Speaker 1: Now what you got for us?
Speaker 2: This right here is called WCS w CS. You know I'm good for having these businesses that you guys have never heard of.
Speaker 3: This here is w CS.
Speaker 2: This is Wife Correctional Services, wife correction of Service. And what we do is we correct your wife. We get them a lot of me and us listening right now. They want to bring their wife to this type of company, wife correctional Services, so we can get them where they need to be in your relationship, Wife correction of service.
Speaker 3: So let's go, cat, we go see if we can't straighten somebody out this moment. Let's go. Hello, Hello, I am trying to reach George Police. What is my name?
Speaker 2: Is Marcus from with WCS, Call and see if we can actually try to lend you our services. We understand that you're having a few problems and want to see if maybe WCS can bring a better life to you and you can have a uh an exciting life better.
Speaker 3: Than the one you have.
Speaker 4: Now, who is it?
Speaker 2: Who is we are with Wife Correctional Services, sir w CS. What it is is we take your wives for a couple of weeks and we reprogram them so that it's of course, you have to sign a waiver contract. But we take your wife and we reprogrammed them so that they will act in a fashion of what you want them to act.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, okay, whatever.
Speaker 2: See what it is that we've gotten some We've gotten some reports that you've been having some problems with with your particular.
Speaker 4: Wife and where you located at.
Speaker 2: We're here in Saint Louis, sir. Okay, and don't worry. We're totally confidential. This is not anything that's going to get out and and your your names are never submitted.
Speaker 3: First of all, here's here's something we can do.
Speaker 2: I can ask you questions because we've been notified that this is probably a service that you would probably want. Now, has your wife ever snapped on you in public?
Speaker 4: And snapped on me? I mean, I mean she my wife crazy. She don't just snap on me. She might, you know, try to check me, say something. You know what I'm saying. She ain't just gonna snap on me in public.
Speaker 2: So your wife, So your wife has tried to check you, is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Not check me per se, I mean she might she might not like something I'm doing and might say something about it.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna just snap on so basically your wife is not in her place where she needs to be.
Speaker 4: I mean what you mean in a play, I mean she might say something, you know. I mean, I might be doing something or you know, might be with my boys and might get out of control a little bit. She might just say something at the time, but she don't just try to all out check nobody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I'll tell you what. Let me ask you that one.
Speaker 2: Have you ever just had some plans with your guys We're gonna go out and had to change your plans because your wife.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if if like I'm just coming bout hanging out and I ain't let her know or something, she might you know, be like, well, baby already had plans, you know, can't you stay home with the boys or something? But I mean, I mean, nothing on the regular, you know, usually do what I want to do.
Speaker 2: It seems like denial. Okay, here's an other one, sir, well, no, just listen, hear me out. Now, let me ask you this has your wife. Let's say, back when Michael Jordan was playing basketball, did you ever miss a playoff game on television because your wife wanted to watch something else.
Speaker 4: No, I mean we got two TVs in my house, man, I wish No, I don't even get down. I mean I might have to watch the little TV, Okay, but I mean I usually watch it on the big show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but you do You've been pushed to watching the smaller television.
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't push to do nothing. Man. What I'm trying to tell you is, I mean we compromised. We do fifty fifty in my house. I mean she might get the big TV to watch her stories or something, and I just had to go watch the little TV. A little TV, dude, go out of.
Speaker 3: Every once and see there we go.
Speaker 4: So so cool with that though, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: You're with that. So you're with that. You're actually the one that's programmed.
Speaker 4: And you ain't nothing wrong with my wife. Ain't nothing wrong with my family.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm I understand.
Speaker 2: Well, let me the reason why I'm asking you these particular questions is because someone has actually let me know the problem that are at hand in your household.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you.
Speaker 2: I got one question for you. Here's what I want to ask you. Has your wife ever cussed you out at a family cookout.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, hold on, man, you know what you're getting a little personal Man? Is this legal?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 4: I never heard of this company. Man, I've never heard of you.
Speaker 3: This is something new.
Speaker 4: Is definitely saying something new. I mean, don't make me be your guinea pig. Don't don't start out calling me trying to get you know, referrals or clientele or whatever it is you're trying to do. Man, don't call me with this nonsense.
Speaker 2: Partner, And I completely understand that w C S Sir. Is here to benefit you.
Speaker 4: No benefit to me. Man, getting I'll look at my personal business one of what's going on in my household?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, last thing I want to ask you, and this is the last question I have for you.
Speaker 4: Make this the last straight up.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you do you do you buy your own clothes or does she buy the clothes?
Speaker 4: You know what? Man, this meant you whatever company this is, don't call now's no more. And whoever put you up to this, whoever give you my number talking about my wife? Checked me or got me under control? Got me on lock man? You telling him too? Don't call me no more?
Speaker 3: What are you are you are you in denying?
Speaker 4: Now? Dog, don't call him now no more. I'm gonna tell you what, George Foreman or whatever, Marcus for whoever you are, George Foreman, Marcus, Hey, I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm gonna find out what I'm located. Dog. I'm coming down there and I'm gonna push him. As you're in my personal.
Speaker 2: You're ready to retaliate on me, but you don't want to retaliate on the problems you have with your wife.
Speaker 4: Retaliation. Man, what I'm saying, you're calling my house, I'm minding my own and you worried about who are watching what TV? In my house? And my wife checking me in probably a man. Hey, don look, I'm telling.
Speaker 3: You, mister, don't you want to watch the big television?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Big TV? Man? I'm comfortable with the TV I got. You know what I'm saying. It's in my room. I come here across the bed, watch whatever you want to whenever I want to go with my partners, doll not it's like you don't need to get partner. You call it acty, You old.
Speaker 2: Dumb What you want to do to me and your wife has already done to you.
Speaker 4: I say, you got to the number block. What's your phone number? Man? Give me something, tell me where to find you.
Speaker 3: Why are you in denial?
Speaker 4: Denial? I'm gonna tell you what's what?
Speaker 2: You need to get your wife checked in the White Correctional Services so that you can live a better life.
Speaker 4: Whoever may I need to get a life?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Can I get a life? MANXTP calling me? Don for real?
Speaker 3: I understand that. Can I say one more thing that you say?
Speaker 4: You can't say this to me? Man?
Speaker 3: Straight up listen to me, sir?
Speaker 4: What what? What's his nephew?
Speaker 3: Tirey from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank by your boy.
Speaker 4: Justin you know what? Oh no, hey, hey, hey, okay, y'all got me.
Speaker 3: What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: You already knows you my boy Steve Harvey doing in the morning on the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Partner, Come on, come on here, ignorant. I just hope my wife ain't listening this morning.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I just hope my wife can't listen. But it's all right, wife Correctional Services. That's the nephew. Y'all already know this weekend. It is Jacksonville, Florida at the Florida Theater, Nephew tom Me and Friends. It is in the evening with Nephew Tommy. Tickets are doing very very well. We on our way to those two words. I can't wait to get there. I can't wait to get this so loved me waiting to.
Speaker 3: Eat all right, laying in the cut. Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Louisville, Kentucky, the Louisville Comedy Club, Nephew Tommy. Week will be the Memorial Weekend. Memorial Weekend all weekend long. That's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And praise God, we are off on that Monday Memory Day, so it will not be a situation where I would be you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, thank you? So okay? Uh anything?
Speaker 2: Oh Tom, I got a voicemail for you. Let me hear.
Speaker 3: Can I hear today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You can't hear today.
Speaker 1: This message for Nephew Tommy. I just wanted to let you know you did an outstanding job at Charlotte, North Carolina. What the imagy that you brought was phenomenal. Made a person he really appreciative of spending their money to come out here and see you this Big D sitting on the front road which I was all into which one percent. You keep doing what you're doing. Appreciated help keeping this world balance with your laughter there that you provided.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Big D. All right, what what weird? His voice? I want to the Big D for calling the D.
Speaker 4: We gotta go.
Speaker 3: You're listening hard morning show