Speaker 1: You are listening to the Daily Best of the Rick Burgers Show. Hey, catch the entire show wherever you get podcast, or watch us live and archived on YouTube. And subscribers can watch the Daily Best of the Rick Burgers Show on Blaze TV. Thanks for watching and listening, and be sure to follow us on social media for more from the whole gang at The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 2: Show, a Rick Burcher's Show with Speedy Greg Burgess, Eddie Van Adler, and Rick Burgins.
Speaker 1: And here we go America, Harold, I see you, Meridian, Mississippi. All veterans are ready. North Carolina's ready, Pensacola Ready. Josh and Julie are ready. Pick of you? I see picka you. Baker Florida joining us. Are you ready? America? Decatur, Alabama, Valley, Grand Deepsville, Pennsylvania, Blue Mountain, Morgantown, West Virginia. Let's go.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Native Montgomery, Alabama? What Up? California? Slap Out Alabama? Wingo, Kentucky, Verbena, Alabama, Chelsea. I see you, Florence, I see you, sixty five South Bama. I see all my Mexican brothers and sisters. All out. Okaypisi block as they block Gooding. So here's a brand new hour on a brand new day, and we thank you for being with US America as we started a brand new hour and we got a lot to do. Speedy, Greg Adler, all here, uh and ready for a brand new hour. Fellas, I hope you are dialed in. We got a lot to do today. Let's go. We got we got a lot to do today.
Speaker 4: All right, You said, Picky in Mississippi, been to that emergency room.
Speaker 1: You've been to that You've been to the emergency room. I thought that might have been where somebody else broke it. You had to close my chin up from a football game, went across the little ball and that helmet was probably one of the many concussions I had. How many do we have? So much? I have no idea Once you could to tell them how many fingers I had up you were back in there. Greg and I were getting coffee one day and we begin to discuss our concussions. About halfway through it, we forgot what we were talking about. That's true now, and I knew I knew it hurt.
Speaker 4: And I went back to the huddle and we had are wide away jerseys on the guys in the huddle.
Speaker 1: One, Hey, that shot to the gen hits that bone and right here.
Speaker 4: Post game coach, and won't you go ahead because dad, my dad had go gone to the game. He goes, won't you go ahead and get that sewed up? We're going back and you right back with your dad, Okay, right.
Speaker 5: Anytime you got a pointy bone underskin, yes, and it gets hit on your eyebrow, that little point on your eyebrow.
Speaker 1: You know that because you're a fighter. Yeah, yes, yes, that's what he zero was in on when you yeah, actually.
Speaker 5: Tapped that pointy bone on concrete and it just barely tapped in.
Speaker 3: Buddy, it's loves to bleed.
Speaker 1: He loves to bleed. Uh So, anyway, a couple of things we want to talk about today. We will send Speedy out. It will be Birmingham, Alabama, one O four seven w z z k. And we were thinking about where should we send Speedy today? For parking lot password Speedy buy me lunch. He's got five new twenties, he's ready, I've got the words ready to go. I thought, since it's Pride Month, let's put him at Whole Foods. So uh and uh that so he'll he'll be uh in the Whole Foods parking lot on Highway to eighty, a place Greg's never seen. Uh so, uh it's it's Whole Food. So so we'll put Speedy there. Yeah. Uh, he'll be there. Those you that know what we talk about. Highway to eighty, very active, Whole food right in the sun. Yeah right, and yeah I do need to grab one, yes, Adam. Do you care if he takes that one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or there's one that's hanging what's that one there above right there? Big box entertainment see Rick's face?
Speaker 1: Yeah, take that that's pretty big. You could. Yeah, yeah, it's just as easy. You know, matches your shirt. Yeah, So Speedy will be there.
Speaker 3: You can take the big mic if you want. I don't care, it's fine.
Speaker 5: It's kind of cool holding a gigantic microphone in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Talking to it. Yeah. I like it. Uh So that that'll be that. That'll be going. Are you going to dance like the people when they're trying to get you to come to the sale? Yeah, there's a guy remember the one he did on Calvin. Yes, yeah, there's a guy down here on to eighty any vapor and stuff.
Speaker 3: The dance makes me not want to go there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Makes you say, okay, if I make that choice in life, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, No, it's a great not it's a great point. It's a great point. So I may have made an executive decision, and I know it's unfair for people that that that played under different rules. I'm gonna tell you, I think I like parking lot password, one word clues. I don't likes and phrases, you know, like you know, it's just down there on whatever, and you know, and uh, I think we should do it like password the game where's is just one one word clues. They throw words at Speedy to see if they can get him to say the word nice. One word? Are you changing things up? No? We did that one time with the guy and what and I liked it better.
Speaker 4: So since I'm flying blind, I can't hear you guys, So what what how do we play in?
Speaker 1: All right? So you're let's say right now, I'm gonna get a word. Okay, let's say that I wanted to I've got a word in my mind. Okay, jerk, No, No, I didn't say. I didn't say Greg that you looked at Greg? Yeah, okay, because are you ready Okay, so destination, uh CA cars, vacation, Yeah, uh try speed limits Interstate interesting, Okay, nobody, he just said interstate. If you're if it's a if it's a knockoff of drive through password, you had to you didn't do it. I say that's what it was. Originally was the name that originally trying to get somebody to say something that we told you to say in the I don't refer to it. I don't like people better say to speedy. You know, say the word is taco. When you go into a mix of restaurant and you order and it's got meet in the middle of it, and it's got a shell taco. That's too easy.
Speaker 3: That's a little easy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, you don't even care any money with you, nobody's gonna win. Okay, that's you know what I was an indictment on Speedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, well he knows me, but no, you know what I was thinking to it.
Speaker 1: Also, wouldn't bother me for maybe three those twenties came back. Do you hear me, Greg? You wouldn't bother me three those twenties came back. That's not a bad thing, said, we gave you with one thousand yesterday. Right, you know what right here bowing arrow. I don't know what that even means.
Speaker 3: Not related, but.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do looking for that. I love that Greg said nobody would win and you just won. Yeah I did three words. Yeah, there you go, Greg, What do you mean if they won't win it for not any good at it? You're right about that? Okay.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about a new one, a new version of this, but I'm not sure how we how they play, but like traffic light twenty and and that means I have to like I can be at a traffic light with you, like on the road that we're in the car with him. Yeah, no, I'm in another car are We just had a red light? And I asked him to roll the window down and see if they want to earn twenty or no, no, not do that if they want to be a drug, if you want to win twenty And they're like, huh, because these red lights here on these roads, you'll sit there for three four minute And I scream over at them in the other car, Hey, you want to try to win twenty bucks?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 4: Roll you in it down? They roll it down. Of course that they're not manually anymore. And then I'm like, you wonder what try to win twenty bucks?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 4: And then I scream at them and then they scream back, and.
Speaker 1: We try to see if they want you were a great DESI. That's called traffic light. You hand them the twenty I.
Speaker 4: Don't know they see what we got some details and also to get Also, I also don't know the game, and I'm just some visioning it because like, how do.
Speaker 1: They give you the rules because you can't do something great? How do they talk to y'all?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, It's like you're not gonna get any first of being like.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with this person?
Speaker 4: Right then I got to get him to look up from texting. That's right right now, So there's some listening.
Speaker 5: Green Light's not going to do it. I'm going to make them look up from tech continue to you are correct.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I don't remember the last time someone want someone in front of me went immediately when the lot turn grink, I'll us have to get my may mack. Yes, I'll says I'm quick to the mama.
Speaker 3: Will do you better be rolling?
Speaker 4: You got back half a breath, half a Broye.
Speaker 1: What you want your traffic traffic like twenty.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Kerman Frog, I got twenty bucks?
Speaker 1: You want to see if you can win it?
Speaker 7: Man show. That's kind of what I'm That's.
Speaker 1: Kind of what I'm thinking, all right, Sir Birmingham don't know the game. No, I don't get them the prize. I don't know any of that. No, So Birmingham, Whole Foods to eighty. It'll be inside for you if you're listening live, which is the only way you win, It'll be in your seven o'clock hour, probably toward the bottom like that. How about Jay c Works.
Speaker 8: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen up. Blaze TV just dropped. I mean, this is an explosive investigation and you need to see it. Five years since the George Floyd riots turned Minneapolis upside down, now for the first time ever, three active duty Minneapolis police officers are speaking out on camera. They are were keeping them anonymous because they're still working to tell the truth about what really happened. Now, these are guys on the front lines. Okay, it's not second hand information. When the Third Precinct was, you know, when they abandoned it and let it be burned. They're still working, they're still in uniform. And what they reveal about Derek Shovin and Governor Tim Walls, it's a breakdown of law and order in that city. It's going to be jaw dropping what you're going to see. Uh. They say this was total a railroad by Walls against Derek Shaubin, saying he was completely failed by the city and they're risking their lives every day. Now the city has kind of turned their back on them after all of the way the governor handled things. So here's the deal. You can watch the first ten minutes for free on YouTube. You just need to search Blaze TV Minneapolis. But if you want to see the full unfiltered investigation, you've got to be a subscriber to Blaze TV. Head over now to BlazeTV dot com slash rick and get twenty dollars off your subscription. Sign up, support unrelenting journalism and see what the media won't show you. All Right, So I want to ask you guys a question. So you know, we have a new podcast that just started. We're three episodes in with Blaze TV called Strange Encounters. Now, for those of you that do not know this. Great, did you get my pen again? No, he'll do that, I have been No. No, Look but you see those two right there, see that blue and I know see the thicker blue one that was mine. You'll do that, Yeah, you'll take You must have dropped it over here? Do get another one?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: He picks it up and he walks around. He doesn't. Really, it's either here or in there. It won too many concussions. You don't know whether you had it or not, so you don't so well, fair question. That's uh, so we too got a clue. I'm afraid. I'm afraid this is going to lead to future confusion. All right, so let's let's let's talk about So this is a podcast that is our goal is to we have a biblical worldview. If you don't, that's fine, but we do. And so we say the supernatural, we know it exists because the Bible says it does. But but what is it? And and we're we're under the opinion that the truth of the matter is angels and demons are all the supernatural you need, and most of these other things that we think are being manifested still behind it all is angels. And demons. So anyway, with that being said, people are saying, hey, there's a lot lot seems to be a lot more of people who've encountered demons than people who've encountered angels. Are you going to have some of those? And I'm not, well, sure, yeah, when we have them, Well, we may have one, we may have one. I don't know any other way to explain this. I mean, I'm half joking and half not joking. So you know, our mother is eighty three years old. She is mostly independent, but has gotten to the point that she's not comfortable driving anymore because about a year ago she had a seizure, even though I think we know the reason that happened, and she's probably okay, but she's getting older. And she said, you know, I'm just not as confident, you know, on my own in the car, you know, And so we said fine. So she's giving her car to one of her grandkids who just turned sixteen, and Greg gets our nephew, so he's been over staying with her for a few days and they went to the grocery store. Now I want you to think about this, Okay, the odds of this. Her car is so old that it still has a key. It doesn't have a fob or anything like that. So he's getting out of the car to go into the grocery store or coming out, I can't remember which one. Whatever happened, he fumbled his keys coming out of his pocket or going into his pocket, one of the two, and it fell through a grate that has cement around it, so you can't pull the grate up, and it's falling deep down into this drainage grate and they can't get the keys, and so he's like, I'm so sorry. And they're standing there and even the people at the grocer store are going, I don't know how we can get this out. Now. This is a parking lot big enough for a major grocery store, so they we're not talking about a small one, right, Mom and our nephew. They're parked, so think of all the things that have to take places, Think of all the things that have to take place here they're going to handle. A car parks right beside them. A man gets out and says, so, what's the problem. And my mother says, my grandson dropped the car keys through this grate and we can't get them. No one can lift the grate. Okay, what are the odds of this? The man says, oh, I think I can take care of that, goes to his vehicle, comes back with a rope and a magnet, and puts the magnet on the rope, lowers it down in the grate, and pulls the keys up, and gives it back to him and says, there you go. Wow, what are the odds of that?
Speaker 3: Was he like a plumber or a magnet fisherman?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard of the magnet fisherman. Well, and you know, I've even heard heard this last night when I told this story that some people have these really really big magnets and they'll drag creaks looking for guns. Yeah, you know, yeah, But anyway, it was that. So I don't know, but let's say he was. What's the odds of him pulling up next to my, my mom and my our nephew right there and has exactly what we need to get keys up out of a grate?
Speaker 4: Say, that's just awesome. Think of all the the timing.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just praying over your mom everydow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, God put him in that situation.
Speaker 1: Might not been an angel, but I'll tell you one thing. It's the power of prayer. How else could that happen? What are the odds of that? You know?
Speaker 4: Man, it pulls right up beside him at the exact same time they needed, right.
Speaker 1: With something that obscure. Say, probably today you're your chance for meeting somebody. This guy that's his giant magnet rope. It's not high.
Speaker 3: It fit through the grate. The magnet fit parked.
Speaker 1: Right beside them. Yes, that's crazy. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 1: I'm thankful to this person, whoever he is, or to wherever you are. I told Mama, some mom, I need more to tails on this game. I said, you know, the Bible tells us sometimes we entertain angels and don't even know it. Yeah, and I said, so tell him. She was well, he just said his first name. I said, well, what was it?
Speaker 3: Gabriel?
Speaker 1: Gabriel. Sorry, it's okay. Now we're all going for it. I almost went with Michael, but anyway, but.
Speaker 4: No, Greg felt that way yesterday when some of the vox seats got here and they were holding fritters.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was like, I think I think my sir, sir, if you're not an angel, if you are, thanks anyway. But either way. Either way, thank you a magnet man human. The bottom line is, I honestly that was zero hesitation. That's the power of prayer, of course, whether it was an angel and what seems to be the problem here, well, I mean I happen to have a magnet right back. I believe that he had pulled up and said, hey, miss Canell, how you doing. What's up? Reese?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 4: Now, then would really drops Yeah, he dropped your keys.
Speaker 1: But I think Mom said his name was Tony. She didn't get the last name. So Tony, you're a good man. And God puts you in a situation where you know, my alm was touched by an angel. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then he started singing when you walk down the.
Speaker 3: Theme songs are Touched by an Angel. A great show. I love that show.
Speaker 1: You know what I said, everybody out there, pray, pray over your mama. Yeah, that's right, you know, that's thank you Lord. Yeah, I'm believable that mom was flown away back, that's unbelievable. So Speedy, you had something for.
Speaker 4: Me, Yes, Terry had some breakfast mean balls left over. Yeah, and I brought him. I brought him in today. Did you so you have got a new batch in the refrigerator you right now. And the the the lady Meredith Man who we gave a shout out to yesterday said, oh my goodness, y'all just gave a shout out to my from my cookbook that Terry used the recipe for. We live in Vestavia, Alabama. Uh, and loved the show.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I didn't know they were local to says. It means a lot that y'all would give a shout out. But I got to tell you, Meredith, Terry loves your book and she used there's a lot of recipes out of it. We got to get that recipe and Rix picks. I got more email about it than.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just settled. I know it's breakfast meatballs, but Greg just wanted to go with breakfast balls, so that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Breakfast meatballs is more accurate though.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, we can stay with that then since i's actual name of its.
Speaker 5: Plus she's brought in like protein balls that she's brought in several different kinds of balls.
Speaker 1: Well, she loves quite a selection.
Speaker 4: I won't say that, but she loves to make those, you know. And she actually asked what we wanted. She said, weld, y'all. Do you think y'all would like like protein balls or breakfast meatballs? And I said, yes, that's exactly what I said.
Speaker 1: And I said I wouldn't if they rode in here together.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, does your wife ask you a question? And I'm like, I'm good with either one.
Speaker 1: No, just answer it.
Speaker 4: No, I really, I'm whatever is easy to make me pick whatever is easy for you, protein balls, whatever we got. I mean, that's fine. So you're not going to pick one?
Speaker 1: I really don't care. I mean, both are delicious, and you want to pick one? Surprised me? Have you ever just have have you ever been forced into making a choice and you still didn't care? But you just went and made Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah I did that with some shoes, she was warning the other day.
Speaker 1: And then you think, bango, which what's you?
Speaker 4: I think they both look good. We'll pick one, Okay?
Speaker 1: That one? I don't. I don't know. That's the when you like and wife world. I've realized that I love them so much, but they just pretty much live their own deal and even discussions and plans that you'll make with them does change them. And and with no with no no hand changing the plan, none of that. It happened to me yesterday. Happened to me yesterday when you got well, I mean it was it was due a little bit better day. And Trainer Sean, you know, was kind enough. Wh is getting little warm where we are now, and and that's when it's not good to be outside. And so Trainer Sean he likes to go outside unless it's raining or something like that. If it's not raining, Trainer Shawn's gonna run you in that driveway and so and I don't like that. And so we normally work I normally work out later in the day. But because we were going to a dinner last night, which I can tell some of you out there you played a role in that, it was it was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time we and they were kind enough to make the dinner at five really for my benefit, which was very nice for those of us that go to bed early. And so Sherry said, well, you know, Trainer Shawn, time won't work. I said no, I said, I'll see if he can move up and go earlier. Maybe he can, which also means hotter. And and so she he goes, yes, Sure, I'll do that. I so I come rushing home. After everything we did yesterday. You got to do another interview about the book. That was great. I come, I mean, I come flying through the door. Hey, we got to get ready. Magic Seawann's gonna be here in a minute. Mabe, where are you. We gotta get wrapped. Are you already ready? I want throw some shorts and tank top on, because you know you gotta you'll go tank get the tank on. Got gotna do rag on and and and it's hot out there. Baby, huh baby, where are you? I'm back here. I walked back into around the corner and I see the door shut to the bathroom. Baby, are you in there? Baby, I'm in the tub. What are you doing in the tub? I don't think I'm gonna have time to get ready. I'm gonna go ahead and start getting ready. You're leaving me with trainers shine at two thirty in the afternoon in Alabama and the Yeah, I went what I did earlier. I just went there. I went down the park and I walked so I'm good. No heads up, no, hey, the plans changing. You're on your own today. And I just look out there and there he is here. He's wait and he's laying out match, he's throwing out dumb bales. Stands right, he's got boxes And.
Speaker 4: I know your strategic on getting his attention away from you, so you need her.
Speaker 1: But Greg, you brought up a good Yes, you count your reps. I know the rep counters not there. But why do they change the plan with no heads up? And had no heads up? And then that don't communicate.
Speaker 5: If we're not going to update a calendar, why are we having a shared calendar?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 5: If we're not going to put something on once it's scheduled, or if we're not going to take something off once it's unscheduled, why are we doing it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Exactly just hypothetically right that you.
Speaker 1: Know anything about it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But and you know me. Is there anybody you ever met more that wants to know what the plan is? Right? You better know, Sherry says, She says, She says, You're an interesting dynamic because you you're very efficient, You very want to know the plan. You don't have a whole lot of patience. But yet you'll be very vague when you put something on your calendar. Speaking of calendars, like you're going to have to do better than writing down June whatever Tuesday night speaking, Why don't you put more details on there where you know where you're going, you know what the thing is. And I'm like, well, bones does all that, and she gets but don't you want more on your calendar than that that that seems that seems to be outside. I want to know the plan.
Speaker 3: At least time and place, at least the time in place. Yeah, so are we going to talk about the do Rag?
Speaker 5: I got the picture ready to go, but I wish you thought that the image of the show.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with the do Rag? I wish you thought that when when you're out there sweating profusely? What are you a biker? Now, I'm a biker, but I don't want sweat rolling down show while I'm working out.
Speaker 3: I show it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I will tell you this. I mean, I don't want to cause anybody to stumble. I'm in a tank top.
Speaker 3: Well that's a good point. I'm showing.
Speaker 1: I used to wear rags all the.
Speaker 6: World.
Speaker 4: Baby blue, interesting.
Speaker 1: Colors, scrap whatever one baby blue. It's not pink.
Speaker 3: I'd like it to be black or you know, at least like.
Speaker 1: So the sun will bam down and burn your head and soak in the sun.
Speaker 3: You could go crips some bloods red, tank top blue, darker blue.
Speaker 1: The only one I could find baby blue herd it well, you know what, because because then you know what? Which is that weird thing? And we talked about with our wives. I had to grab what I could where I could find coast. The drawer where I had other colors is inside the bathroom, and my wife pulled that weird thing. Don't come in here, I'm in the bathtub. Yeah, baby, we're married a lot, we have children. What are you talking about, right, don't come in here. You're my wife. We've been married thirty years.
Speaker 5: It could have been because you know, you had the tank top and the do rag and she didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look like, you know, a wrestler at the end of his career. He's too long the big rooms anymore. He's down there at the armory.
Speaker 3: You're on by the way, that's after workout.
Speaker 1: I can tell it is struggling and the do rag is loose now, so to get ready to take it off. I don't have it on like I had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll start that I mean to do when you used to do your running.
Speaker 1: Where do you rag? I'm on the better. I'm going to just make it like a headband and tie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I prefer that you're talking about just the headband like in like like a loverable at lead singer up front. Yes, and I wants by the way, this is matching risk bas By the way, I want you all to know American flag works. Yes. I want them out there. I want all of you out there in the Rick Burgess Show nation to know. Don't panic. I'm starting to get these panic emails and whatever. I am not growing my hair out. I'm not going back to the mullet. I am long overdue for a haircut and I'm getting one tomorrow. Nobody pants well the do rag boo. A lot of you started going okay, well, I'm starting to say that back. Your hair's growing out again now. And by the way, some of you still don't know what a mullet is, just because somebody has long hair and then takes takes their hair and fixes it for work and it's longer in the back because of the fixing of the hair. The hair my hair is all growing at the same time. I have not done business up front and party in the back. Now I do I want to?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah you should.
Speaker 1: Will it be allowed by my wife?
Speaker 4: That's a note when trainer Sean is standing in the driveway and you hit the garage door opener and the garage arts to kind of come up, and all of a sudden he sees you. Is that red tank top? Always what he sees every time?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Does that mean he mean? I mean you mean business? He knows that's what I mean.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: Now if I picture that, Rick looks like an out of work, that may be better than progress.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 9: So great.
Speaker 1: It's not a good look. It's just functional. I didn't wear that to the dinner.
Speaker 3: Rick.
Speaker 4: You can get a six pack of black do rags from Amazon for twelve bucks.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know need to go with the do rag format.
Speaker 1: I'm just well, how do you want you to wear a hat on back?
Speaker 3: This rambow style?
Speaker 7: Said?
Speaker 3: It's a headband Rambos.
Speaker 1: I can't do right? I do that Sometimes? I thought that looked worse it looks, does it. I don't look like an eighties aerobics instructor, more like you.
Speaker 3: Like he did some time in prison and now you work in a lunch room.
Speaker 1: Richard.
Speaker 8: He's the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 1: And today Wednesday, Bible Study is back Job chapter sixteen today. Catch it at noon Central one o'clock Eastern on the Rick Burgess Show YouTube channel. If you can't do that, catch the archive which will be available soon after. So a couple of things today to hit on. They've caught a man scaling amar A Lago, coming up the wall. They have captured him. If you'd like to know, he has told everybody his reasons on why he was scaling the wall at mar A Lago. You're gonna love this one. Gregory Anthony Thomas raised twenty three, was arrested by the Palm Beach Police Department. Some of you, by the way, if you want to tie something to the show to West Palm people are saying, hey, is what's eaton? Scott Garroossi going to be on the new show? Well, you must have missed it, yes, because it already has been. He was up here, but he can't be here as often because, believe it or not, Garoski is living part time in West pom Each working on a project down there that he is overseeing. So it's it's hard to get him here get him here as often. But he has already done one this year, and you you might have missed that, So look for that maybe in the daily archives. Anyway, So he says the reason that he was scaling the wall at mar A Lago is he wanted to marry Trump's granddaughter. The golfer. I'm not sure this is the way to well, look at him.
Speaker 3: I think he's got a shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why you got to love him for trying, right, But not just that, not just that. He also wanted to get into the resort. He certainly wanted to propose to the granddaughter. He was there first, but while he was inside, and I pat him on the back for this, probably just wanted to lead with this. It makes it a little odd when you throw in the marriage proposal to the granddaughter. And you probably shouldn't be trying to break into a place without just properly getting in, right, you know the legal ways.
Speaker 4: Scaling the fence probably not the way to get No.
Speaker 1: It's not the way to get a fence to get to It's probably bad. Greg. I would like for you, have you seen the story, No haven't. I would like for you to guess what else you wanted to do other than proposed to the grand daughter. There's no way you'll be wanted to give President Trump a haircut. Okay, good one, Adam.
Speaker 3: You wanted to use the golden toilet at mar Alago.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. That's what I want to do. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Spread the gospel, Spread the gospel. He wanted to spread the gospel in mar A Lago. I'm all about that. This is after he's proposed to his grand I guess at first, Yeah, that's that's the first. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the first foot that got up on that fence, he thought, you know this might work.
Speaker 1: No, No, I got a great plan.
Speaker 4: I got a great plan. I can get over this fence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I have to break in, Yeah, and just meet her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she'll marry me and I'll spread the gospel.
Speaker 1: There we go while we ad uh also just taking him innute the the big beautiful budget Uh you know we've we've got uh bill Rick? Is it the big budget bill bill? Beautiful bill budget budget bill? Well, it's Elon has weighed in on how he sees it. Yeah, he says it's an abomination. So grig so let me think is he for it or right? So I don't know if that's gonna bust up the friendship. I don't know about that. I think the Hypes died down on their little deal they had going right, is looking at stock Drop. He's gonna go fix that. Yeah, he's gonna go work on the Tasla well, and this is the world and Speedy was talking about it and he really has the perfect balance. This is what you have to understand, okay. And it's the reason why I kind of made a decision. And at one time I was doing different and I finally just said I just can't do it anymore. Is when is to be involved?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna do my part as a citizen, and we're gonna update you on the headlines here. Like we said before, we're not gonna do near as much news talk as we were doing towards the final years of Rick and Bubba. I just don't I just don't think that's where I want to be at this stage of life. But we are going to report the headlines. And the reason why I'm made a decision to no longer endorse candidates, no longer be involved in people's political campaigns with this platform or the platform that God has given me, because politics one thing that is absolute is it is a world of compromise. They have to and I'm not even saying that, I'm saying, if you're going to sometimes get the things you want, you have to give to the other ideology something they want, or they're just going to keep it from going through. And so in the world of compromise, I said this a thousand times. If you stand next to somebody and put your arm around them and kiss them, and get your picture made with them, and go out and do stump speeches for them, sometime during their political run, they're going to do something. You're gonna have to explain why'd they do that? Well, you got to understand they did that so we could get this. And so Greg said something in the break which was absolutely right. How do we as the people ever get to the truth because we're so divided on ideology. If one party comes up with something, the other party has to hate it on both sides and do everything they can do to make it fail. Right, So then you, as a as a citizen go well, how do I know? Yeah, well, yeah, how do I know? I'll tell you how you know? How are these things affecting your life? In reality? And So what you need to do is go into this budget and Speedy said they are even offering that, and you can go in and say, how will these tax cuts make my life better? How will this work for me? Do I does the economy? Is it getting better? Is my ability to make a living? Is that getting better? You know? Are are we better in our standing in the world? Do I feel good about where we are militarily? You know those kind of things. You just have to look for what's really happening and then decide whether you think it's the best thing for you in this country or not. Because what the politicians say meaningless. You know, I think it's great. I think think it's the worst thing ever, you know. But but what Trump has tried to say, and because it is reality, if you're going to work in Washington and you're gonna get things through, rare is the day that you push something through and everything you want is in it and everything the other party wanted isn't right. It just doesn't happen much.
Speaker 3: You gotta scratch backs, you gotta.
Speaker 1: I'm trying, which is why, which is why I just don't think it's a place for me. I just I'm not saying as a citizen. I'm talking about as as a platform and as a citizen, I'll be very involved and I'm gonna vote, and I'm gonna you know, and we'll give you the headlines here and we'll keep you updated. But in discussion, when you go into this world, you're gonna you're going to have to compromise at some.
Speaker 5: Point, absolutely and discussing the pros and cons of what people that we even support are doing. Uh, you know, good Trump, bad Trump. You know that that kind of thing I think is great and healthy and that we have to have that in order for uh, the world to.
Speaker 3: Continue, you know.
Speaker 5: And you see so many platforms not willing to take that chance.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It's either all support one party or they reject everything that the other party does or whatever. But I think that our ability to talk about this openly and honestly and try to actually get to the truth is amazing and I'm so grateful for the chance to be on a platform that does that.
Speaker 1: And Elon, you got to get into his mind and the way he sees things, especially with him being in the spectrum. To him, it's black and white, and that's the way he sees the world. And I understand that. He says, after all the things I've discovered, how could we let any of this garbage in here? Right? And so it's infuriating him because he thinks we found out the way it was cut, we understood it, so all of that will never be done again at all. And then he's realizing, Wow, some of it's going to hang around in order for us to get down the road. And for him, he can't stomach that. And I understand that too.
Speaker 5: And the way that he runs his companies, you can't do that and they can't compromise, like you know, you can't do that in the.
Speaker 3: Government, maybe can't.
Speaker 5: It is it is a tough spot to be in though when you look at the debt growing faster than the economy, that's just an unsustainable path for our country to be on.
Speaker 4: Well, I know that House concerning the House, Republicans are taking kind of a note from him, and they're they're looking at at pushing spending cancelations that they've already approved that we're just wasteful spending to kind of, you know, make ground on some of this just outrageous spending that I don't know if you've seen some of the stuff that things go to and canceling a lot of all yeah.
Speaker 1: And and there's eline against saying I revealed all that. Yeah, top of the eye where thanks for being with us. From text Nation, Rick won't run in the rain, but he'll take a selfie post workout. No, what happened that was? That was private. That was private, and I sent it to the guys to make fun of myself and say, y'all forgot it might be in what I'm doing right now, and then Adler decides to take it public, at which you know, I'm not true.
Speaker 3: It was private.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why he felt the need to ridicule me like that because I leaked it, because I never never do that. I never do that to him. I'm always treating him with kindness and understanding. He leaked it.
Speaker 4: I got another text or here. The title of the book, men Don't Run in the Rain. Does it mean men will not run when it's raining, or does it mean men do not run from the rain.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing. I don't know if that made any sense. That's somebody overthinking the title just to tap. Also, somebody said we're going to an area where people don't need twenty dollars. That's right. No, if they're going into Whole Foods, they do an I sent it. I sent it there because it's Pride month. And also because Speedy will never shop at Whole Foods ever in his life, because I went in there one time. Because it's too expensive. I went in there one time. Also from text Nation, The big beautiful Bill continues current tax rates. If we don't pass it, the taxes are going up. That's the biggest deal to me. See there, that's that we're talking. Find the stuff that that really impacts your life. Also, just and this is just a wonder, it's just a one because it's not a full blown just one email. Well, well, well, I hope you're happy, Adler. You're really on a run today, okay. And I blame this email completely on you. What just so you know, Richard with Richard instead of hay bird, Hey Burge, I call this hey good and hey gooding. Okay, thank you? That yes you do. When you meet our heavenly father, are you going to ask him why he wasn't smart enough to put flooride in our water? Thanks, Adler, great question. If it's not natural, it's not the correct answer. That doesn't mean, there's not a problem, but we created it. The only fix is to stop or start whatever we did or didn't do that brought us there. You weren't created with flaws. Your creator didn't make mistakes. You and your ancestors did. Thanks Adler. I cannot believe for such an amazing man, you can be really dent sometimes, Richard. Wow, Richard, I only know if three groups of people who continue to get paid even though they've never fixed a single issue this was that's within their view, and you blindly follow two of them doctors and dentists. Thanks Adler. I didn't type that taking on the dental community. Okay, thanks. Question if a man can choose to follow the people who say you can't cure most of our ailments, but they can manage them for a fee, or follow the people who cure every one of those issues daily except for some cancers. If that man chose to follow the former, would you say that man was acting stupid? Would you? Oh? And then here and then here it comes, Adler. This is directed that you don't be afraid to acknowledge when you're the smartest guy in the room and act accordingly. Yeah, here's a tip when the other guy resorts to smirking, laughter or anything but actual subject matter. You've got him, you know, the saying it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Well, you just let Richard keep on speaking. Wow, love Luke Richard. Thanks Adler.
Speaker 3: That I didn't type that you smartest guy in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that.
Speaker 10: You do.
Speaker 1: Not think you see what you've done. You've unleashed this part of the audience just because you keep getting on Dudney about floor ride in the water.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't keep getting a dentist. I asked a dentist about flooride.
Speaker 1: You talk and then you kind of went, that's.
Speaker 5: Like, that's like, that's like asking Greg about Natty. It's in their realm. It's in their quote unquote wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: Well for some reason, and I would like to ask you this honestly, Oh my goodness, I didn't feel like that. This this email I think is cast mainly looks like me. They're get letting speedy and Greg off the hook. Yeah, right, that we that we somehow I didn't challenge that like you did. No, I didn't. I don't remember really making a big deal saying Adler, I think about floor right in water. I don't remember, I remember, I don't remember you going against you.
Speaker 5: Guys, just now acted like I did something I shouldn't do, asking about dentist, about flora.
Speaker 1: Just you and doctor Dudney. Yeah, that's right. Yeah, it's at tension.
Speaker 3: It was, it was, it wasn't y'all made a tension. Y'all made it tension.
Speaker 1: But this little bad for him, You and RFK Jr. And I know you've gone all in on all this. And I think some not what he sounds like, and I think some of it is important. I don't know whether flor in the water is good or not like dolphin, and I certainly don't. I certainly don't think. I think I've moved away from I think I questioned doctors quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Now, Yes, you do.
Speaker 1: Let him be the smartest guy.
Speaker 3: By the way, again, I do not. I think I'm the dumbest guy.
Speaker 5: You remember, guys, we've all seen the choices I've made in a lot of areas of my life.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, I thought I was going to buy a lake house this week, all right. I dreamed about that. I talked to Greg about it.
Speaker 5: I was like, look at this, Greg, it's a beautiful a.
Speaker 3: Have any money? What am I doing?
Speaker 5: I had to listen to Dave Ramsey for three days straight just to get it out of my mind.
Speaker 9: I thought, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I thought you was going to close that afternoon.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't have any money. What am I doing?
Speaker 5: I even spoke to my wife about it, and she's like, we don't have any money.
Speaker 3: What you doing.
Speaker 5: Let me say that the guy that sent that email that you just read, Rick, I think he's actually a really big fan of the show.
Speaker 3: I have a ton of emails, so I think that was a little bit of sarcasm.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 5: Let me go back to one where he sent it's about Rick's chest missiles.
Speaker 3: Stop the filthy show. Put him back in your shirt, big boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So but I will he is a fan and he even says at the end, thank you, May God bless you always.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I will say this where he's a little bit flawed in his philosophy. If he's being serious, we're in a falling creation now. Once the creation fail, God's design of human beings creation fail as well. There's a lot of naturally occurring things right now that are part of the curse of sin. I would say poisonous snakes, I would say briars, poison oak, and ivy. You know, just because it's natural does not mean now that it is still in its original form that God intended just as human beings, which he did point out. He did not create us, you know, to as sinful people. We became sinful people. But but creation also fail. So there's nothing that you can say as long as it's natural, we're good. That isn't always correct because the earth is now naturally fallen, so that would say he's a little bit flawed there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, everybody talks about thorns and mosquitoes.
Speaker 3: I guess we've got to add cavities to that list too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the sickness is interesting all that. So we'll be back. But thank you for the email and Adler, thank you for all you bring to the show.
Speaker 3: I'm just glad to be part of it. Thank you, guys. Well, we'll be back and put away your chest missiles.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back anyway. Babylon B is having a blast. By the way, I saw somebody the other day send a picture that had a picture of Charlie Pride and they were having pride. That's so Babylon B has come up with the following list that that that will help you help all of you out there who may not be gay to actually do something for probably because you know, the ultimate thing now is great. We have to we have to all, we have to all condone and embrace everybody's point of view except the ones that the left up there. We're not harassing except for the ones that left. Un't like you to do. So here's Babylon B with some suggestions on things you could do as a heterosexual to show that you're that you're you're you're being kind during pride.
Speaker 8: Monde.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's one I'm gonna need adders help with because I don't get it because I don't watch Star Wars Go. Number one. Ride a bicycle one of the gayest things you can do. Okay, Number two, own a cat since owning Since owning dogs is a sign of heterosexuality, doing the opposite will show them that you're an ally. There, you go go ahead and hug a male friend. Let's face it, there's only one reason two guys should be hugging, and that's cause they're gay. Okay, all right. Other things you can do to show that you're you're, you're, you're, you're with Pride Month even as a heterosexual, please please please express all your emotions. Yes, it's disgusting, but totally worth doing during Pride Month. Now, this is the one. I don't know, I don't get. How do you say the thing the Star Wars people put out in the Star Wars universe A C O L Y t E Acolyte. I don't even know what that is? That acolyte?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the acolyte.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 3: That's like one of the side stories. Okay, so here we go inside like whatever series.
Speaker 1: With that background. Here it is if you want to show that you're you're down with Pride Month even as a heterosexual binge, watch the Acolyte. Okay. It's the only thing in the Star Wars universe less Matt then C three p M.
Speaker 3: The entire series is like pandering.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you really, alt Adler is gonna love this one, and Speed you're gonna love this one too. Another thing to do during Pride Month to show that you're down with it. Chant Free Palestine, it says all the kok gays are doing it, have no idea what they're doing. And here's one we love, Greg in honor of men don't run in the rain. One thing you can do even as a heterosexual play soccer. Since it's not Dallas Cowboys season. Enjoy the favorite pastime of super gay people around the world. Okay, this is from Babylon B. Sorry Adler. Another way to be down with it as a heterosexual. Call your friend by his first name. This marks a stark departure from the proper straight practice of last names and derogatory nicknames only to your guy friends. Here's another one from men Don't Run in the rain, and this is Babylon B. We didn't come up with this number nine. Use an umbrella when it's raining. Extra points if you'll skip in prance and be frantic a little bit in the rain. Show listen to the show and Greg, this one's for you. Greg, this one's for you. Another thing that Babylon B says that heterosexuals can do for Pride month cry during any movie other than Field of Dreams, the dream deviating from the only acceptable film men can cry at, and that is Field of Dreams. Pick anything else and cry and that'll be a sure sign of gayness. So there, there's there's Babylon. Be's things you can do as a heterosexual during product that's funny, funny stuff right.
Speaker 3: There along those lines.
Speaker 5: I actually made a I made I made something, made something up for the show.
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 3: Instead of pride, what is it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Gay pride?
Speaker 5: This month, I'm going I'm going to be celebrating straight pride, and by that I mean George Straight.
Speaker 3: So yeah, straight straight pride. As you can see here, George Straight.
Speaker 1: That is, look at them.
Speaker 3: A fan of George Straight this one. And I don't care who.
Speaker 1: Knows you surprise, I haven't protested his name, seriously had protest against him. Going you need change the last that's a good point. You know you're offending people, right, I don't.
Speaker 5: Care who knows it. I listen to George straight sometimes. Right, that's called straight pride.
Speaker 1: He really did?
Speaker 3: I really do?
Speaker 1: Greg? That's that's there's Yeah, Greg, what you've done with that is not helping? Uh? Yeah, go ahead. Also, I'll Babylon, but just put a number eleven. We're a light blue de ragging a tank top.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's like twenty bucks at whole Foot.
Speaker 5: Did you see the NFL's all this NFL NFL have handering.
Speaker 1: I I haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: Evidently they have, yeah for this month, like the NFL is blah blah blah, the NFL is blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: You know, and it says a lot of the things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know about that. You really you really really that well blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, this went viral and I'm now seeing it is from twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: Okay, football is lesbian, Football is beautiful, football, football is live, football is transgender.
Speaker 3: Football is bisexual.
Speaker 1: That's from twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: But it is.
Speaker 1: And who put that out the NFL, NFL well took it back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, I have noticed that there is less corporate embracing of it this year. They're still going nuts. They're still going crazy, They're going they're still they're still they're still doing it. We but it's not as much then, Like Target, for example, I think Target is not having that entire section in their store this year and doing like American flags and stuff.
Speaker 4: I stopped listening to you.
Speaker 5: It's still happening as crazy with it.
Speaker 1: Speedy is headed out for a by Speed Speedy, buy me lunch parking lot password. We'll be right back, Fellas. Now that Speedy's gone, we can openly talk music to three of us. Gibson has launched a search, and I'm shocked that they don't have this. They have launched a search for the iconic Marty McFly guitar from Back to the Future. How can they not have it? Yeah, somebody what happened? Uh so Michael J. Foxx trying to think of like I am too, I'm googling it's the big one. Yeah, it's somewhere lost in the space time continuum or it's in some Team Saster's garage. According to Michael J. Fowx in a video, Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Think he would have had the cherry red Gibson with the.
Speaker 1: Not my favorite Gibson by the way, No, not my favorite list pretty much. Yeah, less Paul all the way. Yeah, Chuck Berry to me, that guitar is not sharp, it doesn't look good. I don't really like that style of guitar, not as far as a look. I'm not talking about playing it because I can't play guitar anyway. Uh but anyway, are you guys a little shocked that somebody they think on the set of the movie might have taken it with them. Oh, wow, they don't know where it is. I'm with you, guys. I can't believe none of the actors have it. Yeah, Gibson doesn't have it. How can the movie be that pocket? You prove it's it if you go back as nybody seen it behind the scenes. Did they not expect it to be that popular?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Could it be one of those?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: It became more iconic than they could have predicted. Yes, yes, this is a movie.
Speaker 3: Oh greatness, almost a perfect movie.
Speaker 1: Now the second one, let's go ahead and stop with the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The the sequels are just stupid and fun. But the first one.
Speaker 5: The pacing, the awesome, the characters, every the the excitement that just keeps going on.
Speaker 3: It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Did you also see Huey Lewis when he was talking about he didn't really want to do a song for movies like yah, yeah, and they kept pressing him on it, and finally he said he had to go to that check got better. Yeah, the check got better, did y'all? And he made a cameo in the movie. Yeh did Speaking of Michael j Fox and Guitars. Do y'all remember the movie him and Jones Jet did Light of Day when the brothers had great music? How about I forgot I forgot all about that movie till this moment, but I do remember it. I remember that Fox. They played a brother and sister and they playing a band. I forgot all about this. It ain't bad. So the guitar behind the that they're looking for, is you said it out of the iconic Cherry red Es three forty five. Yeah. They're now doing a call out asking for anyone who may have the details on its location to reach out with with tips. Gibson has a poster that reads, have you seen this guitar? And then you've got to prove that it's actually it. Oh, I didn't know this. The search, if if all goes the way Gibson hopes that they do find it, is going to be featured in an upcoming documentary they're producing called Loss to the Future about the pursuit of this guitar. I kind of want to find out. Do y'all think they'll find it? If you know, let's just tell the audience, by the way, if you know something about this guitar, wouldn't it be weird if we played a role in this somehow? They're saying, go to the Gibson website or call one eight hundred the one eight hundred line that Gibson has set up. But they don't tell us what it is. I guess it's on the website. So so anyway, so they're they're saying, if you know where this is, what if all of sudden we find out Adler had it? Yeah, they had it all these years.
Speaker 3: Oh that's oh, that's where it was.
Speaker 1: Do you think it is of them? Upon you like this as far as a player? Do you like this guitar?
Speaker 5: I think it's a cool guitar. I wouldn't want it to be my only There we go. I you know, it's it's weird to strap that on and play like metal. You're gonna have a hard time doing this.
Speaker 1: It's more rockabilly looking in yes. Yes.
Speaker 3: And then when Michael J.
Speaker 5: Fox busts out that like Eddie Van Halen style solo freaks everybody out.
Speaker 1: You remember that place, I remember that part part of the movie.
Speaker 3: They weren't ready for it, you know, And he's like, no, but your kids will love it. Yeah, Chuck Berry is like, whoa.
Speaker 1: We'll get an update and see what's going on with with Speedy.
Speaker 9: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: We know a lot of you listening live. You're on your way somewhere. Uh so Speedy is is right? He couldn't quite bear being in the Whole Foods parking line and he had people coming by saying that they were running late for work. So he's moved across to where Mountain Outfitters is right there, the parking lot right next to those O Foods, so off two Way. So he's looking for people to come to play. He's got five twenties and he has set up and he is ready and he's joining us now on location. Speedy, how are you, buddy?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: What can I hear him? It's on the Victor, it's on the B side, Hey.
Speaker 6: Speedy, we'll pay.
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, for some reason, the phone's going over to the B side. Okay, I'm glad we got that phone too worked out, hey, So so tell us what's going on, buddy? I mean you're you're you're there ready to go.
Speaker 6: First of all, just a couple of things I was wearing, Hey, dudes, when we went fishing. There's nothing against hey dudes, No, I mean, I don't know. And and I'll saw all of you stepping on the fish and getting the hook off. That's that's just And it just a hook slipped and got my shoes.
Speaker 1: All right, speedy, Nobody and our group was stepping on fish. You were the only ones stepping on fish. No one else did that.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 6: I saw y'all, I saw y'all. Nobody the fish, yep, yep, I saw y'all. I would I wasn't even using needle note till later when.
Speaker 1: They swallowed it. That's why you were struggling. When they swallowed I used then in.
Speaker 6: So I am, I'm I'm right beside Whole Foods, where Mountain High Outfitters is, Hollywood Feed Diamonds directed. We're right here in the middle of all just kind of chaos. I do not know how people drive in rush hour traffic. I say that every time I get out in it, and I still don't know how you do it. Traffic that is stand still out in front of me, all right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's rough in there. So if you have time to pop in and and play quiz, is thirty seconds is all it is?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh but and I've got my words here ready to go for anyway.
Speaker 6: Okay, we have we have a gentleman here that's just pulled up, and I've got a couple of folks here that I'm eye in that I kind of want to go see what's going on. So what's your name?
Speaker 9: Mark?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much man, you let you love in the new show. Yes, I love it? Good?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: So Rick is going to give you a word, and then you got how many seconds?
Speaker 1: Rick, thirty seconds?
Speaker 6: Thirty seconds? Would give me the word I'm a step away, and then you talk to them?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, so Mark, how are you doing? Buddy?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: All right? So Mark, I'm going to give you the word, and now I'm gonna start the timer. If you can get speedy to say it. He's got a twenty dollars bills I gonna give you right now. You cannot use any part of the word, and you need to only use one word. Clues you know know how to just that word? So are you ready for your word? When you're ready, say say ready, and I'm gonna start the clock. Okay, ready, all right, And your word is handy handy.
Speaker 8: Go okay, up.
Speaker 6: When do we start right now? Okay? You call?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: What word? One see somebody that paint? A painter? You know, an electrician? Uh? Handy man?
Speaker 1: Oh do we we do? We count that? We count at right? Everybody? Okay? All right?
Speaker 6: So the world? Good goodness. We got to get a picture here.
Speaker 1: He the word? The word was handy.
Speaker 6: Okay, hold back twenty Yeah, there you go. How are you today? I'm dagged light, so I appreciate you coming through here. What's your name?
Speaker 1: Lee?
Speaker 6: You're gonna talk to Rick, Greg and Adler. Greg's a little bit of a jerk, but just kind of hand and so they're going to give you a word and you're gonna try to get me to say it within thirty seconds. Does that sound good? I'm gonna step away till I can't hear you. You want to hold my phone?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 6: There you go? All right?
Speaker 1: Here you go, guys, Hey Lee Lee? This is Rick, Greg and Adler. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 1: Are you really in the loop on the show? Like, are you really? Like I said, I'm looking at my words here? How savvy are you with the show knowing all things about it?
Speaker 3: I'm not really not very.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go a different word. Then, all right, here we go. You read, you've got thirty seconds and you've got to get speedy to say it by using one word clues. Okay, okay, are you ready? Your word is going to be cheap. Cheap, okay, cheap, and you can tell me when you're ready, and i'll start the thirty seconds check up.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we're ready. God, alright, man, go all right, neil bill bussy.
Speaker 9: Check check cash, I'm tight, frugal, frugal, yep.
Speaker 6: Uh tip waitress, waiter service and.
Speaker 1: Cheating. Oh well, just I know somebody all right that guys, that was right at twenty nine. That was right at twenty nine and three quarters twenty. The word is The word is cheap. Did we get cheap in under the wire?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 1: Lay? There you go? Twenty dollars? That was close, guys, I mean it was turning to thirty. Yeah right then yeah.
Speaker 6: Tell me that smile girl, Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: There you goes, show me this, okay, show me this smile, smile girl.
Speaker 6: I don't forget it, I don't don't you hit them teeth?
Speaker 1: Now, well, you man, what did you say I had some sweaters though.
Speaker 6: Greg, Yeah, I mean her teeth aren't cold. I can tell you that.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean, I'm just saying. I mean, that's all I'm doing. I'm saying I've been watching this guy all morning long. The what I say, all morning Speedy? You've been here fifteen minutes. Hey, I want to talk to him. He is working his butt off.
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: I hear a motor here? You guess?
Speaker 6: We're live on the show. We're with the Rick Burgess Show, and we're seeing if people can win twenty bnuths by getting me to say a word that they give you within thirty seconds. You want to see if you went away. We've given away forty so far. All right, so you're gonna talk to Rick. Could you turn that down for me?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gonna you gotta start. You're gonna talk to Rick Burgess and Greg Burgess and Chris Adler. They're gonna give you a word and you try to get me to say it within thirty seconds. You can win twenty bucks. You in. All right? What's your name was? Elijah? All right? If you want to hold my phone, Elijah, talk to Rick Burgess.
Speaker 1: You're head, Elijah, Elijah HEYLI you. This is Rick greg and Adler of the Rick Birders Show. How are you today, sir? I'm good? You yeah, I'm fine? All right, So you got to get him to say this word, and you got to use one word clues. Okay? All you got you know, like you just throw out like if like if you want him to say something like a house, you'd say, uh, lived in on the street, you know something, you want to hit him with words to get him to say it. I'm gonna give you this word. You ready, you got you got thirty seconds the word you got to get speedy to say using only one word. We might let you get away with two word clues. And the word is zebra. The animals zebra. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: H sorry? Let me give him how to fall back? Are you ready Ali and go.
Speaker 1: Libra animal? He said the word, he said zebra. The word is zebra.
Speaker 6: He's alread you said, okay, all right, so he probably misunderstood you. So what did you understand me? So you can't say the word that they gave you, But you're trying to get me to say that word. So if they gave you zebra. You try to give me one word hint make sense, like animal or or something like that. Doesn't like Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, so this is the nicest man. Give them another word.
Speaker 1: Okay, Elijah, I'm sorry I should have told you not to say the word that's on me. Are you ready again? Do you understand it now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So your word is softball? Softball, and when you're ready, go.
Speaker 6: Playing the game. Uh sports, I.
Speaker 1: Think they hung up? Did we lose them?
Speaker 6: No, I'm here, he hung up.
Speaker 1: Now you're good.
Speaker 6: We got it good.
Speaker 1: Sports?
Speaker 7: Uh sorry than you nor.
Speaker 6: It ain't that parking lot. But guy, did it again?
Speaker 5: What you're doing?
Speaker 1: He kept saying the word. Yeah. I want him to do one more. I want one more?
Speaker 6: So man, I saw you want one more? Try hey, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on he shopping broom, think hang on. I'm telling hey, the guys, the guys can't get a bigger ki. They're loving you right now. They're like, give him one more chance. But look chance, they're giving more chance. They're giving you a word, and you can't stay words. You're giving me hints to say the words. Okay, does that makes sense? Go ahead? Get give them another word, guys.
Speaker 1: All right, Elijah, honestly, as long as you won't say the word, I don't even care what you say. Now, just don't say the word. Don't say the actual word. Okay, are you ready? We're gonna try it one more time. Okay, are you ready? Are you ready? Okay? Your word is battery, battery, all right, whenever you're ready, go.
Speaker 11: Car, yeah, uh transportation, crank the car okay, Uh key engine, Uh battery.
Speaker 6: Let me change go here, hold that up for me.
Speaker 7: Alive there.
Speaker 1: We couldn't lose the loja. I'm sorry, Eli man.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: O Elijah, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Man. You're working hard, you hurt, working hard making these parking lots clean. Yes, I'm trying. Man. When you're getting after the guys, you are getting out.
Speaker 1: My goodness, speed speedy. I gotta go to the break so so we'll get a few moments if you want to see speedy Highway to eighty Birmingham the home on one O four seven w s K.
Speaker 6: He's right good, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Mountain Outfitters right there around whole floods and and we'll come back and if we can get one more or maybe two. We'll give you another shot. You'll find speedy. You're ready, we'll.
Speaker 8: Be This is the Rick Burchers Show.
Speaker 1: Miley sire Rus opens up to talk about tattoo regrets. Oh boy, of all the things that Miley I thought would hope she would regret, she's just she's going to just focus on the tattoo. That's a great statement there. I mean, you're thinking she says, she's about to really talk about some regret here, and I'd like to open up about my tattoo regret.
Speaker 3: She says she regrets eighty percent of her tattoos. Is what this headline says.
Speaker 1: Eighty percent. I would have to agree with that lot.
Speaker 3: You've been talking about it for forever. People have gone overboard. It's people gone too much.
Speaker 1: It's it's kind of like it's an obsessive, compulsive easy tattoo folk, Easy now come now easy.
Speaker 3: It really an addiction less.
Speaker 1: It's more that's you're literally marking on your body with ink, and it's starting to look a lot okay, changes so ink And can I just throw out there to some of you milky white leg people if you've got milky white legs, and I certainly do now I don't care about getting a tan anymore. If you're milky white, having that dark bold colors of ink up on the thigh and a pair of shorts, not a good look. Not a good look. It will grab your attention. Yeah right, maybe maybe a little mixing some tan might help. But it's like you're painting on a really really really white poster board and you can tell the ones. And I'm no expert obviously, right, the ones that I guess. There's different levels of quality. Yeah, you come in on the low budget in Yeah, I does low budget tattoo. Probably not a good idea. Yeah, if you're gonna put a permanent and I know you can take them off, but it's a process. If you're gonna put a permanent picture on, you go with somebody knows what they're doing. Yeah, let's get on to go with you, buddy who bought a kit and started learning.
Speaker 5: No, she says, I don't regret them enough to laser them. I love my cat, but I didn't need that. And she says, I love my dog.
Speaker 1: But like she's put them on her body.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Yes, both her cat and her dogs. She goes, I love my dog, but like I don't know. Just having a pit bull in every picture of me for the rest of my life is kind of intense.
Speaker 3: There's just a few I could do without.
Speaker 1: She just now figuring that out. It seems so, it seems so elementary. While back, jeller Roe said he regretted some of his too, but he has so many. I'm sure he probably does. I gotta say, on the face, you gotta regret that. Yeah, yeah, a lot of the facets. That's uh, those face ones, now you're really pretty bad. You're a Yeah, the neck is a bad one, but you ever those are put it on the front of their neck. Yeah, and now we all we're looking at is that. Yeah, you're talking while some monster mouth is talking right under you. That's tough. And again that's tough as you did, she did. Hey, look if that's what the two each his own, I guess you're not breaking any laws. I'm just trying to give a little advice here. Yeah, that's all. You know. It kind of kind of goes back in, you know, just just easy easy now.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: So we were talking about this Dave's hot chicken. Now this is, like I said, I'm not really in the hot you know, the the Hot Chicken people are the same people that are obsessed with hot Honey. Now it's got you hot honey, O Honey's everything.
Speaker 3: Go get the extra hot. By the way, the extra hot's insane.
Speaker 1: What what about just honey? Honey's fine chicken is just fine? Why we gotta you wear with the chicken. Well, it's a little spice on it, don't hurt. Yeah. But anyway, apparently Dave's Hot Chicken has done very well.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: Text nations saying there everywhere, Okay, thanks guys, and maybe it's okay, I don't know. Uh, but this there's this investment bank uh and it said it's from r O A. R k uh Row Arc something. And they're going they're going around. People are noticing, and they're just buying up all these popular changs. It says they have got They've gotten Subway Uh duncan Jimmy John's they're trying. They're buying up Buffalo Wild Wings locations.
Speaker 3: Rourke York Capitol Group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they keep bringing all this stuff in. Now they look at this number though, and you know it's you know, how you go back to let me make you an offer you can't refuse from the godfather. If I'm Dave's Hot Chicken, I may say no, I'm staying with it. Man, I'm Dave, or I'm Dave's family. When they show with a billion dollars, you'll sell it. Yeah, one billion dollars.
Speaker 5: You know, everything is getting bought up by these private equity funds.
Speaker 1: Every did you hear that? I just gave you.
Speaker 3: Businesses, houses, music, dentists.
Speaker 1: Plumbers, toe and you always got to work, always got to work, dentisty, plumbers.
Speaker 3: It's it's wild.
Speaker 5: They're buying it up, and then they're pressing the price. They're pushing the prices up. You see what I'm saying. They buy out the whole market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, they say, very concerning.
Speaker 1: Well, so you don't like that.
Speaker 3: It's concern.
Speaker 1: By the way, can I ask you what do you do in the commercial breaks? About two hours long, two or two or three hours into the show. When we go to the breaks, you're in there like talking to people.
Speaker 3: Right, We've talked about this a million times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but are you talking You're not talking to yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to the people watching on YouTube, right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in there. Yeah a minute ago, you were in a big Time conversation. In this last break.
Speaker 5: We I met, we mentioned the Big Beautiful bill earlier, and I played a quick clip about.
Speaker 1: That, and then I played it commentary, and.
Speaker 3: Then I played a quick clip of a kid riding a scooter down.
Speaker 1: A hill really fast. Yeah, and then people say, right now, then you throw and cooking. I remember it's talking about that one.
Speaker 5: Yes, cooking, and speaking of which, they owned Dave's Hot Chicken Home Service store Anytime Fitness back to uh.
Speaker 1: They even buying other things orange theory.
Speaker 5: They're buying a bunch of those Miller's Alehouse, Jim and Nick's barbecue restaurants. What Rourke Capitol Group, they have everything thirty seven billion in assets.
Speaker 1: A billion dollars for Dave's Hot Chicken. Who knew it's just chicken spicy?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 1: I meant to ask cheesecake factory, And I'm by the way, the cheesecake factory. I just had stuff going there that means that means you was just too large.
Speaker 3: Did you say Buffalo Wild Wings? I did, because Wing stops on the list too. Yeah, of what they're buying up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so there you go, But think about it if you keep somebody walks in with that check.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, you got to eat how much chicken you have to sell to make a billion dollars?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And they see this branding, they.
Speaker 5: See that, Okay, people love Dave's Hot Chicken, and we can we can stand it to make the billion later.
Speaker 3: But man, if.
Speaker 5: Somebody walks up to you and offers you a billion dollars for your company, it's very hard to say no.
Speaker 3: So I understand why it's happening. Sure, I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, does not like it. What about I meant to ask you if you had this video before I did the story, So forgive me this etiquette expert that's showing the correct way to eat a banana, and everybody's furious. Uh yuys. I know we love this kind of stuff, and I guess that's what social media was made for. But I mean, we all know how to eat a banana. It's not that big a deal. I mean, I'm careful about eating them here, yeah, I mean I probably wouldn't. In fact, credit well, that's what this guy does, and I probably would do this. But he starts out with it completely still in the peeling, and he gets a fork and a knife and he works it out where it comes out and all these perfect piece is well and and to me, I mean, here it is. Is it more impressive than the pizza cut the other day than that? I went impressed by that the pizza cut guy that was no good. But this I just not. I just can't take this kind of time with the banana. Right.
Speaker 3: I found this on the fly? Is this how the how the Queen would eat a banana?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's the one. Yeah, because so you're to turn it up. Watch this guy in place and cut off one ends, which he did that would eat a banana.
Speaker 12: We don't feel it like a primate.
Speaker 4: Instead using the fault behold it's in place and cut off one ends.
Speaker 1: I told her about years ago the.
Speaker 12: Other ends, and then we turned the knife on its side and.
Speaker 3: Go into the skin like so this is crazy, and then prising.
Speaker 1: It open and then cuts a little bit off and he likes, that's a banana.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I bet he's proud this month we.
Speaker 3: Could be more comfortable with the banana.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'll tell you what. Pretty violent with it actually? Well, and but yeah that I'm not taking that. But he didn't do the one thing that I warned everybody about and that is to cut off the tip of it to you know, to take that tip off so you don't eat those spider eggs. Yeah, but you don't have to get the good side off people to cut both off. There's only one bad side. But you heard he can I talk down to us. We do not eatat like a primate, and he cut it in here. We don't eat it, but nana and the primates don't eat the way we do either. They're a little they're much message.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, although I have seen them like the stem of the banana where everybody grabs it and snaps it. Yeah, primates actually hold the stem and they peel it from the other side because it's like a handle, and then the top you can actually get into it a little easier from the bottom quote unquote of a banana.
Speaker 1: There you can look at.
Speaker 10: Bag back.
Speaker 1: We will actually tomorrow record another one, so episode four will be out this weekend and we will interview Speedy. You know just what he was you hear him doing today. There was a time when he went out and headed up something called the thirteen was it working Days of Horror? You know, we stopped doing that because we sort of started realizing, hey, we're playing with things we probably shouldn't be tampering with. Speedy will tell stories on strange encounters, about some strange encounters that he had while doing these investigations, and we'll cover that with Speedy, and that'll be out this weekend as episode four. Hey, I do want you to know that Field of Greens this is probably as good a product as I've ever had the pleasure of endorsing. You know, this is a simple lifestyle upgrade that every one of us can do. We can all add Field of Greens to our nutrition plan and that way we know we're getting the fruits and vegetables that our body craves are lived. There's some that help deliver, there's some that help, you know, the heart, there's some that help the lungs. Let me tell you what else is gonna help. It's going to help what your immune system. Now more than ever, every time you turn around, you know, everybody's sick again. You know, you know I'm touched. Stay on my little kid, the grandkids, they're all sick again. You know, you need to get Field of Greens and get your immune system, you know, operating at peak efficiency. I've seen an incredible change in my health, so have many of you. So if you'd like to make this lifestyle upgrade, your doctor is going to love it. And if he doesn't or she doesn't, they'll refund your money. Go to fieldogreens dot com now go stop putting this off twenty percent off at fieldogreens dot com using the promo code big Vox. So looking at text Nation, people are very concerned speedy that they think you need to stop, and you too, adler engaging people out in traffic. These are the days now somebody they could pull pull a gun. People don't know what's coming up. I don't know if you're coming to car jacked them in that side. Apparently you're holding up a twenty, trying to make a twenty, trying to make a deal with them for some reason.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's and they're so distracted too, it's hard to even get their attention. You remember back in the day, people would look around and you know, engage.
Speaker 1: How you doing it? It's different.
Speaker 4: I came up on a car coming back here and they were going twenty five miles an hour. There was no red light at all in front of them, and they were just going along and then all a sudden they sped up and I think they got distracted texting, of course, and they looked around like, oh my goodness, what am I doing?
Speaker 1: And can I talk? We've seen speed? How he gets mad? Oh whoa, we were too mad? You talk out loud. You're talking about road rage, speedy, And I wouldn't. I was trying to get your home. Wow, it's not I'd be like, why are you driving lawers? Burd did you like to you know? You sure did, trying to get your home burdens They always needed to get home. But by the way, can I sell everybody driving there's I'm not gonna do left lane. We've covered that. Okay, we got that. No one understands it. We try. Here's the other thing. Blinkers are okay to use. Let's get back to using them, right, Okay, what kill Let's use use a blinker. It's very helpful to the rest of traffic. Okay, yeah, let's there's let's let's let's use our blinker. Okay, yeah, it doesn't hurt speaking about Hey, you know it used to be a certain way. Uh, this is kind of making social media. What's a sound from your childhood that younger generations will never hear a sound? Do you have sound? Yes?
Speaker 4: People thirty and over are listing sounds from their childhood, sound sounds which younger generations they believe won't hear. Here are four examples, with about a second pause in between, of the of what people say they have heard it in their childhood but their kids won't. One is a floppy disc reader. Do you all remember this sound?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah? Do you remember that? Day? Was floy disk behind? I was, I wouldn't even go near computer computers.
Speaker 4: One is uh an a I M sounds?
Speaker 1: Uh here? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And that this you'll still here? This one here is the manual credit card reader.
Speaker 3: And you've got meal.
Speaker 4: You remember when you would you remember when you would be checking out and they would have to read your your credit card?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I used to work with those of Joe's car waters. Did you really hey, somebody get the credit card swipper? Can you imagine it was a stencil?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your copy?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other is I wouldn't mind going back to that dial up internet. Oh yeah, I do remember that. I do remember.
Speaker 4: That younger generation.
Speaker 3: I do not hear that at all.
Speaker 1: I do remember that. But on the credit they won't hear what is that?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 1: Just a noisue for no reason. Really, we're still hearing those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're still timeless.
Speaker 1: We're still hearreak from you. You don't counting on the credit cards, because I know the credit card keeps advancing, so we'll be ready for the market, the beach. Get the door closing and and yeah, what is the door closing? I didn't know what that was. I never I don't even know what that was. But it's just what it says. I don't remember. You know, you know what I can't do. And it's starting to aggravate cashiers. I'm not willing to move beyond the chip reader. I'll stick the car in there and let the chip be ready when they want me, when they want me to tap it on that little thing. I said, now, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: Really, it's easy.
Speaker 1: I like to tap. I never get it right every time I tried. It's like it won't want to know. I don't like it about this, I said, I'm drawing the line chip reader. Yeah, I like swiping. Y'all took that away from me. I'm chip rereading, that's all I'm doing it's it's worse, yes, worse. I don't like that little quickly lined thing. I thought we were all about being a fishing.
Speaker 8: We're gonna be a fisher.
Speaker 1: The chip works, tap, move on, don't stick it in? And then second? But how about you know this is what happens with me? Tap? No, I'm sorry I didn't read it, sir, tap tap what's going on? Well give it a second, Mississippi.
Speaker 3: That's awkward. When then you have to, you know, when some of them don't work.
Speaker 1: That, don't be like that. Everything's not about that. Everything's not about that, sir.
Speaker 5: Everything not everything's that you in you end though, depends on how they say it.
Speaker 1: But but what I wanted to say is this is I think. I think there's something you know how I can't wear watches and I'm not affected. But I'm not affected by a jet lag. I think that something about my chemical makeup that won't work for me. It just didn't work. Every time I tried to tap the card with that squiggly line thing, it never worked. I don't have a high success right with it. I don't either A couple of people.
Speaker 3: Everything What are you talking about? Squiggly line thing?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The little thing is that's something you're supposed to tap with your card. It's on your card. You put it on the that same it's it's it's a mirror of the thing that it wants it to tap. Just it's squiggly lines. You never know. You just hold it down to you. Hear like a little It doesn't work for me. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about this? Are you calling this squiggly line?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that non squiggly line? Squiggly line? Was wrong with you? Squiggly line?
Speaker 5: It's like the thing turns side Yeah, Well, excuse me.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know what you were saying when you said squiggly.
Speaker 1: Look the thing you tap? Okay, I said that, and then you made that.
Speaker 3: What about tap tapper room?
Speaker 1: The chip reader was working, fine, chip reader was working. I'm not doing Apple pay either. Know what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be drugging Apple pay either. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I wish wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm not. They're gonna save the earth because the combustion engine is destroying it. Right, but now so let's all go electric unless it's elin Now he's being critical of Trump. So now they may start by I may be able to have one. Now, yeah, he didn't. He didn't like the big beautiful bill abomination to me. I think it's a little strong, but I mean he said what he said, and so maybe that means that we'll be freed to get a tesla. Now yeah, I don't know. But they were.
Speaker 3: They were great, and now that then they were bad.
Speaker 4: You see the lady that keyed up the guy's tesla and then shot it.
Speaker 1: Yes, what an idiot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then they respond and she's like.
Speaker 1: Oh what happened?
Speaker 4: I heard her loud noise, and the guy started looking and go, man, you've got your keys, have the paint on it from the way you where you were key in it, and you've got a gun that you can tell has just been shot.
Speaker 1: Don't you know if it could ricocheted off and like hit her in the leg. Well, they're not the sharpest bunch. I saw a guy follow a guy into a place going I just I just saw you put that on my car. Now I didn't, I just saw you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's she's keying it up and this it doesn't.
Speaker 1: She goes to the other side, pulls.
Speaker 4: Out a pistol and starts shooting the side of the tesla, and then when the homeowner, obviously getting her on security camera, calls uh the police officer officer to come and check it out, he starts questioning her and going, ma'am, you do realize you do realize that that we've got you.
Speaker 1: By the way shootings thing at that shortened range is so stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the bodycam footage, I don't think there's any cussing in it, but the interaction between her and and the police officer is bizarre.
Speaker 1: Because guys, you know why, if you're key in somebody's car and shooting it with a pistol in their driveway, you're mentally ill. Yes you are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, I'm from the store and.
Speaker 6: I heard this noise and I want to see.
Speaker 9: What's going on.
Speaker 1: You heard a noise? You want to see what was going on?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I heard some like loud noises coming from over here.
Speaker 8: Were you just.
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 10: But this isn't on the way home. This is friver property. And the owner actually just called us put port dandalism to his car.
Speaker 1: Somebody that's key me, I means.
Speaker 5: Years literally, just you know, I'm just walking around the neighborhood, Okay, but you're on his property right now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I.
Speaker 3: Just want to investigate to see what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just properties.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Heard something, you know, I just wanted to see what was going on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that sounds over here. Yeah yeah. So she goes over here, and then he goes.
Speaker 3: Oh, look at those bullet holes.
Speaker 10: So you mind telling me what you were actually doing. Are you one of those anti Elon guys?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I mean you don't.
Speaker 10: Don't really like what he's doing in the government. I thought you take it out on Tesla.
Speaker 3: I uh, I mean, I'm gonna admit I don't like him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't like anything that has to do with him. I mean, but I didn't do that.
Speaker 6: He didn't do that. I'm holding my case because.
Speaker 11: I'm going home.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but why would you just have your keys out in your hand. Why wouldn't they be in your bag if you're carrying groceries. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of it here.
Speaker 10: Let me see the bags.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So the key, so he goes, so, let me get this right. The key has the paint of the Tesla on the key where you obviously keep it and here is a pistol that you just shot and she heard, and then hey, ready for this. Then she takes off running like she's gonna run from him. No, yes, yes, speed forward just a little bit at her and you'll see her take off and he gets her. He gets her, and all of a sudden she realizes, I'm busted.
Speaker 1: A weapon that was clearly used to to shoot these holes in it. Hey stop it right now. She takes off over here where you go, wow, slow your.
Speaker 4: Back, yeah, and and and then and then she then she tries to go, oh, you just picking on an old lady.
Speaker 1: I'm like, ma'am, you see what was going on? I heard something. Guys, if you are, if you are remotely, your mind has computed that because Elon Musk was exposing government waste and politicians stealing tax dollars, and your response to that and cutting programs that are a waste are being overpaid and overfunded, and your mind computes that means I want a key teslas and shoot them with a pistol. Pistol. You are mentally ill, Yes, you are mentally ill. Uh that That is not a brain that's computing anything sensible. And probably a lot of these Tesla owners have the exact same opinion that she does. Okay, they're not just because you drive a Testa. I mean you're a Trump supporter.
Speaker 5: Sure, I mean that used to be a huge lefty badge of honor. I drive a Tesla a huge, huge badge of honor.
Speaker 3: For these lefty libs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it used to be, and we've talked about this. It used to be you could disagree or debate and then you move on with your life. You find things you can't agree on, maybe your friends, whatever. Now if you disagree, you're labeled as something. You're fascist, you're you know, anti this, Nazi? This what just because you disagree politically, And it's just so bizarre.
Speaker 3: And speaking of Nazi this and and uh and Tesla, Uh excuse me.
Speaker 5: Elon Musk, y'all saw Corey Booker do the exact same move that that Elon Musk did when he was like, yeah, my heart goes out to you. And yet the media does not call that a Nazi salute. It's the same exact move, buddy, And yet he's not well.
Speaker 1: But we all we all know that, we all know that it's it's this is not the first day we've exposed a double standard from the mainstream media. Uh So let's go to historic all electric flight then lands a JFK because people are starting to think, can can we get to electric aircraft? About that landed JFK yesterday the first this and this is not a very big plane. Now we're talking about a small one and a short flight and a short flight fall plan.
Speaker 13: It didn't go very far, was that electric airplane that just came from Eastcampton to JFK with passengers on, which was a first for the New York Coort Authority for the New York area. And you know, we covered seventy odd nautical miles and into thirty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Not a big feat. They're gonna got a long way to go before you replace, you know, the jet engine that we have now. But we want to be sure that point was made. But now here's a farmer explaining why those of you that think electric vehicles can work in farming you're completely out of your gourd. So so here here he is giving just a little bit of reality for everybody.
Speaker 3: He's a British farmer.
Speaker 12: He is at to seed with and here's why I seeded six thousand hectes. It took around thirty thousand liters of diesel aka three hundred and twenty one thousand, six hundred killawat hours of energy. To do that with an electric track, I'd need the battery from a Tesla Semi recharged three hundred and twenty two times. So even with a super fast industrial three hundred and fifty killer what charger, that's nine hundred and eighteen hours of charging, more than three times longer than the actual job. And someone asked about solo as well. So even with a massive one hundred killer what system, it had take nearly two years to match the diesel energy used. And to keep up with the job in real time, you'd need a solar farm bigger than forty five football fields. I love the idea of electric, but until I can plug into a lightning bolt, diesel's still the only option.
Speaker 1: I love these these, it's nearly the only option. That's it. That's the that's so, but worst English accent ever, this is the matter of that and voices. He brings out head injury man every time we go over. That's exactly what it is. But guys, this is what we keep trying to say. Everybody listen, please please, please get in the real world, get in the real world that this solar electric can replace the things we do. It's absurd. I mean, it's not there. It's not there. It's absurd. And then here's typical human behavior. We would demand that farmers go electric to save the planet, even though we have not scientifically proved that man made climate change is even of any impact. Okay, we see a lot of natural climate change that has happened over time, but we don't know how to involve men are are humans. So we would then make the farmer do something stupid. And so you got to go all electric. And then what will we then do after that? Complain because the price of everything shoots through the roof. Yeah's no food. Yeah, and then we would complain about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, long haul flights whenever you need something to run high high energy for a long time and not stop and not have to worry about charging back batteries and things like that.
Speaker 3: It has its place, but you can't force it.
Speaker 5: I have an electric skateboard and an electric mower, but you can't force these things.
Speaker 1: And those things can do small jobs bad.
Speaker 8: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 1: Hey, Rick here from The Rick Burgess Show, Speedy, Greg Adler and I are ready to join you again tomorrow for a brand new show. Contact us at eight eight eight six Big Box. We'll break down the stories of the day and make sure we keep you in the loop while having a lot of fun at the same time. Don't you dare miss Tomorrow's Rick Burgess Show. You just heard the Daily Best of The Rick Burgess Show. Catch the entire show wherever you get podcasts, or watch us live and archived on YouTube. And subscribers can watch the Daily Best of the Rick Burgess Show on Blaze TV.
Speaker 9: Mmmmm