Speaker 1: Wow, everybody, it is Wednesday, November twentieth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show. To Me your Man, MG.
Speaker 3: Marcus Grand joined by Michael f Floorio and Lakwan Jones. We're already planning are Thanksgiving menu. Eric, I'm starting to shake stuff. Do you have any bad food tanks for Thanksgiving, LaQuan, because I'm sure there's one out there somewhere.
Speaker 4: Macaroni cheese is overrated for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yep, we're right.
Speaker 5: We're off and off and running just for Thanksgiving or in general.
Speaker 4: We're off and running for Thanksgiving. When people brung it over back in Jersey, I just kind of was like, all right, that's like the third mac and cheese, like that was brought, you know, for the friends Giving, you know, so like it's overrated. You don't have to make macaroni cheese for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: All right? Yep, we're off and running with bad food takes. Here we go.
Speaker 3: We plan to talk about all the show today. Review Our week twelve previews will get you a lot of the big fans see relevant games late. Also of our fantasy hot takes, which hopefully won't be as bad as Lakwan's Maroni.
Speaker 2: And cheese take.
Speaker 3: But let's start with Thursday night football. Actually, let's start with the fact that there are six teams on a buy. Let's start right there, because the Falcons, the Bills, the Jaguars, the Saints, and the Jets all have the week off. I guess the Jets get the week off to think about all the things they've done wrong and how they can make things better for themselves for the remainder of the season. Meanwhile, for the rest of those teams and chances sort of rest up a little bit. Hey, get ready for the stretch run. Now we can move on to Thursday night football because we got the Steelers and the Browns.
Speaker 2: You can see that.
Speaker 3: Game at eight fifteen pm Eastern on Prime Video. And we love Jamis on show. Jamis is an endless source of entertainment. Whether you think he's gonna succeed or fail, you can't help but watch him because he's always gonna be entertaining. All that said, Florio, would you stream Jamis against the Steelers on Thursday Night?
Speaker 6: I would rather not because of a couple of weeks. One, it's a short week. Two, there's potentially bad weather in the forecast there, so you got a monitor that.
Speaker 5: But also the Steelers defense are really good.
Speaker 6: And they know their division opponents very well, like Mike Tomlin has been in that division longer than anyone, and we saw last week they shut down Lamar Jackson and the Ravens.
Speaker 5: So I understand you might have to because of six teams on bye.
Speaker 6: But two's talking about Loa Drake, may even Danny DeVito, some Tommy DeVito, some quarterbacks that I would rather stream this week.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we're down bad if we're streams Danny DeVito. This week, I was like this.
Speaker 3: The thing that works in Jamis's favorite potentially is being a volume shooter. He has averaged forty four passing attempts for game. In fact, he's throwing the ball forty six times in back to back contest. So just maybe volume wins out alone. But the Jordan Pool of the NFL, he is the Jordan Pool of the NFL. I'm gonna give them James Harden, but I think Jordan Poole is probably a little more accurate because Jordan Poole was way more entertaining than James.
Speaker 2: Harden for sure.
Speaker 3: All Right, So that's the Thursday night football game. Let's turn our attention to the Sunday games and we will start with the Lions at.
Speaker 2: The Colts uh Lacaude.
Speaker 3: The Lions stop scoring touchdowns. It is what they seem to love to do. Neil on the Colt side, Anthony Richardson showed up in a big way last week. Do we trust Anthony Richardson for a second straight week? And I say that knowing that you might have an interesting take about Anthony Richardson later on in the show.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, later on the show. But let's backtrack the last week because he was my Snorlas. He was my sleeper who showed up and showed out. And I think he could do that this week as well. I mean, this will be a true test if things are starting to work out for him. I mean, Marcus, you got a fire stat earlier this week on the pad on the pod, thirty percent of his runs were designed and they're playing to his strengths. And he was great in the pocket as well, completing seventy five percent of his downfill passes. And like we're seeing Anthony Richardson the way we saw him in the offseason, where we're looking at his ceiling to where I think he can bust through the ceiling if they keep playing to his strength. Josh Downs Alex Pearce, he feeling good plays this week regardless of the matchup.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man.
Speaker 3: Shout out to a Dwayne McFarland and the folks over at Fantasy Life for that that designed runs stat They do a great job of tracking that sort of thing over there. That's what we want on him. We want him to run the football. We want him to give us those rushing touchdowns. It's what he wasn't doing earlier in the season. We already knew that he was a work in progress as a passer. So when you know, we weren't getting the rushing yards and the passing thing was falling apart, it was bad times. But now if he's going to run the ball more, we can start to buy in a little bit more. Forty nine ers at the Packers, we have been waiting for Christian McCaffrey to come back. He's been back for two games, and to be honest with you, it's been kind of meah for him so far. The Niners need a win to keep pace in the NFC West. The Packers a very good team, is this finally the week floorial that CMC does?
Speaker 5: What does I think? So?
Speaker 6: But I do want to point like we are so spoiled with Christian McCaffrey because he has topped one hundred scrimmage yards and around fifteen Fantasy points in each game, and we're like, come on, do something. But for a lot of other players, we're like, that.
Speaker 5: Is a fantastic week.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's just a matter of time, right, Like you missed the first ten weeks of the season.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't with an injury, especially like I don't.
Speaker 6: Really expect him to come out and look like rob him see him see right off the bat.
Speaker 5: But one of these days he is really gonna get going, and.
Speaker 6: It could be this week because the Packers' secondary has been playing really, really well as of late. They've done a really good job of taking away wide receivers and we know that this guy's basically a wide receiver out.
Speaker 5: Of the backfield.
Speaker 6: So if you can limit those other guys, expect a lot of balls to go his way.
Speaker 5: Like he is a mustard option.
Speaker 6: When the floor is fifteen fantasy points, we're talking about a guy that you start each and every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that that is wild that you say that, right, because I'm looking at it over the last two weeks, he is the running back ten, which again you didn't necessarily drafting to be the running back team. But as you mentioned the fact that he missed the first ten weeks of the season and he comes back and it's still giving you fifteen fantasy points, you gotta feel kind of okay about this.
Speaker 2: On the other side of things, lea quantity with the Packers.
Speaker 3: Earlier in the week, Florya said he is giving up on don Tavian Wicks right, that he is kind of washing his hands of this. How are we feeling about the wide receivers there? I mean, have we decided is it just three guys? Is their room for a fourth guy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: There is not. I mean is there even room for three guys? I mean we're constantly up and down each week trying to figure out which Packers wide receiver we can trust. I mean, Christian Watson had his I would say version of the Randy Moss game last week. I mean he showed up and showed out, which is great on a lot of people benches or even on the wire, But it's like one of those headaches that we constantly know that we had to expect going into this season, Like we had to have our expectations like it might be Romeo Dobbs week, it might be Jayden Reid. Jayden Reid found the end zone, but not much production. But these are the things that are on the table when it comes to these Packers wide receivers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean again, I know that we talked before the season about who's the wide receiver one.
Speaker 2: We kind of assumed it was Jayden Reed.
Speaker 3: We were trying to figure out how the rest of them sort of stacked up. I guess we can figure out Wix is sort of the odd man out. Romeo Dobbs kind of flashes every once in a while, but it is Jaden Red, it is Christian Watson, and that's kind of it. I do want to ask you us, how are you feeling about Josh Jacobs at this point in the season, Flora.
Speaker 2: I mean, it hasn't been flashy, but he hasn't been terrible.
Speaker 6: I don't think, Yeah, that's like he is one of those players he's kind of what you drafted him to be, Like you weren't drafting him to be like Christian McCaffrey or B Jean Robinson or something like that. You were drafting to get good volume each and every week, and that's what he gives you.
Speaker 5: Like what I like is he's.
Speaker 6: Getting a little bit more targets as of late, but pretty a very high end RBY two, low end RB one that is going to give you very safe work each and every week.
Speaker 3: I mean he's look on he's he's third in rushing yards right now.
Speaker 2: It's crazy behind Dervin Henri, Saquon Barkle. He just doesn't find in the end zone.
Speaker 5: No one would guess that he.
Speaker 2: Is third x nobody.
Speaker 4: That's all I was about to say, Like I'm really surprised he said that, Like oh wow, yeah, But like he's a productive running back in that backfield, and it's one of those things where you know they found their running back that they can lean on getting involved in the passing game. Like I'm happy with my Josh Jacobs Shares. I took a shot at him in some weeks, but this is like a James Connor ish type season where he's just been a guy but producing.
Speaker 6: You know, Yeah, it's funny you say that because him and Connor right now, RB fifteen and sixteen on the season.
Speaker 2: That's nuts. That's insane.
Speaker 5: I didn't even look that up.
Speaker 3: I swear it's absolutely nuts. I mean, but it's funny to think about it. We feel so much differently about James Connor than we do Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, I love James Connor. Josh as is.
Speaker 4: Like wrong, He's met us up that one year where he was like he's playing but then he ended up not like it was one of those Instagram things that.
Speaker 5: You know, the meme where it's like, h like yeah, yeah, like that. Josh Jacobs is the second part of that.
Speaker 3: Mean he is, He's like, oh josh ah freaking out about it.
Speaker 2: It's it's wild. Time to talk about some sleepers for the week, LQ.
Speaker 4: Who you got Matthew Stafford. A lot of people fear in this Eagles defense. I am not feared for them. Matthew Stafford is getting his old line near good health. Rob hayden Stein trending in the right direction to play with a healthy old line. Charl mcvacon open this playbook up, not to mention pok Air Pooka and Cooper Cup going to be on that Pimer lighting up this Eagles defense, because this is the most complete team that the Eagles have faced in a very long time. Because you look at the Joe Burrow game, he didn't have t Higgins and who else did they play? The Cowboys with Cooper Rush. This is going to be an offense that they're gonna have to fear with their running back. With Kiro Williams, You're gonna have to fear Cooper Cup, You're gonna have to fear. And Matthew Stafford he's in that tier of the Patrick Mahomes, the Joe Burrows and Lamar Jackson's where you don't have the theater about his talent because he is in that tier as a Hall of famer who makes every single play look like it's special.
Speaker 2: All right, So Matthew Stafford John, Matthew Stafford formal John.
Speaker 4: Yes, I like how you run the government out.
Speaker 2: I mean he look man like.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, his first name is John first.
Speaker 2: His name, his name is actually John Stafford.
Speaker 5: I've watched him play football for like fifteen years. I am today years old. His name is John.
Speaker 3: John Matthew Stafford is actually his full name. Yes, that's when he's having I feel so yeah, yeah, I mean I'm gonna look up. Well, I think Drake May's first name is actually Drake, but either way, I know you're Drake.
Speaker 2: Lee May is the May. His name is not.
Speaker 4: I can't pronounce it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know what his first name is. I gotta look it up, but I do like Drake May. Drake May is like a litmus test right now.
Speaker 6: You can find out who has watched Drake May or who is just watched box scores.
Speaker 5: By how excited they are about Drake May.
Speaker 6: Because with the way he's playing right now, he has fully captured my attention. I say it every week like flashes of what early career Josh Allen looked like. Strong Arm can run twenty or more rushing yards in five of six games, but we've seen him run for over ninety in a game. He's averaged seventeen Fantasy points in this five game, throwing the ball a bunch has a strong arm, and I think this is a week the Dolphins have scored a bunch of points, which means the Patriots will be chasing points, have to throw plenty, and that tends to lead to fantasy success.
Speaker 5: He's kind of like what Blake Bortles was that year. Blake Bortles was good in fantasy except for Drake May's actually good at football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Blake Bortles man That year was wild because Bortles would throw like two or three picks in the first half, and the second half you come back and throw for like two fifty and three tudies like.
Speaker 2: It was a wild bad season. By the way, the answer your question, Lakwan, it's Makiah Puka Nkua.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guess I don't have a government name for the Commander's Defense because it's just the watch Commanders DST that to who I think is gonna have a good week this week because they get to play the Dallas Cowboys. I mean, sometimes fantasy is a simple game, right You find a defense that's playing poorly or an offense that's playing poorly, and you target them.
Speaker 2: And right now, the Dallas Cowboys are a bad offense.
Speaker 3: Cooper Rush did look better in Week eleven than he did in Week ten, but it still wasn't very good. The Cowboys cannot run the football. They can't really throw it beyond getting it to ceedee Lamb unless somehow Cavante Turfin, you know, somehow takes advantage of an inside leverage slant and takes it to the house last week. As Patrick Clayband has pointed out, I believe eight times this week on NFL Fantasy Live, Cooper Rush threw the ball fifty five times. That is no way for this Cowboys offense to live. If you look at their schedule, find who they are playing, find that defense, and try to stream them against the Cowboys this week, the lucky recipient is the Washington Commanders, who have been a lot better over the last month than they were in the first part of the season. I think they're going to continue to eat. They're going to do it at the expense of Cooper Rush and the Cowboys. So make sure that you are streaming the Washingtoners defense this week. It's time to see who will deliver. Presented by Uber Eats LaQuan I love your hot start for this week.
Speaker 4: Yes, Tyrone Tracy Man Like honestly, I think some people are scared at the back change, but when you're looking for sparking this run game, I don't think this defense that the Bucks have are going to be stacking the box because they still have to worry about Malik Neighbors they got to worry about Wando Robinson. Tyrone Tracy has been solid these last five games, man, and he's a top twenty two or twenty five running back this season, and he's averaging fifteen Fantasy points per game. The Bucks allow a lot of production in the passing game as well with the running backs, so I'm looking at Tyron Tracy to have a big, big week this week.
Speaker 3: You know, you mentioned the production in the passing game that the Bucks allow, especially the running backs.
Speaker 2: I think fourth most receiving yards to running backs this season.
Speaker 3: And the thing we saw from Tommy DeVito last year, he was a check down guy, was not pushing the ball downfield. It's why Wantdale Robinson a, It's why I like Theo Johnson as a deep sleeper, and it's why I think time Tracy, you can have a pretty good game against Tampa this week. Florio, last year we wanted great things for JSN. We didn't get great things for JSN. But this year we're getting great things in We're.
Speaker 5: Like he is playing so much like we all knew he could play. But I think the stats are even better than like what we had hoped for.
Speaker 6: Look at his last two games, combined twenty four targets, seventeen catches, two hundred and ninety yards, and two touchdowns. Now, I know he had a game in college where he somehow topped those numbers, but yeah, like that is wide receiver one.
Speaker 5: Type production and it's not like it's just a two game blip.
Speaker 6: Nine point three targets per game in his last seven he has surpassed Tyler Lockett as the go to guy there. Him and DK can clearly coexist, and I don't think the Cardinals secondary is getting enough credit for how well they have played, which is why I think JSN in the slot this week could be even more scary because if they're taken away out wide, that's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be more volume across the middle for JASN. So great start this week, I think, how can you not be starting him right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how you could be starting him at all right now.
Speaker 3: I know I saw the NFL dot Com Hadn't projected for eleven point eight fantasy points, and that felt like short changing him with what he.
Speaker 5: Has done savage twenty nine per game the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, just definitely short changing him. And as you mentioned, he has surpassed Tyler Lockett. He is the wide receiver too in Seattle.
Speaker 3: I think right now he leads the team in targets, but that mostly because dk Metcalf missed a couple of games with an injury. But he's absolutely taken a big step forward this year for the Seahawks. My hot start this week is the guy who's been a hot start for about a month now is Justin Herbert.
Speaker 2: You go back to Week seven.
Speaker 3: He is the QB six and doing it in a big, big way, averaging about two hundred and seventy five passing yards per game, seven touchdown passes, just one interception for Herbert, also.
Speaker 2: Occasionally getting out of the pocket and doing it with his legs.
Speaker 3: And this week has a great matchup against the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 2: And the Harball Family reunion.
Speaker 3: It's John versus Jim at so Fice coming up on Monday Night. But the Ravens have been giving up yards and touchdowns to just about everybody. Yeah, they didn't against Russell Wilson, but that felt more like a function of the Steelers Ravens rivalry than anything particularly about the ball Ravens defense. So Justin Herbert playing some of the best football of his career and getting guys like Quentin Johnston, Lad McConkie, Will Disley heavily involved. I mean, look, we talked about how they lost last catchers, right, they lose Mike Williams and Keenan Allen and Gerald Everett and McConkie and Johnston and Disleey have stepped right in and this passing game has been maybe more efficient than it ever has been in recent years. So justin Herbert at this point, it's hard to make a case to have him out of your lineup, especially with.
Speaker 2: As you mentioned, six teams, six teams on a bike. There is there's herbalt Ye, this guy the funko pop of Jay Herbow right there. Get him in your lineup? Sure?
Speaker 3: That was Who Will Deliver presented by Uber Eats, where you can get almost almost anything for game day, the official on demand delivery part of the NFL Order. Now, all right, back to our Week twelve games, Big one in the NFC West. The Cardinals head up to Seattle to take on these Seahawks. I'll ask you both. I'll start with you, Flora, who'd you rather this week? Let's say you're putting another DFS lineup Kyler Murray or Gino Smith.
Speaker 6: Kyler Murray, no questions about it, right, I think Kyler's playing better ball than he gets credit for, especially as of late. Like the last time we saw Kyler, he was carving up the New York Jets and looking like a top fantasy quarterback.
Speaker 2: In doing so.
Speaker 6: Gino Smith I was surprised to see he has only top eighteen fantasy points twice this season and just two games with multiple passing touchdowns. So the Seahawks are throwing more than any team in the league, but it hasn't really translated to big fantasy days for Gino Smith. And like I was just saying a little while ago, the Cardinals secondary playing really well one passing touchdowns since Week seven from seven to ten, one passing touchdown allowed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean, look, he's been outstanding. I'm gonna ask you, Lakwan, where would you rather go, Gino h or Kyler this week?
Speaker 4: I'm going Kyler, even though both teams are disgusting for me to even talk in the positive light about. But you don't have the turnover a high upside. You know, when you come to Kyler Murray and he has the Legs as a dual threat as well, and I actually like how he's been playing as of late. And you know, he's been playing better ball than Gino Smith for a majority of this season. So overall, I'm looking for the guy who's not going to turn ball over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess it's Kyler basically because of the running ability. He's not throwing the ball super effectively. I mean, there's a reason that we've been struggling with Marvin Harrison Junior in lineups. Trading Bride's kind of been the best option in the passing game, but Kyler is still finding ways to thrive more often than that.
Speaker 2: That's why I think that sort of wins the day.
Speaker 4: I'm still living at Dorschland and I'm still believing, by the way, so maybe this game he pops up.
Speaker 2: Who knows? Are you? I mean, are they the cotton candy?
Speaker 5: I gotta bet.
Speaker 4: I gotta bet in the back living off of vending machines, we're not leaving Dorschlan.
Speaker 2: Do the cotton candy machine still work? The ride's still operating like the work I'm working the machines. I'm working in the admission.
Speaker 3: Just you, sadly by yourself. It's like, you know, Colliabing music playing creepily as you just go around in a circle. Man wild Sunda Night Football, Eagles at the Rams. I'm gonna ask you this, Lakwan, even though I know what you're gonna say, which wide receiver rather have this week?
Speaker 2: A J.
Speaker 3: Brown Devant to Smith or mckia and Nakula and Cooper cup m I'll say.
Speaker 4: This like I wouldn't go the obvious route of saying my Rams opposite, but get this both set into your starting lineups this week. I think there's gonna be a great game for both of these wide receiver sets, for them to go out there put up big points. I think a lot of points are going to be coming from these quarterbacks as well, So it's a good game to have. You know, both of these sets of wide receivers on your rosters. But honestly, I got gotta go with my Rams. I think puts up two touchdowns. I think he will be the wide receiver one. If we had the rank out of these four wide receivers.
Speaker 2: Uh, where are you going in this? With Floria?
Speaker 5: I would which would I rather have?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Most weeks, give me the Rams I'm gonna take the Eagles this week only because I'm more fearful of the Eagle.
Speaker 5: Secondary than i am the Rams.
Speaker 6: Like they've been playing really really well and shutting down some big wide receivers as of late.
Speaker 5: But I think there's a week where you want all four of them, like they're all gonna go off. It could be a very high scoring game like Lakwan is talking about.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do think the ultimately the right answer is yes, it's just like, yeah, we want, we want, we want all four of those I want some piece of all four of those guys.
Speaker 2: I would probably go with.
Speaker 3: I might just go with the Rams duo simply because, look, Kyron Williams is still playing well, but the last few weeks he has not been the same guy he was earlier in this season. And I don't know if because defenses are trying to take him away or if it's just because the passing game is really clicking with Stafford getting the ball at a cup and the coup. I'm not sure really what it is more than the other, but it feels like the Rams might have to lean on the wide receivers more than the Eagles, who you know, Saquan is still doing Saquon things. So that's the reason I might go and Nakua and Cup. But I don't feel like there's really truly a wrong answer either way. These two teams, fantasy wise and he are so similar. You must start quarterback, running back, two wide receivers, and that's kind of it. I know the Eagles have a tight end too, but like thins out very quickly.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it certainly does.
Speaker 3: Monday Night Football is also at SOFI Stadium because apparently the league does not want the grounds crewit so far to know a moment's piece, so as soon as saying that I football is over, they got switch it around. Get ready for Monday Night Football. The Ravens at the Chargers. I mentioned it is the Hardball Family Reunion. Also it's a game for JK. Dobbins and Gus Edwards Florida. Would you start either one of those guys against a Ravens run defense has actually been really good this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, They've been so good that I on Sunday, when I was putting together the list for start sit, I had JK.
Speaker 5: Dobbin's name as they sit, and then I was just like six teams are on By.
Speaker 6: He's been so good and getting so much work even in a tough matchup. Can't with confidence tell you to sit him. So I think you could start JK. Dobbins this week because not only like I said, getting a lot of volume, but not only that, we've seen some big runs out of him. He gets worked near the goal line. Gus Edwards has not done much.
Speaker 5: Since returning, and he's not explosive.
Speaker 6: If you're starting him, you are hoping for a touchdown against a team that allows very few and rushing touchdowns this season.
Speaker 5: So I think you start Dobbins Gus. I'd rather drop for a streamer than start this week.
Speaker 2: You like either of these backs this week?
Speaker 4: The Kwan No, I'm actually fading both of these guys if I can, only if I cannot understand. There's six teams on By, but this Ravens man, this defense. When it comes to to run, they're very physical and they've been holding down the trenches. So it's gonna be a rough night for both of those guys. That again, they're very familiar with their running styles as well. So if I can pivot, I will.
Speaker 3: It's time to drive your line up presented by the All New hybrid Toyota Camery Lakwan gets spicy for us.
Speaker 4: Please listen, I'm going to go back to back weeks when Anthony Richardson put up QB one numbers. Don't jump in the train now if you gave up on him earlier in this season, I think he's back. I do think he's gonna go out there and light it up.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I honestly think he's going off a confidence. They're playing to his strems. We honestly know what Anthony richards can do with his legs. So please, I hope they play into this.
Speaker 2: I we would hope so too. I mean him running the football was actually great. That's what we wanted. So hopefully we see more of that coming up this year.
Speaker 4: Who won the Angry Run Award this week because of that run?
Speaker 3: Right there by the way you go, a couple couple of quarterbacks getting it done at the Angry Runs Florida.
Speaker 2: What is your hot take? This one is super spicy.
Speaker 6: Tommy Cutlets none not too three touchdown passes. Look, he's got five fingers, but it's like he only has three. Look the Bucks defense have allowed so much through the air. I think the Giants we seen like team's gonna bump when they make.
Speaker 5: Like a coaching change or something like that. I think we can see the bump this week with a quarterback change.
Speaker 6: You know, the fans are going to be lively there for Tommy DeVito and the Buffs are gonna put it plenty of points.
Speaker 5: I think so in a catchup.
Speaker 6: Mode, comeback game, Tommy DeVito three times. One to mylak Neighbors, one to Darius Slayton, and let's go crazy.
Speaker 2: One to Theo Johnson. All right, I love the Theo Johnson. Love in there.
Speaker 3: Thank you, my Deeve Sleeper. Feeling good about myself. We're doing a lot of this this week. I've mentioned earlier this sometimes fantasy is a simple game. You find a weak spot and you attack it. One of the weak spots is the Dallas Cowboys defense. That's why Brian Robinson will have a season high in fantasy points this week. His season I right now is twenty look at you, at least twenty one, maybe more because the Cowboys can't stop a nosebleed at the moment. We saw Joe Mixon run over around and threw them over one hundred yards three touchdowns last week. I think Brian Robinson does something pretty similar this week. Maybe not three touchdowns, but a couple of touchdowns and over one hundred scrimmage yards. So b rob should be in your lineups and we just keep targeting the Cowboys all season long until they show us that they can stop anybody that was drive Your lineup presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camri. Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota dot com slash CAMERI.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 2: We are done.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you hanging out with the NFL Fantasy Football Show presented by Uber Eats. You know the drill, Tell two friends to tell two friends rate review and remember I used to crastinate. Then I got so good I went pro. Be safe, to take care of yourselves, and we will talk to you tomorrow