Speaker 1: We have to adopt our own kids due to laws. The baby that I carried I am on. She's also on the birth certificate. But it doesn't mean our oldest. His superpower is logical. He's all want to know and I need to know with logic, parent, Kay, they just gonna make us pet.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should say decision decisions. It sounded like you.
Speaker 4: Was talking to Kursten. You definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast.
Speaker 2: You want to say together decisions Decisions.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, welcome to another week another episode of this Ision Dision. It's your girl, may ev A k A peg the Stallion aka Peggan Marcle ak A what Peggy Bundy aka Dad Beach.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey y'all, I'm weasy and we are in another foursme.
Speaker 3: We have two ladies in the building.
Speaker 2: They're not podcasters, but I will say these are two people that people keep sending me. I don't know if they're just like, don't you know, everybody want to put me up with somebody? We'll just be doing that and it's probably because your braids.
Speaker 5: Let's telling them to you to go.
Speaker 3: Oh no, girls will send me like other like lesbian couple.
Speaker 4: I know there's one I followed now and you beating all her likes and I'm like some girl that does this little thing where she dresses.
Speaker 3: Kind of mag she does that sweat ship. What's her name? Bring on of me? What? What? What's her name? Fine? Say it? I think it's me and Weezy do not have the same type. Okay, that's type, but this bitch is I'll look, that's what she looks. You know what's crazy?
Speaker 5: So she no, no, no, you know it's curzy for me.
Speaker 4: First off, she looks like a different bitch, which is crazy. She does not look like the same girl the one the first time I saw it.
Speaker 3: The first time I saw.
Speaker 4: It, she came up on my feet and I was like, wait, that's the same tattoo.
Speaker 3: Wait this is because I thought it was a couple. I thought, wait, this is the same bitch.
Speaker 4: For me, she looks way more better or to me, I'm more attracted to her masculine than them, which is crazy because I normally only fuck femme girls because mask bitches once they found out I find out, like I'm bisexual, like mask bitches don't like bisexuals.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's it's a fucking fact.
Speaker 3: Do not.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, they I don't think they like it. I married Wait, you're bisexual.
Speaker 3: Ten years ago when we got married.
Speaker 4: Guess I'm sorry, y'all, hi, and what I threw used them because I didn't even hear you.
Speaker 2: We have s KM Island in the building and there we go, Stokes Kennedy, Stokes Kennedy. So they are multi hyphen it creatives, content creators, and they've been sharing their love story online, which is really why I know them and many of you probably follow that men and seeing them and to be the biggest part of this story which we have couples on all the time just to talk about love, but it is the fact that you are raising three sons and you both carried to your children, which you just never tend to see. And so honestly, whenever we have to like a good look a couple, I'll be like, let's do that on horrible decisions. But we need to get into sperm donation. We've been talking about evaniy Kay Williams, We've been talking about your friend. We're seeing so many women decide to have children on their own So I think outside of queer couples, gay men, gay women having babies through SuperM donation, the conversation is really going to help everybody.
Speaker 3: So that's what I want to dig into. But before we then also some whole shit.
Speaker 4: We'd love to talk some queer shit, how mad women don't like bisexual.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get into all the fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, of course we want to know how you met and on it, No Lie. Something I was thinking about. We were recording with Paul Pierce and Azzar before this, and one of the questions came up and you said, would either of y'all be in an open relationship? And I literally looked over and was like, that's all my my listen would ask.
Speaker 3: Out the gate. You're just gonna ask them on that episode. You have to be locked in. Everybody's gonna be so happy to even consider it, right, you should start there, are we love? Make sure.
Speaker 4: Before we start giving them all because maybe they haven't had this conversation together.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about, is this people sending me though, I'm just saying, oh, what's up in California?
Speaker 2: And I'm saying over the like, no lie, over the years, like really like it's come up. They cute, y'all should have them, But literally to me, I'm like, I know the d ms with other women are.
Speaker 1: Like, I'll be honest, We've been on the internet as a couple for a really long.
Speaker 3: Time, and and I think that too for women.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because men operate a different way on the internet, the way that they are entitled. But for women to see a married couple and be like what y'all doing, it's very rare, very rarely would a woman just operate like that in our dms now in public, don't get me wrong, Like we be out and like people should walk up to you, or how you approach other people, whatever way it works.
Speaker 4: They send y'all like, how do how do you normally y'all get hit on?
Speaker 3: As a couple. Me and poups are very touchy.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of PDA in general, which I think turns in general. So if you're in a space where somebody is I'm assuming you and your boyfriend or husband don't know your partner beyond each other in a certain kind of way. That almost always like invites people to be like, I want to know what the hell is happening over there, I'll be telling people get it wrong.
Speaker 5: Get it wrong, making out.
Speaker 4: But I've had a thing about PDA though.
Speaker 2: That is such a great I don't think anyone's ever said it, but that's fucking it.
Speaker 3: That's when I started.
Speaker 1: Looking at I don't like each other now. I don't want to like you, you know, and you do. So we've been like, hey, it's.
Speaker 4: Probably only two because y'all are attractive, Like, no one wants to see ugly people make out in public, like I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't you know what I mean, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think unattractive couples get the energy where people now want to see the makeout.
Speaker 3: You see them people, please.
Speaker 1: I was about to say the underlying idea of like people who are open a lot of times on the internet, the underlying like joke is that they're attractive.
Speaker 3: Like people who are in.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, they say you're ugly, can't get a man, y'all dating like that, you're open because y'all are bad looking, And I don't.
Speaker 3: Think that's true. I don't think that's true.
Speaker 2: So for those that haven't seen your page, got to hear the love story. I'd love to know the age you met and really like, was it truly you haul second date where lesbians do?
Speaker 3: How much time did it take? I mean it was quick, but it wasn't that quick.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't our moment of meeting and stuff like that. We didn't get together for three years. Yeah, okay, I heard, Yeah, wait, do you have a different story, because you're like, You're like, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's a hour for me.
Speaker 1: If by the time we did start to get together, we started dating and like, you know, her stuff was immediately at my place. You know, immediately you it's the different direction. But we didn't know each other.
Speaker 4: We did try to date, we did try to like get for It took a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had some separation. I came to La, she was still in Sacramento. I got a girlfriend, she had a girlfriend. We split that decided, you know, like and got back together. Whole thing before we finally decided to like, Okay, we're gonna actually try to be together.
Speaker 2: For people going through a breakup, I have a few friends in my life and men and women that'll be like, we'll probably get back together. Did you know, did you always feel like it was someone to run to when the breakup happened?
Speaker 3: Did you be like, y'all, this is hilarious.
Speaker 4: They don't y'all know what y'all might have to go to the YouTube the way you are looking the way.
Speaker 5: First off, she's shaking her head.
Speaker 4: No, you shake your head, y, y'all, this is hilarious.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. Don't have to watch it, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But no, like I had her blocked, like her best friend was still doing my hair and stuff like that. But I'd be like, don't talk to me about her. Don't be like we're separate, Like why.
Speaker 3: Do women do this?
Speaker 4: Do you know there's a woman? Why the do they like I have a nigga? Tell me stop blocking? You just go unblocked me? And clearly what made you unblock her? Because we did unblock her?
Speaker 3: Clearly you did. Oh yes, I called you un blocked her to say happy birthday.
Speaker 1: She was on my mind heavy and by can't, I was like, where I look at.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: She was on my mind heavy?
Speaker 1: And it was two years later and I was like, I'm gonna just do it. When something's really heavy on my heart, I'm just like just going.
Speaker 3: And she was in town, so I know that birthday toxic.
Speaker 5: You're so toxic. I'm not gonna lie to me.
Speaker 4: To me, Sheve jobs should actually, well I know you didn't, but Steve should in in heaven send down a thought to women with iPhones, not give them the ability to block anybody because they don't stand on business like you unblocked this. You unblocked her to motherfucker say happy birthday, as I'm in your city, Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: She never had another birthday without me again.
Speaker 2: Now, from the second time around, how do you act or what do you change in the the second evolution of a relationship, because do you address the old issues?
Speaker 3: Do you start over new? Oh? Yeah, you do? You address them?
Speaker 1: And ours were glaring like ours are big, like I'm We were supposed to just be separate for a little bit of time, and then we ended up talking to other people, right, So I think once that happened, she was like, we're not doing this.
Speaker 3: Call it.
Speaker 1: We already got three hundred and forty miles between us. You down there, I'm up here, like we can just call it, and she blocked me. Right, So a lot of time passed, like you said, two years. By the time she hit me back up, I was probably in the worst part of that relationship. You know, it was over. That relationship was already over. It was almost kism the way that she kind of was like plug, the way that she but the way she called at that time. I mean literally, I think that my girlfriend at the time was cheating on me at that day.
Speaker 3: At her birthday party.
Speaker 4: Wait, your girlfriend was cheating on you at your birthday party?
Speaker 3: Called her.
Speaker 1: She stepped away to go into the room to answer my call, and I found out she didn't say no, I didn't a call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hadn't stepped away.
Speaker 1: I was in bed at my birthday party, like everybody was in my living room.
Speaker 3: The girl included this is how, this is how low.
Speaker 1: I hadn't have been to have that bitch actually in my shit right, So like this girl was they they't have whoever else she was dealing with in my house for my birthday.
Speaker 3: Everybody was and I had wait and you didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: I knew enough to not be stupid, but I played stupid, you know, like I knew and probably could have done better, But I was.
Speaker 3: Like it was another girl or a guy girl. Damn. Every time I get mad at niggas, I'll be like I'm going back.
Speaker 5: No, just ain't either. Let's be very clear.
Speaker 4: Wait, so she brought the girl that she was cheating on you with to your house for your birthday?
Speaker 3: House acting is up? She came say happy birthday. She brought you these things. Now why I can't believe that? Why did you beat her? But you're also shot woo her? Mostly mostly it's like it was my birthday. I'm really there. It was a lot of reason for me to be like, actually, you just want to go get in bed? I was. I was sad. Did you whoop her ass? The next day? Like? There there was no ass? Well? Absolutely, there was an absolutely.
Speaker 4: How did you want my girlfriend for the other person?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Never, my only only the girl I was dating? Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did never get even though you.
Speaker 4: You should have whooped the other girl ass too, because she came to your house waiting and your motherfucking faith No, no, no, you gotta whoop both bitches. Ask Wait a second, you're not thinking that the girl who knows that she is in a rationship.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if I have to pick.
Speaker 4: A bitch, yeah, if I have to like for me, for me, Like, let's even turn this into a heterosexual scenario where yes.
Speaker 3: Wait, and you were brought into a sonar.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm saying, let's create a heterosexual scenario because where yes, normally you should be upset at your partner, you should never be mad at the other person.
Speaker 5: To me, if if my partner even.
Speaker 4: Brings a woman to the house, mind you, we got pictures all over the house.
Speaker 3: She knows that this is our home. If a bitch.
Speaker 4: Walks into my house and sleeps with my man, knowing that we are together, because she see me plastered all over the motherfucking place, she could not ask whooped too, just because she stepped foot in the motherfucking door, because bitch, you came to my house like it's the principle where normally, yes, I believe you should be mad at your partner and not the other party.
Speaker 3: That I think the thing is.
Speaker 1: I think I realized that the gaslighting and the like lying of manipulation that I was receiving, I would be foolish to think anybody else was not also receiving. That you have to be a dumb bitch to believe somebody and then still follow them into the house. But so was that like I was being dumb as fuck too. So it's like I'm convinced that she was just a fucking liar. She was a liar. How are you telling that bitch some other ship? Because how comfortable could you be that? Like, that's what I'm saying, Like you didn't know me. You you you could have walked into any You take it as you had to have assumed that you were saying.
Speaker 5: So you took it as she could partner anything.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Okay, So you took it as your partner was clearly gaslighting and a liar to you that she was doing it to her, and that girl had no clue.
Speaker 3: No said, hi brought your flowers. She was a dumbast. I don't know what I'm saying. She was an idiots? Was it an you go? I walked my ass.
Speaker 1: I was like, give me that bottle, now hold one in love?
Speaker 3: Will we beat her?
Speaker 2: As was talking, I don't talk. I got I started talking to a bit. No, no, no, I was all, you got me up. Tell me when you when you being a bitch ass talking. That's a real parental ass with Remember your parents used to.
Speaker 1: Hit you with every with every spacon, don't make me that's how you was in there right, one word after the other. No, it wasn't like that. It was more like I was finally trying to leave. She was not letting me like. It was more of that. It's like you hadn't done all this fucking damage in my life, bitch, I'm ready to get the funk out of here, And she was like blocking the doorways and holding my ship back and.
Speaker 3: Yanking on me. I need you to be here.
Speaker 5: So it's not as long as you broke up with her first break.
Speaker 3: Up and now out of it. You were at her home.
Speaker 1: We drove down from Sacramento, me and her best friend to get her in the middle of the night or early morning.
Speaker 3: I forget when it was wait that we jumped around, he jumping.
Speaker 1: Around, But yeah, that girl had serious mental Yeah she was just fucking It was very clear she had been living her life for a really long time, manipulating people doing whatever, having them operate in a certain kind of way, and expected the same from me. And I think that was even like a different type of vision she had ever really fucked with. So I think she expected me to just be a dumb media too and like carry on in this way, paying this rent and doing this ship and being that person.
Speaker 3: Wait and you was paying the bill and she was like ten years my senior. And this is when she was twenty three. Yeah, she was like almost forty. Yeah, a real bit like so, yeahll talk about niggation. She like they they learn it from their daddy. This fucking that she trickled that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I need to close my relationship. Let's get into a little tea time time.
Speaker 3: Who won the last fight? I always want to fight. I'm the best talker, she talks down.
Speaker 2: I'm the very what are generally disagreements because to me, whenever my friends are in ten years plus, the disagreements are very like we're annoyed with each other. Do you find that you've been having the same arguments for ten years?
Speaker 1: Our arguments are never fights, and they are disagreements. That's yeah, very mature. It's very very emotional, emotionally mature.
Speaker 3: For sure. You can stand with that. We don't like cuss at each other or like yeah.
Speaker 1: Saying like domestic like you're in a like we've never I've never put my well, we've never fought like that.
Speaker 3: And I think like the standard a lot.
Speaker 4: Of yes, especially well especially queer relationships, right like the ideas that like you're equal so if you act too much crazy and it's like no.
Speaker 1: We had like literally before a family trip and she told me to shut the fuck up and that.
Speaker 5: You was mad, and she's still isn't that what you just shared on Patreon?
Speaker 3: Said shut the fuck up? And you were like, excuse me?
Speaker 2: I was excuse me. He's never told me to shut the fuck up. He's a pretty like even Keel dude. So I was greaming like crazy because he was like, I feel like you want to yes, man, and I was like, oh some of the So he goes into the bathroom and basically I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: What are you doing in my cabinet? I'm just trying to rune your pills to make you calm.
Speaker 4: Down, I said, I said, that's funny. I was like, that's that's as bad as talking about somebody mama.
Speaker 3: I was like, he did you should something? I heard that on the zoom. I said, he's taking care of you. That you're not You're not right.
Speaker 2: He's very that's the worst you screaming and someone too calm.
Speaker 3: I'm like, are you playing with me?
Speaker 2: He's like I'm I'm actually not I don't know what it looks like, it feel fun. You really need the baby, but I'll find them for you. That hang a lot, that ship maybe last because.
Speaker 3: I would have got kicked out. I might have said just be like, let's I'm gonna go. Roll one, I'm gonna go. So I started like you know what I see.
Speaker 1: I think back and I'd be like, see, I don't like confrontations. So the problem with like my last relationship, if we didn't agree with anything, I would be done.
Speaker 4: And he felt like I was treating it like a podcast topic, like this is a podcast. You can't just go to the next topic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 4: Like we're going in circles. We're not getting in a solution. Wait if I'm not in the move to go back.
Speaker 5: And forth, like I got a table talking to like, oh I'm a table.
Speaker 3: We're not getting here with this. Let's move on, let's move on. He would literally be like this ain't a fucking pack, But I can't move on? What are we moving on to? Watching movies? You just pissed off? No, let's let's no okay, what you want to eat? Cookie?
Speaker 1: Not me?
Speaker 3: But that's why something separate people like you you wait out of here, and you better than none.
Speaker 4: Because you guys been together so long you cohabitate. What is the if you are in an argument or upset with each other? Do you guys not like sleeping different places that night? Like how do y'all find Look.
Speaker 1: It's been my favorite thing to say for the last ten years. I didn't get married to sleep. I don't ever sleep sept.
Speaker 4: You never, even when y'all are in not so graad of a space, you would risk sleeping well at night to sleep next to somebody you mad at Like I can't physically sip. I couldn't imagine if I'm upset with somebody, then I got to now sleep in the same But don't you think to start thinking.
Speaker 3: I need to know where and I know.
Speaker 1: We're just like I need my peace. We can come back to it and stuff like that. For us, that just doesn't okay.
Speaker 4: Look, she said, you're not going to sleep sleeping that you.
Speaker 2: Place, Like yeah, because then I kind of come back it's like, all right, this actually now it reminds me we're okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why I'm okay.
Speaker 2: But I did have an argument before a bed where I was like, I need space and he's about to go to sleep on the couch.
Speaker 3: I said, what are you doing? He said, you just told me you need space. I need space emotionally. You're here emotionally, don't get out to me here? Then I need space. Oh you know I need you.
Speaker 4: Gotta go so I can talk about you with my friend, like I'm gonna be probably talking about you.
Speaker 3: But that's not I can't do that. Yeah, I don't. I don't know. I've been needing my space.
Speaker 2: So okay, one, have y'all decided your hall passed together?
Speaker 3: Oh? What celebrity is that?
Speaker 4: You want them to fuck other people so bad? Are hall passed together? Who we woulde like?
Speaker 3: Who we bringing in this?
Speaker 2: I feel like y'all have got to watch the movie, watch the music video or something on Instagram.
Speaker 1: They don't necessarily like the same type of women. Oh, I mean you know.
Speaker 3: Who I'm after? For him? Who? Currently?
Speaker 1: He has been my favorite for the last few years. She about to forget? Who are you about to say you're into? Is it a f that's a big question? Here's met here?
Speaker 4: Okay, she can't lay for us together?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, my boo? Who I just she's so about Norton and I think that white.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 2: The first girl that I slept with, it really was like, no, no, no, the first girl that I slept with was really not down with skin bitches.
Speaker 3: She got me that. I said, I really thought they was gonna be pink, and I know she was.
Speaker 5: I know she was from Key Valley. Fine let her.
Speaker 3: She looked like, it's like.
Speaker 5: She's beautiful, a little bit who is yours.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed with. I'm obsessed with. Okay, keep my baby is obsessed. Let me tell you we're gonna have on podcast. She was.
Speaker 2: So we were talking yesterday literally and she was like, man, Kiki, I was like, really because Keikey to me is the girl that it's like, you know, kicking me, teasing her little ship, you wan when she came on here girls, but also doesn't always like we've never seen her with a girl. Really like but I find that a lot of lesbians talk about Kiki, and it just surprised me because you would assume it would be somebody that is like, oh, I know, I'm gonna get that pussy, but Kiki.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, so you gonna get that bitch.
Speaker 4: I mean women, Utah could be I think I think they're I mean to me, now, I think everyone is accessible, Like it's like everyone's like them DMS, you'd be surprised and responds back like, I think everyone's kind of accessible.
Speaker 3: I mean now when it.
Speaker 2: Comes to discussing together, because we are in a world of nominogamy and all of that shape, and you know lesbians are jealous?
Speaker 3: Is it true? Who knows? I'm crazy? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Would y'all tryed? Have you tried it? What's been that part of your relationship?
Speaker 3: Like, talk about it?
Speaker 1: We should have talked about. I tried to explain to her what kind of you'll be talking about all this show.
Speaker 3: She didn't know. I said, it's gonna get it to where Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then y'all walk me when we talk about that, like you like, she's like I told you.
Speaker 3: I said, I said it's gonna be you know what's crazy.
Speaker 4: So, now that the book tour is on hiatus, we decided we're just gonna get back to some more of the runs. You know, we're a rebrand, but keep it towards the middle of the episode. It so, yeah, So what has that looked like? Has it been a discussion.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you talk first, so I don't say the wrong thing because that means you wanted to suggest it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I just you can't be sure what is allowed to talk about, Like genuinely, it's the only talking about what we've talked about. We're talking about, but you know, I don't I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Y'all grow up in each other online and y'all want to like y'all can't talk you were talking about we Is it a hard No, there's an easy question. Well the question. Give me the question time open relationships, no monogamy and discussing that.
Speaker 1: That's a hard question to have, a hard note to get. I think that, yeah, go ahead. I would say that A and M is not a hard note, but that it is not. We've been together twelve years, married ten and we have we're not who we were when we got married, you know, so in those changes happening and us, you know, finding ourselves. Like if you look back back before, this ain't Oh I walked down the aisle too, you know, like it's totally different.
Speaker 3: I don't know how far back y'all went.
Speaker 1: So I'm so, you know, a couple therapies great for everybody, especially long you know, long term commitments and stuff like that, and conversations happened.
Speaker 3: You know that. I love that you are therapy.
Speaker 2: I feel like couples will never admit that they do that because they believe that it's almost a window into thinking something's not okay.
Speaker 3: Not even therapy.
Speaker 4: I just love that you were able to acknowledge and be so so aware that if I'm with somebody for a decade, you're not going to be the same person. And I don't think a lot of people, a lot of people hetero, queer, whatever, when they when they get married, A lot of times you think you're gonna be with the same person forever, and you'd like to be because that's the person you chose to marry. But the reality is, through experience, through life, through traveling, through job changes, a person is inevitably going to change.
Speaker 3: I'm not the same person I was ten years ago.
Speaker 4: So to know that you've been together for twelve So when did who started changing first? And what was the kind of conversation around this ain't the person I'm married, but let's talk about it, because I see that you're changing, and I want to be able to evolve with you.
Speaker 3: I love the evil.
Speaker 1: The transition career wise, Yeah, as gonna say, you had a lot of them. Yeah, okay, personally, physically, emotionally, spirit like everything. Twenty twenty three was the year wow that SK have that, And with her having it, then I'm experiencing that as well, and so you know we're just literally like, yeah.
Speaker 4: We're still into Yeah, where did that conversation look like in twenty twenty three? Like there's a financial shift, there's a physical shift, there's an emotional shift, possibly because you're now you're dating a new person essentially.
Speaker 1: Was so much so that she doesn't go by her birth name anymore. So I remember when she first told me that she wanted to be called by SK we she had just met like her best friends. So we were like in this like friend with the wives group chat and stuff, and I had said something like it was my first time using it, and I was like, well, we'll check with SK or SK will let us know it's something. And then she texted me on the side like I can't believe you called me that, Like it just like it was just that, Yeah, the beginning of that.
Speaker 3: So that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all lot of the things that you know, how you said you don't remember the things that made you feel like I did something for this person that I love. Yeah, I just said this person because once you told me the name change, I'm like, I never asked.
Speaker 3: For we didn't appreciated. I would have corrected you. Okay, okay, okay, no, no, I can imagine. Imagine now, can I just say what? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it got checked.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, it was the name and the pink shirt. Everybody got mad that I said that, and it was yeah, it was it was no, this was another guest. And then they went they went off and.
Speaker 4: Saying it right now because they they went off on me after the fact because I was it was difficult for me, like to say the and this was this was maybe this was pre pre pandemic.
Speaker 3: So this was.
Speaker 4: Like they always learning with people that are non binary when they have it with you.
Speaker 3: Now that I have non binary people in my life, I'm like, damn, I should just be so simple because they know.
Speaker 2: Especially our show, yeah, like bitch, respectfully they there, but you know good and damn well, we are on your team. So if there is a moment where.
Speaker 4: Like even that I felt like I couldn't even call a bitch because bitch bitch is really like feminine, right, Like you don't be just saying.
Speaker 3: But it is. It's about person. It's personally like if they do like them, they you could call him bitchy because they throw you down girl girl, I said girl to me, okay, And if I talk to ship with a man, I'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, whoa, you know, I'll be catching myself doing that with my straight home. Like when we get to where we're gossip, I'll be like, girl, she's not a girl.
Speaker 3: He's not a girl, but we do it ship. It's just exactly we're just communicating in such a way. What is Alex? Are you want to Mike?
Speaker 4: Do you realize, like as a man, when you caint a god something like, what you're doing is condfeminine.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been like I've.
Speaker 2: Called Alex just because the tea it's so hot. Maybe maybe he's not even really feeling I remember the call you might not remember. I was like, baal take this, I feel like come for two minutes and it's like, so you're not even thinking you're being called a vis.
Speaker 4: As a man, do you feel feminine? Like no, I don't call him in girl like because we first you ain't gonna feel femine unless you feel fit like we do gonna make you feel fine, But do you ever I'm not making never offended because anything like yeah, because I'm comfortable you want.
Speaker 3: The game.
Speaker 4: I also love him, By the way.
Speaker 3: As soon as Alex said and then I saw.
Speaker 4: The nails, I was like, oh yeah, never mind.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the very famous gay that saw you in Delta one and came up to me? So I'll say YAO was literally we all know him and we all love him.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, he call me. I don't even know you have my.
Speaker 2: Number, bitch, he said, but you Ben's supposed to put me on I know he looked like that in person. He supposed to put me on home and I'm just like, damn, I've been trying to podcast, but like he'll be there.
Speaker 3: He actually straight. Trying to who's straight? Straight? And he's like, no, he's not. But the.
Speaker 4: Love that for you I was you didn't want to know.
Speaker 3: But he was like then spoke like he was a vibe and I was like he's just yay wow friendly.
Speaker 2: So then we go to every Day People, we get a table, so I invite dude over with us.
Speaker 3: He starts getting a drink. Alex is pouring Hi drinks and he literally was like, girl, I'm not about to play this game many you can't pour drink. He was like, what's up, bro, you want to kill it.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing this, never setting back to the table.
Speaker 3: That's appropriate. He knew that's appropriate. Man, Let me get the funk out of here. I like that. I'm swelling up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I do the same thing when girls be trying to be flirty. I literally say, girl, I eat pussy. If you don't stop like doing so, Like, let's not do this. Like if someone's even overly flirting with me, that's not that's not into women. You need to respect, Like stop doing to respect me respect because you the mixed signals makes me uncomfortable. So if this man was getting mixed signals from Alex, I get it. I just need to remove my Alex.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, want to play signals.
Speaker 5: Were you were friendly and your nails are painted?
Speaker 3: He was confused. Okay, So we got a news.
Speaker 2: Segment that we were trying out with y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, and basically like flower tree kind of gay, That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Party and Brosa is gay? I mean, were they not a couple for the first ten years?
Speaker 4: Wait, they were, they were together, but a man of sounds they but a man.
Speaker 3: It was a trio at first, started trio.
Speaker 4: But they remember when a man that had a step in because the want a man that stepped in. Yeah, it wasn't and then it was a threesome. Like no, because the other one wasn't showing up.
Speaker 3: They split. Do you know how I know this?
Speaker 4: Once you get a close friend and lesbie and lesbian not bisexual, and you know all the other lesbians in the community, they'd be like, I'll be like, it's like gay man.
Speaker 3: You know, when they start telling you who.
Speaker 4: Gay Booma, I will say that that is how to google it.
Speaker 3: But this is a legend, y'all have no.
Speaker 2: Facts, y'all fantasy.
Speaker 3: Now on the Hooe tree poetry.
Speaker 2: I've basically taken these song lyrics and I'm going to read them like they are a poem. We're going to see who guesses the song.
Speaker 3: It's all heard y'all playing me. Why you don't know music? I don't know music, my wife, you know, just like you know the song I don't know have the song that you absolutely you know the song? Wait, why did you make it easy?
Speaker 2: And I think that you have to hum this song or say it in the way, so maybe it is easy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm so sitting here flossing, keeping your steelo just once, if I have the chance, things I would do to you, You.
Speaker 3: And your body.
Speaker 2: Every single portion sends chills up and down your spine. Juice is flowing down your thigh if you're horny.
Speaker 1: Let's do it right, genuine tony.
Speaker 4: But it took me.
Speaker 3: By the way, Let's be very clear, everyone that knows me, I make up lyrics.
Speaker 4: I do not know lyrics. I say, bro, now, if I said here, now, it's different, said that that is not.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 5: What is sitting here flossing? Even me flossing his teeth?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what is floss you that one like yeah, wait, like looking like he was whipping. But you know it meant like I'm sitting here looking yeah, you're afric Americans cool.
Speaker 3: Now flossing is bitch. I ain't never in my life said we wait, But Mandy, that makes me ask how old are you? I was about to say, I'm thirty four? Really okay, you're not too far. Yeah, that's crazy, but you've heard it.
Speaker 5: No one in my whole life has been like I'm flossing.
Speaker 3: Well, no, not the teeth. Well we don't talk, Oh my god. Okay, And there's just why because you don't drug? Is that what it is? Is this a drug dealer term.
Speaker 4: In the song By the way, y'all asking for a refund at the genuine concerts because he's not singing enough or singing it how.
Speaker 3: You wanted to. That's crazy. It's crazy because I would just be there to see the need to.
Speaker 4: I like, I'm not sure I ain't gonna lie the way he beat Gy right, Geny Baby, I.
Speaker 3: Just want to hear.
Speaker 2: But we got to understand that when you go to see people that are older. So Mandy and I we had to announce something at Essence, and we were watching ron Eisley before we were on.
Speaker 3: Stage, and then Nigga had to sit and then we had to take the sire off. He took the hat off. Bro. You just how to enjoy them.
Speaker 4: Not only that, let's let's be very clear the subtle flex though about us at Essence, where we were on the call sheet after baby Face and before Maxwell and it was like, oh, do you.
Speaker 3: Know what I said?
Speaker 2: The whole weekend, we're introducing Maxwell.
Speaker 3: We weren't. We weren't, but well, you know, I said, we had to open for Maxwell.
Speaker 4: But also we were after baby Face, and I'm just like, oh my god, we made it. It was like we're between these two minis. Also shows our age because I'm sure all the gen Z people.
Speaker 3: Were like, yeah, you right, Okay.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, I just shared a story very embarrassing. I was being introduced. I kind of like a gen Z. I really think I'm kind of young at heart. So I also a weekend, I'm literally being introduced to Raphael dec and we're having a conversation and in the middle I see Drew Ski and I say, sorry, I gotta go, and drew Ski I said, the only person I want to see all weekend and we'll take a picture with is Drew Sky. Was just on my flight coming back from Essence, and I was like, I already did. I got my picture of Juicy. I left talking to Rafael.
Speaker 3: To be a Millennio because I am city girl.
Speaker 2: But also I just saw Malenny Gravitz and I started chearing up.
Speaker 3: I belonged to you, but then I'll cheer up if I got the second dick, but not.
Speaker 2: And to know he's looks like for ten years, I want to drink bitches.
Speaker 3: That look I do look good, but to me, like you just gotta look up when his pants split and then it like takes it away. I don't care. Okay.
Speaker 2: So we've been getting into like the history of sex and different types of things on decisions, decisions, but briefly because I really want to talk to y'all because the personal experience is more interesting. Do y'all know how sperm donation started?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, this means the crazation started with animals first, and when they realized animals were working, the first successful one.
Speaker 3: What is working mean? I'm so sorry, like that sorry that animal's pregnant.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So all then, although we tend to think of artificial insemination as modern, it started in seventeen seventy nine. There was an Italian priest and a psychologist who performed a live experiment where basically he was trying to understand how plants grew, and he saw that the embryo was a part of a male seed nurtured in the soil of a female. Like that's there's still like male and female. I guess in plants.
Speaker 3: Oh it is, so I learned that in school.
Speaker 2: He figured, if this can happen, two people don't need to be having physical contact. So he successfully inciminated frogs, fish, and dogs. Then after that happened eleven years after his experiment, in the US, a doctor inciminated the wife of a husband who was a Quaker wife and the husband was fifteen years her senior, so he couldn't get her pregnant, but they couldn't figure out if it was the wife, so unbeknownst to them, the first firm donation was non consensual. Jesus, he got the wife pregnant with the linen draper, like putting linen inside of her and like squeezing it out, I guess, and basically use someone else's seamen.
Speaker 1: Oh, someone else's semen to see if it would work.
Speaker 3: This is probably the.
Speaker 1: First time they did some shit like that on white folks, though I feel a little better about.
Speaker 5: No, white folks definitely did that shit.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, on a white folks, not on black Like when people do non consent.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're talking about like the experiments and stuff like that, and it's like helpful to know.
Speaker 2: That when it became evident that the woman conceived, the husband was pleased. It was never told her she got pregnant. And then his letter went on to say years later.
Speaker 4: What he did discussing and that, which is weird to me because I thought that once sperm hits like the air, it dies.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it needs time. How much time? Like I thought like once it like.
Speaker 2: I think that's a river we heard, But I know what you're talking about because they do say that, Yeah, you're talking about.
Speaker 4: It like like basically like if a nigga not on your butt, I don't heard.
Speaker 3: If a nigga not on.
Speaker 5: Your butt, he can't just wipe up that, like if.
Speaker 3: You want to, like you know, his white.
Speaker 2: Half figure and become like they say women going in the trash can to get come out of a content won't work.
Speaker 3: It won't work, that's what they say. It's not true. So it doesn't die instantly. It takes a couple of minutes, a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: So that means if a nigga not on my butt, I could take it off my butt, put it in my pussy and get pregnant yes, I watched a video where this, oh, we tell him the wrong things, like it was a movie maybe, and I don't know, it was a white baby a movie instead of like a proper story, Like it wasn't like a journalism.
Speaker 3: It was like a movie. It wasn't the journey, but it was off, okay, off something factual.
Speaker 1: But the whole story was that she had jacked out her boyfriend, like they had laid by each other and did something, and she was pregnant and he was convinced, like she thought she was married at that point because she was like I didn't ever touch it, like I never was near it quick enough and like somebody had been enough math to be like it got on her, near her, and it was alive and.
Speaker 3: It started swimming to get up. No, I'm not coming on. Wait, girl, on your.
Speaker 5: Couchie is fucking there pull out?
Speaker 4: That is the pull out? Who said, girl, you know on your couchie. Of course your coachi is still wet. The swimmers go swim in the pond, swimming pull out that crazy pull out a cum on your couchie, you could still on it, like you know, yeah, but if.
Speaker 5: It's wet, it's like a pond, so they have something to swimming.
Speaker 3: I don't claim to be a sex education crazy Okay, so that's that. God, sperm donation has been to me crazy around Do.
Speaker 2: You remember how much ship they were talking about ebide k Williams really showed me like, oh, you can't make a choice being alone. You can't be a choice be with somebody like.
Speaker 3: You can or you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't people, well, people just gon have something to say.
Speaker 2: The way they talked about her for being in her forties and using a sperm don or the best read of all time. All you know is jo sperm donor pizza, so check that. So it's like that was Kendra. I actually like even though that was the best thing of all time, I do it was, But she was talking about Apollo, So it's like, I want to talk about the.
Speaker 3: Ny you just called her air and.
Speaker 2: Basically like I think the whole thing of that really shows you it should be like women want to keep it a secret because everybody's gonna be like you can meet somebody whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Now in the case of YouTube, I'm so curious how you got to the point where you said adoption sperm donation should be someone we know should be somebody that we how did this all?
Speaker 3: Did you go to a bank? Did you a friend or finances? Was that ship for his money? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the easiest place to start. So that's why it was no ida for our I v for I've also been for a long time, so it ain't no insurance. But you did and you have three kids, so did one of you carry? Did both of you carry? So at the top when I met my lynch, she had a son okay, had a son okay, and then I had two after I.
Speaker 3: Had one, and then we had to I carried first, okay, And.
Speaker 4: Did he have to fuck? Like where did the sperm come from? If you was talking about money?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's less less clear.
Speaker 3: This was a stretch right off. No, not like that, not like that. That's her nineteen seventy nine. We were talking about Okay, you don't need but an how did you apologize bag that you need? What did you say?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Some viewers are we don't know how to know the filter that you filtered to save it.
Speaker 4: Through like the literal I just know we all thought about non monogamy, but if it's done for science and done for a purpose.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's not considered cheating, you know what I mean, Like I like, I don't like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know what though, I would feel like if this was my wife and I knew they had to do that to get pregnant, it would then make me feel like it wasn't ours, Like I wouldn't feel like there was this connection because you just got to do this thing and bring life with somebody else, Like I would want to be a part of this if.
Speaker 3: They had it. But I'm not talking because you.
Speaker 2: I mean when I was.
Speaker 1: Watching The l Words when I was younger, that episode that everybody when Tina and and what's the name went to the club found that boy she was faking like a three step and he realized when he kept trying to put a condom on and they kept being like no, I was like, y'all try to get on the episode.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like that they were like using turkey base or whatever making about her like So to me, that is how I would want to do it.
Speaker 1: So it was really interesting that you say that because in that episode where they do choose to have a threesome, they are doing it together. It is already very much locked into what there. It's not even about him at all.
Speaker 3: They just want his firm. Yeah, it was still very m Yeah, but if I'm not there, I'm gonna feel.
Speaker 4: Like, so, how did how did both of your how were your experiences different with the assemination?
Speaker 3: Like, can we know y'all's story?
Speaker 1: We have a yes, we have a known donor. Okay, when we found a known donor, we made it and he's very open. He was very honest with us. He's like, whatever you guys want to do, we put in a contract.
Speaker 3: We we figured it out.
Speaker 1: He's a closer person than that, so we were able to just have a conversation. He's like, do you already be involved? Do you not want me to be involved? Do you want me to be private? Do you want me to be public? Do you want like he was very fa check it off and when involved in the child's life, okay, no sex over here.
Speaker 4: So that was so you were the contract was specifically around using his firm to create life, and then the conversation agreement donor agreement and the conversations around that was how present he can.
Speaker 3: Be if you wanted to be what you wanted as well with all was back right, yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 2: Were you learning those answers with him when you guys spoke for the first time. Did you already discuss like what you wanted before talking to him a little bit?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, because we had tried for years before, yeah, two years before finally reaching out to him. And as you just jumped straight to did y'all fuck? So did a couple of other men that we had friends. They were like and like, had only said yes because he thought he was about to fuck me up, shut up, don't talk no more no. And I was just like beg to know that that's how you wanted it to be. And then the other friend told me, like, you know, I love you, but a child needs a father in his life.
Speaker 3: So the whole time you've been homophobic, bitch, get out of here.
Speaker 5: So you have all these well yeah, because even that the process.
Speaker 4: You don't want to prograte with someone because then they don't they don't respect this union.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly. So I was all like, wow, we got to see really, yeah, just.
Speaker 3: To s k because of these experiences you had, did you give up at any point? No, it was always for her. He just assumed it was me and I was just like it was always always. Now, let's talk about break that down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Pregnant, You get the because we could see we we know what we're seeing in this dynamic. We're seeing someone more mask presenting when choosing to carry Did you feel those stairs.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty three?
Speaker 1: She was not mask presenting. I were a baby when I had this baby, I had nails on. Okay, So it's just saying like when we met I we're very much different.
Speaker 3: How old? How old are the children now? Five and three?
Speaker 4: Is there a conversation because of course you go to schools and there's these.
Speaker 3: Whole dynamics about mommy, daddy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Is there a conversation at all about who the father is or is he able to be introduced?
Speaker 2: What was the what was was this with your children? I think she's with your children? Yeah, basically I think the questions around about is really like where do your children think they've come from?
Speaker 5: Because yeah, that's taught in schools and I'm sure you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, our kids haven't necessarily gotten to an age like they came from my stomach.
Speaker 3: That's they can photos.
Speaker 1: Our five year old who is on the spectrum. It's very logical, it's very He's like my skin, mattress, Mama's skin. I was in her belly. Was the all match skins? You were in her belly?
Speaker 3: Now, okay, Mama and mommy. Yeah, I have another like lesbian couple of it.
Speaker 2: I know that I can seeing right now, and I'm like drunk with one of mom who's going to be mama.
Speaker 3: She's like the people waiting now, so I don't do said it's mama and mommy. Yeah, but I think it's daddy and dadda.
Speaker 4: Have you had the conversation when they get older around I mean clearly again and sex that they're going to learn that the sperm has to swim.
Speaker 1: Oh, and that's the thing. Lennox is our oldest is like she said, all the spectrum. His superpower is fucking logical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you read everything. So he'll get back.
Speaker 1: He's already questioned, I can't give you a okay when you get older, he'll be like, what year?
Speaker 3: When? When should I ask him? Gain? He don't play that shit. He's I want to know, and I need to know with logic, and if it doesn't make sense, he'll ask a.
Speaker 4: Fallow Now there's a conversation often around adopted children, right, just wanting to meet biological parents.
Speaker 3: And you both talk about adopting. Who did you adopt?
Speaker 1: It says no, okay, no, but oh, we have to adopt our own kids due to laws and stuff like that. What Yeah, the baby that I carried, I am she's also on the pir certificate. But he doesn't mean enough, right, there's not enough laws that protect things.
Speaker 2: Hold on, wait wait wait, you're both on the per certificate and there's not enough.
Speaker 3: That's not enough. That's not Yeah, that don't acknowledge that.
Speaker 1: That don't Yeah, they could just if we went somewhere else, they could be like to, that doesn't count.
Speaker 3: So who adopts whose?
Speaker 1: I have linux who she carried and she has adopt matics? Who get the fuck out of here?
Speaker 3: So parents.
Speaker 2: Pet?
Speaker 3: Okay? So then did the guy have to give up his rights?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Did he have to be involved in the donor agreement? We kind of already have.
Speaker 1: That of the paperwork because I did start the process two years when we got pregnant with Maddox, and so I started, it got kicked back to me. So that's why I'm like, I still need to do it because they would like run me through everything. It was horrible, but we had to go get it what's it called notarized? And so we agreed on this donor agreement. I put like five different ones that I pulled online and just like cut yeah, and then you know, we agreed on our things and then he signed. We got it notarized, and then that had to be sick in with all of the second parent adoption paperwork because they, of course all the paperwork says who's the father of the child?
Speaker 2: You know that I will say this though, something I think about being just helpful, Like you remember when like super super liberals, which I thought I was, until people were like, oh, the child doesn't have a sex when born, and like also, uh, there's a show called Polly Family where they are in a quad and the woman didn't know who was carrying her baby.
Speaker 3: I don't know. The woman didn't know who her father.
Speaker 2: She has her husband and her boyfriend, they're all a couple. And so one of the questions raised was like, but what about hereditary shit, what about like blood type? Like don't you want to look this up? She's like no, it's going to really cause a rift in our relationship, and I was like, I hold you as someone that doesn't think y'all.
Speaker 5: Because we're talking about health.
Speaker 2: My husband is basically like, if it's her boyfriend's baby and not mine, am I gonna have a hard time. I'm gonna have a hard times in this kid. So they have two children that they don't know the father of. And that was one of the first times where I was like, am I becoming Harry pobably again?
Speaker 3: Because Nigga is too far.
Speaker 2: You gotta say, at some point my ego is less important than my kid's health. Sure, And it really started to get strange for me to watch it because where I started to watch the show because I loved it, I was like, that's gonna be me. I was like, dog, y'all too far, Like this is crazy, this is crazy. So the dude got the kids blood tested. The blood type was oh, and then one of the fathers reached out. He's like, but now we know whose baby it is, and God's so upset, Like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ignorance is bliss some people, most.
Speaker 3: Straight men in that situation would want to know them. Niggas would love to be right. So a lot of people have a heart.
Speaker 2: So she was they basically they swapped nights, think of sister wives, but with a couple, so each person swapped nights.
Speaker 5: So she didn't know have you And I'm not sure what was in the agreement, but I'm curious.
Speaker 4: What if when your sons get older they want to meet their father, is that they can't their donor, their donor?
Speaker 3: They're done? I'm sorry their donor? Is that that's part of it? That's possible, Okay, I would love to know.
Speaker 2: Just using that language, my friends that are pregnant right now say father instead of donor.
Speaker 3: Do you believe that's a personal ship.
Speaker 5: My friends with baby daddies call them donors, right.
Speaker 4: Like they called it like I referred to I think my dad in my in the book as like the woman I'd a lot of that's the nigga my mama chose to have a baby with.
Speaker 3: Like it's I've removed the word father.
Speaker 4: A lot of my friends, especially who are single parents, they refer to it ain't baby daddy. They call them donors because like and and again, there's so many different arrangements that could happen. But to me, that's how disconnected they are to how that person is showing up in the life for their child.
Speaker 3: How has it been when he's around. Fine, I mean, we love them, That's what I'm saying. It's not it's a friend. It's as you know. Yeah, I'm a strange person.
Speaker 1: I think in the case of like your friends having somebody that their kids can call father, we have friends too who have children and they also let.
Speaker 3: Their children or they all refer to the donor. It's an agreement. I love that I may see that guy once a month, so it's still an arrangement that works for them. It's not about it. It is you are this father figure and we're going to use that. We don't necessarily need to do that before we started that.
Speaker 2: This was so interesting because a few years ago, Vannie and I have talked about this a lot, and one of the things that Vinnie and I talked about were like, he's like, I really feel like you're gonna get emotional and like not like I want, Vinnie, but like you're a family girl. You want like, will our friendship go away because we did this thing? He doesn't He don't want to have a baby, yes.
Speaker 3: Because you know, I'm like, you're the child of your father, I mean, the father of your child. Are we friends anymore?
Speaker 2: Will you start to look at me differently to the expectations of me changed?
Speaker 3: We're talking about before this relationship you with a friend co parent.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so we've discussed it and we're really really close. Yes, ten years we've been friends. And he was like, I don't know, girl, I just feel like you're going to start changing.
Speaker 3: Because he just wanted to donate and not be in the child's life.
Speaker 1: Do I think that you would want your child to have a father in that in that capacity? Do you feel like I want to have a partner.
Speaker 2: You can't even answer your question now, And that's how I think I think he felt it, and he's probably like, damn, you probably want me around.
Speaker 3: You probably want this kid. He said, you could take this sperm baby agreement. It's like you are not the virus. I want to ask the mary. We don't acquire any Can I ask then ignorant question? Nervous?
Speaker 2: I do you already asked today? I was Actually my next question was really like, so how did you get pregnant?
Speaker 4: Oh, well, no, that ain't I'm going a little more ignorant with a syringe baby.
Speaker 3: Together at home or it was he wouldn't like, we're on the way, I'm oculating.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, all right, I'm putting in this cup and I would go for a run and then we go insidement. We'd go into the permanent and be a little Ramikin sitting on the on the dresser, you.
Speaker 3: Know everyone, you know everyone's and then put something. Okay.
Speaker 1: Even though once we did go to the fertility clinic, what the doctor said that it wasn't really she said, do you know how many women get pregnant and don't have an orgasm?
Speaker 3: Would never have baby? Yeah? You know right, yes you do. Not okay, but yes, I know we're ready just a little bit, just a little bits. Okay.
Speaker 4: Maybe my mom went a little ignorant to but I feel like someone else's mind went to to maybe our male listeners.
Speaker 3: You have listeners. You have every sign accommodate them male listeners. I know not I'm trying to accommodate the male listeners.
Speaker 4: But there is a narrative that boys need a father figure, boys need to be raised by men.
Speaker 3: Boys. You know, I know this.
Speaker 1: I know it's only laughable because like how many boys are raised by women across.
Speaker 3: The moms that there all dallis who raised mom raised you. Yeah, and they that ship they need.
Speaker 1: To This is because I didn't have it, and I would have been better if I had it. No, maybe all possibly a possible, But did you not make it? Like you you're still a fully established person, you still are well rounded. Had your mother but maybe had some ability to put you like, have male figures in your life that maybe.
Speaker 3: You still would have been full. Three of y'all. Yeah, what's a lot of many two parent households?
Speaker 2: How many of y'all in the room there we gosars?
Speaker 3: You still go with your dad?
Speaker 1: You really impactful in your life. And that's two out of three, two out of three talking to you. Eventually she got married, she got okay, oh okay, but both single, you got the world there you She's like, I did both and now you got with you your mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you have both in the house. Amazing. How old divorced?
Speaker 4: Oh that's pretty Did you feel like that there were only because too, Like we've seen.
Speaker 3: A lot of celebrities.
Speaker 4: I think Nelly just said it like that he doesn't even feel like he needs to be around the baby until a certain age to teach a man.
Speaker 3: But yeah.
Speaker 1: Literally, he said that when that baby needs to be talking, like, he doesn't need to engage while it's crying, feeding, changing, none of that. That's and women give men like that pussy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, like, oh, I got a babysit the kids to night, and he's like, I remember he got off the phone.
Speaker 3: He's actually made me like, babysit your own.
Speaker 2: It was early on in our relationship. He was like, is this nigga talk about he had a babysitting all the sun?
Speaker 3: Sound stupid?
Speaker 1: That's the standard a lot of times, Like, let's be real, we hear those kinds of conversations all the time, men babysitting their children.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I answer, she got two brothers. I got two brothers. They have a godfather, and they're like they got a grandfather. Her son got a daddy and I carry the older Yeah, and they got there. So as a seventeen year old, when you have these con well that's an adult.
Speaker 5: That's no, no, no, you don't even look like you would have no seventeen year old By.
Speaker 2: God damn hours, How were the conversations like with him since he was older?
Speaker 3: When you and sk decided to, you know, get pregnant. Did you feel like you're m because maybe excited to have he was ailing. I think the one thing I remember him, I took him to lunch when he was how old he is? You're right, you told him. I took him out and I was like, yeah, I took him to a place he was eating buffet, you know your mom.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, I got a baby my stomach and he just was like what And then he was like shocked a little bit. And then he said, I had to cry and I and my little cancer can yeah. And then and then he was like, you know, like an only child, immediately selfish, how old girl, I can't play with these kids?
Speaker 3: And I count, wow, that's so beautiful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the conversation of like telling him that I had a girlfriend, right, because he did have both his parents and then we surarated when he was young, like too was when he was five in kindergarten was when I had the conversation and told him like, well, me has a girlfriend. So there was like that whole thing too that I really had to navigate like on my own with her, but like both of our families were against it.
Speaker 3: You know and stuff like that. And even at the time, like both of your families were against you telling your son or his father family, and my family were against me being with a woman. Oh wow right, it was like if you have like a little girlfriend or whatever.
Speaker 1: But they were still trying to make me marry him, like they were still trying to like is not keeper on a stop?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the audacity the audacity religious religious Christian families. I had him at in a Christian school at the time, so that was really hard to navigate.
Speaker 3: Isn't it interesting how older parents.
Speaker 2: So my mom has always been accepting my sexuality, which I talked about the book, which was amazing. But there were so many things she said when I had a girlfriend that she didn't even realize were male centered.
Speaker 3: Did care? Loved her down so on date to get this baby right?
Speaker 1: Like they don't even they can't say my mother the same way. Well, I just was having such a hard time with you being gay because I always wanted grand kids like you.
Speaker 3: Was like you really separate, Like once you're with a woman, they like want ice clinking, you know, you need the cocktails downstairs.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you know, because she's always working so I feel like, wouldn't it be great if we could just because we were in different cities.
Speaker 3: You guys are in the same city, and we just who are we thinking about a partner? My mom just really, my mom really believed and she told her in her own way in that moment that was supportive, yeah, because she gonna be yeah, I want oh yeah, the baby here. And so when we.
Speaker 2: Started having sex with a dude together and being in the throle, my mom was like, oh great, this is this is the alignment. Yeah, and then she literally said to me, this takes a lot of weight off you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not I'm not gonna lie. You were gonna have to pay for that guy. I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: My mom literally is a grandma by my lesbian sister, and so so so my my my sister currently co parents, uh or not.
Speaker 5: She's she's gay, lesbian, okay, and they raised this baby.
Speaker 4: And it's funny because her, her partner's parents family has the issues that they're together. But also I think on another level, her her partner's white, and so I think her family also has a problem the same thing. So it's crazy. It's crazy how how sometimes like yeah, she's but the family. It's interesting because I feel like she they have more of a problem with the fact that my sister and the baby are black and the.
Speaker 3: Fact that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like and it's crazy because me and my other sister we be taking dick and we don't want like we be like that might.
Speaker 5: Be your only one, you might be grandma only daughter, and we're.
Speaker 3: Like, what are the odds what?
Speaker 2: Me and my white friend played this game recently, so we've had a conversation like, hey, gay kid, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: How are we to raise it? How are we going to do this? How are we going to make sure we're great parents? He was like, what they like white women?
Speaker 1: What the Yeah, it's like you can do a lot to support your children and being yay, but the harm you bring yourself letting that motherfucker bring white.
Speaker 5: Wife, don't don't I have a home? I have a home right down then literally now.
Speaker 4: Literally to a white woman, and the fear of like, okay, well they know I'm dating girl. She's now public with this white woman, and she's like, that's the that's the problem. That's like, ay, I remember having a homeboy, and this is another thing. Even in queerness and stuff. It was like there was a part where he started dating trans women and he was like he already knew. He was like, they won't even let me bring a white woman home. I already know this is good, Like the way that there's literally.
Speaker 3: There's the interracial part of things and the.
Speaker 2: Queerness level of remember where you know, So my friend Brandon, we've had him on the show be Rich. Brandon told me at alex we were drunk at Soho house and there was a really attractive guy that walk by and he goes, bitch, I don't know what made you think.
Speaker 4: He's in his forties, said never, I have never, And I was like, white person, I've never been with a white person in my life.
Speaker 3: I would be so like not.
Speaker 2: Even a shame, but like the fact that someone you better think I'm gay before you think I f a white man, Like like, yeah.
Speaker 5: I've never been with a white person either. It's so weird.
Speaker 3: Well I'm lying. This guy did make me like eat this white girl's pussy. But it was fun. So made that made me. She was fun.
Speaker 4: I wanted a threesomes. She was a fun white no no, no, like yes, I think dirty blonde.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she wasn't even I I think I think this. I think this white girl was from Boston so white. No, let me tell y'all.
Speaker 1: I'll be feeling so bad for my mom because her kids, her daughter ended up queer, and then her son got with a white woman.
Speaker 3: And I'm just so grateful, Anna, I love you. She British and French culture she got. She's not American white, that's all that. I just aritage of white America. You know what's funny about this.
Speaker 4: My ex was British and I used to have to say my ex was British, and I have to be like, but he's black.
Speaker 3: You like, like, but he's he's black by Rachel Black, so like I would all like us.
Speaker 2: Now, as we're rapping this episode, before we get to last few questions to.
Speaker 5: Go around and say something nice about a white person, Have you ever woman?
Speaker 3: What we fun I'll start? Wait, let me talk about what? Why are Angelina je white woman? Would we fuel life? What silott? John Hanson got it for me? I know what crazy super.
Speaker 1: Love the other day and I got But it's only because she's always on the top of ship and her body is actually.
Speaker 3: Team and I went nineties Angelina jo and I want the nineties.
Speaker 1: Of this shit too, but honestly in its ripe age. You know, look at I'm giving you too much the old white woman already.
Speaker 3: First off, let me just okay, were rolling for this one to justify I'm trying to just make answer. She said, this is I just want to I had to answer on this. Why I would do Sandra Bullock is because she's a bad I feel your baby, I feel you. We just pay attention to her ready for that. It's a lot of years. Watch mister, watch your walk out. I'm with you on this one. Yeah, miss congeniality she is. It's like, I've never seen a white girl look like that. Oh so there's Jerry.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of naturalness.
Speaker 3: She doesn't look extra that cake. Let me make let me make you have been young before I say that. You know Arina carbon Yes, I was close. She's twenty six. I'll take it. Oh no, she to me, if you make it white, I want white white. Look at that. She looks like a fucking Barbie doll. And she'd be Robbie. We're gonna talk about Margo Robbie too. But Sabrina Carboner. People, you don't like Sabrina carbon Murcat Robbie. No, she does look like a ball Margot Robbie.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, Barbie's when she was pregnant too, she was looking good, Doctor Barbie.
Speaker 1: If I had the movie Barbie movie, the person who played by No, I was saying, Alex, who's yours?
Speaker 3: We know you got it already, you gotta she likes what I would go either Scarlet or who's the girl now with the big ass breath? Oh Sidney, yeah, wait no she it was hell, didn't she with the geens? Yeah? That was she? What she do my jeans? So she did this American a whole American ass. She was like some people's jeans are like transferred.
Speaker 4: They were trying to make it seem like it was jeans, but they were talking about g E N E yes, we know. And then she goess are passed down.
Speaker 3: It's like a break the American flag. Come up with wasxual?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it's talking about the standard, the standard. You're beauty, Cody. It's very Cody. You know what's crazy. I think everyone has a lot problematic, but everyone has a price. I think there's people that would.
Speaker 2: Be problematic for the right dollar amount like for me, to me, I didn't think it was problematic, so we got to dig it. Like to me, it was because you're not about jeans, then you're in situating.
Speaker 1: She just levis just put out a Beyonce ad that says Beyonce has better genes, trying to like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Did see that. I didn't see that. I did see that. Les.
Speaker 4: I do think that there's a price those people, especially white women, women like they don't have morals because like to me, doesn't Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 5: Doing an astronomer ad after her husband it was money that.
Speaker 4: Made her do and it's just like it was genius. She called her husband or her ex husband said this is for the both.
Speaker 3: I'm honest. Wait, you didn't see you don't need the world? So you know what the CEO.
Speaker 4: That's the ex husband of Gwyneth Paltrow, bitch And they didn't used him.
Speaker 3: They didn't use Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know a lot of you are looking at the company, what is it about?
Speaker 3: And then like great, it was great, But I'm like, oh, I don't. I don't actually think that's for the money. You don't think it's for the money. I think she's definitely not. She said, Babe, I'm gonna do this thing. It's gonna go in Apple's joint. Saving that ship is just funny. And we're gonna name their children Apple.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that's for real. You know that.
Speaker 2: Podcast, but we talk about Tay's baby names, Alex look him up right now.
Speaker 3: I will tell you the latest baby is Aquahan.
Speaker 4: White people have the nerve to talk about black names, and they're naming their child Apple, Malibu Barbie.
Speaker 3: Like these are their children's names, like their real name?
Speaker 2: Who is this person's a podcast.
Speaker 3: Named Malibu Barbie, Malibou Barbie? What uhus? But I was like the name Barbie Aquaman, name Elvistas Aquaman is.
Speaker 2: That baby's first name Elvis Aquaman and Malibu Barbie.
Speaker 3: And malam Barbie is the name the whole thing.
Speaker 2: When you are rich and right, you can name your baby xcel r K well like Elon must did or you got. That's funny people, and also real ship. It makes me think, what whole type ship.
Speaker 3: Am I gonna do? Appropriate? No, no, no to me.
Speaker 4: White people's celebrities are only able to do that because they truly believe in nepotism, and so they don't feel like their children are.
Speaker 3: Ever gonna really have to work.
Speaker 4: They might have to be because I ain't gonna hold you I've had. I mean, clearly, I have to hire people. I got a resume, and the names that Aquaman. The way y'all be judging black names out here.
Speaker 3: Hr period, I'm not hiring someone named I'm not even.
Speaker 4: Calling because you serious, I'm gonna try to figure out why didn't give us a better.
Speaker 3: Name, because to me, I think people ain't a bad name.
Speaker 4: Actually, Malible's not bad, Barbie, if you go by your full name, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not Actually isn't that?
Speaker 4: But Aquaman is nuts aam is the same that baby's gonna go by Moses, and Moses is too old.
Speaker 2: But apparently she into like water, which I don't give a.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 5: Are you doing that to your child? To me, that should be a form of child abuse, you know how?
Speaker 3: No, Frianda loves traders. I saw this ship. She was telling me about it. She was like, she's so different. I see.
Speaker 4: I think that that's why I would judge you, like if your name is Aquaman, I'm I'm convinced that there's some turbulence in your childhood that you might come to me emotionally unstable.
Speaker 3: Well I don't have turbulence, that's why are you coming to me?
Speaker 5: But by the way, my name is Amanda, very simple, right, I grew up.
Speaker 4: I grew up getting team a man dump, So I only amagine.
Speaker 3: What do you think I got? Wait?
Speaker 1: An absolutely bro that is literally a mimennial. That is typical Amanda's baby.
Speaker 3: So dump ever, heary love when I get anything? A first on her?
Speaker 2: That was a whole y'all's almost baby names? Oh yeah, for your kids?
Speaker 3: What did you not go with? So?
Speaker 1: Wait, why did I just come across that list? But I was looking at Maddox's uh science, his birth chart and said list.
Speaker 3: Was harder too because we named him two days after three baby y'all days later. So I was I had a homework and I had been calling him. You look like you had a bone verse. Okay, look not too much.
Speaker 4: I think that's what she's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Wanted a water water Okay, you tap in. I want to help it. I want to be a duel. Look at wait, you can have a baby with yours. I got all four.
Speaker 2: The thing is like your mag there's a lot so it's like they say, here's some history.
Speaker 1: Ye, here's some history. Did you know, Oh the only reason we lay on our backs to have birth at the hospital.
Speaker 2: It is because for the no, no, something appeasing to the man.
Speaker 3: Not a specific man.
Speaker 1: I think it was like a king or like a somebody that was running something. He was a perf and enjoyed watching women have babies, and because they would normally do it that way or standing up, he made them lay down.
Speaker 3: So he could watch.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, so he could watch strangers wives have babies at random. And then it became a natural protocol. Look at you bring in history because because I was like, what, I have my baby at the hospital. Thankfully they sat me up because they you know, there are some things like they'll lay you back or like they'll let you get a little bit more comfort. Whereas when the time it was for her to have her baby, she did everything so holistically her baby, our baby. But when the time for her to have a baby she was carrying, she did everything so holistically.
Speaker 3: She did it at home.
Speaker 1: She practiced hypno birthing so she could like control, like do all this stuff that I it's crazy because they take you put.
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't even learn until like maybe five or six years ago that you should take a ship with your feet elevated.
Speaker 5: Like yes, like take a healthy ship.
Speaker 3: And you breathe. You need to breathe. You don't stand on the toilet. How much easier do you ship? How much?
Speaker 1: I mean not that I'm comparing shipping to put it out a baby, but I thought you put you doing the hypno bathing, that's what they're comparing. They tell you to breath down like you're doing that, you know, like and that's why you're not supposed to Like you're never supposed to do that. You're not supposed to hold your breath sometimes having a baby or you don't need that. Breathe through and it'll come out.
Speaker 4: That's the only time this is and it we have learned so much. But to me, having a hard try it a birthday troll. Like when I be having to push out a really hard ship like a baby, I could never have a baby like this.
Speaker 3: You got to even go through that?
Speaker 2: That is Oh no, that's so because I have five that I have to do a C section. Gonna say, but you know, I want to be a homebirth girl.
Speaker 3: So what am I gonna do? Look, I was a homebirth girl with out a midwife. She ain't make it. No, it's not that advance. So you caught the baby? It was you caught the baby, delivered our baby. I just called who else was that? By the time, her mama was in the back crying. My wife wasn't even didn't I held a baby? She was there. She probably got there fifteen minutes later. Wait because of the traffic. What the fuck did the midwife show up?
Speaker 2: Lake?
Speaker 1: I think what happened was that she missed She didn't understand my lyns urgency because my line was so calmed. I was baby because of hypno birthing baby, but it's a second birth, and so she was just anticipating that it was going to take a while. And my doula that I had was also a first time doula, and then I had did hypno birth thing on the sign, So I literally it was my friend.
Speaker 3: You're gonna discod did she's a hypno birtha? And I'm assuming you ended up what you ended up? What she ended up going through a program or like A Yeah, I didn't have to pay for any If I would have called that program like this bitch. I didn't even make it all time for my baby. I would have called it been like she you know nothing, say yeah, just said yeah, and we can been connected until she birth. He say it on babies, be smarter when you look when you like, I've got a photo of him connected to the placenta.
Speaker 4: Still like the now, because you did all this, you're also you ate the placenta, didn't you? You put it into pills and stuff.
Speaker 3: I want to I did so.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about freezing it from smoothies and then pills.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like, you're right, it's science, it's healthy. Yeah it is. Yeah you should Also, I don't want to be depressed. I'm so prone to be a little sad. But first off, yes it is. Yeah, helps the MOLTI depression everything. But girl, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Mandy gonna be so sick me on this podcast when I'm pregnant, because anybody we have I'll be like, are you trying to get pregnant in two years?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Time, which is also why we be like damn, we need to go out now. But then every time we started having a really good time out, we'd be.
Speaker 3: Like three three more years. Bro we literally was out with you.
Speaker 5: We keep pushing it wild out.
Speaker 4: You say we're gonna make it to ten years and the bitches, we gonna send you all a real We're ending, but.
Speaker 3: Then we're like, huh, maybe we'll stay on Patreon. People do virtual me.
Speaker 2: I just really want to be able to if I've been doing a podcast about sex, health and wellness for half of my adult career, what the fuck am I doing getting pregnant and not sharing this with the people who have watched.
Speaker 3: Me on this journey.
Speaker 2: Likely to me, it's just like almost not like they're owed it, but I feel like I'm owed that connection with fans too.
Speaker 3: Bruh.
Speaker 2: Someone dies in my family. That sounds depressing, but like then me and someone else are gonna share grieving stuff and what do we do? Like there's always been a connecting like thing, and I'm sure you felt that too. When Mandy and I go on tour. The last tour we did, so many people are coming up to Mandy.
Speaker 4: About weight loss and it was just like, weight loss and cancer are my two connections with the audience.
Speaker 3: And it's intense, like like maybe make me crying.
Speaker 4: Shit, I'll be like, but those are my two connections with a lot of the listening people.
Speaker 2: For mine, it's having older parents, I would say, oh, and probably also them being just like super emotional and wanted to manifest and being kind of gay your parents, Are you being gay?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I say kind of gay, because I'd just be like I'm getting over now and then I'm doing that. And I think a lot of people like feel I've just noticed I get so many DMS from women that are very confused about their sexuality and feeling like I.
Speaker 3: Won't judge them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense, And so I think being flighty about what you're feeling is something you feel like.
Speaker 3: You can't really it's flightiness.
Speaker 2: You feel like you can't come to someone who you may know this lesbian, because they're gonna judge you. So when someone's by and been living in their bidenness out loud for a while, it feels like a safer space. I don't I don't know why, yeah, but I mean yeah, so to me, the second I'm pregnant, all y'all hoes they be.
Speaker 4: Telling me what to do, what to eat shit, I'm gonna say space too. That's why I fuck my friends like we upsex together and and they know it's the same place.
Speaker 3: I'd like to know.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know what it's like after you your friends and you guys just go back to being It's so crazy. It like litt it maintain sex though, or is it like a one off thing that just happened to happen or do you guys discuss it in advanced like do you want.
Speaker 3: To come over? Gas man? You know what's crazy? And normally just.
Speaker 4: And then like after it happens once, maybe it happens again, or like then those becomes.
Speaker 3: In between, is what I'm Yeah, how is it okay?
Speaker 2: So for me if I have sex with someone now we can't watch a movie anymore without no, no, without I don't know the boundary now, so my own girls come over. We've be kicking it on the couch. Now that we have sex, How we sit on this couch? Are we supposed to be doing it?
Speaker 3: No, we're supposed to be touching. I actually have a weird in my.
Speaker 4: Own head, like yeah, your head, your head is different than my head, you know, like when do we do it? I mean to me, to me, it doesn't change anything, Like we're able to still have fun, go out, eat drink.
Speaker 3: It's it's all the same stand up, you put your clothes back on. I really want to in high school. In high school it was me I'm learning, But.
Speaker 1: Listening to you say this, I'm just like, Okay, that sounds like that's a make that Me and too my girlfriend's had and we would do the ship after.
Speaker 3: School, go like have some fun and then literally it never disturbed our friendship. It never never.
Speaker 4: Disturbed, Like we don't even but we don't even think like we don't it's even something to where like after we have sex, then it might be like, oh I might be able to get her to join me in a nigga, Like it just becomes like giry you want to go on a trip with, Like it just becomes fun. But I think a lot of my friends just view sex as like a night out, like there's not we don't like. To me, like so emotional ties like the exchange of it fun.
Speaker 3: But it's not like emotional ties having to like it's not all that for you. So sex to me is fun. Sex to me is like we went bowling the other datute, So such a different Literally.
Speaker 4: Like the way I view sex is like something that brings us into this like you know, this this emotional state that now our whole dynamics have changed. Like it's why I believe that even in and having sex, And I talked about this in my twenties, casual sex, like you could have sex with a man and not mean anything.
Speaker 2: So here's where I think there's like are these friends, like Crystal is your best friend?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: But are these just friends that you just see one's in the blue, like can have a close connection or Crystal, you know, I never fucked Crystal, but she's not gay, like she don't like women. But all of my friends that like women, majority of them we've had sex.
Speaker 1: Damn, Like not uncomor like there's something interesting about being gay and single, right because in LA I think there's this underlying story like when you finally get in a relationship, your homies probably already like somebody like everybody.
Speaker 3: Like being.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, being single, being free, being open, and you sleeping with somebody that's not the weirdest.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think I think I didn't even realize it was like this thing until like my ex he said that if he meets a friend, he would like to know if we were intimate before now, And.
Speaker 3: I was like, bitch for what, Like I didn't understand that thing. But I think because like.
Speaker 5: Many of y'all, it would it would be, you know, it would feel like there would be in the room and not know.
Speaker 3: I feel like now I'm the foot, which is maybe that's what it was, but I'm but I also had.
Speaker 4: To do the explaining that, like they don't want to be with you, We're like they can still be over. They're not gonna get jealous of you, Like we don't have that dynamic.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, if I wasn't here, y'all could, and if y'all on a vacation, you also could maybe, And so.
Speaker 3: I told him that like there was there was one home girl.
Speaker 4: We were out and I texted him and I was like, I'm not I literally said, what's funny is I told him one night that I said, ooh, I want to a girl. I'm just in the And it's funny because I ended up sucking my friend and he was confused because he thought I was just gonna pick.
Speaker 3: Someone up from the club. I was like, I got a girl with me right now, why make it hard?
Speaker 4: Like you know what I mean, Like like and she's into girls, And we were vibing, and so we fucked that night.
Speaker 3: She made me squirret on my living room floor.
Speaker 4: It was great, and we haven't had sex again since then, but like we'll make out still.
Speaker 3: We like we like rub on each other, and.
Speaker 2: It's just are you making out in private spaces? We made out in the club, Okay, so seems to me that's different. Yeah, but it's like a night out you haven't and That's what I'm saying. But even the night out may lead to the bedroom.
Speaker 1: It's possible. And so for me, like, I don't know why I am just starting there. You guys aren't going You're not coming over for this intimate thing.
Speaker 3: No, Like there was a home girl that I ended up having sex with gay niggas well. Maybe it's maybe, Oh I say it all the time.
Speaker 1: We were just shout out to Matthew and I thought they was together.
Speaker 3: Matthew is one of.
Speaker 4: Our patrons, and he said that he really resonated with one of the chapters as a them presenting gay man. He had all this, and I was like, I didn't you know, when we talk about men being able to relate to certain chapters, I don't think I ever considered how a gay man would read our or see our stories and relate.
Speaker 3: And I said, you know what's crazy.
Speaker 4: I lived my life is a gay man, and I know I do. Like that's how I you know, it's literally just nails.
Speaker 6: Yeah, real, No, this is what you call y'all are very less y'all nails. Is that's crazy because I don't even use these hands for that.
Speaker 3: No, not even a little bit. Still okay, but not by are you guys? Toy ladies? No? No, I'm a sissy. That's my ship?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: That's my favorite? I don't I've never done it such a no. No girls on the hips, the thighs, baby, the wideness, the wrighter, wright or white. It's like coucie bumping is difficult.
Speaker 2: That is my favorite girl because like the last three soon we had with a lesbian so she literally said we were on the date.
Speaker 3: She was so funny.
Speaker 2: She was like, listen, like I funk about one nigger every five years, but this doesn't work for me. So when we she knew I was in a scissoring whether it be from the show where I said it and we finally.
Speaker 3: Started to fans.
Speaker 5: She was a fan, but how she know from the show Black and thirty.
Speaker 3: Four and like Leslie, she's on field. She if she knows she got she went like she's a fan. Bro.
Speaker 2: It was the third time we anyway, So my man started watching a scissor and he was like, Okay, I've watched you scissor other women.
Speaker 3: This was the first time where I was like, oh, I get it now. And he's like, is it because it's because some other girls don't be coming they be faking it for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he's like, maybe like the girls that you're fucking that don't He's I didn't even He's like, y'all weren't even on each other's pussy any exactly.
Speaker 3: Feels like you was coming from the diactly right.
Speaker 1: It's just that's what I was gonna say, Like, people love scissoring, but when I think about bumping cunt, you can lay flat.
Speaker 3: I don't need to do all that white ship. I need this to touch this, right, we just got to. You just have to hit emotion.
Speaker 4: And that's probably what you were actually doing by the time because real thing like, ain't nobody yeah yeah, yeah, the jack says it on the titt right, That's what I'm saying, Baby, all I eat is friction.
Speaker 3: Baby. Yeah right, but I feel like like when girls they feel like it's weird. Oh no, I don't yeh. I'm just saying that I understand that with.
Speaker 5: I always understand whatever people are into.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Away, let's tell me where that they can find you and you yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, yeah, you horrible one day to get real.
Speaker 3: Behind the paywalls.
Speaker 2: Since if you own a business, right, oh wait, tell us about the businesses, kids, men and all the things doing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the whole run down.
Speaker 1: So you started off by saying that we don't do podcasts, but I do have a small podcast with my best friend. It's called Hella Good Company.
Speaker 3: Love It. We do a podcast.
Speaker 1: We also do event production all throughout LA for black queer women and it's trans inclusive. We are having our first event, which will have happened after this, our first international Pride event in Tuloom. We're very very excited. We cannot wait.
Speaker 3: And then we do a lot of scissoring there. I think that, you know, I think that there will be of the real kind.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty we bought, we got out like the first Doug Earal event. We literally sold off.
Speaker 3: For a first event. We're really really excited. You are going to have to hold each other and be.
Speaker 1: Like when it's all, they're gonna they're gonna be like you need a third Okay, that's exactly but yes, that's what we do. And I also run in an interior design firm. That's my bread and butter design.
Speaker 3: It is the design. Yeah, and I married an artist who my turn. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was homeschooling for a while, but that should have stressed. Oh, I believe they're about to start school.
Speaker 3: It all gets get him out of here. I know it is. It's been a work in progress of getting there.
Speaker 1: But for a happy wife who's mentally stable, you know, that's what we're gonna do. So I've always worked with kids.
Speaker 3: I'm an artist.
Speaker 1: Right now I'm working with foster kids, teaching them art and art therapy type of stuff.
Speaker 3: So I love that.
Speaker 2: Wow that really I love meeting a wholesome couple.
Speaker 3: I was about to so long ago changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of a bitches fight we got to be because I've been a lot. We could do a Patre episode.
Speaker 3: Episode tell me fighting and to Loon is getting jealous and I better not. This is a real this is a real mature group twenty year like. See, this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: I was saying a nigga like thirty six got on a fight. I said, oh no, I can't do this too much. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: We can't be if you want your thirties, you can't be fighting.
Speaker 3: Bruh. Just don't do well. Go and support them.
Speaker 2: All of their links are in this bio so you can go and check them out and check out the hell of good pod.
Speaker 3: You gotta have us on some time.
Speaker 4: Of course, and if you haven't yet, make sure you cop no Holes Barred getting a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power available now wherever you get books. Thank y'all as well for helping this book become a New York Times best seller. Baby, and then also, if you want more content, if you miss more of the sex, the runch and all the things, it ain't go nowhere. Horrible Decisions is on Patreon, so join us at patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions All y'all. Thank y'all for tuning in to another episode of Decisions Decision, See y'all next week.
Speaker 3: Us hold