Speaker 1: We say, if you watch your coffee time, the baby you know the name flame, my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 2: Come in with last and come in with you love loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 1: Shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 2: What's up? Tests? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know she raised shout towns on speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna last cut him and kick it and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits.
Speaker 2: But you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks say it's lyst Oh, folks say, we dig.
Speaker 3: It, goodkin.
Speaker 1: No fish, do what you do, No pea, do what you doin nois do what I do?
Speaker 3: No hey, hey, hey, this is comedian Say Monroe, and welcome to this week's episode of Left and Learned. I am here and we're about in Kansas City, Kansas. But I'm here with my cost She's not actually here though. How you tested with Bobby Clifford? How you tested?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm freezing by as five degrees in Kansas City, and it's a.
Speaker 2: Differ and if you get that wind, that's a different kind of cold.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm just looking forward to the whatever hurricane neverhood that came and scooped up. Dorothy, please come and take me somewhere because America is getting on my nerves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't blame you. It's getting on all of my nurves.
Speaker 3: How was your weak body?
Speaker 2: It was okay, it was okay. It's been super cold here and super icy, you know, which is you know, never, a never, never, a great combination. But but we're getting through it.
Speaker 3: We're praying to everybody over on that East coast. Bobby's in Boston, y'all just got hit with something. But I don't know. It's cold around the country. I am in Kansas, wet. I started to tour today with Tiffany Hattish. Our first show is tomorrow and we're in Mayota, may Reda, Kansas at the and it's cold here and this place is far from the airport, so it was like a road t to get here. But everybody here has been so pleasant. See y'all go to Tiffany Hanni's dot comp tickets. Other than that, I'm all in the blocks for something that happened months ago when they just reshared it. I will not comment on it because it's unimportant to me. But what I will comment on is I was on the plane today, Bobby, right, and I was already my anxiety was very high because this is the first time I've flown this year with all the debacle that's been happening with you. As soon as we land, we see that there was an accident in Arizona where two people were killed. But I was on the plane my anxiety was h So when they shut the door and I closed put my mask all the way on, Bobby go, I just closed my eyes. Was like, oh my god, if this is it, this is it because you just it's so iffy. Now it's always a game of chance, but right now, lately it's just been a lot. I don't know what that is all about, but it terrified me, Bobby. And remind you, I got to fly twenty six days with Tiffany. That's fifty two flights, not counting layovers.
Speaker 2: You're going to be fine.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It is not that I'm taking away your because I am a very bad flyer and I just had to fly home from Florida after the the Washington debacle.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But there's like one It's it's like getting hip twice by lightning. They said, it's one one in every eleven million flights that goes off. You're going to be fine, You're going to be fine. It is it is nerve wrecking.
Speaker 3: Though that might have been, that might have been last year.
Speaker 2: But this year, yeah, he just said it, just said yesterday.
Speaker 3: But this year, Oh my god, Jesus, there's been so many accidents. But I'm glad to be here. Oh, you know what I want. I want to start with. Oh, I know what I want to start with. And all the two days that we get mostly in red states, by the way, we're in the red state, and I truly want to ask the audience y'all still happy with your decisions, because some people are not very pleased with the way that their president that they and voted for some of the things that he's doing, by way, they are not pleased with. They are a little upset. Starting with those farmers. They are little throat that a lot of them may lose their situation, They may lose their livelihoods, they may lose their generational family farms and the business, which is all they knew. And I'm not laughing at them or laughing for them, because you knew you did not listen to what he was saying. The only promise is that he will keep will be the revenge promises. But those people believed in him, and I want to say that they were bamboozled, but he kind of like told them and they still voted for him. That's the part that I don't get there.
Speaker 2: He came right out, he spent he ran his whole platform on it was a revenge tour. I mean, he just came out and told everybody. So he's not lying. He came out and he told you. The fact that you're shocked, I'm not shocked. I'm every time he does something more outrageous because I do believe half of it as half of it is he's just throwing, you know, shit against the wall and seeing what sticks. And he's just trying to distract us from what's actually not not paying attention. And something that the Democrats really have to do is we've already spoken about get a mission, look at what's actually important, like the Gulf of America. I could give a rats ass whatever. When the next president's in, he's going to turn it around and call it what it's going to be, you know, And the President of Mexico. Shinebomb's already she's suing Google over it for making the change. So let her let that be her her stand that she wants to she wants the hills, she wants to die on. But I get nervous over the the war that's going to stop. That that Houten, the dictator and Trump are going to stop stop for Ukraine and they're not inviting him and uh and now because use he started saying things that weren't true, like Zelensky, He's alluding that Delenzy started it and should have made a deal, when all Zolensky did was protect his people like a patriot. He said that Trump lives in disinformation. And now Trump is coming out like a four year olds or a fourth grader. I'll upgrade him on the elementary school block. And now he's calling him a dictator, one of the most non dictatory people who wants democracy for his people. So it is so disturbing. That's what we need to pay attention to because if he and Putin start thinking the two of them can make all sorts of decisions for the West. You don't think that she and Kim Jong un aren't going to get together and say all right, we'll make decisions over here, for that's not the way it goes, you know. And when they stop pulling out a NATO and watering, then that's the stuff we need to pay attention. That's the hell that we need to die on.
Speaker 3: I think that you said the most prolific thing by me when you said a four year old. We watched it. So now that is the key to the That is the puzzle piece. So if you guys, he has shoushed disrespectfully, reporters, heads of states, congressmen, senators, their wives, anybody, but the four year old Elon Munk's son shoushed him. So the secret to putting Trump in his place is to put him in a room with a bunch of privileged There can't be a three reverend four year olds. They have to be privileged for you better than Yeah. It will shut him down because they all have the same like you.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, he's so afraid he well we talked about that last week when that kid told him to shut the f up and when he was picking his nose and hanging like on him. My god, I was so schemed. And and mosque bleusses hot wasn't paying any attention. I thought, I thought that you know whether.
Speaker 3: But nothing you are. But you know, you know why that was so disrespectful for him picking his nose and hanging out with Trump, because it is the public record that Donald Trump is a known germaphobe.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I'm well, I'm a little bit of a germaphone. It's one thing when it's your own kids, you'll take any of their whatever comes out of every orifice, and you deal with it. It's because it's your own kid, and you will do it for your friends or your nieces and nephews, and you're a little schewed. But they're family, you know, by extension, and you'll do But a stranger I would be gagging. I would have been like you, he ended him a tissue. Here to the father take care of him.
Speaker 3: I would have pinched the shit out there, boy, like my grandmother used to get me in church, I got the bon. You would have got that good little pitch on the arm.
Speaker 2: My mother used to make a fast and then hold it down by her side, so if we were sitting in the pew in church, like nobody could see her but but us, and she would give us the union. You got the look. And then one time I don't know why she did it to Teresa. Teresa was being naughty, being loud or whatever, because Teresa would just talk right out. Well, she walked in, you know, and she says, oh my god, Mom, it's the preci you hate. Are we still coming in? And so my mother was dying. Of course she had to go in and it was appreciated. So that my mother's given her the fist. Well that's what we used to call it.
Speaker 3: Her.
Speaker 2: She goes here, you get obsessed me and you're gonna abuse me with that fist movement. Everybody's looking at the mean woman that stads beating the special needs girl. So that time it got her. She she kind of laid off with the fists after that, but we were still terrified of her.
Speaker 3: Put it put him in the room with a bunch of four year olds, and I can tell yourself that is. And then I'm on the playing today, Bobby, and tell me I'm wrong now, because you know how they had the little little titled things they go across at the Bible him of the news, and so I'm talking to the lady next to me, and I'm partially reading it, but I cut the tail end of He accused Zolensky of, like you said, of being a dictator, and then accused Dylynsky of starting this war. Yeah, when the when Russia has invaded their country, Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's trying to re well. He is sidled up to Putin. We know he is always he's being played like a fiddle by Putin, and he's criticizing everybody else of the same thing happening with everybody else. He said that Biden, Zelensky paid, played Biden like a fiddle, and that wasn't the case. Biden saw what was happening. He acted with full full support until Trump got involved, and even even after Trump got involved, still full support of Congress to help them. And he Trump keeps telling people how much money we gave. It should have been loan. We didn't give money like people are actually thinking there was a check written and we hand it over money. No, we gave weapons and ammunition. And where were the weapons and ammunition built flame here in the United States? So we we did give them, but we were employing people, were they were paying taxes back in that's the employees, not Zelenski, but now he's trying to he's trying to even rewrite that and trying to get it back like it's alone. And Len's is like, what are you doing? This is so backwards. You don't do that on money that's already been given. It's one thing if money going forward. But yeah, I don't. I'm so disappointed. And that's the best. I'm not shocked by anything that happens, but I am so disappointed.
Speaker 3: Need to be uncovered, Bobby. I just think it's it is just the way that they are doing it, Like with with Monsk going up in Social Security from what from the documentation that they have put out, they get people with three hundred and something years old gets social Security kicks.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. It's all lies. I mean, they've already proven it. So first off, he said, so social Security. Elon Musk came out and he said it's the biggest fraud in history. Now, so here's the thing. When we've talked about this too before over the past few episodes, I think Reagan, Clinton, and Obama all ran on cutting waste. None of them were able to really cut enough because it's it actually costs money. To save money, you have to get people that go into each one of these different organizations see how they run, like know it like you know, like a fifty year old fifty year employee, see where the fat is and then cut the fat. That way, you just don't eliminate either the organization or you don't know which employees are the most essential employees. They found that out with the nuclear weapons people, right, he let all a whole bunch of them go and then all of a sudden finds we find out, oh no, we actually need them if we want to have some sort of security. So it's the way they're doing it is not right. I love the idea of savings, but not doing it. So he's saying that there is millions, millions of people that are getting Social Security. Chris Kwalmon, I can't think of the organization. I was watching it late at night last night, and I didn't write it down. That did an audit that have has access to the records of the people, you know, like the population and whatnot. It's about ninety thousand people that are ninety eight and over that are receiving benefits. That's throughout the entire country. Ninety thousand sounds like a not a lot but when you divide it amongst the bazillions that we actually it's not a lot of people. There are people that are on the rolls, you know, just on the deck, like Flame Monroe might be there, but you're not getting any money. Your family's not getting the money. Your name just hasn't been removed. They did an audit about three years ago under Biden, and Biden was hoping to save some money. And when they came back, I can't think of the gentleman. His name it begins with an M. I believe. I don't know if it's Martin O'Mally maybe that I know that was one of the people talking about it. When they came back to Biden. There wasn't any There wasn't like two people that could remove people's names were on the books, but they weren't actually receiving anything. So it's fault. This is the stuff. They're throwing lies up and everybody's going, whoah, you know, no, check it out, But let's pay attention to putin. I don't really care about social Security. I mean I care about social Security. We have to fix it, and we have to fix Medicaid. There is waste that's in Medicaid and it's not the payments. The payments are the lowest payments that you will get. You know, if you're a physician and you have a Medicaid panel like everybody's, you can't survive, you can't pay enough. It is it's a loss. You operated a loss with those payments. So it's not there. But are there people that maybe shouldn't be getting it. Maybe maybe they have to look at you know, lifers that just don't We know a few of them that just don't feel like they need to go out and work.
Speaker 3: Say it that way is on a Social Security and I ain't got a chick could I'm just thinking, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: We'll fix it before you know, because within the next decade or so, we'll say because we're not we don't want to be honest about our age. I want them to fix it before we come out. But we you know, when you've got every family that's paying into it now people had three and four children and by the time we get there, people were only having one and two children. There aren't enough people that are paying into it to get the benefits correct, So whether we have to bump the age up a little, So maybe we don't get it until we're seventy instead of sixty eight. You know, Okay, that's all right, as long as we have our minds, we can work the extra two years if it gives us comfort, you know, from seventy and beyond. Like, there's ways to fix things, but you just don't put somebody in who doesn't have any of this experience and runs his own bi like he ran a business. You know, we can't be taking away from the weakest people. Flame, we can't be taking away from medicaid. We can't be taking away from SSI, from medicare. Those are the weakest in the oldest people. That's not where you're going to save your eight hundred and fifty million. And why are we saving the eight hundred and fifty not million, trillion or billion whatever it is billion to pay down the deficit, which is what he was running on. That sounded great. No, So that's the number that he has to come up with so he doesn't lose his tax cuts that he already put into place.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, billion, trillion, listen, I'll take any of any of those adjectives speaking of billions. Since becoming the president, Elon Musk has gone at about one hundred and eighty billion every in the place of Mark Zuckerberg fifty billion. I think Bezos maybe like forty eight or forty nine abilion. These are the money they just made, says he has become the president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Because they have also, So that's something to look at with all these contracts. He wants to cut contracts and cut cut departments. He has opened departments of people that weren't vetted, which is against the constitution. Everything is supposed to go through Congress because they have the purse strings. If they're taking salaries. I know Musk isn't and Trump aren't taking the salaries, but their employees are. It's it's supposed to go through that. I mean, it's not the way to do it. Why aren't we looking at those contracts. Do we need a bunch of his ugly armored trucks for who? Who did that go? That went through through Congress like it's supposed to. I don't believe so. So it makes absolutely no sense. And then we have people who are wonderful. The acting Commissioner of Social Security stepped down because she didn't want people the Department of Government Efficiency coming in and looking at our numbers and getting reports of private information. She didn't feel that way that it was correct. Well, I give her a lot of credit. God lover, she's probably she knows her head's probably on the chopping block anyway.
Speaker 3: And speaking of governors, Bobby, so you know that the governor of New York, what's the female's governor name of New York she took over after.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have to look it up, do you know. I'm looking at her. I can see her face.
Speaker 3: But she had a had a tax on coming in from Jersey to New York.
Speaker 2: Coco is it Hoko? I don't have it up, Kathy or Catherine Hochel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was the tax driving in uh from New Jersey for nine dollars and then and there was fifteen dollars, so she went up another nine dollars. I think it was fifteen for the tunnel and nine if you watched across a certain area above below sixth Street or something. Donald Trump just souned and executive orditory move that, which which stopped a lot of the congestion in New York City, which will now bring it back in because you had to be tax on that and it is all our war because a lot of people who she was a Trump supporter, who who just had a lot of faith in believing what he was gonna do. He is just doing what he wants to do, and he's not thinking about the long term consequences of some of these people that it will affect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they he was. He said something, Kathy Hochel is a Democrat. I don't think she was a probably a Trump supporter, but she might not be pushing back against him. He said, God saved the King or something like that or yeah. So yeah, I mean, if you're if you're cutting back other moneys, and this is the way she has to do it. Do I want to pay nine dollars coming in and out? Absolutely not that I think of all the Uber drivers and want not going back and forth to the airport.
Speaker 3: Well for those poor New Yorkers, because it's already exclusive to has hell to live in New York City, and that dolls sometimes can mean a meal for a family or not, you know, not you can bound damnly a loaf of rief. And now you damned Jill came back in the league from that.
Speaker 2: But remember it's not just nine dollars. If you're going out and you're coming back home, Like if you're going to do an errand it's eighteen dollars to go back and forth.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. Yeah, Bobby, I never thought about the back and forth. That's a round trip ticket if you like you said, if you were leaving and coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that's how it runs. I mean I heard them mentioning it, but I didn't get into I didn't get into all of that jazz. You know that it can raise.
Speaker 3: That is going to raise the congestion in the city, even though it would be more business for people probably make you know, to spend money, what have you. But the traffic is out and people have terrible road rage. Now people have the worst road rage everywhere because they're frustrated with life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where do you have see is the Wagon Library in California?
Speaker 3: Oh, I have no one idea.
Speaker 2: Bobby, because we had I didn't know if you go to I got an alert yesterday that the JFK library shut down because Trump did an executive order for the all of the national parks, and of course the libraries are all all under the National Parks. So JFK shut down. They had to let five people go. The five people that they let go. I guess they have twenty six employees in total. Five of them had were let go. Were there because they were in lost were the people They're probably the young ones who know how to do the zell and all that they were selling the tickets. They were actually bringing money in because the group that's left doesn't know how to do that. They're shutting down and they're gonna they're obviously going to have to reopen. They said that it will be free until they figure up they get somebody trained and up to speed, because they don't feel like, you know, you can shut down something that's public like that, and they want people to get education. And I thought that was kind of good. But you're shutting down like he probably didn't even realize that, you know. And I'm thinking he's probably gonna want to lie bury. Someday your library is gonna somebody will shut your library down.
Speaker 3: I think he is just saying and stuff because that's what he knows how to do. Is sand his name.
Speaker 2: It's I will say, he has a nice signature. It's always exactly the thing. I kind of dig it about him, I kind of do. But he's not he's throwing too much stuff. I feel like he's almost getting washed out. He needs to figure out what's important to him and kind of stick to that, because he's throwing a lot of stuff against the wall. And where some people might be excited, other people when they're Social Security, medicare medicated, gets ruined. They're the farmers. These are all the mid to mid to low income people, you know, usci D, people who have food insecurities. When he irritates them enough, over this next year when they really start losing stuff, he's almost handing the midterm elections to us. Not that I'm complaining, you know, over to the Democrats.
Speaker 3: Hell, the government workers are losing their jobs. These people have been on there. Some of these people have on their jobs. Oh my god, right, and they are losing their jobs left and right, Bobby Clifford, because it's just it's ridiculous, it is crazy. And yeah, some of these employees actually voted for him. The sampire was he gave them the option of buying out, and some of them took the buyout and still were fired afterwards.
Speaker 2: Well because the buyouts. So it's you've got to our country is made up of rules. I don't know how the framers and are founding fathers new enough to put all of this stuff. The only thing they didn't put in is you would assume that the president and that the Supreme Court people would all be the best of the best. So they didn't really put rules in for them, but they put it in for everybody else. There is a way that things are supposed to come through. So he's promising these buyouts. He didn't run buy Congress, Like, where's that money coming from? You know, you're supposed to be cutting money, and maybe eventually it will cut money, but it's not going to cut money over this next year because you have to buy everybody out, you know, so it doesn't. So it's he didn't go and he didn't he didn't go through proper channels to get that approved. And of course, you know, not everybody's on board with it. So yeah, he's not doing things. He's not doing everything, you know, correctly. Look at he's letting all those f FAA people go. And now we've had the crashes, the crashes. I don't think I had anything to do with the FAA right now, but we were down air traffic control people to start with, and now all of a sudden, you want to get them down to bare bones. I think you're going to have to look you know again, I think you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna have to well, if we're going to go down that road, but we also have to look at that they did a lot of cutbacks. They're booning, they did a lot, they did a lot of no allegedly the materials were different. And so I mean, if you've been at your job, I'll be thirty years and here the fresh out of college. I got a degree. You don't have a degree, but you have the experience that I would never know unless I work that job for at least twenty of your thirty years. And you training me to teach you because I'm going to be replacing you. I'm not going to train as an O season employee. I'm not going to train you to do my job for me better than me. I'm going to show you some things and some things I'm gonna make you learn by example experience, or I'm not gonna teach you at all because I'm gonna make myself inaccessible. That is what's happened. And they told those they pre one of those people told them they're going to lay them off. You can't. You shouldn't tell people in advance we're gonna lay you off in two much. You don't have to.
Speaker 2: I'm right there right now where I work is they have layoffs, and they're going to have layoffs next month.
Speaker 3: Well it makes your mind you want to go and dishovel some things that you know. I know you're not like that, but bout it. But you're one person. Just I don't believe that the people are boying had did stuff like that. But you you if you pre wanted me that you're laying me off, and I don't know how long because you might be bringing in robots, so AI what have you? Of course I'm gonna make it to where you got to bring me back. Can't nobody do this but me? It is scary to think that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm such a rule follower. I can't. That would bother me. I'd want to. I still feel like my name is stamped on everything that I do, and I want to be proud of the work that I do, so I kind of live under that model. But I know what you're saying. When you do get laid off, they do you do walk you too the door in most places because they don't want you to get to you know, take a chance to do anything that would that would ruin the computer system or whatever. So I get it.
Speaker 3: I thought room temperature, that's a joke. That's a joke. Look. Uh, as far as d Linsky goes, I watched the Linusy speak once I get to my hotel room, and uh, he seems heartbroken that they are trying to come out of this meeting because he knows that there's an underplay, overplay for the underplay, and he's not part of the meeting to know what they're going to do. I don't like the way it played out, and then they publicly need it like they were trying to humiliate him. It is by Bobby. All of this will play out in the public in front of us. Unfortunately, some of us will possibly be collateral damage. But what we're thinking, or what you're thinking, is probably what really is happening. The question is what we're going to do about it as a country, what because it looks like we just taking in lyning down.
Speaker 2: Things like this. You've seen there have been protests everywhere. There will protest here in Boston. Federal employee ploth protests that they've been all over in the three weeks that he's spent here. And I think we've talked about like you know, the little boy crying wolf. It's going to water down our message. There are things to die on the hill floor, and I feel that this is one that they have the protest. They are ally, they have been our best ally. They have kept the war over there, just like Israel has and for the Middle East, and they keep it there and protect us and give us information. That's why we pay them. When people get all angry, there's a reason everything with foreign policy, and I'm not great at and foreign politics, it is so intertwined. If you don't do a little something here, like not giving foreign aid to poor countries, there's a step down.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: You know, if we keep these people happy in their own countries, then they're not all trying to come here. You know, when they have enough food and enough medicine and they can live our respectable life, then they're not rushing off to the United States trying to come acros us. Our borders are there? Are they no? So? You know, as you say, overplay for the underplay, everything is so like a ball. I feel terrible for zillin Sky. I think they are totally trying to make him look like a jackass. Uh, And how does he report back to his people? He looks weak. Now they're saying because they didn't have they haven't had an election. I thought they were up to it. Trump is now saying I just heard him on a news conference saying that, well, you know, if you want to come to the table, you know, you have to be voted in by the people. He was voted in by the people. No one ever questioned that election, Donald, So we just that's the stuff we have to This is an important thing to pay attention to the Gulf of America and let that go. The fact that the CIA has all sorts of drones. Is anybody paying attention for the drug cartels? We had the drones under He just didn't tell us about it, you know, when everybody was complaining about the drones, and he kept saying, don't worry about it. They're all set. They've been vetted. That's why they were. You know, they're looking for fentanyl. They're looking for and now Trump has added some and people are well, they've been around all the time. People, let's not pay attention to the drones, pay attention to which actually, you know what's out there that's that's going to kill us. And I think this war, in the war in Israel are things that we really need to pay attention to what's happening.
Speaker 3: Because we were promised by the sitting president before he became the sitting president that as soon as he got he could stop the war, he could stop the war. They won, they one, we passed, they won three weeks ago. They won. There came day, two day, twelve, day, fifteen.
Speaker 2: And it's because it's the same thing. It is so complicated, especially like the Israeli war. It's so complicated. There are hundreds, probably thousands of years of history. These are you know, two people's coming together for religious reasons and whatever. It's not easy. You're not gonna make a parson. And then you go in and your big solution for that is to make it the Middle East rivieria, Like who are you missed to, Billy big balls, it's not your country. You're going to go in and just and we need to take financially, we need to take that on where they put in the rubble like that's a mess. Like you know, if we have to fund some of it to get these poor people homes. Okay, and then you're telling other countries Syria, Egypt, and there was a third one that I'm blanking on that they're going to take all the whole population. Who's who's affording that they don't come in with skills. These people don't really work because there's there's no there's nothing that comes out of Gaza. God bless them, not that they wouldn't want to.
Speaker 3: You know, then, I have not heard one thing you said since Billy Big Bows O God al and don't think we can make a conversial ring Oh my god, Billy big Balls. I'm gonna have to borrow that one.
Speaker 2: Oh my God. Speaking of Billy big Balls, I will say that he signed an executive order that he wants to expand IVF. He puts he put a task group onto it so to make it more affordable and more transparent for people to have babies. And I will say that's, you know, I'm kind of all with that. I think that's it's really expensive for some people, and our population is going down, so you know, it's not a bad thing. But but yeah, God bless them well.
Speaker 3: With Elon Musk getting up into those and getting up into social Security. That was all it, Bobby. You know they say they run scams on the internet, nobody's going to know who to trust what. But now all of our information is up in the wing. Like you said earlier, when you're talking, it's in the clouds. All of ourself is in the clouds. So people can go up in your account and just right feel from you, borrow from you, take from you whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't have twelve dollars and fifty cents, they'd probably come and slip my throat in the night because I would. I would have been a waste of time for them. I got nothing. I have nothing. I owe everybody, and I'll owe everybody. I get all that student loan dead. Also it's a credit card to come and take mine. But for people who actually have done things the right way and haven't screwed up in life, I feel badly for them. Did you see that Hamas is finally? This kind of touched my heart, But I feel so badly for the man he's finally they're finally releasing four bodies that they've been holding. Those two babies at nine month old and four year old, and the mom they were killed in an airstrike so that husband will finally get his family back and be able to bury them. They released three hostages over the weekend, one American, one Russian one what was the other one? All is really you know, like they were both they had dual citizenship, but that was kind of nice. I can't wait to see that because that come to an end. That's I'm over all.
Speaker 3: The wars, Bobby Thiston. You know, that's one of my things. I always say, I hate wars because war is just unnecessary death for so many innocent people. But we are we're hoping that we don't go into a war, Bobby. This is this is very scary. Uh. And I'm seeing all the protests all over I've been seeing people from the trans community making major protests because he's trying to you know, he's well, he's removed the tea from the website on the White House, but now they're trying to remove the ta from Stonewall from nineteen sixty nine for Sylvia Guerrera and h ooh, what's the name. What's the name, Bobby God, I can't remember this woman's name who kicked off Stonewall, Marsha P. Johnson, which is just it's just it's like they're trying to erase things that they don't want to be reminded of, where they don't want to see. They just it's easier to erase it for.
Speaker 2: Them because they don't understand that it's ignorance. Yeah, that's all that. All of that is. It's it's just people that have never come up across an LGBT person in their in their life, so they don't know I'm scared of them. They probably think you're you all are recruiting and they're they're nervous that you know, they might get left behind and they won't be asked. But that it's just ignorance.
Speaker 3: I'm about to recruit some chicken. If you don't leave me alone, listen, we don't know what is going to happen. I see the target loss. According to statistics of the News Media, Target has about fifteen point seven billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Since I have a shop there.
Speaker 3: Has taken office because of the d aerobics. I want to allow my kids to shout. They read the Bible. I'm standing with.
Speaker 2: That's the stuff we have to pay attention to. Somebody sent me something and it was really fascinating. It was all of the companies that have either given to the Republicans given to to roll back DEI. And it was a third thing. And I said, you know what, I'm not paying attention to who who gave to the Republicans any longer. I don't care. If I was wealthy and I wanted to give to somebody, to a Democratic you know, I had a big store or whatever. I'm Martha Stewett, and I wanted to give to the republic to the Democrats. Nobody should be able to tell you who. But if you're rolling about DEI, if you're you know, if you're doing things that are harmful or setting people behind, that's that those are the stores I'm going to pay attention to, yea, because it's not Look at all the all of the companies that we came across the other day that that has still had DEI. It didn't take a whole lot, They just left it in place. I know it costs more money. Well, he's threatening people too. I mean, he was telling schools that they either they're they're gonna he's gonna cut the federal funding that they receive, and the federal funding guys. So when people have their They're up in arms over the Department of Education. They make no decisions the Department of Education about how your kid is educated. They give them student loans, they fund I e p s. There'll be no more I e p pece, especially probably for federally funded for the states that don't have a lot of money. I'm sure that my state in your state will pick it up. The state will figure out how to fund the d the I e p s. It's they're making some of these these departments seem like they're crazy, you know, like they're they're too much, but they're not. So you're gonna get rid of more and more of these organizations that are actually helping people. Uh you know, I I don't. It's it's in your You're getting us all caught up in court. Like I'm sick of that. We're gonna in three to six months flame we're gonna sit and watch all TV will be is each case in court, just like when Trump was going through it, and like everything will be tied up and we'll be watching that. I'm not down with it. And now RFK got in and all of a sudden we have this huge it's nothing to do it's just coincidental. We have this huge outbreak of measles in West Texas and why they probably half of them vaccinated. I wonder they could be. They could be immigrants or migrants. But measles is being new. Like when we were a little kid, people got set, you could be blind and get like a horrible encephalitis. There were all sorts of terrible things that happened with measles. Measles are no joke.
Speaker 3: FK JR. He's about them back vaccines. I don't agree with some of his stuff. He's there's a lot of it. For some stuff, I understand. I'm not gonna say I agree with it, but I can see his different perspective, his point of view with some stuff. But some stuff he just seems to be extreme, an extremist with and about it.
Speaker 2: When you're making your a baby bear a cruditae board on your way to the airport and you're.
Speaker 3: Assuming we're talking about that part, we know that's crazy. I'm talking about with the medical stuff, and I don't believe that. I can't believe that they allow him to get past to be put in that position to have because you feel, because you feel a certain way and you got brain worms that might be impairing. How you completely think you know around.
Speaker 2: That's that was a good decision. That's not working for you.
Speaker 3: But you have control over what we will do as a nation because you're in that position. We were supposed to look to our leaders to listen to. Yeah, I'm not down with that either, Bob, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't mind him wanting to do See a lot of this work has already been done, you know, like talking about certain vaccinations, talking about certain proceipits. The work's been done. We already have it in the library, so to speak. So for new stuff. You know what I would love to see RFK do that I haven't heard. I was hoping that President Biden's administration would do it and they didn't. I would love him to do a post COVID, a post mortem on COVID and how we handled it, you know, the vaccination, how it was it successful in the end. Like I'd love to see what we could learn because from past administrations people who are speaking now, we are rife for another another pandemic to come down, and I would like to think we actually learned something lost time and you know, we can handle it better moving forward. You know, we didn't need to put everybody into we did in the beginning into quarantine. But the schools is long. But we didn't know that at the time. So what did we learn? What are the key things like, you know whatever. That's what I'd like him to do.
Speaker 3: He would be the one to speak on that because he.
Speaker 2: He could direct that. He could get the team together, you know, get all the whatever together.
Speaker 3: Believe in the next thing. He never took it. Yeah, yeah, he's just in that position because he had that title. But I don't know if he would be this person to speak about it because he never took it. Like me, I wouldn't be the person to speak about it because I never take it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to hear him say it. I wouldn't want to hear you say it or me. I did take it, and I don't want me. But I would like him to get all of the the experts, the subject matter experts together, have them all come together with their information, including Fauci and that lady that was laughing behind him, that with the with the scarf, the blond lady. My god, I'm blanket on her name. Yeah, they have them all get together. What were their thoughts, what did they see? Fauci said, it was like a moving target. What he thought in the beginning was nothing that he thought at the end. So put all that information down and sort of do a playbook like Obama thought there was a playbook. Well, we this pandemic was much worse. We need to updake the playbook. It's a new season. Yeah, for some tough times. I think I've already said it to you. We've had you have to tear things down sometimes before you can actually fix them. Maybe people actually have to see flame that he's full of baloney, you know, like everything that he said or I think I think generic, I think like Stop and Shop brand. I think he's full of it. And I think they need to see, they need to feel it, because you know, he says everything is great, right, you know, this is great, that is great. You know, Zelenski is a dictator. They've saved a million dollars already, or a bazillion dollars on social security. None of that's true. But actually see it. Don't get your social Security check. Let yourself so security check be twenty five percent light. Let them stop funding medicaid again. I think my state will because medicaid was always set up to be to be a partnership the federal and the state to pay it. My state will figure it out. It's funny, the blue states tend to be the ones that do better. The red states are the poorer states. So I'm not worried about your state, in my state, or New York or Connecticut, you know, all the states that fund and supplement everybody else, because we'll we won't maybe we won't be able to supplement any more flame, but we'll get our people will be taken care of. I'm worried about the Kentucky's, the Montanas, the you know, all the people that get supplemented. A little bit. I'm a little bit worried about them.
Speaker 3: So hit slogan, what's make America great again for wealthy people only?
Speaker 2: And that's the and so that's what he's He's worried about getting these tax taxes cuts funded. I told you, I think for me, it was only eleven dollars a week that I noticed. I would happily something else that came out. Somebody pushed him. I don't know who it is about the Moneys that he was going to save because you know, of course he's saying, now it's going to be two trillion dollars or something, and said, well, why doesn't some of that money go back to the people. And I'll be honest, I don't want the money. It will be five thousand dollars a family. I don't want the money, Flame. I want the money to put it into social Security. And one of the things that you want to cut, well, how about this, don't cut it. First of all, he's he has set the bar so high. He's trying to save eight hundred and fifty billion. He has to save like one trillion in order to pay us back. It's almost like you're never going to get there. Do You're not like he's never going to get there, but he's setting himself up because you know, you know this, people will voting for a Flame why because of that ged stimulus check, that twelve hundred box. So whatever it is that we I kind of even remember five years ago that we got that. People love the idea of the money. So now you're going to dangle five thousand dollars, it might as well be one hundred thousand dollars because you're never going to get there. In front of people and then all of a sudden, you're not going to be able to deliver. He's so far from being able to deliver, but he just keeps throwing the stuff against the wall.
Speaker 3: Well, we just want you guys to understand that the making great, make America great again for the very rich people are very different from the MAGA people. They under the same brother with those are two different entities because the MAGA people ran for something else. The make America great again only for the super wealthy people are very different and creatures, y'all. And I didn't explain that correctly. But if you sit down and think about it, you know what the hell I'm talking about. The mega people are the ones that about to lose everything to make America great. For the super wealthy, I'm prospering like you wouldn't believe, right.
Speaker 2: And that's the truth. And it's more and more. Cuomo again was saying yesterday he was trying to explain it to a caller and he said, listen, people like me, the top five percent, I'm gonna I'm saving all sorts of money, he said. But the rest of the country, you know, the lower we're not, he says, And I don't mind paying my fair share, you know, so to make up some of the holes that that we have right now. It's tough.
Speaker 3: And people out there and left in land Land. Y'all. Notice how Bobby always references Chris Cuomo. It's not like he believes everything that he said. She's just like looking. She's just like looking at the place that it comes from.
Speaker 2: He's cute, you know why. I like them. So I'm a libra. I like fairness. I don't like everything. I thought he was hard at times on Biden because I liked Biden, but he was correct. But I like fairness. I don't like people that like talk out of two sides of their mouth, and so that's why I sort of I like News Nation. It's not I find Fox to be the far crazy right. I find MSNBC. Though they're more respectful and they don't give you bad information, I feel they slant it more to the far left. I find CNN is a little bit more in the middle, but still a little on the left. And I find that News Nation is literally right in the middle.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So if you you want to hear good bat or otherwise, he Chris has I know his show now Elizabeth Vargas is on, and because Abrams left, he's sort of they're they're fair and they will have people of both sides. So whenever Chris or Elizabeth has a Democrat on, they have equal Like we were talking at the at the top of the show, he had two different people. He had the Republican and and they kind of go and the republic and the Democrat, they kind of go head to head or each give their own they each give their own take on it, if you know what that I and I'm hoping we get past this. So people that were so sort of disgusted with some of the things of his own side, the gops who were a little disgusted with some of the stuff January sixth, et cetera, et cetera, that Trump was doing, they tap dance. Now, So Chris Colo had a Republican and a Democrat on, and he was talking about just breaking down what we were just talking about, the savings of the eight e fIF billion, what exactly what it was for. So Chris said, you know, just so we're everybody, all three of us were on the same page. It is not for to pay down the deficit, not at all. It is to save his text cuts that he did the last time. So the Democrat kind of spoke, and then the Republican came on and this is the type of I'm so sick of here in this shit in plain English, and he says, well, he says the economy wasn't bad at the end of the Biden narrow because of Donald Truntz Trump's tax cuts. He benefited from it. And Chris is looking at them like, are you not that's not even that wasn't the question, And no, that wasn't actually what happened with But I'm so sick of everybody tap dancing for him. It doesn't answer the question. You know, you ask a specific question. I don't even know what they're saying half the time.
Speaker 3: That's how we get out of there, evade the questions. That's what he did. So do we already seen in the Secret Bible? We talked about it. You have to put it wrong for four year olds because they will expose him for who he is.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's all I'm going to say on that.
Speaker 3: And until we can figure all of that out, ladies, and we're gonna be right here reporting the news to you here on lat Line that we want you to download for free, share with your friends on iHeart Another, Spotify, Apple, Amazon, or wherever. You listen to your podcast and they can follow you where Bobby Clifford, they.
Speaker 2: Can follow me on Clifford, Bobby on Instagram. I am on Bobby Clifford on Facebook and TikTok.
Speaker 3: And where else and.
Speaker 2: Always on Laughing One podcast that's either one of us. If you want to put a message, if you're writing to Flame, no porn because I look at it first and my virgin eyes. You know, some of the stuff that's come through. I don't think I did as much to get pregnant. For the love of God, leave it at home.
Speaker 3: Definit that to be at Monroe. Flame Damn. Also find on all social media platforms. Also still do coffee time on YouTube, excuse me and Instagram. Listen I'm on tour with Tiffany Hatties. Go to Timnany Haddies dot com to find out for two of dates. We appreciate you guys. Thank you to our producer Aaron. We are here ladies and gentlemen. We appreciate you guys giving us information so we can try to report what we can and the way that we've reported to you. We try to make it as abc as possible because we liveing in a hard time. We don't want to make the information coming to you hard. Use Here you laugh a learn. The model has not changed and will not change. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, because why Bobby is a.
Speaker 2: Mind and a vote or a terrible thing to waste?
Speaker 3: Well, a little too late for that one, Old McDonald had it. Okay, y'all, Thank you guys for joining us. Great week. Bye. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alright Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is flaming road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn