Speaker 1: No, Willian.
Speaker 2: Doctor, welcome back to the snowy streets of New York City, even if you're not there. That's where we are, and I don't know how we made it here. Today, our our good friend Maul was was stuck in the South. He went, uh went down south for his nephew's tenth birthday and naturally got caught there.
Speaker 3: Of course, unavoidable.
Speaker 2: Eight am flight. No, we don't talk about behind his back when he's not here. And I know Mal's not going to watch this episode, so I can say whatever.
Speaker 3: I want, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Maul told us he had an eight am flight, and then all of a sudden, Maul, like YO, made it back. We got a game plan for tomorrow, and I'm still still in the South. And then Damaris went even further south and made it back somehow.
Speaker 1: He wasn't even that for our South. He technically in the DMV.
Speaker 2: And for being real, I didn't want to say this location, but yes, the DMV is, he said big enough.
Speaker 1: Before we left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you live Virginia.
Speaker 1: I was all the way down in Savannah, Georgia at a ten am flight. I made it back on time.
Speaker 2: But that's why I love Mal, because He's like, wall, it's bad out there. I'm like, they shut the city down. It's only emergency. I'll rent a car, said MA, only emergency vehicles.
Speaker 1: He said he'd runt a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to drive back. Listen, I Maul did want to put in the effort to be here. I don't want to. I want to make fun of him, but I don't want to make it sound like mal did not put in a valid effort to be here today. And if anyone is in the tri State, you know how crazy it is right now. It's one of the craziest blizzards we've had in quite some time. But him saying after not making the eddym flight because the snow didn't start to one, he would have been totally.
Speaker 1: Fine, perfectly fine. It's a forty five minute flight.
Speaker 2: He could have taken a noon flight and would have been fine. But to say, nah, I'll just go rent a car, I was like, with a plow in front of it, he was like, nah, People saying it's not even that crazy.
Speaker 1: I said, I know, because it just started. It's a two day store. Bro, we see mall Thursday. Don't know if you're gona make it for our Wednesday episode. Was no dead.
Speaker 2: I don't with the amount of flights ever changed. My mom was supposed to fly to Florida. Her shit keeps getting canceled. She was supposed to leave Monday, got changed to Tuesday. Now it's Wednesday. It'll probably be Thursday. Like everyone's flights got messed up. Yeah, we may not see Maulto next Monday. Yeah, be quite honest.
Speaker 1: I was worried. I really was worried. But Saturday I was like, I was looking at flights. I'm like, I'm just gonna come in late. Everybody had the same idea. Everybody took all the flights out.
Speaker 2: Well also bed the night in Maul's defense too, until you called me and said, hey, I'm trying to change my flight. I wasn't even aware of the severity of the storm until that point. Like this one did kind of creep up. Like the last one. They told us like a month in advance. We were waiting for that shit. Yeah this I didn't know this was going to be the way it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I had to call you because Delta hit me was like, oh, it's gonna change your flight. Like we're not gonna charge them. I'm like what they like snow. I'm like, snow, I'm gonna look at the weather. That's what the fuck was y'all gonna tell us this was coming. It definitely gives like mean girls, you know when she was like, I'm ninety nine percent short and it's already rainy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that's what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I will say to the uh, the city workers of Jersey City, I will testify in court if you guys ever get caught up that you guys are honest workers. Because I did try to bribe a plow guy this morning. I was like, you just you just get my driveway real quick. Yeah, fifty dollars, just take it. I can't do that because then the whole block I'm gonna have to do that, and I have to he he had so much integrity. I was like, what about seventy five?
Speaker 1: I would have got start five from the whole block, like he not thinking.
Speaker 2: But they have a sky and it's you know, it's a city, so there's so many blocks. If he starts backing up and like push and everyone's because I saw someone else trying to bribe them, so I ran outside and tried to bribe them. But it's an honest worker right there. That's an honest civil service servant of New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Took the money.
Speaker 2: But you were in Atlanta. What did you do when you were out there?
Speaker 1: I had some family friends and some family that I needed to see, like just people. You know, sometimes it's not my job to tell their business on here. But people go through things, so sometimes you gotta go do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: Go visit some people.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, you didn't do anything fun Savannah from Atlanta. What's funny is I have an uncle and cousin in Savannah and I've never been there before, but they moved from Chicago to Savannah.
Speaker 3: I don't see them.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what is it? How far is it?
Speaker 3: That's not that far?
Speaker 1: But I went bowling and I was like popping mad shit, right, So I'm like telling everybody, I'm like, yo, like I'm bad at bowling. I'm like, the only people who are good at bowling are people who go on dates. Like you're you're a professional bowler, or you go on dates a lot, so you both while going and bowl a perfect score. Yeah, things looking at me like how.
Speaker 2: Many how many bodies is bowling a perfect score? That's a lot of but like I would, I would question a bit too like.
Speaker 1: I was like, nah, y'all, y'all too like its beginner's luck.
Speaker 2: And I came in here and said that I thought professional bowlers were the worst athletes ever because they don't get a perfect score. And you guys tried to tell me a hardness to get a perfect score.
Speaker 1: Bro, I think you just rolled out there and I got all strikes except for I had two spares. That was it, two spars. I got almost all strikes and two spares. Take a picture of the screen, bro, I should call my sister. Huh No, And I tore up though I was drunk off.
Speaker 2: Terrrible body that gets eight strikes and two spares is taking a photo?
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm taking a video, bro, I will I will call right now. I promise you you did not bowl a perfect score. There's no way, y'all. I don't know why. I don't believe me. I'm dead ad.
Speaker 2: I would have put that in the group chat like right up, like, guys, I bowld a perfect So.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna FaceTime my sister and I'm gonna see if she answered, bro. Yeah, but that's your sister. She'll live for you know. She she would guys, have you could just I would have to pre warn her. She wouldn't just lie off the cuff. Let me see.
Speaker 2: No, But I feel like that's the sister telepathy that you already know.
Speaker 1: Well, she's not my blessedster. She's been my best friend since I was two years old.
Speaker 2: Black people's sister like that type of thing.
Speaker 3: It's black history.
Speaker 1: She works for Delta, so she's probably busy right now, but she might set back. Okay, we're gonna triple check on that.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the bowling Alley's I think we should verify with them if that happened, because I feel like your photo would be up there. Hold on, I got Dusco Lanes, Dan's new bowling all I feel like it's easy to bowl perfect score at Dusco Lanes.
Speaker 3: I don't call them other cousin. I hold on, I'm to watch watch all right.
Speaker 2: It's fine, we we we believe you.
Speaker 3: What did you do this weekend? No, you don't, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Friday was was was just you know, daddy daughter time. Saturday, I hit kaz our good friend cast friend of the show co host on Hot ninety seven and with Carmelo Anthony.
Speaker 1: It was his.
Speaker 2: Birthday, so I said happy birthday. Cast Caz has two kids and he's married, like he don't do shit. So I was really just texting him to say happy birthday and enjoy the day. And you know, you always throw in there like oh, how do you plan on celebrating? He's like, I was just doing doing dinner with the family.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm a doing anything.
Speaker 2: Then at around like nine o'clock, he's like, I think I want to go out. I'm gonna go Knicks game now and go out after. I was like, well, let me drink a red Bull because the Knicks game is not going to end till I don't know midnight. It was an eight thirty game that went down to the wire. So we end up going to the same dive bar where I did karaoke for Rosie's birthday party.
Speaker 1: Super random.
Speaker 2: It's a cool spot, but it's on a second floor, like you have to go up an apartment, walk up to then get to the bar, Like nobody would just stumble upon this bar whatsoever. So I'm in there, Kaz is there, but man Eddie is there. Rosie very small intimate group because it was so last minute, sitting there having like serious family conversations and everything, and then someone walks past me really fast. That looked just like reason to me, our friend Reason. It's it's kind of dark. So I'm like, noah, never mind.
Speaker 3: Isn't he supposed to be coming into town too?
Speaker 2: He texted me yesterday, well Friday rather and said, yo, I'm coming to town, So I thought maybe he tried to get ahead of like the storm or whatever and flew in. So this reason Dopplaganger walks past again and like we make eye contact, and I'm like, no, that's reason, Like what the and CAA's like, are you okay? I was like, yeah, I'm fine, but like I don't like either reasons trolling me or like being like absolutely disrespectful, like this is the one I consider a friend, Like he stayed with me when he comes to the city sometimes, like that's how close it is. I met his family apparently not his entire family.
Speaker 1: It was the twin you dumbas hell.
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking, I'm we've had a few birthday shots with Kaz and then I'm like, you know what, let me text because it was getting weird because it wasn't a big bar and like he's lingering and it's like weird eye contact. I'm like, I talked to Reason daily, like did we say something that I don't know about? Like it just was an odd feeling. So as I go to text him to say, yo, did you walk past me? Rosie interrupts me and kas and goes, you know, Why's Reason being fucking.
Speaker 1: Weird because them and Rosie are close to exactly.
Speaker 2: In mind you Kaz knows who Reason is, but it's never you know, has never met him whatever. He's like, bro, Rog was just saying the same shit. I don't know him enough to go save what's up? And Rosie's like, nah, he's mad weird. I can't fuck a Reason anymore. I was like, maybe we just think all black people look like I don't know if that's really him, even though it looks identical to him. So I text Reason that he said, nah, Bro, I'm in LA, but oh shit, my brother's.
Speaker 1: In New York.
Speaker 2: And I completely forgot that Reason has an identical but like an identical identical twin, not like kinda like yeah, we were born the same time, would it look alike? They look exactly like? Same mannerisms, talked the exact same way. So we walk over and I sent you a video of how uncanny it is they're wearing the same thing. Twins that are that dress the exact same way into adulthood should be studied.
Speaker 1: He was probably looking at y'all, cur you look you ain't get your ass.
Speaker 2: Well, no, Rosie's lucky she didn't get her ass. And I mean that respectfully, Rosie. He's his wife, because he was with his lovely, lovely wife who ended up being an amazing person. But Rosie the whole time is staring like, Yo, what the fuck if I'm somebody's wife, I'm like, Yo, why is this chick just no?
Speaker 1: You being weird?
Speaker 2: Rosie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, I remember when of the last time this Nick was in New York for real, like shit, shit moving Walkie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I had completely forgot I'd never met his twin before. I just knew he had one, and we used to Joe like, if you don't feel like going to a show, just sending your twin type thing. It just never dawned on me in that moment. I really thought reason was being weird. I was like, that's why I can't trust.
Speaker 1: These LA dudes. They just odd. Haven't Oh, you can't call it la niggas weird. They'll fucking they will kill you. They will actually kill you.
Speaker 2: I love Los Angeles. The reason is a friend from Carson, California.
Speaker 1: YO.
Speaker 3: Having a twin as an adult is like, that's gay.
Speaker 2: It's kind of weird. Like when you guys are kids, it's cute, but you can't be an adult and look the same.
Speaker 1: Why change change your appearance? Why are grown ass me and look like you? Then y'all dress it like and shit on different coasts. It's not even like Mom dressed y'all today. I just like, why y'all both got the same gray hoodie on? Maybe get headaches at the same time.
Speaker 2: So reasons. Sister in law I won't say her name because I don't know if she wants to even be mentioned. She was telling me that they have like weird twin telepathy, like he'll know when Reason is upset and shit and like he'll feel it in his chest and then call him and like know already.
Speaker 1: She's like, it's I don't like it.
Speaker 2: She almost talked like it was an ick to her, Like it's kind of gross that they're twins. I don't even maybe knowing about each other.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, you know, waking up with the flu and you just find out reasons trying to get off TD.
Speaker 2: Your reasons brother must have been going through it the week the reason was trying to get off TD. I'm sure his chest he was like, who's the guy from Green Mile? When he was just sucking everyone's diseases and have to throw them up?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: When Tom Hanks couldn't piss, he was like in the jail cell like shaking. That's how I pictured twin telepathy sick. And it's different with Mal and his sister because they're different genders, like looking like another man.
Speaker 1: To me, it's a little sus That's why Maul and his twin dude look just to like though, just in different genders. Yeah, but she's sweet. They don't act that much. She's a sweet person, but.
Speaker 2: Reasons, brother, they act different but have the same mannerisms. And again this East Coast by they both have the same la accent, but you know everyone with that with that la accent sounds the same to me.
Speaker 1: But could you imagine having a twin Your twin will probably be cooler than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I think I would be the erratic twin, and that would be like the calm one. But that I feel like that happens with people on microphone, like it's the real. I love Jeff and Eric, but if you meet Eric's brother, like twins, I think they're twins. Really he's like he's the way cooler, which I tell them this is anything that I'm saying, not in front of them. I always say they're brother off, Mike is the way cooler brother.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, of course.
Speaker 2: And I mean your sisters are cool than you.
Speaker 1: Cool people not in not cool people don't brom Pjo brother a little or older.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Peter's brother's way cooler him. It's anyone in entertainment.
Speaker 1: That we're entertainment. We're not cool, Like you don't you can't be cool and do this job like no way I got up today.
Speaker 2: We have validation because we know we're not cool.
Speaker 1: Like I put on a full face and makeup to come in here and like talk to you on camera, like you can't be cool and do shit like that?
Speaker 2: No or or shovel out seven feet of snow on that driveway.
Speaker 1: It was the most uncool shit.
Speaker 3: Talk for a living Now damn, we kind of losers.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. You're talking about we literally gossip for a living. Let me get the white shit out of the way now. First, you know, fifteen minutes in congratulations to the USA hockey team. We are the champions once again. I'm sure you woke up early to watch the game. Gold medal, round over time, beat the Canucks. You're not happy? Wait it's Canucks. I don't care about being racistors Canada. Are you not like a hockey fan? No?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Man, I wouldn't say a fan.
Speaker 1: You dabble.
Speaker 2: If the Rangers or Devils are in the playoffs, I'll definitely watch going to a hockey game, I would actually recommend would I think you would have a a lot of fun in hockey.
Speaker 3: Because it was like violent, right, violent like beers.
Speaker 2: And it's yes, and it's it's fast, like it's one of the most exciting sports to watch in person. Like there's no downtime, it's literally chaos the entire time. It's no there, They're a lot of fun. But it was good to see USA hockey get the gold and want no American pride.
Speaker 3: It's black history. Mom, sitting up here with two white people.
Speaker 2: I think Uh, I think us A had a black guy on their their staff.
Speaker 1: Jesus fucking I remember seeing a black guy on the bench. Was black? Have their black guy on the staff as crazy as fuck? Not on the team on the staff.
Speaker 2: Well, he was an older gentleman. He maybe he played before. I don't I'm not like that. I think he's like coaching staff, like one of the people that was on the bench or part of the celebration.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, and I.
Speaker 1: Did hear that the women had the first black women hockey player black women hockey player to win a gold medal.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great. Yeah, yeah, see look at us cling that's our sport now. I also love that. Uh, the director of the FBI used our hard earned tax dollars to make sure he was in the locker room to celebrate. Have you ever seen something like that? No, No cash Hotel is wearing a gold medal in the locker room of the USA hockey team.
Speaker 3: If you got the fucking connections, do it.
Speaker 1: Fuck it. I mean, you could be solving crime and shit like that, solving missing people. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you pay attention to the news much. Cash Battel couldn't solve a parking ticket outside.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know he was bad at this shit.
Speaker 2: He's one of the fucking worst, absolute worst. He was, you know, suggested that Epstein only trafficked uh little girls to himself, nobody else. There's no evidence he said that on the microphone, Oh, with a straight face under oath. Yeah, that's who's celebrating with the team.
Speaker 1: They put a gold medal on him. America is in the shitter. We're in the shitter. And apparently they turned the global warming off. Now we got snow, I don't know, put the weather machine back on. Like, I'm like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Give the remote back to Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I'm like, what the fuck is going on? You said you had something to do later. I'm very interested in what that is.
Speaker 2: I'm streaming with Simba, but by the time they hear this, it'll be over. So it's not like I can plug it. But I'm gonna stream with Symba because I have some questions for Simba. He was on All the Smoke over the weekend and he told a story where Game, which has been a collaborator of his, like we've seen them on stage together at the documentary fifteen twenty year anniversaries, Simo did a freestyle like we know these guys to be close West Coast friends, and he said once that he had Simba had done a post of a girlfriend reveal if you will, and then after that, Game slid into her dms, which Game has been accused of often with people that he will just him a girl because he knows that they're dating somebody. It's not because he finds that woman attractive and wants to get to know her. It's very much a power play type of move that he's trying to do. But where Simba got a bunch of flack was was like, Nah, Game, that's still my dog, That's that's the big bro, that's big homie. And that's where everyone was like, all right, come on, what you doing. He went on to clear it up, But I'm curious what you think about his clear up. He said, Yo, I was in a whole phase when Game and I were working the most, and I would bring in a different girl every studio session and say, Yo, this is my girlfriend, this is wifey, this is my queen. And Game just started to hear that pattern, like, no, they not like you just be bringing in random chicks to saying it's your girl, so he thought the last one that Simba had brought in he said, this is my girl, and Game, no, the fucking not, like she's free and where I understand what Simba is saying on the nastier hom side, I've always found that weird to begin with, because even if that's not my girl, why are you trying to fuck a girl that I'm fucking.
Speaker 1: Why am I going in scouting holes for you, testing them out, just for you to slide in after I've done all the work, Like, Okay, I know she vatles simble fucking.
Speaker 2: Her, and I'm gonna ask Simba tonight. But I do have a theory which I don't want to support Game with this because I think it's nasty fucking work to do that, even with associates, not even friends, just somebody working with closely that's an associate. I think it's probably worked a lot, for sure. I don't think this is Game's first rodeo.
Speaker 4: With the.
Speaker 2: Scouting that Simba was doing and what he was bringing into the studio.
Speaker 1: He's one of the most famous rappers of our generation, and outside of his antics, the Game is also traditionally fine as fuck.
Speaker 2: I heard India love in a public park. Like, I'm not saying this is above games pedigree game. I'm just saying that I don't think this is the first time he's DMed a girl that Simba brought to the studio and ended up sucking her.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, that's why. Definitely not that girl forgot.
Speaker 2: Some name, like I think that was a muscle memory for Game.
Speaker 1: Yes, However, here's where that was a terrible cleanup. Number one, if that was really your big homie, your big bro, he wouldn't be trying to fuck after you.
Speaker 3: That is what it is. Number two.
Speaker 1: You said that Game slit in her DMS after you posted her.
Speaker 2: But we don't know if Games saw that that post. That was just the last girl that Symba had brought to the studio and said the game, Yo, this is my girl again. I think none of this is okay because if my friend brings a girl to studio I don't even think I'm gonna follow her unless we become like cool when she's around a lot, let alone DM or to try to fuck her.
Speaker 1: He saw the post because he said a couple of days after the post, Game slit in her DM. We don't know games algorithm. Man, man, all right, bro's what are you doing? All right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Do the game like the posts? I don't know if he liked it or not, but he knew, he knew. All I will say is from outsider's perspective looking in, you respect the game more than the game respects you. Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: That's it. No, that's all.
Speaker 1: And I don't know their relationship, So Simba, don't take this personally right, friend of the show, but you respect the game more than a game respects you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that's respectful to say. I think that's quite obvious because I don't know. I don't Simba even admitting to his whole phase. And I've had conversations with him after the girlfriend revealed thing. I appreciate how open and honest Simba is about the things he was doing when he was with his girl when now being faithful, Like he's kind of an open book with some of his bad behavior as far as being promiscuous. I think Simba's reformed. I don't know if game has gotten to the reforms.
Speaker 1: I don't know Game, he's too far it's too far gone. Yeah, I mean, I'm your big homie, and I before I slide on anybody you mess with, always ask you.
Speaker 2: And here's my thing.
Speaker 1: You beat me.
Speaker 2: I was trying to pinhole you into the corner. How could you say this about Game when you've done it to me?
Speaker 1: I ask you, and yeah, but don't ask. I let you know. And then you have the opportunity to tell me no, no, big homie, please don't fuck her. I like her? Can you?
Speaker 2: Can you define big homie before any debate? Let's establish what what what words mean? Okay, what does big homie means? So I can know how you are my big homey. Look that you think you think to the degree of what Game did for the West Coast When in two thousand and three, when the West was starving it was over for death row, Game came in and put the West on his fucking back, brought back the West Coast that has made some of the best music since two thousand and five. Simba being from northern California, you would not see that that what Game has done, that that would be his big homie. You think Game putting an entire state on his back is the equivalent of what you are to me. I'm just trying I'm trying to establish what big Homi means.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a We're having a real conversation because mal ain't here to laugh because at one point I put your whole life on my back. Don't do that. Don't do that. Okay, I'm definitely big homie. I'm definitely homie when shit go wrong? Who you call Rory and vice versa, we're home. I don't do that. I'm just saying. But anyway, I wouldn't game you out. I would never do that. You have, I ask you. As a matter of fact, both you and Maul have done it. No Mall is different. Both you and Maul have done the same thing.
Speaker 2: Nobody could ever say I give everyone full right to do the exposed that I have never ever done that behavior in my entire life. I cannot say the same about everyone that's been in this room, aside from Peach, because I don't know peace do that behavior either.
Speaker 1: Mall. You two, No, y'all are fucking medicine. No Mall is different because you'll Ma, You'll tell Mall you like somebody be like, man, I don't like that girl. My n ain't you x my, don't fuck with that girl? That's what Mal does. Ma, that's what Game's doing here when he likes Game's doing it rightfully, so bags and everything.
Speaker 3: At least the game did it in private.
Speaker 2: Nah d M and a girl that come on, It's way different than throwing money bags. I'll give more. No inviting a girl to a dinner that might be worse than Game.
Speaker 3: He invited woman in my birthday dinner? What are you doing.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Both of y'all trying to never mind?
Speaker 1: All right, listen anyway, now it's just me and you here. The fans keep saying I'll be being mean to you. You think I'm mean to you?
Speaker 2: You see that deflection full And first of all, if we are right, if I'm your little homie, you should be guiding me and mentoring me and understanding some of my emotions. Because anytime a man is asked the question of yo, that's not your girl, right, like, it's cool. If I try, every male ego will be like their voice will get a little higher.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, bro, Yeah you know me, which I've admitted on this podcast, I'm not one of those people.
Speaker 1: I love my host. So you're mad that I'm giving you the opportunity to stand up for yourself. I'm giving you practice and standing up for yourself and speaking.
Speaker 2: But but more of it leans on the go ahead and try. Mmm, you could like, I'm fine with you doing it because I know what the result is doing.
Speaker 3: Aren't you ill?
Speaker 2: No, I just don't think you as ill to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm just you wanna keep it up because I'll fly out right now. It's hot over there where she at? All? Right?
Speaker 2: Which one though, because you've done this more than once, and no, that it happened when we were in Vegas and we were driving with somebody will remain nameless. And it's not even hints because this person's not from Vegas and live in Vegas. They're just happen to be there. I had given them. They asked me that question, and I don't like. I don't like being asked that question. I think it's weird, Like I wasn't that type of person, and I find it odd. And I consider this person a friend too. But listen, man, men will be game like, that's just how men operate. So I'm not It's not somebody I was dealing with, not somebody I was talking to. Now, somebody was planning on talking to. So you can have a blast. My long history with her is if you cool with it, go for it. I did feel a little way in that car.
Speaker 1: I can't lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 1: I was waiting actually when he actually did it, just because I.
Speaker 2: Say do it, don't do it, Yeah, which is unfair, but like, nah, yeah, because even in Simba's thing, if you're bringing other women and saying this Mark Queen's yeah, we know that's not true, and you're admitting it wasn't true, but that don't give the right for everybody in the room to go start dming them Like I don't know, Maybe maybe I'm different, Nah, maybe I actually care about the people I talked to.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody knows which one of my holes are free range. I got an X right now. I don't even want to have Somebody asked to date when I was younger, young, older, teenager and he keeps sliding in my homegirl dms and he thinks she not answering. He keeps like trying, she keeps ignoring him. He thinks she's not answering because he's attached to me, And I'm like, even if I never be and we were never together, she's still won't fuck you. She's not answer because I told her, ya, if you would like to, you could, and he just insists on bothering that woman.
Speaker 2: But that's so interesting. I didn't know that that happened because I'm a square. I didn't know that happened in the female group Chanlvenge.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, they know, we know which ones are untouchable.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never been that ill that the whole squad was trying to be so like ye, I didn't know that there was women had there like nah, he's you could do whatever with him.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's something, he's a whole, you can have him. I didn't know that they did that. Well, it don't be a hole and spend money.
Speaker 2: I can see the group chat where Instagram women that are not actually friends start to hang out and their goal is to find men with money that spend money. I can see them giving a whole report like, yeah, he spends money, go ahead, I can see that. But you have like actual real friends, yeah but something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actual world friends. But women also not speaking for me, but women also have men that they come into contact with that they'll sleep with, but they would never wife.
Speaker 3: So then it's like go ahead, like cool like ahead, it's men.
Speaker 1: I had one of my homegirls called me leaving home house like, yo, somebody gotta try this. I can't be the only one.
Speaker 2: I've never been at ill, so I don't y'all, I don't know about this world.
Speaker 1: Y'all have to try this ship out. This is amazing. I've had homegirls call okay.
Speaker 2: So what was the response in that group that to that message.
Speaker 1: Some some of my friends considered it and some didn't. But yeah, you had some fired. That's hand out. He handed out fire and money.
Speaker 2: Ain't he cute? And you don't want a wife it to call back? It must be so amazing to be cool because I could never I could never imagine sleeping with a woman. And then the next day I know this is one of her friends dms me. I would think this is a setup to see I think y'all are trying to play me to see if I'm going to take the bait. That's how I would view it. I wouldn't think, oh I did, I had such an amazing performance. All her friends want to fuck no women.
Speaker 1: The women.
Speaker 3: That happens, that happens with women and my friend group.
Speaker 1: We're kind of getting to the point where we're like we're older and we're all like trying to date with intention and find husbands and shit like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like adult shit.
Speaker 1: But like yeah, no, no, no, no, no, women like fine, men too, like, so it's not just we don't not everybody is trying to get married. So yeah, I've had some funny conversation where it's like now you got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean if I was, saymb, I wouldn't take it too personal because Game literally does that with everybody. Yeah, he's done it with me, He's done it with everybody on the old pot. He's Game has done that to every.
Speaker 1: Well obviously isn't taken it personal. I just wouldn't call him my big homie. He tried to Mama, do we think she'd accepted the request?
Speaker 3: No, she didn't, and don't of.
Speaker 1: Course I know her. I know, I don't know. I know, I don't think she accept a request.
Speaker 2: I'm not just curious, like how as a long sim girlfriend in that situation, like how you feel because.
Speaker 1: Even in.
Speaker 2: Fifteen twenty years ago, whenever we try to put these timelines, I've had friends that I'm no longer friends with that have like quietly tried to do that with women and they felt and even though they weren't my girlfriend or anything like that, they automatically and rightfully so think, well, how do you speak about me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you.
Speaker 2: You think that? Less to me that you would be okay with your friend doing that. I had no fucking idea because I feel like you sent them and I don't think that's a bad that's not bad reasoning to me that you would think that, Like, no way your friend would do that without you being okay with it. And the case is, yeah, when you got the creepy friend, Yeah, they will do that.
Speaker 1: Podge. I've broken up a friendship like that before. It's telling some like Spaz and like your friend is da like he did what? Oh ja Coleman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And with that now that nasty mentality that a lot of male friend groups have in their early twenties, like if that's not your girl, she's for everybody, Like no, man, not to sound like an absolute marshmallow pussy, but she's also a person And no, no, I didn't just she's not just here for everyone to fuck her.
Speaker 1: You didn't know, You didn't know about her until I bought her around. You didn't know you had no idea that girl existed until I bought her around, Like you want to fuck her?
Speaker 3: Who I'm fucking are?
Speaker 1: You're weird? Go scult your own host. The Explore page is full of them.
Speaker 2: And granted, in my early twenties, I have had friends bring a girl that was there, admitting and openly saying everybody could fuck. That's a different thing. I don't think I've ever brought around a girl. I'm not saying I haven't brought a hoe around, but not one that was there for the squads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 2: You're saying that she wants all you guys to fuck. She barely wanted me the fuck word. How long it took me, No, maul. Finally, you have the most powerful iPhone of all time. It only took an entire year, and thank god. Boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless unlocked savings with the twenty five dollars a month Forever Unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. You keep your phone and your number, but you save up to six one hundred dollars a year Compared to the major carriers.
Speaker 5: Listen rory based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile. The customers paired to twelve months on the boost Mobile on limited planet as of January twenty, twenty sixth. For four off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 1: Speaking of disrespect, TI Son.
Speaker 2: That's not disrespect. That's a lost young man. I mean, I mean that respectfully.
Speaker 3: He's he grown now.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what's going on, TI's son King, if I'm not mistaken, it's his name. It's currently entered into the beef between his dad and fifty cent because fifty Cent brought up his mom, took a picture, you know, posted a picture of his mom talking shit, and King was like, Yo, go dig up your mother and your grandmother, your mama, dad bitch, dig her up. And I bet my mother looked better than her dad body.
Speaker 2: And this is why I've always subscribed to the rule of leaving out wives, girlfriends, women, children, everything, and especially back and forth. That's not that real. T I and fifty is not anything that's really serious. It's half trolling, half them just not liking each other, and half fifty just being fucking fifty. And I'm aware that's one hundred and fifty percent. But this is why, because King's not wrong, like, and I understand Tani is a public figure, so she is, I guess, in the rules of being talked about, even without the proxy of being married to Ti. But now, like now, you're offending a bunch of people that have nothing to do with this entire thing. Because if I'm King, I'd probably feel a way if somebody posted my mother and said those things. Like, I don't think he's wrong. I think his response is a little misguided because you know, we've seen King try to say he's from the trenches and all this weird shit. Just you can feel upset and feel disrespected and talk about it, but I mean going that far. No, And granted I'm not saying that there's rules to reaction. I'm not And I don't think it's it's tacky what he did because someone spoke about his mother.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that. It's just like.
Speaker 2: I would never say that because I'm not prepared to go there with fifty cents, That's how I look at these no rules, Are you prepared to go there when you say certain things fifty Unfortunately, I know even with the amount of money that he has and the power that he has. I know fifty will box somebody tomorrow. I know fifty is willing to go there with anybody. He will back up his words no matter what. King, You're not going to back your words up. Your rent is not matching where things could go. And in no way am I saying fifty cent and King are going to run into each other and fifty is going to smack King. But there has been a past where people in Genia have smack people's kids, and I thought it was wrong then, but there is evidence of this happening, and that was somebody that was under eighteen years old that they smacked. You think they wouldn't smack King. Yeah, But that's where I think it's fucked up, because now it's a kid that's in just trying to, you know, defend his mom off of fucking baseless beef between and fifty.
Speaker 1: The only thing my thing with King is, and this is a lesson I learned very young, is when you are reacting to someone, you have to remember the people who are going to protect you. So there was a lot of things that I didn't say or do because I knew if it went just a step farther, I was going to have to get my father involved, and that that was going to go length. King needs to be aware of who his father is and how things that are innocent could escalate very quickly with people who don't play that, because this is what the same way fifty don't play to y' I don't play.
Speaker 2: At I and fifty are two of the most intelligent entertainment rappers whatever you want to call them, that are in the industry today. That does not mean they are above all all the dumb shit that they've done before.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I think you need to consider that when you're reacting now. I don't think that King is wrong in his emotions. Emotions will emotions can ruin lives, But I don't think that he's wrong. And for having his emotions, he's one percent fucking right. And he's not their only kid. He's not her only child, outside of how she may feel. Be it brought because women are always fucking the one suffering from people's fucking rap battles. You always got to bring women in and kids in and who who may or may not belong to us, and what all types of shit women are always catching straight.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's maybe it's part of the deal. Now it kind of is it kind of is like I think it's fucked up because I subscribe to not doing it, even if it's a public figure or whatever. Like I don't want to talk about somebody's girl. F have a issue with nigga I'm rapping though. This is you know, I'm saying, uh, it's like a battle content at this point. Fucking streamers say crazier shit than rappers say about other people's families and this and that. There is no line on the internet at all. But I'm saying now it sucks and it's fucked up and it's not right. But if you are dating somebody that does do public back and forths a lot, you should be prepared for that. At this point, I don't think you can run and be like I thought, we said no women and children.
Speaker 1: Those days have been done.
Speaker 2: I still subscribe to that, But the rest of the world is not subscribe to that. No, So if you are dating somebody that is famous for going back and forth with people, whether it be streaming content, ig videos, rapping famous period, I should you should be prepared for that. I know you say, I didn't sign up for this. In this day and age, you should have the self awareness that you did. Yeah so, And I mean Tiny's already which was an entertainer before fucking t I was. But I still feel that's his mom and not an entertainer. And I hope people don't think that. I think fifty didn't watch that video and just laugh. I don't think fifty somewhere steaming that how could you say something about my dead mother. I think fifty like really probably watched that a few times and couldn't stop laughing. And it's not going to go anywhere. But this is the result of the internet.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 3: Do you think that fifty is lame for what he did?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I'm objected as much as you guys know. I'm not objected with fifty. I am objective with times like that. There are plenty of moments where I think fifty is going a little too far with some of the trollman shit. But I'm also on the side even if I don't agree with it, I do know fifty is capable. So when people that are capable do this, okay, just deal with the consequences of the things that you say that maybe over the line, I can think is lame, but I know he's somebody that's not going to run from anything. I think it's super lame when people do shit like that that we know are not here to do deal with the consequences of the things that they say, and that's why they're saying them. I know the people that fifty is going toe to toe with, and it's a far crazier history than any rapper period. So while yes, I don't think even though again Tony is the entertainer and is subject to whatever somebody says, she's on Getty images, but to me, it's lamor when people won't won't deal with what they say, rather than Fifty that I know will. He has been doing that if from how to Rob to now, Fifty will always deal with the consequences, whether someone's being harmed, he's being harmed, somebody's being stabbed. Like again, I don't want violence to happen. I just know fifty is capable and when you're ready to go there with anybody, that's your sword to fall on. I can't say anything I can say more about the people that say insane things and would never do that will just run into the fucking cops and be like no, no, no, it's just the internet. That's where I think people are laying Yeah, we know, tee, I'll go there.
Speaker 1: We know you'll go there.
Speaker 2: If they want to say whatever the fuck they want back and forth to each other. Cool King, I don't think King will go there.
Speaker 3: I think you know, it was crazy. I think King will go there.
Speaker 1: That's one of those stupid people. Yes, that's the thing, like trying to prove I always try to tell people, like, the only thing scarier than people who go there are people who will go there just to prove that they go there, like just to prove themselves, Like you'll sacrifice your safety, your father's safety, everything, just to prove something to yourself and everyone else. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like that's kind of the difference of how I view people, like uh, like Star, it's Stars say things that I completely disagree with, and I feel like we're over the line. Even though I think he I view him as one of my favorite radio personalities of all time, and it's not even close. He's definitely said some stuff that me personally on my moral compass was like that's too far. But Star was always accessible, Like Star was at that studio every day. It wasn't some you could not find Star Charlemagne. Do I think someone's gonna do something absolutely insane and iHeart building, even though someone did try outside of I'm talking about that, But Charlemagne has said ninety nine point nine percent of the shit to the person's face in front of them.
Speaker 1: And again, I know.
Speaker 2: That's an enclosed place where fights are probably not gonna happen and there's a bit more safety. But I have way more respect for people like Starr and Charlemagne that say these things to these people and are accessible. Yeah, Charlemagne now is is you know how big he's gotten. He's not as accessible. He should be home with his kids and shit. But for a while Charlemagne was pretty accessible. They found him outside the fucking studio. I have respect for that, even if I disagree and think you going over the line like you're saying it to the person.
Speaker 1: I look at that way.
Speaker 2: Different than the people that are just saying shit on camera in a basement. Like That's why I watch my words on this podcast. I'm accessible. I'll be outside all the time. I know a certain line. It doesn't make me pussy. I just respect a line of manhood. I'm not going to say something without knowing because I don't want to fight anyone. Yeah, and if I did, then I would cross a line.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to fight anyone. At fucking almost thirty six, I'm accessible. That's why I don't crash out on these cameras the way y'all do. I will be outside all the time, in every room, at every of it like, I'll be there comfy. And there's ben Zimes that you know that off Mike stuff that has happened that I will confront someone immediately and confront them for the things that they say. I live in that type of world, so that's why I choose my words the way that I do. It's not because I'm scared. It's just because I live in the real fucking world.
Speaker 1: So I always want to deal with the consequences, just because you're not afraid to deal with the consequences of your actions.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just don't fuck it.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't want a colonna like.
Speaker 2: I also don't have a enough issue with anybody right now where I would just want to cross that line for entertainment purposes to then cause of conflict that doesn't need to be there. Yeah, I mean, that's really where it's at with me, which I guess is a perfect segue to fucking rayvon On on the radar.
Speaker 1: I did not see that what happened, shout out to rayb and even off customer out before shout out to Rayvon.
Speaker 2: So I have only good things to say about Rayvaughon. With with the freestyle, we'll get to his verse. I loved his verse. I hated his jeans, but I loved his verse. I do want to start by saying, Gabe, thank you for continuing to create a platform for real rappers to rap. Like anyone that's complaining that you can't find real lyrics or that Golden age hip hop it's dead this and that, we'll just go over to Gabe's platform, Gab. Gabe did his on the radar cipher kind of what Double XCEL should still be doing right now with what they did with their freshman class, but the up next crowd of actual lyricists that also all ten of these gentlemen made good music too. It's what was needed. It's why Double XL has fallen off because they didn't go with their bread and butter, and they also try to live in the world of we need to adapt to terrible SoundCloud rappers just because they have a big following, because when they would do their ciphers, it was it was a rough watch. Sometimes people shouldn't cipher, which we'll get to the other cipher ACU.
Speaker 1: That's why people shouldn't rap. But I mean, were here now, so you did not watch it?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 2: Okay, It's twenty two minutes of absolute.
Speaker 1: Gold.
Speaker 2: Like I haven't seen ten people wrap this well together and quite sometimes it's what has been missing from the BT Hip Hop Awards, Like I think all platforms stopped realizing that there is still value in people that just rap really well and could show out and be entertaining for the twenty two minutes of what you guys would call lyrical miracle shit like all ten went nuts. And I'm not just saying that to just big up this entire thing. I have no bad notes whatsoever outside of Rayvaughn's jeans.
Speaker 3: Who is your favorite?
Speaker 1: All right? Was his? Unfair? Marlon? Yeah, it's not all right.
Speaker 2: So it's unfair because I do admit when I have a friendship and bias with people, I try to be as objective as that can all the time. I'm not just saying this because Marlon is somebody that I consider a friend. And I know you guys call me about the family shit, he is actually family. He grew up with with my daughter's mother, like her best friend was his sister. Like I see his dad every day. Yes, that's what that's I consider him family. He still smoked, y'all though. No, if I had to say my favorites, that stood out because again, I have a similar bias with Ruben Vincent. Ruben is a friend as well. Save is on my next album. I think he's incredible with swave, he has incredible news with James Blake. He's just a super super talented rapper. But with that said, LOREIZI kind of was the start of me in the entire thing. I think people with a new Arms accent have a cheat code because their accent is like an instrument in itself. He was probably the least lyrical but had the best verse. Like yeah, no, his performance was unreal how he used his voice like. He was still lyrical, but he he was my personal favorite in that regard. But if you're going just off bars Marco plus win Nuts, shit, overcast did the beat and rapped. Ben Riley went nuts. All of them went went crazy. Nisan, who is you know? Proof is rest in peace? His son, He's been out for a little while. He makes good music. He dissed Revolt and Rob Markman out of nowhere for no reason.
Speaker 1: Damn why Ron catching a stray?
Speaker 2: Because it's hip hop, it's a real cipher. So at the end of the year, Revolt, Rob Markman, a few other people did like a recap show, and Rob Markman just said his favorite mcs of the year and who's next and just didn't mention Nussan. So oh, all right, But to call to call Rob dumb to me was lazy because in his scheme he was saying Revolt or you're dumb of Rob Markman. Actually, I think y'all you're dumb. Like it was just kind of like as good of a lyricis you are, that's what you landed on with Rob, because everybody know Rob is not dumb and Rob supports young artists. Matter of fact, Rob was the first person to ever put him on a platform at Genius. The first time we ever saw him at least I can speak for me, was when Rob puts you on the Decoded Genius?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 2: What I was like, oh, shit proof somebody Royce said told me some stuff before, but like I wasn't fully on board. That made me a fan of the song was was what Rob did for him on gen So to say that cool if you if you want to just throw shots whatever, but like to really say that I actually think you're dumb to somebody that is clearly not dumb and has supported a bunch of young artists since he's been in this industry, it's kind of nutsty.
Speaker 3: Was that a rap genius? Pun?
Speaker 1: Like calling you dumb? Because it was I don't know my rap brain, you know what I'm saying. I'm like, was it a genius? I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean that's where I would have went with it, So.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe I still think that's late. I thought his whole verse was great. I just thought that I'm not saying, don't dis Rob, Yeah, go at whoever the fuck you feel like, but just make it a little bit more creative because I thought that when he was getting in the revolt scheme, I was like, oh, this is great, And when you land on the Rob thing, it's like, all right, whatever, Okay.
Speaker 3: So we just took a break and I watched Ray Vaughn's verse.
Speaker 2: Yes, which which rightfully so went went viral over the weekend. Thoughts outside of his genes.
Speaker 1: I don't mind his genes. Actually, he just dressed like that's like how New Yorkers used to dressing.
Speaker 2: Like, oh too, well, we're gonna get to that. By the way, I have that in my notes.
Speaker 1: That reminds me of like when I went out to school.
Speaker 3: That's how boys dressed.
Speaker 2: I want YACHTI to get back on IG Live and just just pull back your comments. Every last person in this video is dressed like they're from New York City, but like, but who's my guy? From Atlanta is dressed like Inspector Deck. Like, I don't ever want to hear y'all say that New York is not the leaders in fashion all of y'all. Only one person in this video is from New York and that's Marland. Every last one of you are dressed like you're from New York City. I don't ever want to fucking hear it. I'm it's cool, I'm gonna get worked up.
Speaker 1: That's like the style now though, like the baggy clothes and shit and all of that.
Speaker 2: I was so confused when Yachty was like, nobody's trying to dress like they from New York. You dressed like you from New York. Hey man, But which which is fine with me because I've always said I mean disrespectfully because I do. Eventually, maybe you want to move to Atlanta. Atlanta's one of the worst dress cities of all time, so I love to see that you guys are starting to dress like you're from New York. Maybe it's because half of New York migrated to Atlanta and our sauce kind of got there this entire If you didn't hear anyone's voice accent or rhyme's and just saw this cipher with the sound off, you would think that they did this ship in a Staten Island basement.
Speaker 1: Like they all look like they're dress from New York.
Speaker 3: But in eight what now there's not.
Speaker 2: There's definitely nineties, like even down on the Camo shit with Chris Patrick here soave with that bandana is definitely like inspect that was an Inspected deck special. Yeah, it's more nineties into two thousands. I would say, okay, but nah, I don't think And again I don't make this a shot ever it. I don't think anyone even in New York is wearing those jeans with that. I like the TD long sleeve. It's just it's a lot going on there. Yeah, if you match it with like a Cookie Monster T shirt and XCEL, then I'd say, look like from New York.
Speaker 1: He did a good job. Ravon did a good job. He Ravon smoked that shit. He came at the Whites. I was listening for years straight.
Speaker 3: I didn't catch it. You ain't catch one.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I mean, I personally don't.
Speaker 1: Think I did.
Speaker 2: If he feels any of that applies to me, I also wouldn't be like, man, yeah, I wouldn't. I thought everything he said was absolutely correct, and he came.
Speaker 1: At all the people who stand next to who stand next to people like Aiden Ross.
Speaker 2: I thought it was I mean, people are assuming that's specifically about Aiden Ross, but I mean, even down to the no Jumper apart, like I understood what he was saying, and I bet on no Jumper, and I mean Adam and I aren't close by any means or even speak like that, but I feel his perspective on that. If you've had somebody that you lost the gun violence. Not I want to go on a platform that not glorifies it but constantly talks about gun violence. Like I get everything that Ravon said in that entire verse, and but we've said that before. Like his La Leakers freestyle is one of my favorite freestyles from the Leakers. Rayvaon, this is his this is his dojo. This is where Rayvon shines all the time. Agree, And I love that TDE continues to try to put him in situations even after the Joey Badass thing, like when they put out that video, this is where he shines. I do believe that he can make he can make good songs. I think that's a bit of his achilles heel right now. But I don't think when you have this type of talent level that you won't have the ability to do.
Speaker 1: That one day.
Speaker 2: But in this arena, yes, it's tough to see somebody like Rayvon in this arena.
Speaker 1: He's one of them.
Speaker 2: Why are you?
Speaker 1: Because when I went on my ravaon ramp, I said, the next time y'all give niggas props who weren't giving us props and was being funny.
Speaker 3: I was gonna smash out of Black Magics.
Speaker 1: I'm over here totaling up how much the black Magic costs before I started tossing them around.
Speaker 2: We had to downgrade to Black Magics after Karl lost.
Speaker 1: But Buddy Mackis is not a down grade.
Speaker 2: He's a very Well that's how expensive the cameras were they yet the Game of Thrones cameras.
Speaker 1: This is twenty grand right Yeah, no, I'm Game of Thrones cameras we had. I'm just crazy.
Speaker 2: I might as well bought a red like but no, I mean, yeah, I can give privs again, do I? I I have my personal thoughts about Rayvaughon and the things that he said, especially post your rant and then the oh we had people watching you or could have we knew your location? Like I have my separate thoughts about Ray Vaughan as a person, but that's neither here nor there. And if I ever actually talk about that type of ship smash the cameras.
Speaker 1: But I can.
Speaker 2: I can give props to somebody that wraps really well. I like that, And and the content was perfect. Everything he said was correct. Yeah, And I mean what I was supposed to say that was whack.
Speaker 1: Now, But that's why people respect you because you can put your personal dealings to the side, come out and give somebody props.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have no real personal issue. If I saw him, it wouldn't I don't.
Speaker 1: Be all right. I mean, I don't mean like that. I don't mean like that. I just mean, even though somebody might do something you might not agree with, you can still come out and give them props. Even if they shit on you. You can still come out and give you props. Oh. I think that's what's respectable about you.
Speaker 2: I thought again post rbt uh interview that we did with him, and then his comments with Head and Gina, and then when he was in the crib with the smoke detective going crazy, which I can identify with, I thought that was corny as fuck. I thought all of that was corny as fuck, And I'll always feel that way, like there'd be nothing that could change my mind on that being not one of the cornier things I've seen, because I know the truth and I know what you're saying is the complete opposite. But you're an amazing rapper.
Speaker 1: This was great.
Speaker 2: You smoke that perfect timing. What a way to shine in a freestyle with nine other elite young MC's as well, like, that's also tough to try to make your moments in a correct way. Like Rob Markman did reply and he said, yeah, you're trying to make your moment in a cipher with a bunch of other lyricists, Like, that's tough to shine. It's easy when you're in certain BT ciphers where everyone around you is probably makes good music, but they can't really rap like that, and you could really wrap you shine. It's tough to do it with ten people here that are like that, so you have to find ways to do that. So I feel the sign on that entire thing, trying to make a moment by saying Rob's name and revolt. But Rayvon did that and it didn't feel like he was trying to make a moment, felt like he was telling the truth of how he actually feels. Like that that's tough to do, so I thought, Gabe, thank you, thank you for continuing to highlight this type of shit, because there's not a lot of platforms out there doing that. And on top of that, I guarantee some of these artists have worked together already. I'm sure all of them are going to work together now because even though they're all competitive because again they're like that. You could see all of them just hyping each other up in the back and super excited to hear other people rap. I'm sure we're going to get a bunch of records with all these guys at some point. So these these types of of moments are are good in that reason as well.
Speaker 1: Are there any that you would like to work with that you that Okay, you said, Swavey is already on there.
Speaker 2: He's he's on my project on this Jordan Ward record. I mean, Marlon I produced. We have records out that I produced that are out now, and yeah, I got a vote of ship that Marlon and I have to do. But Loreizi is really out of everybody on there, Loreizi is the one I like the both. Okay, it's just something about I followed him. He ain't find me back, but I was gonna DM them like game yo, Yeah you should you should no go like three of his pictures. I don't know, I'm just kind of that's that's nasty. No, if anyone has a plug on Louizi, I would I would absolutely love to, absolutely love to have him up here as well. Again, I think I'm just a sucker for Like, the New Orleans accent to me is a instrument in itself, Like it's the coolest accent face, Like they can drag everything that even the way like three Stacks utilizes his Atlanta accent so much to how he uses words and he can pronounce things that we can't pronounce. Yeah, that that ship New Orleans is a cheatote. It's a fucking cheicode even down to Wayne got so popular. Y'a don't even realize how deep of a New Orleans accent that he has. But yeah, you know it made Birdman a good rapper, a right.
Speaker 3: Like right.
Speaker 1: Accents be cool because how days juvenile is an instrument. How Dave's loaf rhyme tried me with Fomley, Yeah, I think about it, Fomly family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody ever thought about that ship all.
Speaker 2: Right, chicken and egg theory and we're biased, but a boogie to today's life. I do want to give her some credit. Dajolf is one of those that she's doing fine, but she's one of those that I also feel was a miscarriage of justice and how she was handled because I think that girl is a fucking star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I loved her music, and she got a bunch of kids. She got a bunch of kids. She could come out today, and she was to come out today with nobody ever knowing the name Daje.
Speaker 3: Loaf, she would be a fucking mega star.
Speaker 2: She was before her time, trying me, I'll kill your whole motherfucking fomly.
Speaker 3: She was before her time for sure.
Speaker 2: But she put out a project with Joah Quiez last year that the single was was pretty big. When artists like that, I never think that their time will ever be up when you are actually like talented, and I really think Davee Loaf is super talented.
Speaker 1: Weren't they fake dating at one.
Speaker 2: Point that I have no zero cool about.
Speaker 1: That was it day It was Dage Loaf and they had like an industry relationship.
Speaker 2: But why Like Dave Loaf came to Palooza one time in a in l a h And you can just tell when someone's actually down to earth and like is a real human being and not some made up artists version themselves. She came with wichu we in l A. She came with like three of her Detroit aunties.
Speaker 1: Like it was.
Speaker 2: There was no entourage, no nothing. It was just her, her and her aunties from Detroit, like, oh, she's beautiful, She's gorgeous, beautiful and in person too, like she looks great. Of course everyone was respectful. Yeah, mainly because of the Detroit Aunties.
Speaker 1: I don't think I won't play that, Shah.
Speaker 2: Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, which maul I don't even need to tell you is Florida's sports book. You knew that already. I know it's tough. There's no more football, the big game has passed. But like Maya Angelo says, still we will rise with hard Rock Bets. She did not say that part. But there's always something to bet on every night, whether it's basketball, hockey, so much more. Plus all the great same play parlay, I've betting and player prop options that you are used to mall.
Speaker 5: Plus hall Rock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and check out which we've got any day of the week. Download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit. Hey b bonus bets not a cash offer offer by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC in all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: But thank god we're over this rapidly rap bullshit because underground who I've never fucking heard of, put out their cipher on the same day and probably as double the views. Listen, man, I can respect that hip hop has transcended to a whole new world and there's so many different outlets. I think that's really important. But I also can say that some of y'all fucking stink.
Speaker 1: You played that ship. I said, what the fuck is this? Turn it off? It stinks. Turn it the fuck off.
Speaker 2: For those that didn't see it. Underground Cipher is what it's called. Apparently this isn't the first one, but the timing was just so odd to just see the the Bentley and the Chrysler of rap happen with on the radar. And again, no disrespect to Underground Cipher and no disrespect to any of these these.
Speaker 1: Uh say artists nigga? I don't. I don't want to say artists nigga.
Speaker 2: People that have pro tools, people that have recording equipment.
Speaker 3: Are as subjective. Sometimes no always, art is subjective.
Speaker 1: The pictures of mar Guy hanging up by your fridge, some people might say a stink, but you know that Amara is an artist.
Speaker 2: My daughter's three, not a grown man pretending to be high and depressed.
Speaker 3: You think they present You don't think they actually high and depressed?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would fucking hope so.
Speaker 3: Were any of them nice I may burn it off two seconds in.
Speaker 2: Well it started out with Captain Swag out of the gate, and you know what, half of this is Kanye's fault. And for the people that have not watched this, go watch this Underground Sipher twenty twenty six. Before you listen to the segment. Ninety percent of it is Playboy Cardi's fault, so that that's the real person. And granted I've said on this this podcast he deserved to be Grammy nominated for what he's done. I can see his accomplishments and respect what he has done with his fan base, but he also has ruined an entire generation to thinking that the bullshit that he makes they could also make. Like there's a lot of bad rappers out there that probably loved t I g Zy fifty artists that we love, they just sucked. Yeah, that happens. But now imagine an artist that sucks like Playbook Cardy. Imagine what his kids that can't make music sound like, and you get You get the underground cipher of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Oh you want to ask.
Speaker 2: Matt Proxy, you were the skinniest kid at back hip.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he was. He was decent.
Speaker 2: He was he was the uh, he was the a girl you'd find pretty when the whole crew is just disgusting out Like all right, well, I mean, if I'm here, gun to my head, that's the only one that I would fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gun to my head.
Speaker 2: Hollow tip Hero was okay, I guess, But other than that, it was it was it was atrocious, which is you said art is subjective, I'm allowed to say things are awful. It was really like I can see the art sometimes in cour I couldn't find I couldn't find.
Speaker 1: A crayon in this box.
Speaker 3: God damn too.
Speaker 2: Smiley went viral Demerius. They used the microphone as decoration. It was like an accessory. Oh, it was like they were like, yes, it wasn't a cipher. They were just they were like playing their songs like if we were all in a studio. Half of them didn't even hold the microphone up to their mouth, which is whatever, but like just don't have a microphone. So yes, half Playboy Cardi's fault. But most of the beats sounded like what was the intro to eases? That was supposed to be ironic and again I'm not. I'm fine if people hate the intro.
Speaker 1: To eases on site.
Speaker 2: I will give Kanye some bail because it does break into like the sample shit in the middle and then back to the nonsense. And that was Kanye's purpose. There was purpose to get you ready. He's like I could have started it with blood on the leaves. Everyone loved Jesus. I was trying to make a statement, and if you disagree with that, that's fine, but I can at least appreciate the intention there. But I can also say that I feel like on site sounds like an array of auto tune on farts, Like if you were just fart a microphone and then just change the pitch. That's what all these beats sounded like. And it's all sounded like on site. So I don't know if it's Kanye's fault, Cardi's fault. I don't know who's fault it is, But I think we need we need to guide our youth.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's possible to run out of ideas?
Speaker 1: Like I remember when people were talking about all of the use of samples in rap. Now with sample in the sample of the samples, right, do you think that it's possible to just run out of new things to do.
Speaker 2: With the technology we have now, with what you can do in ableton and logic, like when you were just dealing with asrs and NPCs, like, there's only so many ways you can really chop a sample and come up with certain drum patterns. Now the way you can manipulate and change samples to the point that you wouln't even recognize or know what somebody's sampling. No, there should be no reason with what we.
Speaker 1: Have take out AI.
Speaker 2: Just in general, there should be no reason that every one of these people just sound like an awful version of Cardi or some other young rapper that has auto tune. But because it's so easy to do shit, now you get people like this that probably would have never made music had it not been so easy. But to the people that are very talented, I mean, yeah, with Ableton and everything you could do pro tool, you could do that with the fuck you want to, especially if you're talented. I've talked about the way with child Child as a trained musician, I also call him a tech guy, Like he can play every instrument, actually went to school. He's like a little child prodigy when it comes to fucking keyboards, but he turns into a fucking guru when he gets into Ableton, like the sky is the limit if you are actually talented with what he can do and able to with his his skill level, like it's it's insane. You've heard the beats I've made it enable to. I shouldn't be able to make that beat as long as you know like if I didn't have able to. No, I don't have the brain capacity or the musical training to make some of the stuff that I make enable to. It makes it way easier, But it does allow you, if you don't have the musical talent, but have a creative brain, to find ways to make things that even train musicians wouldn't make.
Speaker 1: Just not anything in.
Speaker 2: The underground cipher? Do you want to see the too slimy? Do the little little preview real quick? Sure, throw the too slammy. Throw on that too slimy. It's so funny.
Speaker 3: This is what happens when you make drugs. I mean, will you make music?
Speaker 1: I'm meth amphetamine, methamphetamines mixed with like cough syrup or mild. I don't know what they're doing because when we had Mali, we had molly. We had good music. When we had cocaine, we had good music. Heroin good music. What is this? What is the drug case? Man?
Speaker 2: Because I know there's plenty of artists that make good music off perks.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's the drug the Internet.
Speaker 2: He didn't go in that studio to try to make a song that sounds good. He's trying to do something to go viral. I don't think any of these kids are stupid. I think they understand the Internet and they know if they are really, really bad, they'll make a moment. I don't think any of them thought this was though. I don't think anyone in there way, yo, we killed that. I think everyone there is at the understanding that we are Internet personalities. We're not artists. We're trying to make as many moments as we can. We're going to be lit on TikTok, We're going to be laughed at in an ironic way. I really, I really don't think any of them sat there and went like, yo, we killed it.
Speaker 1: Do you think any of them are good and they're using like they're doing like the Dojiah cat bitch on a Kyle thing, so that big go viral for being so bad?
Speaker 3: Then they released good music.
Speaker 2: U Matt Proxy if anything, I don't want to again skinniest kid at Fat Camp. Matt's first part was kind of cool and a hollow tip Hero wasn't like the worst. I don't know, I can't say Captain Swag. I'd like Little Bee, so I can't even like hate that much on him. But it was a bad version of Little B. But even then Little B was this in five we were looking at Little B this way, but I was like, he kind of nice in a weird way, but at least he, you know, sort of wrapped.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: I just don't think these guys should be in a cipher. Maybe that's to get off the lawn in me, but I just don't just put out your music the lawn.
Speaker 3: Being hip hop, you gate keep it.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: It's Black History Month.
Speaker 2: I feel like ray Vaughn would also feel the same way about these gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's okay as long as Rayvon agree.
Speaker 2: He's the gatekeeper.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 2: But do we have voicemails? These are sponsored by Boost. You've got mail?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up, y'all? Shout out to everybody. I love the pod.
Speaker 4: I'm about to talk really fast to get all of this saying. Okay, so Boom, I have a you started over her loosely homegirl. Within the past two or three years, we had hung out two or three John's Okay, it was never that deep past. I would say, four or five months, we've hung out way more than we ever have in the past. Why you ask it's because of her nigga. Okay, so boom. She let me know a while ago her nigga's polyamorous. Whatever the fuck that means. Okay, he got a wife, she's a girlfriend. It's some other business on the side. It's a lot going on. All of it is not my fucking business. I don't give a damn. We go out, we get tricked, and we have fun. She made it clear to me, he kind of like you whatever we do, we do. I'm like, I'm cool whatever.
Speaker 3: Apparently he only has sex with the wife.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Apparently he's not trying to nobody. He just like having bitches around. Okay, okay, whatever he flirt is cool. Da da da da da. Fast forward to recently, he is making it clear like, listen, I'm not really fucking with her, you know, don't feel like you gotta just only hang out with me when she's around.
Speaker 1: The only reason I really, you.
Speaker 4: Know, invite her or let her come around is because I know y'all gonna come to all right, So boom, She's making it seem like she kind of would prefer for us to all hang out together because I got another homegirl that he like, My other homegirl too, but as of recently, we've been hanging out to spend time with him. I'm not gonna lie, bitch and be having a blast without this bitch, okay, And she's really not my homegirl like that, But a part of me still kind of feel like, damn, I should kind of let her know, but He's like, no, don't let her know. It's none of her business. But she'd be down bad about this man. So I don't know, am I wrong? Should I keep her in the loop or should keep this bitch out of my business same way I say.
Speaker 1: Out of hers?
Speaker 4: I don't know, okay, And just a little bit of extra backstory on the message that I just left, the other homegirl specifically asks her because I was not really going to be into it, the other homegirl specifically asked her, are you okay with us exploring him without you?
Speaker 3: Those were her exact words.
Speaker 4: Him, and she said, yes, have fun, have a blast, but you know, I'll just lie. So that's the only reason that we even started hanging out with him without her, because she gave the greenlight. But now it's starting to feel like maybe she does not feel that way.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well that played perfectly into the conversation we had. What a great circle. That's I got my answer. I didn't know this world existed exploring. What a poetic way to put that bitch.
Speaker 3: Tell me she exploring my nigga.
Speaker 2: Interested in floring the man that you were with. I'll stay out a women's business to start.
Speaker 1: You wrong, wrong pool, And here's my thing. It's okay to be wrong, but you got to learn how to stand out being wrong. What I heard in this message is you giving a bunch of excuses for why you wrong. Just be wrong, standing on your wrongness and say that you value the potential of having fun with this nigga more than you value that girl or any potential friendship with her. What I will say is if he is the type of nigga that if you know she don't mad about him, he knows she now bad about him. He was messing with her outside of the wife whatever, he was messing with her and is willing to be disloyal to her to fuck with you and the other homegirl. Please know that your time is coming and just ain't here yet. He's not a loyal person and you should never shit on somebody for a disloyal person, because it is eventually going to be your turn and then you will lose both of them. First of all, she's a cool bitch because she didn't have to bring you around her nigga. She know her nigga type. She didn't have to bring you around. She brought you around. You can free drinks, free food, having a time, all this, all that. She didn't have to do that, And you gonna go and spit in her face by going hanging with this nigga behind her back, even if she said it was okay, you know that he has other intentions. He's saying disloyal shit about her to you, like he ain't really fucking with her like that. Nah. But if you're not gonna be a stand up bitch, stand on it. But just know that you're not a stand up bitch. And you got to go to sleep with every night. Some people do that every night. They don't have no problem with me personally, I can't. I ain't judging you. But don't try to make it seem like, well, it's not the facts of the facts.
Speaker 3: You wrong.
Speaker 2: Do you give any credence to her saying that's not like really her.
Speaker 3: Friend, that's cool? It don't matter though.
Speaker 2: Because I've also heard you say before, like don't don't let your friends stand in the way of your soul makers.
Speaker 1: I never said that. What I said was, don't let your boyfriend get the way your husband's worse. That's what I said. Friends, My friends could stand in the middle of anything. But okay, me and you have. You've introduced me to women who I became cool with right off the strength of you. We might not be the best of friends closer to friends, but I've become cool with them off the strength to you. There's certain shit I just wouldn't do just because we cool. You know what I'm saying. I don't know, like there's certain people I wouldn't date without because if I have to go look you on your face and I'm gonna feel award about it, then I need to have a conversation with you about something. If we're never gonna cross pass again and this could never be a thing, then that's different. That girl invited you out with her and her man. She might value you more than you value her the game and symbols, she might value you more than you value her, But at the end of the day, she valued you enough to bring you around her.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm sure y'all text each other. I'm sure you've had conversations. So, yeah, you might not look at her as a close friend, but you ain't have no problem acting like you was her close friend when you was eating and digging in her nigga pockets, eating, having drinks hookah?
Speaker 2: Are I mean does that? You're right? I'm just looking from her perspective. She does not think that person is a friend like that, Like, I'm not supposed to get a fraid like you invited me.
Speaker 1: All right, cool? No, but it's not about the free shit. It's about the fact that man want to fuck with her, and he will. He like, I just want to hang out with you. I only bring her around because because I know you was coming. That's disloyal shit. I don't care if it's best Oh no, vote, no associate. Both of them are the backs. I want to make that very clear. Yeah, I'm just saying how she views it, because you only know what you know. If she doesn't view that person really as her friend at that point, I guess the game is the game. Yeah, the game is the game, but don't try to make yourself feel better about the game being the game.
Speaker 3: The game is the game. Stand on it.
Speaker 1: I know you have second thoughts and you know that it's wrong because you call it in an asked our opinion. You know, on the side, you know that that's wrong, but it everything else is more of more value to you. I've done shit that I knew was wrong, but it was because what I was doing, I was wrong, had more value to me than what I was going to lose. Did it come back and bite me in my ass? Yes, But I got a stand on that and say I was wrong. I knew I was wrong.
Speaker 2: I was conceived because the game is the game. Yeah, my mother was living with the chick, my dad was the fuck it. The game is the game. I'm just saying that some people don't view it. If that's not really your friend, it's not the case.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you both.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if you guys end up falling in love, does that even matter? Twenty years down the line, that little interaction, we don't even speak to that girl nomore.
Speaker 1: He has a wife that has Polly. He's Polly, but okay, he has a wife that's not the people don't even know what polly means. But he has a wife and a side chick. He knows because yes, but he's being disloyal to the side chick for the side chicks friends that that's the man that you're gonna fall Polly means everybody's dating each other and that's not what's happening. But you think that that type of person that would do that is going to be little would fall in love with you later on?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think what you said before, like the clos's going to be on her at the point as well. But I don't know if you have the poly mindset. Would is he just not trying to get his his his tribe like it takes a village?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I've never I don't never been pobly. I don't know the poly rules. Is it cheating if he fucks the other friends? Like, yes, he's in two relationships?
Speaker 1: Yes, got you? Okay, Holly requires everybody. I'm not mistaken. Everybody's all in one relationship.
Speaker 2: An open relationship would be you're allowed to just sleep with what he's.
Speaker 1: What he's what he's doing is non monogamy, and it's not ethical because he's not being completely honest, gotcha. Ethical non monogamy is what everybody is aware of everything that's going on. All parties are aware of what's going on. He's sneaking behind shorty back, that or trying to fuck But then she said that he don't like fucking other women and just partying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and that's why I can't fuck That's why I can't fuck with with this guy either. Because a friend of ours who won't be named, was in a poly relationship and she was with his dude for for a while, like they had went to sex clubs together, they had they had had a pretty good romance with other people and were fine with what was going on, and he went behind her back to fuck another girl and she was like, you're in. All you have to do is tell me, like, that's why I can't fuck with people that That how you cheat in a polly relationship.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is just tell.
Speaker 2: Your girl, I'm going to go sleep with this person and you you still sneaking. That makes no sense to me. If you are giving the gift of your girls and go sleep safely with whoever you want to sleep with, just keep me abreast of what's going on.
Speaker 1: How could you fuck that up? Because most people aren't aware of why they're fucking. They're not aware of why they fucking or why they want to fuck other people. If you don't know the real reason why you're doing something, then you'll never be able to be honest about it because you don't even know why you're actually doing it. But most people don't cheat because they just want some new pussy. It has so much to do with ego. Some people, it's a thrill. The line provides a thrill that you don't get. Nothing's fun if you have to be all out on the table with it, it's not.
Speaker 2: I think the complete opposite.
Speaker 1: I know, but a lot of people, no stress, Like a lot of people are not aware because.
Speaker 2: Even in that, and don't quote me, I believe it was with a girl that they both had slept with or was part of whatever.
Speaker 1: Like she was like he was linking with someone that was a patch to her without her knowing. Yeah, And to me, that's like, yeah, that's kind of nuts. Yeah, I don't just fucking say it.
Speaker 3: You're going out of your way to be disloyal, especially.
Speaker 1: When you're a girl. Would just be like, all right, cool, you'll have fun or maybe not. But there's a million of eighteen other girls that you can sleep with, why do you want the one that you can't, Which is why I say people don't know why they're cheating if it's just about sex. There's a million of eighteen girls you can sleep with. This one just happens to be attached to me and my friend. You can't sleep with her, But that's the one that you really want. It's not about the sex.
Speaker 2: You got to therapy, yeah, but that's why I don't think I could even do like a threufle thing at all, because now you're dealing with people's egos and who's hanging out with who? I don't know, the poly world again, it makes sense to me. I understand that plenty of people rightfully so feel like they don't want to be with the same person and want to do it in a safe and an honest way. But it sounds like too many personalities in one place.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't think Neo is growing his hair back. I think he's more stressed.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I don't think Neil's life has gotten easier. It's probably gotten more exciting, easier.
Speaker 1: No, dealing with people's emotions is a lot I could not imagine dealing with multiple emotions.
Speaker 2: It's fun on a vacation if you want to have three girlfriends for a week, but for.
Speaker 1: Light, oh my god, a week is a long time, very long time, yo. When niggas be some you got another nick Huh, I don't want you what? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Please like boost doesn't have enough data?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never answered my question. But before we wrap up, not a mall isn't here to laugh. You feel like i'd be being me and you. The fans keep saying I talk to you like shit. No, I don't think that whatsoever. I do talk to you like shit sometimes so, but that's because I.
Speaker 2: Love I know our They don't know our relationship, so no thing. I don't expect you.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't talk to you like that because you're my boss.
Speaker 2: No, we're friends and I'm totally fine with it. And a lot of it is Mike shit. But then again, you are mean to me.
Speaker 1: Off Mike, so I was. I didn't want to, it's just what a mic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I don't. I don't feel any type of way. I give you tough about that. I give you tough love.
Speaker 3: That you need.
Speaker 2: I can see more with the arguments you and Maul have I know that that's just how we argue here.
Speaker 1: But I can see that when me and mall be about to swing on each other.
Speaker 2: But I say that way more than like when you're mean to I'd be laughing at that ship, like I don't I don't really can. Yeah, you've never been nice to me.
Speaker 1: That is not true. When tomorrow was like baking, and then when she was born, I was very nice to you.
Speaker 2: You did uh drop well, I mean you're already on the way to the house, but you drop what you were doing to watch Baisley. When when omar I was born, Yeah, stayed there. Yeah, all right, it's only nice thing. You gotta be nice to pee, That's really it.
Speaker 3: Will you be talking over me, I'd be like, yo, peech, what's good on me?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 3: What can keep talking over me for?
Speaker 1: Because I'm I can't say that word.
Speaker 2: I sometimes think of want to forget my thought, and I just say it.
Speaker 1: I've blurted out.
Speaker 2: It's touret's not the same.
Speaker 1: Guess how the ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sweating, damn make you nervous.
Speaker 2: No, it's not make it nervous. I have not the same tourets that were yelled at Michael B. Jordan, But yeah, maybe I have bruh. Let me tell you, maybe I have some tourets. I'm sick because I'm sorry. But sometimes racism is funny to me. Like sometimes racism, especially when it doesn't really harm anyone. Racism is funny to me because when I watched that clip, I didn't know what to expect. So when I just heard he shouted, I was like, oh my god, caught me off.
Speaker 1: God, I don't know how they.
Speaker 2: Kept not funny. But imagine standing at that podium and just hearing someone yell the heart, like what the f and then having to read the prompter.
Speaker 6: No, it's not funny, but it's fucking nothing to think about hilarious. You just like sitting there about in your suit, everything, getting ready for timing, and then you just hear that from stage left.
Speaker 1: That is it's insane and.
Speaker 3: Here go here go to.
Speaker 1: People don't be able because people are like, well, his ass don't need to go Like if your turet's, if your tick is shouting slurs, you don't need to be at a certain event. They like, nah, that's able, list, No the fuck it's not. Because whenever I've seen people with ticks for like Turet's. It don't never got nothing to do with the situation. That shit was too the context was perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again I don't know enough about Tourett's, but I feel like your tics come from somewhere. They don't just pop up at it. Who is the girl that went viral was winding it up? Well, she was like little baby dicks and like was doing this to Cuomo Bailey. Yeah, she's hilarious, but there's no way that she hasn't heard the term little baby dicks in a British accent at it, like she need to create that. Yeah, whoever yelled that out? Somebody told them that word.
Speaker 1: Somebody told No, he meant that if the context is too perfect, you he didn't say that shit. When Cameron Diez was up at the fucking podium, he said, when them two black ass niggas was up there, you meant what you said. You meant exactly what the fuck you said?
Speaker 2: Was the person white?
Speaker 1: Yes, you thought it was a black person yelling at I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I've heard Charleston White say it.
Speaker 1: No, that was a white man.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Charleston White in the crowd.
Speaker 3: No, I was a.
Speaker 1: Fucking white man, bro his ass need to stay home.
Speaker 2: Okay, again, I didn't want to be ablest. That's if I have Tourette's. Maybe an awards show isn't my best.
Speaker 1: Well, he was there because there was a movie based on loosely based on him or inspired by him or whatever that was nominated, which rollout, which makes sense, right, that makes sense. However, certain ticks. If you have to wretch you up torets, you deserve to be there, like you're an advocate for it. Whatever. If your tourets are slurs, again, I just say, maybe you should stay your ass home. It just makes sense.
Speaker 2: Take him to the bathroom when Michael B. Jordan's up there just something. But clearly his impulse was based off what he was looking at.
Speaker 1: And it's possible to be disabled and racist at the same time. That one does not negate the other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's white gay men that are racist. That is I find hilarious, Like, are you you're racist?
Speaker 3: Show? And be trying to be just like us? They talked just like me, but a lot of rhythm.
Speaker 2: That's funny to say that that Tourett's would ever cause someone not to be racist, Like, there's no way someone could be racist.
Speaker 1: And after that's you know, being racist with the ship that will come if you were racist, the ship that comes out of your mouth is just walking down the street in New York City.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're racist people without turets Yoh yeah.
Speaker 3: Exactly, that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah he needs to They gave like a what killed me is there was a two hour delay on the show. Why y'all ain't cut that out? I didn't know it was not live. It was not roll Out, man.
Speaker 2: That's for the movie. I I want to go watch this Touret's movie.
Speaker 1: Then, well, now that's super disrespectful because you are disrespected too.
Speaker 3: Amazing actors.
Speaker 1: For Rollout. Welcome to Hollywood.
Speaker 3: They're true.
Speaker 1: In the UK. Can you get me a right home? Uh? I have to stream? Oh you have to stream? Sorry? I had a stream, Like, you know, what are you gonna do on the stream? Do you even know the stream?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do in the stream?
Speaker 2: We're gonna listen to other people's music. Okay, I think that's the plan.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'll send you an album for you to check out, Felicity Temple, Okay or Felicia's people. I might be just wait like her the Sarah. Yeah yeah, man, I didn't know you listened to her.
Speaker 2: She's like low key a legend. But yeah, you used to pronounce.
Speaker 1: Her name wrong. Alicia Temple yea A Soft Place to Land her latest album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't listened her latest album, but yeah no, she's yeah, she's incredible, Like did she been a hooked queen? She's she's amazing. I think she lives out here.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, you should link her for your next album.
Speaker 1: I mean it's done. So you keep saying so, you keep telling us I love wheen men lie to me. We can get ut her. No, Willian No