Speaker 1: Ready, ready, Ready, there we go scrubbing in with Tilly and Tanya d An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody, we are scrubbing intis we are another day another? Ask Bonya?
Speaker 1: That's right? I like Teka. I don't like Bonya. Actually Techa's so I don't know, harsh Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, there's a rapper named Little Teka who had a song on.
Speaker 1: Thee so we can't. We can't take that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no we can. How do we compete with Little Teka?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, it's Bonya. Yeah, ask Bonya.
Speaker 2: Ask Bonya. So what inspired this episode was or some of this episode was that Hannah Gee from whose Colton season of The Bachelor answered someone's question on TikTok about what were the flights and travel days like when you're on the Bachelor. And it has been a long time since that time of my life.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, how long has it been.
Speaker 2: I filmed the first season I did in twenty fourteen, so ten years this September will be ten years.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. A decade, a decade, so crazy.
Speaker 4: And look at you, so much has happened, so much has happened, so much has changed, and yet so much has remained.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so much.
Speaker 1: So yeah through the hour class Yeah yeah, yeah, are the days of our lives.
Speaker 2: So when we were on the Bachelor, it was Christmas season. Was really funny because I went on The Bachelor thinking it was going to really fulfill my wonderlust desire to travel and explore the world, because I was thinking, worst case scenario, if I'm not into him, I'll go on some cool helicopter rides and see new places. Not even realizing that when you're filming something, you're not really leaving and going off to explore. You're kind of at their mercy, not kind.
Speaker 1: Of your mercy, like you stuck in a hotel room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not going anywhere unless you're with the produce, you know, with everybody.
Speaker 1: That's so lame. They should give you, guys, like free time.
Speaker 2: Sometimes if there was a day in between the travel day, you would have time off. But you you had you were still with the producers and the cast. You know, it was very and you'd have your phone, so you were very attached to them because you couldn't really go anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: So anyways, the funny part about that is that I thought I was going to explore the world, and we stayed in the Midwest the whole time, so, right, I did explore places that, yeah, the heartland of the USA. I did explore places that I would never go to, you know. So that was kind of cool in the sense, and I have good memories from it. But we ended up going to Bali, And I don't think when I think about flying on Chris's season, I don't have a memory of this. But on Ben's season, I remember we took a flight to the Bahamas, and so it was a small plane and they only have so many flights out to the islands, you know, and Ben was in first class and we were all in the same flight. So Ben's in first class with his producer and handler and then all of his girlfriends that he's dating at the same time had to walk by him back to our economy.
Speaker 1: So awkward. That is. So they also should have just like had him come in the plane last. Right, He's not just sitting there watching everybody pass.
Speaker 2: We were like, hey, Ben, and you can tell he was embarrassed, Like, God, this is so awkward. But the airports are really fun because we it was when they first had vending machines for makeup stuff. Do you remember, like the Bourbank Airport has it and some other airport benefit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, benefit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would have thought that we had just stepped into Mall of America. Like we went crazy. The duty free stores, we went crazy and because it was all we could do to shop, So my god, the airports were just a thrill.
Speaker 1: How long were you gone all in like when you left the house till when you came home? Like, what did they tell you prepare for this many days of like underwear and stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, I mean the time max was eight weeks, so you had to pack.
Speaker 1: For eight weeks because eight times seven.
Speaker 2: Eight times seven is fifty six.
Speaker 1: So do you have is that right?
Speaker 2: Do you have to bring?
Speaker 1: Do you have to bring fifty six pairs of underwear? Well, there's a washing machine, so you guys just do your laundry.
Speaker 2: In the house. You do, and then once you go. I mean, they have handlers and stuff. So if you need if you need a makeup or if you ran out of something that you need.
Speaker 1: To go buy you underwear like Victoria's Secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, are you like staining your underwear?
Speaker 1: Why can't you wash it in the sink in a hotel room.
Speaker 2: No, like we they would you know, hotels have like laundry service or they could ticket to fluff and fold or something.
Speaker 1: Oh so you just hear my producer man.
Speaker 2: Now you just give them a bag and be like, here's my clothes.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that feels so like personal.
Speaker 2: I mean, you really have to depend on these people. You don't have your phone, and then the traveling to different places without having anything to listen to on your phone, or so much talking. Yeah, there was a lot of talking, but we all had been talking so much that we just wanted to space out and we couldn't do that. So I remember going to Bali. Taylor Swift's nineteen eighty nine had just come out, and I didn't have my phone. So one of the producers, he his girlfriend Sammy, got me for my birthday as the Taylor Swift CD. And I went to Target during my hometowns because I had time off during that, and I bought a CD player and I listened to nineteen eighty nine on repeat for the entirety of going to Bali. So whatever that was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have an airport question, okay, And I know I should write in describing it Todaharty dot com.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna circumvent.
Speaker 2: That, like this is VIP questionnaire.
Speaker 6: I heard from another former Bachelor person that when you walk through especially the international airports, you're in a big group and everyone's gonna everyone sees that. It's always like stunding people walking in a big group, and you can't just be like.
Speaker 3: We're filming The Bachelor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what would you say if, like, was there a rule of like if people ask you what's going on?
Speaker 5: Who are you?
Speaker 2: We said we were on I think we had to say we were on like a just a group trip, like a girls trip or something. I don't think we.
Speaker 6: Because I think Ben was saying that they it was like a girl's soccer team or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it was a sports team something like that. Where we were, we were just a traveling team of some sort like yellow jackets. Yeah, yes, but no one knew thank you who you know? At that point we were on TV, so no one knew us our faces.
Speaker 6: Because I think now even if you're non TV, if you see like one man in the metro like sending women, it's like, oh, it's the Bachelor's here, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and that time is so different because social media wasn't so And.
Speaker 1: Do they also tell you this is how many cocktail ceremonies that you should bring, like dress wise.
Speaker 2: Like they literally send you a list of what you need to bring cocktail dresses, winter close, summer close, spabay suits, and it's like pack for eight weeks. Pack is if you're going to be there.
Speaker 1: For a how many suitcases did you have?
Speaker 2: You're only allowed to bring two, two big suitcases and I think I had to carry on, but like you're having to you know, wash stuck and be responsible for your stuff still. So and then when you get to hotels, you're still having to share rooms, so you have to think of space in terms of you.
Speaker 1: Get to pick who you shared your room with or did they just sign okay, it's nice.
Speaker 2: So I was with Kaitlin Bristow during Chris's season that it was with Jojo Ben season, and naturally that's who you become closest to because you kind of like, once you take your mic off and you go to sleep, that's kind of your only time to kind of talk about that. And it's weird because you're dating the same guy, so you're like I don't want to talk too much about this, but how did your day go? But I don't tell me too much like Jojo and you know Jojo, so like when she would come back and from a date and be like so excited, I was like, oh, like, as your friend, I want to know, but damn, that is not looking like a positive thing from my experience. Yeah, so yeah, that was It was really interesting. And then on Benzi's and I stuck my old phone on so I had music to listen to on the flight. So Jojo and I would like share an earphone on the flights.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think she emailed her dad one time for my phone.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, rebels.
Speaker 2: And then I texted Caitlin Bristow. I message her on Instagram and I was like, I don't think Bens's into me as the other girls, and she goes no, like the producers are probably telling him to not act interested, so that like you're.
Speaker 1: Not catch go on.
Speaker 2: But she was with the outside just once.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I listened to music and that was it. Yeah. So yeah, that was a little bts, little bts.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, sorry, I tried to get my mic and then I I had to pivot Yeah, it happened fast. It happened really fast.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then other people were asking about hair, nail and tanning appointments while you were on the show. We all did our own nails. So if you got your nails done before the show, once you're if you got jels or something, once they were grown out, you would either just have to like the pick them off, because the smarter thing to do would be to go with your nails painted and then bring nail polish because there's so much downtime. I did my I got so good at doing my nails because we would have nothing else to do. We would just be sitting in the hotel or the house, and if you weren't doing an interview or girl chat where they have you like talking to other girls, like let's paint her nails. Have TV. I feel like they've loosened up a lot, I see. I feel like there's tiktoks and stuff of the girls that from this season, and maybe it's just on producer's phones, Like maybe the producers are a little more privy to like trends and they're thinking ahead of like let's film this and then when it airs you can post it.
Speaker 1: Oh, because I like on Love Island that they all have phones that they can like take pictures and videos on Like I'm like, that's cute.
Speaker 2: But I loved not having my phone. And then I got it back and I found out my great grandma had passed away. Like it was so it was it was a really weird word it was weird. I had just gotten dumped and then I was so excited to talk to my family and then they told me my great grandma passed away, But the producers didn't want My mom called them because she had their number in case of emergency, and they were like, well, there's two more days left, you know, it's almost the end. Do you want us to tell her? And my mom was kind of like, I mean if I guess, not, Like I don't know, right. So it was a strange strange I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally like you put into a vortex.
Speaker 2: You really are. That's why when people are like, how do you fall in love within this timeframe? It's like, well, what else do you have to do before? What else do you have to do? But like talk about this guy that they had styled and with a nice colonneal on that I.
Speaker 1: Were fall in love with like the egg carton in my fridge.
Speaker 2: Given so much for you to have gone on the Bachelor. I think if you hadn't met Robbie, I would have really gunned hard for that.
Speaker 1: You know that. I early when Rob and I were early days before he and I were boyfriend girlfriend, I was like really considering it, and I almost wish that I would have done it because he wasn't committing to me. Remember, he was like, I'm not ready to be boyfriend girlfriend. I was like, well, then I'm going to go on the Bachelor, Dude, I wish I When.
Speaker 2: When did he not want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?
Speaker 1: So we became boyfriend girlfriend early February of twenty twenty. Yeah, we met in November of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh and you got on the other day. That's what it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that like I think it was maybe like two or three weeks of time. I really wish I would have gone on the Bacheler, But it's a short window.
Speaker 7: There's an alternate universe right now where you're missus Clayton Eckert.
Speaker 1: Was that the season, I don't know, it's just a couple.
Speaker 5: Of years ago.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'll be dancing together TikTok dancing together.
Speaker 1: That's pretty crazy that he was the Bachelor, because I don't think he and I are a match.
Speaker 5: What about Matt James or Zach shallacross?
Speaker 1: No, I think they just got worse and worse. I think I lecked out.
Speaker 2: I think everything worked at house supposed to be. You could be planning meals and family meetings with one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine? No?
Speaker 2: I really couldn't. No. And then there was one more. Someone asked during hometowns, where do you sleep at your childhood home with your family during my hometown I I think after you film your hometown, they like you spend time with your family for like thirty minutes. I need to confirm this. In it like it's short. You get to like say hey and recap, but then it's like they're taking me back to the bubble. But mine was on my birthday and so Chris I went to say bye to him and he was like, actually have a surprise for you, and he took me to the fair was in town during that time in my hometown, which is very dangerous. I don't know, you just don't. It's not what it used to be.
Speaker 5: There's a gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister sunshine dumper.
Speaker 7: I've never been called mister sunshine number before. I see your point, though, you're saying on Monday, I had a different You're gonna take a lot for me to come around.
Speaker 2: On fairs, They're definitely not known as being hygienic, but they are fun.
Speaker 1: It's food and freedom and child community community.
Speaker 2: Know the area where I'm from, isn't its like wholesome like that? It seems tan, Yeah, look it up, let me know what you think. So anyways, they the fair had shut down, but they opened it up for us to go and we wrote the Ferris Wheel. So it was like a very romantic thing. But I was kind of sad because I wanted to hang out with my family, like I had missed them so much. So I was like, this is really sweet and I want to Okay, I don't know my family.
Speaker 1: Red flag like, you are not in love with this dude.
Speaker 2: I had spent a total of ten hours with him. Yeah, I was not in love with them.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I would have my spidy senses would be like, I'm not that into you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking back, yeah, I can see that. Yeah, I can see what you're saying, yeah, is this.
Speaker 6: The state fair of Louisiana. Yeah, oh wow, Louisiana. Feed your soul.
Speaker 2: The food was crazy, but that's pretty typically.
Speaker 5: Like I met my.
Speaker 7: Wife at a state fairs, so I don't want, you know, but still I get super I know you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, super emotional.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 6: I love them with so much of my Heart's not to love They're so special.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: It's like the best of humanity in four squares at mine.
Speaker 2: You could get shot at any point. So that's what I mean when I say they're not safe. Oh but I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: The games, rock firearms, beer beer testing rides that have been set up seventeen times in seventeen cities in the last seventeen days.
Speaker 2: That is a little freaky. But you got to risk it to get the biscuit sometimes and then would be a fried biscuit outside.
Speaker 1: We were at a fair.
Speaker 2: We were at a fair.
Speaker 1: I think it was over the It was, yeah, it was over last summer. It was right before Rob and I got engaged, and we were doing bumper cars at this fair and this woman was like in line to go to the bumper cars and she's like Robbie out of gar and I was like, and uh, it turns out that this was like the first girl he ever kissed in his life, like his very first kiss. And she was in line. So I met her and then I met her wife and then a.
Speaker 5: Little more comfortable.
Speaker 2: Are you so happy about this? Yeah? I understand.
Speaker 1: And then it was cute. We took a picture and I was like, your first kiss and your last. I know, I thought it was pretty cute too.
Speaker 2: Well. Fairs are special for a lot of people, and Mark he met his wife. He says, I did.
Speaker 7: I met my wife with the Wisconsin's Day Fair, so I'll back down. That's fine, But I just genuinely speaking, I've been to a lot of like county fairs, and they're disgusting.
Speaker 2: Do you like a corn dog?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, I it's father fine, but no, no, I don't seek out corn dog.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I'd rather like a hamburger or like a beady at taco.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and carnies.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have this to become a fair thing.
Speaker 6: But the Santa Cruz County Fair from my hometown has a jingle and it's my favorite thing. There's no better way to have more fun in one day the Santa Cruz County Fair.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I love it, to say, Easton, And I know that this is going to come across as a backhanded compliment. I don't mean it to be that way. I think that you could be a really good singer if you like took less like. I think you have the tone for it and the strength.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, figuring that that truly does me wrong.
Speaker 2: But saying that he seeks with just freedom and there's no like structure to it. I hear the potential.
Speaker 5: And I respect that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: He doesn't like hold back because he might not be a great singer. He doesn't care about that.
Speaker 5: He's going to sing.
Speaker 2: Singer.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, you're very kind of saying thank you.
Speaker 2: You know, fill your diet first all.
Speaker 1: I'm the only one that's going to keep it real here and I have no future, no no, But I like the way you sing. It's unabashed, it's confident, and I enjoy wa. I just don't think you have like a grande vibes.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that, but I was saying more like you. I could see you like playing in guitar and wear a cowboy boots guitar, just any other good voice.
Speaker 6: If you If you guys want to see me play guitar, it's musical music, go to YouTube watch nachos but Easton Allen I recorded a whole album in ten and with the help of auto tune, and it's a great sounding voice.
Speaker 2: Love and I just covered you.
Speaker 7: That would be a fun segment on the show, but it's not legal. Would be for to sing karaoke on this show. I think that would be a fun thing, but we can't do it because you can't have music on the show.
Speaker 5: But I think it would be.
Speaker 2: Fun royalty free music.
Speaker 5: We can't sing along, plain that we can't.
Speaker 7: I think it'd be really funking a karaoke contest some week on the show.
Speaker 2: But Love is Blind, I mean, yeah, the Love is Blind songs that are just royalty free and we're just just it's like Love is Hard Corner.
Speaker 1: I know they don't need to talk to the Love Island producers because the Love Island producers know what's up with you.
Speaker 2: If they get license music, I think.
Speaker 1: Whatever, then get a license and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, no, we're just gonna use it. Okay, We're gonna take a break and we will be right back. All right, we are back. I think we have a couple of emails, so you do well.
Speaker 5: That's the whole point of this episode, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so take it away.
Speaker 7: All right, I'd be happy to Uh. This is from Laura. First off, I want to say the podcast is such a great start to my week. I wanted to know how you handle jealousy or insecurity in your relationships with with Tanya. It helps if his acts is dating another woman, but in general, I've been dating my boyfriend for two years. He recently started work I'm get a sports agency and travels a lot. While he has never given me any reason to be insecure, I am losing my mind when he's away. We're in constant contact, but I know the sports world can be filled with groupies, and I'm scared he will one day give into temptation. This is my person, so when he tips, any of you can give to keep me sane, please bring them on. I hope your podcast stays on for another fifty years.
Speaker 5: That is very sweet.
Speaker 7: That's a fun we wishing you do that someday. What this show will be like in the year twenty seventy four, I mean, I'd.
Speaker 1: Like to be doing this show for the next fifty years, but Becca, I feel like this is probably better for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I I think I've expressed on the podcast how challenging I've had, like really challenging moments when Haley's gone, especially on tour because it's for an extended amount of time. I don't know what helps, Like, I really don't know what I mean. Therapy couples say has helped us a lot, But I also think that the thing that really helped is when I started explaining to her what makes me feel insecure and what would make me feel more secure, that realistic things that she can do because obviously she can't fly back and be with me to comfort me, But what are things she can do while she's a way that make me feel safe? And I think the first step is expressing those concerns and not in a way. I think it's important to let your partner know that you trust him, it's just your own insecurities, because I realized a lot of I kept when I was in therapy. I kept thinking about why am I feeling insecured? Is it that I don't trust her? Because if I don't trust her. What is she doing that makes me out trust her? And I couldn't think of anything. It wasn't It wasn't that I didn't trust her. It was that I felt insecure about her being gone and her spending time and having experiences with other people, which was really hard for me to realize because getting jealous or insecure about your partner having fun experiences that you're not involved in and acknowledge that that made you feel bad, it is like a vulnerable thing to face because I'm like, I want you to have experiences and I don't care that they're with other people, and yet it makes me feel sad and left behind or something. So once I was able to figure that out and really and then Haley's thing was that she loves to recap, so like she wanted to tell me about her days, but I was hearing about things that made me feel sad, so I would be like, I don't even know if I want to hear about this, but then she felt like I didn't care. So it was kind of finding that balance and being able to support your partner and doing what they love and knowing that you trust them, but also working on yourself while they're gone because I think the biggest thing was filling time with friends. And there were times where I just didn't want to be around anybody, But the only thing that made me feel better was being around people or doing something that kept my brain away from wondering what Haley was doing. Like she's on stage, I'm like, why she's performing right now? Why am I wondering what she's doing? And so I think it's just finding that safety. But I also think couple therapy has helped a lot because it was kind of us figuring out where we were meeting in that because I'd be like, I don't feel safe and she's like, well you every time I try to talk to you don't want to hear about it. I'm like, because I don't feel safe. So it's just I don't know, it's just finding that communication.
Speaker 1: I think that's a big part of it, is like being able to be open and honest about about how you're feeling and why you're feeling that way, and expressing that you do trust your partner, but it still makes you feel a certain type of way. So sometimes it's like I remember my therapist always said things that like really would blow my mind, but she was like, two things can be true at the same time. So you know how like Casey Musgraves haves the song happy and Sad, It's like somebody can be happy and sad at the same time with like different stuff that's going on in their life, you know what I mean, Like two things like that can exist. So I feel like you can feel jealous and insecure and he can also be doing absolutely nothing wrong and be like the most absolutely loyal partner ever and both things can be true at the same time. And so I think it's just being able to express to him that you're feeling a certain type of way and then like allowing him to just hear it and just and do with that what he feels is right, you know. Like I remember, it's really interesting when you start dating a guy that has two kids, because I'll never forget Teddy told me this and it really stuck with me. She was like, you know, when you're newly dating a guy and you're not spending all your time with that person, they go on golf trips with their dudes and they do this stuff with their dudes. Like Robbie never did that. It was he was with me or he was with his kids. Like I never had to like question what he was doing or where he was or you know what I mean. Like I always I knew if he wasn't with me, he was with the kids. And it was kind of how our relationship has always been, like it's me and the kids, and that's kind of what he fills his life with. And I remember the first time he told me he was getting coffee with this like girlfriend of his from high school. I got insecure about it, Like I got really weird about it. And in my mind, I'm like, I trust him completely. He's never given me one like I trust him with everything in me. I trust this even though I don't really know the woman. I was like, I do trust the one, Like there's nothing in here that I should be insecure or upset about, and yet I was. And so I just like said it. I was like, I just it makes it feel turned away because I never have had to experience that with you before, you know, like I've just never had this, so it's like weird. So he just heard me out and then you know it was what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also think it's you going thinking to yourself, Okay, in this situation that we're in What are things, realistic things that he can do to make me feel safe in this? And it like for me, it was like she texts me throughout the day when when she's doing something and it's like, hey, just checking in, or you know, whenever she has a moment and has the capacity like face timing, like we at least talk on the phone or FaceTime at least once a day, but most of the time it was two times a day.
Speaker 1: And like putting your picture on her hydroflask, you know, means yeah, totally totally fine to ask for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it couldn't. It's like you you can't be controlling because that you want to. It's healthy to be able to trust your partner with him going and doing something like this and you working on yourself and finding out where the insecurity stem from.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think that's a big part of this is self esteem also, like you know, everything you're feeling is legitimate, but also why do you feel like you're not enough for him? Why do you feel like he's bound astray? Why do you feel like right that he's the only one you can get, you know, like if he if he does stray, then he is not your person. You say he's your person, but if he's stray, he's not, and you can do as well or better than him.
Speaker 1: So and yeah, but we feel this need to control like it's interesting. It is so psychological.
Speaker 7: There you go, Good luck, Laura, thanks for listening to our podcast. Uh April and Jan clarification on sleep smell. April says, I don't know what that is. I have to shower at night because of our schedules, and now I'm worried that I smell at work. Can you explain sleep smell? Jill said, I remember Becca metching that she showers before bed to wash off the day. But does she shower in the morning to get rid of sleep smell? Does she wash your hair every day? Or is hair exempt from sleep smell? Some clarification please.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you don't know sleep smell, you probably have sleep smell. So I hate to break it to you, April and Jill, but you might have it. So I look into that.
Speaker 2: I will never get into my bed without showering. That is a mandatory. And then morning shower if I'm going somewhere, like if I'm like like for instance, when I come to the podcast, I shower if I work out or something, I'm not going to shower before I work out, but I'll shower after I work out. Just depends on my day, I guess.
Speaker 1: So I shower every morning and every night. However, I still believe that my two showers a day are still shorter than your typical one shower a day because I just I do the bits.
Speaker 2: You don't wash your feet, yeah, correct.
Speaker 1: I do a quick come in there, armpits, you know, private parts, face, and I'm out to get the sleep off, to get the sleep off. So in the morning, I have to get the sleep off, which is why I shower in the morning, and then at night. I do not get into my bed without showering. But I sweat when I sleep, so I have to shower. I have to shower.
Speaker 2: I don't sweat when I sleep, but I don't wash my hair.
Speaker 1: Every day, neither do I.
Speaker 2: But the sleep smell with the hair, I just will.
Speaker 1: It could get your hair could get sleep smell if you let it go long enough.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear the really unfortunate news. It's it's not sleep smell when it's the hair. It's more like what like dirty scalp which if you've been in an uber, you know there's certain ubers where you smell the dirty scalp smell. Okay, okay, I use dry shampoo, and I literally will make hair. I'll be like, does my hair smell? Because if she says yes, I'm washing it, and she's always like, no, it sounds like it sounds like come like perfume because of my try shampoo.
Speaker 1: So I used to wash my hair every single day. Also because I used to work out every single day, and I get like sweaty and gross. Now that I'm doing more pilates and less like sweaty exercises, I don't wash it every day, and that is something that concerns me. The smell, the smell, the scout smell.
Speaker 2: You should ask Robby. You gotta have the trust with you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. He didn't have a sense of smell for many years.
Speaker 2: I had advantage of it. Yeah, I use it for good.
Speaker 1: Take a whoof in here? It does that smell like?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I don't know what to tell you. I I just know that I do my best to avoid smelling like sleep, and I try to. My goal every day is for someone to tell me I smell good.
Speaker 1: But I also think too, if you're doing you're generally hygienic person, do I smell?
Speaker 5: I never noticed smell I never noticed or bad.
Speaker 1: That's good because I don't really spray up on me, right, I don't want the the endocrin disruptors. All right, I try not to spray things on myself. But I don't want to smell bad.
Speaker 5: You smell neutral. You just don't smell.
Speaker 1: Okay. If you're an overall hygienic person, I don't think you're gonna get sleep smell because to me, I think sleep smells somebody like doesn't wash their sheets often like it's it's it's pretty.
Speaker 2: I think smell stems from getting into your bed without showering after being like doing stuff all, not.
Speaker 1: Washing your sheets for like like weeks.
Speaker 7: Yes, so shower before a bad clean sheets. You're probably not gonna have to sleep smell the next morning.
Speaker 1: Generally speaking, I think you're okay.
Speaker 2: I think you're good. I think you're safe.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'd like to request one more break, please, okay, and then we have a fun game from Mariette.
Speaker 5: That you sent in.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mary, we'll be right back after this break. All right, we are back with a game, A game.
Speaker 7: That a listener named Mariette sent in. She says, I've really enjoyed the energy and laughter on the pod as of late and wanted to contribute to it with a fun game we recently played over the weekend. It's based on you and your partners, and it's the who is most likely to game. I've included questions below and what generated the most laughter and chat in our game night. So I'm thinking the way we do this, and I don't know how the game is played, but I thought it'd be fun if we read the who is more likely to? Between Becca and Tanya and then Easton and I guess who we think is more likely to and then you guys can determine who's what the.
Speaker 5: Correct answer is.
Speaker 7: For example, Okay, number one, who was more likely to smell their partner's clothing when folding them?
Speaker 5: Easton Tanya?
Speaker 7: Tanya, what do you guys think? Question about that? So you have done that before? Yeah, just to kind of get his musk.
Speaker 1: Just to kind of just to see to see what what it smells like.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Okay, is.
Speaker 2: This after a laundry or like you're putting thing that went folding them, you wouldn't be folding dirty clothes.
Speaker 1: I don't like smell his like gym clothes, but I have. I just don't do it on a regular.
Speaker 2: I didn't clean.
Speaker 7: Okay, if he's if he is, he ever gone, he's out of town and you smell something, he's warned, just to kind of bring back the scent.
Speaker 5: No, okay, just check it all right? Next one? Uh East?
Speaker 7: Then what do you think, Becker Tanya? Who is most likely to wake up and be in the mood for it?
Speaker 3: I don't know if we should define what it is.
Speaker 5: I guess we don't need to.
Speaker 6: Tanya.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tanya, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like she's a morning girly.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna say you. I think it could be you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is me for a morning tonight.
Speaker 2: I like a healthy balance.
Speaker 1: I'm too tired at night. Morning all the way.
Speaker 5: Okay, good good?
Speaker 7: Who Becca or Tanya would be the most likely to be killed first if they were in a horror movie?
Speaker 3: Becca killed first, killed first?
Speaker 7: Let me think about that, killed first in a horror Yeah, I think No, I think Tanya. I don't think if Tanya is having a lot of like, you know, kind of like that streets.
Speaker 5: I need to know to kill her on the loose.
Speaker 2: Why this is like a no brainer?
Speaker 1: I thought it was you.
Speaker 6: I feel like I don't know how much fight you have in you, and I also think you're bet.
Speaker 3: I don't doubt that.
Speaker 6: But I also feel like you might be the first one in a like a zombie horde or something. I think you might be the first one to like just resign to your fate, like.
Speaker 2: Should give up in a zombie thing. See. Wow, this is interesting because this is so not my character, like how I think I'm viewed. I'm very athletic and fast. So I'm voting Tanya, I.
Speaker 7: Say, because I feel like Tanya is very trusting of people, and if there's a if a horror movie with a killer on the loose, she's more likely to.
Speaker 2: Hug them in the house.
Speaker 5: Yes she would, he would say, yeah, paranoid.
Speaker 1: So I know, I think this is back all the way.
Speaker 2: She scrubbers to weigh in.
Speaker 5: On the what's your reasoning for?
Speaker 1: Because who is most likely to be killed first if they were in a horror movie?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So I think that I can run faster than you.
Speaker 5: Okay a video.
Speaker 2: Video?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I also think that I would know all the exits of wherever I am. Like, I don't think you go into a movie theater and look for all the exits.
Speaker 2: I'm very paranoid about scary things.
Speaker 1: I also think I would duck and cover. I'd find like a small little hole to curl up in, and I feel like you would like try and fight them.
Speaker 2: No, I would just run because I'm faster.
Speaker 1: I just disagree.
Speaker 7: We're gonna go down right here, or we could go, uh, I know, the sidewalk over here.
Speaker 3: In California or on the corner from California riverside because long.
Speaker 5: To run barefoot today.
Speaker 2: Because I need to go.
Speaker 5: I got my But I think that would be a very.
Speaker 2: Good Yeah, that's really.
Speaker 5: Good, Crystal. You might need to come up for that one. Who is the bigger baby when sick?
Speaker 2: Definitely me?
Speaker 1: I'm going back and for sure, back up, I rule the world when I'm sick.
Speaker 7: Who is the most likely to fall asleep while being intimate Easton? I don't know, I say Becca. Tanya's eyes never close even in those situations. I feel like her eyelids never touch each other.
Speaker 2: She's tired. Yeah, so I think that a self admission.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true. I think if your eyes always wide open.
Speaker 1: That is true when I'm awake, but if I'm asleep, they're closed fair enough, So if I were sleeping, then they would be.
Speaker 5: That's sure. Who gives better directions? Becca, I could see.
Speaker 2: That, sure, like getting somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like Tanya would be making up a lot of words in streets.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I probably have a better sense of direction too.
Speaker 7: That's the questions less reliant on their GPS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: Our last one here for Mariette and thank you Marriette. Who would be the first to crack if you couldn't talk or see each other for a month?
Speaker 5: We know that one. I mean, that's that's pretty clearly. Tan you Oh, I like a month? An hour?
Speaker 2: Definitely want to go a month before you cried?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's the end of the Ask Vanya episode. Share it with your friends, please.
Speaker 1: Download it on your parents.
Speaker 2: Give us ratings, give us five stars. Please. We really should have been better. We you know, throughout the years, we should have really encouraged our listeners to do that, but we've never really been consistent with.
Speaker 7: I always that always wrote me the wrong way when podcasts tell me to leave a five star review for them, I don't do it.
Speaker 1: If you could, yeah, just rate.
Speaker 2: And off pudding. But if you have some time and he liked her episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah a nice review wouldn't harm.
Speaker 2: I sure want it anyways. We love you so much and we'll baby that