Speaker 1: Well, well, come out, get you an und well be and if you want a little banging.
Speaker 2: Ye come along.
Speaker 3: If you're into the worst of times, this too shall pass and things are going to get better if you run through the best of times, though it's really humbling, like this too shall pass and this will fade away because this will not last forever. So I love that, don't Yeah? Exactly? So it's a it's a time transcendent truth that applies towards all periods as an entrepreneur. It humbles you when you need it and builds you up when you need it, gives you hope when you need it, and also gives you a little bit of dose of a gun.
Speaker 4: Check this Frado is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, to be away of.
Speaker 1: Coming to your sentem, going the way out.
Speaker 5: Against alas and saying you a conscious sun.
Speaker 4: New Sean Hannity Show, more me I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 6: All right, thanks Scott Channon, Hour two Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: To free.
Speaker 6: Our number is eight hundred nine pot one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, joining us now. Former Speaker of the House, author of the New York Times bestseller Trump's Triumph, America's greatest comeback is with us, mister speaker, great to have you back. You know, I'll quote golfer Phil Mickelson, who was condemning Congresswoman Omar for her despicable comments that she made. You know, Kirk was doctor Frankenstein and his monster, you know, shot him through the neck, and you know he's represent a reprehensible, hateful man. And I can go to AOC and Jasmine Crockett, I went through all of it in the last hour and then goes on msdn C, you know, and how are you how are you holding up?
Speaker 5: Congresswoman Omar.
Speaker 6: But then you listen to Phil Mickelson and he was absolutely right in saying that, you know, this is like you get the best out of humanity and the worst out of humanity at the same time. We've seen this movie unfortunately before. I just wanted to get your thoughts. On the other hand, you got Erica Kirk, you know, saying our Savior said, forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do. I forgive him. I forgive him because it was what Christ did and what Charlie would do compare that for me.
Speaker 2: The first of all, we are in the early stages of a cultural civil war, which is very real, and I think that that's hard for people to grasp. But the people on the other side are totally sincere. We may think that they're crazy, we may think that they make no sense, but they inside their worldview, they're faced with annihilation because the American people and President Trump have come together to fundamentally go back to classic American values and classic American rules. I mean things as simple as not allowing boys in girls' bathrooms, which you know nineteen sixty would have been obvious, but for a brief period, particularly under Obama and Biden, it suddenly became something where the state was going to impose on us a radically different set of values, something as simple as basic patriotism. You think that America matters? Does English matter as a language? Should we have a border that works? On all of these things? The gap between the big government socialists left with its weird values and the rest of the country is enormous, and based on our America's New Majority Project pulling, we guessed that somewhere between fifteen and twenty percent of the American people side with the big government socialists and their weird values, and the rest of the country clearly opposes them. And so what you're going to see is more and more, I think, the fervor and fanaticism as they literally see all the things that they want to happen disappear, as the American people sort of return to a core belief in the constitution, in the work ethic, and the right to rise based on meritocracy, and a whole range of things, all of which are direct threats to the people on the left who are speaking in such harsh language.
Speaker 6: Let me just lay out some of it for you and juxtapose this to what Erica Kirk said and what so many eloquent speakers said, yesterda this memorial service, and you know, a group of people outside the memorial service, you know, was signed being held by somebody. And I don't know what would compel somebody to do this. You know, rot in hell, bad things happen to bad people. You have a prominent congresswoman part of the squad, which is one of the leading voices of the Democratic Party in light of the assassination, calling Charlie Kirk doctor Frankenstein, and a reprehensible, hateful man, then lying saying he didn't believe we should have equal access to anything. I just didn't believe I could. He didn't think I could be smart enough, I could have thoughts, that I could have thoughts that would be equal to that of a of a white man. Even Joe Manchin, you know, stunned saying the Democratic Party is getting worse, not getting any better. I think that's one of the reasons he left the US Senate and why so many people he pointed out, oh, leaving the Democratic Party. I don't know what to make of it, to be honest, I mean, it's like it's beyond shocking.
Speaker 2: Well, specifically, what I said is my premise, which is that this is all real. That from their side, they feel desperate, that they are being driven to more and more radical and hostile views out of desperation, not because they feel confident, but because in fact, they are terrified by what they're seeing happen. And what's happening is as the country continues to move away from them, as people increasingly see them as weird, unacceptable, alien to the American tradition, They're going to become more desperate. They're not going to become easier to deal with.
Speaker 6: And are you saying and I hate to even ask this question, but there were two would be assassins against Donald Trump. They assassinated Charlie Kirk. We saw the violence in the Summer of Love in twenty twenty, dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured police, billions of property damage. But quote the media and the Democrats said it was mostly peaceful. I mean, are you telling us that this is now just going to be part of American culture and American life and that they're going to just keep doing this and get away with us.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think they're going to get away with it. You'll notice the assassin is going to be tried and either get the death penalty or prior to get life without parole to you know, we're going to go after people. Antifa now is about to be declared a terrorist organization and the people who donated to it will face consequences, I think, which almost certainly will include George Soros and his people. And I think you're going to see the country, in an organized way, become much more militant and much more aggressive about being against anti violence against those who would advocate violence and against those who would create the kind of hysterical hatred of the russo US. I mean, you look at what some of these people say, and you're exactly right. You look at school teachers who have been said, you know that they're glad that Charlie Kirk was dead. Well, that's totally unacceptable, and I suspect you're going to find a lot of people getting fired for saying things like that. But I do think you shouldn't underestimate, from the standpoint of somebody who is believes in transgenderism or somebody who believes passionately that there should be no borders, that the US is a bad country. Number the left has for fifty years now painted this picture of a bad America. Well, the folks who believe that are now very frightened that they're about to be dumb and dominated by margins so big that they have no hope of winning by that very what they would have thought called bad America, Well, you and I would call the United States of America the American Dream, the American Constitution. So we're going to celebrate a two hundred and fiftieth anniversary next year of the launching of the decoration of Pendice. People on the left will not celebrate because they will think, you know, this is the beginning of a terrible country. And you see that when you deal with the hard left, it's amazing that they left really in an alternative universe.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm looking at it.
Speaker 6: You know, I've tried to actually engage Governor Gavin Newsom and say when is enough going to be enough here? And you know, after a fairly reasonable text exchange which I won't disclose, you know, I thought I had made progress. The next thing I see is on ex post, DHS Secretary Christy Noman is going to have a really bad day. And then he he signs a bill no more masked ice in Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, I mean to me, that is that is very dangerous.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: And now it's even been referred to a US attorney regarding this.
Speaker 5: I mean, what is he thinking?
Speaker 6: Why would you say that about the Department of Homeland Security Secretary. We have a supremacy clause. He knows what the law of the land is, you know, But why would why are people going to that extreme? I mean, is it to get a nomination?
Speaker 5: Is it? What is the motivation behind it?
Speaker 2: Look, there's there's a block of people on the left who favor the criminal over the police. They favor the illegal immigrant over ice. We keep you know, Frank Paroso once gave a speech trying to explain Nazi Germany. Instead, if you're standing next to a rattlesnake, you don't have to wait until it strikes to decide that it's dangerous. And I think we have we we because we believe in a free society, because we believe in living with our neighbors. It's very hard for most everyday normal people to understand that they may have neighbors who have a deep, vicious hostility towards them. And yet we know we've now seen example after example of people on the left, whether it is, you know, shooting the Republican majority leader at a baseball field, or it is trying to assassinate a Supreme Court justice. I mean, there's incident after incident after incident now, and of course there was the whole glorification of violence in the summer of twenty twenty, when people on the left thought it was wonderful to burn down buildings, including police stations, to generally cause chaos. You'll notice, by the way radical difference on the two sides. When Charlie Kirk gets killed, you don't see riots by the Conservatives. You don't see conservatives out burning down buildings. There's deep anger, there's a deep sense that something's terribly wrong, but we in fact are trying to use the rule of law to straighten the country, which is why I thought President Trump's designation of Antifa as a terrorist group was a very important signal about where this is going to go. We are going to, in fact have a reckoning with all these various elements who've been trying to destroy America.
Speaker 6: All right, quick break, welcome back. More with former Speaker of the House, New Kingrids than your calls are straight ahead eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program this Monday, Terry is in HI. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 4: It's a great honor to UH to to talk to you. I just want to comment on I watched the uh memorial yesterday and very heartfelt. I didn't know Charlie. I only followed him for about the last four and a half years on social media and loved his content, just love what he was doing for this country and for the for the youth, and now, you know, it's it's hard to just imagine that all I can do now is to watch repeats of Charlie Kirk. I won't be able to see the new content, the new and the new uh you know videos, and for him moving forward with the young college kids. So so for me one out of millions, it's hurt it's hurtful. Even my son said the same same thing. He said he wished he could unsee the video. And I think millions of people are feeling the same way.
Speaker 6: A lot of people feel that way about that video. A lot a lot of people have told me that. And then I have other friends that told me that they they that they won't look at a period end of sentence. And you know, because of what I do for a living, I feel like I feel obligated to look at it. And number one, but number two because I don't think you have to deal with the reality sometimes when when isis line people up on a beach and be ahead of them. Daniel Pearl, you know these the videos from October seventh, twenty twenty three. I wish more people in the media and the and the punditry world. And you know, these idiots on college campuses and in the halls of Congress that are anti Semitic. I wish they'd look at those videos that I've seen because of that. They it does change your heart and mind. But you're right, you don't ever get those images out of your head ever.
Speaker 7: It was yes, sir, for me, for me being from you know, Minnesota. Only did I only learn that only a few weeks two and a half, three weeks ago. You know that that Charlie was supposed to be speaking here today.
Speaker 4: Actually they're they're here.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: The turning point is at the University of Minnesota, and I and I was looking forward to going to that and and just I wanted to be a part of it. And and it's it's a real sombary moment, you know that.
Speaker 6: That Well, I'm going to tell you one thing that I am glad for my own personal self when, uh, when I saw Charlie at the White House, when I was doing my first interview with President Trump, when I got back in office, I met him at the gate and we talked for a while, and I got to say to my said, you know what, I really want to thank thank you for all that you did during this campaign and your ability to connect with young people and bring them out to the ballot box, because what he did was miraculous.
Speaker 5: It was spectacular.
Speaker 6: You know now that I as I look back in all the video, I wish I thanked them for one other thing. And the other thing is the message that he was delivering to young people that they don't hear on college campuses about going to church, believing in God, to be respectful men, be respectful to women, women, be respectful to men. I mean the message. They'd not hearing this in school. They're a little indoctrination centers, as we know. And more importantly, you know, the politics obviously was second to him, and that message is not being heard. Our children are not getting fed that message enough. He was very special in that way. The magnitude of as I've been saying saying, of this what has happened here moment, we cannot calculate right now. It's in calcula bull But in time we'll be able to measure it through the prism of history. That I promise you. Thank you, sir, Terry, appreciate the call. Greg in California, Greg, how are you the United Socialist Utopia, California.
Speaker 5: Thank you for checking in.
Speaker 8: Thanks Shan, good to talk to you today. Hey, I have a question that a comment about yesterday. My question is, with President Trump's near assassination in twenty four and then all the death threats that Charlie's received, why was there no drone surveillance up of the place? I mean, how difficult is that. It just seems like a big mistake on the power of security team.
Speaker 6: I'm going to give you the short answer of it. The short answer is the type of security that you're describing is extraordinarily expensive, and it is. But now moving forward, we have to think about security differently. Right is not a new phenomenon. Silencing conservative voices on campus are not a new phenomenon.
Speaker 8: Either, Right right and n one comment about yesterday is amortial service. I thought it was wonderful. I thought it was moving, and speakers were terrific. And I especially know it was doctor Ben Carson when he noted that Charlie was shot at twelve twenty four. And then if you go to John the book Gospel of John, chapter twelve or twenty four, it talks about if a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it will produce much fruit. And I firmly believe that, you know, starting with the Asgary revival back in twenty three, that the Holy Spirit is really moving and and that Charlie Kirk to death is going to spark a incredible revival here. I mean, you consider that that YouTuber's reporting they've had seven million contacts for yesterday's Yesterday's Memorial service, seven million, and you look at the number of TPUSA chapters that are asking to rapplication or would be chapter saphifications. I mean, the Holy Spirit is moving, and I think Charlie will do more in death, unfortunately, I mean in a way because we love him alive, but then he did when he was living.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 6: I don't think we can calculate the magnitude. He did so much good and he had so much to offer. And you know, at the end of the day, all of us, whether we want to accept this truth or reality or not, we're not on our time. We're on God's time and you know, for the time. That's why I think it's incredibly important that everybody make individual decisions. You know, tell the people in your life you love them. You know, every day matters. Every moment matters, and every moment that you have in your life, you know, live it the way that that you would want to be remembered by. And I think there's a there's a lot to learn, you know, in somebody's passing like this. I mean, I thought one of the more beautiful moments during Erica's speech yesterday was you know, she she she gave advice to young people about how to have a great marriage. Uh, we're not teaching our kids this, you know about sir, you know, Charlie would ask her every day, how can I better serve you? Charlie would leave a note you know, for his wife every day once a week.
Speaker 5: I mean things like that.
Speaker 6: There's there's all sorts of creative things that people can do to show the people in our lives that we love them and that we care about them and check in with them. And the idea that you know, there's always been this attitude. We've discussed it before a mentor of the head of the household. You know, how about the word jennal before men be a gentleman, and it doesn't mean you're Fred Flintstone or Bam or you know, Barney Rubble or bam, bam. It means that you're there to be the to serve your family, just like and you are partners with your wife. You know, it's not somebody that well on the head. You got to listen to me, no, And I thought she. I thought that Eric was very eloquent yesterday and advice for both men and for women in terms of how we can better get along and have better families. And I think that is the foundation of a strong society, very powerful eight hundred nine four one sewn. Everybody needs a personal safety security plan. I have one, and everybody needs one. And ninety nine percent of altercations. Most people don't know this. And I've always, you know, had a pistol carry permit my entire life and I still do and it's part of my personal safety and security strategies. But ninety nine percent of altercations do not require lethal force. So with the new technology that is Burner, you have a less lethal alternative, which if you can't get away, should be your first alternative. First alternative is to get away. Second one is non lethal. Anyway, the beauty of the Burner technology and go look at their videos online BYRNA dot com and check them out and you can see. You can incapacitate any attacker for thirty to forty minutes. The Burner launcher has powerful deterrens, tear gas, pepper spray, kinetic rounds. You can hit targets fifty sixty feet away. There's a reason why over five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms are now using this technology because it works, it's effective, you don't need a background check, you don't need to permit, it's legal in all fifty states. They just introduce their new cl their Compact Launcher, the smallest launcher to date, four inches long, two smartphones thick, you can conceal carry without attracting any unnecessary attention, and it's powerful four hundred if ires a four hundred feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch. Anyway, just check out the videos yourself. Please make a part of your your family's safety and security strategies. Go to BYRNA dot com to learn more. I wish the world wasn't a dangerous place full of evil, but it is BYRNA dot com, or check it out at your local Sportsman's warehouse location.
Speaker 4: The Final Hour roundup is next you do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Don Lake Ronkonkoma, Don welcome aboard, sir.
Speaker 5: How are you hey?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 9: And thank you so much for taking my call. Yeah, I've been I've binge watched that entire Charlie Kirk memorial and it was very impressive. All the speakers, Uh, you know, Charlie stood for faith, family, and freedom and that certainly was on display at that memorial service yesterday, and all the speakers, the crew from the turning point, the leaders, Larry On and Ben Carson, Stephen Miller, and Donald Trump, his son. It was just it was just very uplifting, sad, but uplifting. And of course Erica Kirk's sam, you know her, Uh, we're giving that horrible man who took her husband's life. I don't think there was a dry eye in the place, and certainly across the country. It was just an incredible memorial. And at the same time that that was going on, we're hearing from a jasmine crackpot, saying that that Charley Kirk was targeting people of color her lying her head off on CNN. So the saga continues. We still have a long ways to go. It's just amazing to me.
Speaker 5: We do have a long way to go.
Speaker 6: But you know what, there is there's an opportunity for reset. Every day is an opportunity to reset your life. Every day is an opportunity for you to get up and want to be a better person. And the path is out there, and I think faith for me is a big, big part of that path. And I think that I think it's critical and if you want to have you know, happiness and wellness, peace in this life, I think that really is the only path. That's my own personal view. And I thought people were so eloquent about it yesterday that it was very moving, very touching. It was a strong reminder and a moment, a reset moment for everybody and everybody's life, and I hope people take advantage of it. Don We appreciate you, man, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn Z and Idaho, Hey Z, You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 10: Glad you called Hie Sean, it's nice to kind of meet you. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 6: Well, it's great to have you. Thank you for checking in. What's on your mind.
Speaker 10: Erica's remarks were just so amazing. That is Charlie Kirk's wife, right, I just had a brain part.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, Erica good.
Speaker 10: I couldn't believe that, you know, even in this I mean, she has this worldwide platform available to her, and she's just such an amazing Christian example. And how she forgave, you know, forgave the shooter and just talked about how you know, we can't fight hate with hate. You know, that was that was really cool and I love that. Part of what made Charlie so awesome is that he would reach across, you know, dividing lines and say, you disagree with me, let's have a conversation. And I agree that this is a reset or a turning point in our country. And I hope that we can turn towards each other and not away from each other. And I think a huge, real, or a really huge and effective way, but a simple thing is to just change our vernacular towards each other.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 10: It's like there's so much they versus them. I mean, even like the left versus the right, and it's you know, so it's antagonistic in its very nature. And you know, I understand, like you know, in your position, and you know, and other radio shows and other conservative talk shows, it's like, well, how else do you identify, you know, people that I disagree with? And even though I think if the vernacular has changed, you know, quote unquote up high, it would trickle down and help us become you know, more unified lower if you will.
Speaker 6: But at least we've we've heard some of the worst vile, putred, despicable, disgusting, repulsive language from the left since you know, in the last twelve days. I don't know how you can change their hearts and minds. I don't I don't know what makes people that sick, to be honest with you, but as we've been playing and going over in the course of this program, I I don't know how you have a conversation with people that think that way. We can have political conversations all day, but if you know your your reaction is to show up at at a memorial, you know, with a sign that you're you're holding up that says, uh, you know rotten Hell. I mean, I don't know how you deal with people like that, or Congress Home and Omar or AOC or Jasmine Crockett or any of these people that have been making these vile comments.
Speaker 5: I really don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know where the conversation begins, because that's just basic human decency to me. I do have to run Zee love our friends in Idaho. God bless you. Appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program.