Speaker 1: Welcome back to artists on artists and artists on artists this week, pack that Fannie pack, put on some sunscreen, and get ready to smile the whole day. We are talking to actors from theme parks.
Speaker 2: Theme parks are all over this great nation, with not just Disneyland, but water parks and lots of other things as well. And the people who make up these theme parks are the lifeblood of it. They're actors. We talked to them today.
Speaker 1: So sit down and enjoy this exclusive conversation with the actors from Ohio's premier theme park, Gumshin Point.
Speaker 3: Let's listen in.
Speaker 4: Can you can you even believe it?
Speaker 1: In shower today, In shower today, this.
Speaker 3: Is fun.
Speaker 2: This is absolutely fair, real preass is good.
Speaker 3: This is good so great.
Speaker 5: We all came together.
Speaker 2: Face made out of the group chat, made out of the chat exactly. I love the gumption chat, send an employee uniform ideas and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: It's fun as heck.
Speaker 6: I can't believe people want to know about little gumption points. We're making our way up though.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: It's blown up on TikTok. We are all we all work it should I just talk directly to camera. I don't know. Do we look at who?
Speaker 4: Do we look at it? Who do we look at what?
Speaker 2: I can always look at me. My eyes are safe always. If you're ever freaking out, you can make eye contact with me and I'll through.
Speaker 3: You're so amazing in that you should.
Speaker 1: You should be in the park when a kid's having a meltdown, and you will be if you're out of the park, but you're walking in and you see them and you you will freeze him.
Speaker 2: And I say listen, hey, hey, hey, and I see him spiraling. You know, they go, they go in circles.
Speaker 6: Theme park mama intro.
Speaker 2: I am a theme park mama.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 2: My name is Barbara Dupree, and I am I played the Big Gumption ghost, the big Gumption ghost, that is, of course, the friendly ghost who wanders around saying hi to kids, saying hi to adults, making sure everybody's okay. And I am so happy to be here with these fabulous people.
Speaker 3: The literal mayor.
Speaker 2: She's a mama, She's a mama bear, and she was democratically elected.
Speaker 4: Of course, you guys understand at home, like like you know, Disney has all those characters succeless of all those characters, but like Gumption Point, like we kind of like have our own characters.
Speaker 3: It's a very complicated and interesting.
Speaker 1: Lord that I would say, if the inventor of Gumption Point, Ronald Gumption, was alive today, he would be diagnosed with what we call bipolar disorder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they just said up and down.
Speaker 5: Then, just to preface a little bit, so if if I can, so, I played the triple A battery and so my name, my name is, and my name is Talladega.
Speaker 2: Knight, high palate.
Speaker 5: Sometimes, but I played the did I say doubler triple sometimes? Triple A? Yeah, nine volte during Christmas. So we we like to walk around and sometimes I don't know, just mess around with the kids a little bit in a very you know, appropriate kind of way.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's also bouncing over the nine voltes of Christmas.
Speaker 5: The show You Do, Yes, yes, exactly, and so we all get together.
Speaker 3: Is like my favorite.
Speaker 5: He plays the flathead so fahead. Yeah, yeah, phillips head. So but yeah, so that that's me telling.
Speaker 3: Me and you're you're so wise beyond your years. I can't believe what you've accomplished. Yeah, how old are you again.
Speaker 5: I'm fifteen years old.
Speaker 4: Fifteen, yeah, fifteen.
Speaker 2: And I love what you do with your batteries where you will give the kids a tiny little vult.
Speaker 5: Yeah we have a taser and so and it's and it's not but it's fun, right, it's not you know, it's not like police grade.
Speaker 6: But it's like, yeah, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not anything too crazy, but you know, give them a little poke and a little jold and they they love it, they really do.
Speaker 4: It's so fun. It's like so silly to watch. It's so funny, fun great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I I'm so happy. You know, this country has become a lawsuit crazy.
Speaker 2: They get so scared and talk about this country please.
Speaker 1: I mean, and you know I love to, you know, I love to and and the thing is, I was so nervous when everything, you know, a lawsuit, lawsuit, hot coffee, hot coffee.
Speaker 3: Tort reform, blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I said they're going to get rid of the station where we shocked children.
Speaker 3: I said, they're going to get rid of it.
Speaker 4: But still it still stands, still stands.
Speaker 2: You believe in our vision, if you believe in the Shock Station. You have to show support for us on social media and participate in the TikTok trend that's going viral right now, which is a sugar Rush shock volt double header. That's where you again, a Sugar Rush Shock Vault double head. I've said it worse this time, Shock Vault double header. Say that five times fast.
Speaker 3: But I love it.
Speaker 7: I love what you do because you always have a little line, a line of freaky little boys they want.
Speaker 3: To get shocked.
Speaker 6: Interesting.
Speaker 5: So and so what made you say that?
Speaker 7: I wanted to tell you because I like looking at our demographics seeing seeing who get in line for what, because I have most of the mamas and and the babysitters come up to me because I'm the food Court Monster.
Speaker 3: Monster. Well, we've got a named Ghost what was your name?
Speaker 2: You're the Ghost mayor Gump Ghost.
Speaker 4: And then we have food Court Monster, which we've been trying to put a name for, and of course Talladega.
Speaker 2: Nights, the Triple A Battery.
Speaker 4: Well, like we haven't been totally our character names, right, like the actual names that they call you.
Speaker 7: And yeah, no, my name is please come to the food court and buy food.
Speaker 5: Yes, my name is please come to the food court, my food and.
Speaker 7: Then flip, she heardstaunch, she heard very feminine, mister, very fam senior, Senior Gumption. He created me last, believe it or not, because they wanted more people to go to the food court.
Speaker 2: But you don't feel like an add on. There's there's more attached to you. You know, there's there's you know, the food court trading cards where you can collect the trading cards from each little booth in the food card.
Speaker 5: And the kids love it. I love watching them eat. I love watching them just you know, have some fun times like with the family and stuff. And I don't get a lunch break, but it's fun to see them eat and enjoy. No, well you can't.
Speaker 2: You're the star.
Speaker 6: I can't have a lunch break.
Speaker 3: But yeah, maybe you don't have a mouth hole.
Speaker 5: No I can't either, Yes, no, no, no, I'm live.
Speaker 6: So that's that's my I'm live to.
Speaker 3: What I love about the monster of the food court. You know.
Speaker 1: Dan Gumption on his deathbed said, even when they're eating, they need to be smiling. So yes, oh god, she wanted people to be happy every single place because it was, you know, hard for him to be app Sometimes he was really happy because he.
Speaker 3: Was too happy. Because that's what we got all the crazy ideas.
Speaker 5: My mom says, roller goes.
Speaker 3: You get to sing every food court, I.
Speaker 5: Sing off flip.
Speaker 7: I'm doing kind of a whole show over there'll, so y'all could go them over there anytime. And my my actor name. My name is Bubbles. Yeah, yes, Bubbles, y'all. I love you guys much and.
Speaker 6: We love you right back. We love the bubbles flat.
Speaker 4: For Christmas. Hi, yeah, Hi, my name is Tyler, Tyler Dowton.
Speaker 5: And wait, what was the first thing you said?
Speaker 3: Tighter?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Tighter Tyler your w nine. We know your real name is tighter. Yeah, so okay, so mistake.
Speaker 5: And every you've seen it, you can't.
Speaker 3: We've seen.
Speaker 5: To work at Gumption, we've.
Speaker 4: Seen your We all know your social security you guys know, so they pass around social Security number.
Speaker 3: It's pretty fun have to memorize in case there's an accident.
Speaker 4: Thing the mannic is only asking for S S N S. So yeah, so I'm tighter tighter, but I go by Tyler doubt and I am in Fishery World, uh, and I play Sam the Sardine a lot of the year besides Christmas and sometimes fall. Sam the Sardine is kind of like this kookie sardine that kind of like it like goes like, oh, welcome to the fissery. It's like super fun and and I have a lot of fun. And I love when you pop out.
Speaker 2: Of the can in the beginning of the day to start the play.
Speaker 4: So that's hard. They put me in the can like four hours before and they oil you up, and they oil me up. Yeah, I'm an oiled camp.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: A lot of days they use fish mill.
Speaker 5: They vacuum seal you in therecum.
Speaker 4: Seal me in.
Speaker 3: I have a little real can.
Speaker 2: Folks don't know this. It's a real it's a real cat.
Speaker 3: That's what people are showing up for.
Speaker 4: The first person at gumption point gets to open the can and get Sam the Sardine out in the world.
Speaker 5: And there was one day where I think, and I don't know if this is sensitive, but where we forgot the we didn't have the proper opener and you were stuck.
Speaker 4: For so that is sensitive. That's sensitive. Yeah, sensitive, But yeah, I know it's fine. It's sensitive. I was stuck for five hours. The cops have to bring the jaws of life to get me out.
Speaker 1: Of there job, not the silly cops, the jaw breakers of life, those gigantic balls.
Speaker 4: Around them, saw breakers of Well, that's a cop world that we have.
Speaker 7: Five PM because they do the fireworks for Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I just love gumps your point, and I'm loving the love that we're getting on TikTok and all our cookie characters.
Speaker 3: And after the.
Speaker 5: Lawsuit and everything, this is just really nice to have some like positive press because I know that when I, well, when I incapacitated the child and he went into a medically induced coma, a lot of things were not looking too great for us. But then obviously, well his name was Charlie, Charlie or Charlie. It was something effect. I didn't really store it in my memory. You're never wrong, you I'm never wrong, And I say.
Speaker 1: That you shouldn't feel so bad about that. He told him you wanted to do it, and you told him you were going to do it.
Speaker 6: You warned him yes, so at the end of the day he asked for it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So then that's and you said that in court, and you said that in press.
Speaker 4: Believe, he said, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, they remember they were reading in court the transcript he said, put me in a Koma Mama.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I was indicted, but then I was released on bail, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Tighter and problem, Yeah, I bailed. I bailed her out. And then are you like that? You got money?
Speaker 4: I don't have money like that. But my dad does own part of Ohio. Looser, Yeah, looser, looser, Ohio.
Speaker 3: He owns the city. Yeah, Ohio, daddy who owns the city. So hold on a minute.
Speaker 2: Tighter owns looser, Tighter owns looser, Tighter owns looser.
Speaker 4: I don't own it. Tiger's daddy. Looser owns looser, he named owns.
Speaker 7: Looser, and looser owns looser. And come on down to the food court.
Speaker 4: That's fun.
Speaker 5: That was interesting.
Speaker 4: That's a song I've never heard that.
Speaker 5: I think it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Sometimes there's songs about all of us and you don't know when they're coming. But then you walk by the food court, you hear your own name, and it is she goes.
Speaker 5: Walking by, she's hungover.
Speaker 1: That was another Dan gumption thing. Write songs about the employees so they can hear them. Moll they're walking around.
Speaker 6: It's the best part about our community.
Speaker 5: I heard one the other day that was something to the effect and this isn't verbatim, but it was something to the effect of and this isn't like you know, I'm not it's not word for word, but just it's not verbatim, but it's something to the effect of there she there she goes again, shocking kids away. And then they love it too, and they say hooray, hooray. So I just think that's really fun because it's all.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 5: That was paraphrasing.
Speaker 4: And was that word for I would like to ask that now, is it? Was it word for word?
Speaker 6: What I'm just saying? Yeah, No, that that not not.
Speaker 4: Okay because I got I got confused because I've heard it, but it wasn't work.
Speaker 5: It wasn't word for it because it sounded pretty. I took a little bread of liberty there. But I think something can sound similar but not the word for words.
Speaker 6: Right in rhyming is so for interpretation.
Speaker 4: Is notoriously upper interpretation is.
Speaker 2: Well, I remember your big rhyme, the rhym front fest who got into.
Speaker 4: Fest? Okay, So like April fifteenth is rhyme fast point, Yeah, it's when all the blackberries are ripe. And so we decided that like part of the Gumption Point history. You know, a lot of gumshy Point is based on the kind of this area of Ohio, and like the land and so like the blackberries are ripe, and so we have rhyme fest. You pick the blackberries, and whoever rhymes the best gets the blast.
Speaker 2: Festes whoever Yeah, and then there's there's it's whoever was the best. There are awards for who can rode the longest, awards for most creative creative. And I remember you two were getting into a screaming match because one of you thought that fish with rest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I will say, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 5: I will say that sounds like a round spill.
Speaker 3: And I'm at the camp.
Speaker 1: But you can make something round like anything, right, you can make world camp. That's what I'm trying to help you out. You know what, introduce your camp all right yourself?
Speaker 3: Hi guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well we talked about a lot of the lands here, right. We have fish land, fishery, fishery, we got battery land.
Speaker 3: We got the food court, we've got ghost Land, and we'll get into it.
Speaker 1: I of course run uh great, uh, the great FBI conspiracy land, Yes, where everyone is out to.
Speaker 3: Get you there.
Speaker 2: This is a fun land filled with fun and dread, fun filled with dread. There are numbers mysteriously everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of time developing this lam the I'm the dread and inspector and it's really fun. And I and I and I know everything about you, and I know what I'm gonna do to you, and I'm gonna take you away.
Speaker 6: But those staff members are working hard, y'all.
Speaker 7: They get your names, even the Churo guy, they get your names before you come in. So then when you come up and he adds your face and he goes, hello, Miranda would black Chiro.
Speaker 3: And then Miranda gets shaken in her boots.
Speaker 2: You ever seen pluribus, it's very very Hello Carol.
Speaker 1: Just to shout out the Chiro guys, because I love those guys. I love Vincente, I love I love Louisa. They're so fun. What's so interesting about those guys They know the last time you ate a sure up, they looked it.
Speaker 3: Up and that's in the bonder too. So it's the first in nine years. Are you excited?
Speaker 1: And so what they want you to feel like, what Dan Gomshould wanted you to feel like, was everyone's out to get you. You are not safe. Everyone knows something about you. You're in trouble.
Speaker 5: But then how fun to go from that.
Speaker 3: To ghost Land.
Speaker 5: You really understood the contrasts of life, right, It's like you hit yourself with the hammer because it feels so good when you.
Speaker 2: Stop, exactly the salty and the sweet.
Speaker 5: I think this land is where you go for that contrast of life. And then so when you're when you're done, you know, being frisked, you know.
Speaker 7: You really saying you hit yourself so hard with the hammer it feels.
Speaker 3: Gooding his dog.
Speaker 6: Yes, So it's not verbatim, it's not for word.
Speaker 5: It's not word for word.
Speaker 6: No, not what I just said. But okay, okay, if it's not word for word, what is It's.
Speaker 5: Something to the effect of It's something to the effect of. This is just a paraphrase of it, right, but actual quote. Right, So what what what I was saying is, well, I just don't know. What I was saying though before that was that it's you know, you're being frisked down, you're maybe even naked. Sometimes maybe you have to cough twice, and I know that happened to you. But so, but so when you leave, you're like, Wow, this is really great because now I'm not being frisked and pat down, and maybe even.
Speaker 3: All the other lands seem a lot brighter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we have a lot of fun other lands too. We got caught candy Land and Blurry World as well.
Speaker 6: I love the Blurry World.
Speaker 4: The effects of Blurry World.
Speaker 2: They wanted to mimic the effect of a d MT dosage where it goes fast and then as soon as you're out of Blurry World, you're like, whoa again the contrary world even happened.
Speaker 7: I always go, I'll take a ship in the bathrooms that blurry will because no one uses those bad What are you thinking about?
Speaker 6: It is scary as ship and blurry the bathrooms. I've never been.
Speaker 5: I'm not allowed.
Speaker 2: Well, this is such an interesting thing about it's too disoriented disoriented battery is scary.
Speaker 3: We don't want We got to know where the shock is at all times. Yes, you have to know.
Speaker 5: No, that's and then and then that's the amputee of eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh no, and he named himself.
Speaker 2: That he named himself, that he named himself.
Speaker 6: He said it in court, you said it in the brass shirts.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, you're proud of it.
Speaker 5: It's his, it's his.
Speaker 1: He said, nothing is ever a mistake in his life. He was one of those guys with that great attitude. Yeah, and he owned it. He's too, but he.
Speaker 4: Owned he but he owned it to own it exactly. One of my favorite lands that like not a lot of people talk about what we end up spending a lot of time and is I'm in my sixties, let's get into gardening land. That's like my favorite.
Speaker 3: I love that you can kind.
Speaker 4: Of see they got breakfast.
Speaker 3: That's the only place in the park to get breakfast.
Speaker 2: And there's a part in that in that land where you can shout to your off screen husband in the house herb so it and you can shout herb and you almost hear someone coming out going what.
Speaker 3: Almost almost almost hear it.
Speaker 2: You can feel the feeling of almost hearing something. You can't get that anywhere else.
Speaker 3: And guys, I know, I've seen a lot of hacks online. There is no herb.
Speaker 1: That's a sound effect and it's almost a sound effect, so there's nobody behind the scenes, there's nothing going on.
Speaker 3: We don't cast a herd.
Speaker 1: We don't cast a herb because historically herb didn't exist. Yes, Dan Gumpshen got into a relationship with a man that left him and he would guarden every day, will come back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he was a man. Yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 5: Uh you know Tally Talladega.
Speaker 3: So men can love men sometimes.
Speaker 4: I've been I've been trying to explain this to her like a lot, like what do you get it?
Speaker 3: She just does?
Speaker 7: She just not.
Speaker 3: It's not filled with hate. It's filled with confusion.
Speaker 5: I'm just confused.
Speaker 3: She's confused. I don't know. I don't feel like there's any hatred.
Speaker 6: They were friends though, huh, well they were, but they Yeah.
Speaker 2: So sometimes there're two men could be more than friends, right.
Speaker 3: Well, think guys. You guys know talies dungue out like that.
Speaker 5: We know.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, have you seen do.
Speaker 5: You have a name?
Speaker 3: If you like mother man? Have you seen I like men? Have you seen Modern Family?
Speaker 6: I'm not allowed to watch television?
Speaker 2: Shoot it's okay, okay.
Speaker 3: What's the most well known shoot?
Speaker 2: Producers know? That's that's that's fifteen, can't well? Modern Family?
Speaker 6: Yes, like Sesame Street, Burden, Ernie.
Speaker 5: They were special friends, yes, ye, yes, they never kissed, so I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It was sort of implied to the.
Speaker 1: Imagine if they did, and then these so two men can if they want to.
Speaker 6: So if they wanted to, they could hunh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. Confusion gone.
Speaker 5: But if so I wanted to kiss a man, I could too, hunh yeah yeah straight, I'm no.
Speaker 6: Tally tally your confusion and knows no bound.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if the shocks are going in, do you receive a.
Speaker 4: Little shock back.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it's on the forehead. That's the prefer her cortex. That's bad. I feel like you know.
Speaker 7: The park so well, but when there's a new development, new information feels like it gets it's hard.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't have a pituitary gland.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't know that.
Speaker 2: So you so you were permanently locked in as a child brain ride the pituitary bruh.
Speaker 4: Well she's fifteen, so she Okay, I just getting shocked, baby.
Speaker 7: I think you should you should come on and you should play food Core Monster or something. I think you should take a break because I do think the shock factor.
Speaker 6: I'm just not allowed in any other section of the park. Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: It is a liability.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always try to come visit you and your sel I just.
Speaker 5: Can't because I have to be ground at all times, and the only land that has rubber floors is the land that I'm in, because if you step on actual ground, actually could I could very well shock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there was that one day that you saved. The day our entire park we lost power and you hooked yourself up.
Speaker 4: Your head in.
Speaker 2: You blogged your head circuit breaker, and you jolted the entire park away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you stuck your head right in there like a dang officer.
Speaker 3: Of the law.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They were doing the magic show. The great doc So was doing the magic show.
Speaker 4: Oh, the great dog his magic. Sometimes I am truly crazy.
Speaker 1: When he picks her in the person and shows pictures of them from government surveillance, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: You never know where he's going to come from. He like reveals their credit card for me. Yes, everyone, number by number, sixty numbers in a row. It's awesome, And you saved the show. It was so amazing.
Speaker 1: I did want to bring up, you know, the behind the scenes. Look, I know what you're thinking. Sounds like you're living in fairy tale. Sounds like all of us are living in an absolute dream life, And in many ways we are but there are some not so glamorous sides of the theme park world. And you know, I always walking on I got this could be a sitcom.
Speaker 3: Could you've been trying to get that sitcom off the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got that funding though from that guy I did.
Speaker 3: That was for my knee surgery.
Speaker 7: Oh he got funding from from a guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So this guy gave me fifty thousand dollars to fix my knee.
Speaker 4: Who is he just pissing? I mean he was so upset at you for I mean he was intrusive.
Speaker 1: He just like, you gotta fix that knee. I don't have an issue with my knee, and I still don't. I mean, it's fine, it's weird.
Speaker 7: Was weird, but I say, yeah, our our park has a lot of weird stuff. It's got some hidden mickeys. It does have the hidden trampolines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're weird.
Speaker 7: Right when you're walking, if you don't know where, they're.
Speaker 2: Greeted with a surprise trampoline. It's a crazy experience.
Speaker 3: Everyone always asks how many hidden trampolines are there?
Speaker 7: Four hundred and fifty And also to the people that are trying to spread their families. If you have a loved one and you're spreading their ashes. People come to Gumption Point, Yeah, we want to do that, and they're trying to find the trampolines to do that at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so stop it. Sorry, we need to address this.
Speaker 1: There's only twenty five trampolines you can do that on at Gumption Point.
Speaker 3: Don't do it on the other ones. You're not elected.
Speaker 4: Because what happens is somebody will step bounce bunch of somebody's ashes in their face.
Speaker 2: Right, you need to specifically hit and the trampolines that have a vacuum underneath. Yes, that suck up the ashes and make them go where the streak there's.
Speaker 7: A yellow line, there's mark they are ash safe zone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, yes, yes.
Speaker 4: A lot of people you know, always messages you guys like must like go crazy when the park closest. Like, so I thought it would be fun to kind of talk about, you know.
Speaker 5: Like after hour.
Speaker 7: After I'll say it, we have stickers on our lockers.
Speaker 1: I bet you don't look at us the same way now because you know we got stickers on our locker.
Speaker 5: And one day, one day when I if I ever leave the park, I think that maybe I'll get a place of my own.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's an after dark thought. Okay, hashtag gumption after dark.
Speaker 1: After details are doing a gumption after dark one K, so you guys gotta come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One, it's like a five K, but it's a lot shorter the park case six hundred feet.
Speaker 7: I'll say it's a sprint.
Speaker 3: It's a sprint.
Speaker 7: I'll say a gumption after dark thought. I need water, and which I had some during the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good.
Speaker 5: Wish, that water.
Speaker 2: I have ab gumption after dark thought. And it's that I have started smelling weed.
Speaker 4: Where where my star smoking it?
Speaker 2: I am? You can't smoke weed, I am.
Speaker 6: You can know we put the pesticides down.
Speaker 5: They shouldn't be growing.
Speaker 4: Oh so fifteen or a brain thing, it's one of the other.
Speaker 2: Be talking to her like brain damage, or should I.
Speaker 8: Be talking to her like kids, you're twenty seven, you're changing her.
Speaker 5: So I love you all the same.
Speaker 2: So this is no peer pressure to help or know that felt great?
Speaker 3: She likes it.
Speaker 2: So if you like that weed is sort of a medicinal plant.
Speaker 5: I've done. I've done pesticides before, you've done pesticide, done them.
Speaker 4: God, pesticide. Larry's given her the pesticide.
Speaker 7: Supposed to be a Halloween thing for a week, and he can't get.
Speaker 4: Out eradication, World, eradication, eradication.
Speaker 5: There. I can't believe you smoke weed?
Speaker 3: Well, she smells weed? Can I ask you? Do you? Do you light the joint and sit it down? Or do you let other people smoke? And are you walking by a kind of locker?
Speaker 4: Now that's funky, right?
Speaker 2: I did well, I said, and I said what I meant, I smell weed. I am smelling it currently. I am addicted to the smell of weed.
Speaker 4: I think that means you're getting high if you are smelling.
Speaker 2: Weed smoking it. I'm smelling. I'm smelling it and I feel good after.
Speaker 4: So how close is it when you when you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sitting next to a little diffuser situation. My cousin knows more about this than I.
Speaker 3: There is your cousin. That's all good. Clear it up with her.
Speaker 2: She'll come to pick me up. She'll explain all about it. It's this really fun thing shaped like a tube, and then there's stuff coming out.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I never want to be high at gumption point because because of the the FBI looking out for you is very scary, scari off the shocking. There's so many scary things. That's what makes our it makes our park so popular. Morell of week, Yes, we absolutely as.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I think what's hard is so much of the park is hard if you're high. Blurry World is awesome, So.
Speaker 4: Blurry World gets really really actually distinct.
Speaker 7: Is ever you're walking in Blurry Worlds, you accidentally land on a trampoline with actions on it in your face, then you fall down, run into a fifteen year old with brain damage.
Speaker 3: And then you're a food courtland.
Speaker 6: It's a great day and it's great for the family.
Speaker 2: I smelled weed before going into Blurry World.
Speaker 3: On top.
Speaker 4: The worst, the worst place to be high is the FBI.
Speaker 3: It's a bad one. Yes, I will say.
Speaker 4: Those paranoias come through, and half of your job is to go are you high?
Speaker 1: I do that, you're high. I know you're high. We all know you're high. We all see what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Nightmare, nightmare, nightmare. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like kind of like a wild West town where we have one of those showdown shows, but it's me the FBI, and then there's somebody that is fully fully in a mirror outfit so that it looks like you are being.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's part.
Speaker 7: We should talk about the changes that happened during all the week. Because if the island is all the same except they're on stilts, yes, are high.
Speaker 2: You're high, and I can see you. You're being weird right now. You're being weird.
Speaker 1: Yes, when the fishery we pump in stinky smells rotten fish.
Speaker 4: Again, it's just it's it's all oral factory. Yeah, fish in your mouth up smelly every day.
Speaker 6: It's end up very smelly.
Speaker 4: No matter how much I scrub, I still smell like fish, that kind of fish.
Speaker 6: She just kind of wears a tie.
Speaker 2: I wear a tie for Halloween because it's formal. It's my day, you know what I mean. I turn into Bridezilla on Halloween.
Speaker 3: You're a different person.
Speaker 2: I have to apologize for Halloween Mama Bear because she is nasty.
Speaker 7: I love when the batteries become pumpkin pie and you get fine.
Speaker 6: Well one one day and this is not you know, your fault.
Speaker 5: But I did get in a little bit of trouble and you did unplug me for two weeks.
Speaker 3: Yes, you did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah much, I want to apologize to you.
Speaker 5: Right, No, and it's completely my fault. And you made it very obvious that it was such because I was talking out of place and I should not have done that.
Speaker 2: Look that is Halloween Bradzilla talking. I as your friend right now. I would never unplug you, honey, And that you.
Speaker 5: Like hid the charging doc. I was kind of like a room that at home.
Speaker 2: And I mailed it to someone else and then I made a series of riddles. Saw that it wasn't nice, and I wasn't being a girl's girl at that time. So I just want to say I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yes, because girls on Girl Sorry, girls support girls.
Speaker 4: Girls became a pervert girls on people know this.
Speaker 1: Dan gumption actually is weirdly, I's so facto responsible for the invention lube, and people didn't know that. I just don't know how he did that, because it's one of those things where he was he said, there's got to be a way to make this better, and everyone said, don't put that in me.
Speaker 2: God, there's gotta be like that. I mean, to be honest, it's sort of he was listening to women, right.
Speaker 5: I think he somewhat from your show because you had a hard time slipping out of the tin can and he was saying, oh, you know, what could we do to help you? And he went through different types of oils and then and he just a moment, yeah right, and then.
Speaker 2: You came from sardines first.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it's what we say in the fishery. I kind of have to say, well, lube came from sardines first, and every kind of gets grossed out. And a lot of people coming to the fishery.
Speaker 3: You, I would say, you're the least populated land.
Speaker 4: Very smelly. Yeah, left with these animatronic things that I believe are coming alive.
Speaker 1: You're kind of the tom Town of the gumption world. What's that about the animatonics?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nothing, just sometimes sometimes I'm left there smelling my own smell for hours and hours and hours all alone. And sometimes the animatronics, I do believe, move on their own. The the trout one time said something to me that I will never forget and I cannot repeat. I cannot.
Speaker 3: As your cousin is too political.
Speaker 4: My cousin, I didn't tell her cousin a good guy before.
Speaker 1: Literally, I do have a gumption. After dark thought, I was thinking about that myself. I well, this is kind of scary, but I haven't said it yet.
Speaker 3: I'm just getting right. I'm nervous about park closures.
Speaker 1: And I saw some stuff about maybe some layoffs and they might be closing a land.
Speaker 3: What land would they close? It couldn't be the fisher I couldn't been. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It couldn't be. It couldn't be hold On, that couldn't be.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you the land. And I think you guys are going to be okay. It's Old Korea land Old.
Speaker 5: I don't think I can be okay with that, right, guys, we can't be okay with them closing it. No, I just think we should stand up for that park.
Speaker 3: I think Korea.
Speaker 5: It would just feel weird if we were all excited about Old Korea closing, right, guys.
Speaker 3: It's to me, I'm a little It's a little tricky.
Speaker 1: Do you I support old the idea of Old Korea, which is obviously an outdated and offensive version of Korea.
Speaker 3: The pre war Yeah, pre war pre Korean War celebration of support culture appropriation in the theme.
Speaker 1: Park's idea of Korea based on a book he read.
Speaker 3: The book was Gone with the Wind.
Speaker 1: Don't know how that made so it's tricky antebellum Korea.
Speaker 2: It's really actually what tricky for as actors to navigate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you see, both of it is fraud.
Speaker 3: I don't understand what. But we're gonna end up firing so many of our Korean actors. Yeah, that's the hard that's the.
Speaker 6: Hard part is what I have.
Speaker 5: That's what I was going to say before you, is that I think politically I'm not okay with furlowing people who deserve.
Speaker 4: A job going to they it could be that they get hired again.
Speaker 1: It's they're gonna be using a classic furlough this part.
Speaker 2: We've all been furloughed at Toms.
Speaker 7: Yes, loves to flu the clam chowder bowls too much. They just said we're gonna furlough. Yeah, so much.
Speaker 6: So I'm back here on a volunteer basis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your.
Speaker 2: Guys's favorite furlough activity. I memorized all the world's capitals.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fun, that's fun. I tried every snickerdodle in town a lot. No, it didn't in a day, you know, I was on the furloughed for a day.
Speaker 5: I made leather. You that's quite hard to do that do.
Speaker 7: You already have to hide a lot of the things you don't know about bubbles.
Speaker 6: Bubbles is interesting.
Speaker 3: What how did you come up with?
Speaker 4: Did you come up with?
Speaker 5: No one comes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one comes up with their life.
Speaker 4: I will say, I do feel like some people come up with their laugh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like maybe sorry, did you say bikers.
Speaker 7: Said Bikersers come up with bikers?
Speaker 6: Bikers do come up with their last Yeah?
Speaker 7: Would you open some weeds somewhere? Because I feel like I'm smelling it?
Speaker 3: Are you smelling? Smelling a little? Not how we works, especially if you're merely the scent. What's your favorite furlough activity?
Speaker 5: I memorized the to be or not to be monologue from Shakespeare? What did you do?
Speaker 4: I got into windsurfing?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is really interesting.
Speaker 3: Did you go to that indoor center?
Speaker 4: Here in the middle of an indoor windsurfing center, It's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's behind the color of my mind.
Speaker 4: The fail compilations that that place is producing is insane. Wind in the air. It is both skydiving and surfing, blowing.
Speaker 3: Wind at these people with a windsurf who've never done it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I do feel like I'm in some sort of surrenst inception like thing when I go there, because they're doing at the same time.
Speaker 3: There's somebody windsurfing next to somebody mid air and I'm like, where are we.
Speaker 4: Figure? It's so fun. I love it so much. It's amazing, And yeah, it was one of my favorite for low activities.
Speaker 5: All right, we talked about whole week.
Speaker 7: Now let's talk about Christmas time at bolt Christmas.
Speaker 3: Christmas we don't do a lot. Actually, it's kind of the same.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it is non Bolts time to shattering time.
Speaker 4: Batter Stand's most fearful time was Christmas. It was Chris so scared, it was. It was very down, I would say in this.
Speaker 5: And so I think it's sort of stemmed from will a variety of things, of course, but not to waste time here. It was.
Speaker 6: It's stemmed from wanting to bring light to the world.
Speaker 5: And I think that is word for word, that's what, that's what. Thank you so much for saying that. And I also think that when right and so right, and so thank you. And so what I was going to say is that we were going to go with just a light show, you know, where we all dance around and do lights and such, but we said, well, why don't we get to the root of the light, and why why don't we get to the root of the source of the light. And I know you know this well as my partner in crime, stopadd and crime. And so instead of just instead of the excuse me, instead.
Speaker 3: Of my partner is talking, excuse me, my partner in crime is talking.
Speaker 2: Instead of just the excuse me, she's coming up with a new lights.
Speaker 5: Instead of just the instead of just the housing of the light, be the light.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: So essentially what it looks like is you plug in exposed blue oil, you bluetooth and exposed tesla coil on top of an inverted Christmas tree that is not decorated.
Speaker 5: And that's how the Germans do it. Yeah, yeah, and I try to take inspiration from them anytime I can't.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because old German world.
Speaker 6: And that has since been old.
Speaker 4: Yeah we lost that.
Speaker 5: They lost, to be honest, they lost.
Speaker 3: It's pre pre World War One Germany. It's it's Preussia vibes. Yeah, it's pressure. Yeah, pressure lives, you know.
Speaker 1: I would also say one of my favorite things is to celebrate you know, Dan Gumpshin's Christmas. They replace all the food vendors in the park with day old leftovers. Yes, and you can get them anywhere and you.
Speaker 7: Could drop them off you want your mama's cooking, Yes.
Speaker 5: You could drop like a salvation army.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, we will take your day old food and we will sell it for forty dollars.
Speaker 6: Yes, we love enough charge.
Speaker 7: We all get in line in the microwave and I'm I'm standing on the microwave.
Speaker 5: And there's one microwave to there's only one.
Speaker 3: I mean, so microwave Hooters. Yeah, you guys know the way Hooters dance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm the microwave back.
Speaker 4: The food court monster comes alive that day.
Speaker 2: It's really fun.
Speaker 1: Can I ask about super fans? You know, we have these people the world of social media. We love you guys, Thank you for coming to support Gumption Point.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thumped gum feed Some sometimes people read that on like gum feed.
Speaker 7: They're trying to find herb. They're trying to find the FBI.
Speaker 3: So they're trying to grill. They're trying.
Speaker 1: They've gotten so comfortable with us as characters and they come up filming tiktoks, Yeah, and they start asking us things.
Speaker 3: They start trying to force that they have a relationship with.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's parasocial.
Speaker 3: It's parasocial. It's a little weird.
Speaker 5: I have people that that actually make their own cost plays. It's almost like a gumption bound where they dress as a watch battery. And to me that's that's a sight and it's not the same. And to me it's like who you trying to be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really weird. And again we are very pro gumption bounding. We've said this before. Just not blurry world. You can't come blurry, Come.
Speaker 4: Blurry, tolery, come, don't confusing.
Speaker 7: Please, I don't even care if it's your kidney stroller. He cannot come blurry. It's amazing what you were able to do. But please do not come blurry.
Speaker 3: It's amazing you've done that. We wish we could do that.
Speaker 5: At our part to say I was even just don't come is what I would try to say.
Speaker 3: If you can come.
Speaker 4: Blurry, don't come.
Speaker 7: Don't come if you want to be a blurry world. We have auditions open call once a year.
Speaker 2: Oh and the blurry cast is wild.
Speaker 3: They don't party.
Speaker 1: Well, you also you know it's blurry auditions because you can't find a fucking spot in the parking lot and nobody's parked in a normal spot.
Speaker 3: They're all.
Speaker 7: Like when those waymos all powered off and you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know it's auditioned for blurry World. When you go in the break room and the coffees turned up all out.
Speaker 4: There's a huge Kenemy issue in blurry World, a huge.
Speaker 7: With mister Gump ship no no, no, no, no, that was his wife. Was youa Georgia the horses which we got to talk about the Georgia outback houses, which is the lady bathroom.
Speaker 4: So the one car Dan Gumps dedicated to his wife was the outback bathrooms.
Speaker 2: And historical sources say that Georgia was his muse, you know, and so he finally found this ode to her, which were these gorgeous out back bathrooms.
Speaker 5: What the park?
Speaker 7: Can you go to a lady's room and there's drash shampoo in there?
Speaker 5: Yes, and there's gloss there and.
Speaker 1: The kangaroo we have live Australian animals in the outback houses.
Speaker 5: Makes the blurry world. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One time a walmbat got into the Blurry World and it freaked everybody.
Speaker 4: The coconut crab spider they have in outback bathrooms is in Georgia.
Speaker 3: Georgia was to.
Speaker 5: The superfu.
Speaker 7: Hey hold pause for the episode for one quick second, so we can tell you about something special that helps us and helps you.
Speaker 2: Angela. Did you know there's a place where you could get bonus content and extra episodes and never before seen stuff And it's for the lo low price of three, five or ten dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: And I could see these people that are putting on crazy voices be themselves and have a funny conversation.
Speaker 2: And you could find out why Angela got us this gift for Christmas.
Speaker 7: For Christmas, Lincoln Bio, join our Patreon right now, go there, right now.
Speaker 6: I like how Disneyland fans trade pins.
Speaker 3: I think it's weird.
Speaker 5: The Gemps fans are trading ribbon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you all can be more creative.
Speaker 3: And they wear them all around their neck like that weird scary story.
Speaker 5: Well, I've seen some pins, but it's more they don't have the backings. So right, it's just right to the skin, which is good. And I wear mine with honor and pride. But at some point, right and so and then the scar tissue so you can't necessarily take them out tally, so you can't trade them. Do you have parents, No, I'm a bastard.
Speaker 2: Do have parents?
Speaker 6: I have sexy parents.
Speaker 1: You're a homeschool bastard.
Speaker 5: No, No, I went to public school. Sexy parents.
Speaker 4: I do not know.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 5: I was a bastard orphan child, and I'm a bastard of the park. I was born in this park, and I was granted free tuition for admission.
Speaker 4: For the chart for the Yes, guys, I don't know, because like every time, like because we're like partners in crime, like we got to spend a lot of time together. Every day she tells me a different origin story. Yes, like every day.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm worried about your brain, and that's what makes me worry about who's taking care of you that.
Speaker 5: Well, it's more I take care of myself, and so I do these brain scans.
Speaker 6: It's a it's an iPad app that I bought and you can hold it up.
Speaker 5: Continue yes, thank you, And you can hold it up to your brain. You can actually see that it's okay.
Speaker 6: There's no purchases the on the iPad, but it's iPad air.
Speaker 2: There's no in app purchases.
Speaker 5: But it was to nine so you don't have to buy it, yeah, just to buy and so when you hold it up you can see that everything's just Okay.
Speaker 3: This is why you.
Speaker 6: Rubbed your head up against a printer the other night.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that's to charge it, to charge the iPad app. Yeah, you're charging your head is amazing.
Speaker 3: App requires its own juice.
Speaker 5: Yes, Bluetooth, of course its.
Speaker 3: Juice.
Speaker 6: Yes, I worry about you, Tally, I'll say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tally, I am worried. And now the Bluetooth connection does make sense. I think my AirPod sinked to your brain the other day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I had to.
Speaker 6: I had to unpair them for I have to disconnect and forget the device.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard what did you hear?
Speaker 3: I heard? Wait, why don't we plug it in now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's like my mother is located in Texas. My mother is located in a mall in Texas.
Speaker 5: Okay, is this what I heard?
Speaker 4: Sorry in your in her head and heard It's just like doctor Carlson, my mother is located in Texas. My mother is located in Texas. That's what you heard from her brain.
Speaker 2: That's what I've heard from your brain.
Speaker 5: It was playing. I don't even hear that well.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask maybe if we could hear the other way.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted to talk to a Bluetooth device, and so this is so exciting.
Speaker 5: Can you listen in to her phone?
Speaker 6: I can do a reverse center as to.
Speaker 4: Her brain or phone.
Speaker 3: It's phone, right, because you're gonna give your phone to.
Speaker 5: Her world.
Speaker 4: You she's going to say what she hears on her.
Speaker 2: Phone's going to say, phone is playing in your brain?
Speaker 8: Okay, ready, an, I think my phone's opened in TikTok. I heard a lot of things. I think I heard some. I heard the dueling notification your pair phrasing that was one.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, should we rub your head? I can't possibly do word for work. I don't know what that would even look like. No, that's so fair. Yes, And then I also heard some I guess, I guess you could call it some like you know when I'm and this isn't this is un paraphrasing, but you know, when you connect to like a construction zone, yeah, like the construction driving bass, like a construction zone.
Speaker 6: You can hear what they're saying.
Speaker 3: Connect to a constructional. We got to get your add a gumption point. You need you need medicals paraphrasing.
Speaker 5: Yes, and that's where that maybe where maybe there's information loss because I'm only I'm cutting out a few words.
Speaker 2: Kelly, can you hear bulldozers?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, I hear the men that are operating the bulldozers, just you know, a little to the left, the deeper stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that sounds like an actual quote.
Speaker 5: That sounds word for words.
Speaker 4: Well, you know both those.
Speaker 3: That was and that was by.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: But of course I'm parap I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Maybe that is uncanny.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'm just being bubbles, but I think gumption point is unsafe.
Speaker 4: What's unsafe about it?
Speaker 5: I think they're there for low you. Okay, they might furlow me.
Speaker 3: I'll make another belt.
Speaker 2: Not if we save it. I think we can save it.
Speaker 3: It's not in danger.
Speaker 4: You can save it.
Speaker 3: Here's a ghost out.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, do you hear someone over the walkie?
Speaker 3: We have to talk about walke.
Speaker 1: Remember remember this, there's some popcorn in my ass.
Speaker 4: Stop making fun of me, Stop making funny.
Speaker 3: Genuine there was genuine I needed.
Speaker 1: Bro, there was pop in your fucking ass.
Speaker 2: Honey, you said you had popcorn in your ass.
Speaker 4: We laughed, everybody, everybody, there is an emergency.
Speaker 3: Calease help you guys, say what's wrong? He said, I can't talk about it.
Speaker 4: You guys said you have to talk about And I said, oh, there's a popcorn in my ass. You guys will not let it go.
Speaker 5: And he was paraphrasing, so who knows, Yeah, he knows.
Speaker 4: Don't paraphrase, But I actually said, yes, okay, there's some caramel popcorn in my ass?
Speaker 7: Was cattle corn?
Speaker 5: Musick flack?
Speaker 3: Weirdo? Popcorn stuck in my ass?
Speaker 5: I have a walking talking memory.
Speaker 7: Ready, Uh did he just say he had popcorn in his ass?
Speaker 4: After?
Speaker 3: We have to let this moment go. It was it was right after that happened.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and you said that, Okay, I didn't put it in my ass.
Speaker 3: Thanks for remember sat down in the can and there was a.
Speaker 4: Ton of caramel popcorn there.
Speaker 5: And you have to think of everyone else involved too, because it wasn't just him there. Someone had to get it out. So I would just appreciate if we could all just have some sensitivity surrounding the subject.
Speaker 3: Well, that is, they wanted to Yeah, you wanted to.
Speaker 6: You said any court, and I didn't say it.
Speaker 5: I didn't say I didn't say I wanted to. I said that I would if I had to, and you said you don't have to, and I was already in.
Speaker 3: So now you quote it yourself, I would for the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Well that's my favorite walking memory. I can't get this popcorn out of your ass.
Speaker 3: Go. I mean, I can't believe.
Speaker 1: But wait, why were you doing that if not to tell all of us because talking.
Speaker 5: To him, well, I think it was more of a I wanted us to all be in the moment. I thought you were right behind me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 5: I thought you all were right behind me and I and then I look back and I'm in the I'm in the you know, cavity, and I don't see anyone else, and I'm like, what the heck?
Speaker 1: So no, I was across town, was at a telling this girl whose keatson eared was how she was gonna die.
Speaker 2: Oh you got a remote gig.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's nice that it's assumption corporate events. They can hire us.
Speaker 2: Out corporate sands, all these men in dark cloaks and sunglasses. Details about that.
Speaker 1: We did team building at a pharmaceutical company in the day and it freaked them out.
Speaker 2: How hard they lowered the price of insulin because they felt so guilty and.
Speaker 3: Weird they watched us. That's a gumption win.
Speaker 2: That's a gumption win.
Speaker 3: It's all just gumption stuff.
Speaker 2: This is just as gumption stuff.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Look, what is a message that you would say to all those people out there who haven't been to Gumption yet? Because we got to get more people in the doors.
Speaker 5: It's fun.
Speaker 2: It is fun here, it's fun.
Speaker 8: We like it.
Speaker 1: We actually are having a promotion right now. If you bring two coke cans to Gumption Point, I will drink them and give you a.
Speaker 6: Big hug and the parking lot that's before you get in the park.
Speaker 3: That's really great. I'll come out. I love coke, I love cooking.
Speaker 7: And at McDonald's right now, you can go through the dollar Man you and you'll get you could play the their their monopoly game where you have Monopoly, and one of them has a picture of Gumption.
Speaker 3: Point, and so you need to keep that look out for that.
Speaker 2: You can put it on your laptop and work about it yours.
Speaker 4: In the fishery world, we're currently doing a promotion.
Speaker 3: You buy three about the promotion.
Speaker 4: So if you buy three King salmon, you get the fourth one for free. Three Kings salmon, you get a carry.
Speaker 6: You guys hear about this crazy promotion that they're doing at fish World.
Speaker 3: So do it right now.
Speaker 6: We got a rubber face against the camera or something.
Speaker 5: I'm running running up, chargerr up.
Speaker 3: So I'm talking. So I am trying to explain it.
Speaker 6: So I wait you to talking about the promotion.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I did explain.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we partners in crimes, sometimes getting a tussle, So I'm explaining it. Actually, So what it is is like if you buy three King.
Speaker 5: Salmon, basically it's you buy two King sandwiches, you get the third one half priced only if you buy another fourth one for full price.
Speaker 4: You know, popcorn?
Speaker 5: No, please?
Speaker 2: What do you popcorn every day.
Speaker 5: Of the Look at me.
Speaker 2: Popcorn?
Speaker 5: And we're not gonna make.
Speaker 3: Please? How far up was it up your ass that you couldn't do it yourself?
Speaker 4: I'm in the stern word was in my I don't know where my stern I was in the fish costs horses up your ass?
Speaker 3: You don't know where your sternam is?
Speaker 5: I'm five to three, So yes, and the real is I, yes, I do you have any bath?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Do you have any battery promotions going on?
Speaker 5: We have a triple A we if one left because the promotion have been selling like hotcakes.
Speaker 2: The promotion. So you're selling a promotion and.
Speaker 5: Sort of like it's car company, and it's sort of like think you it's sort of like if you were to if you were to visualize that, and we're back, if you were to sort of visualize it and maybe help me out here, it's almost like and I think you know this well, it's shaped sort of like like a pyramid sort of situation, and so if you were to, you know, buying at the bottom, why would I know?
Speaker 4: So this is how it works.
Speaker 5: If you find maybe one day you'll be able to get to the top. So if you buy a battery, let's say, what did it.
Speaker 4: Basically it's like it's a period. If you buy at the bottom, then you can like sometimes get to the top. So basically how that works is the promotion is the battery.
Speaker 6: The battery. So what you do is you buy at the bottom and then.
Speaker 4: You can work your way to the top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why are you saying each other's things? Twice?
Speaker 5: Auditioned for blurry Land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we do have that.
Speaker 1: I think we're looking for new people to ride those bicycles that are tied together at the front, that face each other, high.
Speaker 5: Up ones, the tall ones, the one big wheel, one.
Speaker 4: Petty that go back and forth. Yeah yeah, really take you know, really stretched? What blurry meant?
Speaker 6: Yeah, at the end of the day, what does blurry mean to you? What does gumption mean to you?
Speaker 4: In blurred lines? Plays constantly in blurry world.
Speaker 2: It's a good song. A shame what the lyrics are.
Speaker 4: But because.
Speaker 3: We were we wrote down our favorite beats in our favorite tunes recently. That's not just a song. And then she this is one of my favorite tunes, but my least favorite lyric.
Speaker 2: No, it's funny how one thing can be take me to church.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't, I don't. I've been told that it's about something that I didn't think it was about. And so I think I was listening to it in the gaze of it just being a nice like a religious song. So and so I was singing it in my in our church choir. And and I know you remember this well because you were singing it with me and so, but then I.
Speaker 3: Was told that it may just be about our church choir. I'm hooked.
Speaker 5: It's like a pyramid.
Speaker 3: It's the same kind of situation how it works the church.
Speaker 4: It's like, so you start at the bottom, pew boy, pew boy, and I'm working my way up slowly to I'm hoping to get.
Speaker 3: To pastor, to pastor, hoping to get past paper part. I heard you. I heard it's twenty dollars to be a bass, sixty dollars to be an out. But we don't.
Speaker 5: We don't use the word bass there. We don't, so not not not where we're from, because that could be misconstrued. So we like to start with just are you a bass singer? A bass guitar is really? Or a bass a bass note? You know, it's just very confusing, so we don't. Yeah, all, I gotta go. My car is in a toe wise out.
Speaker 2: My god, and my LAMB scooter is just collecting dust outside. I got I can't do that thing.
Speaker 3: You can't reserve it all day.
Speaker 4: You have to stop reserving it.
Speaker 3: All when you get off it. You need to end the rise. I can't believe you left it on. You're pretty so much money that it's not run to own.
Speaker 2: I wanted to stay warm. I wanted to be mine. Have you you ever wanted something to be mine? Guys, register to vote. When you register to vote, you get a token that you can go and exchange for a.
Speaker 5: Gumption World ticket and a free hug from Minor for the primaries.
Speaker 6: And if you're on a Lime for the primary primaries.
Speaker 7: If you're on a Lime scooter and you tap Ingumption Point, it will bring you there for free. And it's largely in two months, and.
Speaker 1: It'll what's so fun about that is it's the only thing you It's like a hack for the limescooter.
Speaker 3: It goes up to sixty miles an hour.
Speaker 5: It unlocked.
Speaker 3: The other comes out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Point you're in a seatbelt, it suddenly goes to sixty and it gets your right to Gumption Point.
Speaker 3: Bring to cop can cant Co. There'll ever be full of coke, so so bring more. We love y'all so much.
Speaker 4: Make sure you can always remember.
Speaker 3: Have a ham.
Speaker 5: FBI.
Speaker 2: Everyone is watching you.
Speaker 3: I bet you thought I didn't know you were watching. Come on down to the food court.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on down to the food court. Ye.
Speaker 3: I hate to say this, but I think I got some popcorn up.
Speaker 1: My ass Again comes artist Artists and artists and artist thing saying, uh, thank you.
Speaker 3: Question the question of that's why they called Joe business. Give it up for our guest.
Speaker 5: Where you online?
Speaker 6: Ashby Beautiful Dynasty Ty.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about this on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Love Artists on Artists on Artists and Artists is an improvised Hollywood round table podcast created and hosted by Kylie Braakman Jr. Me Call Haynes, Angeli, Gerraitana, and Patrick McDonald. It is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartMedia Podcasts. Executive produced by Matt Apodaca and produced by Alexandra Dennis and Laser Vision Productions. Music by Gabrielle Ponton and edited by Connor McCabe. Thumbnail art by Josh Florey and logo designed by Lucy Tomkowitz. Special thanks to Samuel Curtis and the Beautiful Dynasty Typewriter Theater.
Speaker 3: The opinions expressed on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Do not reflect the opinions of anyone who works on it, not even the performers, because this is an improvised podcast and we don't know what the heck we're talking about. Full video versions of aoaoaoa are available on YouTube, so please like and subscribe and leave us five star reviews wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: That's all for now, good Night Hollywood,