my favorite Cubs on something. I've got Andre Dawson right fielder, got Mark Grace, got Ryan Samdberg. I've got the Greg Maddox three hundredth win ticket. But he wasn't with the Cubs in but he played with the Cubs before that. I'm in right now trying to get a Carrie Wood on the game. He struck out.
Speaker 6: Twenty He's struck out twenty times. He struck out talk the picture, Yeah, yeah, I don't know who you would.
Speaker 3: So I have a lot of that. And I didn't get my other sting by the way, Oh you did the rest one. Yeah, I actually got the music sting.
Speaker 6: Not the police.
Speaker 3: That's got to be so confusing for them. And all the time they're like, oh, you're here with your guitar, where's your face makeup? And he's like, that's right, not they What were you saying?
Speaker 7: I just that I've never heard my son bring up anything about cards, and he doesn't even know about your card session. But we're checking out at Walgreens and they have little baseball cards in a pack that you can buy, and that's the first time ever where he was like, whoa, these looks so cool And I almost bought them just because this is like your thing, but then I thought, wait, should I buy these or what?
Speaker 3: It's still fun.
Speaker 6: I don't know, you've never you've never seen baseball cards seen baseball cards.
Speaker 7: I've never bought them for my son because he's never expressed any interests and I didn't play with them, so I didn't know like, is it worth buying the little pack from Walgreens just for him to like get to know them fun, and then maybe he can.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then he can like look on eBay to see what they've sold for or what they I'm doing a whole series that we were all wants to be already to put out. That's kind of about grading coad to send cards off to get graded, what breaks are, memorability, all of that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just didn't know it's right there with the games.
Speaker 3: It's fun because what you can do on eBay to see how much trually worth it. Don't go to eBay and type it in to see what they're selling for, because people will list it for a whole bunch more. But you go to the drop down like the sword or filter, and you do sold and you can see what they sold for. Okay, Like last night, I opened up a box of basketball cards that I bought in Austin and I got a chet homegrown rookie patch signed and I went to see how much it was in this thing and it was like five thousand dollars and I was like, oh no, I gotta hit sold. Then it was like eight hundred, big difference, but I was still hit an eight hundred dollar card. But you can't go search to the eBay for like what they're selling for.
Speaker 7: So inside that pack of cards from Walgreens, there could be cards that are worth money.
Speaker 3: They could, there could, but you know, if you're buying those kind of packs for cheaper, it's much much harder to get big hits. But yes, absolutely, but it's it's a good lesson.
Speaker 8: I said, not now, buddy, he.
Speaker 3: Can do that and go look up to see what they're selling for and you got to keep the learn about, you know, degrading, and they really will only sell at a good value if the're already graded.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you want to.
Speaker 3: Do one of the card things? Yes, yes, yes, yes, we got a guest about to be into.
Speaker 6: We'll do it. Just do one, Just do one, okay, twenty questions.
Speaker 3: Uh, okay, you will not get the first one, there's no way, not that big.
Speaker 6: With celebrity.
Speaker 3: You'll know what they did, but you won't get the first one. Okay, I got one. Go ahead, there we go yesterday celebrity cards. I got one. It was autographed. Then the celebrity.
Speaker 8: Go twenty questions, as it a man?
Speaker 6: Yes, it's a male Hunchbox.
Speaker 4: Famous in the nineties.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: Is he an actor?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, what can you play?
Speaker 9: Is he an athlete?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: There currently playing?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but not in like a little record.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I answered the question, didn't I? Lunchbox?
Speaker 4: Is it a football player now?
Speaker 6: Is he still playing professionally? Yes?
Speaker 8: What's currently playing?
Speaker 4: He doesn't know. If he's playing in a city league. Maybe he would know if that guy was playing in.
Speaker 6: A city league like Andy Ronick. He plays for fun.
Speaker 3: That you question is pretty stuid Eddie.
Speaker 6: No, it's pretty supid.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead, Morgan.
Speaker 10: Is he a basketball player?
Speaker 3: No, there's eight so no age guys?
Speaker 8: Oh football? No basketball? Okay? Does he play baseball?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 6: Okay, there's eleven.
Speaker 3: That's nine. That's nine.
Speaker 8: Let's just figure out the sport.
Speaker 4: Is he over thirty years of age?
Speaker 3: Nope? Oh wow, that's ten questions?
Speaker 6: Whoa whoa? Does he live in America?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 9: Do you follow him on social media?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 3: That's twelve?
Speaker 8: Eight left baseball?
Speaker 9: The sports are there?
Speaker 8: He played ten?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 8: Ah, pickleball?
Speaker 3: That could be There are thirteen questions.
Speaker 8: Professional watch boketball player names.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Was he involved in a gambling scandal.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let me google it. I honestly don't know.
Speaker 6: Don't take any of this. I don't even look at this.
Speaker 3: Gambling.
Speaker 6: Don't gambling.
Speaker 4: What is gambling? I don't know what gambling is.
Speaker 6: Off the record, I would say he comes back with, yes, you know.
Speaker 3: There's I didn't know about this. So I would say, there's some information about Mike. Can I just tell you who? Did you come? Look at it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: No, no like ships sending me the wrong way with tone or anything. My answer would have been no, but.
Speaker 6: I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: Does he Do you think about that? And as a scandal.
Speaker 6: Right, I don't any of the tops.
Speaker 3: That's not a scandal though, right, Okay, No, the answer is now okay?
Speaker 6: Is he a golfer? Nope?
Speaker 7: Oh the he's under thirty, still playing and it's no sport.
Speaker 3: We know that's fourteen. He got six more.
Speaker 9: You guys need me to ask anything?
Speaker 3: What's your turn?
Speaker 6: Let's just keep going sports? Right?
Speaker 4: Is he married?
Speaker 8: What other sports are there?
Speaker 7: Swimming?
Speaker 6: There's track, there's like hockey.
Speaker 4: Is he married celebrity?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 10: Okay, that that is he married to celebrity?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: Oh, gosh said that he married.
Speaker 6: What sports have we done?
Speaker 8: Does he play hockey?
Speaker 9: We've done basketball, baseball, tennis.
Speaker 10: I've gone through every single questions left baseball.
Speaker 8: What about soccer?
Speaker 4: We haven't done baseball.
Speaker 9: No, he's not baseball.
Speaker 6: I did, baby did.
Speaker 9: I've been writing him down.
Speaker 4: You did football?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 8: You did baseball and basketball and hockey, tennis.
Speaker 6: I think we've done all the major sports except bowling, swimming, Olympian. Who's up?
Speaker 3: Watchbox? You have four questions left? Who is the betting person you were thinking of?
Speaker 6: Honi got it.
Speaker 4: But that's why I didn't hear her do baseball? I heard basketball, football.
Speaker 3: I would answered yes to that question on betting. I know that story.
Speaker 6: We know you're I don't trust you man, not in this game.
Speaker 8: But what's he saying? That's not true because he's.
Speaker 6: Anytime he says you know what, I don't let me look that up. And he knew four questions left? Amy you know the box? Yeah, it's archery.
Speaker 3: Like I've been on with every guys we have.
Speaker 8: What about soccer?
Speaker 3: There's four questions, four questions left, soccer and swimming.
Speaker 6: If he's American Zimmerman, it's Zimmerman.
Speaker 4: No one knows who walkers woman is That's the only.
Speaker 6: One I know what American soccer player?
Speaker 10: Oh, well, he lives in America. Doesn't mean he's from America.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have to be. He doesn't have to live in America.
Speaker 9: We said lives in America. That's how it was asked.
Speaker 4: So he knows he lives in America.
Speaker 6: Who are you thinking?
Speaker 3: More questions left? Guys, I need a question in ten seconds? Who ten seconds per question? Please?
Speaker 4: Are they an olympium?
Speaker 6: He doesn't know him boxing?
Speaker 8: Asked yes, Olympian wrestling.
Speaker 4: I asked a question?
Speaker 9: He asked lunch Bocks asked which question?
Speaker 4: Is he an olympium?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Three questions?
Speaker 6: Is he a fighter? Let's see, there's the eyes he's thinking and one of the fighter.
Speaker 3: Michael, would you say to that?
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, he's a baby. We're there, We're there.
Speaker 3: Questions.
Speaker 4: I got it, I got it.
Speaker 3: If you know no, no, no answer, it counts as a question.
Speaker 6: What do you think you talk to us?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: The one that would be.
Speaker 9: Like a f and they're question it's logan.
Speaker 6: Paul, I know, and we have two questions?
Speaker 9: Okay, so should I ask these? Was the famous brother?
Speaker 6: What they do?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, Morgan, what's your question?
Speaker 4: Answer Mike Tyson, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Didn't answer Mike Tyson, Yes, thank you. Okay me with your question?
Speaker 6: Which one is it?
Speaker 9: That's that one? It was Jake Paul, isn't it that's.
Speaker 6: I don't know Paul. I think it's Logan.
Speaker 9: I think it's Jake.
Speaker 8: What what do I ask? Guys?
Speaker 6: Just ask if it's Logan Paul, because then we then we know, then we.
Speaker 4: Know we already it was Jake. You give your saying.
Speaker 8: Does his name start with A Now.
Speaker 9: No, then it's.
Speaker 7: I don't like it was a ridiculous way to ask it one time, just in time.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's it for the post show. We will see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 4: By everybody,