Speaker 1: Check it in, man, and I'm just told the story now.
Speaker 2: It's one of those idiots of believe in analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander Gone vs.
Speaker 2: In Good Monday Morning too. It is a numbers game at VSA, the Sports Betting Network, Visa dot Com Game plus iHeart Radio YouTube TV. How are you taking us in? As always, we are grateful. It's skill, Alexander. It is Kelly Midlin on nuego. What's happening, man?
Speaker 1: Nothing much, nothing much. I won money betting the NFL this weekend. It feels good.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a nice change, breaking Yeah, nice change. How about you? I did great? This was This is why we do guessing lines, right people, you know there's gonna be some people like why do we go through this process? We go through this process of guessing lines every Monday because oftentimes, through the years, not often, most of the time, the first instincts are the best instincts for me anyway on these NFL lines. And it's an exercise that everybody can play along with as we do it. It's not just to hear, oh what are his guesses? What are your guesses on this stuff? And last week I remember I lamented the fact that I was like, oh, I like way too much everything hit. Now, what is that? That means that our power, that the power rankings were corroborated. That means that the instincts were corroborated. And then what happens inevitably is that we give the guesses on Monday, and then you have to endure Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday up until you submit your contest to make your plays whatever, and some of your bets are made earlier, but you have to endure all the incoming counter right opinions. Right, So, for instance, I had the commanders. Remember my guess was five and a half against the Browns. Oh, that's way too much of an overaction. Even the three and the three and a half is way too much of an overaction. Everybody was on the Browns, all the two Oover School Sharps or the Browns. I thought that game was very split. And well, but here's the thing. The people that have that opinion are going to act like they didn't have that opinion. Right, it's going to get washed away. Same thing with the pers taking on the Rams, Right, that was supposed to be the trap spot. No, he's the Packers a better football team. It worked out, by the way, that might not have worked out. I'm not saying that that was that wasn't plinko at the end. The Texans and the Bills that worked out, The Vikings and the Jets that worked out. So I'm just saying, like, this is why we do this exercise, and so it was a good week. Now that's not to say every week works out like this, right, because I can just go back to weeks two and three of this year. Yeah, that didn't work out so well, but you'd like to think that that's you know, that's just okay, that's what happens in September when you're trying to get your bearings on this stuff. So anyway, the Saints, hopefully tonight cover to get the five and OHO in millions, which is the beginning of a quarter, which is a good time to go five and oh if you can. Ye though it is a five week quarter and not a four week quarter, So there's that Yeah, that always that always brings down the vibes start. Yeah, it makes you not think about it at all, but yeah, and.
Speaker 1: You feel like you need to you you feel like you need two great weeks to start off with.
Speaker 2: Before you can even boldly get excited right in a four week you need to right a five week. Yeah, it's not even two. We always start with Survivor before we get into guessing lines for week six. We always start with Survivor. Kelly. There will never, and I am not being prisoner of the moment, there will never be another Survivor season like this. We are not even through five weeks of Survivor at Circa. By the way, I just said Survivor because apparently I wanted to say Circa too quickly. Circa Survivor through five weeks. Another fifty three point nine six percent of the remaining entries heading into this past week are gone. So we have out of fourteen thousand, two hundred and sixty six that started us as of this moment. Keep in mind, they're sixteen on the Chiefs tonight as of this moment. Out of those fourteen thy two hundred and sixty six, two hundred and twenty one entries remain. That is all ninety eight point four five percent of entries post heading into tonight in five weeks. I don't know if we know anybody who left who has a entry. Just think it.
Speaker 1: So I think I heard what from the network, Mitch Moss had one left, Mike Sawmitch.
Speaker 2: Had one left. Well, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe those two from the network were the only ones that had entries left.
Speaker 2: I believe are they through? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this though. I'm just thinking heading into this week, we knew Crack had his right.
Speaker 2: I think I think all of our guys, I think Crack, Cleave, Peta, unless they tell me differently, I'm a little worried that they all got knocked out. I don't know. I'm getting text now, so maybe maybe somebody's like, I'm still in I feel it buzzed in my thigh. So the point though, ninety nine point excuse me, ninety eight point four to five, which means one point five five percent of remaining entries, that's it, are still there. That's it. One point five to five percent of the total number of entries are still alive. So if you got knocked out in week three like you and I did, are we like were we early quote unquote this year and the week five rs are late? Like?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's just so ridiculous. Seahawks, the biggest culprit one hundred and sixty. By the way, I would have been out a second time. So now now you now I've graduated to I can't even be upset about it anymore. Uh. And then the forty nine ers again, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory eighty six on them. That's it, man, this is incredible.
Speaker 1: I use Seahawks week one in one entry, so like that wouldn't have been an option for me.
Speaker 2: But I don't even know who I would.
Speaker 4: Have gone with this week. Luckily I didn't even have to think about it.
Speaker 2: Seahawks would have absolutely been mine. Intrinsic value of each of the remaining two hundred and twenty one entries heading into tonight is poo poo, poo poop sixty four thousand, Oh my, yeah, five hundred and five, five hundred and fifty two dollars and four cents. Let me say that again. Sixty four thousand, five hundred fifty two dollars and four American pennies. What is the what's the website again? Survivor Sweat, Survivor's Sweat. Yeah, I'd be like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to buy two percent, please buy two percent? Clear my contest and I'll ride the rest of this way.
Speaker 2: And I really do wonder if the good folks at circu if Derek Stevens and the folks who you know are are all you know, the ones who came up, who not only came up with the contest but manages contest. I wonder if they have the conversations and I bet they do where they're like, this is kind of too early for everybody to be knocked out. They must be a little worried that there is going to be a group of people. I think it's gonna still grow, but there's got to be a group that's like, I'm not entering this again. This is so this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, like my only concern, actually, who's having this conversation with I think was Wes and Matt actually before we recorded a Long Shots episode. I don't think the the interest goes away from people losing. I think it's from the lack of discussion that will be about it later in the season. You're just not gonna think about out of sight, out of mind situation.
Speaker 2: That is a great point.
Speaker 1: And then you wonder about the like like the second chance uh survivor pools, we've seen like rest of places, but.
Speaker 2: We think that's a game.
Speaker 4: I think it's a gaming issue out here in the FATA.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not sure nor would it interest me right, and I think it wouldn't interest most. Let's do it. Let's get a game and if we can, if we could squeeze one in for Week six Football League Guessing lines, we have it open, Yes we do. Would the actual SCRAMs free p Kelly, which is a hel close Gill be the actual spro okay, Thursday night. It's a fun one.
Speaker 1: Steve Fezik Bettett already has Gil forty nine ers at Seahawks.
Speaker 2: Forty nine ers at Seahawks. What do you say about me in there? What do you say? I said it has Gil has Gil? No, I have none. Forty nine ers at Seahawks, forty nine ers against. That's defeat from the jaws of victory. Uh, Kyler Murray as the Cardinals are wont to do scoring first Murray to McBride for twenty two and then Kyler for fifty. By the way, thanks to to the person who tweeted me, this next gen stat says that Kyler was running over twenty two miles per hour on this run, which is the fastest any quarterback has run to the house in the last eight years. Oh. By way of comparison, Steve Austin, the six million dollar man, was north of sixty million dollars, but he had he had bionics going for him.
Speaker 1: See not a fair comparison is that diy kitchen staft that they have scored on every opening drive so far.
Speaker 2: I think that's true. I don't really know what falls off after that, but they're doing that well bionics. By the way, San Francisco then comes back perty dyuke for fifty three. They have to settle for a field goal seven to three Arizona, but then Arizona three and out. San Francisco long drive party to Kittle from four out ten to seven nine ers. Ryland would have a field goal because Prader's hurt for Arizona to tie it to ten, but then a Moody field goal and a Moody field goal puts the Niners up thirteen to ten. Ryland then got a blocked field goal by Jordan Elliott, with which Lenoire excuse me had diamidore Lenoir ran back to the house for sixty one yards twenty to ten. San Francisco was twenty three to ten San Francisco at the half, after Murray was picked by Nick Bosa, setting up a Wishnowski field goal because earlier Jake Moody when it was twenty to ten, Jake Moody got hurt his kicking foot got hurt trying to make a tackle on the ensuing kick. So now the Niners up twenty three to ten, get a field goal from Wishnowski, but a chip shot twenty five yard of that Uschek was the holder for so twenty three to ten, and then that was it for the Niners. That was it because third quarter Niners were first in ten. Their own twenty four picked perty was by Mack Wilson Senior, the god to settle for the field goal Arizona did twenty three to thirteen. Then the Niners stalled on fourth and twenty three at the Arizona twenty seven because they have no kicker, so they turned it over on downs because that was a little too far for them to try. Arizona long drive Kyler to Elijah Higgins from two out and because of the roughing the passer penalty, they took the two point conversion from the one score that twenty three to twenty one San Francisco with eleven twenty five left. Then San Francisco matriculated again, first and goal at the Arizona eight, and Jordan Mason fumbled, swatted away by Jesse Lacoute Luketa, recovered by Mack Wilson Senior. Remember now San Francisco has no kicker, so if Arizona is able to get a field goal, what are they gonna do? And Arizona did just that thirty five yard field goal from Ryland twenty four to twenty three Arizona with one thirty seven left. San Francisco starts at their own twenty seven with one thirty two to go. Second play, Purdy hit as he throws by Jalen Thompson, ball goes eye in the air, picked by Kaziir White. Ball game. That's it. Eighty six survivors out. How about that? Amazing? And then they's Seattle.
Speaker 1: I didn't even catch the first kick. Kylie Yuschek, what doesn't he do?
Speaker 2: He does? He's amazing, he does it all we can't get in the Seattle Giants game. But all I can say is this, when it first started, Jones was sacked and he fumbled the first play, but Andrew Thomas recovered it. Then they converted a third and seventeen two plays later, and they got all the way down field. They got to fourth and goal at the doorstep Gray Eric Gray tackled by Jerome Baker, he fumbles and ray Sean Jenkins returned it one hundred and one yards of the house. Isn't it interesting that the only replay they had was from the back of the end zone because it looked that he had It looked like he had scored. If you had had the goal line angle on this anyway, if you were Seattle Survivor player, you were like, oh, that's the reprieve we needed. Instead, you lose, you just lose. Ultimately, you lose because well, Seattle started at their own five with five poin fifty three to go gino to Jackson Smith and a jigma from five out to cut it to twenty three to twenty, and then you took over with the ball at the three excuse me down three at your own thirty four, and ultimately Jason Myer's forty seven yard field goal was blocked and returned to the house. Ball game twenty nine to twenty. That's it. I'll say Niners by three and a half on the road, three pretty much everywhere right now? Wow, just three coming back? More guesses.
Speaker 3: Next Numbers game on VSID these Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 2: Numbers Game has a special offer. Today is the final day you could score forty percent offer Football Season Special when you use promo code ang sign them now. Get full Visa Pro access to everything we do from now through the Super Bowl. That includes daily best bets with Leaderboard showcasing the top pros and their impressive ROI, nineteen hours of live programming, proven betting systems, exclusive betting splits. They're all there. Say forty percent off the Football Season Special this week only when you sign up and use promo code a n j ANG like a Numbers game. Offer expires today. Don't wait, go to Visa dot com slash subscribe. Just sign up now. That's vsin dot Com slash subscribe. I want to bring up one first of all, the line it's only three on the Niners. It's not three in a hook. Huh, Nope, has not moved. Interesting three. There's some juiced threes out there. But I kind of dig it, I kind of dig it and look, I know the Niners haven't have to take them down from the lofty perch that I have them on. But I don't think they're bad. I just think that's interesting that they collapsed in two of these games already. Now, I want to say one other thing about that Seattle game, because I know we rushed through that and that was, by the way, that was the biggest again survivor culper at one hundred and sixty of the remaining four to eighty, exactly a third of the remaining went down with Seattle Giants did something at the end of that game. We're always crushing coaches, but I want to like shout out Brian Dable and the Giants. They got it to twenty nine to twenty on that blocked field goal by Isaiah Simmons, which was returned by Bryce Ford Wheat and sixty yards of the house made it twenty nine to twenty. The Giants took a knee on the ensuing point after, and the point of that was, don't risk a extra point that could be blocked and returned for two points, which would make it a seven point game. Nor do you want to risk a fumble same thing happening, so taking a knee. Just these little details that certain coaches get and others don't. Yeah, good call. I didn't catch that.
Speaker 1: I saw it after I saw it later on in the evening, the shout out to Dable, let's go to yeah, and that was the Also what the tricky with the with the blocked kick right where he had to split the long snapper and the guard next to him, so he's not over the top of the long snapper.
Speaker 2: Also does he does he he can't touch a seahawk when he's doing that as well. I was hoping you were gonna ask me this question. I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought you could still leap over the snapper as long as you didn't touch him.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but will break down I heard this morning was because he split the long snapper and the guy.
Speaker 2: Next week, we need a clarification on that. Either way, it was not a flag contact or not yet no flag. So yeah, all right, let's go to Sunday. I kind of like that on San Francisco, kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, Sunday we were back in London, the home of the Jaguars. They will face the Bears there.
Speaker 2: The home of the Jaguars to get to chill in London all week filling two weeks. Right, well, this is yeah, absolutely, they get to chill this week coming up, and then the yeah for two in a row. Jacksonville at Chicago technically but in London. Jacksonville beats Indianapolis, gets off the schneid their first win of the season. They were the last winless Indianapolis opening drive. I just gotta point this out, Kelly Josh Downs flagged for illegal demonstration again mimicking the gun. Now, we want to give the proper people credit for this, but but we we have talked about how ridiculous this is now in the NFL. By the way, Josh Downs did very little, like he barely made emotion, and the NFL is really cracking down on this and they're flagging all demonstrations like this. But they pointed out, will give them credit any demonstration.
Speaker 1: That you know, they think might be symbolizing a gun that mimics any kind of gunfire, which which I don't necessarily disagree with.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily disagree with, but these guys will give them credit. But they saw something. Someone was brilliant doing this because they were pointing out the hypocrisy of you know, they shoot off a cannon in Tampa. They shoot off a cannon in Tampa when someone scores, and in New England. In New England they actually do a whole like gun powder into the musket and then firing squad thing right, Yeah, like actual colonial dressed like colonial folks. So they were joking. What an NFL player should do is they should after they make a first down catch, they should mimic like it should take forever, right, loading your musket, musket, loading your musket with gunfire, and then see what they do. See if they flag it, they'd be like, look at those guys right up there. Anyway, I never thought about that before. It was a great call out with those guys. I understand what the NFL's tried to do, but yeah, it's a little tough with it.
Speaker 1: There's yeah, eight guys dressed up like revolutionary war heroes back there, fire a.
Speaker 2: Musco dumb all right. Well, well, Indianapolis was able to overcome that flag Flac Pittman Junior seven to nothing Indianapolis early first quarter. Jacksonville then had a fourth and two at the Indianapols twenty six. They're allergic to field goals Lawrence incomplete, intended for Thomas Junior. Jacksonville would get it back from their own eleven. They'd get it to fourth and one at their own forty two. Then Lawrence snuck Lawrence with a sneak. They got smart there for first then they got it to fourth and two at the Indianapolis and then they decided we'll get the field goal. So they were down seven to three. Cam Little hits it from twenty three yards out. We're still now in the second quarter. Jacksonville. Next time they got the ball, one play Lawrence to Thomas Junior for eighty five touchdown. Jaguars take the lead ten to seven with seven oh two left in the second quarter. It was thirteen to ten Jacksonville at the half, and in the third quarter, Jacksonville second and seven at the Indianapols forty one, Lawrence picked deep by Nick Cross. Indianapolis couldn't do anything with it, but on the ensuing punt, Devin Duverne returned. Rigobert dos Sanchez's punt fifty three yards first played Bigsby in from nineteen and the Jaguars had themselves a ten point lead. Halfway through the third quarter. A little more than halfway through. But here's where Joe Flacco flaccoed Indianapolis fifteen play, seventy yard drive Flaco to mo Ali Cox on third and fifteen from the eighteen touchdown, twenty to seventeen Jacksonville after a face mask second and twenty four from their own sixteen Lawrence to Kirk for sixty one that led to Lawrence to Brenton Strange four yard touchdown pass plays later, twenty seven to seventeen Jacksonville. It would get to twenty seven to twenty and then Jacksonville up seven second play Bigsby in from sixty five and Jacksonville is coasting fourteen point lead with five h nine left. It's over right wrong because Joe Flacco came with a cape Flacco to Piers for twenty four, then forty five to Pierce. Next play trace Sermon in from one thirty four to twenty seven. By the way, Alec Pearce, what a ball game. Three catches all were spectacular that got into thirty four to twenty seven Jacksonville. By the way, interesting talking about coaches and their decision making, Usually when you go from fourteen to eight, coaches go for two at that point, Not Indianapolis, Not Shane Steiken. He just kicked the extra point fourteen to seven. Then excuse me, not fourteen to seven, pardon me, thirty four to twenty seven. Indianapolis got the ball back after Jacksonville three and out. They took over at their own thirty five with three to twenty five to go. Sermon for seventeen, followed by Flacco to Peers for sixty five thirty four, all with two forty left. Is like, could Joe Flacco, who should be the quarterback in Cleveland, by the way, is he is he gonna pull this off? No? Jacksonville got it in field goal range camp little forty nine yard field goal. Jacksonville wins thirty seven thirty four. They get off the schneid. I have learned nothing about either team, oh not. I have no idea what's going on? And who's Jacksonville playing? In London? In Chicago, the Bears beat the Panthers. Not much to talk about here other than the first half or Carolina. They had a fourth and one at the Chicago forty two early Deonte for for next play Hubbard Schuba Hubbard in from thirty eight. Carolina led seven to nothing. That was the high point of the game for them, because then it was Chicago seven play, seventy yard drive Caleb to DJ Moore for thirty four to tie it. Then after Carolina punch Chicago thirteen plays eighty yards Roshan in from one fourteen to seven. Then later Carolina third play ensuing drive Dalton to tremble. Actually a couple drives later Dalton to Tremble hit by Jakwan Briskerry. Fumbles were covered by Gervon Dexter Senior. Chicago set up at the Carolina forty four with two forty nine left, Caleb to Swift for forty two, then two plays later Swift in from one twenty one to seven Chicago. Then after Carolina upon Chicago from their own thirty seven with fifty five seconds left, three plays into Comet for twenty five, two plays later to More for thirty. It was twenty seven to seven at the half. That's really all you need to know. Oh one other thing, just one last thing. When it was thirty to seven Chicago more than halfway through the third quarter, Carolina, down twenty three points, had a fourth and goal at the Chicago nine, and they trotted out Pinero for a twenty seven yardfield goal to cut it to thirty to ten. Because Kelly, when you get a chance to cut a three score lead into a three score deficit into a three score deficit, you absolutely take that opportunity. Anyway, Caroline ends up winning, get thirty six to ten. So Jacksonville at in quotes Chicago in London, that sounds like a real barn burner that no one wants to get up for. But I'll say Chicago minus two and.
Speaker 1: A half, Yeah, you're all over at two and a half or two's out there right now, see.
Speaker 2: One one and a half. But yeah, pretty much in that range. I don't know about you. Not a lot to take away from either one of these teams. I have a feeling the Bears.
Speaker 1: Bears are gonna be one of these teams that I think we talked a lot about.
Speaker 2: The Bullies last year.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna be able to take what that defense, gonna be able to take advantage to some of these bad teams. But man, I don't I think when they go up against quality competition, which I'm not saying Jacksonville is, but I don't think Jacksonville's as bad as there as bad as their record says.
Speaker 2: Right now, either if Chicago won this by twenty or Jacksonville wanted by twenty, all right, maybe I'm exaggerating twenty, but let's say two scores. Would you be surprised either way? No, I wouldn't either. No, I would have I won't. I can already tell you right now.
Speaker 1: I guess I'd be a little surprised if Chicago won by that big a margin.
Speaker 2: But if I mean my point being that if he's on the on the megapod. One of our last two questions always what is the game you want? No part off? In other words, if you had to, if you had to bet a side in every game except one one, you got a free pass on. I can't. There'll be one. I like more for the answer to that question than this one. Yeah, Jets Vikings was worth waking up for. I don't know about this one next week. Yeah. And then, by the way, in that game was pretty it was a really like sort of bad footballise. Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I posted this on Twitter earlier. Did you did you make it through the full marathon?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did start to absolute finish. I got in from San Francisco, after midnight Sunday morning. Wow, they kept us on the on the on the tarmac for twenty five minutes because the gate were supposed to go to that had tow away another plane. This happened. So I didn't get in until after one and then woke up for football. Yeah. Yeah, man, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't make it all the way.
Speaker 2: I could sleep. I could sleep today before baseball starts. Baby. We'll get the baseball later too, but we've got to get some more lines for week six of the National Football League. Trying to extract value, that's the point here on a numbers game at VSA, these Sports Bending Network, the numbers game on the Betting Network. Are you the type of players looking to get down ten thousand dollars in more in an NFL line at the best price in the market, or perhaps you're looking to get your in gameplay instantly accepted. Introducing sport Trade, the app that's going to change sports betting forever, minus one oh four lines instead of the typical minus one ten, instant in game betting and a concier's player service. Sport Trade perfect for those who want a premium betting experience. Live already in New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, and Arizona and coming to Virginia. Download Sports Trade use code v SIN to earn ten percent cash back on each wager in your first week. Terms apply. He gotta be twenty one years or older to play. If you were someone you know as a gambling problem and wants to help, call her Text one eight hundred Gambler Skill Alexander we get tweets at beating the book. Always appreciate the feedback. This is from a real nix Hey Gill and Kelly. I made it bell to bell yesterday. I'm fifty five years old, divorced, to live in a one bedroom apartment and had two pizzas in my fridge. What the hell else do I have to do? Get on you man, by the way, he says, I want to whopping twenty nine dollars yesterday. I guess that's better than losing twenty nine. Yes, it is Bob c Dash one thirty seven sounds like a statute on TNF on Thursday Night Football, Vitavea got a sack and army crawled, then mimicked a sniper rifle shot. I saw that, yep, he says, I don't care to be clear, but I was surprised that it wasn't flagged, since possible t shirt cannon touchdown celebrations are flagged hoops by hoots. In the Minnesota USC game Saturday, there was a sack. I saw this, and one of the Minnesota players mimicked putting his sword back in his hole ster, and the referee, through a flag in sternly announced a penalty for quote simulating brandishing a weapon.
Speaker 1: Oh so swords count too, I didn't know. I didn't see that one. Okay, so swords are part of the list.
Speaker 2: And Brian M wants to correct me. He says, the Patriots need to score themselves for the Patriots militia to fire the muskets. I don't think that disproves I think that disproves the point. But yeah, Jason Q points out breaking news, Ryan Williams becomes the youngest player ever to take an l versus Vandy. Very true. Wow, what's that unbelievable? Brian M. Thank you. Brian M also though for this, because he's he's uh, we asked out loud. Can someone sort of clarify what the rule is? And he is quote tweeting the actual rule of the NFL says the Giants field goal block was legal in regards to long snapper contact. Explanation is I did not know this. I would not have come up with this, he said. Pushing down alone is not a foul, and there was no forcible contact of the head and neck. See I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so I can push down a guy as long as I don't push him down.
Speaker 2: By the head or neck. Apparently you can contact him, but not not with a forcible push.
Speaker 1: I can I Can I push him down, not by the head or neck or with a forcible push? Can I push him down and allow my teammate kil Alexander to then leap him?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I thought you could. I thought you couldn't touch the guy, which I already thought. I thought you couldn't touch him. But apparently you can, which I already.
Speaker 1: Thought was a silly rule because it wasn't that there was at least a rule for a couple of years, right, because you kept trying to see these guys leap the long snapper and they'd graze their toe on him.
Speaker 2: All right. Now, Brian's confusing his further because he says there was no foul because he started on the lot of scrimmage. So apparently you can't run either. Oh you could get the running start. Yeah, that's a part of Okay, Well we're talking about three different things now, so I still I'm still confusedous And then Brian Shaffer and I you know, listen, this is the whole point of this. What have we learned so far? He says, so three things for him, Niners are not really that good. Got really old quick. I'm gonna disagree with that, but I hear what you're saying. Two commanders might be really good. We're gonna find out this week, Brian, because they haven't played anybody yet. They've done great with everybody they've had to face. But now it's the Ravens. Let's find out about them and the three. I don't know who will win the Super Bowl. It's anyone's year besides the Titans, Panthers, and Jags. Yeah, it's probably Yeah. I think there's a lot of good teams in the NFL right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many great teams there are, though, I got is a fair statement overall.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read a whole bunch more. But let's get back to the games themselves. What do you got all right? Early window Cardinals at Packers Cardinals. We talked about comfort behind win against the kickerless Niners, which really did matter in the end. Kyler nineteen of thirty for one to ninety five and defeat. He had that one touchdown, seven carries for eighty three and that touch on the ground, Carol, Cardinals, pardon ly, pardon me, plus two and turnovers in that game. They're at green Bay, man, I love green Bay. Green Bay is good at football. They took over at their own four after the teams traded punts early. They got to second and ten at their own forty five. Love to Jayden Reid for fifty three in between three defenders. Did you see that pass? Oh yeah, I could not believe that got home Jacobson from two when he reversed field seven to nothing green Bay. A little later, Rams set up at their own forty five thirteen play drive. They converted fourth and one at the green Bay thirty four along the way Kyra and in from one. It was tied at seven. A little later in the half, green Bay third and twelve with their own eight. Love trying to avoid a safety just throws it up for grabs horrible pick a four yard pick six for the Rams by Jaden mcculluf, thirteen to seven Rams. They missed the extra point, did Joshua Cardy It would be thirteen to ten Rams at the half. Then the second half happened and it was a heck of a ballgame. Ram second and six at the Green Bay twenty seven Kyra and hit by Lucas van Ness fumbles, Xavier McKinney recovers it. Xavier McKinney ballhawk, two plays in love to Tucker Kraft for sixty six. A lot of yack on that one touchdown, seventeen to thirteen, Green Bay eleven ten left in the third. Then Stafford got picked by McKinney because McKinney picks off everything returns at twenty eight yards. Green Bay set up at their own forty six seven play drive love to craft from seven out, twenty four to thirteen green Bay, late third quarter, we go to the force the fourth Rather it's twenty four to thirteen. The Rams started their own nine with six Z two to go, so they're pinned deep in their own territory. Down two scores, No problem for Matthew Stafford. Eleven plays ninety one yard Stafford DeMarcus Robinson from one out two point try fails twenty four to nineteen green Bay a two point try that was significant to some Kelly, if you know what I mean, three thirty to go, including myself. Then green Bay had a pun at the Rams get it back. They're down five. Started their own twenty nine with two fifty seven a go fourth and one at the green Bay forty six. Kyron for three on a second effort to the green Bay forty three, but a sack on second down set the Rams back. They get it to fourth and five at the green Bay thirty eight. Stafford under pressure incompleted tenant for Kolbe Parkinson ballgame. Packers win, Packers cover for those of us who backed the pack Jordan Love fifteen of twenty six for two twenty four. That one awful pick, though, was the one blemish. I will say green Bay minus four and a half at home against the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: Anywhere between it. We're in the dead area right now, anywhere between four and a half and five and a half out there.
Speaker 2: Don't know about you. I still still kind of like this Packer's side, But man, this that.
Speaker 1: Cardinals team's feisty. You just don't know where you're gonna get from that offense. And that offense can be good at times, I mean look real good at times.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, they beat the they beat the Niners yesterday. They're good at times, and the Skins crushed them. Yeah, you know anyway, but I'm saying I understood what you're saying. I just think there.
Speaker 1: I think they're going to continue to be one of those tough teams to figure out this year, just because the defense is so bad and at times the offense can look so good.
Speaker 2: So it's probably gonna be a pass for me. But what's so funny is I loved so many games last week. I don't love nearly as many already. I mean, we have plenty to get to, but I don't love much so far. Niners kind of on the road at Seattle. I fired on five bets already. Okay, let's see what's what's next.
Speaker 1: The else was going to ask you about the Packers. I had a good day yesterday. The Packers added to the list, though. Of we talked about it all the time, but we don't recognize the luck factor.
Speaker 2: We should.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, did everything like a lot of things fell right for.
Speaker 2: Me yesterday, all plinko. I got the bounces in the Green Bay game. I got the bounces in the Houston's day. Yeah, Houston for me too. And absolutely that's the case. The difference between being four and oh and one in three heading into that is often that I had a four and one millions a week in both entries. It could easily be to it, of course, of course. Absolutely. Okay, let's keep rolling here. Colts at Titans, All right, Colts. We talked about Flacco was unbelievable thirty three of forty four for three point fifty nine, Alex Piers three unbelievable catches for one thirty four in a touchdown. And then there's Tennessee. Tennessee's gonna have the extra rest here. I split the difference between the pick him and the three. I said Tennessee might just one and a half. Talk about two teams. You have no idea what you're getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I'm trying to see if there was movements.
Speaker 4: No, not really. We are Indy one one and.
Speaker 2: A half, Indy one one and a half. Okay, so oh so I just have the wrong favorite. Yeah, A favorite but we're talking a plats same thing. Yeah, ok, may this did this?
Speaker 1: Did jump in draft cacks early? That's what I was going to check on. You were aligned earlier.
Speaker 4: But we're over to Colts one one and a half now, all right?
Speaker 2: Does and make me race to the window or anything? Yeah, I'm staying.
Speaker 4: Far away from that one to sneak in when we're here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you got? Texans at Patriots pass? Let's do another one? Too much to talk Bucks?
Speaker 4: SATs?
Speaker 2: Okay, Bucks at Saints because Bucks, Bucks are on Bucks are going to be on extra rest whatever. Forgeting they played Thursday, extra rest for the Bucks. By the way, I said extra rest for the Titans. I didn't mean that, did I? When did the Titans play again? It's it's all on the Titans. Yeah, Titans run by Titans are run a bye. That's correct. Okay, So the Buccaneers playing on Thursdays, they'll have extra rest at New Orleans, who will have short rest because they play tonight as five and a half point dogs against the Chiefs Mayfield on Thursday against the Falcons. That Bucks loss, unbelievably to the Falcons was nineteen to twenty four for one eighty. The Bucks gave up five hundred and fifty total yards of the Falcons Saints unseen tonight. I just made it three because I didn't know what else to make. Two and a half, probably because of the rest situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Saints two and a half, although it's mainly all juiced two and a half up there too. Two and a half minus one twenty minus one fifteen is what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: I good game.
Speaker 1: But in this NFC South, is I think going to be competitive with these three teams down the rest of the way. Do you feel like you see that biggest separation between any of them?
Speaker 2: U Carolina is still the bottom?
Speaker 1: I think no, No, I'm talking yeah, but the three other teams, I'm talking Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Sintlanta.
Speaker 2: No, none whatsoever. Yeah, good game. Not rushing to bed. I mean New Orleans ought to be the best, I guess I should say. But even when I say that, I'm like, no, maybe maybe that's not right. Maybe Falcons ought to be the best, and Tampa Bays is always there. So yeah, not exactly a fascinating division either. We'll get to that Houston New England game and more. Trying to extract value. Guessing lines for week six right here on the Numbers Game at Visa These Sports Betting Network Numbers Game on Nework. Back on a Numbers game live from Circa Resort Casino, downtown Las Vegas, kil Alexander Kelly Midland guessing lines for week six in the National Football League, trying to look for value. So far, I think I like the Niners the best. Before it gets more games, we get tweets at beating the book, Steve Cohen at the Steve Cohen twenty one, not that Steve Cohen, or that's Steve Cohen. Gil. Last week you were worried you like so many favorites, Vikings, Commander's Packers. It worked out this week in a big way. Big question. Are you and Kelly going to Lenny Kravitz next week? Oh, Lenny Kravitz is in town? Kelly? Where's Lenny at? I don't know, but he's in town. I saw it on the screen as I was driving on the strip. Don't don't we kind of have to go to assess his place in the American No?
Speaker 1: No, not at all, because everybody's this, didn't we crack the code already?
Speaker 2: Everybody's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Everybody that's going to that concert's going to be so excited to go see Lenny Kravitz, and then they're gonna sit there for two hours and realize that they only know three songs.
Speaker 2: Steve, there's an answer. We're not gonna uh laws Vegas five to one four. Yeo, Gil, I need you to make a call to NBC and have them flex the Battle of the Beltwegh game in who the hell wants to see Bengels Giants for the love of football? Sheesh? He's right. Whenever you get a sheesh, you know someone serious? Yeah, yeah, sheesh? I Bobby Knuckles. I don't know if your teammate Gil Kelly is making that jump over the long snapper with those achilles. You ain't kidding. Wait have you heard your achilles before? Oh? Yeah, that doesn't come up. Well, let me tell you all about it. Joe C seven one four. Hey, I locked in Chicago earlier in the week as my survivor played because I didn't want to mess with a divisional game in Denver. Then I put in Seattle last minute because they surely won't lose the visiting Giants without singletary or neighbors. Right this sucks. It's nothing worse, especially now at this point because there I don't know if it's Circus Survivor he was in, but good goodness, Mike Stack says uh. On last night show, Mike Sommitch said that he had the Niners for Survivor. Felt bad to lose like that, and you have no kicker who left hurt brutal Matt Trudell. Thanks the tennis picks. Goffen got it done. So did jeff Chenko. Hitting a bunch of dogs here ang one of my favorite ways to spend the morning, Kelly, and you do a great job. Thank you so much. Michael Laifan, talking about our adjusted season win totals segment last week, says gil I know one of your favorite n season win totals is Jacksonville under But Doug Peterson was the offensive coordinator for the Chiefs in twenty fifteen when they started one to five and won the next ten. He knows how to get out of this mess. I think Jacksonville will come back.
Speaker 1: You might be right, Kelly interprets the tweets Jackson Michael not giving up yet, Gilk's home.
Speaker 2: Don't talk trash about this team, okay.
Speaker 1: Man if we're pulling for Doug Peterson o SI stats from twenty to fifteen.
Speaker 2: We're really we're really trying to dig for something here. I'll tell you what was great, though, Pittsburgh losing was great for all my Pittsburgh calls. I think I don't think they're getting there. Sorry, Mike Tom, We'll get to all that. What's next, all right? Texans at Patriots, Texas at Patriots, Texans beat the Bills. Let's see here, three to nothing, Buffaloes of Houston six play seventy yard drive camp Akers in from fifteen seven to three Buffalo three and out one place Stroud to Nico Collins for sixty seven Tuddy fourteen to three Houston. But Nico Collins would subsequently go to the tent, then to the locker room, and would not return with a hammy. I am so angry about this. He's been so fun to watch this year. When he scored my buddy Michael Montasano Cirka Booby Prize winner first year he has Nico Collins Offensive Player of the Year at north of one hundred to one, and as soon as that happened, he's like, oh my god, bang hamstring. Nothing can nothing lasts for anybody to just have moments of happiness in the National football anyway. Seventeen to three Houston at the half, and what same hamstring he had heard earlier in the season. I think so. Stats at the half two forty eight to one oh three advantage Houston. Josh Allen at this point was six of eighteen for fifty six, one carry for ten yards. Stroud thirteen of sixteen for duo five. He's pretty good. Can we cash those tickets yet, those ones where he was number one? Pick them the draft? No? Okay, twenty to three Houston. Buffalo then wakes up six play seventy yards, Alan to Kincaid for twenty six, sets up a cook in from five to twenty to ten. Then at Houston three and out, Buffalo five plays in fourth and five of the Houston forty nine Allen to Keon Coleman, who played exhibition football at FSU last year, for forty nine. Mostly Yak somehow tiptoes the sideline twenty to seventeen. We got ourselves a ball game.
Speaker 1: Maybe some angles of him going out, but you know, whatever the heel, I don't know if the he'll touched.
Speaker 2: Huh maybe maybe not Buffalo five plays in. Now, oh no, that was that one. Now it's twenty to seventeen. Houston another three and out Buffalo a punt Houston from their own twelve. This time they do matriculate, but second and seven of the Buffalo thirty three Stroud bad pass pick by Terrell Bernard eight oh six left in this ball game, Buffalo with the ball down three, Buffalo did have to punt. Allen slow to get up after his helmet hit the turf hard on a tackle. But with NFL protocol, apparently, if you're Josh Allen or anyone you know big time, you only have to sit out one play. That's apparently the rule. So ridiculous. Houston up three, second in ten at their own fourteen, four to twenty nine left. Stroud sacked by Dwayne Smoot, fumbles Dorian Williams. Buffalo picks it up. Set up at the Houston fifteen down three with four to twenty one left, Alan only out one played. Trubisky came in for one play. He's back in, can't advance the ball, bass thirty three yard field goal. We're tied at twenty with three eighteen left. All right, Houston again gets it into Buffalo territory. But with Buffalo out of timeouts, Houston elects to pass the football with forty four seconds left of the Buffalo thirty nine, and intentional grounding is called on Stroud and that takes Houston out of field goal range. Instead of just running the football, they try to pass it intentional grounding. Stroud couldn't understand it, but it was one of those things where he threw it in a spot and his receiver when he wasn't really intentional grounding in but it looks like intentional grounding. And they always call this now always, not always, but a lot. Okay, nothing is always, Kelly, there's no one hundred percents in this day.
Speaker 1: I mean this rule Laar takes me because it's because of situations like that.
Speaker 2: So they punted Buffalo's pin. Remember we're tied now. Buffalo has pinned at their own three with thirty two seconds left twenty to twenty. This sequence had Scott Hansen going ballistic on red zone. Incomplete, incomplete, incomplete, stop clock, stop clock, stop clock. Now here's the thing. Houston had all three timeouts, so to me, it wasn't I disagree with the fact that they passed being the issue. It was the kind of passes they were throwing, low percentage deep balls, Like what were they doing if you're going to pass at least like throw a screen in there or something like that. Because Houston did have the three timeouts anyway, right, So I'm just saying, like, what do you what are you doing chucking it the time?
Speaker 1: The timeouts somehow did have gotten lost in this conversation. Yeah, argument, And that's right, Like McDermott deserves a little bit of a break because of that, a little bit of a a little bit the one part, Okay, what you said is one thing. The other thing that I'll kind of push back on is I would have run it on first or second down, because what did you just see the Texans get?
Speaker 2: You gotta run it on one of them, you got it.
Speaker 1: You have to avoid the possibility of getting a hold in the end zone, a sack in the end zone, a safety ends is game.
Speaker 2: Agree, one hundred percent agree. But I'm but for the people who are just you know, generally saying, yeah, oh, you can't pass at all. I disagree with that. You can pass me too, just not the way you were passing. And by the way, who knows if Josh Allen was loopy at this point, I have no idea. It crashed his head on the ground and the second passer looked that way. So anyway, Houston gets the ball back at the Buffalo forty six with seven seconds to go. They gained five yards on a dump off to Ogan Bowalle Fairbarn fifty nine yard are good. Houston wins twenty three to twenty Stroud twenty eight to thirty eight. For three thirty one they outgained Buffalo Houston did four twenty five to two seventy six, despite being minus two and turnovers. Houston wins. They're at New England. Not much to say about this game. New England loses to Miami. New England was up seven to three after a Remandre Stevenson thirty three yard touchdown run. Subsequent drive in the first half eighth chan Can cussed he never returned. That led to a Sanders forty one yard field goal try with joinked off the post, no good. Still seven to three, New England had a three and out, but then Bryce Barrenger had a seventy yard punt. Jake Bailey's punt for the Dolphins was blocked by Brendan Schooler. New England was set up at the Miami twenty three. They had to settle for a sly thirty three yard field goal that was wide right anyway. Oh no. Miami then had another field goal to try to cut to cut into the seven to three lead later in the half. That was a botch snap that messed up the timing, so that didn't happen. It was seven to three at the half. This game was awful anyway, got the ten to nine. Miami had two field goals. New England had won and then Miami finally put it to gather. They're only down one point one point in the fourth quarter fifteen plays eighty yards. Alec Ingold then from three, hey, we have a relative here at at VSA No. We fifteen to ten. Miami two point try fails. New England got it to fourth and fifteen at the Miami seventeen after a false start with one minute left. It was fourth and ten at the twelve. A false start set them back five yards. By the way, they thought they had a touchdown two plays earlier. Perset to Jalen Polk, but it was properly reversed and then incomplete on the four down. They have all three time outs, so they did get the ball back at their own forty three to twenty nine seconds left. They got it to Miami thirty six, but perset to Henry was only for twenty five yards in the field to play cocky spiers. Miami wins fifteen to ten. Houston at Miami, I said, Houston by six Uston in New England, I mean Houston at Houston by six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is seven pretty much everywhere. Six and a half here at Circa.
Speaker 2: I'm actually a minx and a half here at Circa. Anything below seven field kind of tempting. And that's where I'm at. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: But there are I mean, it's injuries, right, you still got mixing Damian Piers Nicocollins like I I'd like to know more about the injury information before betting this. Sure, I bet the six and a half has gone by that point.
Speaker 2: I still like one hour into this, I still like San Francisco the best, I think of all these in New England.
Speaker 1: I don't how do we get an award for Jacobe percent to do your job? War your award you're losing and your team's terrible. You're gonna be betted at some point. You're doing your job.
Speaker 2: Though there's worse work in this world. There is. We'll come back more guessing lines right here on a numbers game. The numbers told the story, and they always do. It's one of those idiots who believe in analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 2: And Gone our number two, a numbers game at vis in these Sports Betting Network, Visa dot Com game plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV. Whichever way you're taking is in. We appreciate. It's Gil Alexander, It's my little buddy. Kelly. How you doing, low, Boddy, Kelly Biddley? What is that? Matt? Matt was so excited to say your name that he said, Bidley said, Kelly Bidley. We get tweets at beating the book. We gotta get some more guessing lines, but we get tweets. Jesse Welch, you know that it's Survivor talk on ang. When you hear Gilly say, I feel it buzzing in my thigh, it's very true. It's very very true. Oh and Nick G yes, Gil, Nick g says Gill, are we not going to talk about Eli shining once again on Saturday, hashtag Eli for Heisman. Uh, Eli Holstein, the great Eli Holstein for Pitt? Who I have at one thousand to one to win the Heisman and circa would not let me bet what I wanted to, right, but they still a good bet if it wins. Eli Holstein doing his thing. He Uh, let me just give you the stats. And in Pitt's win against North Carolina to bring the Panthers to five and oh on the season, holsting twenty five or forty two for three eighty one three touchdowns against one pick ten Carrey for seventy six in a touch al Right, Eli down to one hundred and fifty to one at DraftKings. What a what an anti semitic market that is? Have you conferred Eli? What do you mean? Oh? No, Eli, No, unlike Rehet's laugh at BYU, Eli has not owned it yet. Ah okay, Yeah, Ashton genty is your short shot.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna go look at it. Isn't the Heisman race? Like crazier right now?
Speaker 2: He said, plus two twenty five? Travis Hunter right behind him at three to one. Then you got cam Ward your guy at four to one. By the way, how lucky is Mike Guy? How lucky is Miamis? That was that wasn't targeting people? Please? Jaylen Monroe excot Jayleen Milroe, pardon me? Drops to eleven to one as Bama loses to Bandy. Let me just say this. Ashton Genty in our in our text exchange, wish Nev keeps saying to Felika, It's like, really, Ashton Genty can't win the Heisman and Felika's Adam and he says, no, no chance, and either can trash. They got it. They gotta win games for Travis Hunter to like, they have to have a spectacular season. I did grab so what did?
Speaker 1: I grabbed a Carson Beck ticket live during that Alabama game when it looked like they were going to come back and win.
Speaker 2: So I'm like twenty to one on him. It's all I've got. I have Eli at one thousand and one, I have I did get Georgia at five to one to win it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we're I got a little better than that when we were talking about that with Phasik, right fun Friday, Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's get some lines.
Speaker 4: Brown's and Eagles still in the early windows.
Speaker 2: Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I I'm just here to tell you that I don't know where the Browns suckitude starts and ends and where Washington's awesomeness starts and ends in this game. Yeah, thirty four to thirteen Skins. Frankie Louvo, by the way, all over it for Washington on defense, just a great free agent pickup. Cleveland started this game fourth and one at the Washington forty seven, down to form and no gain hit by Louvu. Stopped a couple of trades here. Washington with just their fifth punt of the season early in this game. Then Cleveland three and out Washington third and thirteen at their own thirty one. Daniels flushed right to McLaurin for sixty six the incomparable to the three oh I always did the three plays later. Replays later, Daniels picked by Jeremiah Wusu Corromoa at the one. Maybe maybe he picked it, but they withstood replay anyway, it was still scoreless. Washington gets the ball back because Cleveland goes three and out. The Cleveland Browns offense is the worst unit in football, and Deshaun what I was watching in this game as a guy who lived every play of RG three's rookie year in the twenty twelve Washington Redskins, and then RG three post injury. That game was Jayden Daniels was RG three pre injury. Deshaun Watson was RG three post injury. It was like you were looking at it before and after because the Shawn Watson performance, and this has been going on for weeks now. Whatever happened to RG three after the injury. The underrated part was not only the injuries, but he lost all mechanics, He lost all confidence. Deshaun Watson is unrecognizable as a football player anyway. That's stray QBR.
Speaker 1: I think through the four weeks so far, Deshaun Watson has two weeks with the lowest.
Speaker 2: QBR of the four he is, I mean a corroborate Shots had them the thirty second ranked team in DVOA and Drew Dinsick had him as the worst quarterback in the NFL, and they think they're both right.
Speaker 1: Mean, whilst you got a guy sitting on the sidelines with an absolute cannon that you just won't run trot out there because for whatever reason you feel like you have to have Deshaun Watson out there already paid him the Moneys.
Speaker 2: Excellent use of mean whilst meanwhilst. Washington gets a back set up at the Cleveland thirty four. They get to fourth and two at the Cleveland fourteen, Eckler for ten, then Robinson breaks the tackle in for four. Skins up seven to nothing. Late first quarter, Cleveland three and out, but they pin Washington at their own two. They have a three out Cleveland set up at the Washington forty four to start the second quarter, but they have to settle for Hopkins fifty one yarder after Watson was sacked by Frankie Louvu seven to three Washington first play next time, Washington got the ball Eckler for fifty seven. That sets up a cyber chip shot ten to three, Cleveland three and out. Watson sacked by Louvu and Jonathan Allen. Washington fourth and three at the Cleveland forty. Daniels avoids the rush, just glides thirty four yards. That's the word, by the way, just glides. Two plays later, Robinson in from one, seventeen to three Skins Cleveland three and out. Washington sacked by Bobby Watson. Pardon me, sacked by Bobby Wagner. Washington takes over at their own thirty eight, with one thirty five left. Five plays in Daniels Tsami Brown behind the defense thirty four to excuse me, twenty four to three, Skins at the half, Daniels eleven for twenty one for one sixty six of the half. Washington out gaining totally yards. Cleveland two eighty three to sixty eight. Is that good? One? Twenty six to fourteen on the ground. Third quarter Washington first play McLaurin hit by Ousu Corromoa fumbles the incomparable one fumbled recovered by Martin Emerson Junior. Cleveland set up at the Washington thirty. They get to the Washington two. Remember they're down twenty four to three. They get to the Washington two, false start, sack incomplete, and then on fourth Stefanski wants to go for it. Deshaun Watson walks off the field, delay of game. They have to settle for Hopkins thirty one yard field goal, twenty four to six. It's early third quarter. Stefanski is visibly frustrated.
Speaker 4: Still's quarterback, though, washing what's that stillis?
Speaker 2: Quarterback? Stand by him? Washington nine plays eighty yards, Daniels to McLaurin for twenty three, followed by Daniels himself for twenty three, eventually Jeremy Nichols in from three thirty one to six. You get the idea. Deshaun was sacked by Wagner. Later he fumbled Louvu recovers Louver's everywhere Washington later Daniels to Eckler for thirty three. That led to a cyberfield goal because McLaurin actually dropped a ball in the end zon which I didn't think was possible. That was shocking to me. I think that was possible. Perfect pass thirty four to six, garbage touchdown with Mariota in thirty four to thirteen. That's your final. Just a absolute blowout. And I will say this again about Washington when we get to them. But we will learn about Washington next week because they've beaten Cleveland, the Giants, the Cardinals, and the Bengals. We'll find out against the raven.
Speaker 1: And even like I brought this up last week, right, I thought this game was going to be a little bit more telling because this was one of the better defenses they had gone up again so far. But man like they they did what they need to do on the offensive side of the ball, and then the Cleveland eneugh to.
Speaker 2: Do just continued Cleveland. At Philly, I say, Philly minus seven, you are light.
Speaker 4: This one is surprising to me. This is Philly eight and a half at or nine.
Speaker 2: Everywhere. I think I was hoping my pick was right so I could bet Philly. And what is it again? Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: Even say teasers. I can't hit a teaser to save my life. I know, I know, man, I know all the long legs suck hit. I think I did hit two this weekend, but I lost another one.
Speaker 2: All right, what's next? All right? Next up, we have the command commanders at Ravens Commodores Jade and Daniels fourteen of twenty five for two thirty eight. You heard Aaron Shotts last week. He's a voter for these awards. He's like, this is the one award and I would if it ended now, I wouldn't even have to think about it. It's Jayden McLaurin four for one to twelve and that fumble loss. But they sacked to Shan seven times. Deshaun Watson was sacked seven times in this game. Two and a half by Frankieluvu and they outgained Cleveland four thirty four to two twelve. And then there's Baltimore. Baltimore beats Cincinnati. How I have no idea. They're up seven to nothing when Henry slipped but still got in the end zone early first quarter, Henry's one hundredth career touchdown. Wow. Cincinnati would come back ten play eighty six yard drive Burrow to Higgins from eleven, tied at seven. Early second quarter. Later Baltimore seven play, fifty one yard drive Lamarina Bateman from sixteen out fourteen to seven Baltimore. Cincinnati would have a three and out, but they'd pit in Baltimore at their own two on a Ryan wreck House sixty six yard punt. Next play, Henry tackled in the end zone by Sam Hubbard's safety. Fourteen to nine Baltimore. They'd have to uh a little later, trade punts, and then Cincinnati from their own twenty one with thirty four seconds left in the half. From their own twenty one, four plays Burrow to Chase from forty one Are you kidding? Fifteen to fourteen Cincinnati, by the way, on the two point try, Kyle Hamilton picked it in the end zone, then ran one hundred yards to the five. Kind of got hurt, nullified by a PI on Baltimore anyway, so they get the two point conversion in from the one on a Chase Brown run seventeen to fourteen at the half.
Speaker 4: Naddy, was he kind of hurt? I thought he was just exhausted.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he was hurt. He was fine afterwards, but it was like exhausted and he was like slowed again up and.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell if he was doing the Did you think he was doing the slow down jog to try to like get you know, get the get the The guys tried to tackle him at a bad angle.
Speaker 2: No, I thought he was trying to set it up. And I was like, oh, no, he's just he's a gassed, he's exhausted. Seventeen to fourteen. Second half, Cincinnati twelve play seventy yards, Burrow to Yoshavas for thirty nine, the big chunk to Higgins from five out twenty four to fourteen bangles. Baltimore would come back four play seventy four yards. This was a track meet Lamar to Charlie Cohlar from fifty five the big one to likely from one for the score twenty four to twenty one. Cincinnati, not content with a three point lead, would go up ten again. Twelve play seventy yards Chase Brannon from four thirty one to twenty one. Early fourth quarter, Baltimore starts at their own eight to Andrews for twenty seven to start to drive to Colar from two out to end at thirty one to twenty eight nine ozho five left Cincinnati one play Burrow to Chase for seventy touchdown. Chase tenth sixty plus yard touchdown before his twenty fifth birthday. That's a record. He's good. Thirty eight to twenty eight Cincinnati eight to fifty four left in the fourth quarter. This is unbelievable. This game. Baltimore eleven play seventy yards. Lamar amazing play, scrambles, fends off defenders, finds likely in the end zone. If you just look at the box, sports six yard touchdown pass that's all thirty eight thirty five Cincinnati. Then Cincinnati would matriculate, but second in fifteen that the Baltimore thirty three with three five left, Burro picked by Marlon Humphrey. Baltimore got it into the field goal range. Tucker fifty six yards good. They would stop Cincinnati. Wou'd go to overtime. Baltimore wo win the toss. They would get it to the thirty nine. Lamar can't catch the snap right to him. He fumbles, recovered by Jermaine Pratt. Then Cincinnati set up at the Baltimore thirty eight run run run McPherson fifty three yard field goal try no good, bad snap, bad hold. Baltimore won play in a field goal range. They win it. Unbelievable, I will say Baltimore by five and a half No man's land against Washington six and a half coming back.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on, said the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 2: In case you missed it once again, today is the last day for this special offer forty percent off our Football Season Special, but you got to use promo code ang Sign up now get full VSENT Pro access to everything we do from now through the Super Bowl that includes daily best bets, nineteen hours of live programming, proven betting systems, exclusive bet splits, forty percent off the Football Season Special this week only when you sign up and use promo code A and.
Speaker 4: J A n G as in A numbers game, folks, And by.
Speaker 2: This week only, I mean today. The offer expires today. That's it. Let me let me clarify that is today. Go to Visa dot com slash subscribe to sign him now vsi n dot com slash subscribe. Let me go back to the game we just finished on. I said, Baltimore minus five and a half. You said it's a little more than that. What did you say six and a half? Slightly tempted to bet the DC Skins of this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, problem, Personally, I love right where it's at, Gil, So I could skip this game because, yeah, I think if it was seven or more, I'd have to be looking at Washington.
Speaker 2: I just want to I just want to say the last sequence of that game again, right. So it goes to overtime Baltimore. They're matriculating and Lamar can't catch a snap that's right to him. He fumbles cover a Jermaine Pratt and Lamar is just beating himself up on the side. He's like, I can't believe we're gonna lose this way. And so Cincinnati set up at the Baltimore thirty eight. We were talking about the Sean McDermott thing where it was past pass pass from his own two, and Houston just needed one play of five yards and then Fairbaron kicks the fifty nine yarder and Houston beats Buffalo. Here, right, there's plenty of time left in overtime for twenty six, you know, just four and a half minutes left at the Baltimore thirty eight, about five minutes about halfway through, and they decide Cincinnati does to run it three times to again casually set up. Remember I said this in the Chiefs game, that no one was making enough of that game, and they won with a fifty one yard but kerfield Rohld. It's like just nonchalant, Well, we'll just set up a fifty one yarder right down the pipe, Chiefs one. This is the equivalent to that, right, this is the same thing except for bad snap, bad hold. Baltimore takes over Henry fifty one yards of the Cincinnati six, and then Baltimore wasted no time. They're like justin, get out there and get us out of here, twenty four yardfield where they win it. So I just you know that these long field goals, these kickers are making them at an unbelievable rate. But you can't be that notch. It's an interesting conversation.
Speaker 1: It is, right because it's kind of like it's it's kind of like the evolution of the three pointer in the NBA, right where how far do you want to go out to defend because guys are making that shot more and more and more, and how much do you how much how much field position do you really need to feel before you feel comfortable?
Speaker 4: And clearly a lot of these teams just think that has changed quite a bit here over the past years.
Speaker 2: I do think again people wanted to kill Sean McDermott. I just want to point out that it wasn't that he passed, it was the type of pass. So people are I think a little bit unfairly criticizing him. And also here with Zach Taylor, a lot of this is results based. If you get eight yards on the three run on the three carries McPherson is usually money, the snap in the hold are usually money. So if it had worked out, nobody would have said a word. I don't know, it's it didn't work out for either of them. I'm not as outraged as others by both of them. Believe me, there were other times I am outraged as people know, but this isn't one of them.
Speaker 1: We were talking about off the air. I still think one of the most incredible plays I saw yesterday was that kick, getting even as close as it did, considering what the what the hold and snap situation.
Speaker 2: The snap came up to the holders like right, shoulder right, he had to try to put it down quick, and the ball and the ball and the fact that he got it up at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was still laying horizontal on the ground he kicked out.
Speaker 2: I was assuming, yeah, something. It was kind it was kind of what's that all?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Late window? We begin Chargers at Broncos. What's our breakdown of early and late four or five Eastern?
Speaker 1: So how many games we've got four in the late window?
Speaker 2: Six six early window? And then and then the oh, that's right because we have the London game. Okay, Chargers on the uh with the extra rest here at Denver, Denver beats the Raiders. People are telling me, you got to talk to antoniop here something like, yeah, we're get up the courage. Uh see that Vegas fourth play Minshee to Bowers from fifty seven touchdown, Raiders up seven to nothing. Gotta tell you end you got that much, it would be ten to three Raiders, and then after an a mirror Abdulla forty yard run to start the drive, they get it to first and goal with the Denver five. They're up seven. They're about to go up fourteen Kelly, except for not Minshew sort of air mails it picked by Sir Tan Junior one hundred yards of the house. Ten to ten. What a weird day this was yesterday. Two blocked field goals returned for touchdowns. We have like two one hundred yard plays. It was just such a weird, a weird day of football. Anyway, it ends up ten to ten at that point, and late in the half Denver from their own thirty three. There was a lot of this too, from their own thirty three. With twenty seven seconds to go, they get it into field goal range, LUTs misses, but a fifteen yard leverage call. There's the leverage call gives them a reprieve forty four yard try got thirteen ten Denver at the half uh they trade three and ounce or after a Denver three an out anyway, then Vegas punts Marvin Mims Junior thirty eight yard pun return. How many times does Marvin Mims junior come up big, sets up Denver at the fifty six place. Nicks that Julia mcgloughlin in from four Tony to ten Denver a little more than halfway through the third quarter. And then the blowout was on Vegas third and eleven at their own forty Minshee picked by Riley Moss. Denver would punt but Nix. Oh. And then on the sideline you see Nicks going off on Peyton telling him what he thought about him.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that moment. That was interesting. Here's the transcript. Hey, you know what, You're actually not right all the time? Shut up, you scab bo. Though, man, you don't usually see that from the room.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I was like, shut up, and I think Peyton finally got the message, like you shut up. Maybe somethings are your fault. Sean Payton god Denver seven plays fifty seven yards, Nicks in from one. He does the breeves, the breeze wave over the goal line, twenty seven to ten Denver early fourth quarter. Then they put in aid and O'Connell first pass pick by Certan got quarterback problems. Yeah, that's Cirtan junior. By the way, his dad his dad was great too. Denver set up at the Vegas forty nine four plays Knicks to Reynolds from nine out thirty four to ten. It would end thirty four to eighteen. Denver crushing the Raiders, who look terrible, I said, Denver minus one and a half here hosting the Chargers. This is you are on the wrong side. This is interesting.
Speaker 1: This is Chargers two and a half and going up DraftKings has a Chargers three right now?
Speaker 2: Wow? No respect? Well, I mean beating the Raiders does does an illicit respect? It's a good I mean it's a I don't know that Chargers would be three point favorites on the road here, I don't know. Yeah, I don't know about that either. What did that close yesterday? What did the Broncos Raiders close yesterday? Broncos three? Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: So you're talking about a six point difference between the between Raiders and Chargers.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I mean Chargers.
Speaker 4: Coming off a bye.
Speaker 2: I'm not betting and I'm just I'm.
Speaker 1: Just laying I'm just saying the same. I come on, Broncos. I mean, I've already learned the lesson. I feel like the hard way this year They're gonna be a very tough team. I think, I think this entire season to bet on to we're against because how much do you trust bo Nixon that in the offense if you're betting on them, but you're betting against him. They got one of the better defenses in the league. I think they've shown that much.
Speaker 2: Tough one.
Speaker 1: Next, all right, next up four O five Eastern Steelers at Raiders.
Speaker 2: Raiders, we just talked about Minshew twelve with seventeen for one to thirty seven, O'Connell ten of twenty for ninety four, Bowers eight for ninety seven in a touchdown, but they were minus three and turnovers Pittsburgh last night? Did you see this delayed by lightning? So was it? It was just it just couldn't The night wouldn't end. Dallas got an Aubrey fifty five yardfield goal to go three to nothing. Boswell would match it with a forty one yard It was three to three Dallas three. Now Pittsburgh punts after McCarthy challenges of fumble recovery because you know, fumble recoveries always get reversed. What do you doing, McCarthy idea? It was gonna be third and twenty four anyway, which makes it even more comical. Anyway doesn't get doesn't get reversed. Dallas would get to third and six in a three to three game at the Pittsburgh eleven DAK sacked by t. J. Watt and Nick Herbig fumbles. Herbig recovers. That's how the first quarter would end. Then in the second quarter, Aubrey would add a field goal to make it six to three. Then Dallas from their own fifteen to three to zero five left in the half, they get to second and four of the Pittsburgh fifteen DAK picked by Dante Jackson. That's how the half would end two two to eighty nine in total. The yards of the half in favor of Dallas. Third quarter fields absolutely destroyed on the first play from skim from scrimmage by Tyres by Tyrus Wheat. Did you see that? Oh my god, roughing the passer. I don't know how he was Upright after that, two plays later, Kyle Allen in to Frar Moo for nineteen. Fields back in four plays later to Connor Heywood from sixty nine, and the Steelers somehow are leading this football game ten to six. Then Dallas set up in large part by a Dak to Camante Turpin thirty four yard game. They had a field goal, but no, they try a field goal blocked by Isaiah Laudermilk. So the special teams all through the league yesterday was it was crazy. Then Dallas sixteen play ninety yard drive. The next time they get it back Dack to Dowdell from twenty two out and Dallas retakes the lead thirteen to ten. Early fourth quarter Pittsburgh three now Dallas first and tend their own twenty seven. Dak picked deep by Joey Porter Junior Dak just turning the ball over left and right. Pittsburgh twelve play sixty three yard drive fields to Friarmouth's shovel from six, and the Steelers are about to magic beans their most magic Bean win ever, seventeen to thirteen. With four to fifty six left, Dallas gets it to second goal at the Pittsburgh one. Dowdell gets the ball poked out on the leap into the end zone or the would be leap into the end zone by Landon Roberts. Dak recovers it at the four fourth and goal with twenty six seconds left, Dact to Jalen Tolbert touchdown and the Cowboys win it on a fifteen play seventy yard drive that ends that way with the Cowboys strangely calling time out with fifty two seconds left and then like Tomlin not calling time out instead of ten seconds running off was just there. It was just like a duel of stupidity. Take those magic beats, Tomlin. But honestly, if Pittsburgh had won that game, that would have been the most magic Bean win ever. They just got completely crushed in the box score Pittsburgh minus four at the Raiders Steelers three right now, that's how bad the Raiders are. I'm intrigued by it. By who you wis? Oh yeah, me too? Three. I am very intrigued coming back Numbers game on the Sports Vetting Network. Back on the Numbers game live from Circa we get tweets that baiting the book, I was appreciated. New York mess sixteen, Gil. What do you think of Miami kicking the field goal down ten to six on fourth and two from the New England twenty nine with thirty five seconds left in the third quarter. I'll be honest with you, I did not hate it because at that point points were at that point, points were at a premium and so yeah, I didn't I didn't really minded it all worked out for Miami. But I hear your point, but it didn't bother me.
Speaker 4: I would have gone for it. But I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it. I mean it's Huntley, you're struggling Jason Sanders. Usually money, but again usually you're you're snap in your hold and not getting it blocked his money. But I didn't mind it at the time. Roade King, Kevin Ryan Kill, gil My coaching, What were you thinking? Award goes to Zach Taylor for his end of a game conservative play calling when all you're up and down, when all you were doing, when all you're up and down the field against the Ravens, I think it's I don't know about the Uh what he's trying to say is that all you're going up and down against all you're doing is going up and down against Ravens. Yeah, I mean I pointed it out. I I mean, people are going crazy on it. But if he if he makes that, no one says a bad word about it. I I think he could have. He absolutely could have tried a little more. And like I said, and I'm being consistent from week to week. The fact that you're settling for these long field goals, these fifty plus yardfield goals, is the comedy of the year. Like that's the big headline. Like if you had said to us before the season, and guess what, teams in multiple games are going to settle confidently for fifty plus yardfield goals. But he left himself open to the bad snap in the bad hole, and that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I think that one is very These are very resolvets oriented when we have a problem with something like that.
Speaker 2: But I get it.
Speaker 1: If you wanted to Burrow was so good, he's been so good, you're taking the ball out of his hands.
Speaker 2: I get it. I said it when that Chiefs game, though, So I'm just being consistent, Like these teams are way too nonchalant t for three. Has anyone gone from coach of the year to fired in the calendar year? Stefanski's reluctance to sit Watson is ridiculous. The Deshaun Watson thing is among the most fascinating things in the NFL. This guy beat alabamail when Alabama's defense was the greatest thing ever in a national championship game, got to Houston, Texas the playoffs, and then stuff happened with DeShawn Watson and he missed. He missed tons of football because of his own doing off the field, and then also some injuries, and he has come back an unrecognizable player.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I've ever done as big of a one to eighty on a football player as I have Deshaun Watson. I thought he was awesome at his height and was going to be incredible for years to come, and now I don't even know how he played right.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and thirty million dollars Garone teed, it's guaranteed, you already paid the guy. Whatever Garone teed, you gotta take him out the Josh Gilly. Have you bet the Commanders to win the division? Yet? My only Washington bet it was before the season. I bet Jayden Daniels to win Rookie of the Year at seven to one, So I use that as a proxy. But I will tell you this, if they look good against Baltimore this week, that's even in defeat, right, the ultimate outcome for me would be, oh, they still look good even though they lost. Obviously, if they win, then that number is going to be gone. But no, to answer your question, I have not because I'm not again as a representative of all Washington here we are all super duper cautious about this team. I say, okay, are we Are we allowed to embrace this yet? This week we'll learn a lot Buddhist man. Finally he is. Here's what I took out of the weekend. Teams who had their starting kicker go down or zero to two with both losses three or under. These teams better find punters who can place a kick, who can place kick two, as it's costing them games. Andy Reid way ahead of the curve, as usual with Matta Rise of punting. This this brought up this is why we did the whole Matt Brown, Betty, this is where it came from. Bett. This is Matt Brown's biggest problem with football. He couldn't believe we were watching a college football game. Some team lost their kicker and they couldn't roll out the punter to kick a chip shot field goal. And Matt was incredulous. He's like, I can do that well, and it's.
Speaker 1: His point was even beyond that and intensified this summer when we were hearing about the well, you know, we never knew it was called the dynamic kickoff till week one, you know, but we were hearing about the news. Did you hear that term anymore about?
Speaker 2: No, not yet.
Speaker 1: Good point, but we were hearing about the new kickoff and how many, how many how many reporters teams whatever, we're speculating about using position players because they were gonna have to go make the tackle afterward. So they're that confident in other guy's making a kickoff. But nobody can make a field goal, nobody, not anybody on the roster.
Speaker 2: Let's skip through the rest of these.
Speaker 1: What you got Lions of Cowboys four twenty five Eastern.
Speaker 2: Cowboys played last night Detroit extra rest here Detroit minus three and a half on the road. It is three. I bet it's three. Yeah. Those are the last two games, Detroit at Dallas and Pittsburgh at the Raiders. And neither of us are big fans of Pittsburgh, but the Raiders are so god awful. Both of those feel like road favorites to play. What has ever gone wrong playing road favorites? Yeah, I'm stacking them up this week's back.
Speaker 1: I'm not feeling great about it, but I haven't bet the Steelers yet.
Speaker 4: We haven't really seen any movement on that one.
Speaker 1: This morning, Lions is it's it's three and a half now at draft cames threes up to minus won twenty most places.
Speaker 2: Oh give me that three. Yeah, I might have to get in quick.
Speaker 1: Next.
Speaker 2: Falcons at Panthers for twenty five Cousins, remember that way on Thursday forty two of fifty eight. Falcons franchise record five hundred nine yards, four touchdowns, one pick for Kirk Cousins, five hundred and fifty total yards of offense Carolina yesterday and defeat Dalton eighteen of twenty eight for one thirty six. They were minus three in turnovers Atlanta. I put in no man's land minus five and a half at Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is five and a half. There is one six out there now bet on side and total for me. I laid five with Falcons last yesterday and over forty eight.
Speaker 2: I legit like three three point road favorites San Francisco, Pittsburgh and Detroit. Oh boy, next, all right? Sunday night Bengals at the Giants. Bengals lose to the Ravens. Giants beat the Seahawks we talked about both of those. Burrow thirty of thirty nine for three to ninety two with five touchdowns and one pick in defeat Chase ten for one to ninety three and two touchdowns. Daniel Jones twenty three of thirty four for two to fifty seven against Seattle, two touchdowns, no picks, eleven carries for thirty eight, and they may have found something entire. I roat Tracy Junior eighteen carries for one twenty nine. By the way, Slayton eight for one twenty two in a touchdown. They sacked a Geno seven times, Dexter Lawrence with three of them. Oh, no, Cincinnati minus three and a half on the road, Ding, Ding, Dane, you're all, oh that one is three and a half. Yeah, okay, all right, next.
Speaker 4: Which I don't think I wanted anything to do with that game, though.
Speaker 1: I actually think that might be more of an entertaining watch than I'm not gonna play that.
Speaker 4: Bill's at Jets is your Monday nighter?
Speaker 2: All right? But we did not get to this one game, so Buffalo, we said, lost to Houston. Josh Allen nine of thirty He only completed nine forward passes for one thirty one. They were outgained by Houston four twenty five to two seventy six. Again, they were plus two and turnovers. Now we're Buffalo, Okay, the Jets. We didn't talk about this the London game. The Jets lose to Minnesota in a game that was very sleepy. I didn't think it was a very good football game. Minnesota was up three to nothing. Later in the first quarter. Yeah, late first quarter, third and six at the Minnesota thirty eight for the Jets. Rogers picked by Andrew Van Ginkel sixty three yards to the hiszy ten to nothing Minnesota two eighteen left in the first quarter. Next time, then the team's traded picks. No, no, they didn't, they traded excuse me. Rogers then was picked by Cameron by them, the first time in his career that he's had two picks in the first quarter. Then the teams traded turnovers on downs in the opposing team's territory. Minnesota fourth and two of the Jets thirty four. Darnold incomplete, Jets fourth and two at the Minnesota twenty six. Breyllen Allen stopped for no gain by Dallas Turner. So Minnesota is still up fourteen to nothing. They make it seventeen to nothing on a drive helped along by two pis in a defensive hold. They were flagging the Jets for everything. They could not stop. Justin Jefferson, they were getting flagged. It was a flag fest. CJ. Hammond from two pardon me? That made it seventeen to nothing. It was ten to nothing, made it seventeen to nothing. Then Minnesota with a double dip chance up seventeen to nothing. You're like, this game's a blowout. This is going to be a destruction. But they get stopped three and out in their own territory, and then Xavier Gibson returned the Ryan right punt thirty yards would set up the Jets of the Minnesota thirty one and on third and ten at the fourteen Rogers de Lazard touchdown. Seventeen to seven Minnesota at the half, Maybe we have a ballgame here. Then in the third quarter, the Jets pin at their own two four and out Rogers left leg wrenched under the defender, but a roughing the kicker on the ensuing punt that we never saw a replay of till later prolong the drive. I was like, show the replay. How do we know that's roughing? I got the same thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The announces we're talking about too. It's like you'll be five or fifteen here, and I was like, can you show it?
Speaker 2: They showed it at the end of the drive, which was which ended up being a Zerolin thirty two yard field goal. So that cut it to seventeen to ten. Closing stages of the third quarter, it got to I to ten Minnesota and then Minnesota third and fifteen at their own twelve Darnold airmail to pass, Brandon Eckles picks it. Jets set up at Minnesota forty two with nine to forty seven left. Rogers to Wilson one yard touchdown pass. It's twenty to seventeen Vikings with six oh four left, they'd get a field goal from record twenty three to seventeen. Longest play on that drive at twenty five yard pass to Jefferson Minnesota, snapman Minnesota. By the way, this is also like attention to details. They were snapping the ball with twenty four seconds left on the play clock with a running game clock up up three, Like what are you doing? Yeah, so they're up six. The Jets then get it to the Minnesota forty seven at the two minute warning. They get it to the Minnesota twenty six, third and ten with forty nine seconds to go, they're down six Rogers picked by Stefan Gilmour. What a catch would have would have been a PI. They would have gotten flagged, but the receiver, which I believe was was Mike Williams, didn't turn his head. There's a shot of it right there to say, Buffalo Bill's fans are gonna like me for this guest. Bill's minus three on the road at the Jets.
Speaker 1: Okay, and has moved to that that number, and it opened two and a half. I am in on Buffalo two and a half. But there's only one or two of those left out there.
Speaker 2: See, this is the problem with doing this show is that I would have bet that. No, I can't bet that anymore. Nothing road favorite for me. Though the Jets are bad, we'll talk about them and we'll talk baseball on the other side. Next Numbers game on the Sports Vetting Network. Don't forget the top of the hour. Right after a Numbers game, Money Moves with Stormy Bond a Tony as always on Monday, Stormy's got Jeff Schwartz on the program with her that's from noon to two Eastern, followed by prop points with John Hanson, and then Make It Rain with Adam Shine Visas these sports betting network we get tweets at beating the book. This is from James Moran, who says is Deshaun Watson a better NFL quarterback or a better person? People got jokes, no comment, good tweet, no comments. J Wateringhole, speaking about good tweet, no comment, he said Deshaun's issues are obvious, he's all backed up. Only saving him is a trade to Patriots. I'm not reading the rest of that three Jack Hey, Gil. I grabbed plus seven fifty on the Skins for the ease, not based on how good they've been, but with how unimpressed I am with the rest of the division. Yeah man, yeah, and Kevin Ryan joking gil. Aaron Rodgers on local New York radio this morning, issued these five letters panic PN. I see I think the Jets are bad. I was super wrong about the Jets. I think Aaron Rodgers, and again this has nothing to do with the Achilles. I just think he's old and I think he looks like he looked his last year in green Bay, which is not very good. There is no chemistry with any wide receiver besides Lazard. They should be on the phone this morning with DeVante Adams and they should have it signed by noon.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, youill, honestly, that's the only thing I'm kind of worried about with my Buffalo bet because I think that like it.
Speaker 4: Should happen, that should happen.
Speaker 1: Whatever the Raiders are asking for, overpay, overpay New York.
Speaker 2: And Bills fans when they were three and zero. You know, I think I'm getting proven a little right here. As as this goes on, I still think the Bills are really good. The Bills are the best team in that division, for sure. They have been right at three and two, so I don't think there's any question about that. The Jets just look and they and you know what's worse than them being bad, they're boring. Well okay, so and that's the real crime. The Buffalo thing.
Speaker 1: Real quick, right, we taught we were all everybody was real high on them the first three weeks.
Speaker 2: You know, me, I'm nobody else a bigger Josh Allen fan than me. I wasn't going crazy then.
Speaker 1: I thought they were playing a little over their skis, but like they just played two of the best teams in the AFC. I don't think it's much to punish this team for what happened against it. Well, you know, besides maybe some of the decisions down the.
Speaker 2: Stretch last week.
Speaker 1: But this Jets, like you're talking about, I mean it is I don't even know what's going on because the offensive line must look so terrible to the coaches in practice that they don't want to try to even establish this running game, which we heard about all off season was going to be the focus of this offense and not make Aaron Rodgers throw the ball safety time.
Speaker 2: There's no adjustments, there's no nothing. And the worst part is that Aaron Rodgers has that Aaron Rodgers face, which is which conveys to me, the viewer, none of this is my fault. It's everybody else's fault. That just might be me interpreting, but that's how it always appears to me with Aaron Rodgers. And I mean they're not very good right now.
Speaker 1: I mean the fact that, okay, so what GARYL. Wilson ended up with some good stats yesterday, but like he doesn't really seem to be a part a major part of the game plan.
Speaker 2: Breece Hall.
Speaker 1: Breece Hall, like we were talking about him for Offensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 2: They can't get him involved, Yes, we were anyway. Bottom line, this is one of the weirdest guessing lines ever because I like four plays and all of them are three point road favorites. San Francisco at Seattle, Detroit to Dallas, Pittsburgh at the Raiders, and Buffalo at the Jets. The Jets coming off of London