Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio, Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Carol master Long, which Tim Stank. Let's get to some stocks on the move on this Thursday. Bloomberg News crossset reporter Isabelle Lee is in the house. Do we start with something that will make Matt Miller happy? Okay?
Speaker 3: What things make him happy? Is it's airline Lula Lemon.
Speaker 2: No, but we'll.
Speaker 1: Get to it later. We'll get pod stock. Sorry, man, that's not even on the list.
Speaker 3: It was surprised.
Speaker 1: It was because we know President Trump's at the executive order changing the drug classification.
Speaker 3: Yes there, to move cannabis into a less restrictive federal category.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Is that in motion a regulatory shift that could alter the legal and the commercial landscape for drugs. Basically, he's instructing the Justice Department to begin steps needed to shift cannabis to a tier reserve for drugs with accepted medical uses. I'm looking at till Ray and kind of be tail Ray, t l r Y and kind of b c GC. But booth shares are edging lower by one point three percent and three and a half percent, respectively, which.
Speaker 1: Was priced in. Maybe that's a good explanation. I mean, look what happened earlier this week, like what happened last year. How many days have there been gainers where I'm like, care, we got to do pot stock? Yeah, I mean it was that happen.
Speaker 3: They slipped into negative chill.
Speaker 1: It was up twenty two percent earlier today.
Speaker 3: Yes, and now it's yeah, maybe it's price and it's down three point eighteen percent. I have to cross that up.
Speaker 1: All of my grainers. Less to be claire and fully transparent. Matt just likes to talk about it, and so I just don't want to.
Speaker 3: You know, good, that's a good save. I I like talking about it. Pod stocks, it's just want to.
Speaker 1: Talk like talking about them. I like talking about chips, do you I like talking about chips? Sounds like sounds like we got a micro micro.
Speaker 3: I love this rumble dumble. So Micron ticker is m you. The stock is up by just eleven percent, and that's after the chip maker gave an outlook that was eighty percent hired and estimates. I was here yesterday and we were talking about it and the optimism is continuing. This is the highest in at least eight months, and the stock is up by nearly one hundred and seventy percent this year. So the CEO of Micron said its position as an essential AI enabler. And again we were talking about this Carol is because of the intense demand and supply can't need it. And it's good for Micron because then it puts them in a good spot. Totally.
Speaker 1: Okay, before I let you go, just give us twenty seconds on Lulu. Shares are surging today.
Speaker 3: Shares are surging. I love Lululemon, the product, but the stock is up by four percent. We have news that activist investor Elliott Management has built a stake of one billion dollars in the company. And this comes after the company has really been struggling to turn around their business after the exit of their CEO. Elliott for months has been working with Jane Nielsen, so she's the former CFO and CEO at the Ralph Lauren. In fact, sources told Wall Street Journal that they want Jane Nielsen to potentially be the CEO.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day. For the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street, and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business App.