Speaker 1: Flowers Miley Cyrus this morning on one of two point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Did you do that on purpose?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Can we explain what I did on purpose?
Speaker 2: Played Miley Cyrus Flowers going into my training report.
Speaker 1: Well, technically, Siciny did it on purpose because she knows how to operate the software that controls the music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's software that controls the music, and she and she put in Miley Cyrus Flowers.
Speaker 1: Now give us the background and why people even thought there was shade thrown between Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence and where the shade was thrown.
Speaker 2: So I'll give you like the back backstory. So you know, Jennifer Lawrence was in the Hunger Games with Liam Hemsworth, who was married to Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 3: Correct, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: So Jennifer Lawrence back in the day was on Watch What Happens Live and she was asked if she and Liam ever kissed when the cameras weren't rolling, to which she responded yes. She said something like have you seen him, he's so hot? Yes, So fans thought that that meant that she had had an affair, like she cheated with Liam when Liam was with Miley, right, which makes sense if you just hear it. So flash forward, Miley Cyrus releases her music video for Flowers, and fans thought because obviously the song is what people thought to believe was all about Liam cheating on Miley, and Miley is dancing in this gold dress, which fans compared it to this gold dress that Jennifer Lawrence wore to the Hunger Games premiere in La. A bit of a stretch, yes, but that was kind of all the rumor was when the music video came out. So now Jennifer Lawrence is out promoting her new movie and she was asked about these rumors again on Watch What Happens Line with Andy Cohen, and she basically said he asked her about the rumors that the music video was a shade at her, and she said, no, it's not true, total rumor, and she took the opportunity there to clarify that when they did kiss, it was not when Liam and Miley were together there because if you remember, Miley and Liam had a very on again, off again relationship for a while, like they were broken up and then they got back together and they were not on and then they were back on. So Jennifer said that they kissed. When their kiss happened, it wasn't when they were together. So now it's kind of all put to rest, goodbye, so she says, so, she said.
Speaker 1: So, she says, it's all put Yeah, and the dress is this silver sort of gowny very much gold money.
Speaker 3: It looks silver to me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, let's not go here. My screens times, my screen is the wrong coloration. No, is it one of those tricks.
Speaker 3: No, this is a gold dress.
Speaker 1: Gold there it is. Okay, that's yeah, it's cool, but it's not the same dress. That's not the same gold dress. Jennifer Lawrence has cutouts on the side, of.
Speaker 3: Course, not the same.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a wink at the dress.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was like an Easter egg that she dropped in the videos. I have. I do not have an Easter egg brain. I do not have one of those clever Easter egg brains.
Speaker 3: Well, when this song came out, it was full of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all fans were doing was dissecting it.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, now we can rest. Apparently that's put to.
Speaker 2: Bed, right, I mean, Jennifer lawrence'sside.
Speaker 1: Tickets now to see the Jonas Brothers. They're gonna be Dodger Stadium. Let's get a quick break. We'll come back.
Speaker 3: We got that. This is Kiss FM. Good Friday Morning,