Speaker 1: Nephew, what you got for it? I got it for you.
Speaker 2: I think we've all experienced the breakroom before. You know, the breakroom, whether refrigerator is and everybody puts their things in there. You know, when you at work, they put their things in there, and you know, you come around for lunch and you're trying to get your little food out of warming up the whole.
Speaker 1: Now you know, you know the breakroom.
Speaker 2: All right, This right here is called breakroom barbecue, breakroom barbecue.
Speaker 1: Ketch dog, if you would, let's let's let's.
Speaker 3: Let's take a lesson.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm trying to speak to Eric.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Eric was up.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, let me tell you something with me, and you're finna get some straight today. Dog right here, right now, let me say this.
Speaker 3: Man, what is it?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? Right now?
Speaker 2: This is Quincy right here, it's Quincy. I work in the same build. I work on the same floor you work on, all right, and I know that a lot of people on the floor everybody kind of share the breakroom and the refrigerator or whatever. But let me tell you this right now. It's been brought to my attention that you the person on on Tuesday, on Tuesday, all right, that went in there and ate my barbecue ribs.
Speaker 1: All right, it took me four five hours to smoke them.
Speaker 4: Hey, whoa, whoa, go down? So down? You say your name, Quincy, right, go down quin my name? Who bringing this to your attention?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that. Don't worry about who told me. But everybody say you always eating people's stuff. I break room without the refrigerator.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know who is everybody or whatever, but I ain't eating nothing refrigerator. I go out and get my own food. Bro, I go out and get my own food. So I don't know what you talk about right now.
Speaker 2: And let me say let me say this, Let me say this to your let me say this to you. All right, I'm coming by your Cuba could tomorrow. I see anything, I see some barbecue south anything remotely look close to my barbecue ribs.
Speaker 1: I sweatche. I'm whooping yours right there, and your.
Speaker 4: Need Hey, you need to chill man. I'm not I'm not about to threats.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you I wasn't the one that that did that. That did that. I'm telling you that right now. So you need to calm down first.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't coming. I ain't calming down.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm telling you right now, you're gonna get stuff in your cubicle.
Speaker 4: If I find out saying. But I'm trying to tell you I'm not the one that's doing that. That's what I'm telling you. So you're coming at the wrong.
Speaker 2: How come everybody say if anybody ate your food, it's probably airy, the one always eating everybody's stuff up.
Speaker 4: They can say whatever they want to say. That don't mean that I was the one that did that. That's what I'm trying to tell you, Bro, That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: So they lying on you. Now, they lying on you.
Speaker 3: They lying.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to tell you they lying.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that, so you do understand what I'm saying. If it's anything that remotely looked close to barbecue sauce, anything a real bone, anything like that around your cugo, in the trash can in your work area, I'm whooping your sir.
Speaker 4: Man Christy man I was. I'm trying to be nice to you on this bone, bro, But I told you about these threats. So at this point in time, for you threatening me again, you and your barbecue sandwich. Bro, that's how that's how it is. Well, you and your barbecue Sudich, Bro, I told making me threats to me, Bro.
Speaker 1: Gon't admit that you go in that you hated Eric? Gone ad minute? Then you know what?
Speaker 4: You know what at this point speaking to you on this phone like this, Bro, I really wish I ate your danwich.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I wish I did, Bro, I wish I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now, I smoked them ribs for five hours. I smoked the rebu, put my hard.
Speaker 1: Work in it.
Speaker 2: And then I get to work getting ready to eat my food. And somebody that ate my barbecue ribs and then everybody saying Eric the one I always eating everybody food. I'm telling you, dude, I will come to your culber and you up if I find anything it looked like my ribs over there.
Speaker 4: That's like the third threat you're gonna gave me. Bro. That was good, Bro, that was good. At I'm so glad I took that.
Speaker 1: Oh so you admitting it now?
Speaker 4: Now I'm telling you what you want to hear, Quincy, That's what I'm doing right now. You want to hear it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, that's that shows tomorrow, that show. That show is tomorrow the Cubic.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you now, well, we're working in the same building, right, I ain't going nowhere. You know what flooring at I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 4: I don't know who you are. I don't know how you got my number, brother, but we even gotta wait until you get up there to my floor. We can get we can get this cracking in the lobby, Broke. In the lobby. You can get your ribs broken. Your ribs, not the ribs that you cooked on that barbecue, your ribs. We can get it cracking.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's whatever at this point, Eric, it's whatever. It's whatever. Okay, it's you know what. Matter of fact. I'm gonna I'm gonna let the Shame know what's up. I'm gonna let the Shade know what's up.
Speaker 4: The Shame. I know she'd tell you nothing about eating nothing like eating your food. Bro I know the Shade didn't say nothing like that to you.
Speaker 2: No, No, the Shape, Now, the Shame, the Shae ain't say you ain't no rib That ain't what the Shade told me.
Speaker 4: So why you bringing her? Why you bringing her up there?
Speaker 1: You want to know what the shade told me?
Speaker 4: What did the shade told you? Bro? What she told you?
Speaker 2: Just Shae told me to prank? Phone call you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Hawk and Marny Show. You just got pranked by your coworker, the shame.
Speaker 4: What what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Eric, take it out.
Speaker 2: This nephew tied me, Bro, Steve Harvey, Marty show your girl to Shae.
Speaker 1: Your coworker prank you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what, man, Well you got my blood boiling? Man, Oh man, Old, just see she's gonna get it. Bro, She's gonna get it.
Speaker 4: When I get back in man. And Man, I listen to y'all every man. I don't believe it. Man, Hey, you you got me?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh man, it is an honor, Bro, it is a man. Hey, Man, I love y'all. Man, I'm gonna get the shade though.
Speaker 5: You tell her her man is mine.
Speaker 1: You do me a favor.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody what is the baddest that I mean, the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: Man, The baddest radio showing the land is Steve Hawks going to show baby, Man.
Speaker 2: Go get some ribs and have a nice day, baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna do that, man, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Down your habit, breakroom barbecue, stealing out the breakroom. Y'all stole anything out of the breakroom. You ever had your food stolen out of the breakroom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh no, I ain't never put my food in break in the break room.
Speaker 1: Four motors when you work?
Speaker 6: Four had I carried an igloo cooler to work every day? Really, you know that little one that pressed the button and the fold down looked like a little house. Yeah, looked like a house.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had one of them. Kept my food in there.
Speaker 2: If I'm wanted to get a picture of you with an iglue cooler.
Speaker 6: Like dog Tommy with a pair of cover rolls on green cover rolls. I want cover rolls to work every day?
Speaker 3: Though? What what part of the truck would you build? An acle? Where'd you work at all? The line?
Speaker 6: Engine Plant number two, brook Park, Cleaven know how I built engines, and I was an inspector too. I still after the engine was completely built off the similar line, they put it on this thing called the carousel and they go around in the circle. My job was to stand up on the carousel and rev up the car carburetor and listen for flaws like I could hear for cam wasn't hitting right. I could hear it if the timing chain was off. I could have had a little blue light that showed me if the timing chain was off. I could listen if one of your pistons wasn't working right, if your spark plugs wasn't fine correctly. I was had a trained ill for that because I have drove more raggedy cars than anybody ever worked at food.
Speaker 3: Experience.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I got to do what was wrong with the They couldn't believe how good I was at.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, did.
Speaker 1: You get paid handsomely for that? Hell?
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I wasn't dog. You didn't even understand that was the job to have back in the day in the center.
Speaker 1: But was you trying to work your way up the ladder?
Speaker 3: And for no, no, no, I knew I wasn't gonna stay there.
Speaker 2: Way, So, you know, working at four, you still wanted to pursue your dreams of comedy and being.
Speaker 6: On had no idea how to get in it, you know, none whatsoever.
Speaker 3: So I was on that symboling.
Speaker 6: But then that week I got bumped down because the layoffs started happening, and I got moved to the simbing line. That's when everybody discovered. They came to work to hear me. I kept that whole section my assembling. We were holly laughing.
Speaker 3: So you did a show dog, you own the sibiling line was original.
Speaker 1: Try now, I.
Speaker 3: Was entertaining, boy, I was entertained.
Speaker 1: Any any ladies on the simile line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, that's why I met that girl, the one I told you about that had the nasty house.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 3: She was fine.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show