Speaker 1: This show contains adult material and swearing. You have been warned. I feel like you're like working for the pr foot fetisures right now. I'm sold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sold. That's train. I'm like, let me get my foot out, suck my toes.
Speaker 3: Around me.
Speaker 2: I'm a savage.
Speaker 1: Are you bored of modern dating? Meeting the same people from the same apps in the same bar You've only chosen because it's close to your house and you can make your usual quick getaway. It's time to change the narrative on how we find love. It's time to start looking for love in all the wrong places. I'm going on a wild dating adventure, only picking people who are the total opposite of my type. And after twenty eight of these dates in two months, will I find that special someone? Or well, this experiment proved that I should just give up on dating altogether. It's time to find out. I'm Grace Campbell and this is twenty eight dates later. Hey, Grace, hi Ross, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good? I am very excited about this week because you went on a date with someone who has a foot fetish Like, tell me, like, where did you find him?
Speaker 1: Honestly, what is my fucking life. I found him on field and on his profile it said that he has a foot fetti. Really yeah, And okay, what's your like initial when you hear something? If you found out that someone you know has a foot fetish, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't judge at all.
Speaker 3: Like I'm intrigued by it, like and not an intrigued in a way of like it's a novelty.
Speaker 2: I think I'm kind of intrigued by.
Speaker 3: It because I'm always trying to get my boyfriend to give me a foot massatae and he's like.
Speaker 2: No get away.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I wish you had a full fetish, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. If you're tired at night, you should be like, look, just I keep my.
Speaker 4: End of the bed.
Speaker 2: You do your thing, although I'm not.
Speaker 3: Really sure that that's what a full fetish person will be doing. My football listen, I like, as long as you're touching, and I think it is really well.
Speaker 1: I think they like to massage fee. I think they like to suck toes and stuff. I think maybe they also like to sexualize feet, so it's maybe okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like, okay, I feel like he wouldn't necessarily like me like I have been hiking for a long time. I have a bion on one side. My feet are like I've got big feet, Like, actually, maybe they'd like that.
Speaker 1: Well, this guy was really into hiking.
Speaker 3: I did, actually, sorry, I did look at his profile and I was just like, he is like a wholesome lad.
Speaker 2: Yea his fast picture, he's scuba diving.
Speaker 1: His second picture he looks like he's on a boat and he's very.
Speaker 2: Talk because he hunched over.
Speaker 1: It, like, yeah, it is his head touching the room.
Speaker 2: Sorry, he's six seven, he's six seven. And then he has another photo that I have no idea what this is.
Speaker 1: So he's done a test, right, and he's put the screenshot of the results of his test, and it's basically a test to see what his kinks are. And there are loads of words here. I don't know, rigor exhibitionists. He got hard percent for Voyer non monogamoust degrader one hundred percent dominant, ninety percent experimentalist.
Speaker 3: Say this, sorry, what's a brat tamer? That sounds like my type?
Speaker 2: Also a primal hunter, Like, what's what are you gonna do? Dress you opposite deer?
Speaker 1: Sorry? A brat tamer is what I'm looking for, So he's making it clear there that he's looking for people who are exploring their kinks. When I got there, he was sat down and he didn't actually stand up when I got there, So I didn't really get to soak in how tall he was until later on.
Speaker 2: But the first.
Speaker 1: Thing I asked him about was what was it like being so tall? You're six and seven?
Speaker 5: I am, yes, God, I bet that gets you loads of a bit of.
Speaker 4: A tenter, quite a lot of facts. I would say, I love format they do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I wouldn't want to be any tolderman. Yeah, I once matched with a girl who is four foot eight on hinge. I didn't see when I.
Speaker 4: Couldn't.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be like where on your body?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 1: No way?
Speaker 2: Where? Sorry? Where did he point to?
Speaker 1: Like below his ribs?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm such a dirty mind. It's like where did he point to his dick? So? Like, is he to deal breaker for you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So sorry? What height are you? Grace? I know you're like what.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, yeah, So it's it's not a deal breaker. I don't need to go out of a basketball player, but I don't I would, I wouldn't want a boyfriend who's shorter than me, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, God, like I suppose I'm five five eleven. I've always gone it with guys who are told than me but are the same. Yeah, I actually I've I've actually sorry, I want to get to someone who's smaller than me. Did you, Tom Hardy, if you're listening, what I actually I did?
Speaker 2: I did actually go out with someone who was smaller than me. Yeah, by how much?
Speaker 3: Oh? He was probably like I'm so I'm five five eleven, he's probably five to seven. You're lying, No, No, I'm serious. Yeah that's a mad difference. Yes, wow, And did you and you didn't mind that?
Speaker 2: No? Like he was I was in school.
Speaker 3: He was really cool, So like I think I was just like you know, when you're in school, you just want to go out with the popular guys whatever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it didn't actually bother me at all. But I think from then.
Speaker 3: I've never gone out with someone who's who's smaller anyway, Like, was there anything maybe at the day that you didn't like? Because I'm sorry, but you seem you're like, oh, it's really nice, but you don't seem.
Speaker 2: Like I did.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think like I could tell yeah that he was attractive, and I feel like he shags a lot. Really why because he told me, how long have you been single?
Speaker 4: About nine months? Now?
Speaker 5: Like when I came out of my relationship, I was like, went through a bit of a slusty period.
Speaker 4: Just enjoying myself.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, then had a bit of a haters for a couple of months, and now I'm like, bash, I bet yeah, I had quite a bit of fun a few weeks ago, had a freesome with a girl and her best mate.
Speaker 4: That was super fun. Now it's just like living living your life, living my best life. This was not me like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Bless him. He's having he's having his slat period.
Speaker 3: It's funny because like on other dates when guys have bragged a bit off like this, I'm like, oh whatever, But with him, I'm like, go you no, No.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. He just seems like such a nice guy because he had.
Speaker 1: A sort of like very humble, like kind of nerdy energy. Why don't you just see Yeah, so he was twenty eight, So as me.
Speaker 2: Jesus, I thought you were forty. Fuck off.
Speaker 1: Somebody said to me the other day that I could be sixty four.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Grace, Oh my gosh. Yeah, so like yeah, eight, like he's just living his best life.
Speaker 1: He's just living his life, and so I feel he just wants to like have fun and he's doing that. But he seemed quite like communicative. He'd probably be one of those guys, which also annoys me if he'd start seeing someone them be like, by the way, I want to say, I'm not looking for a relationship right now, but I think he'd communicate that he wouldn't like lead someone.
Speaker 3: On, So like, Okay, he's very open about like obviously his fetishes and his sex life.
Speaker 2: Was there anything that he was like like did he ask you any questions? Like was he like this is something I want to do? U?
Speaker 1: No? No, because I think I was very much the vanilla person in that situation, which you can relate to. He was very much in his slot era and he is shagging around. Do you date quite a lot?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like you're having sex, like is.
Speaker 4: It like more like I've got a very high sex drive, so it's more for the sex. But I'm not into like one night stands.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, Mostly they can be good, but mostly ship.
Speaker 4: If you've got like kinks and fetishes, you're not.
Speaker 1: Gonna dispose at the beginning.
Speaker 4: Time, like trusting communication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you?
Speaker 5: I like a bit of lingerie massiveish and a bit of foot fetish.
Speaker 4: Really yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like some people get like proper wedded out by it and be like, oh no, but why exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really understand that.
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: But but then a lot of a lot of obviously not everyone's the same, of course, but a lot of women they never have their foot slicks whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I've got like amazing feet, so I'm always very like show off my feet. My grandma says I should have been a foot model. They and she was right now.
Speaker 2: He just came. Yeah, he was hard and you could tell the boner.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for you, like the whole conversation, just to be like, I've got grafie until he can see them.
Speaker 1: When he was like a lot of women don't realize that they have a footberge until they get there.
Speaker 2: He sucked.
Speaker 1: I was like, I feel like you're like working for the pr heat fetishes right now, I'm sold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sold, let's try it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let me get.
Speaker 2: My foot out, and he sucked my toes.
Speaker 4: Back.
Speaker 5: When I was like twenty one twenty two, I had a bit of a sugar mama sit question.
Speaker 4: Really very weird set up, right, this obviously been in life. A twenty two year old lad.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, why not had this woman take me out for dinner by myself?
Speaker 1: How old was she?
Speaker 4: She was thirty eight.
Speaker 1: How did you meet her?
Speaker 4: Just some tinder?
Speaker 5: And then after after a few weeks of it, it was very like it wasn't anything long term. But after each told me she was married and her husband knew that she has taken.
Speaker 1: Me out, But what are you getting with each other?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: Her husband enjoyed this and wanted to watch us, And I was like, oh, twenty two year old lad, why not? And yeah, there's one a couple of occasional, I think.
Speaker 4: The second time, I was like, this is a bit weird. Well he was there, yeah, yeah, he was there.
Speaker 5: Just watching me get with his wife.
Speaker 1: God, I feel like I've really not lived alife.
Speaker 2: Wow, you agree, you haven't lived a life? So you're a fellare has seen you been railed with someone else? I'm telling you by a twenty one year old. That's kind of mad.
Speaker 1: He was twenty one. Yeah, that's fucking insane. Yeah, and also kind of weird that she didn't say from the get go, I'm married, and then I'm married and she's what, what's the difference seventeen years older than him?
Speaker 2: It's kind of mad.
Speaker 1: I think the term for that is cuck where he's in a cut cold.
Speaker 2: God, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I just feel so like naive, like I live under a rock vanilla like, but like Genie Mack.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Was That's what I'm saying, Like even and even I feel like that, and I don't usually feel like this what I do so type.
Speaker 3: Of question like obviously you know he's spoken to walknely, but he's like, I'm gonna call them sexipades. Would you feel like inferior in terms of how much he's done?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't really. I don't really worry about stuff like that, to be honest. I just think if I like someone and we're like dating, I'm like, yeah, just be good in bed. And sometimes people are better in bed because they have had all of these excapades. Sometimes they're not. I don't really mind about that, No, as long as you don't lie about like things that have happened.
Speaker 2: I definitely would anyway. Really, I think i'd be like, oh God.
Speaker 1: But it's like that thing where you know, it's like the craziest of way that people like put this pressure on, like what your partner's like body count is. I once had a boyfriend and I told him how many people I'd chagged. He told me how many people he chagged, but I could just tell he was lying to make it more because he was so intimidated by how many people. And it actually ended up being a huge issue because he had this issue with how many people I'd already had sex with, And I was like, why do you care? Like, I'm not having sex with them in front of you. I'm not having sex with them now before you even knew that I existed.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny here?
Speaker 3: Like if you start dating someone and if they asked that question, which you just.
Speaker 2: Probably shouldn't even get into.
Speaker 3: I know from my upbringing in a very religious all girls school, you almost are like.
Speaker 2: Oh, just counted on one hand, you know, like you always need an underpaged back Jesus.
Speaker 3: No, Well, I think until really recently, like most women, if it was a lot would lie, oh yeah, until very recently. But then now I also think women feel they need to lie and say it was more, which is also on necessary and ridiculous.
Speaker 1: There's there's kind of no right or wrong way.
Speaker 2: After the state did you did you go home and tell your parents a been.
Speaker 1: Um, no way, the thing is right, Like my dad and my mum like when they watch me do stand up. Obviously it's a hard process for them because I talk so much about like my sex life and my dating life and whatever. And people always say to my dad, like, how does it feel like watching Grace? And he says, this thing I can't work out of this an insult, but he says, I just disassociate, so like I'm there, but I'm not quite there. And when I realize I'm there, I tell myself that's not your daughter. I think we're very conditioned into like not being able to have these conversations, which is why it's always quite uncomfortable. Like even when you were young, you didn't really know how to be like, I actually don't like that. Do You'd let it?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 1: And then you get older and you're like, actually, no, I don't want you to do that, but then you sort of are scared of what you know. Men will say men.
Speaker 5: Yes, I love a debrief afterwards after sex and like just talking about like what your highs were, and then.
Speaker 1: It's very garassed.
Speaker 4: Locker room.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, tell me, but.
Speaker 5: They didn't like that, or like they prefer me to do something different for that to be better for them.
Speaker 4: When you talk to your parents.
Speaker 1: About oh yeah, huge bit of my stick is like talking to my parents about my sex life again. So well, I have to say I got a bit ick when he said talking about the high.
Speaker 3: Debrief, Yeah, like I'm going to send you Google for him if you just feel it out and let me.
Speaker 1: Know how it was. Yeah, that gave me bick, But I get what he was saying, and I think that I get what he's trying to say, because I do think the problem with sex is when you don't feel you can say to your partner, I really want you to do this because you worry that they're going to be like, oh, you don't think I'm good in bed, Like, well, that's what I've worried about.
Speaker 3: For Yeah, Like I get it, Like if you're in a long term relationship to really go to be like, hey, what do you enjoy all that? But like, I think it was just how he worried it, like a debrief after after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Garret Southgate being the England football team manager.
Speaker 2: Thanks for explaining. I actually have no idea who he was, did you not? No, No, I knowed who he was, So like meeting everyone, how do you think that went? You could have done better there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like the halftime like rids and loads like you were in well arrested before we started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the.
Speaker 1: Highs were when it ended.
Speaker 3: Crazy, Harry, Listen, you're pulling some some people out of this bag. You're like a magician. You're like, I don't where you're getting these people from. But I also have this theory which I have.
Speaker 1: Experience in the last few months while I was on tour, where because I talk about sex at my work, I end up getting people very straight off the back when they meet me, telling me mad ship about their sex fives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and do you know what I As I said, I'm living vicariously through you. So I'm totadly enjoying this. I'm like, whoa, I feel like, I feel like every day we talk.
Speaker 3: And you're debriefing, I've got debrief in my head and no debriefing. A date and I'm like, I feel like we were in like ephour year or something.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That makes me feel super cheap.
Speaker 4: I've got a date this evening.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Date. Check the time, I've got another one. It's fine. Got a busy day of.
Speaker 2: Grace. Did you really have another date? I actually did?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh my god, sorry, kind of different. I'm making a podcast where I'm going on loads of he genuinely had another day.
Speaker 2: He sounds so flirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's a player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and but like it's funny because from his profile he comes across quite wholesome and.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, No, he was definitely he was definitely like into freaky shit and also like shags a lot kind of gel to be honest, and I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like this man from the get go. He's like, this is who I am. Open minded, sex passive, yeah, and eighty percent a brat tamer. Yeah that's what my dad.
Speaker 1: If you ask my dad what does Grace need, he'd say a brat tamer.
Speaker 2: I actually, you know, I don't think he's for you. No, I didn't think he was for me. Yeah, you don't seem like what was it?
Speaker 1: He just wasn't really like my kind of man, but I liked him. I also think I just have to say this because I know that a lot of these were talking about the men, but I also think the location of a day is so important, and I found where we were on this day really off putting, and so it did stress me out quite a lot, and it made me think about like how important is of where you are on a day because they were like, crying, baby.
Speaker 2: You picked the location.
Speaker 1: I picked the location because it was really last minute, so it's my fault, but I just there was too busy and there were so many children there, and it was really giving me the.
Speaker 2: Ick, especially, you know, I mean, if you're talking about that exactly.
Speaker 3: As I'm getting my feet out and he's fucking stay salivating all over my toes.
Speaker 1: Next time on twenty eight dates later. So when you're dating up, what are the biggest things that like will be a complete note.
Speaker 3: When they then got a photo and it's with someone else, but they put like an emojio of their face because it's like.
Speaker 4: Their X that is.
Speaker 1: Just crop it just don't use it.
Speaker 4: Wait, sorry you were dating an emoji.
Speaker 2: I'm a Savage.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight dates Later is produced by Novel for iHeartRadio. For more from Novel, visit novel dot Audio. The series is presented by me Grace Campbell with help from Roz Pursu and Dan Whyde. The producer is Diggory Way. The executive producer is Claire Broughton. Our editors are Mythilly Raw and Max O'Brien. Production management from Cherie Houston and Charlotte Wall. Willard Foxton is our creative director of Development