Speaker 1: Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 2: So I didn't take your full advice yesterday, but I took your partial advice when I put that video. I posted of Hey, this is a comment I got from Chase Stokes. That thing hit hard. I had news people calling me last night. Do you want to comment? And I don't want to comment, but right now if I scroll, because I got to, I want to thank the listeners on a couple of things too. It has nine hundred ninety one thousand views, wow and growing. So I did this video. If you didn't hear yesterday's podcast, I did an interview with Morgan Evans. He wrote a record. Part of the records about his divorce, just a little bit of it, but it's about his whole life to now. We talked about his divorce a little bit. Put up a clip or ask Morgan about it. Benign right the clip and Chase Stokes, the actor from Out of the Bank, thank you? Who is it? John b isn't? Oh, that's what's happening. People writing in the comments like John B. Cook or something like that. I was like, it's this character. I was thinking, whist up. Maybe says slop slop John B. Oh, that makes sense. So I posted the video and I felt like I was presenting a kind curiosity because I was like, how come Morgan can't tell us slight of the story and he did it so kindly. And then here's this dude who's an ex to his ex who calls out Morgan's masculinity. When I guarantee you Morgan Evants would beat the crap out of that dude. The dude uses too much skincare I can tell, And so I also, so I posted it right it blew up. But I did hear your voice and you said don't do it, and I said, I'm not going to listen to you fully, but I was I felt like it was a kind presentation. Yeah, did you feel that way?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I first saw it pop up by goll a little nervous. I was on a walk. Actually, I was on a phone call and I said, I gotta call you back, so I hung up. I watched it. I was like, Okay, that wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: My wife wasn't bad. My wife she was. She saw it come up and she's like, what did you do? She doesn't like the drama. It's just not her thing. She doesn't like the public life. She's like, what did you do? I was like, nothing, you can watch it. I don't think you're going to be irritated at me because these are general questions that I have. And also it's good promotion for the podcast without me being mean to anybody. And that dude wrote something don't don't write stuff like that. So I had all these news agencies, news agencies, E Entertainment Weekly and stuff reaching out to me last night and I don't care to comment. I don't I'm not trying to squeeze all the juice out of it. Because now I've moved on to Astrone McBride, who's up today? And I hope people check that out.
Speaker 5: Oh you're firing with her too?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, oh man, that was funny. Uh. So I want to thank all the listeners for two things. I won the ones that said I heard you talking about this with Amy. I just kept waiting for you to post it. So for those that listen, I think at times we kind of get in our own world of just trying to create so much content that we do the show every single day that maybe we don't acknowledge sometimes how appreciative we are that you guys listen. I think at times I can just feel like, hopefully it's understood, and I shouldn't think that. I just so thank you for listening. And when I would see people write that, I was like, that's a real one because they heard it and they knew about it and waited for it and commented on it. So I want to thank you for that. Two. If I ever talked about my PhD, you know it's in jest. I said that in the listeners that knew that were so funny about it in the comments because they play along. They're like, the guy has his PhD. He's really got a lot to say. So for those listeners that are in on the joke, because if I were annoying of it, I was like, no, guys, it might be honreary, but it's real. Yeah you should. You should make fun of me and tell me.
Speaker 3: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: And but I I know what it is. It was an award for basically a lifetime of service and giving back from my favorite institution. I'm not a real doctor, although I can say it like they have to call me doctor on campus. That being said, for everybody who just plays along when I say I have my PhD, and they're in the comments going he does have his PhD. He has. You should lost nothing but appreciation for you guys, because you get the joke. You play along with the joke.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: I know it's a joke. So for all that, I'm very grateful. But that video is blowing the f up so much so that I didn't post it. At other videos of Morgan, little clips from that interview that we're talking talking about the divorce, but not in a bad way. I'm like, I'm not posting anymore because I don't need to post anymore. I don't want to put him through it. I just I could, I literally, just so people know, I could have squeezed so much juice out of that, and I chose not to because I don't like what it actually does to real people except for that dude. Now. The reason I'll listen to Amy was when I was going to record it, I was gonna be like, listen, I don't know what show. This guy's not what Gilligan's island. I don't know. I was gonna do stuff like that, like little little jabs. Yeah I didn't. I did none of that funny.
Speaker 4: It was respectful.
Speaker 5: Gilligan's Island would have been funny.
Speaker 2: I wanted it to be. I wanted to be respectful at a couple yeah, and I didn't. And so I just want to thank our listeners one just generally speaking, but two for like being inside of jokes and continuing to push the joke in the comments. When people come to that that don't know me, it just pops up in their feet because they have an interest in celebrity gossip or something, and then they start to believe, Oh, this guy does have a doctor, maybe he is onto something that's so funny to me.
Speaker 4: I had a friend text me she doesn't like follow our show or no much, but.
Speaker 2: It pops in she shall not be your friend after this day. Not true, okay, she.
Speaker 4: It popped up as like a suggestion for her watch it and all. She texted me. She was like, I had no idea he had his pH d. Like so she was someone that was hearing it as like, oh, she thought you literally had one, and like he does I know, but I mean she thought you literally.
Speaker 2: Had You.
Speaker 4: Made it seem like this was your emphasis, like you studied this.
Speaker 2: And when I studied projection.
Speaker 4: Yes, she was like too interesting And I was like he what did you say?
Speaker 2: What was actual?
Speaker 4: I said, he does, but it's an honorary doctorate.
Speaker 3: That's the truth.
Speaker 4: That's how old is.
Speaker 2: So it's like when people go, oh, you have a doctorate, I'll wait, I'll be like, it's honorary. It's it's a joke. But people are like, you don't have a doctor I'm like, yes, I do. Like I never am satisfied with what it is. So anyway, thanks to all the listeners there, because that's popping and I don't feel like it made me look bad, and mostly I was. I was just triggered because of what it was doing to Morgans, a plus guy, and so there you go.
Speaker 5: A couple of things I didn't understand, though, Please tell me the curse word.
Speaker 2: Why did you write that?
Speaker 5: You said, excuse my curse word?
Speaker 2: No, no, In the thing he wrote, he wrote, this is about the most pathetic excuse of masculinity I've ever seen. Get an fing lie, got it.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for you to curse in the video.
Speaker 2: Maybe people were confused by that. Now, well I haven't refused. Yeah, that's the first thing I thought of. And then it took me a minute as I kept watching and I was like, oh the comment.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that's the only reason I watched the videos, like.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm ready for it.
Speaker 5: I can't see where that would be confused. Okay, it makes sense now, per okay two two percent. Another thing, too, was when you were describing Morgan, you said six two and strapped. I thought strapp was like, nope.
Speaker 4: No, you mean strap You mean did you mean ripped?
Speaker 2: So you thought strapped?
Speaker 5: Was like hung yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's many There's like strapped for cash, that'd be a way, strapped wearing a gun. There's to me, strapped is like somebody who's got big muscles, ripped or jack what could be? Yeah that you're true. Oh that's true, you said, So here you go. But have you ever heard, ever heard somebody referred to as a strapping young man? I have? Okay, so that's in my mind, that's where that comes from. But you're also not wrong there, just clarifying you thought I was going, dude has a massive dong.
Speaker 5: Look, man, Morgan is a great guy. He's six to two in a massive, huge ding dong. Was like, this is interesting, okay, all right, I just want to clarify those things.
Speaker 2: A lot of confusion put on by me. But in my mind when I say strapped, it's like if someone referred to somebody is like a strapping guy, but if you didn't know that, but that means like tall, muscular, sturdy you meant.
Speaker 5: But then when he said strapped threw me off.
Speaker 2: I'd bet if that were the case, and I won't do a video like that. I don't think I'd be like, and this dude is hung, I would say hung.
Speaker 5: I think, but but still that would be weird.
Speaker 2: What are other terms for that hung? Uh, it's other than just has a big one. Uh, it's just hung said packing? Oh yeah, packing, but that means gun too. No, but it also is like he's packing.
Speaker 5: I did have me know that.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I typed that in you edit it?
Speaker 4: How is it package?
Speaker 2: Well, the package would actually be the thing hung. Yeah, other other terms for hung?
Speaker 5: You're gonna google that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Do you guess us? You guys aren't big ai or huh?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: No, I've really been on Claude, Claude, had a lot of times with Claude. The bad part about Claude, you Claude and Mike at all.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't used it a guy, some guy I follow. He only uses Claude. Stay away from all the other ones. It's dangerous.
Speaker 2: They're all dangerous.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing about Claude is and the difference of chat GEEPT. And I asked Claude like, what's good about you versus chatjeept, and he gave me a complete I mean both sides why both are awesome? So I can appreciate that chat GPT remembers a lot about you, Like whatever you say into it, it remembers for future conversations, like if I'm like, I'm not feeling great today, what do you think it could be? He was like, well, two days ago you did say you had this Claude. Soon as you're done, Boom doesn't remember dang thing about you. But you can go into the settings and write a specific think a few things about you that it will know immediately and you can remove it. And Cloude's more for like long form. Anyway, I've been using Claude, and I was gonna ask Claude like other terms for that, I'm gonna pass.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, well Claude won't remember. It's fine.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care if people remember. It's just don't want to cloud my Claude would what do.
Speaker 5: You like better? You like better that it doesn't remember or that when it does remember stuff.
Speaker 2: Both for different reasons. I like CHATGBT. I feel like claude is a bit more accurate. Chat GBT a little less accurate, but it remembers more about me.
Speaker 5: Does Claude talk to you?
Speaker 2: I've never tried claude in speaking.
Speaker 4: I saw a lawyer talking about how CHATGEBT would like, like, say you're trying to work on a case or something, and you want an example of you know, Eddie versus Bobby nineteen sixty two and whatever results right, just to help whatever case you're about to present, and that it'll give you something that sounds so legit of like Eddie and Bobby nineteen six y you do happen and then it's completely it's a non event, like this case, this case never happened, so like I think they were telling a story about how a lawyer learned that the hard way because they like used it in their had at court, and then it was something that like literally never happened. But chat chat GBT was so convincing of every detail that you obviously need to like fact check.
Speaker 2: We will talk to the boat in a few minutes for those wonderings, and we have lunchbox today.
Speaker 5: To speaking of the boat. Somebody on the boat had a uh, a picture of your of your of your ai what do you mean yours? The lady, the assistant, but there's no picture of her. They said they made it up, they drew it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's okay.
Speaker 5: Then it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Other terms, well, endowed, that's right, packing, that's what gifted. But then the other ones like a part of hung, like hung like a horse. Anyway, that's all they came up allian not strapped, but that would be like a ver like a hog. Or you say stallion the weirdow when do you come with view these days?
Speaker 4: The ones having this conversation, I was thinking, is a stallion or a stunt?
Speaker 2: Are you doing hormone replacement therapy or hormone therapy?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I'm having on around the room. Amy your up?
Speaker 4: Okay, Doki. So I've been watching Love Story and something that I don't the way I know something I've been saying, you know, something I've been seeing on like TikTok and Instagram is like everybody trying to recreate Caroline Bassett's outfits, which are very nineties classic, you know, just like a simple black sweater or sleeveless turtleneck with like a you know, midy skirt or just jeans and football like everything is very simple. And then I saw this whole article about how people are just obsessed with recreating her look. And one key thing people aren't considering is that they're not Carolin Besset like she It's almost like she had this iconic style, but there's it's very simple. So it's really so if I throw it on, I'm just gonnak like Amy in a blacktop in jeans, it's not going to be because when she would walk in the room, it was Carolyn Bassett that commanded the attention, and that happened to be what she was wearing. So it looked like this effortless chic style.
Speaker 2: So who she was, what she looked like, what she was, known, she.
Speaker 4: Was dating, yes, like or she ended up marrying, like the whole like she was a vibe. And I found the article to be interesting and just also, yeah, share it with people and give yourself some grace if you're kind of going your closet and trying to pull out your best shot at Carolyn Bassett and you're looking in the mirror and you're like, well, I'm not feeling it, Like just remember, oh yeah, you you are not her. And I saw too that this Sunday in New York and DC. Uh, they're they're hosting JF. Kennedy Junior look Alike.
Speaker 5: Just need a cave.
Speaker 2: You're halfway there, two thirds of the way there were.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I did that. It's called It's John F. Kennedy Junior Lookalike Contest is going to be taking place on Sunday in DC and New York. So if you haven't a look like JFK Junior, which if you.
Speaker 2: Do, shout out.
Speaker 1: Lucky.
Speaker 4: Honestly, you're not like one of the most beautiful people to ever exist.
Speaker 2: So I have thoughts on when you're talking about Carolyn, but said, I'm seeing guys dressed like that as well, like to talk to dress like him. Yes, difference is he was him and he was also really good looking, right and John F. Kennedy Junior like there was or he was JFK's son, he was his own businessman. He was great looking, great hair, great face. Yeah, it just it's like me putting on the clothes, up the rock wears, and going, do I look like him? Not even closed. There's a lot of difference in just that.
Speaker 5: Did she die with him?
Speaker 2: Yes? Plane crashing?
Speaker 5: Well, I want to watch love Story.
Speaker 4: I like that kind of you will love it.
Speaker 2: I just know he was so good looking.
Speaker 4: He was, I know, That's what I'm saying. That's why I said, if you look like him, shout out, because there.
Speaker 2: Were people back old days that were so good looking that if I were alive then I'd have been like, Wow, they're really good looking. I think old Oh black and white.
Speaker 5: Oh Audrey Hepburn A plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful, maybe one of the most beautifulmen I've ever seen. Yeap like fir ast television women like when she was unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it just it was it was hard to see really how beautiful she was because everything was black.
Speaker 2: And white when I was a teenager. But I wasn't a teenager at the same time. I would have oh, boy, Marsha Brady. As a teenager, I would have Oh, I wouldn't have because she wouldn't have let me. But also when I was watching that from like the sixties and seventies, but I was a teenager, and I was like that, that's as a teenager. That's the hottest thing I've ever seen when she was a teenager. Yeah, it's crazy. You know what's coming up next week on the Bobbycast? I think Tuesday of next week one of my childhood crushes, my interview with her Danik and mckeller who played Winny Cooper on Oh Yeah on uh one of your years. Yep, so really enjoyed it. But Ashley mcbrides up now. But Danick mckeller will be on next week. Are you good over there, Joe good done?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That was my story.
Speaker 2: I got one that you'll find interesting. I got two, which one I want to go with? They buried Elmncho in a golden casket?
Speaker 4: Yeah I saw that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which you think?
Speaker 3: I thought?
Speaker 4: Wow? I was Then I was like, how do you even have a funeral for that guy? I don't know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what happens? Like do they just give you his body? Beat? Like he's dead?
Speaker 2: So do they ever lose his body? Like I thought he died. I don't think they. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: I mean, does he go to a corner?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like if you're a criminal and like you would normally go to jail if they caught you, but you're dead now, so you can't commit any more crimes. They just be back to the family. I guess that's my question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think whoever killed him, they just left him right there. It's like he's like, boom.
Speaker 5: Boom boom, dad, move on, family can just take him back.
Speaker 2: If not family, like the other cartoil members grab his body and then m yeah, I don't know the leader of the Is this a story? You thought I was gonna like you like ELEMENTA no interested in because you're so poor.
Speaker 4: Sorry, the way you said it was like I thought it was gonna be like, you know, mental health minded.
Speaker 2: No, the one that you were gonna like is this one here? Min's penis is up six inches over the past twenty years. Stallion, Yeah, no, that's not that's not a story. Why are you Why do you act like you're the one that you lead us here?
Speaker 4: You know we're all talking about it. And then I was like, oh, I don't know, is it is?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: You mumble under your bread still that's what it is. And then you act like we're the crazy and then we're.
Speaker 4: The perves and you are you dirty, Okay.
Speaker 2: The leader of the Jeallesco New Generation.
Speaker 4: School is silent.
Speaker 5: It's it's a j.
Speaker 4: You're why stop no, but I'm sort of my dad was fluent.
Speaker 5: It's a j.
Speaker 2: You can't do my dad was fluent. That's like saying I have black friends.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I told you. At my family reunion, we would go and I'd be like, Dad, there's more Mexican people here than white. And he was like, that's our family, Like they were just part. They weren't like not like blood, but just like fili. Like that's just like growing up in South Texas. That's get this. There's a guy on the cruise happened to be Mexican. I met him just saying that. Came up to me. He's like, hey, I've been wanting to tell you, like I used to work for your dad at Gaddytown College station.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And he was like yeah, mister Cliff and he said that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: He was like yeah. And whenever y'all talk about how he was or him talking, he was like he always was. When they were building it, like a lot of the workers spoke Spanish, so my dad was always talking to them in Spanish. What my dad said. If anybody got mistreated, my dad would go off on people, and then he always took care of like the crew. And that just warmed my heart because I always knew that about my dad. But to be someone like I'm there watching it, you know, so I but I'm like popping up in and like seeing how my dad is with the crew, and then to hear from an employee say, oh no, that's literally how he was. That was cool.
Speaker 2: That kind of makes me a little bit emotional. That's really cool. Ye have somebody it was the first part was crazy that someone goes ice work for your dad, but then for them to like confirm your best homes and thoughts, Yeah, with some memory in there. Oh man, that's awesome. Yeah, that was coolin that was awesome. Your dad was like funny, like just it was funny. Your dad was just like for an old man wild Yeah, and like his like his he was just like, ah, I did know how to explain it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly, like when I think about certain things, we don't really have a lot in common.
Speaker 2: But like he I only got to know him way later, like when we started getting together. Yeah. Your mom was awesome too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was. They both were. That's why he was trying to get back together with her when she was dying.
Speaker 2: I didn't. There were probably a decade where I would just spend my birthday by myself because I didn't have any family or anything. And then I went to Amy's house once for my birthday. Her mom made me a whole chicken fried steak dinner for my born I don't think all my favorite things. I didn't really know what was going on. And I got there and I was like, we've done this. Yeah, you did not want it. And then my mom was like, I did not want it. I didn't want people going through effort for me. That's what it was about. I don't want people, don't want people do think for me.
Speaker 5: You're You're better now about that a little bit.
Speaker 2: My wife has somewhat conditioned me to at least not be as vocally uncomfortable, even if I am. But yeah, no, yeah, your dad was Your dad was awesome, your mom was awesome. That's a really cool story about your dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know when he came up to me, I was like okay. And then I would see him around the boat later and it was like Eddie met him too.
Speaker 5: Right, I met him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes to your dad. Another guy, the guy that worked way cooler.
Speaker 4: Got even cooler, and the guy we're just at sea.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the Jalisco Cartel gold casket, that whole service for him. What's so interesting? And if you go and you look and you listen to the Bobby Cast with Mariano Vanzeller, I don't think better of how the cartel does what they do. It's terrible. They kill people in ways that are so quick, thoughtless, absolute cruelty. Her spending time with them and talking about how it's generational and kids grow up and see their dads doing it because their grandpas did it, and it's just part of that culture. It's not you go and I'm going to go in and decide to be a bad guy, like I guess I'm going to commit to being.
Speaker 3: A bad guy.
Speaker 2: Like to hear her talk about that, because she's been in it. I don't have a perspective that it's anymore right. I know of me does. But I think there's a bit of nuance to the people involved in how some of them have no choice but to be involved. Some of them are culturally involved from the second they're born.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean when you say that's similar to all organized crime, like.
Speaker 2: Mob a lot mobsters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's similar to everything in life, like really whatever you see.
Speaker 2: Your parents, And I'm not criaking all of that if you like. Look, I was my grandma's Pentecostal, very much to a Pentecostal. So when I was very young, I went to That's what I was. I was a Pentecostal kid because I went to Pentecostal church all the time. And then later after she got sick, I went to Baptist church all the time. But it's like I was born in that. So that's what I was, and I didn't know until I got later, until later that that was kind of crazy. When they were speaking in tongues, I don't know who they're speaking to. While you ever see people's making tongues, Yes, it's crazy. Yeah, and hey, what however you want to connect, good for you ain't hurting anybody. Let it rip. But man, if I see that now, I'm like, oh, I think.
Speaker 5: What's it's funny is watching kids see it for the first time, Like what is what are they doing? Because it's yeah, it's it's different, it's strange, it's shocking. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I again we'll say, I'm not comparing being in the cartel to church. I'm just comparing to you are the environment you're brought up in a lot of times, and it's a really hope. I If you don't, I just don't go. I don't care. But if you are interested, go back and listen to that Bobby caast just where the Bobby Casts feed and it's really good. But even her talking about the hackers, man, I think about that, it hurts my heart, Like these people living in these countries, they are so poor, and they're taught how to do this to Americans because we're everybody in America is rich and it doesn't hurt us if we lose a little bit of money. This is how they're taught. And then when she was talking to them, she was like, why do you feel like it's okay? And they're like, have you seen how much money they have? And she's like what she goes they some of them have a thousand dollars, Like to them, that's ten million because they have so little. And also, if my kid was hungry, I would steal I.
Speaker 5: Yes, we all would for sure.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's what's up. I think about that a lot. That's a cool story about your dad and Jellysco.
Speaker 5: And if you can't go, that's better man. Last night, speaking of that, my kids were asking me to roll my r because they can't do it. They think it's hilarious when I roll my rs, like what saying my name and they're like, they all tried and they couldn't do it. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: The other story that I really thought you would like is Chick fil A change their waffle fries due to backlash.
Speaker 4: They change them back.
Speaker 2: I want to read it.
Speaker 4: I liked the improvement.
Speaker 2: Breath, take a breath. Chick fil A's reverse course and remove peace starts from their waffle potato fries. They've added it while to keep the fries crispier, and it was working. Customers have been complaining about it ever since.
Speaker 5: That's the extra crispy you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's like a just like a coach.
Speaker 2: So you don't like this story, then correct.
Speaker 4: Like well, I mean, listen. I liked their fries either way, but I was enjoying the crunch.
Speaker 2: Chick Fila has announced they have removed peace Starts from their waffle potato fry.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm fine with it because I'm down for one lesson ingredient, you know, like JF.
Speaker 2: Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had years ago to stay. They added it two years ago to help fries date crispy er. But that was not a popular move. Customers complained about the texture and flavor. They've been pushing for them to change their original recipe and so effect effective immediately, People Magazine.
Speaker 4: A company listening to the people. Maybe Checks Nick, so listen next.
Speaker 5: Well, what did they do again?
Speaker 4: They changed their flavor profile of their cheese cheddar flavored.
Speaker 2: Checks might be the only one they'll complain about it.
Speaker 4: I'm not because I posted about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I'm not on a Facebook message board.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of us.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, okay, We're now going to go and check out with the boat. Everybody good, good, going over to the boat. What'd you call that ship?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 5: That's a cruise ship.
Speaker 2: Cruise ship. Let's check in with everybody. Sell a roll call today, Morgan, Hello, Hello, a wet Morgan.
Speaker 1: Scuba yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: I felt like Scuba has to be the most tired because he's got to serve dual roles. He's out there, he's hosting some stuff, but he's also got to manage everything. And also him and I like are doing are doing show stuff. Scuba and I are talking about show stuff constantly. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got emails from him this morning too.
Speaker 2: I got client stuff from him where lunch talks. You didn't agree with that? No, No, Scooba ain't managing nothing.
Speaker 9: Why would I would say? Mentally tired more than anything. I think that like Lunchbox and Morgan are mentally and physically tired having to run all over the place and talk to lots of different people. I mean, on a fair level, we're all drowned with everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just didn't.
Speaker 7: I mean he had He's not like running me and Morgan, like, he's not managing us.
Speaker 2: Like he's not making sure that you get to places.
Speaker 4: There's other people.
Speaker 1: We have other people for that, because Scuba has places he has to be like. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like he has That's what I was saying.
Speaker 7: But that's what I'm saying. He doesn't have to worry about us. He hasn't worried about us. We see him at dinner.
Speaker 2: But text him every once in a while if something goes wrong, they go to Scuba and go, can you get we need this so right.
Speaker 6: There has been times where Scuba's been the guy where you're looking for that text message and he goes, hey, launch and Ray, here's your breakdown of the most confusing schedule ever. These are the two things you need to do. This is all you need to know. And I've thanked him so many times. I might do be if you without that text, we really didn't understand the schedule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, I'm wasting time on all that.
Speaker 1: But everybody, I'm not going to argue Tomato tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You've already argued already aside.
Speaker 1: I'm on a boat man. There's no arguing on a boat ship.
Speaker 2: So today, yeah, whatever it is. Oh boy, Scuba today, where are you guys?
Speaker 9: We're in between Sorry, we're in between Bemini and our port at Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 3: We're like right in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: I saw that Bemini may had a hotel on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah they did.
Speaker 9: They have a Resorts World, which is where we were posted up for that Bemini thing yesterday. And they even rented us a hotel room to you for showers, which no one used. And I saw people from our company using it instead of.
Speaker 2: A shocking yeah way if they if they rented you one, why didn't you use it, Lunchbocks.
Speaker 7: Because it was fifteen minutes from the beach like we had there was They were like, if you want to go in between events to the hotel room, but it would have made no sense, like we were on a beach and they were like, you can go shower and I'm like, no, but I'm on a beach, Like it.
Speaker 1: Made no sense.
Speaker 7: It was really I think rented for other people in our company that are on this boat ship to go hang out by the pool at the resort.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask a question, Lunchbocks. I'll start with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Are you having fun?
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I'm having a lot of fun. I'm having a lot of fun. It doesn't sound like every day it feels like you get angrier. No, No, I mean I'm having a lot of fun. But there's things that are like, what like I just don't understand why we would rent a hotel room. And it really feels like there's people from our company on this boat that wanted to go hang out of a resort and they went and hung out of a resort. So your frustrations are like, I can't I can't get a drink package. But we're really hotel rooms for these people to go hang out at a resort.
Speaker 2: Your frustrations are very much work related, Yes, not frustratinging else.
Speaker 1: No, everything else is awesome. Oh it's awesome.
Speaker 5: I'm confused.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I think he seed like the gambling, the listeners, the drinking, the fun. He likes all that.
Speaker 1: That is awesome.
Speaker 2: If you were just there on vacation, Oh my gosh, it would.
Speaker 7: Be incredible, incredible. If I didn't have a care in the world. Oh, it'd be amazing.
Speaker 2: Because we haven't got to talk to you last couple days because you were doing like neked Dude Bingo or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, I did.
Speaker 7: I thought it was Dude Bingo. I did Tequila Sunrise Bingo. And let me tell you, that was the most packed event they've had on this ship.
Speaker 6: And I can confirm it was. People said that Baser couldn't even go down there and see him.
Speaker 3: There was that many people at it.
Speaker 7: And they said it was the largest jackpot in the ship's history for the Bingo. Why because there was so many people, It's how many people signing up to play. That's how they determine the jackpot. And it was the biggest jackpot in ship history.
Speaker 3: But what about they're moving in to the theater for this next one?
Speaker 2: What about the boozy part? Like, what is everyb a drunk in the morning to do it?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, there's like a special tequila drink for that mingo that you can buy at that bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tequila Sunrise Tequila's.
Speaker 2: Drink it in good morning. They drink tequila all around.
Speaker 1: The clock on a ship. There is no night and day. It is just day. It is just drink. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Or is it always just night?
Speaker 1: That could be all night. I don't know.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter. But everybody's always got booze in their hand.
Speaker 2: Have you gone to any shows, Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: I've been to every show man. I've been seeing every artist.
Speaker 2: Who's been the best. No, Keith Urban, because he's obviously the best.
Speaker 7: But I would say Scotty mccrurry was pretty good. I've never seen him before. And then I'm gonna tell you what Leanne rhymes.
Speaker 2: She can still sing, She can still I forgot I saw that clipper yesterday singing. She do all the hits, did all the hits.
Speaker 7: She was really good and I mean crowd loved it. They were into it.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say those were the two best beside Keith.
Speaker 2: What's been your highlight? Three moments from the cruise?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, oh drinking, gambling and no, I haven't done any of that.
Speaker 2: I haven't done any of that.
Speaker 1: Jeez. What's the third?
Speaker 7: Oh in beach man, The beach is awesome. These beaches we go to, like, Look, I'm not a beach guy, but this might be the type of beach I need where it is not too hot. The water's a little chilly, but when you get in, it is fantastic. In the water, I've never seen water like this. It is like so cool blue, it is like and there's different shades.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's awesome.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip yesterday. It could have just been a bad video. It looked like you wiped out running into the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 7: Morgan wanted to film a TikTok of running into the water, but no.
Speaker 5: Drunk for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh you think.
Speaker 7: It's a boat man, It's like, no, it's because the boat rocks in my mouth goes one way.
Speaker 2: No, listen, it's okay if you are. It's different than if you were in here drunk. Here and here drunk. We have a problem. Are you drunk right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: No, But I do appreciate the listeners looking out for me that have drink packages, that have been handing me drink this morning drinks. I mean, I really do appreciate that. That goes a long way. But no, I didn't know there was a drop off in the ocean. So I'm running, running, and I step and there's no ocean. I just and then guess what. My sunglasses went out to see.
Speaker 2: There's a cliff and it's like a cliff.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was a big cliff and like a drop off.
Speaker 2: Did anybody else know and didn't tell you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: He was told he just did. No.
Speaker 1: No, here's the thing.
Speaker 7: They said there is one, but they didn't tell me where. And when you're running in a video, you don't have time to do easy steps.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to just make the video and you can walk out and see first before the videocause.
Speaker 3: That's so clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like you're yeah shooting at JJ Abrams you got one take explosion.
Speaker 5: Wait, were those the sunglasses you weren't you buy those sunglasses? You just bought them, didn't You just bought.
Speaker 7: Them in Key West Man. They lasted me three days. Yeah, so they are gone there out to see rest in peace.
Speaker 2: Something that we've been talking about the last couple of days is, and I know our listeners have heard me say this, I'm gonna just say it again. Initially, whenever we were doing this cruise, we were gonna split everybody up, so everybody had like really good energy for a couple days at a time.
Speaker 3: Eddie.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to go for three Amy and Morgan, we're going to come in and then you and Ray. Wasn't Ray at the time, but you and Scuba or whomever gonna do the last part. My question to you is next week or next year? Do you still want to do all seven days?
Speaker 1: Next year? I am on for all seven so.
Speaker 2: You want to do it.
Speaker 1: I want to do it. I want to be on here all all seven days.
Speaker 2: I had a little bit of guilt because I didn't know if you were just so exhausted.
Speaker 7: Oh I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm exhausted, but I want to be here for all seven days because it is so freaking fun.
Speaker 2: It is so fun, Ray, what about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: For me and Bazer, I went to Jamaica a couple months ago on our vacation during the Christmas holiday, and we can't do more than four nights five days. So like, honestly, it is almost SOS mode right now. People are I'm setting between me and Bazer. People are losing their voices. People are dying out here. Man, get us back to land.
Speaker 4: So it's confirmed that next year's cruise is seven.
Speaker 2: Like, I have no idea. I just know that so many people signed up initially, well for this one. It filled the second one. There have been so many people sign up even on the boat and listeners that I know we're doing it. We've already signed Riley Green to be that wanted like the Keith urban type artist, the big one. And we'll sign others.
Speaker 1: But we got others. Oh, we already signed others.
Speaker 2: You can't talk about those yet, but I know, well, yeah, they're on the website. I can look right now.
Speaker 3: They put them up.
Speaker 1: There, they were on the they were on the sheet of paper there they were handing out.
Speaker 2: Now with the cabins yeah, Randy Hauser, Laurena Lena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's another one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fun, I bet you.
Speaker 2: Why do they always bring someone that they have to like separate me from I saw that man, Chrissy Young. They all like they're gonna get Lee Rice, make sure that we're not around each other. They're gonna bring in Chrissy Young. Make sure we're not around each other. But that'd be good. That's cool. They're already signing these artists. That'll be fun.
Speaker 5: And then seven days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've already signed up for the seven day package, already got my hat. I renewed for twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Well, that's cool, that's cool that you've had such a good time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I mean these listeners are bananas though, they are bananas.
Speaker 1: What you crazy?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: They just want to they all, I mean, they got NonStop. They just go go go, go, go, go, go, go, go go go.
Speaker 2: It's their vacation though, I know, like for us saying, it's a bit different because you have things as schedule and things you have to do. They get to go to sleep or take a nap in the middle of day for three hours, and you guys have to go and like host things and you know, host outside beach events and.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and you're right, and they do it, and I will be complimentary of some of that. They're like, I don't know how you guys do it with us. We just lounge around on chairs and you guys got to go, go, go go. I'm like mad respect because they actually realize that we're working. Some of them are like, oh my gosh, why are you tired. We're we're doing a party.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, I'm working too, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe one day of the seven I can get it just blocked out where you have to do nothing except you just get to go and not not to host, but you can you can participate in about Bingo's cool.
Speaker 1: I like that. I think you said everything.
Speaker 7: Well I didn't hear, but sorry, yeah, no, I don't want to do but yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you remember, Oh my family back home. I talked to my wife at the beginning of the week. Uh, the middle kid had strap. She had strap.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're gone and they have strap.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so she was dying and she had to get into baseball and basketball games and baseball practice birthday parties.
Speaker 1: But she powered through. And then now the youngest one has croup.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she had to stick his head in the freezer.
Speaker 7: No, no, you well, we found out that what you're supposed to do when he had it over Christmas.
Speaker 1: Is if he doesn't have the wheezing, so you don't go to that have to go to the hospital.
Speaker 7: You just stick their head in the freezer and the cold air will help the breathing.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd like to say I do have a PhD, but not MD. When you have the croup usually you don't get it again for a couple of years. Antibodies any any right, if you get a cold, you don't usually get one the next week because you buy it all.
Speaker 1: Strap.
Speaker 7: Don't tell that to Strap. We've been getting in a lot.
Speaker 4: I think his household is a little different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Petri dish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but eventually everybody gets it and then you're.
Speaker 4: Again, I think we've determined his household is a little different.
Speaker 2: But you're right about the freezer thing. Yeah, it's breathing in cold air.
Speaker 7: Yeah, usually if you don't have cold air, you just like if you live in a cold place like Massachusetts and it's snowing, you can go outside example Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I talked to some people.
Speaker 7: I've talked to some Massachusetts people on the boat and they were talking about how they just got a bunch of snow when they were on the boat. They're like, we look and we got four more inches. And I'm like, oh, that's why it was on top of mine.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Are you happy that you're not home during all that? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I feel bad that I'm not home. I'm happy you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, it's hard. It's hard talking to the family when you're on the boat because they're just like, how's everything going out there?
Speaker 2: You don't want to act like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I tell my wife, oh man, this is miserable. I haven't had any fun at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It rained the other day her, I haven't had any fun. How was that? You know what looked cool? The rain?
Speaker 1: Uh? We were inside when it rained, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: On the boat, like you just go out on it, like the deck or the veranda as they would call it. I called my Branda Lambert. I would be on my Branda Lambert and if it like that would be a cool place for the rain when you're out of the sea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it was so cool because it doesn't last that long, right guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you drive out of it.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean it scared me because I had the door open and I heard the boom yeah, and I was like, what what was that?
Speaker 1: And then it started raining and I was like, oh, that's cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I watched a lightning strike out in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 2: It was the coolest thing I've ever seen scuba. Any chance you got to go to the pilot Captain.
Speaker 9: Deck, I have not, no, because we're supposed to shoot a video when you were here the first day and do like a hole behind the scenes tour and then they said we couldn't go anywhere behind the scenes, and I think it's part of it, so we cancel her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't been able to see it. I was curious myself to check it out.
Speaker 2: You want some breaking news, Yes, Britney. Britney Spears arrested in California for dui for Oh No, my Girl. Britney Spears was arrested in Ventura Call, Venturrey County, California, Wednesday night for a dui. The pop star was handcuffed by the California Highway Patrol. Imagine those cops getting it rest Brittany. You know, they're like, this is crazy. They can't say it because a body cam, but you know, like.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey this is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's Britney, It's freaking Britney Spears. The pop star was handcuffed nine thirty pm. She was booked by the sheriff's apartment around three am. She was released from jail around six am. TMZ has reached out for her team for comment. Anything else on that might that's it.
Speaker 3: I hate that I.
Speaker 4: Do too, So everybody obviously okay. It wasn't like a yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think Britney's okay.
Speaker 4: I know she's not okay, but I mean if you're drunk driving, like you could get somebody, you could, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You could be her also yourself. Yeah yeah, Morgan, what good happened yesterday? Oh well?
Speaker 8: It's honestly, meeting all the listeners has been the most fun part.
Speaker 1: Like everybody just has.
Speaker 8: All different stories connections to the show. Like the things that they come up and tell us is truly they feel like there are friends, and it's fun to see them get to have this like cool experience with people, like they're hanging out with us, we're playing we're gambling with them, We're laying by the pool with them, we're on the beach with them, and they they just feel like that's the coolest thing ever. And it's really fun to be part of that and to like be part of the one who they think is a friend, like, you know, I'm a small part in this, and and you guys, like they talk about all the stories and connections with you guys, And that's probably been the coolest part of all of this, is just the fact that we've gotten it really a chance to hang out with our listeners for like the first time ever.
Speaker 2: How many in this capacity? How many times did you see the people they gave you the money?
Speaker 1: Oh, I saw them a lot.
Speaker 2: Saw I'm on the beach yesterday too. They were gambling on the beach.
Speaker 4: You can gamble on the beach. Yeah.
Speaker 1: At the Resource World there was a casino.
Speaker 2: Oh, so, do they want you to keep gambling? Did they want did you do you make the deal to give it half the money back?
Speaker 7: Anything?
Speaker 8: Yet that's gonna happen today because we're on the boat all day today. So I'm planning to go back into the casino and find them.
Speaker 2: Did you gamble it? All. I did it yesterday.
Speaker 4: No, I was a busy day yesterday.
Speaker 2: Raymond, di'd you gamble it all?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 6: I believe the We couldn't the first day, maybe it was the second, and that was that's when I did my thing. I did one thousand dollars and cashed out. Baser woke up. She's never seen so much money on the kitchen table before. She maybe's given back about eighty of it. But yeah, sitting pretty heavy at about a thousand, right now, what'd you start with? We came with only we could only take out two hundred at the ATM. I gave her one hundred and twenty for a slot machine. She lost it one hundred and twenty seconds, and I had eighty dollars to play craps, And I mean I played all night with a couple listeners, just kept throwing. I mean we were hitting tens and fours. When that's happening, there's no stop in you. And it was phenomenal. Yeah, so I haven't gambled a year and then one thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Oh and one of the time when ray was there, I rolled three sevens on the company like the opening.
Speaker 5: Crabs and she knows what she's talking about.
Speaker 2: Three sevens, like yeah, like three in a row on the opening role, got it, got it? Guess that's a winner on the opening role. That's winner.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was huge, and that was after though I did throw the dice off the table a few times because I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know what to do. Ray, you've won eight hundred dollars. You're totally eight up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just kind of times betting against the table, which is what I teach people.
Speaker 2: I hate sometimes do that. I want to punch. Mean, so you can bet does the table wins, You can bet the table loses that don't come. And so when someone bets that, everybody hates them because the whole table is like rooting for the whole table.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's always like the thumb part.
Speaker 2: Yes, and there's one person who bets against the whole table, and so when everybody else loses, they're happy. That's what Ray was doing.
Speaker 5: Oh vibe kill Yeah, but I mean he was winning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I also I mean that's also I was able to teach people. I maybe I wasn't even a class and I was just doing it for free. And so there was easily ten to fifteen people every night. Every night, I'm teaching how to play craps. It said, it's just like the stock market. People make it complicated. You're rooting for the seven originally, or you're rooting for the seven every time after that? Which one would you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: All always do every time after that?
Speaker 6: And so that's why I want a thousand dollars and taught tons of people to game of craps.
Speaker 2: Did you Well, that's not really teaching these that's it's.
Speaker 6: Simplifying a complicated board that nobody understood. And they just said, wow, nobody's explained it to me like that. And I said, yeah, fair. And that's also what the government does. They don't want you to understand the stock market.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, that's true.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 2: You know, I love wading into this area. Did you get a new hat? Now?
Speaker 6: I've had the Detroit Tigers And it's the easiest thing because then you don't have to say where you're from. People know where you're from Detroit, Michigan. It's all the same thing. And then they're also they know it's me. There's not the question, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Are you Eddie?
Speaker 2: Oh are you Bobby? Which I've gotten a couple of times. Not Bobby, trust me, you've not gotten that one time I have? I have so oh well, not lie, But I mean, is it one of the elderly people gotta said?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I mean, like one of the eight year olds that can't see as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's I mean, honestly, some of them really don't even know what we look like. And a lot of these people haven't hooked up Wi Fi, so they haven't been seeing videos. So are you Bobby or not? You wear the Detroit hat? They know Ray Michigan, that dude. But I've had so many ladies. My best part has been the pool in the hot tub because I will get in the hot tub with Baser and it'll be me and her, and in about thirty minutes it's me and eight women. And then I'll go to the pool and it's me and Baser chilling there. Next thing you know, it is mean about ten women and we're having the best conversations of all times. So like whatever reason, talking about anyway, surrogacy, best cancer, everything, overcoming adversity, losing husbands, how do you and then you book a cruise the next day. I mean, I've had the deepest conversations with these women. But the thing is, I can't marry them all. I'm already married when I told him, But I said, for this cruise, I can hear your stories.
Speaker 2: I can hear you out and I can tell it on the radio. That's the best I can do. He can't marry them all, guys, He is right, he can be in here. But do you know why? I asked if that was a new hat?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Do you guys know why? I asked? He has a stickers All the stickers are covering the bottom of it like he's it's nineteen ninety six and he's a member of two Live crew.
Speaker 6: You can make fun of me all you want. I've had so many people. Morgan can attest this as well. Say you are hands down the hottest guy on.
Speaker 5: The ship, the hottest guy on the ship.
Speaker 2: Morgan has the quote, Morgan, what is the quote? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is funny.
Speaker 8: Woman came up to me, she goes, I didn't realize, right, it was such a hot to Molly.
Speaker 2: Was she one of those that couldn't see Maybe we were teetering a little bit.
Speaker 3: There's like seventy seven.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Sorry, Ray, do you think you're the hottest guy on the boat.
Speaker 6: I would say, yeah, who is uh one of the parmelsee dudes, he's pretty good looking the lead singer, but Matt other than I mean, that's I I was gonna say. I think in like forty five minutes, I've already basers already booked.
Speaker 2: We're doing the hot tub again with a couple ladies.
Speaker 4: So it's on the schedule.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 6: It's unscheduled. We'll just go out there. We'll do the hot top pool. That's where they know how to find us. So they say, we always know you and baids are gonna be out here with the.
Speaker 2: Momosas and do you leave with ladies? I can't marry you off.
Speaker 6: But no, we start light and then next thing you know, we're hearing about, you know, with the one lady, she's she loves being pregnant so much. She said that she yes for another. She said she's had like four of her own kids, and she's carried for four of her friends.
Speaker 2: She's had she's given birth eight times.
Speaker 6: And the dude said he's actually addicted to pregnancy because he'll actually feel the depression, he feels the mood swings. He said, it's almost like he's giving birth when she goes through the birthing process.
Speaker 4: What so there, so she she's married.
Speaker 6: So she's married. We met the dude and they said, but I was like kidding. I said, oh, you guys could carry our kid and they said no, but eight times and she said I she said, I love the process.
Speaker 2: Of being pregnant. I'm addicted to it. Hey, lunchbox, interesting.
Speaker 1: Do you know who's the hottest guy in the cruise? Probably me?
Speaker 2: I just wondered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't know, but.
Speaker 7: Hanging out of the pool, you know, because every time I go to the pool it's pretty crowded, so I don't know where that ray ever gets there first.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know. I haven't been to the pool because there's so many people.
Speaker 7: It's like so crowded and people are jamming, and I'm like, well, there's not gonna spot for me, all right.
Speaker 1: And I don't have time. Busy working man.
Speaker 2: Are you guys getting any naps in?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's good grief. No.
Speaker 6: No, we tried before dinner yesterday. We all went to dinner last night together. But the nap was impossible. Your mind's racing. We're in the mini, we're doing conch. We're chewing on a golf cart in the most beautiful water you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: How you supposed to take a nap after that?
Speaker 5: You ate conch?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was, and they all had to.
Speaker 3: We went to a local for that.
Speaker 9: We were laving and we got on a golf cart with a local dude and I had a bargain with him. We got on there. I asked him for some smoke. He hooked it up. We went to.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I got on the thing and I was like, hey, man, he got some smoke.
Speaker 3: He goes, He goes, yeah, my brother, there got some smoke. He got twenty.
Speaker 9: I said, I don't know, let me see what it looks like. He pops it over. It looks like a little small, little pinner. I was, I'll give you five bucks for that, and he go he goes, no, man, twenty And I said, and I'll give you five. And we drove away and he goes, fine, fifteen and.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'll take it. So we took it. It was I don't know what it was. It was a Jeffrey and had all kinds of stuff inside of it.
Speaker 2: None of us knows what any of that means.
Speaker 4: And also this sounds very dangerous, not to.
Speaker 3: Scott did it before in other islands. We're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I trust Scuba to make bad decisions because I feel like he's made enough to know what you're bad on, what you're really bad.
Speaker 5: And you know what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: By the way, conch isn't a drug right now, This is how closely I am. Yeah, we're gonna do some conch.
Speaker 5: That's why I was confused. I asked him about conch and then you started talking about whatever.
Speaker 9: He I want to give you the full scop of how we got to that point was conch.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 9: So so everyone was going to the left, we went to the right. We went into town where everyone actually lives in Bimity, which, by the way, if you guys like sports, you know VJ.
Speaker 3: Edgecombe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the basketball, Yeah, from the Sixers. That's that's like they're king he he's from Beminy and so they'll praise him. Yeah he's from here, so they're all excited about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's really good and they didn't expect him to be that good that quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so that was pretty cool to hear about. We talked about that.
Speaker 9: We get to the conk place and then it's a local guy and you walk up and there's a guy named Marcus drinking rum punch and he's over there and he goes right out into the ocean and he grabs those you know those shells where it's kind of like looks like you put it's your ear and you can hear the ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what he grabs.
Speaker 9: One of those, pulls out this snail, looks like snatch.
Speaker 3: He grabs it.
Speaker 9: He pulls out some sort of like little like like clear liquid thing for the scuba.
Speaker 2: Thanks. He's doing his alternative show right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you go ahead.
Speaker 9: And he pulls up this clear liquid like vertebrae. And it's me, Ray, my wife and Ray's wife at this point, and we eat that.
Speaker 5: We eat the whole thing.
Speaker 9: They're chopping it up, and then we hear from lunchbox, which we won't get into all of his other stuff.
Speaker 7: No, no, but I said, hey, where are you guys at And they said, we're at Smitty's.
Speaker 1: It's a bar in town.
Speaker 7: And I told our golf cart with our guy from our company on my hey, can you drop me off at Smitty's and our company man of no, we have to go right back to the ship. We are not allowed to go anywhere else. I'm like, we have three hours. He goes, no, we cannot, and I'm like, let me off. So then I had to walk through Bim and he looking for a bar. I mean, I'm just on the side of the road like, oh my gosh, I'm never gonna find this place.
Speaker 1: Here we go and then I found Smitties.
Speaker 3: It comes up and Marcus goes, you know that white boy right now? And I said, yeah, I know him. And he comes up walking.
Speaker 7: And he goes, you want some my rum punch bunch, go inside, get a cup, and I have just on my rum punch.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any of his rum punch. That sounded dangerous.
Speaker 9: Amy, Yes, Amy, that was like in a plastic jug wrapped in a bag.
Speaker 3: And we're like, I don't take your smoke, but I don't trust that.
Speaker 5: Like, so, how did he cook the counch?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Was it cook it raw? Dude?
Speaker 4: Raw?
Speaker 9: He chopped it right up there for you. You can add tomato, siffy wand or onions. But I had mine with just the meat and onions likelime Oh, dude, it was freaking phenomenal delicious, and I bought some for a driver, Richie.
Speaker 3: He was a nice dude.
Speaker 9: Uh, yeah, it was. It was a phenomenal local experience.
Speaker 7: And the only problem is, uh, Scuba didn't have enough money, so we had to stay there as hostages and they had to take Scuba to the ATM.
Speaker 2: They had to take them to get the money.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, because I needed money to I was the only that had cash, but I didn't have enough cash, so I had to pay the driver but also pay for the conk. So they took me to a conscious conk.
Speaker 3: No, it's not conscious. Oh it's conker. It's conk. Yeah, thousand percent. Yeah, trust me, it's conk.
Speaker 1: I was gonna try to argue, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: All you want is coned.
Speaker 7: Know. I was gonna argue with Hey, I was gonna argue on your behalf, but I don't know, so I didn't want to.
Speaker 5: I sure, why not?
Speaker 2: And he just ate it yesterday, you know, Yeah, since I was.
Speaker 9: Nine years old do it from Florida and then so we did all that and then we got back to the boat.
Speaker 3: But I would tell you this one thing.
Speaker 9: Man, our staff sure, whatever, they make it so stressful, more stressful than it needs to be because they are on you hard about everything and we're adults.
Speaker 3: We get to our stuff.
Speaker 9: We'd never been late for anything, but they try to kill a little bit of the vibe. And I feel bad for someone like Lunchbox who's trying to enjoy stuff and he keeps getting the s end of the stick on everything that we do and it's mostly on their behalf with their stress levels.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that? Again, we've had this conversation where he gets a bad card, gets a bad room. Why is that, Lunchbox?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Do you have an opinion?
Speaker 9: Everything he's done there has been some sort of problem to it for him.
Speaker 3: And where's me Ray and Morgan? Yeah, we have some humps in the road, but nearly nowhere as bad as has been for Lunchbox on everything that he does.
Speaker 5: I mean, guys, I feel like it's easy, like he gets on air and trashes everything that they do, like the whole planning process. He trashed the organizers on what they were doing already, so of course they're gonna make it harder for him.
Speaker 2: Uh well, guys.
Speaker 7: Say I didn't do a good job organizing it. Okay, here we go, let's see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he wonders why.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they're not nice to me. All right, well, I'm back at it. What's up today? Before we let you guys go? What's up today?
Speaker 4: I'm about to go do boozy bingo.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they're gonna die tequila at like three pm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tequila tasting. Baby.
Speaker 5: How are you guys going to adjust to the real world when you get back.
Speaker 1: We're not. We're staying here, coming back. We're getting on another cruise ship.
Speaker 5: We're doing this.
Speaker 3: Were a living now.
Speaker 2: All right. We'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Good to see everybody. Talk to you guys soon.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 2: All right, they're gone. That's gonna do it for us. Thank you everybody for being here, and then we will see you guys tomorrow. Bye, guys,