Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. All right, let's roll into Scary's new phone tap.
Speaker 2: Well, Sharon emailed us about phone tapping her boyfriend Curtis. Turns out, ever since Curtis bought a sham wou online, he's been getting a ton of phone solicitations for all kinds of products. So this and he's glued to his phone. That's the kind of guy he is. So he hates phone solicitor, despises them. So we figured we would whip out the old Rod Phillips and we would do it again.
Speaker 3: All right, So Rod Phillips is calling to sell a latest CD, the latest CD called Punk Pop Party.
Speaker 1: So what could this be?
Speaker 3: The thing is, when it's over, you're gonna want to actually order this, this fictional CD collection.
Speaker 1: Let's get into today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Curtis. Please speaking Curtis. This is Rod Phillips.
Speaker 1: How are you do? I know you.
Speaker 3: Time when you got your first cell phone, the information super Highway was exploding with commerce. Hello, you were illegally downloading your music from Napster and LimeWire.
Speaker 1: Songs like this and forget about the things I said, we're not drunk.
Speaker 3: Hello, introducing Punk Pop Party, Curtis.
Speaker 1: What is it? This is Punk Pop Party for twenty nine ninety. Hello, you'll get this three CD set.
Speaker 4: I'm not interested in what you have going on over here, and.
Speaker 1: I'm sitty big with my clothes on.
Speaker 3: Hello, Curtis, this is Rod Phillips again from Punk Pop Party.
Speaker 1: We got the CD set.
Speaker 4: For he sure I don't have top of this right now?
Speaker 1: Do you have that time? Yes, you do, Curtis, because this is the music of your life? Is not my music?
Speaker 4: Isn't that what I don't listen to?
Speaker 1: Green Day?
Speaker 4: I don't have time for this.
Speaker 1: They're the godfathers of modern pop punk. Not that, no, no exact. They are the ones that created this new movement. I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Let you know this is not what I want.
Speaker 3: Is speaking of a movement, I'm dropping some dookie on you. These are the guitar rits.
Speaker 1: That spawned a generation of pop punk.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to the craft. You don't Green Day, Black Day, Red Day to Day. I don't listen.
Speaker 1: What about Michael Jackson? Are you a Michael Jackson fan?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Allien ad Farm came around and named this song.
Speaker 4: Okaydiction is not Michael. This is not Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Does that sound like Michael?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Okay, you have kid?
Speaker 3: It's a black nail polishing, the guideliner, the skinny jeans.
Speaker 1: No, it's all part of punk pop party.
Speaker 4: Illegal alien, asshole. I don't want to hear none of this. Get up from my phone and stop calling me.
Speaker 1: Please stop calling me. I also know you grew up near a beach.
Speaker 4: How do you know where I grew up?
Speaker 3: At Google match, every beach has an Ocean Avenue.
Speaker 1: So Yellow Card knew.
Speaker 3: This would be a short fire hit because everyone near a beach in America would think that they were talking about them.
Speaker 1: There's a place. Who are you, I'm Ron Phillips.
Speaker 3: There's a place called Ocean Avenue. Here's a perfect song for the beach.
Speaker 4: No, no, wait, wait, wait wait wait, it's.
Speaker 1: Punk punk party. Listen to the hook your party.
Speaker 5: Hello, Curtis, it's time for you to drop the top on your jeep.
Speaker 1: Oh my cruise to the sounds of punk pop party sits down? Did you play Nintendo?
Speaker 4: I don't want your trash. I want to know how to you know all if.
Speaker 1: I'm making them out of me Jack, Do you remember the ataris get your board sorts on Stucie, Massimo, bill A Bond War on what part of this? Aren't you hitting Turtis? It's time to rock out with your own Listen.
Speaker 4: I'm reporting you calling an operator.
Speaker 1: You need to get caught with something.
Speaker 4: Why are you listen?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna charge you twenty nine ninety nine for this. Three CD said.
Speaker 3: It's punk pop, party God.
Speaker 1: How about rap? You're like rap, but nothing to do with this? How about songs like this? This has got some rap in.
Speaker 4: It is not rap. I don't want to thread.
Speaker 1: These guys are as white as vanilla, but yet they tried to put a rap and rock in his song.
Speaker 3: On you trying to.
Speaker 4: Jazz a Beth Cuba that you don't understand the word no and I don't written today. You can't be serious?
Speaker 1: Are you not with me on this?
Speaker 4: No? You? What part of that aren't you're getting?
Speaker 1: I'm not with yours. You've heard this at soccer games, haven't you?
Speaker 5: When they score a goal, everybody goes nuts.
Speaker 4: Over the last three calls, I told you I don't want you.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you my feelings are kind of hurt. I don't do a bunch of feelings. You're harassing me.
Speaker 4: So your feelings and the music you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Sell, I'm just trying to sell out. Oh my god, of this three CV set. Oh my god, punk pop party. It's the real big Fish, combining the best of punk pop with Scott. But you're all gonna go to the Come on, I want you to dance in place with me. Radio plays what they watching it here? Singing with me? Sell out with me? Oh yeah, sell out of this three CD set, pot party. This will make me lots of money and everything's gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: Taking your way back with this punk Oh classic.
Speaker 4: Curtis, Hey, don yet Kinnish eratomy?
Speaker 1: Are you done with your boots? Hey Curtis, you've you've been phone tapped?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow? How is Scary Jones? Melbos the brand in the Morning show? Which one of my friends put you up in it? Your girlfriend? Sharon? I for real?
Speaker 4: He know? Telemark that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh by rock music apparently? Yeah, I can't find it. I can't already. Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all of Party Space.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show,