Speaker 1: What you got now they moved Big Mama.
Speaker 2: Should I say let's go cat down? They moved Big Mama.
Speaker 3: Clean service.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to. Can I stick to the owner of the company.
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 4: It's this Robert. The owner is Robert. It's just Robert.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, this is mister Robert. How can I help you?
Speaker 4: My name is Corruthers. Y'all, y'all clean, y'all clean my uh my my house last week?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: And when y'all moved the furniture to clean the carpet, somebody, somebody moved my grandmother off the coffee table. He not in there, no more.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on from sir. Do you know what what day did we clean your house on? Sir?
Speaker 4: Last Wednesday? Y'all clean my house.
Speaker 3: We came to your house on Wednesday of last week. What's your address, sir.
Speaker 4: Big Mama's it's okay, Big mom.
Speaker 3: Sir. Hello, you said your name is corrupted and we came to your house on Wednesday. If you don't mind, can I have your address?
Speaker 4: Sleep y'all big mama, big mo Okay.
Speaker 3: Mister Coruthers, listen, if if if we if your grandmother now, was your grandmother laying on the carpet. I mean, my guys don't move people, sir. We would not have our.
Speaker 4: Grandmother, my grandma, she was on the she was on the coffee table. Her her urn was on the coffee table. Oh real mother pants rehee lad, y'all if somebody moved it and now the vase is still having.
Speaker 3: That Okay, okay, okay, I'm sorry. So you're saying that you're mister mister grugg, I am so sorry. I just lost on my grandmother not too long ago, sir. I know how you feel. Now, I'm listen. My guys would not have knocked over a vase or something like that, or they would have told me if they knocked over. So are you sure that it was my cleaning service?
Speaker 4: I ain't have. Nobody had no two different carper cleaning services to come by in the same week. Man, y'all the only ones came by there, y'all, the ones who did it, y'all, the one more on my grandmama and now my grandmama go mister correct. Grandma'm gonna go home. Man.
Speaker 3: Mister Carruthers, I'm sorry about it, but if you would give me your address, I can confirm that that actually was my company that came by you. I apologize, sir, uh Trump.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I beg one lid. Why up?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so sorry, sir. Now, can you please just give me your address?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 3: Let me let me pull some information up in my system. We can we can straighten all this out. Hold on for one second, please faby do me faby go and ask Wayne and Robert. You need to come in here for a second. They have to be the ones clean at mad carpet. On last week, obout Knock told his grandmama, earth.
Speaker 4: You've been on that coffee tables, been on that coffee table, but it's in my daughter.
Speaker 3: Mister brothers, I'm sorry. I'm trying to find out if.
Speaker 4: When I give myself together, huh, I'm gonna come down there and I'm gonna kick some damn place in here. Do you hear me?
Speaker 3: Mister Coruvis, Now listen, I'm gonna do everything that I can to help you. But now don't don't. You're not gonna present me.
Speaker 4: On this sone. You move my grandmama and I'm gonna move you. Now you hear me, i'ma I promise you. I'm gonna tell everybody not to use this damn coffee clean the service because y'all don't know.
Speaker 3: What the hell on now listen now, now, uh, it took me a long time to get my services together. Certain we do a real good job. Now you're not gonna pressing me.
Speaker 4: Y'all moan for grandmama. That's what y'all do you want? People's grandmama?
Speaker 3: We shirt. We have never had this kind of incident. As a matter of fact, we haven't had any incidents at all. So I'm gonna everything that I'm sorry about your grandmother, Sir.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get everything.
Speaker 3: Anywhere to wait.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get it in the newspaper and tell everybody not to use this damn service.
Speaker 3: I promise that I done told you once. Now you're not gonna prep me about my damn company any more. You understand me. Are never putting no added no newspapers, and you're not gonna ship there. Tell me what you're gonna do. I gonna call my sons in here. I calling that you live in all the ones that clean that goud dog gonna coffee. Now I'm gonna find out what happened. But you're not gona prent my company. You under saying it's how to make my living. Now, don't know how you make your living, but it's how I.
Speaker 4: Make my I don't make y'all live by moving people. Grandmama's man, You move my grandmama. My grandmama ain't on the coffee table, no more, sir, sir.
Speaker 3: It's I'm sorry that your grandmama not on your coffee table, no more, sir. I'll try to find out what happens. We're gonna get this fixed for you, but you gotta work with me.
Speaker 4: Ain't that way. I'm coming down there right down to do Damn. I was just start kicking some brother down your boys there and stare too.
Speaker 3: Oh you gonna come down here? Bring, come on down here right now. I'm not scaring you, man, I'm trying to help you. And you want to go out on me like that. I don't give a matter that. Come on down here right now. You won't get even your address. I don't even know where you are. I don't even know if you see.
Speaker 4: I promise you I'm whooping your boys and ya is y'all move my grandma? You move my grandmother?
Speaker 3: Man, Brother, mister corug, don't threaten me or don't threaten me by my boy that that's my son. I don't take that you lightly. I will come personally to your house right now, beat up and then come back in your house for free. Do you understand me? Don't you do my children? Don't you take me? Let me come my damn father.
Speaker 4: One more thing I want to tell you, man listening what is man? This is nephew till me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got plagued by your wife's dog.
Speaker 3: Hello, say hello, said man. I just don't know about it. That that wasn't that wasn't nobody. That's just timming.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You ain't right now, you're right. You called me telling me. Now you got my son and there looking like like that and did something. I said the head man. You won't tell me what you go do with my coming Man, you know how long he's been saying something to call it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: You roll for that dog go wrong?
Speaker 4: Man, Hey man, Robert, I got one more thing now ask you man, what is what is the baddest And I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: Steve Harvey Morning Show player. Man, I'm listening to y'all every morning. Man, y'all every more, Look here, why don't you tell doctor? See, man, y'all need to put a copper clean in the water over in the hoodie ward man.
Speaker 4: You mean a car clean in a category.
Speaker 3: Copper cleaning category. Man, y'all need to go and put one in.
Speaker 2: What yeh do y'all have any errs in y'all's home? No, No, I'm just asking listen to you.
Speaker 1: No, we bury everybody in our family.
Speaker 2: We buried our people. Yeah, oh no, you're.
Speaker 1: Getting in this hole in the ground. That's what you said to do. You're not falling off the mantel piece. Now we got the stuff, We're not doing it.
Speaker 2: Now you're in the vacuum cleaning.
Speaker 1: Then now you all have been hit. Now we're trying to tag a bag open and make sure we just all of it out.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 1: We done left your fingers up in there.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't get all the dust out the board that bacuum bags because.
Speaker 1: You don't know if you don't get on the dust, you don't know what part of the answers.
Speaker 2: Miss boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why we food and none of that. That ain't no April food. That's why you're not doing it. You're not breaking Grandpa up. The air down in here now, we don't know he over the fireplace. We don't know what the ashes is from the fire here that we done swept the wrong thing in there,