Speaker 1: And some donkey today is just so Charlotte, May I never read.
Speaker 2: Again? Charlotte, Yes, Donkey Today for Wednesday, February seventh goes to a South Carolina man named Jonathan Perry slut to my beautiful home state of South Carolina, dropping the clues bombs for South Carolina.
Speaker 1: We don't always get it right. We're not perfect, We're not nowhere near as crazy as Florida in the Bronx, but we have our moments, and today is one of our moments. See, Jonathan Perry is just a fool, a fool in love so he thinks you know. So he thinks you know. What Jonathan really desires is control, and he's the worst kind of human because he believes that the woman he is in love with is his. And what happens in situations like that is men think, if I can't have you, nobody can. So he devised these crazy ass plans in their head to be with their women forever. Usually leads to women getting killed. Thankfully, this situation didn't end in death. But the reason we are here is because of the stupidity of the criminals. See Jonathan decided to kidnap his on again off again girlfriend. Let the record show that if your boyfriend ever kidnaps you, then it validates all the times you called it off. Okay, you were correct. See The Georgetown County Sheriff's Office responded to a domestic related call and while they were en route, the call has said the victim had been taken against her will by a whole grown ass forty two year old man named Jonathan Perry. Now the headline of this story kills me. It says suspect donned mask and a camouflage vest with his name on it to kidnap his on again, off again girlfriend. He had a mask on in a camouflage vest with his name on it to kidnap his on again, off again girlfriend. Let's go to WCBD News for more details.
Speaker 3: Please town A man was arrested for dragging a woman out of her home and kidnapping her. Georgetown County Sheriff's Office says it got a call around five Saturday morning to a home on County Line Road. This is after getting a call that Jonathan Perry hold a woman from her home and forced her to go with him. Deputy say they found a woman in a swampy area in Williamsburg County, and she should be okay. As for Perry, he's forty two from Chesney, South Carolina in the Upstate. He faces a slew of charges, including kidnapping and weapon charges. Perry is being held on bond at the Georgetown County Detention Center.
Speaker 1: Lord Have mercy, Georgetown. This man had a mask on and a camouflage vest with his name on it to kidnap his on again, off again girlfriend. You're not fooling, no damn body. Okay. The only woman in the history of life who got fooled by her man in the disguise was Lois Lane. Okay. Clark Kent's secret identity was a pair of prescription reading glasses the can you can buy buy one, get one free from any drug store. He should have bought Lois some so she could properly see, because clearly she couldn't. Okay. Lois Lane was around Superman and Clark Kent and never recognized they was the same person, really, Jonathan Perry, and was that thought his girlfriend was a stud with his lowest Lane And just like Superman, Jonathan had his name on his shirt. Okay, who did you think you was fooling?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: I'm talking to Jonathan and Superman right now. Now, just hilarious. If your boyfriend put on a mask and a camouflage vest with his name on it, would you know it was him? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I see you. The mask, don't make you invisible? Okay, Like what like I know and then I.
Speaker 1: Know it's building.
Speaker 2: He's tall.
Speaker 4: I know everything from them locks and brought shoulders, the big feet, like I know everything.
Speaker 1: His voice, I'm sure Mexican very much, Yes, yes, like yeah, what's what's going on? Okay? Okay? So what could a man dress up as in order to trick a woman? A Llowyer nigga jesus, A nigga with a job. If you come home with an uniform, it's oh, what are you going?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: A nigga that's not trying to be a rapper. I don't see those too much. A nigga who ain't got no podcast, you know, trying to tell a woman how to live their life. It's a couple of things. A nigga with disguise and fool me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah all that. Yeah. He's being charged with a kidnapping Jonathan, his possession of a weapon during a violent crime, and malicious injury to personal property. I must say he earned every one of those charges, and he also earned the credit he deserves for being stupid. Please let bring me ma give Jonathan Perry the biggest he haw hee.
Speaker 3: Ha he ha, you stupid mother?
Speaker 1: Are you dumb? Strange scrange world we live in, y'all?
Speaker 4: That's crazy? And then nine times out of sense, she probably bought the vest had his name on it, Like what.
Speaker 1: She bought it for? She's the one took it to the store to get his name on it, right, Like, what are you kidnapping? Like she your girlfriend? Ten dollars of letter? Jonathan Okay in twenty thirty forty fifty seasons, I spent one hundred dollars for his shirt. Hoathan Okay, I got you this cantflash shirt and got your name on it.
Speaker 2: Ten dollars a letter.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred dollars and you kidnapped me. All right, Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today, sir, Yes.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and Saft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you ever injured, go to my go to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning breakfast club, m