Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Channon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program at eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us, we'd love for you to join us if you can. We are twenty five days away from an inflection point for this country. If the radicalism, the extremism of Kamala Harris is implemented, I don't know how we ever recover. And the list of stated positions is chilling.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We have put up on Hannity dot com as a public service if you haven't registered to vote, how to register in your state when early voting starts. It's going on now in a lot of states around the country, and when early voting ends, and I hope people are paying attention. I hope people have been hearing me as I go through and I have played repeatedly, and this is what frustrates me the most, and this is what we got into yesterday with the sixty minutes issue. You know, I hope people are hearing me when I lay out what is the most radical stated positions of any presidential candidate in the history of this country. You know, Kamala Harris has never been asked if she still supports no restrictions on abortion, even in months seven, eight, and nine. He just never answers. Never, they don't ask. Nobody's ever asked if she still supports a mandatory gun buyback program. We'll talk about that with John Lott later in the program, which is also known as confiscation. Nobody is asked if she still thinks the border wall is a medieval vanity project, as she once characterized it. She's not been asked about why she wants to decriminalize the illegal immigration when obviously we have laws and borders and sovereignty. She has not been asked if she still supports federal funding of food, housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses, free college tuition, sex change operations for illegal immigrants, and a earned pathway to citizenship, in other words, amnesty. He's never had to answer the question. And we're twenty five days from election day and people are voting now. He's never had to explain if she still supports reparations, which he is on tape saying he has never had to explain why she wanted a ban plastic straws or reduce the consumption of red meat, basically my diet. You know, she has yet to explain why she co sponsored the radical, the Marxist Green New Deal ninety three trillion dollars with Bernie Sanders and that she'd eliminate the filibuster to pass it, that would eliminate capitalism as we know it. You know, she still has never been asked why she co sponsored with Bernie government health care for all and the elimination of private health insurance. He'd never had to explain, you know, why she thinks the high cost of energy that is in part because of her policies of not wanting fracking and drilling, you know, is just the cost of democracy. Pretty flip in view for Americans that have been suffering under Harris Biden inflation. She's not had to explain why she thinks it's courageous not to say the words radical Islamic terrorism, or illegal immigrant or illegal alien to be official. You know, she said she was going to address implation on day one, illegal immigration on day one, well, day one was January twentieth, twenty twenty one. Now she was proposing price controls. She's never been asked how that's going to work, or or whether or not corporations really pay taxes because she wants to raise taxes on small businesses, corporations, estate taxes, capital gains taxes, unrealized capital gains taxes. How the hell is that going to work? I mean, not only would people start leaving states like New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and California, they'd start leaving the country because there's no way you can make money and people are not going to go bankrupt. Just because she has this belief in socialism, she's not had to explain student loan forgiveness for these you know Ivy League school brats, you know, some of which are protesting against Israel and a pro Hamas. Why should taxpayers pay for that when they signed for the loan? You know, why did I have to pay lay down my own down payment and work hard and save money to buy my first home? And now she wants twenty five thousand dollars just you know, even though we have a forty trillion dollar deficit or debt you know for new time home buyers, or fifty thousand for you know, small businesses. Where's all this money going to come from? Where's the ninety three trillion for the green new deal going to come from. You know, she's never had to explain why she said she's proud to be the last person in the room and was proud to be the last person in the room when Joe and she authorized the disastrous to withdrawal from Afghanistan that killed thirteen Americans and that resulted in the abandonment of hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines and our allies behind enemy lines. He has yet to explain her stated position to defund, dismantle, and reimagine the police and reimagine ice. You know, she's not had to not been asked if she stands behind her bail fund that she promoted four days after a Minnesota police precinct was burned of the by violent rioters in the Summer of Love in twenty twenty five hundred and seventy four riots. Dozens of dead Americans, we had that we had thousands of cops injured with bricks and rocks and bottles and molotov cocktails, billions and billions in property damage, And she tweets out a bailfund four days after a police precinct is burned to the ground in Minnesota, and and does she stand behind her statement in the summer of twenty twenty that the rioters won't stop writing, the writers shouldn't stop writing, and she won't stop supporting them. Why isn't anyone asked that question? She's on tape saying that eighteen to twenty four year olds are stupid. Well, the only thing stupid about any eighteen or twenty four year old would be to vote for somebody who calls you stupid. You know, she've been saying for years inflation is transitory. New numbers out yesterday's show the exact op us it to be true, as inflation went up three point three percent year over year. Whoopsie Daisy. You know, why did she tell us for three years that the borders secure, the border's secure. Why haven't you been to the border? Well, I haven't been to Europe either. Hadn't had to answer that question. You know, she said just in August of twenty twenty three that it's called Bidenomics and we're proud of it. Now she's saying that she's you know, inflation is real and people are having a hard time at the grocery store. I'm like they've had the whole a hard time the whole time you've been vice president.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You know, she's not been asked if she stand by stands by her beliefs that Americans need to stay woke, or that she supports and thinks AOC's proposed seventy to eighty percent tax rateing to Oh, that's fantastic ideas she's bringing up. You know, she's never said she would deport any people that don't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty. But she's, you know, unburdened by what has been He has not to answer for her vice president offering free legal driver's licenses to illegal immigrants and college education illegal immigrants, or feminine hygiene products that signed to build to put them in boys' bathrooms, or his radical views on abortion with no restrictions at all. You know, all we got this week is what do we learned this week? That he likes Raisin brand but doesn't need it every day in a hard hitting interview with someone that used to be known as Howard Stern, and that she likes Miller Lite as she goes on Stephen Colbert and sipping tea with the ladies of the view, or going on the Call Me Daddy podcast and getting hard hitting questions there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now, apparently she's worried because you have top Democratic politicians, you have operatives Mark Awpern this week, James Carville this week that they're nervous as hell, and poles are showing that. Donald Trump, and I'll go through some of them in this hour, is now beginning to take a lead in almost all of the swing states. I don't want you to get a lot of confidence in that because in some in some of these cases it's a one point lead. That's not a big lead, and we don't know what's going to happen in terms of, you know, who shows up on election day. I hope Republicans will overcome their reluctance, their resistance to vote early and vote by mail. But internal polls obviously of pushing Kamala out, and the big push is well up until I guess the news on the economy. Economy came out this week. I guess the big news was that Kamalo was gonna make her closing argument about the economy. But new inflation is surging. We had this, you know, new report on unemployment claims. You know, unexpectedly at a fourteen month high. Inflation came in hotter than expected three point three percent versus a year ago. That's core inflation, the metric closely watched by economists, that excludes the volatile costs of food and energy. You know, that's versus a year ago, ahead of what economists were predicting. Laurence Summers, of former Treasury secretary during the Clint administration, said last week the Fed made a mistake by cutting interest rates last month. They did it fifty basis points to help Kamala Harris. It make it seem like something was happening that's not happening, and now she's worried, and by the way, not for bad reason. And I'll get to this at some point this hour. We have another poll Washington Post finding the twenty four percent of African American voters in this state of Ohio, for example, in the state of Ohio, favor for former President Donald Trump over Kamala Harris. And then Barack Obama went out campaigning on her behalf yesterday. Didn't seem too thrilled about it. And he seems to see that Kamala's not connecting with a lot of a lot of the coalition that supported him back in the day. Well, I mean, you can say this, she's no but Barack Obama in terms of an ability to connect with a crowd, and she doesn't answer questions, and she's hiding doing the equivalent of hiding in her basement. You know, we are living in really, really difficult times when I say this is an inflection point for the country after four years of a disaster at the border, after the insanity of proposing defundismantle no bail laws and the resulting rise dramatically in the crime rate in spite of their proclamations that are false, you know, to see the economy and inflation stubbornly hurting families. Families now sixty to six percent according to one poll show Americans of gulping water. Twenty five percent of Americans in the last year didn't have enough food to put on their table. This shouldn't happen, you know, to be lectured that paying you know, a dollar plus more per gallon for gasoline is the cause of democracy, to seeing the world deteriorate around us because they don't have a clue how to stand up to the radical of moms and Mullahs in Iran and stop the unrelenting attacks against Israel that is now fighting a forefront war mostly on their own because America's abandoned them to watch China on the move and Russia on the move and war in Europe and war in the Middle East. And then to have somebody who, based on their own words and their own statements and their own positions, is even more radical than Joe, although she says she wouldn't do anything differently than Joe. Well, actually she would, if you believe her her past position. She would go hardcore left of Joe. And how's that been working out for everybody? Hasn't been working out for anybody that I know. And the reason that people are pulling back and the polls are not moving in her direction and Democrats are in a panic is because she can't do a real interview. She can't answer the questions that I just raised to you about her own stated positions. So she's got to talk about Raisin Brad and she's got to go on a podcast. She's not going to get a hard question on and talk to the ladies of the view there are supporting her. And Crack of Beer with Stephen Colbert because people won't ask the real questions. As we roll a long eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn is on number if you want to be of the program. You know we have an Afghan accused of plotting a terror attack. Now we're learning they may have worked for the CIA. May Orcis was asked by Jackie Heinrich call play it later in the program today.
Speaker 3: About this.
Speaker 1: Did you know I want to want to talk to you about it now? Well, that's your job. I want to talk to you about immediate disaster relief. Well, the media would have been two weeks ago in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Florida. They're a little late to the game. On top of him announcing that they're running out of money and that we discovered that the FEMA funds were rated to help pay for Harris Biden on veted illegal immigrants, It is interesting, this this phenomenon. Well, let's bring in Barack Obama. Now there's a video and we had this on TV last night of Barack Obama. He did not look happy being there now as he's did. He seemed to enjoy bashing Trump. He likes that part, which is fine, which I would fully expect, But it doesn't seem that he's enjoying himself having to go in quote for the save for Kamala Harris. He's I'm sure deep in his mind he understands she's over.
Speaker 3: He's just not ready for this job.
Speaker 1: Keeping Uncle Sam accountable to you every day.
Speaker 3: Hannity is on.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, you know, I've had an opportunity to spend going over gov x dot comgovx dot com because sweet baby James is now one of about ten million members because he served in the Navy for a number of years. And anyway, it's a free service, a pre membership, and it's a service designed as a benefit for people that have served their community and their countries. For example, if you served or served in the military, or serve or served in law enforcement, same thing, first responders, teachers, etc. You can become a member of gov x dot com. Now, they did offer me an honorary membership, and I looked at it when sweet baby James, you know, qualified for it because he served. I just didn't feel deserving of it. And then I started looking at everything that all the discounts he's getting, and I got very, very jealous, very fast. The best part is if you observed or you serve your community or your country, it's absolutely free and things that you're going to buy anyway, you get massive discounts on. You can get up to forty percent off ray Bans, Oakley's, YETI, north Face a ton more and anyway. They have forty percent off amazing vacations for example one thousand bucks. You can get up to a thousand bucks off on cruises like the ones that have unlimited open bars and specialty dining with the Norwegian cruise lines. A lot of people have taken advantage of that deal. I mean that's real money in your pocket for you and your family have a great vacation. Anyway, if you know somebody that would qualify, or you qualify, you don't pay a penny to join. There's no membership fee. It's absolutely free and there are ten million members that are saving millions of dollars every month. To simply go to their website and sign up. It's gov x dot com, that's g o VX dot com and use the promo coach Sean s E A N. And then they'll give you fifteen bucks for your first purchase on top of everything else.
Speaker 3: It's pretty amazing. Anyway.
Speaker 1: So Barack Obama was called into Pennsylvania yesterday, and if you look at the video, mean I'll show it again on TV tonight. He doesn't look too happy that he that he's being called in, and he's he's kind of aged a lot since the last I saw him. At least he looked older even than when I saw him at the Democratic National Convention. I was there when he spoke, but as he's walking in, I want you to listen to what he had to say because he's you know, I never like the fact that every poll is broken down demographically. I don't like the fact that I don't like identity politics. I think good policies are good politics. Good economic policies help all Americans. They just do and good. If you have good law and order that helps everybody. Maybe you have a good educational system, everybody benefits. You know, if you have low energy prices, everybody benefits. You have low interest rates, everybody benefits, you have low inflation, everybody benefits. But it's not the way politics works. But anyway, here's a former President Obama kind of like scolding Pece for not supporting Kamala Harris and supporting Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: We had not yet seen the same kinds of energy have turned in all quarters how our neighborhoods and tituses we saw. Now, I also want to say that that seems to be more pronounced with the Brothers.
Speaker 1: So he said, my understanding, based on reports I'm getting from campaigns and communities, is that we've not yet seen the same kind of energy and turnout in all quarters of our neighborhoods and communities. And we saw when I was running. And Obama said this that it seems to be more pronounced with the Brothers. Those are his words. And anyway, Obama questioned how voters and African Americans specifically could be on the fence about whether to support Kamala Harris or former President Trump. On the one hand, you have someone who grew up like you, knows you went to college with, You understands the struggles and the pain and the joy that comes from those experiences. You know, taking off a list of Harris, you know, policy proposals. By the way, Donald Trump had an interesting response to it, and he said on Friday that he thinks that Obama will vote for him instead of Harris. He said, Obama admits a total lack of enthusiasm for Kamala, especially with black men. I think that Obama will be voting for me because he doesn't like the fact that Kamala is an extremely low IQ person. He just know that this irritates the hell headed Democrats, and for kicks and giggles, it makes it fun.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I guess she's going to do a town hall in Detroit. I guess a podcast town hall with Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: The God.
Speaker 1: Remember we went up to see Charlemagne studio. It was in the same building when I used to live in New York. The Wire you with us that day when Jim Kurr took us up there. You've seen it before. I have and and and describe the chair. It's like a king's throne, right.
Speaker 2: I mean the cool thing about Charlotte, I mean, listen, I like Charlotte man. I see him in the morning when I come in, and he's a nice guy. I don't agree with everything he says, but I do agree with a lot of what he says. He's kind of a middle of the road kind of guy. He actually just had Byron Donald's on his show too, which was interesting. But it's a big purple chair. It's ginormous.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, but it's like a it's a throne.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's a throne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's pretty funny. Let me see if I can help educate Barack Obama and explain to people, because people are going to vote, what's their best interests at the end of the day. You can play identity politics to a point, and maybe there are some people that will will buy into this. But I mean, this is the old playbook of Democrats that every two and four years they claim Republicans are racist and sexist and homophobic and seven aphobic and islamophobic and now transphobic, and they want dirty air and water, and they don't care about the environment, and they want grandma and grandpa to eat dog food and cat food. And you know, some nasty, rascally Republican will come along when they're in a wheelchair and throw them over a cliff and kill them.
Speaker 3: It's all a lie.
Speaker 1: And so Obama, you know, at one point even brought up the issue of sexism as to why African American males, which I felt was pretty insulting, and it was interesting it was in Pennsylvania where he once claimed there were people in Pennsylvania that are bitter, that cling to their God, guns, Bibles, and religion. But you know why go back to that point anyway, He says, you're coming up with all kinds of reasons and excuses for not voting for Kamala Harris. I got a problem with that, he said, And I'm speaking to men directly, and part of it makes me think that, well, that you just aren't feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you're coming up with other alternatives or other reasons for that. Let me help Barack out here. Now, people are going to vote for their best interests in this transcends race, and a far more powerful motivator, I would suggest, behind both African American Hispanic American support for Donald Trump is the fact that both groups were doing a hell of a lot better in their own lives economically when Trump was president. Now I digress for a second here, in all of these cities and all of these towns, you know, you can start with New York and Chicago and work your way around the country, predominantly minority neighborhoods that have been run for by Democrats for decades. When generally speaking, you know, how is safety, How is security?
Speaker 3: You know? How is law and order in.
Speaker 1: Those towns and cities usually not too good? How are their school systems doing? Are they outperforming the rest of the state or the rest of the country, or do we find in inner cities in America inferior schools. Usually the latter, In other words, the latter to success education has been withheld by the very people that claim they have a monopoly of compassion for minorities.
Speaker 3: You know. So the real.
Speaker 1: Reason is is that if you look at Donald Trump's first three years prior to the pandemic, the economic benefits were widespread. Now, this is an article I found Fox Business from September of twenty twenty, and it was written by Andrew Puzder. I guess he's an economist to somebody, and this is what he pointed out, and I remember talking about. Remember at the time, Donald Trump had said record low after record low after record low unemployment for African Americans, for Hispanic Americans, for Asian Americans, for women in the workplace, and African American youth unemployment anyway went back, and it says, as was the case throughout Donald Trump's first three years, the economic benefits quote were widespread. The overall growth rate was six point eight percent. Real median income grew by an even greater seven point nine percent for African Americans, seven point one percent for Hispanic Americans, ten point six percent for Asian Americans, all record highs, as were the new income levels for each of these demographic groups. And as for talking points about how the Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich, well they were false because as incomes grew in twenty nineteen, the poverty rate plummeted one point three percentage points to a sixty year low of ten point five percent. That was the largest reduction in poverty in over fifty years. It lifted over four point one million people out of poverty. It was the largest yearly decrease since nineteen sixty six. And you know, just for comparative purposes, over the Obama Biden error, the number of people living in poverty went up by nearly a million, seven hundred and eighty seven thousand, and minority groups again experienced the largest improvements, while the overall poverty rate declined one point three percentage points. African American poverty fell by two percentage points, Hispanic poverty fell by one point eight, Asian American poverty fell boy two point eight. So it's you know, I don't know why people think if you're a certain of back ground race, religion, demographic, sex, whatever it happens to be, if you're playing identity politics, that that somehow is going to you know, automatically cause you to vote for a Democrat when in reality, ask yourself some simple questions. These are not complicated questions. You know, ware you're better off than you were four years ago? Was the economy better off? Where you're better off with inflation?
Speaker 3: If?
Speaker 1: Were you better off with interest rates? Inflation just went up another three point three percent year over year this past month. You know, even Lauren Summers is saying that the Fed shouldn't have cut the interest rates of fifty basis points because the economy hasn't recovered in spite of it us being told it's transitory. All of these things matter, all of these things. Are the borders more safe and secure?
Speaker 3: Is that? Is that question a joke?
Speaker 1: Is there more law and order with this mentality of Kamala and company of defund dismantle no Bell laws, tweeting out bell funds after police precincts are burned to the ground and saying rioters aren't going to stop rioting and shouldn't stop writing, and that she's not going to start supporting them. You know, are you Are you better off when you go to the gas pump? Are you better off when you go to the grocery store. I do my own grocery shopping, and I'm going to tell you some of it. It just annoys the hell out of me. Now I could afford my groceries at this point in my life, but I still have the mindset in my early adult life when I really, you know, had to struggle to pay rent and struggle in terms of what I could buy. And you know, usually it was like the cheapest ground beef. You can get a couple of onions, celery, and some green peppers and just throw it together with a couple of eggs and milk and the key to a good meat loaf, by the way, it is moisture and catch up. And that was like I'd make the biggest one I could possibly make, and that was pretty much my food for the week.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 1: And I did that for years, and I was by the way, I was happy. I never felt poor never. You know, I always got my rent paid. Somehow I pulled it off. But you know what men tell me by what measure your life, regardless of what sex you may happen to be, what your gender identity may happen to be, what race you may happen to be, by tell me where you're better off and where the country's better off. Because I don't see it now. I know they're in a full fledged panic. And we have more polls out today.
Speaker 3: And you know, the.
Speaker 1: One measure that keeps coming up again and again and again is that people don't think that they're better off than they wore four years ago. You know, if you look at the latest polls, they're close, but Donald Trump has closed the gap. He's up in Georgia, up in Arizona. He's tied in Michigan forty nine, forty nine, he's up in Nevada, North Carolina, he's up by one, tied in Wisconsin, up by one or two, depending on which pole you're looking at in Pennsylvania. So they're scared to death and for people that supposedly have a monopoly of compassion for people. This was the worst disaster relief we've ever seen in the history of our country. The people in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, we're just that flat out abandoned. And then we were just flat out lied to. And now we're getting lectured that we shouldn't be critical of the horrific response to Hurricane Helene in these states, and it's just we're so much better than than this. Then we have to hear from our Homeland Security secretary that hurricane funds are running out. And then we learned from FEMA's website that their top priorities are DEI and climate alarmism. And then we learned that a billion plus dollars was diverted from FEMA to help Harris and Biden unvetted the illegal immigrants. Oh okay, how do you think that whatever happened to Americans first?
Speaker 3: America first? What happened to those principles?
Speaker 1: Why don't we put the people in North Carolina ahead of the eight and a half billion. Why at the end of last week and they only spent four million dollars on hurricane relief