Speaker 1: Oh, Hi Andy, Oh Hi Scott.
Speaker 2: I like that you changed out of your shirt even though we're recording three episodes in the same day.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about. I changed my clothing from day to day. You are still in the same shirt that you were wearing last week. Can we just revisit? But first of all, this is Serial Killers. It's episode one forty six. Welcome to Monday, Okay, I just I can't help but go back to the last episode at the very end, when I asked if you know who Ubu was, and you were like, what who?
Speaker 2: How many of our listeners really know who Ubu is?
Speaker 1: I guarantee you ninety percent of the people listening to this podcast. If you said sit Ubu sit, they would say good dog. Woof. Okay, you don't know what that's from?
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I bet we've been together for a million yis you know this day?
Speaker 2: I bet we be together a million more.
Speaker 1: It's a track eighty No Family Ties?
Speaker 2: Which one's family is that? The one with Christina Applegate? No Alex speakten? Is that the one with the curmugenye guy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Which one is family Ties?
Speaker 1: Again? Alex p Keaton, Michael Say Fox, Oh, he's smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I never really watched that one. What Yeah, I never watched it. I know who Michael J. Fox is because he was obviously in link Back to the.
Speaker 1: Future with Baxter Bernie.
Speaker 2: Still no, not ringing any bells. I know, I'm I know it's a very popular show. I just have never even seen like a clip of that show. Mallory Jen Okay, you can keep naming things, and I'm just going to keep saying, like, Okay, Tom Hanks, the drunk brother. Tom Hanks was in Family Ties.
Speaker 1: He was on one episode and he was the drunk brother and ruined everything.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and at the end it would go sit good dog, Okay, no, still, no, Wow, we have a lot of work to do with you. Again, I know I'm in the minority of people who don't know Family Ties. Not that I don't know it, it's like I've never even seen an episode of it.
Speaker 1: So again, when you leave here today, I want you to stop the first person on the street that you see and say, sit, ubu, sit and see what happens.
Speaker 2: And then when I'm arrested or punched in the face, I'll let you know how that goes.
Speaker 1: Very good, All right, let's start it off.
Speaker 3: Somebody, do not play these two boys. We'll say two special.
Speaker 4: Because it's the serial. It's the serial. It's the serial series. Show the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't have to play the whole thing. It's very hot in.
Speaker 2: Here, it's not it is. I'm wearing a lot degrees and I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Well, you live in a pizza oven and you love it. Well.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I've gotten used to different temperature extremes. I now am used to sleeping in eighty two degrees and in the winter, I get used to sleeping in fifty six degrees.
Speaker 1: So I just realized this is just a plain white undershirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember that band, the plain white Tea's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they saying, hey, they're Delilah.
Speaker 1: Hey there, Delilah. What's it like in New York City? Very very good. Hey, listen, I have a surprise for you.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, what's the surprise?
Speaker 1: And we probably will call this episode prize in side, even though it's not a bonus Wednesday episode. Okay, and I'm going to tell you why.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, this is also the start of our new one day a week episodes.
Speaker 1: That's right, Welcome to Monday.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Monday.
Speaker 1: We'll have another new episode next Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if ratings tank blame me, and I guess we'll bring back Fridays.
Speaker 1: That's right, that was Andrew's decision. All wasn't my decision. I need a suggestion. Let me go down to the side sack. Down here. It's a side sack. It's a cereal sack, but it's a cereal. We've done already, but I had to buy it because there is a prize in side and I'm going to gift it to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jesus. I can't wait for this prize.
Speaker 1: Okay, General Mills, Okay, they have released well, let me just get it. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's funny because when you leave the frame, you take up so much light.
Speaker 1: That when you leave, we're trying to say it gets freighter. Nothing, all right, So General Mills has the serial Squad. Have you met the cereal squad? I have not met se So the serial Squad is Lucky Leprechaun. Okay, Cinemoji. These things all have names, you know, Chip the Wolf, we knew him, right, Sonny the cuckoo bird, Buzz the honey Bee. I don't think I knew his name was Buzz. I just thought it was Honeybee. Yeah, and Tricks the Rabbit. Tricks is actually his name. See look that's the Serial Squad.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is they definitely listen to this podcast because I have been saying serial Avengers for how long? And now they're like, oh yeah, look at our team. Look at our squad took idea.
Speaker 1: Look at them. Look at the front of the box. Even Buzz the Bee is the little character on the front. It's not even the regular be. I love it. So anyway, inside this box is a free toy of one of the cereals.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I really hope it's Tricks.
Speaker 1: And there's only six hundred of gold ones that are made, and it's rare and it could be in here. But it does say it's a gold colored figure, not real gold pasters.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, because they can't put metal inside of a serial. Imagine how many people would get sick. Six hundred people would get sick from gold cereal.
Speaker 1: Which one do you think you got?
Speaker 2: I really hope we got either Chip the Wolf or Tricks Rabbit.
Speaker 1: I want Lucky, Okay, Lucky's my man.
Speaker 2: So if it's Lucky, you're just gonna take what you gave me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, the thing is, when we were kids, like when I was a kid, sorry, when I was a kid, the toy or the prize inside the box would actually be in the cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, through it together.
Speaker 1: But now I see it, it's just sitting in the side. It's no fun. Who is so Like when I went to Sleepway camp and there was prizes inside the boxes, I would sneak in and open the boxes and just jam my hand and then take the prize out.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah you ready? Yeah, it feels like it might be heavy in gold.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's the size of it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they're little Now.
Speaker 2: I thought I was getting like a figurine. That's pretty big.
Speaker 1: What do you think it was? The giant license plate from honey Comb cereal back in the eighties. What's that? We explained it in a previous episode.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So when meta license plate in the box?
Speaker 2: Please Andrew, Okay, you just went on your own tangent there, So I'm just not going to touch that.
Speaker 1: Who do you think it is?
Speaker 2: I hope it's either tricks Rabbit or it's the Wolf.
Speaker 1: It is the wolf. It is Chip the Wolf.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want chip.
Speaker 1: You may have chip. Thank you, You're welcome. This is like a little dinky figure. It's fun, though, what do you expect.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like the you know, the Funko figure figures.
Speaker 1: I almost said Funko figures. Don't get me started with them because they have all those Funko cereals and I refuse to do them. Here, you can have the box, you can have all the cereal you like, honey nut cheerios.
Speaker 2: I do, but go okay, yeah that or it's.
Speaker 1: Going up there.
Speaker 2: Oh god no, because I don't want to try it.
Speaker 1: Like it all right, let's move on. Oh by the way, I'm the worst jew ever because Yam Kapor ends this evening, so I'm not supposed to be eating, but I'm eating cereal. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are you saying this as if this is actually like the day where we're recording it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's Monday, the twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: It's not it's actually the eighteenth.
Speaker 1: Don't confuse people.
Speaker 2: I will because you're acting like, oh my god, I'm sorry, guys, I'm gonna have to issue an apology. You don't it's the eighteenth of September we're pre recording this and you're like making drama.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, then remind me not to record an episode on Monday the twenty fifth. Oh, actually, I don't do that anymore anyway. I stopped not eating. I stopped the fasting a couple of years ago because I would get raging headaches by like eleven o'clock in the morning. Yeah, because I couldn't have my coffee.
Speaker 2: I did a juice cleans recently, and as long as you're drinking water in between every drink, it's fine. But then when you're done with your shakes, like the headache I had, what was miserable, but you were still eating things. No, it's a cleanse, so you're drinking like it's juice beats like mixed up with kale.
Speaker 1: Now beach is a problem when you go to the bathroom later that I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's go down to sach. You want to start with new I.
Speaker 2: Gotta say, these figurines are kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: All right, you like to start with the new one this time? I think, like, I think you like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at that?
Speaker 1: What is this? That's chip the wolf?
Speaker 2: I feel like we should have made them key chains what kid has keys? Well, I don't know that you always gave away key chains as a kid.
Speaker 1: Maybe it should be like a little USB drive shaped like that.
Speaker 2: What would they?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What's on the USB drive?
Speaker 1: Also?
Speaker 2: Do you know how much a USB drives cost?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The pennies, sir? When all right? Brand new from the line of Kind to Cereals. So I know you're gonna love it. You've already done the dark chocolate, and we've already done apple, even though you had some sort of tickle in your throat from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: So you'll probably get a tickle from this too, because there's fruit in this one as well. It's cranberry almond Kind Cereal. There's still one more we haven't tried. It's an almond honey some something or other. And Joel the cereal squirrel a chop right, he ordered it for me, so we'll have a furry friend. He's not furry, he shaved.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying you are a furry. Oh you know some type of wolf costume in your basement?
Speaker 1: I just know it in my basement. Yeah, no, it's in my bedroom closet. Oh god, it's been a while since we refer to the furries.
Speaker 2: If you're watching the Furries high, do you think there are people watching this right now dressed up as something?
Speaker 1: If they are, I'm I know, well it's it's very close to Halloway screen of your people could be dressed up. Okay, heard, Halloween will be very different this year. People could just be in their bedroom in their costume.
Speaker 2: If you're in a costume and you're listening to this right now or watching it, send us a picture on Social Serial Killers PC. We want to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is very interesting because there are cranberry flakes in here. Okay, so there's regular flakes and there's cranberry. Oh this good thing. There's no milk in there.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to me before when we were doing the Toasted Coconut episode.
Speaker 1: So they are super grain flakes with oats, sorghum, quenwa and amaranth. It's more amoranthem. I don't know what's what amorand that's got to be something like relatively new in the cereal world, right Sherlock Scott, an investigation cried Cranberry's stand by I'm sur frias you didn't call them the cereal spoons. They are cereal spoons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm s Frias. You didn't trademark that too with your fake trademark because we have a cereal fridge. We have a cereal sack. Apparently there's a cereal sidecar. That's the cereal.
Speaker 1: You're a cereal sack here, thank you. Let's go one, two basket milk. The milk is already turning pink. There's going to be a no from me. Dog.
Speaker 2: I don't like a you know what it tastes like?
Speaker 1: What did it tastes like? Got andy?
Speaker 2: It tastes like you remember those popsicle bars that had the nuts on the outside and were pink popsicles or ices popsicles? Yeah, and it was like a nut covered pink popsicle stick.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about strawberry shortcake that there's no nuts on there at all? What? There's no nuts on it strawberry shortcake? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but has the crinkly, little caky little cakey. Yeah. Okay, so in all fairness, I've never actually had one.
Speaker 1: Oh but so remember I never had one.
Speaker 2: What do you mean would you thought it had nuts?
Speaker 1: Would you know what it tasted like? If you don't never had one.
Speaker 2: Maybe I had a bite of one as a kid. I don't know, but this is what I imagine it.
Speaker 1: It was not at all. Those are delicious.
Speaker 2: This is not good. Also, what the hell are these? Is there rice in this?
Speaker 1: Or is this that's almonds? Mm hmm, yeah, those are tiny little almonds.
Speaker 2: No, there's little puffed rice. I just had one. Unless that's a really squishy almet.
Speaker 1: Almonds, oats, cane, sugar, sorghum, brown rice, cranberries. I was right, red rice, I was right. What's red rice?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Keenwa amorands, sea salt, natural flavor vite, the many vegetable juice concentrate for color. Two bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: This gets a bowl in a spoon. I'm not a fan. It's just blah and it doesn't It's not good, just period.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking. I just kind of thought that the kind cereals would be much kinder. I don't know. They they have been great, I'm not I'm sorry. The apple one was good, pretty decent, and I like the chocolate. Okay, so this is the first flopper. First flopper. Yeah, my man moves look really big in the shirt. It's terrible, right, and.
Speaker 2: Now you have to explain why this is why you don't like to record.
Speaker 1: No, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Oh now you don't care. Yeah, singing a different tune subscribe right, yeah, not what the kids do. Imagine if we actually took off when we're YouTube celebrities.
Speaker 1: Yeah not, that could be nice.
Speaker 2: All right. We have to start endorsing things like, hey, guys, this is the coldest water bottle our code serial killers people. Well, no, no, I'm pretending this is the coldest water bottle because then maybe the coldest water bottle is listening and can see our podcast stats and be like, we want to advertise it.
Speaker 1: Scott and Andy, All right, let's go on to the next cereal.
Speaker 2: Love my coldest water bottles swipe up fifteen percent off.
Speaker 1: Now here's the problem. We're we're into the stage where there really are no more brand new or classic cereals currently okay from big brands that we haven't done yet. Yeah, so right now we just wait for new cereals to come out from the big brands, like the big branded Little Debbie Oatmeal cream pie cake cereal that's coming from Kellogg's in the next month or two. So that's really the only massive one that's on the horizon. Yeah, you don't know about these things. I'm letting you know.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, speaking of oatmeal pies, we need to talk about something that you did a couple of episodes ago. Uh oh, remember when you said, stop sending you pictures of the oatmeal cereal because you know you're just not releasing a statement.
Speaker 1: Don't even don't even I'm gonna you're gonna sound stupid here, uh huh, because that's in Monday's episode. I didn't cut it out. It was in the episode that's coming up.
Speaker 2: So we talked about it twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie cereal in every episode in the last three episodes, so I don't think so hush your mouth and you'll see.
Speaker 2: Hush your mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, going down to the cereal set you if you would actually listen to what I send you, yeah, you'd know. Okay, Now you just sounded SOI So this is another one in the line ofven Viire Kids, Environ kids, and Iron kids. However you want to hate these, no, we like some of this is like leaping lemurs and turtle chops with cheetah chops and the turtle one turtle splashed whatever that one was made. The one that made you poop red, that was Cheetah chomps. That was the one that burned your butt. Right what on the way out?
Speaker 2: What are you talking?
Speaker 1: Told me that you had flaming poops.
Speaker 2: I did not over that. Maybe I had, like Taco Bell the day before.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so this is Koala Crisp. We've done a bunch of them. We've done leaping lemurs and we've done there's one or two we haven't done yet, and this is one of them.
Speaker 2: I am shocked that no fast food chain has jumped into cereal yet, like Duncan has done in cereal. But I wouldn't consider that fast food. But like a McDonald's something hot cake cereal, I don't know, like apple pie cereal, or like a Wendy's.
Speaker 1: Like a Wendy's McDonald's did the apple pie cereal, they would have to do the old school fraud apple pie cereal because the newer school they is no, thanks.
Speaker 2: No, no. I think fast food should start doing cereals like Taco Bell cinnabon cereal, which he couldn't have because that's where he got his heart problems from that. He cut out tons of things that he still gains weight.
Speaker 1: We don't need to get into all this. Plus, they wouldn't be any cinnabon cream in the cereal. The cream, I think is what got me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the cream. The cream just snuck in there and was like, you know what, this is what's going to give him the heart attack? The heart attack?
Speaker 1: Are you laid on the ground? All right? So anyway, these look like they look like very light coco crispies. I suppose they can't. I don't think they're gonna be very chocolate. Just take it, okay, stop it with you. Koala crisp organic.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no chocolate.
Speaker 1: This looks like the Koala pooped. Yeah, look at this. This is Koala poop. I know it wants to be cocoa crispies, but it is not. No, that's not judging, utili.
Speaker 2: The smell is nice.
Speaker 1: Ready, okay, I'm in, I'm not. I like it. They're not bad, just tastes like styrofoam Delicious chocolate, light bird styrofoam, brown rice, flour, cane sugar, fair trade cocoa powder, natural chocolate, flavored sea salt and molasses.
Speaker 2: I really enjoy this.
Speaker 1: Actually vegan. So many cereals are vegan, Scott, it doesn't mean anything. Together, we're saving koalas.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Koalas need a lot more help than we can give.
Speaker 1: They're very nasty, aren't they. No, those are the gongarus.
Speaker 2: They're dumb and they have chlamydia. Okay, if I send you a link and you post it on our serial killer socials because everyone needs to read this link about koalas. Koalas are probably the dumbest animal in the wild.
Speaker 1: That's why they need to be saved. That's a tough one.
Speaker 2: Because you literally can put food in front of a koala, but if they didn't pick it themselves, they can't recognize it as food, so they'll they will starve even if food is in front of them.
Speaker 1: Oh, did you know that Aria lives in Australia, where locals call baby Koala's Joey's good?
Speaker 2: Iight, Mike, Well, I've seen a couple of kalas around here and they're quite dumb. I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: A bowl and a spoon. I'm sorry, I don't really like this cereal.
Speaker 2: I reckon I really like this cereal. I think it has a great tyst too. The chocolate is wonderful. I think it's a great tyst. And I'm suggesting everyone go out and buy the Koala Crunch by Night's Kids.
Speaker 1: It is Kala crisp though, so bite that one.
Speaker 2: No down on it.
Speaker 1: We call a coala Koala chucko bites. Did you give it something I don't remember?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I didn't, I reckon. I give this full balls. Really yeah, I really like it. I don't think it's bad. And usually rice cereal the minute you have it, the taste, it's almost like a poof and it's gone. This one it was like a poof and it stayed, So I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: This is definitely aimed at children. So maybe I will give it to my children and see what they think.
Speaker 2: If your kids don't like it, can I have it? Because I would actually eat that one.
Speaker 1: You can have it. I won't even give it to mine.
Speaker 2: I gotta get rid of the cheetah chomp. So those are still sitting on my.
Speaker 1: Uh, why do you bring him in here? We'll put them in the museum.
Speaker 2: I will happily take them back. I don't want to take out one of these again though.
Speaker 1: You don't want to trade, no, no.
Speaker 2: Especially because all of these are stale. Remember when I tried Hershey Kiss of Cereal and that was discussing.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, since we just had these and you said you like Rice Cereals, I tell you what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: I was in Walmart not too long ago, okay, and Walmart has their own brand. Was it called Best Value or some crap like that.
Speaker 2: Great Value, Great Value?
Speaker 1: So I found great Value Rice Crisps.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So you know they just took out the ease and they used a C instead of a K, so there's no trademark infringement, no TM. Yeah, I think this is the first Walmart cereal we've done. We've done a bunch of targets. Yeah, we've never done about the store brands. So let's try Great Value Rice Crisps and see how close they owe to Rice Crispies.
Speaker 2: Here's a question, because you go shopping a lot. Did they switch Brice Krispy Treats back or is it still with their stupid new brand.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, I didn't even see Rice Krispy Treats in the store last time I was there, so I'm not sure what's going on with them, but hopefully mister Kellogg will get us ish together and change back to the original recipe.
Speaker 2: I know there's a lot of petitions going around, but I might start one on change dot org to bring back the old Ice Crispy's formula.
Speaker 1: I would not be surprised if there isn't already one.
Speaker 2: I'll find it out. I'm gonna find it. Do you like my Australian accent?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yes, please? We use coups. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's still going on about how you think people care that you use cups.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sure there are some people that care that we use cups. Okay, you'll see. Okay, watch the comments below, and while you're here, Leggings, subscribe. You guys are wasters. You don't really like the earth. Look at you. You don't even recycle.
Speaker 2: We just did natural kids Path Choco bites. It was none of those things natural within the title. No, it wasn't kid's environment friend.
Speaker 1: It was organic and chocolate and koala and crisp. But those are the only words in there.
Speaker 2: Organic kids, fresh, Quala.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is making a crisp sound with the siege.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that? Yeah? Now it can't be snap crackle and popping. No, it has to be like.
Speaker 2: Mac drabble in Kazoom.
Speaker 1: Yes it's kazooming. Did you eat it already? No? You know, if I close my eyes, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: No, the taste is so bland on rice Crispy Cereal that oh sorry, Rice crisp Cereal and also Rice Crispies in general, that you don't really notice a difference.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, you can't tell the difference.
Speaker 2: But if they put banana in here, who would do that? I love banana and my Rice Crispies or rice crisps. Yeah. I can't give it a bad rating because as a base it's good. So two bowls, I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember what I rated regular Rice Crispies.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get do two balls in a spoon asb you.
Speaker 1: Su're okay, I'm going to give it three balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what I'm going to do, oh boy.
Speaker 2: You have a banana. Okay, not that banana.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go back into the Cereal vault. No, because we have to try one stale Cereal every episode, and you don't. Andrew does. So let's see if we have any rice crispy variety stand by. Please entertain the true Andrew.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do this. I don't. I hate this so much every time we do this, it's disgusting. The cereal is old. No one's enjoyed any of the cereal.
Speaker 1: For about some rice crispies with holiday colors.
Speaker 2: It's not that old, really, because Danielle found it on like bargain bin status like months after the holidays. Oh god, why are.
Speaker 1: You doing this? Look at this? Who's gonna eat all that you right now? Go ahead? No, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: You gave me too big of a handful?
Speaker 1: Eat some Okay, just throw it in. Yeah, they sound crunchy to me, don't you vomit? No, they sound crunchy. You know what. I'm even gonna try them to see if you're exaggerating, because I think you are. They're mushy. I think you're exaggerating. They're mushy.
Speaker 2: They're not crispy.
Speaker 1: They're mushy. They're very crispy.
Speaker 2: They're mushy. Okay, they're old, throw the bag away.
Speaker 1: They're not old. They're good until August twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: They you know, it's like October. It's October of twenty.
Speaker 1: It's only a couple of months old.
Speaker 2: All of that cereal tastes like it's damp and it's moldy and it's nasty and you gotta get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Cereal doesn't get mold it just gets stale.
Speaker 2: Well, it's good, we're done and it's mushy.
Speaker 1: We're done, right, Yes? Wait, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Kazoom another brand new episode next Monday. Yep, so don't be looking for an episode on Friday because Andrew canceled Friday episode.
Speaker 2: Shut your mouth, Scott, I did not cancel anything. You and I never actually even had a discussion on it. You decided to get all your little Twitter followers to be like.
Speaker 1: Andy doesn't want to do this. What do you think? Is Andy terrible? Right? Yeah? Omar thinks you're terrible. You're a terrible person.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC. Yeah, I know you listen. Just follow us please?
Speaker 2: Yeah. We love our followers. Yeah, because I do more than Scott. Because Scott doesn't like it when you send oatmeal pictures stamp what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go on as serial Killers PC and make fun of Andrew. It's lots of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he's like, oh.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's not me who's tweeting like a subscribe and check out serial KILLERSPC dot com. It's gonna say, want to buy this site?
Speaker 2: Click here because now is on the site and it's new, and then you can look at all the reviews.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I have two monitors.
Speaker 1: Now see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yayru hunch what what?
Speaker 1: Two monitors? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I bought a second monitor to make editing the serial Killers website easier on myself.
Speaker 1: And it's still taking you four months.
Speaker 2: No, it's done by now because I had got the second monitor weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And then everyone's gonna be like, well, Andy, you did it.
Speaker 1: The website looks great.