Speaker 1: Fresh shout down super Bowl, last game in the NFL season. Man, other fuckers are already talking about who you got next year? Nigga, Why celebrate these chefs? How are we feel about the game? First and foremost was that a great game, incredible.
Speaker 2: Started started slow, but the.
Speaker 3: Defense it was turnovers.
Speaker 1: It was turnovers because they was driving, so it went't like it was just punch punch. They were driving and then they are fumble that was hit. Defense was going crazy.
Speaker 4: Like aspects of the game, man, it was very entertaining.
Speaker 3: You got what you wanted to see.
Speaker 1: Uh Ship, I didn't see Pap mahown saying I saw you did.
Speaker 2: He hugged He hugged Travis Kelsey hug that's.
Speaker 3: It, he hugged Pap Man.
Speaker 2: I didn't really watch.
Speaker 3: The pep still man and Dad, you embarrassed me.
Speaker 1: Probably still Man, Hey, son, I made your nigga, I'll go fuck with Kelcey.
Speaker 3: Since you want to add, like a little.
Speaker 1: Over, hey, did the Chiefs win or did the forty nine because they keep saying forty nine ers dropped it again, I don't want to say that it was just a good game, brun You're going against Pat mahone.
Speaker 4: Good game of course.
Speaker 5: Uh I think Sam Fran had chances to take advantage of, you know, putting the battle in the end zone it as opposed.
Speaker 4: To selling for field goals.
Speaker 5: But ship Man that that was a two of the best defenses or the hottest defenses in the league, and I think they lived up to everything we thought it be.
Speaker 6: Man, that was just a good football game. It's a great game. But what green Law going down? That was crazy to see how it happened and how it happened, and I think that's a that's a that's a big factor in that game.
Speaker 5: I think for sure, Bro that that I felt so bad for Buddy, so bad because he going out onto the field and this boy is a he's a stop and come on, Bro, he's a he's.
Speaker 4: A premiere player on that defense.
Speaker 5: Fifo go crazy and hold the defense down in my opinion, but uh man, yeah, I damned their cry for Buddy. Man, the biggest moment of your career and you literally jogging out on the field.
Speaker 3: And you have been falling up to that point.
Speaker 1: Telling you so that was that was tough to see a lot of people saying, does this make the Chiefs a dynasty.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Once you get three, three and five years, that is definitely a dynasty.
Speaker 4: And you do.
Speaker 1: What, no question. Yeah so you lost one, Yeah, you lost the Brady, but four out of.
Speaker 6: Five many and then to do it because you know when they traded Tyreek, Can they do it without Tyreek?
Speaker 2: They do it. They did it twice without them.
Speaker 6: That's that's saying a lot too, because Tyre's one of the most dominant receivers in the league.
Speaker 2: And to lose him and they still not miss a beat. That miss a lot.
Speaker 3: Come on, you gotta hit that shot.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Now that football seasons over with, my job is not done.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Now I'm one hundred percent committed to basketball. With that being said, it's time to lock in. Hey man, especially with Valentine they coming up. If you ain't got no money to get your girl, no gift, why you ain't signed up on prize pigs huh? Especially when if you use the code broken play, they will match up to anything you put up.
Speaker 3: If you put up eighty three dollars, they'll match that.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is.
Speaker 3: Use the code b R O K E N P l A Y. I think I spelled it right.
Speaker 1: Broke play and if you don't you might be b r O K E and up because she gonna break up with you if you ain't got no gift. If you hit six picks, you can win twenty five times your money. Man, it's available in over thirty states. What you're waiting for?
Speaker 3: Come on, you gotta make that shot. Do you know Valentine's Days coming up? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I'm shopping for the gift.
Speaker 1: Now, come on, so you know how it is, man, My prize picks is depending on this man. And look, if your girl likes sports, let that be the gift. Sign up for prize picks and use.
Speaker 3: The broken play cold double the money. Shit, Hey, my gift to you guys.
Speaker 1: I would say this Marsell and that you brought this up. The ship would be unfair tyre nah nah all boys shit designed that that ship would be UNFAIRD see a fast motherfucker out that running with nobody within him and Pat mahone don't bought some time. That's the only thing. Pat mahoons don't buy some time. He just don't have a motherfucker open. Yeah, buddy Kelsey and now I guess Watson and no agree, man, no gret that he got forty tight ends.
Speaker 2: I'm pissed about the no grade. I had his under a.
Speaker 4: Man, what do you doing?
Speaker 6: Did more than he went over? But what are y'all thoughts about that? Like the game started off slow? Can't see start off slow? And you see that Travis Kelsey react to Andy Reid like when y'all first saw that like.
Speaker 4: Reaction bullshit he was.
Speaker 5: He been doing that ship all season and I really thought it was gonna cost him a championship run because you don't see uh teammates teams fighting each other and still overcome that ship just to win. You see that ship end up costing them even Rice number four was in mahomes ass at one point on the sideline, and I'm thinking, all ship, let this, don't let this be the detriment of the team because they were fighting each other damn there all year. They seem to overcome a lot of that ship week after week after week. So man, I think that ads on and people need to take that into consideration when they think about Pat Mahomes and the job he did just this year alone overcoming that ship that they overcame, the lack of receivers, the lack of plays being made by them and him literally putting that shit on his back.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: That that was huge man on that fourth down.
Speaker 3: Play the fourth and short Yep, that's all I needed.
Speaker 1: To see when he had that, and I said, this nigga not gonna.
Speaker 5: Lose, bro, same thing we talked about with Lamar Jackson. He put it in his own hands. Bro, you let me use my feet or throw.
Speaker 1: Reggie he might have called that play his Goddamn you better believe it. We're gonna we're gonna hand it off the But who's gonna hand it off?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 1: If I hand this ball off the bute and you don't get this first down, I'm liable to catch him?
Speaker 3: Why me and Dad going? Not right the night?
Speaker 1: He would have went up there and talked today you got that on you?
Speaker 3: You know it? Who would have would have shot that bitch up? Man? Hey?
Speaker 1: But nah, I get what you're saying, though, Like honestly, like it ain't so much of like them arguing that that got me with that, but it just showed I think they've been doing that, but it just was different because it's like, y'all, I'm being here before y'all don't face that versity of plenty times, y'all, y'all slick, cracking underpressure, lugually, you just got a nigga like Pat Mahole, Like, man.
Speaker 2: Y'all chill out.
Speaker 4: I got this ship, hey man.
Speaker 1: But for Kelsey nigga, stop doing all that shit, real bro, A little too much nigga, you want to go buck on little Andy Reid little too much? You know that fetter a nigga can't hold its composed and ship that nigga.
Speaker 3: Damn there, tumb it over.
Speaker 5: Man, it looks bad, and it looks worse the more. The more times you see it, the worst look.
Speaker 1: And they slow that motherfucker and red glasses started fogging up.
Speaker 6: But he tight because like, hey, bro, like I'm your best player, second best player on offense and I'm not on the field, and it's like and you fumble the ball, like.
Speaker 5: But you negate that entire that entire frame of thought when you present that argument the way he did, Bro, that's the head coach. Yeah, come on, bro, that ain't the OC. That ain't the positional coach for that's and to read the head coach. You gotta have some type of respect for yourself and your coach at that point bro, because that sends a message everybody in the stadium can't fuck with the head.
Speaker 4: Coach like that.
Speaker 1: It's Pat Mahomes to go. I know you're still saying Tom Brady Marcelle, but I will tell you this, the nigga only twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Tome.
Speaker 6: Tom had three twenty eight and now Pat has three at twenty eight.
Speaker 4: He on the way for sure.
Speaker 3: The nigga. The nigga don't pass payment and already oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, facts Peyton had one or two.
Speaker 1: He had one with the coach and one with the Broncos. But the reason why I say, like we we have to keep Brady in the conversations because Brady had longevity and the nigga had seven rings.
Speaker 6: And he and so I saw someone on Twitter say, call me when Pat Mahons does in the a f C.
Speaker 4: And NFC, man, get out of that's.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 4: Now Mahome's on the way, bro.
Speaker 3: What you mean when he doing in the a f C and the NFC.
Speaker 1: He beat the best NFC team.
Speaker 6: And Tom one one in the NFC one Super Bowl in NFC and what you're.
Speaker 1: Saying, but look the NFC. How long had the NFC? I think the NFC the week is uh conference mm hmm, debatable. It's it's the weakest conference. You got the NFC South, all that ship bullshit that it is pure, pure bullshit. NFC East, our hate the goddamn Cowboys and Cowboys and Philly. NFC North you got green Bay, Detroit in Detroit, Oh ma'am, I'm sleeping Detroit.
Speaker 3: The n f C West you got for thenthers Seahawks. You can't.
Speaker 1: Now when you go am C East. You got the Bills, you got the damn Jets was on the down, but they still that's a tough ass division. MC South, Jack Wards and Texans, m C West average, AMC West who you got Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Raiders, uh, Broncos.
Speaker 1: And and that whole MC North, the whole AMC North, Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, and the goddamn Browns by the whole AMC different, am different.
Speaker 3: It's been like that for years.
Speaker 6: She's way stronger nowadays with mahomes than it was with Uh, look at you crazy.
Speaker 1: For sure, you had ben Rollersburg and Pittsburgh before that, you had flack over with Baltimore.
Speaker 3: They always had tough ass. What's your what?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: They came from USC Reggie that the Bengals, Carson Palmer, he slept on bro They had what I'm saying, they had a tough.
Speaker 6: Ass tougher now though I'm saying it's tougher now, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying it's been tough. It's been tough, that's all.
Speaker 5: For this ship, especially just Pittsburgh and the race. I mean Pittsburgh and the Raised been holding down the FC for a long air time. So I mean historically.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady when and got an NFC uh super Bowl, when he went to the before that, the last team was Seattle.
Speaker 4: To win one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So look that what I'm trying to tell you. The FC come out, they whooped their heads. That's a long ass drought Bucks Seattle and what what team before Seattle brots the Giants they winning one every six seven damn years. It ain't looked at no stance. This is off the.
Speaker 3: That's on the mother fucking top.
Speaker 6: Oh the Rams Rams one, oh yeah, slipped Rams one two years ago. Yeah, and then Philly won against New England. Nigga, you got what I was what.
Speaker 4: I you had a hell of a god damn propecional, But I was ship.
Speaker 1: That all like Nigga looking up stick with nigga, that clevering shaking. Hey who do Pat mahone?
Speaker 4: Do you who?
Speaker 1: You compare him on the NBA equivalents, Like you know how they put Tom Brady with Mike should we like with Pat? I would say with Pat, I would say, Kobe Steph, you said, oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That is a good one.
Speaker 5: Always want to be kind of out. Yeah you got you got reasons to hate on him or why he can't do it?
Speaker 3: People leave the teams. Oh man, Richie.
Speaker 6: I don't like his wife and people don't like like that. So that's a good.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna go that damn.
Speaker 4: But run together.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about strictly athletic.
Speaker 2: I don't know you.
Speaker 3: I don't know about the nigga. Not like nobody wife, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, step step still overrated a little I mean underrated a little bit.
Speaker 6: So I feel like that people don't underrate Pat.
Speaker 3: Now, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean you got your your your Brady fans that still will question him being the goat because he hits just seven yet you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It wanna be a minute, but he gonna cares that. Yeah, he I can tell how Pat playing He leaving until you get eight. Yeah, that nigga won't eight.
Speaker 6: And the thing, and I've seen Pat getting the joy of comparisons because he's like so many great quarterbacks in this league right now and there not touching anything because Pats beating them off and all them in their same conference.
Speaker 3: And that's just how.
Speaker 1: Like when Mike was in a lot of niggas would have won rings and Mike wasn't in that era.
Speaker 3: Bro Sure Troy Aikman his tweet.
Speaker 1: Resurface, the nigga said, talked to me when he has thirty three percent of my super Bowl title?
Speaker 3: Nigga? He now he nick and Nick which ass what you gotta say? Shut the fuck up?
Speaker 2: He said that in twenty nineteen. Yeah, they were fuck when.
Speaker 4: He said age will at all.
Speaker 3: In twenty nineteen? What he Yeah?
Speaker 2: None, he had none in twenty nineteen the version of getting one.
Speaker 1: Man, Pat mahome I saw that and said, I'm gonna show this motherfucker he got one that year.
Speaker 3: He tweeted the.
Speaker 2: Ship yeah the nineteen twenty year.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yes, September twenty third, twenty nineteen. Damn first one then damn Troy sad friend, keep your motherfucking mouth closed Nigga. Kyle Shanahan zero win three in the Super Bowl as an offensive coordinator and a head coach. Niners lose third Super Bowl in a row. Bro, it was deebo hurt.
Speaker 2: He came back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying he played.
Speaker 9: He's a dog, Bro, Bro, he is different, Broy, Kyle Shanaheady.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this, rock Perty, you played a good game.
Speaker 2: Phenomenal you He managed the game. Well, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: He managed some mother he made. He made some thrones, Marcell.
Speaker 4: Bro, phenomenal. That boy played his ass.
Speaker 1: Off man when he got out that pocket and threw that motherfucker to the four back.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 9: He made some play, made some players, but he didn't what what you want to do?
Speaker 6: Cam Newton say that extra You didn't see that. You didn't see that extra ship, Bro, when that blitz came.
Speaker 5: I really did, But I did, though, Marseille, I gotta disagree with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw him make some plays, even against the best quarterback there is right now, even on that fourth down when they could have kicked the field goal and they went for it and they got it.
Speaker 3: It's shipped like that.
Speaker 1: He gave you what you wanted forty three, Kyle saying, I like ship like that because I said a field goal right here. This don't stop nothing. They don'et score thirteen. Answer you scored three. They still feel like, Oh we got these niggas on the road. You needed to touchdown right there, and they got it. What fucked up the kicker mixed that extra point that if the kicker made that extra point, they had to make a damn touchdown.
Speaker 2: They miss it, got blocked. Who they got blocked.
Speaker 3: It's still a motherfucking miss.
Speaker 2: I don't care what happened.
Speaker 3: I'd have asked how it happened you missed.
Speaker 1: This way? I need everybody blocking, for real. I'm goin to keep this extra point, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: If you can kick a fifty seven motherfucker, you could kick an extra point. I don't give a fucking forget blocked or not.
Speaker 4: Through the block.
Speaker 3: Man through the block. Let that bitch go in there.
Speaker 2: Break a hand, man, break that bitch hand.
Speaker 1: But you better kick that bitch so goddamn hard a block don't stand a chance.
Speaker 2: Why can't Shanahan get over this?
Speaker 1: He in his own way, He in his own way. He thinks he's so motherfucking smart to you not.
Speaker 9: I think that's yeah, that's all it is. He want to be He want to be classified as a genius.
Speaker 3: Nigga. We already think.
Speaker 1: You you gotta brilliant offensive mind. But sometime, nigga just play the game. It's it's stupid when you.
Speaker 3: Start doing stupid shit when you up.
Speaker 1: Ro niggas forget every time now they get to the Super Bowl, they always have a running back core.
Speaker 3: Bro, he be passing, doing all this motion shit.
Speaker 1: All that's cool and fancy, But nigga, when you up, I want to see c MC bringing the other running back.
Speaker 3: Switch them niggas out doing missdirections.
Speaker 9: Won the ball?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty two carries, Bro. He was tired on a lot of that ship Marcelle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like he was.
Speaker 1: Getting by six a pop. Why stop running that game? Ship with the Falcons, Why stop running?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a different story. The Falcons need to run the ball every goddamn down. We got three running backs, Bro, he fucked up.
Speaker 6: And so the funny thing is Kyle Shanahan been up by ten and more in all these games. He lost every game, been ten and more, been up and lost the month.
Speaker 4: And my home's been down ten. None. Every super Bowl here done one. We on our ship today, boy.
Speaker 3: Hey, us should kill that motherfucker talk about it.
Speaker 5: Was jamming, cleaning up. I would clean up at half time, jam that nigga.
Speaker 1: Make a nigga want a goddamn be a State Farm Arena come October, Boy.
Speaker 4: I'm going today.
Speaker 1: That was a goddamn little goddamn trailer for his goddamn tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know you performed that Super Bowl nigga.
Speaker 1: But if I know, if you could put all of that in ten minutes for imagine what you're gonna do for a motherfucker hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he different.
Speaker 4: Man, You ain't gonna see him in Vegas. Saw him in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Man, when we was out there in Vegas, we had an opportunity to go see him in Vegas, and I turned the ship.
Speaker 3: Down, like the truth.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. Probably one of the best shows.
Speaker 4: No, that was by far the best concert I haven't been to that.
Speaker 3: And then is that the best halftime performers we ever seen?
Speaker 2: I know? For me, yes, top five for show, top three.
Speaker 1: I know surpassed that Doctor Dray one that I said it was the best one.
Speaker 2: I think I think it was better than that one.
Speaker 3: He even eclipsed Beyonce.
Speaker 2: He might have I'm super she turned off the lights. But he might have a show.
Speaker 4: Super biased to everybody from Atlanta too though.
Speaker 1: So yeah, And then to bring out lul Little John and goddamn little Baby Jermain Dubree, what the fuck he had on that nigga look like a nigga standing on the wedding cake. I said, now, what the fucking wind? And I fuck with Jermain, I fuck with your v.
Speaker 3: On ice cream.
Speaker 1: I fuck with all the ship you don't did for Atlanta, but nigga, you was about to be fresh of the.
Speaker 4: Mont the fix and made me get up and start cleaning up.
Speaker 1: Bro said, how you got a short song? Not this I'm talking about like I don't know.
Speaker 2: He looked like Wednesday from the Adams family.
Speaker 1: That ship made me get up to Alicia all niggat Swiss bea. I'm not being disrespectful, but by I ain't never wanted to be another nigga in my life.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be I wanted to be Usher right there, hood you know what you were mine?
Speaker 2: My boo oh that was great man, that was excellent.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, they said, Swiss sound commented, had a comment, what do you say?
Speaker 2: He said, y'all talking about the wrong damn thing.
Speaker 6: Y'all don't see that amazing dress covering the entire stadium. Tonight's performance was nothing but amazing with two amazing giants. Congrats Usher and my love Alicia Keys. That song is a classic. We don't do negative vibes on this side. We make history.
Speaker 1: But you know, Swiss beats ain't no insecure as nigga. Now you know what I'm saying. I don't like sometimes niggas just.
Speaker 3: Gotta know, like evidently rehearsal. They probably rehearsed like that.
Speaker 1: Usher probably added a little more because I can tell you I could tell how he was smirky that nigga, Like I got this one in. But with Swiss Swiss man, if your woman an actress and your woman do shit, you know she might have to kiss a nigga in a movie.
Speaker 3: So he ain't tripping on that nigga. My old lady just was on the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. So like nigga, that's the last thing I'm worried about. We're finna run this ship up. Put the new album on your page. The train to dry dry and ship to them. I'm finna drop the DM mixed Classic album that I mixed. Tyres Halliburton said that super Bowl commercial used to mean something. Man, we used to be a country. The commercials was weakest for I ain't see a good one.
Speaker 2: Maybe the dunkin Donuts with.
Speaker 3: J Lo and I like that recent one. I think I saw a recent one.
Speaker 5: It was weird when they just like breaking ship and like that one where they popped champagne into the building. Which one was that that was kind of fun. I don't know that one.
Speaker 2: What's the best super Bowl commercial?
Speaker 4: You remember?
Speaker 2: Team what?
Speaker 3: I used to like them. Doritos commercials used to have Bro.
Speaker 4: They used to have Dorridos had one every year.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that they had a commercial, Nigga. I'm always remember food commercial.
Speaker 3: Funk.
Speaker 4: I missed it. I missed it.
Speaker 1: I missed it, Nigga. After each commercial break, we turned the music.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: I can't be in those type of environments.
Speaker 6: I want to see the commercial bro black environments commercial, Robbie locked in, Man, turn off this music. I'm trying to hear that. I'm trying to time the anthem. Got a bat on the anthem turn off the ship. Uh, I'm trying to sell you. But nah had a commercials it wasn't hitting this.
Speaker 2: Last year.
Speaker 6: Remember they had that one that you thought someone changed the channel not to it was.
Speaker 1: To be last year and they had to make one sense. Nigga, I've been watching two big movies ever since. We got the NBA All Star Weekend. This weekend got the Dunk Contest three point Contest. Who's in the dunk Contest first and foremost good question?
Speaker 6: Jaylen Brown, Jayleen Brown, Obie Thompas Brother and Matt mccloon.
Speaker 3: Jaylen Brown created What the dunk? You think? Nah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, usually be weird niggas who win. They got so much time to practice. Shit, Jaylen Brown, you be playing it first minutes, Nigga, you ain't got time to be boys ship and coming up with shit.
Speaker 3: You know how nigga be.
Speaker 1: Watching the game and what if you throw it off that and do this? Like niggas just watching the game. They don't even be watching to see if the team winning. Who in the three point contest? But I'm gonna take Jaylen Brown just because I'm taking Topping brother. Nah, Uh, I take Matt mccloon. He probably wanted.
Speaker 3: Okay, who y'all got three point contest.
Speaker 6: Karl Anthony Towns, Trey Young, Tyre's Halliburton, Dame Lillard, Malik Beasley, give me Troy and Bronson, Lourd Marketing and Donovan Mitchell.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, I don't know about Trey now because he's gonna play in the All Star Game.
Speaker 4: So he.
Speaker 1: If he wasn't playing in an All Star game, he would have got damn hit every freaking ship.
Speaker 2: Dan, we think I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I really don't give for I don't watch the three point Country. I don't give it damn about.
Speaker 2: I think Lloyd Marketing or Young.
Speaker 3: You know what I'd be like?
Speaker 9: I like the skills parch that skills ship. Yeah, like the skills so skills challenges.
Speaker 6: Teams Team Top Picks Anthony Edwards, Polo, Ben Carroll and Victor and Benyama. Team all Stars its Tyres Maxi, Trey Young and Scottie Barnes, and Team Pacers is Tyres Halliburton, Miles Turner and Benedict Mathern.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Team All Stars with Max and Maxi. Yeah, because anything with dribbling and bouncing that motherfucker. The goddamn they're gonna do that, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go with the home team.
Speaker 1: No, damn Miles Turner Ben's All Star game all time. I really ain't got one.
Speaker 6: Atlanta three, Michael Jordan's last one that I wish I was there, Bro, it was here in the city. Put that ship over. I think he hit it over Kobe too, over Sean Aria. That's why you hit it.
Speaker 2: Ruined that like Kobe, T Bro, I ain't missing the ship so you.
Speaker 1: Can get m V pers And I know I remember the most memorable dunk contest, and that was that Vince Carter tam mac one yes sir, two thousand, Yeah, t Matt would have won if he any year.
Speaker 2: Without Vince, he mightn't even want to be in this.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 6: It was a late that in like Vince had to convince him, like, hey, bro, come on, man, let's do the ship. Like he didn't want he didn't want to be in that ship. But that year, like Steve Francis did a great job that year too.
Speaker 1: That helped Tam Max No like that put eyes on teammate, Like I think that was my first time hearing about teammate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had some great dunks, but my best one is twenty sixteen Zach versus Aaron Gordon.
Speaker 2: Aaron, that was the most creative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying it's my they said most memorable, I'm talking about the most memorable because you gotta.
Speaker 2: Think that's very two thousand memory scenery.
Speaker 1: Everybody there, Vince doing ship like that. It just was like, you know, don't get me wrong, Zach Lavigne and Aaron Gordon, they not Vince Carter. It was a great dunk contest. But ain't you ain't hear niggas start. Niggas were putting Vince Carter her name and raps after that, niggas were imitating this ship to.
Speaker 2: This day, Roddy Rich like mentioning this song.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody immitat no goddamn Zach Lavigne doing shit. I ain't wrapped his name in one motherfucking lyric.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's a fact.
Speaker 3: But they had a great dunk country Like I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, sometimes when we say memorable, that's what it right, because like super Bowl, it's people probably who don't perform better than Usher. But I ain't seen the ship. Nigga might say, you ain't see bonn Joe, you god damn right because that ship. So I can't say I can't argue certain ship, but I will say that Vince Carter on that's the one. And then like you gotta think each era has their favorite one. You will see people.
Speaker 3: Talk about that Mike and Dominique.
Speaker 1: One all the time. They like that were more than the Vince Cardale because they you know what I'm saying, we.
Speaker 6: Don't think about it now is like you don't see all stars in the dunk country that kind of like ruins and ship, Like we like Joe, what's up? Like, come on, if he was if he wasn't hurt, like I don't think he still would have done it this year. You gotta give these guys want, these young guys want more incentive.
Speaker 3: How he had a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's super That Superman ship was up.
Speaker 3: Who knows if that stood for Superman? The fuck they know that?
Speaker 6: They know that.
Speaker 1: Sexually actual trade dad line is over. Who won the trade dead line?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Probably the Mavericks, uh PJ Washington, Daniel Gafford. They didn't really give up that much. They got Grant Williams the funk out of there, like we don't like your morale and ship.
Speaker 10: M hmm, yeah, I don't like seeing him play no way, Fran Williams. Yeah, he's just a tough motherfucker, is he though, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A lot of these NBA players is fake tough.
Speaker 3: I'm saying when I say tough, like the Nigga just so hard for a rebound type of ship. Just that like you're going hard. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I love the Knicks getting Alec Burk's back and then Bogdanovich from scoring off the bench. They didn't They still have their first pick, their first round pick. I don't got My team was the Bulls growing up in the nineties era.
Speaker 2: I don't really have more of a.
Speaker 6: Player guy now who okay, Hayward, that's to no, it's good like yeah for nothing, yeah, yeah, betteran pick up he.
Speaker 2: Might come out with.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: Even how you felt about the Usher performance, we can get your take on that.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 11: That was really cute. Alicia was a little shaking the first two notes, but oh lord, yeah, I liked it. The only thing I wish I would have seen was Lovers in France. That was the only song from like yeah because Luther Chris was there, a little John was there.
Speaker 3: Dude, he couldn't man that nigga had hits to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Honestly though, I really liked seeing him at the super Bowl, Like he's an ideal artist.
Speaker 2: He has a catalog. He just came off of the residency in Vegas like he felt that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you think about it, he brought some of his residency onto the halftime with the skates and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's so goddamn talented and oh my god, she's so fiy she played basketball the time. Oh, Marcus Polk said, bigger than the motherfucker you thanks you nigga be doing all that and now how women do bro, I'm gonna tell you you gotta be careful bro.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 11: Oh wait, and shout out to Sean Bankhead. He's an amazing krographer from Atlanta. I've been watching his like videos I was a kid. They used to be dancing wrong one he was in the opening number with the guys dancing right behind.
Speaker 1: It'd be good when people be you know, on like the dancers and stuff, and they be people who you know and they circle them and do a screenshot and do all that, like give them they love, Yeah, because that's big for them too.
Speaker 3: But that shit go by fast as hell.
Speaker 6: Do it for the A brought the A to the world. That what he said, didn't he Yeah, the stage was shaking and doing the A town stump stayed shaking slick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I guess because when we know the songs like when they had who like if they have some one of my old white ladies. I don't know that ship. Yeah, I don't want man, he's a gentleman. Share nigga.
Speaker 3: I I don't mute.
Speaker 1: I turned the TV off, Nigga, let me know when the game start back. I don't want to hear no goddamn uh. Who are them niggas? Errol Smith, I don't want to hear none of them.
Speaker 2: Room five man.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I like Maroon Yeah, Maroon five. Them niggas ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna lie this love taking this tone old man. She said goodbye too, man, anytimes be for nah. I'll probably go to them one of them nigga concerts if I get a good deal on the tickets.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't pay top dollar for this ship. Who you think had the biggest impact on the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Winning fifteen, fifteen, fifteen, h s, who is that priest hole? That's that's hard, I'll say fifteen in the play calling fifteen, play calling fifteen.
Speaker 3: Man, you like wallow bro No for real Giants your team?
Speaker 4: How you day?
Speaker 2: They want me money yesterday?
Speaker 3: Dog like but that But that's a priest home jersey. You ain't just get that. You've been at that.
Speaker 2: I had it, Yeah, so I work.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying, you've been fucking with the Chiefe.
Speaker 2: No, I wear jerseys, Bro, I'm a jersey collector. Bro, I got hockey jerseys. Basketball, I'm a Giants fan. But Chiefs. I bet it on the Chiefs. They want me money? How men, let's talk about our bets.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, Man, I told you, I told.
Speaker 9: You the score was like, Yo, you said what twenty four to twenty one? I said the under I said that, chief said, Bro, you know what some time brom and with me, man shout out to many many put his bet out. He said forty nine the money line and that kind of that that that kind of like derailed me from.
Speaker 1: Just going been the whole fucking house like I had been playing it all motherfucking week, all motherfucking week I stayed someone and the ship winning and they were like, uh, I'm seeing them dry.
Speaker 3: They like you won. I was like, yeah, but I just know what I was supposed to win, So it's all right, Bro.
Speaker 2: I didn't even bet on the game.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: I was just so like up in the air because all the big money whales were on San Francisco, but all the public was on the Chiefs sol.
Speaker 4: Bro Hey when they went up ten nothing.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is about trick plays and the psyche with me, but if somebody got to run a trick play to beat me, Bro, they they scared.
Speaker 4: They ain't know me on the field, right.
Speaker 5: Doubled down so fast on that live money line for Kansas City, and I'm living it was that Uh it was just plus one forty.
Speaker 4: I think that's it, I'm telling you, And they were down to they.
Speaker 3: Still knew bro.
Speaker 1: Shit, you can't count pat out with a whole other half if you're running, if you running trick plays, you're telling me, I don't think we evenly matched.
Speaker 4: I got to pull some shit out, rap it out the hat for us to have a chance.
Speaker 1: I took second half Chiefs minus three too. Yeah, so they could have lost by field goal, and I still would have hit.
Speaker 6: I took Chiefs plus six and a half live, and I took Chief's money line even money live.
Speaker 2: I just wish I put it. I was very chill with my money. I didn't want to bet the house because.
Speaker 1: Y'all saw Ice Spice up there with Taylor Swill. Yeah, I wasn't mad when they catch on Taylor two Now Spice, all right? I thought I was feeling you, right girl.
Speaker 4: Once.
Speaker 3: I remind your man, bro, it's gonna come. We bothered four years away. Problem.
Speaker 1: If Atlanta get another Super Bowl here, let timp no God damn go out there and rock that bitch.
Speaker 3: Tip put on the show too.
Speaker 2: Who performing it was here?
Speaker 4: Big boy.
Speaker 3: Broon fire brought out Travis Scott. Yeah, damn, I ain't even watch that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a shitty super going on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was the Rams in the papers.
Speaker 1: I ain't watch that ship. It was a lot of events when they was here though, So that was straight. That's prize pics. Damn shout out the saw Drew Skins and Ruby Road.
Speaker 2: I didn't tell it. I tell Cam Newton's one. I didn't even bro Drew Skin.
Speaker 3: Had some weird ass. Yes, and that's my dog.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: I seen that ship.
Speaker 1: I said that nigga, don't even try that ship hit. I said, what the fuck that nigga? Just a lucky ass nigga.
Speaker 2: Bro, he blessed, Bro.
Speaker 6: He had debo less than sixteen and a half rushing yards, Noah Gray more than one and a half receptions, Harrison Buckner, Bill Gold made over one and a half, and Isaiah Pacheco more than sixteen and a half rushing temps Or Millie Yep, he.
Speaker 3: Hit, yeah, hit like a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Who was that first one?
Speaker 2: Deebo Samuel's less than sixteen a half rushing yards ship.
Speaker 3: Reggie hit on his pick though.
Speaker 2: Ruby Rose hit too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ruby Rose hit on her pick too. Isaiah check On, Man, my uncle was telling me something last night.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know how you are no, no, no, you know how you be wanting the argument like you got it. He was like, who, Isaiah check On, remind you of who Jeff thinks?
Speaker 3: Just watching run on watching him run.
Speaker 1: He was like, he don't mind you a bear saying, I said, ain't no way. He said that, bro, swear to God put.
Speaker 3: My kid's life. So I said, he has no vision. I said he run hard. He wasn't hard as a motherfucker you if you need an inch, I love him, yo, uh, I don't know he.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, hey man, nigga, damn bro.
Speaker 1: Bro a y'all man, the same ship measurements. It's measurements, bro man. But noah, but you're gonna run hard, bro, God damn.
Speaker 4: Now he would if if your uncle would have said Ricky Waters, he would have been on the something. He remind me of Ricky Waters. Let's let's keep this thing going.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, hey y'all.
Speaker 3: He called himself.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, bro, you can do the ship to anything. It's like, y'all, nigga pick and choos when you want to do the ship.
Speaker 4: Ship all day.
Speaker 3: Bro, And I don't stop you.
Speaker 2: Nig No one stops you. You stopped yourself.
Speaker 3: You knew, bro. I look over there and you and Redgyn. Of course I'm a stolen.
Speaker 1: I had Travis Kelsey over a half receptued down. The nigga did not score two bis. He had them yarns though. Then Yeah, he injured the teasers truck. He trucked the ship out.
Speaker 2: That nigga.
Speaker 3: Hey, how brock party They had one with twelve and a half. Restao On said twelve they took away from them sex.
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Do they take that away away from sex?
Speaker 2: Don't hold on.
Speaker 3: I'm looking right now.
Speaker 2: It says twelve.
Speaker 3: Prime pick holl let those nigga is here.
Speaker 4: He says twelve.
Speaker 3: You gotta say it, Jae like that, nigga pride pick holl let us nigga.
Speaker 4: Ooh, that's that hook, Bro, twelve, it's twelve and a half.
Speaker 3: He got twelve, so nigga, he can say that.
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: That's that hook. Hey, we're gonna keep this sing. We ain't gonna move the gold post something.
Speaker 6: He could say that.
Speaker 4: I referred to a fucking an entry on prize picks, Bro, And that's the term used.
Speaker 3: Yes, y'all team the nigga on the same team. I can't compete. It's one again, too, Bro.
Speaker 1: Marcelle I had McCaffrey over twenty three and a half. Fantasy, he had twenty nine.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 3: Good, that's what. Yeah, you're on the road, boy.
Speaker 1: Reggie had Marquaz Marquez scandaling over nineteen and a hair reception yard. He had twenty Wow, he barely got it. They had justin Watson under one and a half reception he had three. I liked that that I took this way too, man, ship. He had nobody else to throw to me. Nigga just starting event had Isaiah put Checko over sixty seven and a half rushing yards, he had fifty nine.
Speaker 3: That Nigga were running over.
Speaker 2: Fumble that ship.
Speaker 4: That kind of what.
Speaker 1: I might have cost him some Russian he definitely did. Hey, I'm gonna tell you this, this is how fucked up too. I bet at five hundred first quarter that it would be over points nine and a half points.
Speaker 3: I was like a touchdown the field go easy, bro, but they was driving.
Speaker 6: It was down.
Speaker 3: There was my touchdown the field goal. Nigganna washing the game ain't one on While I'm saying, man, ship the alright, let me just dwell in peace, bro.
Speaker 1: Then why you can't gambling go round people because they ain't got no money on ship.
Speaker 3: They just drinking and having fun.
Speaker 4: Valid point.
Speaker 2: Don't do that ship around me, man, So did you like get that back live or something?
Speaker 3: No, Nigga just started watching the game. Iggas pretending to enjoy my family, he said to pretending to enjoy ah, be like that, man, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What was the biggest highlight of the Super Bowl? Biggest play? Rather see, there was a a few mm hmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 3: I was paying my holes on that for everybody when I saw him do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that play at the end was just so open, bro so easy, like that was a good play.
Speaker 1: That was That's when the motion you saw how they did that little trick and through the nigga off he.
Speaker 6: Didn't know who to goes against the Eagles last year Carnaros Tony caught that pad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I play, but just different different setup, different lineup.
Speaker 5: Damn, you're talking about the one he caught the ball about pretty was pressured.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: I don't even think. I don't know if they would really even be watching football. I mean that ship Reggie was one.
Speaker 3: Play, Nigga, what play? Watch the whole game and no, not no one play. Oh you just wanted to highlight you let the Super Bowl just watching snacks e snacks and ship dancing when.
Speaker 2: Singing every song, say every song word for word.
Speaker 3: Caught up got me feeling caught up. Motherfucker. Throw that ship at it. You can't right in there. When we come back, We're gonna get some QB one from Reggie. Hey, what what what event?
Speaker 1: Would y'all rather go to? Super Bowl All Star weekend? Super Bowl All Star weekend?
Speaker 3: You could tell me and Reggie.
Speaker 1: No, no, y'all nigga enjoyed Super Bowl, you motherfuck that's a family oriented event. Corporate. Yes, it is niggas who want them teams, they bring in their families. They they doing shit during the week, they focused during the game.
Speaker 3: Niggas who not in the Super Bowl, they really ain't down. They and they doing their working.
Speaker 1: Yes, funny, but it's it's more like networking if it means something, if you got podcasts, you out there working your movie.
Speaker 3: It's just plenty of shit. All Star weekend.
Speaker 1: Them niggas don't give a funk about that All Star game. Them niggas partying from Thursday night to Monday morning. Niggas who ain't got a shot at making an All Star Day there, the football players season over day there, rappers day there, nigga is leak.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to call them. Day there.
Speaker 1: Everybody is a top tier dollar. I gotta get Vincent brian On here, come in. ALM was having a debate comedian Vincis One he said, super Bowl is a fifty three man roster, so it's gonna be more women out there.
Speaker 3: I said, bro, it don't work like that. Them nigga be having their wives.
Speaker 4: It's a it's all corporate.
Speaker 10: It's like, it's one of the biggest events. It's one of the biggest national events. You know what I'm saying. That's like a once in a lifetime you could walk outside and go to the All Star Weekend. So of course that shit gonna be fun. But I would I say super Bowl cause just because like that's like a bucket list thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what.
Speaker 1: W washing the super Bowl? Of course, But I'm talking about if I want to have fun and oh yeah, a star All Star.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: That's why it's gonna be something you could go forward in there. If you tell her.
Speaker 1: If you asking me what I'd rather do in life, yeah, I would rather go to a super Bowl. But if I'm ready to just hate nigga, I don't think I'm finna die no time. So I got plenty of time to go to a super Bowl. If I want to do what I'm trying to do, I'm going to All Star Weekend every time. So I'm about seventy three. Then I go shit down and watch Super Bowl my wife and my grandkids because I know I ain't on that ship.
Speaker 2: No more, wait till you wait, un till seventy three.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting till I'm off. I'm waiting till I'm off. What I own.
Speaker 1: A moment All Star weekend, my wife and my kids. I know I'm still looking, not just like I'm just glancing. I get seventy three, I don't care who walked past. I'm watching the game with my grandkids.
Speaker 2: When was the last All Star week And you've been to the.
Speaker 3: Last one I've been to ship.
Speaker 2: The one in Charlotte. I was there too. That's what the one in Charlotte been good?
Speaker 4: One should have been good.
Speaker 1: Mhm, nigga. I think my baby mammy supporting my show. It was all right, bro was boy stayed in the room. Mostly it's a good deal, smart man. I really wish I would have stayed at home, my kids and my family. Hey, I like it that ship for single man. If you're in a relationship, don't go to no houstar wee can.
Speaker 2: You're only there for work. I was only there for work.
Speaker 3: And cut.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I was talking about cutting sing I don't like our act. Don't gonna cut the camerang for.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: When we come back, man, Ridgie gonna get his insight detailed on QB one. He's gonna break down each quarterback and uh.
Speaker 3: Ship, do we do.
Speaker 1: Prize peak like it's prize peak fun with our NFL NBA?
Speaker 3: I think, bro NBA, you can't. It's hard to hit on the six peak.
Speaker 1: It's definitely hard to hit on the six peak because some games them niggas do not care them.
Speaker 3: Niggas don't give.
Speaker 6: A fun.
Speaker 2: This week All Star week man.
Speaker 3: I don't start weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm taking less on everybodyself Greek free that nigga only Nigga, he don't know, he don't know.
Speaker 3: It's an exhibition game that nigga have five files.
Speaker 1: I still like the East though, Emanual Libbey eight eight three nine, God damn, they've.
Speaker 3: Been losing so much. They praying and begging God for a win. Nigga's not begging.
Speaker 1: We asked nicely, but it's just so we're suppouted to talk to God anyway, and we just chose during the episode to talk to God. But yes, we needed a win, so you're not wrong. But nigga, you ain't ain't right. Damn that nigga said they begging God for a win. Peter be Big three two three, Well we got all. Nationality is fucking with us, boy. This podcast is the best sports one out Still. Remember when nav said the idea on eighty five South and shout out doms Mike still supporting the Coney twenty twelve and twenty twenty four. What are you talking about? He said, doms Mike still supporting the Coney twenty twelve and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Uhh.
Speaker 1: Unofficial Jay said, Nigga, these prayers be killing me.
Speaker 3: The niggas ain't used to hear real niggas pray that.
Speaker 4: What he is.
Speaker 1: I guess you know what I mean. We shocked at this shock value. I feel like they gonna mark Jackson up. The nigga praying on the show. We gotta get them off the Mario ferguson thirty two eighty Folks saying now is one of the most naturally funny people in the world. Nigga, how many places you being in the world before I be like, appreciate it if you ain't been outside, just sit there in your statement, and they're like, damn appreciate you, my nigga. Country boy j ninety seven say, Hey, that prayer was hilarious. I just know that nineteen forty two coming Amene.
Speaker 3: You see how it's.
Speaker 1: Attracting more people to pray and pig it back. Love you guys here at Broken play all shit. Miss Newbi your boss. Just watch this on the eighty five channel app and we'll go watch it again to start my Saturday morning. She put the England flag. Hey, the England flag, my nigga. What a great way to start my weekend. We don't even know what the time difference over there, wouldn't she's starting her weekend.
Speaker 2: It is six hour difference.
Speaker 3: You gotta think when she was watching the Super Bowl Monday Monday like twelve am or Song Monday one.
Speaker 2: Am ahead of us.
Speaker 1: Jasmin Robb Now to the motherfucking Greens, best damn sports show, stay funny lol. T Hudson said, call this episode fads prayer. Yeah, the nigga already talking about why Sierra ain't performed. Nigga be asked for the Sierra prayer. He's doing the fads prayer. Kendall Fox said, Naji I waited all day at work and now it dropped.
Speaker 3: Why you don't drop in the am no more? Man, just be happy Naja drop that word.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with y'all because y'all foot with us over here broken plate. I saw Naja after the episode and I reached in and depth the nigga up. He dapped me back. But that nigga held my motherfucking hands so fucking tight. That nigga like we were fin an arm rush. So y'all keep applying the pressure that nigga man dog.
Speaker 2: That nigga had that big and look like nigga we fin the fight.
Speaker 1: Let me know, nigga, Now, hey, while we talking, if y'all don't been a Naja bak nage, ain't no little nigga. That's why I had I'm gonna ask. I ain't just gonna swing on the nigga. Is we fin the fighting so I can know. So since then, I been staying hydrated around his mother every time I see that nigga, drink a bottle of water, just in case he want to try some ship.
Speaker 8: Nah.
Speaker 1: But Naja najall dog man, But y'all keep a playing pressure.
Speaker 3: Chris James Batch.
Speaker 1: That was quick for Naja timing all right, we won, and one banks by saying, okay, Naga, we see you, bro, Nagen, you might be a bigger start than all of us with this ship over full nine key, I see your Nagy on time with the upload start slacking again and Nigga's gonna come see botch you.
Speaker 3: Marcus Pope said, ef it thicker than the motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Bro, how we go from.
Speaker 1: How you watching the whole sports show and the thing you come in it is thicker than the motherfucker. Oh the little bit they can see.
Speaker 2: Some people know, some people know, Jonathan Woody said, Nick Woody.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Woody said, Nigga, I said bringing beef because Kwame, But y'all ain't even asking about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, the full episode gonna drop. We don't know when it's gonna drop.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want the ship to drop, but let Naja know, we said, nage the episode, Bro, I don't know where he gonna drive. Jasmine said, see this is why I missed that. Who else is gonna pray and motivate you guys like that? Thank you for the camera time on him. Also, jazzmn cut it out. I want to think this is dad who puts the real name with no normals, no no, just a female that just say JAZZM.
Speaker 3: That's suspicions, it's hell. Is this your burner account?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I think me and Marcelle we could we watched the game. We could, you know, I say, each quarterback, but it's only one person that I feel, like Cook that's knowledgeable to know exactly how to break the quarterback performances down. And that's why we have to have Reggie Ball with his QB one segment. So you you know what I mean, what you saw from the quarterbacks yesterday, you know, going detail much more than what I would have done.
Speaker 5: As far as the quarterbacks, I think both quarterbacks played a phenomenal game.
Speaker 4: Rock Party.
Speaker 5: I think he kind of up this game and change a lot of opinions about him being a game manager. I see him make some key third down throws, some big throw, some big plays, and he responded every single time his team needed him to respond. So that that fourth quarter and even in the overtime, I don't think they had an empty possession. Of course, you want those field goals to turn the touchdowns when you got Patrick Mahomes on the other sideline.
Speaker 4: But I think he played phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I think he played played good.
Speaker 6: He's going up against one of the best defensive coordinators in the game of Steve Spaoya, and some of those blitz has got to him.
Speaker 2: But he didn't. He didn't lose in the game exactly. Hey, man, that nigga played good.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: He he proved everybody wrong.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: I agree, so shout out to him, even though he didn't win the game. And I said before that if he would have won that game, he would have made a lot of money. I think even still he kind of cashed in. Yeah, I think he earned it. Pat Mahomes on the other side, man, you you got to give it up.
Speaker 3: The pack.
Speaker 4: Through for three thirty three.
Speaker 5: I think he rushed for almost seventy yards, so almost four hundred yards accounted for. Again, I mean, he is just one of those ones. Again, he's got that Tom Brady esque type of air around him. He's going to find a way to win the game. And I think he proved everybody right. Who was you know on that bandwagon on the Chiefs winning their third Super Bowl? And again, Bro, he's he's now in rare company and he's approaching that that goat list.
Speaker 6: If you don't have him crowned already. Yeah, he's definitely a rare company. He's tied for fourth most of all time Super Bowls with Troy Aikman, Steve Young, and Earl Morale with three, just behind uh Tay bradshawt before Montana with four.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady was seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And the thing I love about Pat Mahomes, which we you know, criticized some quarterbacks before even this season, Uh, he took the ball and he took the game in his hands. When he needed to run, he ran. When he needed to make a play down field with his arm, he did that. But the most impressive thing I thought, and the thing that separated the separated the two quarterbacks this uh, this this super Bowl, was the fact that he did just that fourth and one.
Speaker 4: He's got the ball in his hands, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Even though Party did make some a fourth down conversion during the game, but you just saw that Patrick Patrick Mahomes kind of took caught his own number when he needed when the team needed him the most.
Speaker 6: Can you talk about his demeanor on the field and on the sideline and as as the QB one of that team, because some of them you see Andy Reid and Travis you know, getting into it, and see him and Rice getting into it. You see NBS catching the ball but going five yards backwards.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And it seemed like you just remain calm.
Speaker 4: That's that again, He's been there. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You can't rip that, you can't teach that, you can't coach that. You have to be in those positions, uh to to be able to have the composure to respond.
Speaker 4: We talked about.
Speaker 5: Before, I think the previous two Super Bowls he won, he was down to nothing. So he was down before in the biggest stage of the game or of the season of his career. You talk about the sideline blow ups when Rice called him out. Let me tell you something about about that. When a wide receiver comes up to a quarterback and it's that demonstrative in whatever message he's trying to get across, the quarterback fucked up.
Speaker 4: Now how many times he fucked up?
Speaker 5: Is the Because wide receivers are always open, you know what I mean. But when the receiver comes up and he calls the quarterback out like that, Okay, he's got a valid point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And if you pay attention to that game.
Speaker 5: If you go back and watch that game, when they showed that blow up between him and Rice, he started playing like a motherfucker. So whatever Rice said to him, it worked because not only did Right start getting targets and I think he had maybe three or four catches after that Mahomes played, his level of play went up. So shout out to FOK of holding this boy accountable.
Speaker 6: Where do you hold Mahomes in regard to like NFL quarterback history right now?
Speaker 4: Oh, right now, he's up there.
Speaker 5: He's it's so hard to put him in top three, top five right now because it's so young.
Speaker 4: He's twenty eight.
Speaker 5: So given that he has a healthy career, a sustainable career in the core that team stays together, I mean, sky's a limit for him. But I mean it's hard to not put him up there because of the consistency that he's put on every year.
Speaker 4: You got to count for him being in the AFC Championship every year.
Speaker 5: You got to count for him some way, somehow pulling out the biggest game of the season, you know what I mean, the Super Bowl, as he did for the second year in a row. So time again and time and time again he's he's winning the game.
Speaker 4: So he's got to be up there arguably, you know, one of the best.
Speaker 5: Who is he up there with, up there with Brady Montana, surpassed the Farv's surpassed, right, Steve Young.
Speaker 4: He's got to be up there in that type of company. Troy Aik. Mean, he's got to be neck and neck with Troy right now with Troy.
Speaker 5: But you get what I'm saying, You know what I mean, those guys that we consider greats that have already been you know, awarded those gold jackets, he's doing the exact same thing, if not, you know, doing better right now.
Speaker 4: So he is one of those ones for show and we're lucky to watch him.
Speaker 6: One more question for the QB one. So, the last three times the Niners have been to the Super Bowl, they've lost with in these and it's been three different quarterbacks, Colin Kaepernick, Jimmy Garoppolo and Rock Party. Has Rock Party kind of set himself apart from you think those other two.
Speaker 5: Uh, on the surface, No, because you got there and you lost, you know what I'm saying, And that's that's the that's the nature of the beasts of being that in that position, you're going to be judged on whether you win to lose.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter how you look, how well you play. You know, nobody wants that the patna back and you walking away not bringing home that trophy. So in that regard, no, everybody's the same. You got there, but you didn't do it.
Speaker 5: But and as far as the potential, I think he gives the forty nine ers in the franchise a little bit more hope because of he's consistently doing it. I know you can say they didn't get there last year, but I mean the guy got hurt, you know what I'm saying. But they were neck and neck with the best team in the league and won of the best teams in the league last year. So as far as potential, I think he set himself apart just based off of what he's doing weekend and week out. But shit, all three on went there and they didn't get it. So and again not by much, but I think he has a lot more potential for show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, everybody.
Speaker 1: The favorite part of the show. We ain't praying this week. We're gonna pray individually, like so we're gonna do moments of silent right now before we even start. Because you know why I said that, Because when we prayed out loud, you gotta think people watching it, and they start speaking negativity right off top. And when they hear your prayers, people can speak down on them. That's why when they do altar calls in church, the pastor pray and you pray to yourself, think about it. The pastor prayed directly for you in front of the church, they can start, Hey, he ain't finna get no say that, Ben. This thing ain't finna get no bigger as house. So people watching them, nigga ain't finna go sit for sick them. Nigga ain't finna gett no on nineteen forty two. So if we pray to ourselves they don't know what we prayed and see it, we might switch it up.
Speaker 3: With that being said, I got hey, yo, this ship got all right.
Speaker 4: Look I agree, now, I agree.
Speaker 5: Give me Jalen Johnson over fifteen and a half the night they got Chicago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he should. He should do is do what you gotta do. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: For that point.
Speaker 6: I got your Kyle Kuzma points in assists over twenty five and a half, Kyle Kuzma points and assists over twenty five. They got the Dallas Mavericks.
Speaker 3: Kyle Cool Nigga, the one who played for Washington.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really like him.
Speaker 6: I like Dom making faces like who I'm gonna get these shots up?
Speaker 2: Bro, you don't give a fuck? Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Give me Jamal Murray thirty and a half points and assists. Who they got tonight, Milwaukee taking it over. Yeah, him and Dame gonna battle tonight.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They don't play defense either, so that's.
Speaker 3: A good them. Niggas gonna boogie eight.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of NBA games.
Speaker 3: Tonight, yeah, cause they are a lot of them took off yesterday. What you got event unless they are? You ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me go. For the viewers watching, this is a Monday night game. Give me John Collins open nine rebounds against Golden State.
Speaker 2: All these games are Monday night viewers.
Speaker 3: And I'm chilling when y'all might see this ship n f S NFL season. Know that Nigga might drop this ship next Yeah, who you had?
Speaker 4: I of like?
Speaker 2: Doing basketball.
Speaker 4: Has really let me down.
Speaker 11: I'm in a dark place when it comes surprised. Well, just let great vote pick for you, then I have options. Clearly, let me know what you think. I was gonna take Tree Young over on points twenty four other playing in Chicago on Monday. That's for that game, No or, I was looking at Uber for.
Speaker 2: Which one was he over on points? Who Kelly sixteen? Listen to your huh huh.
Speaker 3: Man let her pick what she picked. Brother, You ain't like you be just doing.
Speaker 11: Ask me what I'm asking y'all? What do y'all think about those two? I don't like the energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if Greg say trade on, y'all should go with that way.
Speaker 2: With points twenty four?
Speaker 3: Okay, mhm.
Speaker 4: Twenty four.
Speaker 3: Two four, He'll go to the free throw line twelve times.
Speaker 4: I think they're gonna win bed tonight and.
Speaker 3: He'll hit four threes. Yes, Dom, you got one?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna go Tyrese Halliburton over eleven assists.
Speaker 2: I learned the man restriction.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 3: He'll get ten in the first quarter.
Speaker 2: H Who they got Charlotte?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, fast paced might take the over.
Speaker 3: A lot of rebounds and fast breaks. So hold up? Who had Kyle Kuzman? I did? Okay?
Speaker 2: More points and assists twenty five and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but a dude, Greg, you do a two pack, Greg, Greg could be the insurance in short too.
Speaker 4: Picked two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pick two, we do it too to get our money back. I'm putting ninety up right now. That brings us back twenty two fifty. So now you pick two players this like this gotta be locks with ship and all this ship needs to be lost.
Speaker 8: I say, go Jannis over thirty. It's thirty point five on points. Yeah, and I like Zion Williamson's sister today. It's three and a half.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I should have lived great. Pick all that ship. All that ship just sounded good.
Speaker 1: Right there, Memphis. Damn, it's a lot of scrolling. He got a lot of games on private. They trying to get their money back.
Speaker 2: You're that million bags.
Speaker 3: Say yan is thirty?
Speaker 2: Okay, read the records and.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm pressed for time. I can't read no records. Assist Zion Williamson. Yeah, all right, it's four and a half. That's good.
Speaker 1: Oh three and a half, nay, motherfucker a four and a half. Like a motherfucker. They got the three and a half on the gobbling take that. I'm bed sixty.
Speaker 3: What that bring back? I think? So it bring back one twenty. So that's our money back right there. Man. But we're gonna get all the money, damn right. All that shit gonna flow in. So if your nigga's been hating, the weight is over, nigga, the weight is over. This is our week.
Speaker 1: This is our motherfucking week. Hope you enjoyed the episode. I hope y'all had a responsible Super Bowl viewing. It was a good game at the In the NBA finals, be just as good. What's the what's the two best teams that give us an excite NBA final?
Speaker 4: Mm? Hmm? See this what niggas who out the West? Hm?
Speaker 2: Okay, see.
Speaker 3: Too boring?
Speaker 1: Okay, Boston got Crouch, Clippers, Milwaukee, Clippers, New York.
Speaker 2: I don't think the Clippers. I don't think the clipp is gonna get it, Bro, I don't think so. Milwaukee and the Clippers Milwaukee born as hell. Milwaukee ain't gonna get there.
Speaker 1: It ain't no let them get in there. They gotta want to get New York don't want to get in there. I like the Clippers. Who else in the East? Probably, Yeah, it's in Boston, up, bro, take them over to Philly and be hurt Bro and be resting right now.
Speaker 3: He ain't hurt.
Speaker 2: You just had surgery.
Speaker 4: I don't like them.
Speaker 2: Might as well send Bron back to that motherfucker man.
Speaker 3: If the Clippers don't want to do it, put Broun in there.
Speaker 2: That ain't happening up, Lakers, verys Celticus, bring it back.
Speaker 4: Not happening.
Speaker 2: I like this other gonna win that timber Wolves versus Cleveland Cavaliers.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all, god damn follow Broken Play on Instagram. Yeah that's for one.
Speaker 3: For two.
Speaker 1: Make sure you keep coming. Let people know about the show. You know what I'll be seeing a lot of people do be sharing this ship.
Speaker 3: To their story though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up. We appreciate that.
Speaker 1: We appreciate that. See, we ain't want to eat like we don't feel like that ship obligated for you to do that. We appreciate you fucking with the show. But let other motherfuckers know about the show. Start tagging. When people still a ship start tagging us, We ain't the type of nigga who gonna play it nice.
Speaker 3: They feel like this ship just all fuck that, nigga. Take our ship off your page.
Speaker 1: They're stealing clips. Yeah, they be stealing clips, damn and you know you made it now. Fuck that they don't know it's up because they don't crop out that little broken place.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the boys, but nah man, shout out of Reggie. Reggie first and foremost. I know we're end in the episode, so to say, first and foremost backwards. But nigga, everybody in here picked the chiefs. So that's a team winning for sure. As you see, we know what the fuck were talking about.
Speaker 3: All them other.
Speaker 1: Sports showed them nigga being split some nigga. We knew what the fuck we were saying. Now, I was the only one who had to score of the best, but that ain't on y'all. I think all y'all niggas had to op.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now Dom had at twenty one thirteen.
Speaker 3: You see why me and Domb is just goddamn cap We.
Speaker 2: Are the captains of what, captains of what?
Speaker 3: On the ship?
Speaker 1: Nick And might I say, I don't want to be with a nigga like ye, No, he don't want to do the thing we smater.
Speaker 3: They said, captains are what.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: But nah man, we appreciate y'all tuning in until the next time. I'm broken play