Speaker 1: Hey, it's Delilah. Thank you for stopping by. I have put together some of my favorite radio moments here to share with you on our daily podcast. With every fresh start, whether it's a new year or a new relationship, when we turn a new page, or we start a new chapter in life, maybe it's a new job, maybe God is moving you to a new city. With each fresh start, I think we all imagine what we want and what we hope for. Every accomplishment starts with the willingness to try. But when you trust or have an ounce of faith, and you trust in a higher power, when you have faith in something bigger than yourself, a power bigger than yourself, you can live as if there are no obstacles, because instead of seeing things as obstacles, you will see them as learning opportunities or challenges. There are only limits that you put on yourself. If you are willing to push yourself and to have a mustard seed of faith, you can accomplish great things. You can exceed your wildest expectations if you have a mustard seed of faith.
Speaker 2: Troy, what can I do for you?
Speaker 3: You know I've been a long time listener. I've been listening with Key since I was a kid, and my mother and I just had some great things happening here in the last few weeks. I got a new job looking for a good will and I found out that I'm getting full customs my step son and my daughter, and met a wonderful woman all in that last couple of weeks, and just thought maybe i'd call in and by chance get the opportunities to speak with you and tell my beautiful girlfriend that how much I care about her, and and tell my children how much how much I love them, and look forward to start having them in my life permanently.
Speaker 2: All right, Troy, what's your beautiful girlfriend's name.
Speaker 3: My beautiful girlfriend's name is Jackie. And your children, my son's name is Timmy and my daughter's name is Tabitha.
Speaker 2: So everything is good in your life tonight?
Speaker 3: Oh it's going awesome.
Speaker 4: New job, sweet girlfriend, kids are being going to be with you son?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you couldn't couldn't get any better?
Speaker 2: Well, you could win the lottery.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I couldn't be better that.
Speaker 4: Way, although I think being on my show is a far better cry than winning the lottery, don't you I have.
Speaker 3: To agree with you, I said, I have my long time listening to my mom before she passed away. She and I used to sit and listen to you all the time when I was younger, A lot older now, but still sitting there listening to you with my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Isn't that funny that you've gotten older and I haven't.
Speaker 3: But my Yeah, I get to sit home every night with with my beautiful girlfriend and listen to you want to go to bed, and it just brings back a lot of memories and it's nice hold to listen to you every night, and it's a beautifulman. I care dearly about.
Speaker 5: Lynn.
Speaker 4: Who's on your heart tonight. His name's Jason Jason boyfriend, Jason husband, Jason's son. Who is Jason Jason boyfriend boyfriend m H the BF.
Speaker 6: Yes, he's the BF. We've been together for, like I said, almost years. I think we have a pretty good relationship. We laugh, we talk, We have a really good time with each other. There's a good trust thing going on with us, and I haven't had that in the past. And I've always enjoyed that. I'm nine years older than here and I'm leaving going to another state, five states away from where we are now, and I hate the fact that I'm leaving him here and I don't want to.
Speaker 2: So you're leaving for work, You're leaving for family respect abilities.
Speaker 7: Where are we leaving start a new life?
Speaker 2: Why would you start into life when you have a wonderful, sweet, hot young boyfriend. What what are you thinking?
Speaker 6: I've never left the place where I live. I've lived here my whole life for thirty seven years, and I just need a different change. I just want something new, and I feel very positive. So I love about the move. I think it's something that's really I think it's going to be really good for me because I am, like I said, nine years older than he is. He's not ready for anything that he's not ready for commitment, and I understand that, and I'm not going to force him to do that. That's something that I respect.
Speaker 2: So it's just hard to let go.
Speaker 6: It's hard to let go. It's very difficult to let go of something that's good.
Speaker 2: Hi, Lacey, what can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Well, tonight's actually the first time I've ever listened to your show, and so I noticed that people were like calling in and telling their stories and stuff.
Speaker 2: What's your cool story?
Speaker 5: Well, my fiancee, Well, he's my fiancee now back in December December eleventh. He went out of town December tenth to work, and December eleventh, I woke up that morning and I had a message from his boss's wife saying that he had been a really bad accident and he ended up having like swelling and bleeding and stuff on his brain, so they had to do emergency brain surgery. They didn't think that he was gonna make it, but then eleven days later they moved him straight from the trauma unit to rehab. And now he's out of rehab. He's doing outpatient therapy and next Thursday we go back so they can put his skull back.
Speaker 4: Wow, he's walking, he's talking, he's functioning.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 5: He damaged the right side of his brain, like the temporal lobe, so he has a really mild case of short term memory walls. But that's it. That's the only issues. I mean, it's amazing And through this I've realized that God is amazing and prayers really do work.
Speaker 2: And your boyfriend is living proof of that. Huh he is?
Speaker 5: And it's amazing.
Speaker 4: And is this the person that you think God has chosen for you to spend your life with. I do, and does he feel the same way?
Speaker 5: He does? He still does.
Speaker 2: I was a little worried, but you've got that short term memory loss. You'd wake up and go who are you?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: But he didn't. He knew exactly who I was.
Speaker 2: Oh, honey, that is a great story. Thank you for calling and sharing that. Thank you for finding my show after all these years.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Buy bye, Hi, good evening, Welcome to the Delilah. Who's this?
Speaker 7: This is Marcy.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Marcy. How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm wonderful. Thank you for being here with us tonight. I hear you have a great story of faith to share with us. Yes, ma'am, tell me your story.
Speaker 7: I've been running on faith all my life. I'm a double adoptee, first at the three years of age, after living in an orphanage until I was three, and then again at nine years old. And people find it kind of strange that I feel blessed to have been abandoned at birth and then adopted twice. But the other night you made a comment and you said it is going to the journey that makes the difference. And I want you to know that I believe that wholeheartedly, and that although my adopted families in the journey of my life has not always been a pleasant one due too many different types of abuse, that I survived and thrived because I I always knew there were many others in life who were willing to show pure love and would protect children like me.
Speaker 1: I so hope you have enjoyed these radio moments as much as I enjoy bringing them to you.
Speaker 2: I'll share more with you each weekday. On Ay, It's Delilah