Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show, The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Aren't you so excited the work week has started? I know, I can't get the smile off my face. Maybe that's just because we have just such an awesome show for you tonight. So here's what you're in store for. There's a great email about why how could I explain how communism is a religion? And courtesy of RFK Junior, CNN Dome some commed podcaster, we are going to lay all that out in painful detail, hopefully not too painful. To open up the show, we'll talk about the Well, Trump's hilarious, what he said about Japan. Yes, we'll discuss a little bit of this Iran stuff. We were gonna bomb him into Smith of Rings, he decided not to. What's going on there, the invasion of Spain. Mark Wayne Mullen sucks, as well as apparently about every other Oklahoma Republican.
Speaker 1: All that, so much more. Medal of Honor Monday.
Speaker 2: An hour from now, coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. So I wanted to start out done this a few times before. Every now and then, there's one That really gets to me that this is an email. The subject of it is it's a religion to the left. Please explain, Jesse, Imo that means, in my opinion, I know what Imo means. The best thing you do is explain the leftist mindset, because it's so hard for me to understand how otherwise normal, successful people connect so crazy. But you lose me at quote it's a religion to the left. I literally, I know you said that to make me mad. Can't wrap my mind around it. I didn't grow up religious. I can understand the crazy sports fan or I hate my ex wife explanation for crazy behavior, but the religious explanation is.
Speaker 1: Hard to follow. Can you.
Speaker 2: Elucidate, elluciate, elciate whatever he wants me to explain it? Chris, you wouldn't understand. I went to community college. His name is Patrick. Okay, it's a religion. I've said that a million times before. It's a religion. Your liberal and Peggy I'm an atheist.
Speaker 1: No she's not. She is religious.
Speaker 2: The most hardcore Democrats you know are religious, deeply, deeply religious. First of all, let's understand this, and you need to understand this, not just for politics or culture or yourself. You need to understand it, period, because it'll help you understand how the world works.
Speaker 1: Everyone is religious.
Speaker 2: Every single human being who walks the planet practices a religion. Ah, but he's an atheist. Nope, Nope, no, he's not.
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 2: Now, he may not believe in what you believe in, but I promise you cross my heart and hope to die.
Speaker 1: No matter who we're talking about, some Aboriginal tribesmen in the outback of Australia, your liberal and pagy how everyone in between.
Speaker 2: They have a set of beliefs, a core set of beliefs, and they believe this, if they operate within this particular moral framework, it will either improve their life here on Earth or it will guarantee them a better spot in the life that comes afterward. Basically, and I hate to describe it like this, but for the sake of simplicity, A set of rules, A set of rules.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Here in the studio, I have rules two. I have two rules, show up on time, do a great job. Beyond that, they're not They're not like this. If Chris and Cory were sitting over there doing shots of vodka the whole time, don't care. I'm not your dad, I'm not your priest. Don't be late and do a good job. And they understand if you abide by those two rules, you'll be here forever, not going anywhere. Those are the two rules, your work, your whatever. Here, Just tell me the rules.
Speaker 1: What do I have to do? Here's ten of them, here's one hundred of them, here's two of them. What are the rules?
Speaker 2: And if I do beep beep, beep beep, then good things will come from that. That is, That's not how I operate, or Chris operates, or Corey operates. That's how every human being on earth operates, because we were created with that. There is no such thing as a non religious person, even if you think you are, so, let me ask you, maybe that is you? Do you think you are not religious?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Why don't you kill people? Is it just the prison time? Is that the only reason? If I could give you a get out of jail free card, a James bond, licensed to kill, would you go shoot your neighbor in the face for lettinus dog poop.
Speaker 1: In your yarn? Why wouldn't you? Why?
Speaker 2: Because somewhere along the way, someone parents coach who knows told you that murdering people is wrong and you follow that rule. Now to the communists, I'm gonna play something for you. RFK did a great job. He went on CNN this weekend, Dana Bash with CNN. You know who Dana Bash is, that blonde commy. Dana Bash was caught as red handed as you can possibly get because remember those that faucy diary they're calling it that got released.
Speaker 1: Dana Bash was in there. She was in there coordinating with him. Caught red handed.
Speaker 2: Okay, RFK Junior goes on CNN, did a marvelous job. I want you to listen to this conversation. Yes, RFK Junior does a great job, but I really want you to listen to Dana Bash and the things that come out of her mouth.
Speaker 4: Can you see your job as ending vaccine hesidency or do you see your job as telling the truth?
Speaker 5: I see my job as telling the truth, and the truth is that there is study after study after study. It's one of the most study things out there, and science and it is a different.
Speaker 4: You're like a parrot, So I actually read the science.
Speaker 6: You don't want to.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hear.
Speaker 4: And debate this.
Speaker 5: So I'm not debating this view of.
Speaker 7: Course you want to know, because to do is repeat things that people told you say, trust the experts.
Speaker 1: That's what you do it during COVID. Now we know that a trust the experts. There are studies trust the experts. But how does that make her religious? Okay?
Speaker 2: Remember I said there are rules for a communist like Dana Bash. Rules are constantly being updated, and she is constantly being handed a list of whatever the rules are, and she will not question them. She's not going to interrogate anybody who hands her those rules because she believes in her heart of hearts that if she follows whatever new set of rules there are, that will mean better things for her in this life or the next. Therefore, if you handed Dana Bash some talking points that said something insane like, uh, fish is delicious, then Dana Bash would go on CNN tonight knowing it's an outright lie, and she would shout from the rooftops, fish is delicious, Fish is delicious, Fish is delicious.
Speaker 1: She doesn't need anything deeper. Her priest handed.
Speaker 2: Her these rules and she is going to follow them.
Speaker 1: You want another example.
Speaker 2: I know you don't know who this is because she's part of the WNBA, but her name is Stephanie White. She's apparently the head coach of something called I want to read this the Indiana Fever. I'm guessing that's a team Corey. Is that a team Cory?
Speaker 1: You don't gamble on WNBA games? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're such a degenerate you gamble on anyway. This is Stephanie White with the fever. You are not hearing a pro tranny person. You are hearing a deeply religious person who has been handed the rules. And so here's she.
Speaker 6: What is your stance on men are athletes who tests as biological male participating in women's sports.
Speaker 1: What's your personal stance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 8: That I would say that I'm educated enough from a scientific standpoint. I don't ever believe that exclusion is an answer.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 8: I do think, you know, when we think about various levels of sport, various governing bodies of sport, and things that go into that. Like I said, I'm not educated enough at the different levels. I know growing up, I played with the boys all the time.
Speaker 1: She's religious.
Speaker 2: Do you think she'd want to go out there and play a pickup game with a two hundred and fifty pound man who wanted to play rough Do you think she'd want to play rugby run track against a man? Do you think she genuinely is an educated like she said, of course, none of those things are true. She knows what a man is, she knows what a woman is. It stands full well. You can't change the sex God made you with. But her religion has rules, you see, and if you want to, in a weird way get to heaven, it's going to require you to follow said rules. That brings us to this part. What's the enforcement mechanism? Why doesn't she just come out and say, well, boys, Look, boys can't become girls. Girls can't become boys. Why not just say that? What doesn't Dana Bash just come out and say, hey.
Speaker 1: I screwed up, all right? I was wrong, you were right? Why not just say it?
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that next The Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday, almost to Medal of Honor Monday, I mean kind of.
Speaker 1: I guess it's forty five minutes from now. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Everybody's almost as relative. Now back to the communism is religion thing. I already talked about how it's a set of rules like every other religion. Here's a set of rules. Do this, don't do that? Beep. If you do, then whatever, pick your thing, This good thing will come of it. And I already said everyone is religion religious. There is no such thing as a non religious person. It does not exist on this planet. Cannot exist because we're made to worship something.
Speaker 1: Right. So for the Dana Bashes of the world, we trust.
Speaker 2: The science, all the studies when she I mean she never never even read any studies.
Speaker 1: Again, listen to this. Do you think how many studies do you think Dana Bash read? Can you see your.
Speaker 4: Job as ending vaccine hesdency or do you see your job as.
Speaker 1: Telling the truth?
Speaker 5: I see my job as telling the truth, and the truth is that there is study after study after study. It's one of the most study things out there in science.
Speaker 1: And it is a different You are like a parrot. So I've actually read the science, but you don't want to. You don't want to hear and debate this.
Speaker 5: So I'm not debating this view.
Speaker 1: Of course you want to.
Speaker 7: Know because I know how to do is repeat things that people told you and say, trust the experts.
Speaker 1: That's what you during during COVID.
Speaker 4: Now we know that Anthony Fauci, who was the expert, was lying about everything about massive about the social distancing, about natural immunity, about the transmission from the vaccine, about the source of COVID.
Speaker 7: He was lying, and you were punishing people for not trusting the experts.
Speaker 4: And now you're rolling out the experts again to talk about something that you have no personal knowledge of.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, So what is the enforcement mechanism? Well, a lot of religions they have this in common. I'm not going to say all, because I'm most definitely not an expert on probably any religion, but I sure won't call myself an expert on every religion. But fear, it's not just a carrot system where say this, follow this, and this will get better for you. It's not that there is, in my experience from what I've seen, almost always a stick component to it.
Speaker 1: Follow this and this will get better. Don't ef I wouldn't want to be you.
Speaker 2: Fear is a critical one for my own for Christianity, follow this, go to heaven, don't burn in hell for the rest of eternity. That's quite How much more motivation do you need? Right, carrot and stick?
Speaker 1: Here's dome.
Speaker 2: Now, when she says this, you're going to roll your eyes and you're going to talk about how ridiculous it is. They can't prove that, so on and so forth. So that's a fact. But remember this for the religious sell it.
Speaker 1: They need to hear the pastor.
Speaker 2: They have to hear the pastor giving them a swat on the rear end on Sunday every now and then. What are the steaks, Dome? What happens if the communist revolution failed?
Speaker 3: It's so unbelievable that they got rid of usaid. And you saw the recent numbers. As many as what is six hundred, seven hundred thousand people have died because of withdrawing American aid for humanitarian purposes.
Speaker 2: Six or seven hundred thousand people have died because we cut off your money and my money flowing to Africa and the Philippines and every other corner on the Latin America to go fund train turtles and whatever.
Speaker 1: It is, six seven hundred. It's laughable, of course, it's laughable. Yes, it's laughable.
Speaker 2: But you're liberally and Peggy, you know what she's doing right now, right now, she just popped her tenth XANAX of the day and she sat down in front of her computer, and you know what she's doing. She's going to her local government's website page, and she's finding out when the next school board meeting is, and she's finding out when the next committee to do who anything is. It could be the parks committee when everything else. And not only is she finding it out, she is writing it down. And she's going to find out when the next anti Trump rally is and that there's an anti immigration rally in town and I have to go to that, and you know what she's going to be at all of it. She's probably creating a print out for her friends so she can distribute it. And do you know why she is doing all that? Because God, latest she want to get to heaven. She's trying to save six or seven hundred thousand and lives.
Speaker 1: Those are the stakes of the game.
Speaker 2: Sound familiar. Every single person is religious. And here is the incredibly sad part of it. If you choose the wrong one, it can kill you, it can eat you alive. Think about how many people throughout history have chosen the wrong one and it ended up completely destroying themselves and their families. I've told young people this many times before. Maybe you're young and so I'll tell you this again right now. I'm not telling you to become a Republican. There's all kinds of reasons to not become a Republican.
Speaker 1: I'm really not.
Speaker 2: I'm an anti communist, that's what I am. But I am telling you this if you choose to go down the left wing path, if you choose that, you will be miserable the rest of your life. You've never met a happy one, a happy one, and you never will because it's a religion of death and destruction. And guess what, I don't care how many rules you follow, it's gonna eat you too. Do you want an example, Oh, I've got an amazing example. Before I give you that, I'm going to give you this. I'm going to give you the opportunity to save some money. I saw this today, not ideal prices. The increase since the start of the year. Rice is up forty five percent. Cotton twenty seven, week twenty five, O twenty one, rubber twenty, cheese sixteen, T fifteen, sunflower oil fifteen, palm oil fifteen lumber fourteen, soybeans thirteen. That's from Spectator Index. So would you like to save some money on something? Switch your cell phone plan so you don't need that big wireless company. You don't need to pay for a new store on every single corner. All you need to do is pick up your cell phone dial pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly, you will talk to an American ten minutes on the phone. They'll switch you over, no muss, no fuss, no trouble, and you save a fortune pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 1: We'll be back.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly returns.
Speaker 1: Next.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Monday. We're only thirty minutes away from honoring an American hero a medal of honor Monday. So back to what we were talking about. If you choose to go down the left wing road.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be a democrat, I'm gonna be live, I'm going to be a commonist. Whatever it is. My friends are doing it, my professor is doing it, all my girlfriends are doing it.
Speaker 2: My mom did it, my dad did it. Okay, I want you to listen to this. His name Scott Galloway. You probably don't know who that is, and that's fine. He's a podcaster. He's a comedy podcaster. He was a big Zoron Mamdanni fan, big Zorn Mamdanni supporter.
Speaker 1: Hey, I love this communist. Let's get this communist in there. Remember when I told you that.
Speaker 2: It was going to eat you alive. The left wing path will end with your destruction, and it will be other left wingers who do it to you.
Speaker 1: Listen to this and I've been doxed.
Speaker 9: He've been doxed. What tell me? Uh So? I don't know if you've heard, but Mayor Mom Donnie has decided to release a list of the nine hundred and fifty thousand residences with addresses and names that might be eligible for his pieditary attack. I came out in favor of this tax. This is a definition. He's taken a legitimate source of tax revenue and he's turned it into a wanted poster. And the question I would have is other than trying to identify and imply these people have done something wrong, and then eighteen months after a healthcare CEO was executed in the street and then publish the list, what is the upside here, Why is he doing this?
Speaker 1: Here's the dark part about it.
Speaker 2: That priest who hands you that list of rules, he's going to kill you one day. And then by the way, that priest in turn, he'll also be killed one day. When you read the stories of communist countries, and we've talked about it so many times, do innocent people die? Yeah, they die and droves and it's terrible and it's sad.
Speaker 1: But one thing, and I did not.
Speaker 2: Expect this when I really started digging into communism years ago and reading about the history of it, I didn't realize this part of it. Communists get butchered by the million themselves, butchered the most committed, followed every rule, did everything right.
Speaker 1: You don't understand. I've I've been part of the revolution.
Speaker 2: All religions are not the same. Communism is of the devil and it will spare nobody. It is the one thing, and it's because I'm a bad person. It is the one thing that gives me some level of comfort.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Larry Fink, head of Larry Finn's, head of Black Rock, and you know what we were talking about. The priest is going to hand out these rules. Larry Fink big probably the most powerful financial guy, at least one of them in the world, certainly in the United States of America.
Speaker 1: To be head of.
Speaker 2: Blackrock is to command like twenty trillion dollars. It's an unbelievable amount of money. Larry Fink, you remember we played this before.
Speaker 10: He said this, All behaviors are going to have to change, and this is one thing we're going to We're asking companies you have to force behaviors, and Blackrock we are forcing behaviors.
Speaker 1: He said that for a lot of reasons. You know.
Speaker 2: One of the reasons, he said that, well, the religion demands that you have to fire men and hire women. You have to fire white people and hire minorities. You have to fire straight people and hire gay people. That's what the religion demands.
Speaker 1: Those are the new rules. And Larry Fink super powerful.
Speaker 2: Larry Fink got into his role and has fought like a communist lion and destroyed who knows how many careers to make that possible.
Speaker 1: And he did so with the belief that.
Speaker 2: Following those rules would get him to the Promised Land one day.
Speaker 1: But it won't. Even Larry Fink, poor Scott Galloway, he thought this whole millionaire property tax in New York City was going to be so great.
Speaker 2: Screw those millionaires, right, let's go get him minute.
Speaker 1: That's my name on a public.
Speaker 6: List on men or athletes who tests as biological male participating in women's sports.
Speaker 1: What's your personal stance?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, I'm I don't know that I would say that I'm educated enough from a scientific standpoint. I don't ever believe that exclusion is an answer. I just don't. I do think, you know, when we think about various levels of sport, various governing bodies of sport, and things that go into that. Like I said, I'm not educated enough at the different levels. I know growing up I played with the boys.
Speaker 1: That's completely the wrong sound. But I just wanted to let it keep going with Scott. And I've been doxed.
Speaker 9: He've been doxed. What tell me?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 9: I don't know if you've heard, but mey or mom. Donnie has decided to release a list of the nine hundred and fifty thousand residences with addresses and names that might be eligible for his pied ter attack. I came out in favor of this tax. This is a definition he's taken a legitimate source of tax revenue and has turned it into a wanted poster. And the question I would have is, other than trying to identify and imply these people have done something wrong, and then eighteen months after a healthcare CEO was executed in the street and then publish the list, what is the upside here? Why is he doing this?
Speaker 2: He's doing it because he's a communist. He's a communist priest. You were one of the people who put him into power. As a priest, he was always going to be a priest who believed in butchering people. You just thought that he was going to butcher other people. But that's not how it works. You ever heard of S twenty one prison in Cambodia. Sounds like one of the worst places in the history.
Speaker 1: Of the world.
Speaker 2: Very few I forget the number, it's seven fourteen. It's something very small. Very few people ever lived.
Speaker 1: And came out of it.
Speaker 2: The thousands and thousands and thousands were tortured and butchered in there. Very few ever lived. I mean as soon as you got there, they would thoroughly, thoroughly search you to make sure you didn't have so much as a set of nail clippers on you.
Speaker 1: Why are they worried.
Speaker 2: About you chiseling through the walls or killing your guard with your nail clippers. No, they had to take painful steps to make sure you didn't have anything on you to kill yourself with, because they knew very shortly you would want to kill yourself through the torture sessions and being chained up and everything else. Do you know how many committed communists of the Kmere Rouge died in s twenty one prison? And they thought every one of them thought that they were part of the revolution, that they would be hones. Surely there's heaven coming on the other side of it.
Speaker 1: But that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: One day you find yourself chained to the floor, they confiscated your fingernails, and you understand that tomorrow after you don't get any sleep, if you haven't starved to death in the middle of the night, five fifteen year old communist guards are going to peek you up and take you out to the countryside where they will beat you to death with sticks. So they don't waste money on a bullet. Now, if you choose to become a democrat or a leftist in America. I don't think that's going to be your end. But if you think there's a happy ending there for you, if you think, if you're devout enough that life's gonna work out, great, Oo boy, you got another thing coming, all right. Trump said something hilarious. We're gonna talk about get to some emails, all that and more.
Speaker 1: Hang on, it's the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday. Remember you can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats.
Speaker 1: I will get to a lot of those the nights. They are so good.
Speaker 2: Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Before we get to that hilarious thing, Trump said that that was long and that was heavy, So I thought we should maybe maybe take a quick break and focus on something wonderful.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: Have heard, but there is now a women's professional baseball league. I'm not obviously gonna watch. I'm not going to be a fan, but I think that's a good thing. And they had an opening day and at the very first an anthem to open up the very first game, and I thought, in the interest of feeling good and patriotism, maybe we should pause, walk away from politics for.
Speaker 1: A minute and just enjoy these marvelous voice.
Speaker 11: Oh can you see by butt bye were so proud? Well at the time, lies.
Speaker 1: Nast sleep me make sure you're singing along the rocks drive sand bry.
Speaker 11: To the Pairti or the rest we was We're so gal the stream mean and the rocky fa the mos birsty.
Speaker 9: Game rule.
Speaker 1: Night that I was stealing.
Speaker 11: Still there, Oh, same sast thingle.
Speaker 2: Everybody now, yeah?
Speaker 11: Or the land on the and the hole of the broad.
Speaker 1: Playball. That's all I have to say. Playball. That reminds me.
Speaker 2: I ever tell you about the worst trouble I ever got in in church? All right, never mind, second worst trouble I ever got in in church?
Speaker 1: The first.
Speaker 2: I'm a little fuzzy on the details. When I was a kid, I got paddled. This was back in the spanking era. I realized, this new new era that's super controversial.
Speaker 1: Some do some don't.
Speaker 2: You do whatever you want, raise a kid, whatever you want. But in my era, you got spanked. Sometimes it was with a hand, sometimes it was with a switch belt paddle.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't know about the belt.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they ever used the belt on me, probably, but paddle of some kind. So we were going to church in Toronto, Ohio. Now I'm young at this time. This is why I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I guess I was probably pretty unruly in Sunday school or church. I don't agree, Chris, when I say that I was. Maybe maybe one of the elders of the church gave my mother an oak paddle. He handed it to her, and I kid you not. He told her this is to save your.
Speaker 1: Son from hell.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't have been seven years old, six or seven years old. No, it didn't have speed holes, Chris. But here's the thing. It also wasn't very wide. Now I only have my childhood perspective on it. My mom found it in the attic a few years ago and texted me a picture of it. So that's kind of the last time I saw it. I think it was only two inches maybe three inches wide. Oh yeah, it was thin, man, it was super thin. My dad never used it. My dad is what was so big and strong that he stuck with his can I know he was probably worried about Actually, you know, I'm not trying to hurt you, right, It's just trying to whack a little bit of pain and some opedients India. So that's the worst I ever got in trouble in church. And I really don't I don't know what I did. But the second worst time, and it's this singing that reminded me of it. We get to Bosman, Montana, and we start going to some new church. I don't remember what church it was. Start going to this new church, and I don't remember because we left pretty pretty shortly after.
Speaker 1: It wasn't for my parents. Whatever.
Speaker 2: We get to this new church in Bozeman, Montana after we moved to Montana, and you know, you have to behave in church, and apparently I goof off every now and then. But we get to church on Sunday and behind us, right sitting right behind us, is this the older lady. I was a teenage boy, I would guess sixties.
Speaker 1: Who knows. Actually I wasn't even a teenager then, but I would guess sixties. Who knows? Older lady?
Speaker 2: I bet she was a singer of some kind back in her time, back in her time, her time had kind of passed or why, I will admit, But they start singing the worship songs you know, like you do in church, Chris?
Speaker 1: You people sing worship songs? Is that part of your thing? A little bit? What do you or don't you sing the worship songs? What Chris said?
Speaker 2: It depends on where you go. So they do have jew songs, right, like Jewish music that you sing along.
Speaker 1: You don't seem like they do, do they not? You can tell me what they don't where you go? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, and churches that believe in Jesus we do, all right, we start singing worship songs in this lady unashamed, you know, good for her worshiping. The Lord is belting and I mean belting out the worship songs. She is sitting directly behind us. Oh, Chris, when this is why I'm telling you the story? It was, I kid you not. It was a dead ringer.
Speaker 11: For can you see bye bye sober.
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea how hard it was for a ten year old boy to keep a straight face during the worship service with this going on?
Speaker 1: I was not successful.
Speaker 2: I burst out laughing, and then every time she would hit one of those high notes.
Speaker 5: Who.
Speaker 1: Would absolutely lose it.
Speaker 2: My father is looking at me like he's getting ready to just grab my head and twist it right off my body. At some point in time, my mom kicks me out and makes me go sit in the lobby.
Speaker 1: Of church for the rest of the church service.
Speaker 2: And remember this is before a smartphone, so it's not like you sat there and played Tetris on your phone.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: You just had to go sit and wait and wonder how bad am I gonna get it?
Speaker 1: When church finally.
Speaker 2: Gets over, I hope the Lord is speaking to him. But that national anthem, I'm telling you right now, dead ringer for it, all right. I don't know why we got distracted on that. Trump's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Because we have a good relationship with Japan.
Speaker 7: We're very strong, very very strong financially, and they are if they have a weekend again and they wanted a little bit of help, and we're always there for Japan.
Speaker 1: Japan's man, very good joys with the exception of course, in Pearl Harbor, I love the Trump won't let Pearl Harbor go.
Speaker 2: I love Zero Foxtrot too, because I love quality gear.
Speaker 1: Uh here's what I've experienced over the years.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have two I want I want patriotic stuff, right, I want a hat with an American flag on it and these things. But it's all crap, It falls apart, it's whatever zero foxtrot is. Not that zero foxtrot is actual military history, old school field gear, and they have it's not just tactical gear. T shirts, hats, jim shorts.
Speaker 1: Will be blankets, we'll be backpacks. But look winter, winter's coming faster than you think. Go to zero.
Speaker 2: Foxtrot and get actually quality gear, whether you're outdoors, the range, the pool.
Speaker 1: Get the water bottle. Get the water bottle.
Speaker 2: Trust me on that zero foxtrot dot com promo code Jesse gets you twenty percent off.
Speaker 1: We'll be back.