Speaker 1: I gotta well, yeah, but that he monetized immediately.
Speaker 2: I know, literally, I just believe that you might have heard that can open.
Speaker 3: It's not Kai, it's Josiah and he's opening up a can of soda for his first beverage of the day.
Speaker 2: He's drinking soju and Coca cola.
Speaker 1: No, this is kay. Oh I'm gone. Hi am Kyle, do your best Kai impresonation.
Speaker 4: And oh no, I like, I swear I'm not gay. I like no, I actually like girls.
Speaker 1: I ever said that ever.
Speaker 2: Hi, you've been scrolling. Hi, guys, it's up. You've been on for a while.
Speaker 1: Now, you've been scrolling. Oh my god, I have seen that TikTok more than any other TikTok on my fucking phone. Do you all remember when it was Brent Rivera.
Speaker 3: Rivera, Yeah I do. Why did they pick him because, oh, I guess we looked.
Speaker 2: It up on time because he's still bigs.
Speaker 1: Like the most famous person in the world.
Speaker 3: Some people just know how to use the Internet. Like there's different categories of Internet usage. Like there's people like us who swear we're like, ooh, I'm so funny and I'm niche, And then there's people who are like, I don't use the internet. I come on and I go and you never know. And then there's the Brent Rivera's and Leila Ponds.
Speaker 2: Who from the beginning they have been making so.
Speaker 3: Much money and they were like, I can never make less money than this ever again.
Speaker 2: And they will be making they will, they will.
Speaker 3: Like I would love to see Brent Rivera's Google calendar, like it's definitely every day.
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean, he literally has like a mister best level warehouse that he just builds Amazon buildings inside like he does like fake Amazon videos, Like, y'all, itIt fake Amazon, dude, it freaks me the fuck out. He built like a fake tube. Yes, he built like a fake Amazon warehouse and then ordered a bunch of shit off of Amazon and then put them on the shelves and then had his friends go and pick random items off the shelf and it was like a surprise and it was like scooters and bowling shoes and it was just like the most random bunk shit.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, he really made it.
Speaker 3: I survive overnight in an Amazon warehouse and it's very obviously not an Amazon warehouse. It's actually maybe a cargo.
Speaker 1: On Yeah, and Also there's like this like storefront in the back that's super smoked. It like was freaking me and Josiah and Josh out what's the craziest Oh yeah, Josh episode coming soon. Cliped that and put that everywhere because I'm lying.
Speaker 3: People want Josh so bad and I'm sorry, like Josh doesn't love us so that you have to take that off.
Speaker 1: I mean, go to his instagram. I'm not gonna go to his instagram right now and blow that shit up. Film Quaker and literally if the.
Speaker 2: Pole I don't wanna give away, y'all, go to that Instagram. You love that.
Speaker 1: Go to that post and say, go on Emergence his most recent post. I don't even know if he has anything.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's posted in eight years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to his most recent posts on ig and comment and if it reaches twenty thousand comments, he'll have to do it.
Speaker 3: I actually think his last IG posts would like main feed post was literally a teaser for a video.
Speaker 2: That didn't come out.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, let me check it.
Speaker 2: A check it, check it.
Speaker 3: I had a dream that I woke up and took a selfie and it was the most beautiful selfie ever. And then I woke up and I looked and I had it taken the selfie. So I woke up and I tried to take the picture and it just wasn't working. And that's where my head's at. It's because in my brain, I was like, I straightened my hair, I'm gonna wake up and take a picture of myself pretty.
Speaker 1: Josiah like was sleep talking and said, uh, fortnight dreams. No, I swear to God this morning, Josiah said, fortnight dreams. That's those I on, on God on everything. You said fortnite dreams when I because I was watching ga gun videos and they like woke you up and you just said, like fortnite dreams and then went back to sleep.
Speaker 4: I think I did have Fortnite dreams. Yeah, because me and you were playing right before we went to bed last night.
Speaker 3: And we got second place twice, and I was so mad and I did like one of those under my breath, really loud screams that hurt my throat so fucking bad. And before I went to bed, I was convinced I was gonna wake up and be without a voice.
Speaker 2: But I woke up with a.
Speaker 1: Voice, and honestly, it's scary damaging your throat as the throat go, Like that could be like a very.
Speaker 2: Out of business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be like a very very hard thing to do. Okay, So yesterday we were in fucking Rhode Island, which sounds insane. But I don't know if y'all know this. I'm sure you do. But we've been doing like Hella college shows. I think we're doing our last one in May. What show is it? Washington? Yeah, Washington, And they are so fucking fun. But the traveling for them actually.
Speaker 2: Like destroys us.
Speaker 1: It literally sends me down. Like I'm good at like holding up a facade, but India, like literally when we're in the airport is the most negative version of Anya. Like if you think Nya is like kind of a negative person, that's really like not it. Like she's kind of judging it up a little bit. For like the public, she's not actually a bitter person, but at the airport on travel days for work, she is like insufferably bitter and angry, like everything is negative.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, like I also understand this.
Speaker 3: This is coming from like such a privileged spot because some people aren't allowed to travel or like aren't in the space to travel. But because I've been now traveling since I was like like sixteen seventeen, because of press play, I have narrowed down my travel days to try and get to the shortest it can be. But a plane, a long plane ride will always be a long plane ride. Like they need to speed them the fuck up.
Speaker 1: They need to start traveling. Mock what mock speeds?
Speaker 2: What? What is that like?
Speaker 1: Super fast?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like breaking the sound barrier? Vibes?
Speaker 2: What are you watching?
Speaker 4: I'm not watching anything, I'm playing a game.
Speaker 1: What game are you playing? What games? Do you have?
Speaker 4: A Hookemon Unite?
Speaker 3: Josiah does this thing when when you're driving with him, he will be driving.
Speaker 2: The car and have the OX and start playing with a slime simulator on his phone.
Speaker 3: So not only is he using his phone while he's driving, but he is destroying the vibe of whatever song you're.
Speaker 2: Listening to because it's like.
Speaker 1: S line simulators. Insane.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I have become like the most evil person when I travel, Like.
Speaker 3: I'm just in I was gonna say, I'm not like that bad of a bar but I'm literally so angry, especially if I have to wake up early because I already don't like waking up early and if I have to wake up early for a flight. This has always been my character though, and it's actually really bad. I would rather miss the flight, like I love my sleep so much. There were times during press play where I would intentionally just miss a flight because I'm like, I change it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going like, you can't make me go, you can't make me lose my sleep.
Speaker 3: And that's why I'm gonna beautiful for the rest of my life, because one thing about me is I'm gonna get my fucking sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm going, oh wait, let's check my sleep scores.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But the day we were leaving to Rhode Island, the flight was so fucking early because we had to drive. We had to fly to Boston and then drive to Rhode Island. And I was so mad because in my head, I was like, I'm gonna wake up and like wake up super early and make myself breakfast.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I woke up late as fuck, and I was running around the house trying to get ready. I left like half of the things I owned behind and half of the things I needed I left in the house and I was trying to make a sandwich and Drewid called an uber because he is a timely person and trying to get to the airport at a decent time. And I'm the kind of person who did gets to the airport literally an hour before the flight takes off and fifteen minutes before boarding. And when I came back, everything fell out of the fridge. Because I was so mad about not making my sandwich, I grabbed all the meats and cheeses and I literally went and I like threw them into the fridge because I was so mad. But that's just an insight into how ungrateful and angry I am. But I had a good time. I loved I loved doing the shows. I hate being on planes. I literally they are so abnormal.
Speaker 1: I used to girl on the way home. We I dead ass, I'm not kidding. I had a full blown panic attack because like we sat in the exit row and we didn't have a window to look out, and I realized in that moment that if I don't have an airplane window next to me that I can just like directly look out of, it is going to be a problem. And I was like I had to look across the aisle to another like xay exit window, like airplane and I was just looking and like it literally looked like the airplane was like nose diving and like going down, and I like turn it in and I'm like, oh, we're literally gonna die, like we're actually like on the way I kept saying it.
Speaker 3: I was like, please stop, please stop, like and we stopped like crazy people first, just like we're gonna die.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we're gonna die right now, We're gonna die.
Speaker 1: And I was being dead see yeah, I was fully convinced. And then I just closed my eyes and went to sleep, and I was just like, at least i'll.
Speaker 2: Die knocked out immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least I'll die asleep. There's something about the fucking Home of the Engines that like puts me to sleep. Let's talk about the airplane pillow.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we wait, the airplane pillow. Oh my god, Brah, this motherfucker's okay.
Speaker 1: No, okay, tell me if I'm right or wrong.
Speaker 2: But you definitely are right, but you sound crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait you tell it because.
Speaker 3: Okay, So to be fair, I think I've bought this airplane pillow maybe four times in my whole life, like, and they're expensive as which is a lot, But like I've been traveling like consistently for like ten years of my life now, so to buy it four times and ten years isn't the craziest thing, but it definitely is because it's so pricey. But I feel like a lot of people fall for this trap because it that bitch. That's why they sell them there. It's literally so you fall for the trap. So every now and then, I'll know that I'm about to get in a long get on a long flight, and I know I want to sleep, and I know that the airplane pillow will save my fucking life. And there's two kind of airplane pillows you could get. You could get the beded one that's straight off the Timu airplane, or you could get the other foam one that's more off like the Ali Baba plane, like you have you pick your poison. One of them has like nice foaming and straps and actually hold you. The other one is literally minus well, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like a plane. It's a whoopy cushion for your neck. It's not good.
Speaker 3: So on this flight, I was so fucking tired because again we had to get up at like seven forty five am. We ended up waking up like at seven forty five am. To get on this flight, we had to drive an hour. I was so tired, and I was like, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Go buy this pillow. Like I'm gonna buy this pillow. I also got my wallet.
Speaker 3: Stolen in Boston, so I had to use Drew's card, so I took his card and I went and bought the pillow, and literally, as I was looking at the wall, I was like, I know if I tell him that I bought this fifty dollars pillow, he is going to freak the fuck out. And I almost didn't tell you because I was like in the line and be like, oh it ten dollars, like whatever. So I got the pillow and I came back and then I was like, I was like, this ship is an investment because I'm about to sleep. And then he was like how I was like, it's fucked up how much I've spent on these pillows, because I've easily about like four or five of them in my whole life. And he goes, yeah, that's like one hundred and fifty dollars on fucking plane pillows, and I was like, that's more than one hundred and fifty dollars worth the plain pillow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's spent fifty dollars on this fucking pillow. And I was like, oh, girl, like that's not that deep, because like you can just keep that and hold on to it, and then then you're like, in her bitter state, was like, no, I'm throwing the shit away, like fuck this, Like I'm not keeping this, Like.
Speaker 2: What did you take up those moments where you were telling me to do something?
Speaker 1: I was like, no, fuck you go die like literally, and and you tried her fucking hardest to leave that shit behind, and I.
Speaker 3: Was not okay to be fair, To be fair, I act didn't mean to leave it like on the plane.
Speaker 2: I do this all the time.
Speaker 3: That's how I when I first got my AirPod max pros I the first time I traveled with them, I left the case on the plane because I have this bad problem where if I put something down, it doesn't exist anywhere, which is exactly what happened to my wallet. And I know there's medicine for it, but I'm not taking medicine.
Speaker 2: But he like, what did I say? Oh? I woke up four hours into the flight and I was like.
Speaker 3: This ship was such a good investment, Like I just left like a baby, and he was like, yeah, you should keep it, so the investment keeps growing up up. And then he was like, why don't you bring your other ones? I was like, because it's not every time I traveled that I want to sleep. And that's how they get you in the airport is because you know they know that, like.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna first all remember to bring the pillow. I never remember to bring the pillow.
Speaker 1: With then I was just saying, like, store it inside of your suitcase, so when you pull your suitcase out, you just hook it around the like carrying loop anyways, and it was like trying to convey that she was throwing it away and I was not having it. And then we got Josiah thankfully picked this up from the airport and and you like tried to be slick and throw it in the trunk of Josiah's car, but my suitcase had to go in the back of the car. And when we were getting out, I was like, I pulled it out and I was like, and yeah, don't forget your fucking bellow. And now it's on the floor of her bedroom and you'll never forget it again.
Speaker 2: Caredom.
Speaker 1: I mean it is my cards because Enya is irresponsible and had her wallet. We were robbed actually insert this picture. Insert the picture we got robbed. I got hit in the fucking eye. It was not a chill fucking vibe. Thankfully my black eye had subsided. And I was really worried that people are gonna like like be like, oh, like part of the PANDAI club, like illuminati shit, because like the video, this video like of me that's going viral right now.
Speaker 2: The problem when we'd.
Speaker 5: Like travel also is I never know where we're gonna eat, and especially after I got fluid poisoning.
Speaker 1: It's just like really really gnarly and I don't have an I don't have an ex explanation for it. It's just like they'll kill me. They'll literally kill me if I don't tease it, and I just have to. I just have to, Like I guess it's like is.
Speaker 3: It like a contractual obligation and every now and then like shout them out, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because if I'm like, oh, if I if I do this and like oh, like whatever, it's like not that deep. It just like proves that I'm in the Illuminati, or like they'll kill my family if I don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. It was like your family, that's like illegal.
Speaker 1: They run the fucking world, babe.
Speaker 2: How do you get involved with them.
Speaker 1: Just by being famous?
Speaker 2: Oh? Do they just like email you?
Speaker 1: Timothy Challamay recommended me, and then Jacob Alordi.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's kind of like rya you have to get Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Jacob Alordi seconded my application that Timothy we're really close and basically twins. And then beyond say, there's this photo of me at the concert that I took of her in the background, and she thought it was so funny that she invited me out. She invited me out to Nobu. She rented out Nobu and Malabu.
Speaker 2: Just for you off of a selfie art.
Speaker 1: I'm sure like she wanted to.
Speaker 2: People have taken selfie's at her concert.
Speaker 1: But it was like a private dinner. She was like, oh, like you have or That's the other thing is people are like, oh, Drew, like you don't have or you don't have orio, bitch, you don't have, bitch, I have Ariola, Like what are you talking about? Like I'm giving or I'm giving mysterious, I'm giving vibes Like fuck, y'all. But yeah, Beyonce invited me out to like Nobo and Malibu and she rented the whole thing on It was like borderline, like dare I say a date? Like? It was weird.
Speaker 2: She's married with like kids?
Speaker 1: Fuck jay z Oh he's a cheater?
Speaker 3: Fuck jay z Okay, yeah, I mean, but does that make you better for like step or I guess no?
Speaker 1: Actually no, I'm not the problem. Yeah, I like.
Speaker 2: That's my biggest dream is like we have seen so many men in the spotlight commit affairs.
Speaker 3: We need more women and but we need to Like I guess it's just as impossible for women to be public about their affairs because of sexism.
Speaker 2: We should change that, Like do you think so?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Whoa did you just hear my stomach?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Big, no, shit hungry shit.
Speaker 2: There's a difference. You wouldn't know, mister constipation.
Speaker 1: Shit boiling in your guts? Y'all ever think about that, Like, look at anybody you know and they have shit inside of them, like actively have like turds in their guts, like being made solid because like when you eat food, it turns to liquid and then your intestines turn it into solid shit.
Speaker 2: Except you you like probably never have shit in you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, because I'm not full of shit, bab.
Speaker 2: No, I megas, you're consumpated for the rest.
Speaker 1: No, bitch, I am probably the most fullish ship person. And my ball's fucking hurt so bad because.
Speaker 2: Because of this ship. What the fuck does I have to do with it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it like you're stored in the balls?
Speaker 2: Who said that? Or is that just for you?
Speaker 1: Literally anatomy?
Speaker 2: Is that why some people's balls are bigger than others?
Speaker 1: That is more? Literally anatomy?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Oh one?
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, I just I guess I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know that, Like dumb as fucking rocks, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 1: No everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: Oh, Josie's being scary.
Speaker 3: Okay, we should do a prank call right fucking out after I explained my prank call, because I haven't told you. Josie, me and Rain were hanging out and we prank called, and we were trying to figure out who we were gonna call. We were going to tell them that we made mustard gas in the bathroom and that we were about to faint.
Speaker 2: Oh, rupe Paul's here, by the way, RuPaul just laughed.
Speaker 4: Damn, I guess you weren't in baseball.
Speaker 1: I was short stop, babe, the best player on the field. No, I'm just kidding. Shortstop was the one directly behind the picture is not second base, but the one between second and third base. So that's why, like most batteries hit the ball.
Speaker 4: Is there bottoms and tops in baseball?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, Anyway, I called it.
Speaker 3: I was like hello, hello, and he was like hello, and I was like, Hi, I'm stuck in the bathroom and I'm getting kind of dizzy because I was trying to clean after I used it and I think I made mustard gas. And he was like what what And he was like where are you? And I was like, I said, I'm in the bathroom. I'm locked in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Did you get in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: I know that's a crazy bars.
Speaker 3: He didn't ask that like you would have thought immediately, like he is physically in the store.
Speaker 2: I would have had to go past this man to be in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Also, they don't have public bathroom.
Speaker 2: Why did I like go around the back and sneak in. So he went to go look and he opened and he's like, you're not in here. Where are you? And I was like, I know, I swear I'm in here. I'm just really small and then he was.
Speaker 3: Like what and I hear like like like him moving around the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think I fell behind.
Speaker 3: The trash can, and then I heard the trash can like like metal streaking across the floor, which, honestly, God blessed this man's soul because he really was trying to save me from like I don't know, dying of mustard gas inhalation. And then he stayed on the phone. He was like you're not in this bathroom, which what? Like where are you? And I was like, am I calling Supreme? I'm so confused. I think it's getting to my head. And I just like kept going with him on the phone until finally he was like, oh wait, this is a prank call, isn't it. And I was like yeah, like me and Rain started yelling and then he was like he just like laughed and he was like all right, well that was a good one. I guess wow okay, And I was like thank you so much. I love you, and then he was like I love you by and hung.
Speaker 2: Up on me, and I was like that was so sweet.
Speaker 1: I literally love people that like when they get prank called, they're like, oh fuck, you got me. That's silly, boots, But like it's because they're also prank callers. Like prank colors respect prank callers, except like.
Speaker 4: It's just like you're a normal person. Like if I if I was working a fucking job like that and I got a prank call, I would be so excited, probably the most exciting thing that happened to all.
Speaker 1: Or also like it could be the most like the thing that sends them over the edge.
Speaker 4: Though, Like I think about that, like if I've ever had a hand in somebody taking their life.
Speaker 3: Josiah pink that, oh how far someone has to be like down the road to get a frank call and get there?
Speaker 2: But I guess, like you never know. That is something I think about because I'm like, oh my god, it's a fun story.
Speaker 3: But then I'm like they have to deal with the worst people all day every day and I'm calling like like being annoying and they're probably but I don't know that would make me smile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my.
Speaker 1: Balls, Yeah before that, let me talk about you didn't.
Speaker 2: Just talking about your ball? Yeah, we have to give space for juice balls.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all, I don't know what the fuck is happening to me right now, but I woke up with like straight up the most painful achey balls ever, and like it is making me it literally feels like I'm on my period. Like it literally feels like I'm being messing and I'm irritated and angry. So if I seem off in this video, it's literally because I'm going through like man period right now and my ball is fucking ache and like my stomach hurts challenge and it's pissing me the fuck off. But that's what That's just how I needed to say.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, Drew, I can we can figure out somebody to suck on them. And second of all, I feel like I've never felt that before, and I actually would go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Like tomorrow, achy balls, I have testicular torchie.
Speaker 2: If your ball keep hurting, do you have to go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never felt that before, really never. They just like ach It feels like I got kicked in the balls and they just like for the hours after.
Speaker 3: Oh, Josie probably kicked you in his sleep, he told me before we went to bed.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'm gonna kick.
Speaker 4: You right now. I just grabbed him and I squeezed and I pulled him.
Speaker 1: Really, I did put on new underwear like doing that. Normally I wear the same pair of your ball. Normally I wear the same pair of underwear for like three or four weeks at a time. So and typically when I put on a new like tight pair, wait four weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four that's a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like that is like the perfect cutoff where they're like starting to yellow and like the like layers of like schmegma are building up.
Speaker 2: On like magma. That can be a real I.
Speaker 4: Know someone like that who does do that with their underwears.
Speaker 1: And you do too, Yeah, and it's nasty. You know, I know exactly who you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Also, no judgment. I didn't brush my teeth for four years. What I didn't brush my teeth for four years?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What what point in your.
Speaker 4: Life twenty eighteen to twenty twenty two?
Speaker 3: You know you were like, there's no way you were getting away with not brushing your teeth.
Speaker 4: I would just put whitening strips on.
Speaker 3: My You have the whitest blacky anybody's ever seen they come out.
Speaker 1: To here, Broye, All right, let's plank all somewhat Okay, who were gonna prank all though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so early though.
Speaker 4: Go to Pink Dot. Anyone who's coming to La, go to pink Dot and ask them these questions in person.
Speaker 3: Please you do it then, because like you ask him for the butole, have you done it?
Speaker 2: Have you prank called Pink Dot on Billy and Jean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did once and I got the guy and he told me to. I think he told me to take my life.
Speaker 1: Make sure you talked into.
Speaker 2: The mind respect. Wait, dude, you should give contacts first, Jose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you don't know which, I've talked about this several times on my videos on Billy Ing. I think even we've talked about it like a little bit on here. I've been prank calling this man for probably like four years now, and he.
Speaker 2: Still works there like a beautiful toxic relate.
Speaker 4: We've gone ups and downs. He told me to take my life, he's apologized, he has told me how much he hates me.
Speaker 1: Wait, why is love? Why is love blind?
Speaker 4: We're gonna end up getting married? If I ended up? I think you in love, You're in love with who?
Speaker 1: No, you're in love? No? No, wait, hold on my drag queen name. I just came up with it. You're in love, You're in love and is like pe.
Speaker 4: Also fun fact, they didn't have this robot before I started prank calling.
Speaker 1: His number was on the wall and I know the shortcut.
Speaker 2: Recorded for quality and training. I wait, your number was on the wall.
Speaker 4: I'm sure a right picturing me too? Help you? Hi? Can I be transferred to the stock room in the back?
Speaker 2: You're calling the delivery department of the back? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, is anyone else there right now? I'm looking for someone specific?
Speaker 2: Who are you looking for?
Speaker 4: Actually? I can just ask you. I had a question about stock. I'm having a party, okay. Do y'all have uh cosam egos?
Speaker 2: Yes we do?
Speaker 4: Okay? And for the blanco? What size do you guys have?
Speaker 2: For the blanco? We have from the airplane times all the way to the handle.
Speaker 4: Okay. And do y'all still have the butthole beer in Vagina vodka? There are no, I'm sorry what kind of beer it was? The butthole beer? And then also the Vagina vodka? And what sizes?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Sorry, those we don't have wait, seriously, what are you doing? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 4: Chang up? Yeah, okay, I'll just call back later.
Speaker 1: Then we need to call the two restaurants in Joshua Tree and start beef between. Have y'all talked about that on here, We talked about it at the show. But to make a long fucking story short, when we were in Joshua Tree there, if you know Joshua Tree, it's like a desert town outside of LA and everybody goes and visit it, visits it once in their lifetime if you live in La. Well, there's like three fucking restaurants out there total, and there's two across the street from each other, each other each other, And Josiah called one of them and was like, yo, I just want to let you know, like one of the restaurants, like or one of the workers at the other restaurant are talking like mad shit about you. And the girl was like, Oh, I fucking knew it. It was Jessica, wasn't it. We'll tell that fucking ugly bitch that like she would have a job here if she wasn't so fucking bitter and hateful and evil, And we were like house she used to work for them, yeah, she used to work for the other restaurant. Find you.
Speaker 2: We didn't say a name of who did this. They just immediately assumed it was this girl.
Speaker 4: And we were like, oh, there was already like underlying beef, but we made it like so much worse, and they put the owner on the phone or the manager or whatever because we told them. We were like, yeah, they're saying you have rats in your kitchen, the.
Speaker 1: Rats in the oil machine. And well then we called the other.
Speaker 4: Restaurant and told them the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were like, I fucking knew it. Yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 3: We kept working back and forth and we just kept calling, and then I feel like at one point we were just like I'm lying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know, we didn't. We didn't, we didn't. We never said we were like oh no, no, no, no, no, we fully didn't it because like I mean, I was bruh. The gag of the prank call is that my in my opinion, is to leave them believing that it's real. Like sometimes I don't even make a joke. I just wanted to be like confusing and then be like oh okay, literally like destroying lives.
Speaker 1: No, really fine.
Speaker 3: And then at that same trip, Josie called a babe shop if I could come in and steal a few things, and they were like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That? Right?
Speaker 2: So fucking mad.
Speaker 3: Yes, they got so mad, and the place was called like eight one three babe shop, and Josie kept asking if he could steal and then he was like no, and he was like, well, if I had a bag shop, I let you steal.
Speaker 2: Actually, a matter of fact, I'm gonna move in right next door and call it one eight one four shop, and I'm gonna let everyone.
Speaker 3: Seal all in your customers because someone has to buy a vake peper again. And the guy got so mad that two hours later Josie also doesn't call on Star six seven.
Speaker 2: He called back. It was like I'm gonna call the cops, like I like, you are a crazy person.
Speaker 3: Then Josiah had to act like Drew was his son and that they were just like that. His son got his phone and started frank calling him, and the guy subsided was like okay, yeah, well just like make sure you watch what your son does, like it's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They brought the owner in two hours He sounded like he had just woken up and like drove down to the store and he was like, what are you saying about stealing?
Speaker 1: But that's the best.
Speaker 4: You call him and you say how many people are working right now? And they're like why, wait.
Speaker 2: Who are you calling?
Speaker 4: Is that the crystal.
Speaker 2: Is making mustard gas illegal?
Speaker 4: No? Because I want to call someone.
Speaker 1: No, that's literally war crimes, is it? Yeah? Mustard gas is a literal war crime.
Speaker 3: Because I wanted to call like Target and be like, Hi, do you have all the supplies to make mustard gas?
Speaker 4: Dude? Target is impossible to get to it. It's like so annoying. You gotta call like a Walgreens maybe, Like it's hard for those corporate stores to get through to them. You gotta call them mom and pop shop.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: There was this fucking smoke shop in the Billy, in like a really nice area and it's called in to Cut smoke Shop. So I always call them and I'm like, where are you located? And they tell me and I'm like, I thought y'all were located in the Cut.
Speaker 1: Which I'm literally gonna get like sending to the police.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 1: I was just curious how many people are working in there right now? How many people are working in there right now, right now?
Speaker 4: That is the scariest question to get as though it was working, Like why do you want to know?
Speaker 1: I can't do They're gonna lock.
Speaker 2: Their doors always. Yeah, talk about yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yes, okay, yeah. So we landed from the airport, Josiah picked us up and we came home and then we had to go run and do a bunch of like last minute shopping, which normally we would land on an airplane and then just stay home and rod all day, but we had to actually do shit. Well, We're about to leave and Josiah sees the big fucking hat and it's like, oh, I need to put the big hat on. And then he like asked me. He was like, Drew, do you have a big black coat because I need like a coat. And I was like, oh my god, he's building an outfit around the hat. This is genius. So then he goes into the floor of Enya's closet and gets a giant black trench coat, and then we go out into public and Josiah is actually like committing to the bit and he looks fucking insane. Brouh like insert all of the videos of Josiah looking fucking horrifying right here. Well, the funniest fucking video is the salad one walking across the street to the fucking salad bar or whatever. Then that plays is called.
Speaker 3: Anyways, move on, drag race, like get the words out.
Speaker 2: Oh uh No, it wasn't sweet, it wasn't RuPaul. It was mister B's video.
Speaker 3: But the girl was like, uh, the dealer, the no deal Like that's literally Drew trying to like remember any name of anything.
Speaker 2: The fucking salad bar.
Speaker 1: Well what, like I guess exactly what I fucking meant. Well, anyways, Josiah goes to the salad bar. We go across the street to another store and Josiah picks up his salad and we're shopping in this shop. Well, like Josiah looks fucking scary as y'all can see, Like he looks actually insane, and like the when Josiah was ordering the salad at the shop, she literally thought like he had a gun in that fucking hat and was gonna take.
Speaker 4: It out, And like rob her, she did not want to serve me at all, like none of them did. She passed it off to another girl in there, like she helped everyone in front of me and then was like gestured to her friend, what.
Speaker 2: A throwing someone under the bus, And even.
Speaker 4: That one was like very I think she just thought I wasn't gonna pay because I think.
Speaker 1: You can also move that mic closer to you, so you know, having me like lean over the table. Well, anyways, Josiah is like not getting served at the fucking salad bar, and we're well, Josiah has to come across the street and he comes to the store we're in and it's like a nicer shop but like it's not like the craziest shop in the world. And then like Josiah goes up to the door and like I.
Speaker 3: Think, like the manager or owner, we don't know what her place at the stores. She just so happened to be standing outside even when me and Drew walked in. And then when Josie walked up, she was still out there, and Josie like looked at the door and saw that it said no.
Speaker 2: Food, so he's just like, oh, okay, Like so he's just ominously standing outside of the store and looking through the window.
Speaker 1: As scary as I have a video of it.
Speaker 4: We're all filming from inside. Yeah, I was really hoping outside.
Speaker 2: Kennedy looked so scary.
Speaker 3: And then the owner looks at Josiah and then kind of like hurries inside and locked the door behind her because she thought Josiah was like gonna come in and take something or like I don't know what the vibe was, like what exactly she thought was gonna happen, but Josia gave her such a weird vibe that she was lugging. She locked the door and somebody like other customers are trying to get in, and she would have to run up and unlock and be like, hey, were.
Speaker 2: You guys trying to get in? Like no, we're still be like come in, come in.
Speaker 3: And Josiah's just sitting outside with his big fucking hat on and with a sweet green salad just in his lap.
Speaker 2: Also he's making tiktoks.
Speaker 4: Like also taking periodical bites of my of my salad like every now and then.
Speaker 1: And also to make things worse, Josiah ordered a salad. Instead of getting a normal fucking dressing, he got barbecue. Saw no ranch in barbecue as his fucking dress just had barbecues.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know they had barbecue sauce a sweet I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 4: It's one of their main sauces.
Speaker 2: That is not a main sauce.
Speaker 3: And one's like, oh my god, you need to try the barbecue sauce a sweet green, Like that's really good.
Speaker 4: Even y'all said that when they got in the fucking car after they were like, damn, that shit smells so good.
Speaker 1: They both took bites and it was good.
Speaker 3: As but then after a while, like the smell of it was like actually the craziest like most man made chemical scent I've ever heard of my fucking life smelled.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Before I forget about this, y'all, Okay, in the next coming episodes, I'm gonna just like start spreading like extremist woke propaganda and the whole idea is to get on Fox News. So like I'm not gonna tell you when, but in the next few episodes, I'm just gonna say like the most out of pocket like woke take ever and the whole goal is to get on Fox News. So I just wanted to warn yaw And if y'all want to like submit the clips somehow, I don't know if that's a possibility. Let me know, but yet me let me know in the comments. But yeah, just like look out for it and the goal is to get noticed by Cannis Owens again, can Drew?
Speaker 2: Is this his relationship with Candas Owens?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Literally, that's like my my girl, like I love her. Also, yeah, period, Indya's hitting cotton and metal. India's hitting cotton and metal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was funny. That was funny because you think I care.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the fuck we were talking about. Jose High's silly, fucking big hat. Oh and then there's a clip of me and Target in the same outfit and we made this video.
Speaker 2: Look at me, look at me. This man to you to meet a child? This man here, come back, no, come here? What the fucker? This man to you to meet a child?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 4: Because you were there to meet a thirteen year old boy. Someone to stop you. Are you gonna try the Oreo lipstick or not? At some point, just at some point, no pressure. Who are you calling?
Speaker 2: Hey? Hi? Hello? Oh? Is the store busy right now?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 5: Who is this?
Speaker 2: Who is this? Wait? What okay now I'm confused? Is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh? What's your name? Why are you because I want to come in and.
Speaker 3: Chill, and I like need to know if your vibe is chilly? Am I allowed to come into the store?
Speaker 4: So you have social anxiety? So you have social anxiety.
Speaker 3: I just have really bad social anxiety. So I need to see if you're chill before I come in.
Speaker 1: No, wait, are you.
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: This? Oh?
Speaker 2: This is Sarah?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: Sarah? Sailah? Sarah.
Speaker 3: I was stuck in the bathroom the other day.
Speaker 2: Wait? Is this not the same person I spoke to?
Speaker 4: Was that the same guy?
Speaker 2: I think it was?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: He with me?
Speaker 4: He does not funk with you at all.
Speaker 2: Well, no one's in the store, so.
Speaker 1: You're calling him back?
Speaker 4: Why did you hang up on me?
Speaker 2: Are you mad at me? He's not gonna answer. I'm gonna leave a voicemail. Are you mad at me? Oh? Hey, is there Sarah?
Speaker 4: His sister?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, I wanted to come in and chill with Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I buy a shirt, can I chill? I guess in the store because he's in the store.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I won't. I'm not like a big talker.
Speaker 3: So I'll kind of just like look at the shirts for thirty minutes and then buy one and then maybe chill for like ten more minutes.
Speaker 4: Say you're obsessed with.
Speaker 2: I'm like obsessed with. Yeah, his vibe is really chill. Help yeah, like three.
Speaker 4: Times say I don't like you to.
Speaker 2: No I was.
Speaker 1: I was lying, say I don't like you very much.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, No one's ever asked me that.
Speaker 1: I don't like you very much.
Speaker 2: I like your vibe too. Actually, you guys are all pretty chill.
Speaker 3: There is the sore busy you're gonna.
Speaker 2: It if I brought in a shirt, could I sell the shirt there? She's like that much. Okay, Well, see you guys later. I love you so much.
Speaker 1: I love you too, dude, she was jealous.
Speaker 4: That was girlfriend, like, genuinely, that was.
Speaker 1: You should have said I don't funk with you.
Speaker 4: I don't like you.
Speaker 3: For some reason. Being mean to a girl like I can't do it. If it was a guy would have been mean. They all laughed though, when she was like, you want to chill with.
Speaker 1: I?
Speaker 4: Haven't they have more than one person working in.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, afford that.
Speaker 2: There's no way there's many people who go in there. I always thought it was one person. Oh wow, oh yeah, can you take a bite of one of the oreos? I got Drew Oreo.
Speaker 3: I got Drew Oreo chapstick, and I got it for him five days ago and he's just not opening it, which is kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is nasty. I'm gonna do an Oreo chapstick taste test. There's eight different flavors.
Speaker 2: No, there's only actually.
Speaker 1: Five, they're all different colors.
Speaker 2: No, there's like three repeats.
Speaker 1: All right, So this one is mint flavored lip bomb.
Speaker 4: Ta good bite, Take a bite?
Speaker 1: Oh that's like literally so chill?
Speaker 2: Wait what you take a bite? Since you want to eat chapstick so bad? You fucking freak.
Speaker 1: I'm not okay. This one is lemon krima flavored lip bomb.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna bite it?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Drew were good?
Speaker 2: I think you're supposed to eat them.
Speaker 1: Don't like ingest It is chapstick, You're special. Eat chapstick.
Speaker 4: I have one I've been working on in my car.
Speaker 3: Why are y'all eating chapstick? Or why are you just letting it rest in your mouth?
Speaker 2: Like mm hmm?
Speaker 1: This one is flavored lip bomb.
Speaker 4: Just swallow that. Actually you did not, Drew? No, are you actually swallowing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, you're not? What if not?
Speaker 4: You're putting in the side of your cheek. That's it's gonna be stuck between your teeth for weeks. I know you have, like there's sugar in it. Why is that one purple?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: This one's birthday cake.
Speaker 2: Oh that's perfect. It's our friend's birthday is Oh, you do the whole stick out? Zero calories?
Speaker 4: Is this Jerew's new diet. You're really chewing on it. I didn't think you were gonna do that.
Speaker 1: It's actually good. We're back technical difficulties. The technical difficulties were me shitting out oil from my butt because I ate chapstick.
Speaker 2: You like you're gonna have a belly full of grape seed oil? Like, what is in this?
Speaker 3: You threw away the ingredients, so now we don't know what the fuck you just ingested.
Speaker 1: I love oils.
Speaker 4: It's just blended up oreos.
Speaker 2: I love oil.
Speaker 1: We need more. We need more oils in our diet, seed oils and microplastics. Okay, y'all.
Speaker 3: Officially adult supervision advised for chapstick because people like me, we eat them.
Speaker 2: We eat them. You're an adult though he's seventeen.
Speaker 1: Bitch, don't ever call me that shit again. Freak, bitch, freak fucking bitch.
Speaker 4: What year were you born?
Speaker 1: I'm a minor bitch. What you every time you make like he's not.
Speaker 3: Old enough to like remember yet?
Speaker 1: Motherfucker. Okay, what was I saying? Oh, I'm at a point where I'm living out of a pile of clothes on the bottom of my closet, and I've become my own worst enemy.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: Every time I'm like, Drew, do you have like this, this or that that I can wear right now? And I'll go into his room, He's like, don't look in the closet, please, please, don't look in the closet, And he'll go into the closet and close.
Speaker 2: The door behind him while he looks for whatever he's looking.
Speaker 1: It used to be like something I prided myself on was like my closet organization skills, but like I literally well it started because I didn't have enough fucking hangers in my closet for all this.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like you've ever had enough hanger.
Speaker 1: I literally haven't. And I'm also super neurotic, and every single hanger has to be the same. And my dumbass decided to buy like what is that, uh, box City.
Speaker 2: The container store?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fuck, you box. That's what they call you, queen.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, tuna box city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stinky tuna box. Yeah, in this tuna box is right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we share a room when we do college shows, Drew has to sleep with a mask on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's definitely the baby and yeast infections. Okay, no, actually Drew fighting it out, like making mustard gas in that vagina.
Speaker 2: Wait girl, wait, boxing it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in this bacterial vaginosis and yeast infection are having a war inside her vagina and making mustard gas.
Speaker 4: That's the bodissi war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all is so wow. You guys are amazing and you should stay yourselves. Drew has been fucking drying himself with a blow dryer.
Speaker 3: And when we were in the hotel, not the weirdest thing ever. We were in the hotel where the first night, and Drew was like the way the hotel was set up is like the beds.
Speaker 2: Were right here.
Speaker 3: Then there was like a short wall, and then there was the sink, and then the bathroom and shower head.
Speaker 2: It's like own closed door.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like getting ready to lay in bed, and I lay in bed and Drew's like there was a mirror facing the bathroom area, so if if from my bed, I could technically see into the bathroom unless you close that one little door. Uh. But in the sink area I can see everything. And Drew was like, can you see anything from like your bed right now? And I was like, yeah, I can see you. And he was like, hmm, okay, hold on, let me figure something out. And I was like, what are you doing and he was like, oh, I cause I've been blow drying myself dry.
Speaker 2: And then I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I was so confused for like twenty five minutes because I was like, wait, are you serious? And I went and like used the bathroom and he was like in his bed and he was like, yeah, no, it's okay, fine, Like it's fine. Maybe I just maybe I won't blow oh, but no, I need to be drying myself dry. And then he just like kept going back and forth about it. I was like, what the fuck is happening? And I thought he was trolling me, and then I remembered I had just come home from my New York trip and the blow dryer was out, and the blow dryer is never out because either of us use it. And I was like why the fuck is that out? And I thought you just found it in the house and you were annoyed and threw it in the corner. But this motherfucker has been blow drying himself dry and he's tried to convince me that that's normal. Asked for the show and like Drew was like, do you have a blow dry yourself dry? And then he was like, no, I've never done that in mine.
Speaker 1: No, he said, I have done it, but it was the worst thing he's ever had to do.
Speaker 3: Then why are you doing it? Because and I think he did it maybe off of necessity. I don't think it's like, oh, like I have a towery.
Speaker 1: Here, I'd rather blow I can't explain it. It just I like feeling warm and I like being dry because when I get into my bed and I'm fucking like sopping wet or like kind of moist, like it just like makes like a gas underneath the blanket, like it literally makes like a rain cloud. Like I fucking hate it.
Speaker 2: When did this start? I'm like, did you see online? Did someone do it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Did someone like? Oh, I love blow drying.
Speaker 1: I just like literally have seen people do it in the locker room before. And I was like, oh, like, I want to try you do that in.
Speaker 2: The locker room at the gym locker room?
Speaker 4: Who did in the locker room?
Speaker 1: Just randoms freaks in the well one of that well, No, but to do that in.
Speaker 2: The locker room, like doing it in the locker room.
Speaker 1: No, you're not.
Speaker 4: I watched my junk flop in the wind of the I'm.
Speaker 2: Not doing he is doing it in the locker room.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm proud of my body.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm proud of that.
Speaker 3: If I came out of the longer room and I saw a bitch below drying her body.
Speaker 2: Actually, when a girl does it, it's not that deep.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, it's still pretty weird.
Speaker 2: No, I think there's like a fine line.
Speaker 1: No, I can admit it's a weird thing that I do.
Speaker 2: Although it takes so long.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we were waiting to watch Rupeau and Drew was like, I'm about to dry off.
Speaker 2: It took him thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Why it took long?
Speaker 2: It took him so fucking long.
Speaker 4: I do it, and that's why I told ye. I was like, oh, he's about to be out, like he's drying off.
Speaker 2: And were like he's not. He's first second, he has to blow dry himself, like you.
Speaker 1: Have to stop don Yeah, And there are some moments where I literally like cause like burns on my body because.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the skin you get when you like.
Speaker 1: Put Oh yeah, that's what your ego demetriosis.
Speaker 4: You're trying the funk out of your skin.
Speaker 1: Wait, what if that is literally that is definitely Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, that's probably why your balls are because you're like fucking heat.
Speaker 1: I'm literally making scrambled eggs with my fucking sperm inside my testicle.
Speaker 2: That is so gross.
Speaker 4: You need to stop doing that.
Speaker 3: Like now, that's like because isn't it bad for men to like lay their laptop?
Speaker 2: They're like balls, You're literally doing that time tender.
Speaker 4: Isn't the heat good? I thought it feels like warms up the seamen.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't now I don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't have no oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: TikTok Riz party. I feel like I'm the blue tie guy in the TikTok Grace party.
Speaker 4: My media of the week is the TikTok Gritz Party.
Speaker 1: Day porn and TikTok Riz Party.
Speaker 2: My media of the week is or are we actually doing media.
Speaker 4: I was just making a joke.
Speaker 2: Her, Oh, your tongue's really white, yode.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all, the twin telepathy TikTok was real. I thought it was. I need to like literally make that abundantly clear. I know I troll a lot, but that was genuinely real. And if you hadn't ask me, yeah, it was genuinely real. And if you haven't seen it, it's on my sister's TikTok page, Madeline and Steven go watch it. But that was a real fucking video and it freaked us out. And it was also like it was definitely coincidence because like, I don't know, but we also did that twin study that I try to talk about all the fucking time. I've talked about it like twenty times on here. But yeah, it's it was very real, y'all. It was a very I thought.
Speaker 3: They were faking it, honestly, and I still, like part of me will always believe.
Speaker 2: That it was like a little fake.
Speaker 1: No, it was genuinely real. And afterwards we were like, we should like try to fake it. So there's like two videos of us trying to fake it, and like it we literally could not get it right when we were trying to fake it.
Speaker 4: I believe you drew twin Sest is real.
Speaker 2: Wait, twin sest.
Speaker 1: Good thing they couldn't hear you because you were four feet away from the mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's twin sest? Oh? Is that a twin celepathy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh that's cute. I guess you and your sister are really twin Sesty.
Speaker 4: But no, I'm just like, it is so true, y'all really are very twin test.
Speaker 1: We need to bring back shockers. I'm gonna start a.
Speaker 2: Oh just buy the moldy ones on eBay for two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 1: I've been like scouring the internet for fucking Sweetheart shockers because that was like my holy grail of candy. It is still my holy grail of candy. It's the perfect amount of sour, it is the perfect amount of chew, It is the perfect amount of crunch. I will die on that hill. It is the greatest candy ever fucking made. They just randomly disappeared two years ago. I haven't seen them since, and I was like, maybe they're reformulating it. Maybe they sold them. They have them listed on the Sweetheart website and you can buy shit on there, but every time I fucking click on them to buy them, they like the whole website like crashes and freeze. I really do think it's a sigh up. Like I think something seriously like sinisters happen.
Speaker 2: Somebody died from the shalkers.
Speaker 1: Like dead ass. They probably like melted a hole in their tongue or some shit. But I was scouring the internet for them, and I found a listing on eBay for two and fifty dollars and twenty five cents of like nasty, fucking gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mold candy I've ever seen in.
Speaker 1: My lockers that like were living inside of a gumball machine, like one of those candy machines.
Speaker 3: Why would someone buy that? Is it like just to collect it and say you have it? Because there's like in my head, I'm like, there's no value. That's actually garment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea, And they were like gross and moldy, But we need to start a petition. Sweethearts, please bring them back, please.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump. If you hear me, Donald Trump, Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump, if you hear me, please save me, Donald Trump, Please save me, Trump Trump, Please save me. Donald Trump, Trump, Donald Trump, please save me.
Speaker 4: The craziest thing about that video is that there is literally cops at his window.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they break his window open.
Speaker 1: They break the window. He really believes that. That's like Trump psychosis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a crazy person.
Speaker 3: Before we got on the flight, I just thought you would think this is funny. We're about to board. Everybody was in the like thing to enter it, and I just randomly yelled at your ass.
Speaker 2: Like, eh, you are so crazy. The craziest pason I've ever been. We're getting on a plane.
Speaker 1: All it's like the first time Enya has ever like like really like I was like, in you chill like chill like because normally back to me was like I was like, and you literally choke because I was like, bitch, I don't want to be called like a fucking T word, Like what the hell? Like this is crazy?
Speaker 4: What is the T word?
Speaker 2: Terrorist?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? And then like on the plane, I don't know why every time I'm on the plane, like the one word I'm not allowed to say it is the only word I can think of saying. And we were having like a long hours conversation with the lady next to us, who was a fucking vibe. Might I add she was she was my mother. She was giving mother boots and she was like what do you do? Like what's your vibe? And I was or she was like what do you do for a living? And we were like explaining. We were like, oh, we do like a podcast. And like the flight attendant on our flight knew who we were, so she was like inquiring about it. Shout out Brennan and his funny fucking note.
Speaker 3: But we She was like, I know you have to say you like she couldn't hear you on the plane and you were like, oh, emergency in.
Speaker 1: Our clo Oh yeah yeah. She looked up virgin cy inter inner calm.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And she looked up.
Speaker 1: Virgin c inner I N N E R c A l N and she was like, oh, is it like a meditation podcast? Like now, like it's the opposite of that. And she was like, oh, what is it? And I was like, Oh, it's like vibe like the tea words hutting. Okay, you like hear.
Speaker 3: What you didn't say it, You said the word you were scared to say, vibe terrorism.
Speaker 4: Drew, you would hate flying with me because I always in the TSA line whispered to the person next to me, I say, did you bring the bomber? Am I supposed to have it in my bag? And without fail every time they get so pissed and I'm like, rock over it.
Speaker 2: Why are you saying that? Okay, I wouldn't even say that, So you're crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm the craziest one here.
Speaker 1: Are you from vaults seventy three?
Speaker 2: Crazy? We're about to get on a pipe together.
Speaker 1: I turned bright red. Y'all are you from vaults seventy three or something? Because you got a seventy three around your neck?
Speaker 4: Fallout reference full seventy three?
Speaker 1: I get here.
Speaker 4: It's a guy thing fallout.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, don't talk to me about it.
Speaker 4: Guys, I'm not even gonna lie. My balls are not hurting right now. All I needed was some laughter. The best medicine period. A laugh A day keeps the doctor away.
Speaker 2: Do you have any that's not no, that's already like that's not in Apple?
Speaker 1: A day keeps a doctor away. Big Apple Corporation, Big Orchard needs to take that slander or slogan, Apple iPhone, get your new water bottle? Have you seen it? Hell? Like, I'm not even They don't need anywhere. They're not getting anything promotion they sent us.
Speaker 3: No, No, that company sets us a pea color and a poop colored fucking water bottle. Like I know they were thinking when they did that, and they thought it was funny. But no, I don't want peepea fucking urine color water bottle and poop.
Speaker 2: Poop colored water bottle. I mean they are kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: But all of them together is because it's like Napoleon ice cream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Neapoleon Neapolitan.
Speaker 1: Mean when I'm talking about him, who is that ruler Napoleon Napoleon complex?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean when you asking who's that ruler Napoleon?
Speaker 1: Mean, when I'm curious about who the ruler is named Napoleon?
Speaker 4: Me, when I'm curious when I have to borrow the ruler in middle school from my classmate named Napoleon.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's period. I'm screaming. When me when I'm a teacher in high school and I have to put teachery oil inside of my incense burner, but it accidentally kills the pet turtle. Did that happen? Yeah, teachere oil is super toxic to animals.
Speaker 2: Did that happen? Or did you just make up that scenario.
Speaker 1: I just made that up.
Speaker 4: Okay, your mind.
Speaker 2: Do you have any cy off corner? Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck me? Oh my god, there is the own thigh off this week. Bitches be like Girl Boss but their breastings Girl Floss.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Bitches be like I'm a scorpio bitch. I don't give a fuck if you got scoliosis. Lick my ball holes. That was a fucking banger. Wait, guys, who is Taylor Swift? What I've been and seeing a lot of conversation about this girl named Taylor.
Speaker 2: Swift When you think words, I don't know.
Speaker 4: She's this tortured poet.
Speaker 1: When poop sends in the toilet too long and it gets that visual stank That was also from a different Allison. Okay, y'all, don't send doppelgangers to my email. Send it to the Instagram account who is not run by me. Shout out the person that runs that though, Like you make my day better every day.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing all your posts and.
Speaker 1: Shout out Drew's big forehead, Shout out Drew's lies, shout out all of y'all laughing. Make sure of Vagina tier. But it's okay, keep skipping my posts. Potheads will find any reason to smoke. Damn ugly bitch. Wait, I literally I read that wrong. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, I like it like that. You like that?
Speaker 1: Wait, that's giving George uh Lopez.
Speaker 2: It doesn't. That sounds nothing like it.
Speaker 1: Ever seen an ugly person talk about having sex and you sit like, fuck me? I ever seen an ugly person talk about having sex and you sit there like, who the fuck? You fucking bitch? I need to proove ooha wait her last their last name has stink in it.
Speaker 3: There's something so funny about watching you look at an iPhone and just say random words like it's really good.
Speaker 1: Oh, this one was the hotel room after I was done blow drying my body. Damn, it's hottest fucking here. I don't even blame y'all if you're pussy's things today and ya.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need to clarify, I'm not like I don't need it to be like it is a joke.
Speaker 2: No one changed off was like banger.
Speaker 1: Girl stink, I don't stink.
Speaker 2: You might find I smell in.
Speaker 1: Your fucking reeks, y'all.
Speaker 4: It consumes the house.
Speaker 2: I can't stop putting lisol on my Oh.
Speaker 1: This is a banger. This is a banger, y'all.
Speaker 2: I pleached my Gucci once a week.
Speaker 1: Fuck your shoulder to cry on. I need a foot to suck on. Oh, y'all talking about hogging dos ice cream? How about you hogging does?
Speaker 4: How did you you came up?
Speaker 1: I don't remember it.
Speaker 4: It was hot hoggin' dots ice cream. More like I'm gonna be hogging Dots ice cream. Drew came to me and was like, listen to this ship.
Speaker 1: Alright, wait, we need to talk about there's snakes in the grass and I'm a fucking lizard.
Speaker 4: That's what he told me, that I was a snake light lizard. Yeah, spoiler alert. Everyone go congratulate miss Nymphia.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, literally the greatest runway package I have seen on RuPaul's drag Race ever period. I don't give a fuck. I'm not fighting you over it. I'm right. No, this is like she was great, but this was exponentially better. And she crafted all of those garments her fucking soup cocoa.
Speaker 2: That's true, yeah coco.
Speaker 1: No, but Ninfia deserved that way.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: Like I was really torn between Sophira and Nimbia because like Sephira. Like the thing is, here's my take is, Sofia went into it already being a top tier queen like and I think for RuPaul's drag Race, they kind of really like like and even as a viewer, I like to see a little bit of growth, like Ninfia went in killing fashion killing, like all the talent run downstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Period, I had a cookie for breakfast this morning.
Speaker 1: No, I literally agree with you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like they, I think they want to see a little bit of growth, And we got to see Nympia's character growth and Safia was just like eating from the jump.
Speaker 1: Also, is gonna be fine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't matter because I have never seen the judges and rue like someone as much as they like Sephira. Anytime Safia was in their presence, it felt like I was watching friends do a podcast, like they were having like such good band tern conversation. So, Sofia is gonna be fine.
Speaker 4: They're gonna bring her back for All Stars. She's gonna be like another Raja where they constantly like use it for the fucking show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel he was so good great in same with Plain Jane, like the Top three, it was like we were saying like I was genuinely, like so happy with that top three and it's the happiest I've been with the top three in a very fucking long time, And like genuinely any of them could have won and I would have been happy. Plain Jane was a little weaker than Nymphia and Sophira and honestly win Ninmphia won even though I wanted Nifia to win. I was like, holy shit, like I cannot believe Sefia didn't win, Like I know.
Speaker 4: Because track record like she fucking he just killed it, killed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it like.
Speaker 3: Really came down to the look like ever pulled such good looks like she never ever.
Speaker 4: She didn't miss one. But it's also the storyline. Yeah, they didn't give Sapira storyline at all. It was just like she's here, she's really good, she's polished, she's old like, and then Nympia they gave her like such a storyline, so it wouldn't set you.
Speaker 1: With that like the character growth.
Speaker 2: It literally is that.
Speaker 3: But I love both of them, and I really want a fear to have like a podcast or something, because she is so funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to see her live that lip sync. The lip sync was gaggy.
Speaker 1: I know the opening was when when she came out, I was like, holy shit, like she won. But then I like the rest of the lip sync. I was like the fucking look after the reveal, I was like, girl, like this is who.
Speaker 2: It wasn't as good.
Speaker 3: Also, Nympia had two reveals, although I would say her middle look.
Speaker 2: I was like, you could have done better. No reveal because the dress was not fitting. It was also it was like made to get ripped off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're getting tossed around in the fucking air. But okay, this is my last sye off, Mowan Day, Tongue Day, Wet Day, Thurst Day, freak Day, Sex Day, suck Day.
Speaker 3: Your week is dry as fuck, has never been that. You're like, your phone is dry as fuck. You're not getting all that.
Speaker 1: But we could substitute sex Day or suck Day for square day.
Speaker 2: Sex days. We could substitute sex Day with square Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: My media of the week is Wishing by Electric Light Orchestra, Single Pigeon by Wings God only knows the cover by.
Speaker 2: Claudine long Get.
Speaker 3: Actually I don't know if that's the cover of the original. I don't Care Babe by Matt Anthony The Lost Tapes. That whole album is so fucking good and that's it.
Speaker 2: And I didn't watch any movies, so.
Speaker 4: Fuck you know.
Speaker 2: I watched The Wedding Singer and it was so fucking good. I love that.
Speaker 1: The only thing that's been in my ear recently is one O Tricks point Never and Brian Eno Another Green World two thousand and four fucking vibes and let's fuck what is his name? Fuck, I'm gonna freak out. Uh Burial Burial, y'all, Oh my fucking glob like literally so fucking good. Every song is a banger, and I need a triumphant return soon. Also just like such crazy lore, Like watch like a little fake docu series on Burial and like just get learned because it's really cool. What's yours, Josiah? Oh? Also the Fallout show fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: That video of your mama's working on my phone, that's my number one, And then number two is that video of that dog walking. I'll send that.
Speaker 1: To you and I will insert that.
Speaker 4: And baby Reindeer. Wow, actually genuinely watch it. We should watch it today.
Speaker 1: I'm down.
Speaker 4: It's so fucking good. It's freaky how good it is, but the video of the dog walking.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, by the time this comes out, It'thday anymore.
Speaker 2: But it's birth Day today and we're going to the park because we love that.
Speaker 4: It's actually birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four twenty one day than Earth Day the next. It's a super green weekend live already use DN single use plastic today.
Speaker 4: Oh damn bye bye bye, fuck damn sh