Speaker 1: This is, he said, aadho with Aeric Winter and Rodland Fantas.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome back to another episode, he said, aad ho with our a ad ho in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: Yay, how are you?
Speaker 2: We missed you over here to me, been a few daysn't you left? But I know you've been busy and you're in post on your movie. And sorry, guys, I sound a little bit crazy. I caught a cold, had a cold all week, and so I've been working like this, sounding nasally.
Speaker 3: But how has it been over there in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: It's been very nice. It's been a lot of work, a lot of It's really crazy, guys. I couldn't do this, you know, when you do when you do post, I was doing virtually so I was like from Billbao from my house. So it's kind of like a different experience when you're actually editing a movie or a TV show anything else to do with screen. A post house is just this building or a room that it's this big, like a monitor and all these computers and consoles. You know, it's almost like producing music and you are inside a studio. They show up at nine in the morning. It's seven o'clock at night and they are inside because they like to see things in the dark, so they can see the screen right, so they can look at every detail. I don't know how they do it. I don't know how editors and sound mixers and color correction. When I'm talking about you are inside a box the entire day in the dark.
Speaker 3: Think about music artists.
Speaker 2: They sit in a recording studio and they do it hours and hours and weeks and weeks to put a single album together. And they never leave that box for hours.
Speaker 1: No, but there's something about you actually when you sing, you know your plane right, It's like you have that creative escape and there's something visiol and spiritual going through your body. I'm talking about the engineers.
Speaker 2: And there the engineer in the recording studio, same thing. They're sliding, they're doing all the stuff on the h They're.
Speaker 1: Still sitting down in the dark. I was like, guys, how do you do this? It's like depressing. It's it's really it's an art. Listen, It's what we do is an art. What they do is an art. I'm going I will go insane, insane, but it's necessary because I don't think you understand the amounts of things that you catch. It's not the same thing when you're editing through a computer or an iPad or seeing things on the phone. When you have those images in the big screen that you notice every single detail and you go it's a different movie. I was like, I have never seen the sweat that is coming out of her back at this moment when she's doing the yoga scene. I have never seen her glassening. I am discovering the things. Even though I've been sitting with this movie in my mind and in my heart for what for like five months. I know it by heart. I know every dialogue by heart, I know every positive actor. I can recite the entire thing. And I'm still discovering things that I was like, oh, I never saw that before. It's really it's really interesting.
Speaker 3: But it's going well.
Speaker 1: It's going really well. It's going really well. I'm very excited. This is a very beautiful I'm happy and I can wait to do it again.
Speaker 3: What did you get into on the on the plane?
Speaker 2: And I know you said you had a bunch of things you were gonna watch, You're gonna do you watch that?
Speaker 3: This is this sense of us, right? Didn't you watch that?
Speaker 1: It ends with us, Blade Lively and Justin Baldoni. He directed it. It's based on a famous IP and I have to say that I thought he did phenomenal both acting and directing. She is phenomenal as well. Everybody. I love the movie. The message is really you know, I was I was having a little launch break with my DP and the and the sun mixer and the owner of the post house, and I was telling them it's really insane. You know, this is more of a serious topic because it's about the message abuse. You know, it's a couple that he is a little bit abusive, aggressive, but the way it's presented Eric is so it's so interesting because this is not a guy that is an abuser because he's just a disrespectful bad seed. You know. This is a guy that is a surgeon, that is well to do, highly intelligent, very educated, gorgeous. He's just and lovely and comes from a great family. But he has this family tragedy that when he was a kid, he killed his brother when he was six years old. There was a gone from their dad. They're playing the Gone goes off and he kills his beloved brother that is maybe nine or ten, the older brother by mistake.
Speaker 3: So he lives with pain.
Speaker 1: So he has this incredible, horrific pain that he even though he moved on in life and he became a doctor and you know, and he's he's a not a bad boy, he's a he's a womanizer. You know, he sleeps, you know, he he lives life because he's gorgeousn't wealthy, and he does well, and he wants to fall in love and he falls deeply in love with this woman that unfortunately not unfortunately, she comes from a very abusive upbringing. The dad used to beat the short of the mom, so she's so petrified of living that, and then unfortunately falls in love with a kid that has this streak that when he's triggered wrong, he doesn't want to hit you, but he reacts in a way that he hits you. M Yeah, it's heavy because it's I've never seen a movie that is so well done that you almost root for them to She gets pregnant and at the end she asks for a divorce, and it's almost like you want them together. It's almost like you just go, oh, can you just give him a chance? He doesn't, you know what I mean? Like, is it is so well done, and he's so fantastic in it that you you fall in love with him. At the same time, you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: What do you think about all the drama behind the scenes that lent itself to that movie? You think it helped performances or do you think it sounds like a lot of that drama was real.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're not going to do a sequel.
Speaker 2: It sounds like the movie was very well done and beautifully shot, beautifully acted, the messages, and yeah, they don't.
Speaker 1: Need a sequel, and it's based on one book, so I don't they don't need a sequel. I think the drama I don't know. Listen, I didn't detect any I thought the chemistry was wonderful. I thought that they both did. I didn't see a disconnect. To be honest with you, there's another kid that plays her childhood's sweetheart, that is the one that she really loves, you know, and maybe there's a play that you see that she has more chemistry with the other actor. But I thought they were both. I thought the chemistry is were phenomenal. I didn't I didn't feel like it was awkward or uncomfortable. They didn't get along but I believe that the beef after the fact.
Speaker 3: No, I heard it happen when they're on set. I heard it was happening while they were filming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I wonder because I know she took over, and I guess apparently even though he directed it, she she got involved in much of the editings.
Speaker 2: So the post and all that, and I guess there was certain scenes where certain claims were made. But listen, you know, nobody will ever know unless you worked on that show. And I know a lot of the other actors tried to stay very neutral about it. But good press, bad press. That was a lot of bad press, but it clearly drove people to go see the movie and be curious about the movie.
Speaker 1: I think the movie was doing well even before we found out that, oh my god, there's issues. You know. They like that he's upset and he's upset and it became a little bit of a show. I think the movie was already tracking really well even before the audience knowing that there was drama.
Speaker 2: Behind the ses it's too bad to hear how you know what that behind the scenes drama kind of led to because it sounds like it was a big fall out between all of them, and they were doing press separately, and it just felt it just felt like a little bit of you know, it tainted some of the beautiful effort to put into the movie.
Speaker 3: However, the movie did extremely well, so everybody won.
Speaker 1: And I think the message behind the movie is, you know that it takes a lot of courage and effort and a lot of power, you know, for a woman to love somebody, to know that I can potentially be very happy with this person. But I am about breaking cycles and I am not going to be my mom because I saw my mom's soffer and she made the wrong choice and to be able to even though she delivers the baby, to be able to walk away and saying, you know what, what would you tell your little daughter that? What would you your daughter if she comes home saying my boyfriend did this and this and did to me, what would be your advice to your daughter? And he says, I will tell her to run a mile, I will tell her to leave, and she said that's what I'm doing. So it was kind of like like you have to see it, Erica as a dad. It is so meaningful.
Speaker 2: It is meaningful in that scope of it but abuse and things like that don't It's basic.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to tell you what you have to watch that is Eric is un believable Jamie foxx Netflix special.
Speaker 3: Is that good? Is it that funny? Like?
Speaker 1: You have to watch that tonight. Okay, he explains what happened to him.
Speaker 3: I mean, how is this stand up? Is it hilarious?
Speaker 1: Hilarious? But you're gonna cry because he goes through the entire journey of this is what happened to me, this is how it was handled, and if it wasn't because of my sense of humor and comedy, that's what gave me life. But he was he was gonna die, you know, And to this day that don't ready understand exactly what happened and how he was healed, which was pretty much divided into intervention and the way he imitates and okay, you need to see it is absolutely brilliant.
Speaker 3: It out. I love a good comedy, brilliant.
Speaker 2: I want to shift gears because you you follow all these real housewife things and you're into all this stuff. What is happening with Brandy Glamville because I don't Okay, first off, I guess we're talking about a parasite that she sees moving in her face. I believe it, really, but it doesn't affect any of the skin. It looks like it's just to me, it looks like fillers have moved or shifted or have been taken out, and that's left.
Speaker 1: I think there's a there. There's a little bit of that. She clearly had a lot of work done and maybe she wanted to undo some of the work that was done and then it kind of like deflated. But there's no way help that that based on the image that she put out that it's just about, oh my god, I put all these fillers and now I remove them. And if you I don't even know if you can remove pillers. I don't even know what I'm talking about. But let's say you do do some work you want to reverse it. I don't believe that it will go that way. I believe one hundred percent that she there's there's something within her system, there's some kind of organization.
Speaker 2: The parasite only focused is here because I'm looking at a photo and there's the forehead looks fine, the nose, you could you know, obviously work was done.
Speaker 1: Rick, I don't think I think the whole face is messed up, and she's I just read the whole thing. I think I think it's it's even her voice is affected, her health is affected. This is just not a case of like, oh my face looks like a mess. She's sick. She's physically ill, and it's not. It's not only her face, So there's something going on. There was another doctor that is the husband of one of the housewives of Beverly Hills. I don't know if she's on the show anymore. He's the guy from Botch You know. There's two of them. So one of them was saying, you know, let me help you. He doesn't believe it's what he doesn't believe it's a parasite. He believes. He believes it's some kind of microorganism that based on but work that is causing problems. But she also says when we filmed something about the Housewives somewhere in Morocco, I don't know where, she's claiming that there was a lot of food left out for hours and hours, including meat. So I guess basically saying I ate something. I said something that has basically caused kales and and.
Speaker 3: I'm only went to the face it's not.
Speaker 1: Only the faces. She's ill.
Speaker 2: Eric's if it's eating the face, wouldn't it eat other parts of the body.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know if that's happening, and what if that specific parasite decided to just locate itself over there. It's like sometimes they staying in testine. Sometimes they go to the lungs. You know, they can go wherever they want to go. I was in Colombia, you know that. I got to parasite in Colombia, and I ended up with the hospital. I thought it was gonna die.
Speaker 2: I know, and I mean you still deal with repercussions from it, but exactly, I don't. I don't know something about It's a weird thing when somebody's had so much work done and then you see this trauma just to the face, and then you ate something that is only affecting the face.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's unfortunate. Listen, it's sad. Whatever it is. I don't know, parasite, whatever it is. I actually knew Brandy from a long time ago when I was modeling. She was really a sweet, you know girl at the time, and I feel terrible for It's just I also just hate to see when people, if it could have anything to do with plastic.
Speaker 3: Surgery, when people just go too far with something.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm always so tentative and afraid of people I know asking a plastic surgery and this and that, and I always feel like, oh, it becomes an addiction. You go too far and then you're not happy. And then like a guy at work was telling me one of his friends has done so many nose jobs. The last one was a really bad one, and the doctor said, I'm gonna do whatever I can. I have to pull something from your shoulder to try to give you some sort of a nose. But the nose is basically paper thin, like it's going to fall off, like it can break, like be destroyed, like come off.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 1: But that's just going to the wrong doctors, Derek. I believe that if you go to the right person that really knows what they're doing, there's some cosmetic work that looks fantastic. You just have to go to the right place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the problem is, I think people get it's never enough for a lot of people. Yeah, start with one little thing, thing, next thing, next thing, keeps going all right, next topic. I know we're gonna be cooking for Christmas, and I just saw about this NFL star Xavier le Jet I think his name is.
Speaker 3: How you say it eats raccoon? What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't believe it. So I think it's all publicity to play.
Speaker 3: Because every Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Like talking about parasites and just destroying your God good luck, Xavier, Savier, Javier, whatever your name is. Because I can't do that, dude, just harsh on him. The reality is that just eat something else. But we shouldn't be eating anything that has eyes. So who am I to speak?
Speaker 3: In Puerto Rico?
Speaker 2: Don't isn't there didn't they start serving iguana at one point because it was there were too many of them?
Speaker 1: No, but Ian A lot of people, a lot of countries, like half of the population, A.
Speaker 3: Lot of countries eat raccoon.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't ever ahead of that one. You sure leave the raccoons.
Speaker 2: I saw the delicacy today on social media a guy eating it was a sushi thing that was smoked with a scorpion on top. Oh my god, to eat the scrap We had aunt eggs in Mexico and you.
Speaker 1: Ate it, and then what happened to me when I came back from Mexico.
Speaker 2: But everything happened. Things happened no matter what. You could have a bowl of cereal and.
Speaker 1: Something happened last night. Guys, listen, I don't know what was in that.
Speaker 3: Rice Christmas, but Jesus, my stomach is.
Speaker 1: Something I'm editing and I'm going I'm gonna be I'm really good. And then I eat this curry with.
Speaker 3: Chicken, right, chicken car It just sounds like it's hard on the stomach. You said you have it.
Speaker 1: I just want a little bit and it was. It was the guy cooked and it was so good. So I had that a little bit and I felt fine. Then I ordered some Uber eats and I come to the hotel. I'm exhausted for sitting down for eight hours in the dark, right, editing this thing, and I ordered some food that's some sounding. I'm gonna go clean. I'm not going to have my phone go, I'm not going to have my flag like every time I Puerto Rico, I indulge. I'm going I'm going to have a clean salmon and I'm just going to be very good, right with a little bit of rise and I start eating and I'm going my stomach is killing me. But there's no ways this because I'm like, it hasn't even digested yet, Dude, I was dying. Let's die exploding.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not all over disgusting.
Speaker 2: And I was like, if people could see the text message that my wife sent me, and I'm like, that's marriage right there. I was like, why the need to describe all of these words in a text message to you?
Speaker 1: Why when you're.
Speaker 2: Disgusting this conversation? All right, next next topic? All right, I know you're all over these freaking things drones UFOs coming out of the water.
Speaker 3: You've been following it much closer than me.
Speaker 2: Why you be all, I'm not I believe in aliens, But what is it that you've been following this thing?
Speaker 3: I know left and right?
Speaker 1: What's what makes you believe is aliens?
Speaker 2: Well, I've also heard it could be drones from China and this and that, and they're coming out of the water and they're making word sounds with radios. There's all these things, like, it's what have you what have you learned?
Speaker 3: Detective?
Speaker 1: Well, there's fifty of them first, and then hundreds, and the patterns are incredible and they're huge, and America, the world, especially she Wis doesn't have the technology. But I guess it requires to do something like that, or to actually operate a drone like that. And they don't want to shoot them. They don't want to investigate. They're close to.
Speaker 3: But who doesn't want to shoot them. They don't want to shoot them.
Speaker 1: They don't want to do anything. They don't want to and then they depends. Segon says, it's not a threat, it's not coming from a foreign country. It's not something. It's not our adversary is that you sayio, but we don't know if it's a foreign object. Like basically, the Pentagon is saying, we don't know anything, just leave us alone. And then the Congress and government is saying Pentagon is not communicating. So there's a lot of Congress people going crazy saying, guys, there's something going on. There's no way you guys can hide it. It's in plain sight. We have hundreds of people with the thing. It's New Jersey. What is going on? So also we don't The reality is we don't know. Some people say it's coming out of the water. I saw it coming out of the ocean. No, that's not true. It's coming from over here? Is it? Is it a mothership? That is just basically it is the craziest. It's like armageddon. I think this is biblical.
Speaker 3: Why over New Jersey and New York.
Speaker 1: There's I just I was watching this. Joe Rogan was interviewing some guy that he was saying that people that know about this topic, we don't know anything because they keep citizens. You know, ninety five percent of us have no idea of the reality, the reality of all this intricate, intricate, very hidden stuff that they don't want to release because it will be pandemonium. You know, we'll go crazy if we we actually get one hundred percent confirmation this is an alien This is what it looks like. It's right here next to us. Say hi, we'll go crazy.
Speaker 3: Wait, no other country is reporting this.
Speaker 1: The guys saying that if you actually study and if you follow textbook, I mean you google New Jersey within the entire United States, it's not Area fifty one or the whatever whatever, it's not what is the name of this division Ross, Well, it's none of that. The most sightings when it comes to UFO or like etcrateraty whatever, is New Jersey.
Speaker 2: That has been happening jeriding in the country, Like they're saying that it's been insane.
Speaker 1: That there's a building specifically overlooking the Hudson whatever River that the people that live in that building for years and years and years to them is the most normal thing to actually have sightings.
Speaker 2: But I'm confused if there are so many drones going around right now, no other countries dealing with this right now, just Jersey and New York.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know that.
Speaker 2: No, we don't even think with all the news this is making that other countries would have been like, yeah, we've seen drones too over You know how.
Speaker 1: Many things happen in the world that we have no idea about.
Speaker 3: No, but we would be talking about it.
Speaker 1: No, not necessarily, not necessarily. There's a lot of things that happen in the world that are catastrophic or extraordinary and who we have no idea. So you think this is a joke. You think this is a joke.
Speaker 3: I think I don't think it's a joke. I think it's real.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's Serbia? Do you think it's Iran? Do you think it's Aliens?
Speaker 2: What I don't understand is why won't you just shoot it down? Exactly, shoot it down, get one, see.
Speaker 1: What it is. Oh maybe they have gotten one, but they're just not releasing any information. And then what happens is when when the government wants to be sub secretive, that's when conspiracy theories and people start talking and rubbish.
Speaker 2: Well, the White House is definitely saying they are not from another country. What I don't understand is why it's only over those two places. I'm very confused.
Speaker 1: What I don't understand is what can they say, guys, this is what it is, it is, this is what it is, It is coming from this place, and this is what Like, they're just basically saying nothing.
Speaker 2: If a drone was hovering over our house in the backyard for a long period of time, very close to our property and was just sitting there, you wouldn't try to knock it down or do something. How the heck do you If it's really hot, I'm talking about it. It was like it was like low enough or where you could shoot it. If it's like super far away, you can't shoot it.
Speaker 1: Much there it's like an airplane on top of you. How do you think you're gonna be that big. No, I don't know if they're that big, but they're humongos. They're not like a little drone that the one that you buy a dyer.
Speaker 3: The drones very I'm not very versed on this topic.
Speaker 1: No, they're big. I don't know how big, not airplane big, but they're they're big. That's what they're saying. We don't have that technology. And how is it possible that they're they're able to do that and we don't know how to do that. How can we just go to a foreign country and have fifty drolls fly boom and places in a specific place and nobody do anything? How do how do they even enter?
Speaker 3: Well, they're saying they're coming out of the waters.
Speaker 1: When i'd heard do you believe do you believe there's another universe?
Speaker 3: We talked about this. I'm fully in. I believe all that for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about sharks and little I'm talking about do you think there is like that is not fish? Do you think there's some kind of beans that live underwater.
Speaker 2: In our in our world or just outside of our world anywhere? Well, I think there are tons of mysteries and stories to come from what was underwater and because not everything was underwater way back when.
Speaker 3: And you know, there's a lot of talks about.
Speaker 2: Where the pyramids even built the Egyptians because under the pyramids, if you continue to take away the land and earth, there's like full cities, so like they've been around for a lot longer. But also if you I've seen all these scientific sort of graphs and charts, and clearly it's more camera and AI driven because you can't really.
Speaker 3: Pull that far back. But they you know, they show our galaxy.
Speaker 2: It's like a speck of sand in the scope of the universe, and there's so many galaxies all over the universe. So for sure, I believe there's life in another galaxy somewhere for sure now, not just like a single plant growing or a little fish. I think there's more more than that. But I just don't What I don't understand is how the press is releasing all this information. Clearly they can't hide it because there's so many of them. But one of the government's not like senators are saying, you know, some are calling to shoot these things down. You know, some are saying, you don't shoot them down. We're not going to do that. Don't panic it's not from another country, but we don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's really scary, like like what is habited in the world, Like I don't even know, Like we're in our fifties, I mean their forties, fifties, when we are in our seventies, there are kids, are now adults. Are things going to be dramatically different? I mean, are they going to live in the era of flying cars and the robots are taking over human beings work? I mean, like what is like did you see this whole thing? I don't know what country was this company? It starts, It starts with an E. I googled it. They're they're creating now babies inside this little imagine like a little cocoon, So you can actually have a baby from embryo all the way to conceive that doesn't have to be inside of uterus, doesn't have to be inside of woman, so it doesn't have to be pregnant basically fertilize it.
Speaker 3: But just taking an egg and sperm from they.
Speaker 1: Create a plastic glass whatever they create, and they create a uteruse that is made of acrylic and a parent lee this child, this embryo can become a human being. So It's basically like you're you're all gonna have a baby, and you can pick. You can pick how tall, how intelligent, athletic, blonde, black, you can pick it fabricated, not even carry it, and just it comes out of a freaking I was like, you've got to be baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's scary. That freaks me out.
Speaker 1: Anyways, this this one has been all over the place. We have to.
Speaker 2: We definitely came prepared to talk about whatever popped into our minds. It's been a long day, a long week. You're editing, I've been filming all week. But you know, guys, I hope you find entertaining. If you have any questions, We're going to do another episode soon. Make sure you reach out and email us at Eric and Roz iHeartRadio dot com, or you can DM us at he said a ADO. Until next time, by thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 1: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check us out at e said ajav Orsons at email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com. He said. AJAB is part of iHeartRadio's Miculduda podcast network.
Speaker 3: See you next time.
Speaker 1: Bye,