Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The thrilling excitement of March Mania is here.
Speaker 3: In Draft kingsports Book, one of America's top rated sportsbook app, is giving new customers a shot to turn five books into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bet with any college basketball bet. North Carolina listeners don't forget. Draftking sports Book is now live in your state. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app and use Cold Shannon. New customers can bet five bucks and get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draft King Sportsbook With Cold Shannon, A crowned.
Speaker 4: Is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight op and wired text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNNG, dot co, slash b ball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: J Cole apologizes to Kendrick Lamar for dissing him on seven Minute Drill at Dreamville Fest. J said, how many of y'all think Kenda Lamar is one of the greatest ever to pick up a mic? I haven't missed sleeping right the last few days we take in that disc off streaming service. Oh Joe, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Listen? J Cole is one of the greatest, one of the greatest lyricists, one of the greatest. MC's. Kendrick Lamar is that as well, Drake. At times he says he's the greatest as well. This is the perfect opportunity, This is the perfect opportunity. Ain't nothing got nothing to do with violence. It's about your craft, It's about your penmanship, It's about what you do best. This is what we as fans, we as fans of rap. They have been beasts for so long and what do they do. They go to the booth and they handle it. I think maybe J. Cole mentally is in a different state. Maybe mentally he's in a different state, and he wanted to take back you know what he said because mentally he's not there right now. Is that what we want to see as fans. No, we want to see people battle it out in the booth. We want to see Drake answer back. We want to see Kendrick go back and forth. We want to see j Cole respond. Obviously, J Cole responded, and he took it back and apologized. It's just I mean, think about what if it was fifty cents, what if it's fifty You know what all fifty has done and all the beefs he's been in and making it exciting. You know, there's been no violence. There's been no you know, a little fight here, a little a little bruise, a little little punch here and there, but nothing to that extent. It's exciting and it makes it fun and and it gets it gets the blood flowing, especially in the rap game. It's just a little beef. There's nothing wrong with it. Just Handy A. Bennison the booth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, I mean the beef go back.
Speaker 3: LLL Cool Mo d Big Daddy came with one of the great mcs on the mic could go ahead in uhh, there's.
Speaker 1: Been so many Look Jesus, Jesus, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Guess our people, man that jay Z m Nods cool now?
Speaker 1: Probably not because they gave us exactly what we wanted. They gave us.
Speaker 3: Ok you got that, man said, Okay, fine, you got that though, So they're good.
Speaker 2: That right? But you still are you still upset that they're cool?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, not me. I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm asking.
Speaker 3: I'm asking people, are you okay now that jay Z and Nads are cool? They said what they said, they wrote what they wrote. But they're cool now you can or do you still can't care to have them be I mean we like to have like the half fields in McCoy. We like to keep something I don't know why, it's okay, it's okay, like have differences, have a disagreement and then come together and say, you know what, man, ay, we're bigger than that, we better than that.
Speaker 2: Let's move it along.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think it's a part of the game. Like in hockey. Unwritten rule in hockey is sometimes you know what we're gonna fight. I think there's shit there. Listen, I'm not this rap guru. But I'm saying I think an unwritten rule. When things aren't going going going right and you have an issue with somebody, handle it through the pen. There's nothing wrong with that. That's healthy. That's healthy. How good is your pen? You feel you one of the best. Now's your time to show the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: If I'm cool took for me. I've always been one of these guys. If I'm cool with you, I'm cool with you. Ain'try, I'm not trying to get I'm not trying to gain nothing.
Speaker 2: If I'm cool with you.
Speaker 3: Now, if we if were on the opposite side, oh yeah, if I don't, if if Cole and Kendrick didn't rock with each other.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's coming from somewhere, though it's something. It's coming from somewhere. I don't I don't know the extent of where it came from. I hear it like everybody else when they hear it, I hear the finished product. I don't know why it came about, but I heard I heard Kendricks. What Kendrick said on.
Speaker 2: On cand you just say the big three, it's just big me listen.
Speaker 1: I listened to it. I'm like, oh, but that was nice. That was nice. So I'm like, I'm I'm waiting on Drake. I'm waiting on J Cole. J Cole responded, Drake is very methodical, He's very strategic and the way he does things. He does things on his time when you at least expected. I'm sure he might respond and I'm not sure why. Ja Cole, you know, took back, you know, the dis and apologize and if if from if not, I'm not mistaken. I saw it on Twitter. Nick Lamar has had three people apologize after saying something about him, Jed Jay Electronic J Electronica. If I'm saying his name the right way, there was one person and now J Cole. That's three people that have came out and said something about Kendrick and they come back and recandied themselves and apologize. I'm not sure why. Maybe they're scared of Kendrick When it comes to the pen his penmanship is phenomenal. He's a great lyricist. Yeah, gotta be built for that too, man, You got you gotta be built for that, because this is not going in the studio and making music would have beat. This is you got to hit it where you got to hit it where it hurts. You got to have a little dirt on somebody, you gotta you got to know everything about him, put it in an artistic form with your pen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I still say hit him up. And I mean i mean they was good, but they just ain't hit him up. This ain't no basline.
Speaker 1: This no, no, no no. But it was those was classics, classics even even to this day. Yeah, even to this day.
Speaker 2: But in mind winn at Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, listen, the rep the rap girlies are really really taking over as far as entertainment goes, as far as beef. They taking it to the pen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But you know, we been caddy.
Speaker 3: I mean, we'll y'all be hugged up one day and the next thing, you know, y'all each other today.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but it's it's good. It's good for the game. It's good for the game. Just what they do, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who went at uh Drake? Somebody win at Drake with the story of Aiden. Who was that push your t push them Yeah yeah Drake.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, that was a good one. That was That was a good battle. That was a good battle. Hell Drake Drake and Meek. That was that was also good, said Drake Drake. Very strategic, very methodical. It was planned out and he executed, you know, and then I mean it was dope. I think it's good. I think I think it's good as long as they keep it in the booth, keep it in the booth, keep it at the pin. You don't you you know you cross passing the street. They don't need no no fighting, no shooting and all that. Man need all that man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean, because I think the thing is people like man, I would it bro you human, You're human. I don't care. I don't care how big you are. Somebody there there. There's only so much a person.
Speaker 1: Can take take right right, So all that, man.
Speaker 3: I got all this No no, And so the lady somebody go say something, You're gonna respond and yeah, oh yo, I heard you have some good news today about your daughter.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Let's go.
Speaker 1: First of all, after experiencing I didn't go to a SBCU. Obviously you know that. Now I'm jealous of you a little bit. I'm jealous of you because if you had the opportunity to experience what I saw tonight at prayer view and them at their probate with my baby went over. Yeah, she crossed over as an AK And I ain't never been in no atmosphere like that. Now, obviously I'm an ambassador at fam you, but they haven't had the opportunity. Most of the time that I'm there, it's in a sporting event or I'm at a football game, but being inside that auditorium and watching the energy in that atmosphere, Listen, I gotta take my glasses off. I ain't never seen nothing like that, that kind of energy, that kind of passion, that kind of law, that kind of love and support from all the sororities, from all the fraternities for the people that are crossing over even though you have nothing to do with them. Oh, talk about family. It felt like a family reunion a most it was. It was that kind of vibe. It was that kind of atmosphere for sure. The AKA the aka went last, the ak's went last. They came out. It was like, I'm this is the only way I can explain it. It felt like Michael Jackson, you know how the audience goes crazy and everybody stands up and goes crazy when Michael Jackson came out on stage when the Ak's came out and marching to that song. That the song that they come out uh a and AKA. I don't want to sing it because it might be disrespectful, but there's the reason why. And I seen my baby, Oh ship, well, I'm about to cry, hold on, hold on. And I seen my put my glass on for people trying to screenshot screenshot me and laugh at me. And I seen my baby strutting and hitting that stroll. That was one of oh ship damn. But that was one of the greatest feelings, one of the one of the dopest feelings man in Harvest. See being able to see my my daughter cross and her mama, you know her mama. Her mama is the a K two. No, that was great. I had I had listen. I'm supposed to be in the stands. I'm all on the floor. I'm out of snuck down on the.
Speaker 2: Man trying to be dny. No, you know we're gonna fall that.
Speaker 1: But you all up in the video like I wasn't in the video. I was recording though, So I just I just wanted to get it. I wanted to get good footage because I ain't no telling if I don't know if my daughter gonna you know, she's gonna pledge. I don't know if my son gonna pledgere Arizona State. So man, it's just that moment, man, that but that was live. But hey, that was live. That was I know. I know she probably shot. I know you're probably watching your mama watching. I like that.
Speaker 2: But what you mad?
Speaker 1: You You made your daddy proud, You made your daddy crowd to night. But that's that. That shit was live energy, that energy at HBCUs.
Speaker 2: Man ain't like it, bro.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I think everybody should have to spend a semester at the nature b c U get they beyond, to get the pageantry, to be at a homecoming, to have to go to the step shows because they ain't nobody step in like what they do. Uh we we do it big. And to be at the yard when all the when all the Sows and France in the park and they doing their thing and they getting ready because they don't have you know, we used to have step shows and people come, you know Georgia Southern and Fort Valley and Clark and mow Brown and all these people to come down and they challenge man and to feel that energy for homecoming, and and like you said, the rush when when they when they go over, ain't nothing like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't nothing like the funny thing about it. This was not something small. This is very big. So now I get just maddene something like homecoming, the whole the hole coming is like, Man, I'm like, I got experience. But then obviously when Fam you had their homecoming, I'm working, so I really can't. I can't shoot out and shoot back. Last year my daughter had daddy come out the homecoming. You gonna love it. It's a great experience, I say, baby, I ain't gonna be to make it y'all. You know y'all on Saturdays and I gotta be over yonder. But and just hearing the stories. It's one thing to watch the videos. I've been watching clips obviously, you know how much I love HBCU bands, especially Fam in Southern Watching clips and seeing all the stuff going on and then being able to experience it today tonight at PV. Man, that makes me. That makes me want to enroll just so I can get that HBCU experience. I ain't never experienced nothing like that. And may. I didn't been around, I didn't been around the whole world, and I ain't got nothing. There is nothing like what I experienced the night.
Speaker 3: I ain't got nothing again. Anybody that went to a p W, I bless your heart, proud of you. But ain't nothing like an HBCU. Not for pageantry, not for buzz, not for electricity, not for excitement.
Speaker 2: Y'all can't touch that.
Speaker 1: You don't understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, touch that. Y'all can't touch that. Listen.
Speaker 1: It was fifty girls, fifty eight k's crossed over the night Wow. When they came out of a big line, that big line. When they came out lines are twenty five, twenty five, and they came out strutting. They had on the had on the one line had on the pink scars, one line had on the green scarves, they had their shades on. And when they hit that, I can't do it because that just I got. I got the routine. I know the routine because she was doing the routine and I'm holding the camera, I'm copying her. I'm off to the side, dude, what she doing. I'm like, you hit me after She's like, daddy, Daddy, you can't be doing that. Like I was trying to hit the mirror like you know, you know, I can't do it. I'm trying to throw my pinky up in the pictures. She's like that, you can't do that, you can't do that different. So now Mama had to explain it to me. But I'm just I'm you know me, I'm all about fun. I'm all about fun. And now I understand how serious it is. And I I think that's why I appreciate it so much. And I think that's why I got so emotional when I while I was recording Oh that, Oh my goodness, I'm finna roll back in school. Man, I'm rolling. I'm enrolling FAM. After this football season ends and I and I and I work, I'm gonna do all my night caps and FAM.
Speaker 2: You I wish I might.
Speaker 3: That's why I took my ass back to school to finish up my degree as soon as I got because I had like I had two quarter. We was on the quarter system back then. I had two quarters left. I said, man, let me get my ass back in here because after this and I hadn't got a little money in my pocket. Right to anybody that got money in their pocket and then go.
Speaker 2: Back to school.
Speaker 1: Still went back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell I'm making I'm making as much of the teachers. Man, I ain't trying to hear what y'all got to say sitting up in a classroom. Hell no, let me get my degree. I had already the promise.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: My brother said, hey, he's like, hey, You're going back, right. I was like, yeah, I'm going to get that thing, bro. Yeah, And I know my grandma and my mom. My mom was so so. My grandmother and my mom were so proud of me too, because you know, me and my brother was first and I was second. Uh to get to go to college and to get a degree, man, I was like, and.
Speaker 2: Plus I had to come that far. I'm like two quarters.
Speaker 3: So basically, uh, January through May, I'll be done with school and I have my degree. Man, please, I say, man, I'm going back and there you know your ball the yard.
Speaker 5: I'm I need, I need, I need, I need, I need, I need my degree. I need a degree just just to finish, just just to fin just to bring everything full circle, to bring a full circle, and not just use going to college as a stepping stone to get to the NFL.
Speaker 1: I finished that feat. I did well with that feet Now I'm I'm I'm gonna make Grandma proud. I'm gonna go back. I'm gonna go back. Obviously, I'm going to roll that. I'm gonna roll at FAM at some point and get that full h pc U in experience. Obviously, I'm I'm a force reil real. I know you watching, I know you're watching. I'm force her to come down there. I'm not sure. I don't. I shouldn't have that much. Maybe a quarter? Maybe who left and give him a degree?
Speaker 3: I show ho so o Joe, I show hope you ain't futher way that when you went to school, you did something while.
Speaker 2: You was there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know what? Also, not only am I gonna go to school. I want to be in the band. I want to be in the band. I'm ask doctor Shelby Chipman if I could be in the band. I want to try and be the drum major. I want to be a drummer because you know I'm tall. Now you know I'm tall, and I can play I can play by three four instruments, So I'm not sure you.
Speaker 2: Know drum major don't play no instruments.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just telling you. I'm telling you. I'm telling you about my resume and what I can do. I'm telling you what.
Speaker 3: I I don't think playing an instrument has any role on being a.
Speaker 1: Drum No prerequisits no, no, okay, okay. I just the more you can do, the more you can do. So if I don't make.
Speaker 2: The trump and the truck ball or the drugs, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I want to play none of that. I want to be the drum major. I need I need. I need to height. You know I got the height.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Slip you know, you know, man, I'm telling you split what Yeah, I could do the split. I'm sure you.
Speaker 2: Hey, is somebody gonna have to come pick your ass up off the ground.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm flexible now, I'm flexible. I'm flexible. I could do I could do the split. I'm like March, I'd be I'd be boy. I know, but all jokes said, I know, I'm seeing playing around. I'm going I'm gonna roll next year. I'm gonna roll. I'm gonna roll. Definitely definitely happening.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh Joe, this is time for night cap after.
Speaker 1: Dark night camp after dark.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, time for this week's question of the week, which is what is the pettiest thing that you did after a breakup? Here's some of my best dancers. Ah Man, Johnton Man, this is BA dude. I got a real Austin. He put a bag of uncooked proms, scalloped and tilapia in her air. Bent took her a month to trace the ransom smell, then used her email to schedule a plastic surgeon callback to concern her about the vagina.
Speaker 2: What is that vaginal plastic?
Speaker 1: She did?
Speaker 3: She didn't need it for real, but I just wanted to play that seed of doubt.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, this bad bro. You wrong for this.
Speaker 1: That's messed up you you you you.
Speaker 2: Real role for them? For man?
Speaker 3: Man, you know how man. It's something about I don't like them. I don't even like like. I only let my shelf cooks. I don't even let her cook fish in my house. It's something about even.
Speaker 1: I knew it, I knew, I knew, I knew I knew it. I knew it. And the fact that you can't see it either, just the smell of it would probably bother you.
Speaker 3: Ash hands sushi and put the back of the trash up. I proliely dumped the trash. You know, you get up out of here. Somebody had some fish to night? Who had fish to night?
Speaker 2: Jordan? What you have? You ain't eat nothing?
Speaker 1: Somebody asked us. That's a good one that you you ever did anything? You know, honestly you have there now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to realize, Oh Joe, you got to realize I've kind of always been shating.
Speaker 2: Shark right right right, So I wasn't able to do stuff that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I would have probably I ain't doing no, I mean no, no, because at the end of the day, like people knew my sister and my brother was already in college. And then so you know, hey, I just took Hey, you want to break up?
Speaker 2: You know, I just I just take I'm okay.
Speaker 1: And you know, still to this day, the fact that the first thing you just say it, I'm still saying sharp. So anytime you tell me your stories about people that have left you for whatever reason, Like I'm sitting back thinking, like like women are supposed to be very strategic. Women are supposed to play the long game. Women are supposed to understand who they have, who they have and understanding what's to come, potential, understand the potential and see what's to come.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 1: That's why I always say why the hell they leaving you? Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: And the thing is, O joe, I just like it's okay at may.
Speaker 3: Look I've in the relationships I've had in the relationships in it. Like I say, if a woman tells me O joe, yeah, she say, don't call me no more.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm done and you done? Why you ain't called?
Speaker 3: I say, cause you told me not to right right right right, because the first you tell me not to call, I call.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: You don't now? Seann and Sharp been harassing me? Now that's in the paper, paper looking at me.
Speaker 1: Sideway right right right right, Hey.
Speaker 3: You tell me not to call. You ain't got to tell me. But once you good, delete hey out my phone. That's that's the way I operate, right because I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't run the risk of it. You're never gonna have to work. You won't find one woman in all my years. I'll be fifty six in June, if the Lord spared my life. Yes, sir, you won't never find a woman. Say I pulled up on that. He just showed up at my house. He showed up at my apartment.
Speaker 1: Never Yeah, yeah, no, I've never had Listen, I've been day Let's see if I've been dating since nineteen eighty five. Since nineteen eighty five, everybody has left me for reasons that were my fault.
Speaker 2: So I had I'm with my fault.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, okay, I'm just saying so if I'm at fault, then I damn show can't have no goddamn attitude about them. Yeah, exactly. And you know they and you know they give you more than one chance. Yeah, you know they give you more to one chance.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of this game. No, that mean I'm gone.
Speaker 1: Wait they you want chance?
Speaker 2: That's it? One once.
Speaker 1: Oh the a't gonna be with nobody. They ain't gonna be with nobody. But if you think you're gonna be with somebody and it ain't gonna ain't, ain't gonna be no issues or no problem, relationships are not and never will be. Pizzas and cream be at the top of the mountain all the time. Yeah no, no no peaks and no valleys and no no loads. That's that's not reality. That's not real life. It's just not. It's just not. Now you can minimize. As you get older, your discipline gets a lot better. I can tell you that your your discipline gets a lot better. You're not as you're not as reckless with some of the things that you used to do back in the day. And the right, the right person, the right person get you to change to now the right the right person that shit you down. Yeah, yeah, it happens. It happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, May's underscored underscore.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Uh, he forgot. He gave me a spare key and called He forgot. He gave me a spare key and called me from the job to tell me he wanted.
Speaker 2: To take a break.
Speaker 3: Then his homeboy called to let me know that ain't really his homeboy.
Speaker 2: He was trying to hit you whatever. I'm gonna read this story.
Speaker 3: He called and let me know he had caught my man and his girl in bed together the night before, so he broke up.
Speaker 2: The guy.
Speaker 3: The lady she said her man gave her she had a spare key, he called from work to tell her he wanted to take a break. His homeboy then calls her and tells her that she called her man who just broke up with her in bed with his girl godly, So he broke.
Speaker 2: Up because he knew the dude was telling. So that's what he did. He knew his homeboy was going.
Speaker 1: He tried to beat it to the punch.
Speaker 2: Yah, get out in front of the store.
Speaker 1: Hey, get out here the story and see what you do.
Speaker 3: Ask for forgiveness. It's either to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission. See them saying, oh, Joe, I'm sorry. Yeah, we'll keep a moving. So he broke up because he knew the dude was telling. I remembered that I had to keep so I went to his house with the intention to tear it up. But then I saw his collection of fitted caps in Jordan. I proceeded to cut all the visors off the hat, all of them. I put the leach in the bathtub and gave the Jordans a bath.
Speaker 1: So I don't destroying, destroying.
Speaker 3: Ojo because you got something in your possession that you that means something to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but those are things that women. They break windows, they flatten, tires, don't.
Speaker 3: Mean Maybe maybe it's maybe it's the jersey that you caught two hundred and sixty five yards in.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's maybe it's.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's that pro bo jersey that ray you and Ray Lewis traded. Maybe it's those helmets that you traded at the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: But you got something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never had I've never dealt with that type that that would go to the extent of vandalizing personal possession that they didn't pay for.
Speaker 2: Something that Oh, HURRICANEU, what's you? What's your Pauline?
Speaker 1: Hurricane Paula?
Speaker 3: Paula carry Paula you she you got something to her? Like one lady, her boyfriend cheete on her. She took his mom's ashes and thrown him.
Speaker 1: Out on the bridge. Yeah, I saw that. I saw that. I saw that. Yeah, Wayne, that's that's Craig create boy. I ain't huh. I don't want I don't want none of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Mercedes says.
Speaker 3: I cut all the zippers out of one of my exit jeans when I was twenty four year old. Since he wanted to chieve so much, I gave him me the accents.
Speaker 1: She cut all the zippers out, all the zippers out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's a when I like that, I like.
Speaker 3: I took I took all of his all the right shoes, all the toilet paper, and the light bulbs out of the house. We put wet gum and a sack of weed. I was I was held when I was well. Hey, that's funny, man, y'all do it too much with it. He took all my silverware.
Speaker 1: He took all the silver where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, guys, I guess they do. But I guess guys be cutting up and be doing all that kind of stuff. Continue to show you, show up, continue to show up at his games with his family.
Speaker 2: Not my fault. They still love me.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's that's funny.
Speaker 2: Real ah man, sh.
Speaker 3: Uh let him travel to Vegas on my flight. Can spani your past? Then canceled his companion's status flight while he was in Vegas. Call that being you getting to come home.
Speaker 1: To That's a good one. That's a good one. Uh.
Speaker 3: Step sent her husband a pick of us being romantic.
Speaker 2: Ohn beg them. See that's what I'm telling you. That's what I'm telling you. Joe, see what I'm saying O.
Speaker 1: Joe sent sent up, sent a picture of him being romantic to her husband.
Speaker 3: Hert sent her husband a picture of us. That's what he did?
Speaker 1: Oh he come on, no, no, no, no, normal. I mean normally, you know dudes normally know they they play their part. That's that's overplaying your part. Man. Come on, oh, Joe, I'm an extra.
Speaker 2: I ain't the lead.
Speaker 3: I'm not did Sam and Jerry Crews and training Day?
Speaker 2: Just with that, you know what is in this movie?
Speaker 1: Come on, bro and more and more and listen then that you know, I'm leta leave that alone. I'm gonna leave that alone, y'all.
Speaker 3: You see they be doing too o cho cho. You know the role when you sign up for the job, when you go on a job. Yeah, they might need janitorial services, they might need a cash here, they might need a manager, they might need somebody to wash the window.
Speaker 2: Okay, what job are you applying for?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know that person got somebody if you accept that job, play your role.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then the funny thing, So now this is how you play yourself because now you're gonna send it a picture. If you number two and you're trying to move number one out the way, so you can go from two to one, and all of a sudden you become number one, and at some point the psycho repeats, you're gonna be number two. Yeah, time I ain't know why why you if you number two, you're not even supposed to take that serious because you already know how she if she could play with number one.
Speaker 2: Like with you in your part, already know what it is.
Speaker 1: They don't. But don't get me, don't get me started.
Speaker 2: Play your role and go home.
Speaker 1: Bro, don't get me started.
Speaker 2: That they'll be doing too much. Man, that they'll be doing too much. I don't. I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm upset of old boy because I was, like I said, I try to stay, I.
Speaker 2: Try to stay in my place.
Speaker 3: Now, just tell me up front, shadon I got somebody.
Speaker 2: Normally, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't really, I don't really get down like that, O Joe, because let me tell you how men operate. Yes, sir, men might not want that woman, that wife, or that girlfriend. He got little nother mans no interest in him because your girl is new to him. See why you out there thinking you get some new one your wife or your girl new to him.
Speaker 2: He know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the game, the game has been the game for a very long time. Unk.
Speaker 6: And I tell you, like I told you before you lend I look, hey, do you I ain't finna get mad. I ain't finna throw no clothes out. I ain't finna just hey, I don't do all that. Hey, we both made decisions. Now let's go go ahead. Okay, but I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't even look at him, dude, the same way he gonna say her husband. Bro, Dude, Man, dudes go crazy about stuff like that. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh hey, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: Now, that's what stopped me on. Yeah, oh, Joe, I tell you how I got caught a couple of times. And I know how that thing could have ended.
Speaker 3: I already know if he walked in with that chopper and your boy was shaking the covers. Oh yah, I can't tell you this door because I ain't here to tell you.
Speaker 1: No, sir.
Speaker 3: He got to stop putting himself in that situation because you know they're not being up front. I get it, Okay, Shannon. I'm in the you know, I'm in Savannah. I'm the I'm the big fish. You know they're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Be up and up. Oh I'm with man, but you put me on arm's way. Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't think like that. I don't think like that.
Speaker 3: But I'm man still mad at him. I'm still mad at him. I can't believe this, Miss Sherry, Miss Sherry to you. Well, when I put my eggs out, he took all the screws off the doorheade except one it was hanging. He took the toilet, he took the toilet seats off, He took the shower head, he took the light bulbs out of the room. He cut the wires to my ring camera and my doorbell. But he might be had that bag bang he was in love. Yeah, yay, when that See, that's where they start, when they start doing, when they start. But that if you were making a joke of that. We're making a joke of it though too. But that's that's something that I mean for you to go to that kind of extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hurt. That's that hurt. He makes do some crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Oh Joe, we all been hurt before. You just got to Hey, take that one on the chin. Dang, breaking up is easy when you're doing the one that's breaking up. Hey, Felicia timp Felicia Temple. My eggs definitely moved out while I wasn't home, moved the bed, took the extension cord that plugged the lamp into the wall put the whole bed back and I was in the dark and couldn't even move.
Speaker 2: The bed to reach the flood. Man, y'all me Hey.
Speaker 3: I called my bag and reported that I had fraud on my account and they gave me gave gave me back the last three months of the car pavement for the car that was in her name.
Speaker 1: Wow, and they look, are y'all, ain't I'm glad? I ain't. I'm glad I ain't had to deal oho.
Speaker 2: Man, Like I said, I broke up. She said, Shaddon, I want to move on. Okay, Yeah, I had it.
Speaker 1: You just let it go?
Speaker 2: Oh yo?
Speaker 3: But I had I had gotten her U at least I had least a car for uh. I said, so what, I said, so what you want to do? And say you want to keep the truck? She said, you know, you know you mind if I keep it? So all I ask you to do? You know how many miles you can put on the car.
Speaker 1: Don't go over Wait a minute. You let her keep the truck after she broke up with you.
Speaker 2: Keep it? What I'm gonna do with it? What I'm gonna do with it?
Speaker 3: I already got, I already got I got already got six cars.
Speaker 1: Take take it back, take it back, take it back to get your money back.
Speaker 3: Sell it Noah, noah, nah, I say okay, and and uh she hey, call me.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: I turned the car in here. I called it. I called the company. They said I can turn it in here. I said you. She's like, you think I would you think I would go over after you was nice enough. To this day, yeah, to this day, she'll call me, ask me how I'm doing, asked me, asked me how the kids are doing, because she was around my kids when they were really young. She take them to the uh you know, take them the Halloween party, take them to the amusement park.
Speaker 1: So cool.
Speaker 3: I'm oh, chall I'm cool a height. Look we we have we have fun, we do what we did. We weren't together I used to be. I mean when I was younger. Man, don't don't even look at me. If I think you're gonna be somewhere, I ain't going. But I've been very fortunate for the most part. I don't think I've ever seen with my own two I like, be someplace and see somebody I dated with someone else. I don't know, how have you ever seen somebody Have you ever seen somebody.
Speaker 2: Publicly that you dated somebody else?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, you know you know my my friend led what what's up? What you good? Are you doing? Sis? All right for y'all have a good evening, you know, and going by my business because when the way I look at it is that's one less that's one less expense for me. The well, that's your responsibility. Now I look at it. Listen, I look at it. I use numbers for everything. Okay, boom, now okay, I get to take that one off the books, just like to just just like owners. Now you know when when when they cut somebody, they want to get that money off the books. That's where I look at it. That's where I look at the breakup. It's the same thing, and no, no disrespect.
Speaker 2: But I don't do the thing I don't do like oh see what women?
Speaker 3: I think sometimes when women make mistakes and possibly put guys in harms way or make somebody feel h or tell if you don't know, if he doesn't know that at some point in time that we ever had a relationship, why are you telling him because he gonna look at me some type of way.
Speaker 2: I ain't telling nothing. You ever mess with her? Who no.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: Some stuff, I'm a guy. Some stuff you just take to your grave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just take it to your grave, because if you can keep confusion down, I don't want that man to look at me any kind of way.
Speaker 2: That what he always looked at me.
Speaker 1: Hey man sharp cool?
Speaker 2: Well if he know, he gonna feel some type of way.
Speaker 3: Even if they weren't together at the time of the encounter happened, still gonna feel some type of way.
Speaker 2: So you know what, Hey, don't mention my name.
Speaker 3: I put itching powder in his draws, y'all.
Speaker 2: Be day may be doing too much.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't seen they get a couple of people like that in training camp, the rookies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a oh Joe, check this out.
Speaker 3: Canceled his insurance and didn't tell him and got a collect call from jail a couple of weeks later because he was driving without insurance.
Speaker 2: When I answered on the recording, he was cursing me out.
Speaker 1: She did it. Uh yeah, damn, that's Oh that's bad.
Speaker 2: Spooky Mookie said.
Speaker 3: Accidentally left the lid open for a container of crickets she kept as food. For her lizard when our last was there. He accidentally.
Speaker 1: But y'all mean, y'all ain't really loved y'all partners man doing all this stuff to him.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, check this out.
Speaker 3: Dropped the one hundred and fifty thousand dollars debt we had accumulated on her head on her wedding day. Surprise. Wait what I guess he like? He backed out of the wedding.
Speaker 1: And left one hundred and fifty thousand dollars on her.
Speaker 2: I guess they had been the debt.
Speaker 3: I guess they had accumulated debt and was supposed to be getting married that day and he backed out.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're deducing from that? He said?
Speaker 3: I dropped one hundred and fifty thousand dollars debt that we had accumulated on her head on a wedding day.
Speaker 1: Surprise, babe, she did something wrong. Yeah, she did something wrong.
Speaker 3: Took all the carpet out, all the carpet in the house that I had installed, took the furniture.
Speaker 2: I ball also damneesh.
Speaker 1: M Now a dude. I mean, when you when you hear about some of these things that that people have done to each other, do you think they even liked each other at all. Because when you.
Speaker 3: When you yeah, I think you me oh yo me, because this is how I think, especially when it comes to women. And I've always thought like this, and I really thought like this. I got daughters, Yeah, I got a mom and I got a sister. Yes, sir, They say you can tell a lot about a man be how he treats the women in his family. I hold the women in my family with very, very high regard. I don't call women out of the name sometimes I want to. I don't put my hands on women. I don't do anything because I got daughters, I got a sister, I got a mom, I had a grandmother, a grandmother at the time, And so I always think, now have I been perfect?
Speaker 2: And I remember telling.
Speaker 3: My daughter said, Lord have mercy m mm hmmm, because o'sha was hell when it was well O joke.
Speaker 2: And I know karma who Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I ain't all about that. I ain't doing nobody because I don't want nobody. I don't want nobody to do it my daughter. I don't want nobody cutting up my daughter stuff and doing all kind of old foodish nothing like that. So look, they might get some of the dad's karma. But it won't be for bullgeiing like this, right, campbell Land said through his only set of truck keys in the lake.
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 3: Dang mm hmmm, Lord have mercy. Y'all bad out there? Man, man, I don't know what the hell very damn ojo I gat we better, I better you better do reil right, ain't no tell him what ral do Carrel got.
Speaker 1: I ain't hit them, yeah, I mean she got a military background, and I ain't I know, make you disappear. And I don't want no problem, man, I just I just listen. I just want to live.
Speaker 3: If you ever miss work, hey, if you ever get in trouble, you miss Wayed. I've said to the folks, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want no issues.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm old man, I'm fifty six. I ain't got time for the problems. The more. I don't want to augur. I just want to smoke my cigar, play my video game, and do nightcap.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's all. That's it. Oh yo, time for your favorite segment. It's called spell all.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who's spelling the night. I don't even know who were spelling to night.
Speaker 2: Oh yoll this is the easiest word.
Speaker 1: You say that every time, and every time it's a difficult word.
Speaker 3: This is the place oh Yo played most of his NFL career sinnati.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, man, C I N C I N n A T T I come on, man, don't do that man wrong? That was right, C I N in A T I.
Speaker 2: That's what I see T. You said T T.
Speaker 1: And I said T I.
Speaker 2: I got it wrong? Chat did he get it wrong?
Speaker 1: No? Now, y'all cheat? Now y'all cheating me?
Speaker 5: Nine?
Speaker 1: How you figure I cheated you because I just spelled it right.
Speaker 2: No you didn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about this. We're gonna give you this one. Curvature of the spine is called scoliosis. What scoliosis?
Speaker 1: Scoliosis?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo old that one?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what out Joe? Okay, okay, how about this without how about this one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get this one.
Speaker 3: Where you have congestion and it's backed up and you you hark that thing up. It's called lim flim lim see.
Speaker 1: I know, I know it's gonna be an h and probably h and Now because I wanna I'm not saying his highest spelled I want to say f L E M. But I know that, ain't it? So I ain't gonna do that. Okay, now you know what can happen. It could also start with a P and really throw them off, right, But I ain't gonna do that either. What you're gonna do, I'm gonna go p h l E m am I right or wrong?
Speaker 2: Wrong?
Speaker 1: Damn p h l e g M FLYM. I knew I knew, I knew, I knew. I knew it was something tricky. I knew it. Damn And chat, y'all don't be laughing either, cause Chat, I know y'all ain't know that either. I know y'all ain't no no, God, damn flem and don't sit down, lie, how about this?
Speaker 3: Oh joe Uh David was a very timid person. He was what we would call milk toast milk toast.
Speaker 1: I ain't even heard the word milk toast before milk toast, Yes, milk. And I know it's not in my I know it's not in my l O K that ain't that. Ain't that just? It just wouldn't work like that. I'm m I L C t O t O.
Speaker 3: S Damn what I don't know what the hell that was said milk toe my l q u E t O A s t milk toast.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta pronounce it the right way, so I know it milk. I thought you said toast toast, not.
Speaker 2: Toast milk, milk toast.
Speaker 1: All right, that's your fault. You messed me up right there, like like you know how you say like Carlos, Carlos.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's why. Close.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just saying milk toast, Carlos at the os at the end. You gotta say toast.
Speaker 2: You gotta.
Speaker 1: You gotta pronounce that tea, you gotta.
Speaker 2: How about this, Joe.
Speaker 3: Staff a lockas staff A lockas staff lockas, Yes, please use my carrier commonly found in the skin on the nose staph for lockas staff for lockas.
Speaker 1: Can you use staff for lockers in the sentence please? Uh?
Speaker 3: The staff infection was caused by staff staff uh locked gus staff Uh lock us.
Speaker 1: Staff for locus s t A p h h s t A p h for locus for lockus f A l A c U s.
Speaker 3: S t A p h y l O c O c c U l A s staff uh lock.
Speaker 2: Gus. You know what?
Speaker 1: I just want to know if there's anybody in the chat that.
Speaker 2: One to get that with.
Speaker 1: I want to know if anybody in the chat was able to get forget Cincinnati. I got Cincinnati, right, I want to know if you, yeah, I did. I wouldn't know anybody, you know what put it in a chat. Anybody anybody in check got any of these right?
Speaker 3: You didn't get Cincinnati. And I told as to ask, We're gonna give this the easiest one he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Have, right, I said C.
Speaker 1: I I said C, I N C I N N A T.
Speaker 3: I know you say T G. I all right, Oh, Joe, here it is. This is your opportunity to get me back.
Speaker 2: Right now. It's time for dunk.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lose that. What time?
Speaker 2: What time you got there? In thirty?
Speaker 1: In thirty? Yeah, my flight at my flight at four o'clock. I'm so excited. I'm coming to see you tomorrow. I'm gonna be on the show. Okay, I'm gonna just show up on set. I'm serious. I'm serious because I leave I leave here at for so that's like like no flight.
Speaker 2: Let no four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: I leave it full thirty. I promise you I'm not playing flight.
Speaker 2: Thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, how you gonna tell me?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, I'm see United four thirty five. A m oh boarding begins at four thirty five. My bad, my bad, my bad. Oh I landed, I landed. I landed seven am though, So I'm coming to that. I'm coming to set. Okay, all right, here we go. Dunk going on, dunk go donk going on. Here we go. Question number one. Who holds the NFL record for most passing yards in their rookie season? Oh? Yeah, Shad, we got him, Shad, we got him, We got him.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of two people. I think it's all of it's one or two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said that already. You ain't gave me no name yet.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Justin Herbert. It's Justin Herbert. CJ. Stroud.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We Unfortunately, you know the answer is wrong. The answer is wrong because you was loud, and wrong was loud because the answer is Andrew Luck, who threw for four thousand, three hundred and seventy four yards in twenty twelve. Obviously, Justin Herbert was the correct answer if we were talking about second NFL record holder. The most yards in the rookie season Justin Herbert in twenty twenty through for four thousand and three and thirty six yards.
Speaker 5: Oh god, yeah, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number two in honor or Perdue playing the NCAA Men's National Championship game tonight. Which former Boilermaker was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Boum, What was it? All right?
Speaker 1: Listen? We gave you that one. We gave you that that that question just to give you a little confidence, just to bring you back down to earth. I gotta, I gotta, all right, you ready, yep, Let's see how happy you are after this. Which running back has the longest touchdown running NFL history Super Bowl history? Which NFL running back has the longest touchdown run in Super Bowl history? Willie Parker, Hey, I just want to let you know the questions I get that I have to the word. Listen, I'm gonna tell you the words I have to spell are much more difficult than these questions. But okay, if.
Speaker 2: You are it was in Super Bowl for it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember they won? Who were they playing? Arizona Cardinals?
Speaker 2: Right? No Seattle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's one of the other. Which Hall of Fame defense end is credited for coming excuse me, Which Hall of Fame defensive end is credited for coining the term sack.
Speaker 3: That about hall boy from from HBCU the Deac Deacon Jones.
Speaker 1: That about hall boy.
Speaker 2: That's my dog wrench your soul. DP.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna have to go back to the drum board with these questions because here we go, all right, last one, last one, last one. Come on, come on, come on, We're gonna get you right here. We're gona Oh yeah, We're gonna get you right here. Two teams have thirty one playoff losses, which is most in the NFL. The Cowboys are one of them with the postseason record of thirty six and thirty one. Which NFC team is the other that has thirty one playoff losses, which again is the most in the NFL. Which NFC team.
Speaker 3: That means you had to be to the playoff, go to the playoffs a lot of times, you know what, you know what out yo, I would miss this with on purpose just so you feel good because you go on purpose.
Speaker 1: Don't miss it on purpose. Don't miss over. Go ahead and go in. Do what you do? Do do you justice?
Speaker 2: Forty nine ers wrong?
Speaker 1: The answer is in Minnesota biking, Let's go, let's go. It's all right. Damn I did bad to night and spelling.
Speaker 2: Man, you ain't spelled one.
Speaker 1: I was oh for five h Yeah, yeah, I spelled Cincinnati wrong. I ain't really spell it wrong. I just added the T because if you if you understand it wrong, if you understand the slang, if you understand the slang in Cincinnati, when we say nasty natty, you see I ain't natty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like you got when you spell natty, we actually spelled Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's Cincinnati. You gotta you gotta drag it a little bit. You gotta dre you gotta you gotta talk like you from the natty.
Speaker 2: You got it wrong with three g's wrong. Okay. Oh, Joey's time for our last segment of the night.
Speaker 1: It's a q at a.
Speaker 3: M. He loves saying, y'all need to have y'all need to swear jar on the show. Then whoever swears the most and Spello Sinko dunk on Unk contest for the months, Get the cash.
Speaker 2: Man, Yo, know I'm a weir man. Oh Joe be cursing up a storm.
Speaker 1: I didn't curse the Knight. I ain't cursing Knight. I caught myself one time at the beginning, at one time, I told you I'm not gonna I'm not gonna curse no more. I'm gonna tell you. You know what I need to do. Un I promise you. This is my problem. This is my problem. I need to go get baptized again because the last one is wearing off. That's all it is. That's all it is. The last one is wearing off. It is it is. And I'm a god fearing man. I'm a god fear man. I don't think. I don't think God, Oh Jesus used the curse. Yeah, And I'm trying to follow in their footsteps and all fastest in my life. And I think I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna get baptized again.
Speaker 2: All right. Let me know when.
Speaker 3: Yeah upgrade, ksey Anda. We appreciate you swiftly following up on the portie orders for delivery. Standing old business is one of the reasons we love supporting you and Oh Joe, thank you so much. Yeah, we got to get to the bottom of this, because this is unacceptable. The question is is for your Q and A, which Marvel MC movie or television series is your favorite? Which hero or villain do you ad My most mine is Wilson Fitzz Kingpin because of his high IQ super criminal, and my favorite series is Daredevil.
Speaker 1: Marvel Marvel. Oh that's bad because I don't even watch no damn Marvel.
Speaker 3: The hulkers mine. I mean, everybody knows the Hawk is mine. I mean, and I got whole figurines. Not so much here, but in my place in Atlanta. I got a big old thing canvas, uh, in my in my basement. So the Hulk has always been mine. The Hulk has always been mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not good with that, uh with that Marvel stuff. I tell you. The only the only Marvel thing I've saw was because of Twitter, and I think with Infinity War with Thanos and Finnity Stones. And I only caught on to that because they tweeted about it so much on my timeline because I follow the right people, obviously, the people in black Twitter. I followed the football and then I followed the analysts and journalists, so I got a mixture of everybody talking about the same thing, and they all must have watched it at the same time like a family, So I had no choice but to know about it.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frank A. L.
Speaker 3: Bellaman, How different do you think your life would have been if you played basketball professionalist seat of football?
Speaker 2: And Ojo? What if you played soccer professional instead of football?
Speaker 1: Oh, now we're talking. Now we're talking if I mean I.
Speaker 2: Wish man, O Joe.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to be big, though, and being big is not conducive. Having muscles is not conducive for playing basketball. Ben Wallace, I mean Ben was big with O Yo, I mean Dwight Howardy not benching. But I was benching, O Joe. I mean I was squatting. Damn the six hundred pounds, benching almost five hundred pounds. What good is that go doing the basketball for you were benching five hundred Damn man like four seventy five eighty.
Speaker 2: Hey, what you only like twenty five two thirty?
Speaker 1: I was right, I write up under you, I write up on you.
Speaker 2: You know I that O Joe palls that now?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, no, kiddy, I'm talking about I'm.
Speaker 2: All the time about man, I need to get you back, man, come on with your man.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the amount of way that could lift. Now I've been.
Speaker 2: I say that, yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, man, what you said though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I were trying to you know, I'd be a little bit more detail in my description what I'm referring to, what I'm saying. I know, I know, I know how they played my bad, My bad. I benched. I mean when I was playing, I benched. I wasn't number. I went number about about two fifteen. I benched by three eighty. I squat by five fifty fifty about five fifty.
Speaker 2: I ain't worried about you squatting No.
Speaker 1: Five fifty, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was squatting five fifty yeah, about about that. I mean by the time I got the year eight, I had I had gotten so strong, my lower extremities had gotten so strong. I was almost squat almost seven hundred. I was. I was working out with the defensive linement in the office. A lineman.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you might. I don't know if you could do.
Speaker 3: If you did three left together, you get Sam hundred bench squad and dead lyft.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you do Salm hundred no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just telling you. I'm just saying, listen, ask my strength, my strength, my strength coach at the time is now the assistant that better directed at University Kentucky as Ray Olive them.
Speaker 2: As Oliver were there with you. You there, no, yeah, no rate, but you there with a chip in uh In Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know Chip, Yeah yeah, Chi.
Speaker 3: Chill with Chill was in Baltimore with me when I got there. Friday was the head. As I tell you what when you ask Chip.
Speaker 1: Chip what I did Tripping Ray, tripping rack, trip.
Speaker 2: Jimp and Friday.
Speaker 1: Tripping Ray was there, The tripping Ray was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I went to I beg when I first got there, I ain't really know nobody, so I ain't really trust anybody as ass Chip. I took four five off by myself five times, set it back due to one sixty twelve reps by my Oh yeah with no spot, no spot.
Speaker 1: You ain't warm up.
Speaker 2: I did two.
Speaker 3: I warm up like it all because I was going heavy that day. So I did like going up. I did two twenty five, did one thirty five ten, two twenty five for like six. Then I did that two seventy five for like three then I'm good and warm. So I ended up going. I ended up going like I did. I did three. I did three sixty five for twelve. I did three eighty five for eight. I did full five for six. Then I did like four thirty for like four. Then I was done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, matter of fact, this had this Who's gonna test to how strong I am? Even though I'm not physically imposing, you know through the naked eye, because they see a small frame, a thin frame. I was about two ten when I was in New England. I used to work out with Vince Wilford. Like That's the kind of way I was pushing at that point, because you know, I had old man strength. I think when I was New England, I might have been about maybe thirty six thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Man, hey, you a befoty.
Speaker 1: Now now I'm fifty six. But listen, when you talked about four five, you hit four five, Well you got four five or twelve reps?
Speaker 2: No, I did full five for six. I did four five for five. I used to do I could do. I used to do like three sixty five.
Speaker 3: How could use do three sixty five for like probably like sixteen seventeen times?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, see men and will Fork, we used to go, We used to battle. We used to battle in the weight room. Like That's how I'm trying to give you a better context on how strong I was, even though I was such a small frame, but on the inside, I was very strong on the inside. And if you ever see Vince with I know Vince Willfork gonna see this as anybody in this chat. No, Vince will Fork as Vince how strong I was. It's a crazy sight to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Carlos Proms, would you have made the Hall of Fame if you were drafted by the Cowboys? Probably not. The Cowboys didn't have the type of offense. I wasn't ready to play in my rookie season, And so I don't know if if who's the coach then when I got there, Oh, Jimmy, Jimmy was the coach. Jimmy, Yeah, give me with the coach. And I don't know if they would have the patients. I don't know if Troy would have had the patients that coach reads my head coach had and John Elway had with me. So no, probably not, probably not. So I went to the perfect situation. It's not it's not how high. You go, it's where you go. I went to a seat. I went to a team that there were one of the three teams that had the H back position, the Chargers, Washington and the Broncos. So no, Lady Ray said, if you were a wrestler, what would your wrestling name be? In the entrance song? And O Joe, you can't pick my way?
Speaker 1: Damn, that wouldn't make no sense, especially not as a wrestler. What would my name be? Damn, that's a good one. Uh. I had so many songs. I like, that's that's a good that's a good question.
Speaker 2: What would your name? The name? You got to come up with a name first.
Speaker 3: I didn't play I playoff for army theme, so I'll probably be Lieutenant Blackhawk.
Speaker 2: Like sorryant slaughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what'll my name be? Midnight? No? No, no, now, now that ain't no good name? No hell nah, Damn, I know I know what I know A song I would come out to though you might not remember remember what we do by freeway? No? Uh huh? What uh wrong?
Speaker 3: Nah? They said, your day is gonna be and way at two hundred and five pounds de Liberty City of Florida, let's give it up for milk.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's fine as long as I got that theme song. You remember the song, right, Freeway? What we do?
Speaker 2: The title is what we do?
Speaker 1: It might it might be to me if we would chat stay with me real quick, if there was a Philly anthem that was a representation of Philly by an artist. It's either what we do by Freeway or meet or meet mill and dreams and nightmares. That's how good it mine.
Speaker 3: I'll probably come out with mister go here we go or or or Roy Jones can't be stopped.
Speaker 1: Oh there's another one, pat de Troy. I come out to path to Troy Man. I know Troy, so I have Troy. Yeah, patter Troy got a few that would be perfect, perfect, perfect interests for wrestling. Oh that's a good one. That's a good question. I like that.
Speaker 3: John Thomas said, what's up talking on your one one night only that you perform live to?
Speaker 2: Who you going to love? Who you going to see?
Speaker 3: Tyrone Davis, Johnny Taylor, Cheddy p Al Green, Marvin Gray.
Speaker 2: Who you going to see first? You can ring them first to last? Well, Marvin Gay first? Uh uh?
Speaker 3: Johnny Taylor, Al Green, Tyrone Davis, oh.
Speaker 1: Now you take Johnny Taylor and switching with Al Green. I like Johnny Taylor. Jenny Nah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Listening Marvin, and then you're going to see Cheddy Pete.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely Marvin. Marvin Marvin Gaye is number one, not just for his discography and the music that he has, but what he did with that star Spangled banner and they got damn All Star Game of nineteen eighty four and changing that condition that has never been duplicated, ever been duplicated. You remember, you remember him singing the star Spangle banner at the All Star Game, in the All Star Game, and the way the way he sung it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see down the thing is, everybody been trying to get get our record deal?
Speaker 2: Do they already know they already got record deals? So everybody be chold out.
Speaker 3: They trying to sing the star Spango banners, try to sing like Marvin Gale, like Whitney Houston bro saying.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody gonna touch Whitney Houston And ain't nobody gonna touch Martin Gaye Stars Spango banner. Those two are cemented forever.
Speaker 3: Sonny Kahan said, Hey, unking oat Yo, love all the way from Pakistan Sonnay, what's up? Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Unking oat yo. I love y'all. I'm twenty one dealer with substance abuse issues. Today is my first day going sober. Any advice, also, any advice to how to pray and get closer to God? I just turned twenty one. Should I buy some shade by Laporte? Absolut not? You should not buy. No, But what you should do is take one day at a time. Yeah, And that's the way you have to approach it. It's one day, one day. Yeah, that one day obviously one ft in front of you or the other.
Speaker 2: And every day is a battle.
Speaker 1: Listen, you got to take that serious, man. You gotta take that seriously. If you know you if you know you have an issue, if you know you have a problem, the fact that you even want to get help, you know that, that that says a lot. I just lost my mama obviously in twenty twenty one to alcohol poisoning. Uh, she drank or she drank herself to death. So obviously you're young. And if you have the discipline to stop, it's a good thing. If you study, If you stop now, if you.
Speaker 3: Stop, the biggest thing on cho is that he admits, he acknowledged you. The first part of anything is ignology.
Speaker 1: You have a problem. Yeah, yeah, and especially at that young age, at such a young age, normally at twenty one, you want to have fun. You ain't think about stop in and getting getting the help that you you might need. But maybe if you if you could stop or not very early, it make the back end of the second half of your life much easier, much much easier, as as opposed to trying to stop when you're in your forties or your fifties or your sixties.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we are. We're here at night Cap Jays giving you support. We're praying for you each day. Hopefully you go stronger and your conviction and God blesses you with the strength and the determination that you need to kick this deadly, this deadly habit. So we're praying for you with you and our thoughts and prayer. So wish you all the best moving forward. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite, un shining sharp, He's your favorite number eighty five, Chad O Cho Senko Josh.
Speaker 1: Y'all, I apologize for myselfhood.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you go vote for us for the Webby Awards Best Sports Podcast. We pen the link at the chat at the top of the chat, and please make sure you guys subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can listen through Club Shay Shape, but we greatly appreciate you subscribing and listening through the Nightcap feed. We've also pinned the Shape by Laportier. We're taking pre orders. Order just came in today. I talked to the team. It should be processed and at the area where you where you place your orders and give us ten days. If they're not there by hold on what's today? What the day is the eight, by next by next Friday, there's gonna be some problem. They're gonna be some problem. I problemse you, theyre gonna be some problem if these orders are these orders are not, these back orders are not.
Speaker 2: Feel congratulations to.
Speaker 3: The Yukon Huskies back to back national champs seventy five sixty over per due. They go back to back for the first time since two thousand and six two thousand and seven when the Florida Gators did it. Thank you again for joining us. We're off tomorrow. I'll see you on Wednesday with
Speaker 1: Gil Congratulations baby, Congratulations Shade I Love you, HM