Speaker 1: Hey, rain drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your allegedly and my Voice mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and.
Speaker 2: Your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: Welc up to Reality the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience.
Speaker 1: Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll.
Speaker 2: Sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting.
Speaker 1: About rain drops.
Speaker 2: We are here with my friend Okay, she's a friend of mine for over a decade.
Speaker 1: I love her. We were just talking earlier.
Speaker 2: Seriously, Seriously, she's aging backwards, aging backwards. She looks twenty years younger. She's always been in battie. She has a potty mouth, but if you know her, her heart is pure gold. Give it up for the beautiful legion of reality television. She outdresses any girl on television backs Laura Govin.
Speaker 1: How are you baby?
Speaker 3: I'm so good?
Speaker 2: You look okay, no shade, what's his secret? Is it alkaline water? Is it?
Speaker 1: Like? What is it? You look amazing?
Speaker 3: So it's for sure good, that's right. And then after it's creams right and then say less oil always does the trick.
Speaker 1: Wait, coconut oil.
Speaker 3: Were from head to toe baby on me and him? Oh yes, coconut oil. We'll just be slipping the sign. Oh, it's good. Life is good.
Speaker 2: I have not seen this happy ever because when I met you, he was going through a divorce and the custody battle, separation, all that stuff. So this is the first time, and this is real, tea. This is the first time in our friendship that I see you glowing.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, bab I didn't glow before you. Listen you you you're naturally gorgeous.
Speaker 2: But I'm being very honest with you. It was like this cloud. I mean, listen, you were going through something so horrific in your relationship that any woman would have a hint of darkness bring over them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what's so crazy too. In all of my TV life, I have always been authentic and myself The biggest problem I've always had is that I can't fake that. Like I gave you what I was at the time. If I wasn't happy, you saw I wasn't happy. If I wasn't if I was miserable, I gave you because it just it's hard. I'm from Oakland. I can't fake it. It's just it is what it is, like bro, like, nah, we're going in today. Today is the day that she gonna get it. Whoever. And it was based off of and I didn't have any control. I was really immature. I was. I was just for the moment. And however you got it is, I accepted it and I was good with that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about this because you are from Oakland. Your April Latina, correct, your father's black, your mother's Latin.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay. Do you have how many siblings?
Speaker 3: So there's nine of us. I have five brothers and four sisters and all from the same parents. So yeah, so my parents have been married for fifty one years and together forever, right, and growing up, I don't know, it was something about I just didn't really like my sisters. I always rocked with my brothers cause they like hooped, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They always talk shit, nobody took nothing personal, so like it was that type of attitude. I learned how to fight, Like I really learn how to fight. I'm not into the pulling hair and like, no, bro, like we're gonna square up and go toe to toe and then afterwards we're gonna be cool because we had to get it out. It was. I learned from them like a male, like you know when you gotta have be territorial and it's like who's up, who's down. But I also learned from my mom how to be domestic. I watched her come in, she cooked every day. She I used to watch my dad walk in the house and he would sit down and she would go take your shoes off. And I used to be like, I'm never doing that ever, because in my mind I used to think, like, why is she slaving for him? But then I understood it. But I can give slave mentalion another way when it comes to that. So I'm gonna do you another one. I take care of you tonight, but I'm not taking off your shoes.
Speaker 2: So you being this girl growing up with eight siblings, I can relate to that my parents before my mom passed and were married for over forty years. It's ten of us, seven boys and three girls, okay, And I know, and I'm the middle.
Speaker 1: I'm number five out of ten. Okay, so I know. From big family, I'm right in the middle. Right.
Speaker 2: So I know, coming from a big family, you always try to.
Speaker 1: Find your identity.
Speaker 2: What was your identity having three sisters and five brothers, So.
Speaker 3: For me, honestly, I had I'm third to the last, so I was the seventh baby. I took care of my younger brother and sister. Like Lonnie and Gloria, I took care of they had really nobody kind of I shouldn't say that, but they had all of us, but they were just coddled up under me. I just took them up. But I'm so mothering and I knew, even at a young age, I was put on this planet to be a mom. I just I knew it. Then. I used to have weekend school with them. I took care of them. I taught him how to read, write, write, you know. So it was that type of thing. But not only because my parents were working busy. My dad owned jazz venues, my mom was and they were both in education. My dad did jazz venue at night, but in the day he was an educator. He was a principal and a council at Oakland High School where I went, and then my mom was at a bilingual school and so she was there and then they would just they would work together at night. So I would take care of my brother and sister. I would just make sure that they were bathed, shower, you know, everything was taking care hair, combed, clothed. I mean I went to I got arrested the first time at thirteen years old because I had stole from Ross and I remember my sister wanting a little Mermaid birthday party, and so I stole everything little Mermaid and I almost got away until the end. What happened, I got busted. The chick was like because I was walking out and as soon as I hit the door because I got nervous, I hit the door at Ross and the shit fell out my jacket. But I was holding a Hella tight and I had it scooped, and the shit came out, and I remember, and it was crazy because the officer ended up taking me home because I had caught the bar all the way to It's called Bay Fair Mal I had taken the bar and yeah, go anyway, long story, and I yep, And they took me home and my dad was like, nah, you need to she needs to sit in that car for a little bit. I need her to never be in this position again. And I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: But everything I did was for my brother and sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would remember going to Lucky in the Bay Area and that was our grocery store, and I would go in with an empty backpack and I would leave with a full backpack, just to take care of them.
Speaker 2: So what is your relationship like now with Gloria because we saw you too on the show. Yeah, and you know, there did appear to be some sort of like I mean, listen, sisters go through the stuff. We see that with the Kardashians. But what is your relationship like now with her? Because what we did see was like a little bit of friction.
Speaker 3: Our relationship now is we're sisters. Listen. Our kids are beautiful together. I would never in a million years take our children away from each other. They've grown up together, they love each other. I love them. They're she has beautiful she has a beautiful family, great kids. They're amazing and they're my kids, best friends. So it's beautiful to watch it's cousins. That's something that I knew that regardless of her and our relationship, I would never take that away. And so I make sure that it's you know, it's sustained and it's nurtured, and I do a good job with that. So as an auntie and as far as she and I, I mean, we've always just coexisted. If we're keeping it a buck a little girls, no no, no, no, no, no no no. So when hm, So what really happened is a family matter happened, and it was a nasty one, and it was something that for me I could say with her, I'm in a good space today than I was before because what we had went through is just not okay.
Speaker 1: And what year this founding matter happened?
Speaker 3: It happened, Honestly, it happened early. It happened. When I say early, I mean, shoot, I think I was twenty. I think I was twenty and I just turned forty.
Speaker 1: Five, So twenty five years ago this happened.
Speaker 3: So twenty five years ago, maybe even sooner maybe when yeah, twenty.
Speaker 2: Five years ago, and ever since then, things have never been the same, never and it won't ever be the same.
Speaker 3: No really, yeah, no, I will always be her sister, and I will always love her as a sister. Like let me tell you, you're not gonna come in here and talk shit about my sister and try to find my sister. It's still gonna go all the way down. But when we're in a room, we're good, Like we don't have no beef, there's no friction. We'll laugh when you see this. We actually are working on a spin off from a show, and we'll see what happens. But I want to keep it a thousand, like I'm yo. The older I get, the worse my brain to my mouth comes like whatever, I just say, what go on? You've always been that woman, though it's gotten worse.
Speaker 2: So I want to tell the story because when we were doing The Next fifteen, even prior to that, I've always been obsessed with you, and I remember telling you like there is something about your family.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed. It's giving me.
Speaker 2: Kardashian, one of your brothers who I was able to meet, is like, y'all think she's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: No, he's so hot.
Speaker 1: Brother is like so cute, gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've seen bitches walk in the walls for him.
Speaker 1: I'd be like them. Yeah, but let's be Claire.
Speaker 2: Your mom and dad are five till like nor your father's like daddy.
Speaker 3: So girl still be trying to get him. Yo, he's so crazy, don't you know?
Speaker 1: It's gorgeous my mom. Yeah, and your mom is beautiful.
Speaker 2: No, your fact, your whole family's like stunningly gorgeous. So long story short, I'm telling my friend Laura, I'm like, I'm obsessed with the go I want to do something.
Speaker 1: Long story shirt. You probably remember this, maybe you do.
Speaker 2: I said I want to do something with you guys, and you said, okay, let me talk to my sister.
Speaker 1: And it was a meeting with me, you and Gloria.
Speaker 2: At the the Love's Hotel in Hollywood, and we're in the lobby. And you've always been a straight shooter. You are a business woman. You are about like, I don't care what's happening personally. If it's about business, you show up. Long story, show up. Y'all both showed up. And obviously I'm a fan of Gloria and everything she has going on in her life that we saw on the show. But in that meeting, I remember thinking to myself, Oh, this dynamic is interesting, and.
Speaker 1: I was shocked how quiet Gloria was. I was shocked, and I think even you were like, say something, We're in a meeting with a producer.
Speaker 2: What's happening? So you talk about being this mama bear. You had that presence even still. So as you two are working on this spin off, is it easy or is it just business?
Speaker 3: I would say it's not the I wouldn't use the word easier. I would use the word mature. I'm very much more mature. But they're still you know, when it's a sibling, you still get these butterflies in your stomach because at any moment for me and my personality, I don't my takeoff point, and what I mean by takeoff is when I'm about to take off on somebody is really short. And the reason why it is because I immediately I know, we all know what the issue is, so I immediately get defensive. And then I immediately my defense is quiet, and you don't want me quiet because and then it escalades and then it goes into a space where it's just not healthy for nobody. And it's not just to say that I'm like this tornado who comes in, But let's really talk about some shit. If we're going to talk, I don't want to, you know, I find that we bullshit and talk a lot, But why don't we just address this and knock it out. I think in family, a lot of people let shit linger and sweep that shit under the rug. So every time you're in a family reunion, but then it's just not comfortable. It's not a good space to be in. And guess what, we're fucking older now, I got some shit. I want to tell you, bitch, you're a person on so many levels. And guess what, it's okay now because I don't want you today. That's why it makes it okay. But it also is that. And I told her, I said, you know, I always wanted to get to a space where my parents are alive. My dad is eighty three, my mom is seventy three. I'm at a space that I don't know, God forbid, if they passed away, Oh my god, I can't even say that without crying. That I would speak to her. I think I speak to her because they're alive. And that breaks my heart because I have two daughters and I couldn't fathom nor imagine something like that. And here's the other thing. I don't like it when if you're wrong, just say sorry. Those words could have cleared up years years, but since you want to walk around because it becomes a narcissistic thing where you now because you don't want to take any accountability, you put the blame and then you act like it's all okay, Well guess what it's not, bitch, So there we are.
Speaker 1: I would like for you to clear up a rumor. Okay, please, One thing about you.
Speaker 2: You are very protective of people you love, Yes, and sometimes it's at the expense of your own reputation. Facts, there's rumors that there's an athlete that you were accused.
Speaker 1: Of being with.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just come on.
Speaker 2: There's rumors that you had sex with Shack. And the rumor is you never had sex with Shack, but your sister did, and that you protected her by just allowing the rumor to be thrown at you.
Speaker 3: So here's what I would say about that. Here's what I want to say about that. I want to clean up nothing until I talk to Shanni because she is the one who started all this. So when she's ready to have a real woman to woman conversation. Then I'll let that be out whatever it is and whatever happened and how it and the truth about what really happened and transpired. But not only are you going to hear my answer and what the truth is, I'm going to give you some of you too.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by you'll give Shannie some of her?
Speaker 3: Well, because she thought that me coming back on Basketball Wives was gonna be like a oh, Laura's she's ready, like she's ready to say sorry, and she's ready to confest like this was her. This is what I feel like because she had me ambushed. You saw it, everybody saw it. Every time I went to sit down to eat to eat before I went like this, they were like, so let me, we want to just read something from It wasn't even like Matthew's twenty eighteen. It was like from her narrating some shit. Well, bitch, I'll show you, okay, bet So, since you feel like you wanted to vomit all this shit out without hearing my side, my story, my truth, this is what you're doing, let me tell you about you. Since you want to talk about me, let's just we're gonna keep it a buck a thousand on A thousand, That's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: There's rumors that you have been blocked from being on Basketball Wives for years because she did not want you on the show.
Speaker 3: So I had we had DMed each other. Shawnie actually DM me and said that she wanted to clear up a rumor that she was the reason why I wasn't on Basketball Wives. But she dmned you whin She DM me this year in twenty twenty four, twenty twenty four, she DM me this year, and my response was, I don't remember their response. I'll pull up a DM sorry, I'll let you see it. But I just remember being like, yeah, cool, Like that's what's up. Like because I see her, our daughters play basketball a lot together. I love I still I love her children. I see them, I say hi, I always speak, they always speak, They're always respectful, They're always really nice, never rude, never nothing. And her daughter. I love her daughter. Sometimes I hear her call me Auntie and I'm like, holy shit, you know, And and I I take pride in that nothing could happen to her babies when I'm in the you know, in present, and so I had to. We would see each other and it was It's never awkward for me and with anybody. I don't I don't care, like I'm always gonna be myself. I'm always gonna sit on the floor like it is what it is. And so she, you know, I guess she felt some type of way. But yeah, she saw me at an event, and I think cause you know, we were always just be like cordial. There was no beef. It wasn't like when she walks past me. You know, like even today when I see Drea, if you know, oh we want, I want to we want I had to bring out. Yeah. But so when it was like when we see each other, it was just a mutual thing like you know, Bygun's by Gun, I don't really care like whatever, so anyw So when we you know, it's a mutual thing. And then on top of that, the respect out of it. And then when she told me that DM when she DM me that I was good, I was like, oh shit, okay, bet so I started. The producers reached out. It was a whole process. But producers from before and people from before on the show always told me that the issue was her. Producers, this is not and you know, I know people it was not. Yeah, I'm not getting secondhand bullshit.
Speaker 1: I don't and listen. I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to corroborate your story because obviously is my is my genre in which I work. I am very much aware that in order to be on the show and listen, she created it, and.
Speaker 3: She didn't create Basketball Wives La. That's not true. She did not. My sister and I started the whole process, the whole entire process. We are the ones that brought the girls to begin with. I remember having breakfast at the Cheesecake Factory trying to bring on Jackie like me and my sister brought Basketball Wives La to VH one. All the interviews were taken at my house in Arenda in the Bay. This started years ago, and she just had Basketball Wives La. I mean Miami. We had started Basketball Wives La. It was a separate entity at first. And then when we told them, because I told my sister, I was like, I'm not doing this forever because I can't be on here. Like I was just showing up being myself at the time, miserable and crazy. I just wanted I was just like anybody could get it, and it wasn't a good space for me to be in. So and Once I realized that part, I was like, oh, I can't do this anymore. So I pulled out. And then I'm not even sure if my sister stayed. But we were going to start our own show. Oh blah blah blah blah blah, and then it just kind of never took off and we just started living our lives. But where we are today, it is what it is so like when I show up now and from Oh and this is another rumor that I hear so allegedly Gilbert. She's talking to Gilbert who is she Shannie all the time, allegedly and it was said that now you know, I come my shit be authentic. I'm not just coming with like bullshit, but I'm gonna say allegedly just to say it. But they're talking, and what was said was that he Gilbert and his new fiance are going to be on the show. Only if I'm to be put off.
Speaker 2: When you came back to do basketball lives, were you under the impression that, Okay, SHAWNI dan me, she wants to clear the air.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for a scene to me or Shannie couldn't wait.
Speaker 3: I was like this every day, like key she walking in any minute, whe's coming. No come? Okay? Back next day?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No come. I was like, we got two more days of this shit when it's been showing up okay, I was like, what's happening? Where are you at? No show?
Speaker 2: So when Evelyn conveniently brought the excerpt of a book to an international.
Speaker 3: Casture, come on, keep coming.
Speaker 1: In your heart of hearts?
Speaker 2: Do you believe Evelyn was sent by Shawnee to bring up the shack thing in order for you to be embarrassed on national television or just that was their way of having it addressed.
Speaker 3: I think it. I felt it was to be embarrassed. I felt it was to be ambushed if you were okay for people who just saw it. I was living it. I was in it, and it was an ambush. And my years previous, that ambush would have been a tornado. Everybody would have got hands. To date, everybody's gonna get this mouth. That's where I'm at. So when they commenced to doing they little reading at the table and shit, no problem, keep it coming, because what you're not gonna do is get them. I'm not gonna I'm older now, I'm much more mature. I don't do telephone. So I'm not gonna tell you anything, first of all, especially you meaning Evelyn or anybody at that table, what really happened or how it went down. Let me take that back, because I actually told Evelyn some shit in the car because I was talking to her. And I like Evelyn, I love her daughter, I like her a lot from when I would see her. But what I didn't like is how messy she made it. You didn't have to do that. You could have been like yo, ell, let me how er at you real quick, because that's where I thought we were. Regardless if you're her friend or not, you still being a messy bitch is another thing. But you being a woman and being like yo, her coming at you like that, yeah, I don't really did. But let me give it to you how I'm gonna give it to you. You know what I'm saying, Come at me like that, not like here it is. Here's the cookies, eat them? Oh yeah, well how about we talk about your cookies too, since you want to be up here talking about who I slept with? Who'd you sleep with? Since we're talking? But those are things that I'm gonna address with her when I get back on that show, since you don't want to do it when I see you at Whole Foods, and since you don't want to do it when I see you in Porter Ranch anymore, since you avoided me at Whole Foods. I saw you doing this behind the clerk at the counter, moving as they moved, as I was trying to move to see you, but I had so many eggs. I was actually gonna come over, but I didn't. And it's okay. I think it was for the best. We'll leave it at that. So you are you Just keep it up. Buck Carlos.
Speaker 1: And our fathers. The section she was at, we.
Speaker 3: Were both here's what's crazy we and this is a real story. Tell me if it ain't, Miss Evelyn. We were both at the line checking out. She's with the person, I'm with the person. Her person is here, but she's in front. My person is here and I'm in back, so we're right. So as I'm going like this, I could see her moving with the clerk as the clerk, and I was like, damn, biblehead, say less. But I'll see you. I see you all the time, actually, but usually it's in the current passing. But I'll see you, and you gonna see me.
Speaker 2: The reason why you're disappointed in Evelyn is because you thought, like at least y'all had a respect ball.
Speaker 3: It's a mutual respect, Yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Mutual respect of life because your thing is this, and let's have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: Your thing is this.
Speaker 2: You've done reality TV for over at that game. You get the game, you get the gig, you know what it is. You knew coming back, y'all gonna talk about some ship.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with it.
Speaker 3: But let's do it civilly because because.
Speaker 2: We have a relationship, Yes, I can see if I was no one knew.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know you from Adams. We need fulfilled because I'm a stranger to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, for you, it was like I know you, I know you, I love your daughter, I love you.
Speaker 3: You may not even be best of friends or friends at all, but just out of a mutual respect, I see you and I respect. I'm like, yo, it's you. A decade in on TV two. You didn't done Hella shows, you didn't done health and done hell of shit. You didn't done hell of things that I know for facts, So let's just keep it a buck, right, you know what I'm saying, respectfully, but then when you do that other dumb shit, that's not okay.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm what okay?
Speaker 2: So before I get into what happened afterwards, when I say.
Speaker 1: To you, your response to Ever.
Speaker 2: And the girls in regards to the shack rumor in question is number one the most mature, sophisticated. But in your face read that we've seen all year, you didn't raise the beauty of it was. You didn't raise your voice, you didn't raise an eyebrow, you didn't raise a glass.
Speaker 1: And I know you very well. You you were so cool, calm, collected one and this is rare.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent of the audience was on your side. And what was interesting about that moment is if it did not go their way obviously, but it also made people be like, oh, we don't know that, Like no, well Laura is saying, it's so godall. And what was so interesting about it is that came off the dome.
Speaker 1: Like it wasn't a rehearse.
Speaker 3: Read yeah no, like like I didn't know none of that was gonna happen. Listen, I always come in with my guard up because of where we are in the space where I'm in, right, But I didn't think I was gonna get that, and I was like, come on, y'all, this is what we're doing. This is where we're at now. Okay, back, So as I sat there and listened, and at first I was thinking, should I just tell all y'all about yourselves right now? Or should I wait? I wait, but I'm gonna give you this though it's none of your business and it's not it's just not right. Maybe if we were thirty, give me twenty five, y'all still immature, right, But today you know what else? I don't even want to know about. God, I don't even care. Oh on. Not only that, I don't even care to you know, even if it's my best friend. I'm like, yo, bro, you want to ask her. I'll stand right next to you if anything pop off. But for now, this is not This is not my fight, right like, I'm not and I gotta see this girl shit the next couple days what we're gonna talk about. So they just kept talking about the same thing. Okay, So let me help you understand, minions. I don't do that. I don't go you guys want to be Shiny's minions. I'm not that this is what we're not gonna do. It was so bad, even like for those three days, it felt like I was there for three months. They were the girls. And and here's the crazy part. I love Brook I do. I went to her daughter's funeral. We've always communicated dough, you know. And and when I say I love, it's a respect thing that I love about all of them. I love Brandy. I see her cooking show. I'll be trying to follow her little recipes. You know I do. But I don't do anything in malice. My intent is not to harm you in a way of like you know, of aggression and be like like that on purpose. So for you to do that to me on purpose, but put but fight fair, play fair, because you think you read me, wait till it's my turn to read you. But play fair and hear me out like I heard you out, because you're gonna hear everything I gotta say because if you're running around here, and I mean Evelyn being the spokesperson for Shannie, that's what I didn't appreciate either, right, because we had just had a conversation. And again, I get what we're doing for TV. We talking about real life shit. This is my real life. I've been dealing with this bullshit, this life forever. So since you think it's funny and a game to you, and it's like after I told you a lot of stuff in the car. Producers got that tape, they could run it back, right, But then you want to sit here and you you you number one stunner. Nobody's talking about you, right. What we're doing with the three letter words?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: The big three? On every level? We got N B A, we got NFL, we got MLB, we got R and B, we got L m B, we got that's the Latin. We got the H O V. You might as well get in your C A R and look away, like what are we doing? The H she riding HOV lane, Like what are we doing? Nobody's talking about you? Play fair, Let's play fair, right, bitch? You can't name three people I slept with four facts.
Speaker 1: I can't even I know you we talk, We're you wrong? I can't.
Speaker 3: My relationships are long, they're strong. I don't know I can say that, ps ah, but you know what I'm saying, bro, I'm I'm good. Listen right, and when I struggle, I struggle from within. I don't let people know. I just do. Mean, people have no idea what I've been through in real life, and those who do know pray for me, and they pray for me hard because I have been through a lot. You know, life ain't like I've been through depression while being a mom, while having a wake up every single day you have. If I tell you my schedule to date, you would be like, what, Like it's still to date. I still struggle with things with my ex. Unwarranted, completely unwarranted, Like get over it? When do you stop talking about me to my ex? When do you stop? Child?
Speaker 2: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. What is the status of your relationship with your ex husband, Gilbert?
Speaker 3: So let's clear this up. We were never married and to be before I used to let that slide because we were married by law, because it was the ten year bla blah bla black because we were together for so long. But our relationship today is the same as it was twelve years ago. Ten years. Yeah, it's actually gotten worse. I know, That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: How do you think I lived this year because I was there with you while you were dealing with it. I mean, when we take the next fifteen, we literally follow you having to move out of the house in the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're not gonna bring me down and here, yeah yes, Oh my god, I remember.
Speaker 1: It's worse than that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Why because now he uses the children, because now he now he knows how to manipulate it, because he can't directly bother me. Right, so he knows how much I love my children. But here's the thing he also knows is that I love my children more than I hate him, So he attacks the motherhood side of it. He's just done a lot. He's done a lot. He's the devil, is busy at work, and I fight it every day, and I even it's so bad that I had to tell his new fiance, who I like, to tell him to stop talking.
Speaker 1: About me on his podcast.
Speaker 3: Stop talking about me on your podcast in the shower, at chair, at the picnics, at the dinners, at the movies, in the car, just be quiet, Just leave me alone. And the one thing I have told my children is we have to get him out of our house so we don't talk about him. There's nothing to talk about, and now it's our son. Let's talk about our son, who's a megabasketball player right in his own right. I want him to have his own name. I don't want him to be Yes, you'll always be the son of Gilbert A. Reinez. I've never been. And this is also something that I feel like. Play fair, Gilbert, playfair. I've always given you the title of fatherhood. I've never taken it away. Even when the judge said that you couldn't have it, I never took it away from you. I never took it away from you ever. I don't even I wouldn't even talk bad about you. Never. I just I had nothing to say, and people always to date. Why don't you tell the truth. Why don't you tell them that he really doesn't work his sons out. Let's talk about who you really are. Since you want to talk so much, it's not fair, and it's not. It's hard And people are like, oh my god, it must be so much easier now that they're older. No, for me, it's not. It's it's harder because now I have to tell the truth before I can mask it. I used to tell it's funny that the kids my daughter, she said to me, Now eighteen at Louisville doing amazing. Oh my gosh, she got a full scholarship. One of the top ten players in the country. She's phenomenal. My baby lefty, I got two lefties. By the way, we'll get into the rest. But she is an amazing young woman, amazing. And I remember her telling me when she turned eighteen, she said, Okay, now that I'm eighteen, you have to tell me the truth. Because I always used to tell her, I'll wait until you get older. I'll wait until you get eighteen, and then I'll tell you the truth. And she was like, I want to know. And we sat down and we had a lot of cries and a lot of laughs. And I don't share just the bad, right because that's not real. There's some good in there. I have to give them all of it. But at one point, you know her words, I was confusing them because it seemed like, how could he be this person? But then you let us go with him. I had to answer to that, and my answer was always, he's.
Speaker 1: Your dad, and that's her daughter asking you that.
Speaker 3: We got to keep it one hundred. I'm like, yo, you're his daughter, and I tell all the kids we gave you in basketball. This is my basketball language. Because oh and that's another thing. Most people don't even know I play. I played basketball all my life and I'm actually good, and those who know me no, right. But and there was two years I led the state of California and scoring in high school. I went and played, I played overseas. I've done a lot of basketball. I've coached on every level basketball coaching. I coach our daughter. But even like with our son, our oldest son, Gilbert really just came around. I have a trainer that has been with the kids for the last five years, who I now call my son. His name is Zach Basara, and he's always with my kids. He's with my kids right now as we speak, and he's not just like some babysitter, but they're always in the gym and he trains them, even with Elijah. And the thing that I see that is sad for me to watch. He loves he loves his father. That's not the sad part that he loves his father, But the sad part is now love him now that as a mom, as a mama bear, as a as a woman that was with you for a really long time. That bothers me when I you know, it's so crazy about that day that we packed and I packed up all my shit. Do you know we slept in the car for two days.
Speaker 1: You never told me that why we.
Speaker 3: Were in the car for two days. I did not call that one person. I could call anybody to get off. No hell staying at somebody's house with my four kids. And I was like, nope. You know what I kept saying to myself, I got myself in this mess. I'm gonna get me and my babies out of it. So you know what I did. I took all little CDs. I put him in the player. They were watching Tom Hanks all night, John Candy movies, and we drove around. I didn't I had two hundred and seventy one dollars he left me with and that's what I had. And we had four trash bags and that's all he would let the police, the officer, that's all he let me take.
Speaker 1: I remember that party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then he since had given me like an ultimatum, you come back, everything would be great. I vowed that day that I would never sleep with him, go back to him. Nothing. It was over because how can you. I knew that there was a checkout he not even he and I definitely had checked out because we were to fight a couple, right, like we love to fight, and then like it was our thing and it kept us together for a really long time. But one day I just grew up Carlos and I looked at him and I was like, damn, you're ugly, not even as your face, but you're just an ugly person. I had lost all my friends, well they weren't my friends anyway, but I had lost trainers, all off lies.
Speaker 2: They it's because it's a lot. It's because the people go with the person that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, money, yep.
Speaker 3: And you know what's so crazy about that too, is that with that being said, they knew the struggle. They watched the struggle, and then they were in the struggle with him too because they realized, oh, this is this is the most narcissistic shit I ever. So they went through their own haird trips with him, and then they saw but because he would give one hundred thousand dollars twenty five thousand dollars to their foundation to who they so it was he could do it. And here I am offering friendship and realness wasn't enough. So I realized this is why broke.
Speaker 1: People, because they'll do anything.
Speaker 3: They'll do anything to stay on to figure it out. So I just don't. It even comes with like people with money too, but not as much. So I just don't. You know, Look, there's problems in everything right, every stature of every situation. But I'm just not that part of it. I'm just leaving out.
Speaker 1: Do you get child support today?
Speaker 3: So here's the thing I do. At first, He's always just given me seven thousand a month a month for four kids, even as babies. I couldn't find a rental for less than like five thousand back in the day. Imagine bills. Imagine this. Oh, I was paying for our daughter's private school. I was paying for our son's private school just for them to stay in it. Our two other kids had to go into something else, into a community a community school, which was fine. They flourished. I made it where it was worth their while. You gonna love this watch. We're gonna have a blast. Don't even worry about it. But my oldest I couldn't take out of school. She had been there for so long, it was all she knew so personality wise, I had to figure it out. I did everything but prostitution to keep them kids where they are today. Everything but and I was.
Speaker 1: On my way.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna honey, and like, well, I'm gona sleep with you, gonna have to pay me. We at this where it's at. But I didn't day for a long time because of that, because I had to dive in. I had to figure it out. I had to dive in. I remember that. I was like, you know, if I remember my friend telling me that they made a certain amount at norsetrooms and Niemen's selling shoes. I was like, I could do that. And I'm a I'm a Mexican and Nigerian. I could work. Let's go where we at. I've worked all my life. Bring it on. So I found the things that worked. But then it's like here I am having motherhood and then I got this over here trying to he was suing me and taking me to court, and oh, let me clear up the court please, because he's always saying, how, oh she takes me to court, she lost, she lost. That is not how that works, right, That's not how our situation worked. Here's how that would work. We would go so long in the court, this man would take out tapes and be like, look, you you were sleeping with you didn't get sit down, sit down, clown. We would have to carry it the next the next day or whatever day it was that they gave us. So we were in court a lot solely because our time ran out in the courtroom of the day that we had scheduled. So it wasn't like we were just going going going. We were, but it was only because you talk so much like be quiet, just and state facts, just stay facts. And then on top of that, here's my thing with child support. I've never been a girl who buys bags. I get my clothes for free. You do. I get a lot of my.
Speaker 1: Clothes because the impression is this, let's let's talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're obviously a ten out of a ten. Your outfits are a twenty out of a ten. So people to seem like, okay, she got the money and all that, so how are you able to afford like your luck and everything else.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people give me things because they want me to wear their clothes, even with bags those were gifted. So I don't care about clothes. I don't care about things. That's not my thing, right, But like I wear trash bag. You ain't gotta know where sh it's from. I've shopped at the goodwill. No, let me tell you something. I wear old shit, new shit. I don't care. I'll make that shit. It's what you wear. It's not about what's on, it's how you present it. Right. You don't even know what's going on with this hair? Do shit look good though?
Speaker 1: In my line? Right?
Speaker 3: But I ain't turning the quarter that way or a quarter that But you know what I'm saying, like what we doing right? But that's my point. So it's not about oh, like, oh you're clothes, you're this, No, bro, I just make shit work, and I do it for the sake of the kids. I go always go back to my kids. I was gonna sell all that shit, my jewelry, rolexes, everything. I was saving all that shit for the kids that was gifted to me. I'm not going out buying that shit. I don't shop trendy anyway. I don't believe in that. I never have. I'm not showing up with the trendy bag of Louis Vuittone, Gucci. All give me something that's worth. If I could sell it, I can get my money back.
Speaker 1: You're not a label girl, yeah, I'm just not. I've never been.
Speaker 3: I'm not Gucci down to the socks. Yeah, I would never write. So that is why when people see me in like, let me tell you today, baby, let me tell you today. My boyfriend pays for our daughter to go to private school. My boyfriend paid for my daughter to get a car. He bought her a brand new car, a Tesla. It's nicest. He furnished her entire apartment. He pays for training today. And that is why for a long time I got off Instagram because I was like, you know what's so crazy is that I took this really pretty picture and I made it look good. I took a makeup off and hair that I had in my head and then closed off because I couldn't wait to be normal. I couldn't wait. I just do it for what it is, right. So I realized that I don't want to play this game anymore. I'm exhausted and try to look pretty for who I'm looking good for this house and these kids be like take that off, and my son be like, bro, what are you doing? Why take them all ugly lashes off them ain't even yours. My kids called me all so fast, So I say that to say this, I do it for a moment. Yeah, it feels good. It feels good to be cute, right, But I really like not combing my hair for two days. I'm not even gonna lie to it. Although I do shower, but I really like not getting Can.
Speaker 2: I ask you because when did things get bad with your ex? Because the think is this, Obviously you guys fell in love, and I'm sure things were great, but like when did things get bad to the point where it's been like this for day?
Speaker 1: Like do you do you do you remember them?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Do something happened to where it's like that is the reason why things are horrible even today.
Speaker 3: So my story, I'm sure obviously weever. Mych is right because he has his own feelings and I honor those. I don't you know whatever you feel like we lived okay, because I can't give you what I have right and what I remember and what I know. I was miserable. I had everything Carlos I had. My closet was phenomenal, I had beautiful bags, I had jewelry, I had a house on my finger I had. I had everything, I had cars, I can go get whatever, and I had nothing. I was so depressed. I was so I was such a happy, sad person and it just wasn't okay because I couldn't be I couldn't. I couldn't continue to live life like this life or the lie. I was in a rat race of trying to be in the social life, like I was trying to be a mom. And I quit. I was like, you know, none of this shit matters. The only thing that matters are my babies. That's it. And even then I still felt like I was feeling. So it took me to a place of I call it quiet time. I can't be in quiet time anymore, so I would talk myself out of quiet time. Quiet time for me is a depression state. And it took away from me because I cooked for my kids every day. But it took away from me cooking, It took away from me being out with them. We're outdoorsy. My kids never even had a TV until maybe this year. Never they didn't have TVs in their room. We had two TVs in all our houses and all our homes. And when I say all our homes, because I was moving every year because I had to. I was in a rental every year, and I couldn't get anohing. My credit was so up. My life was in shambles. I was writing from friends who had properties that they could just loan me, like rent out to me with my babies. I remember there were times when I could I had to figure out if I had to get I was like, bro, okay, if I get I got one hundred dollars, I'm gonna do fifty on food for what we're gonna eat for like two days, and I'm gonna do fifty on gas. This is real life shit. I remember going to court on an emergency hearing and the judge this little white lady, and she said to him, you're a bad man. And I thought to myself, I'm never gonna win. My kids are never gonna win, and I'm not gonna allow these the state and people who are up there judging me, because they were just sitting there judging, looking looking at us, like these two they're thinking that, oh, she's just getting money somehow. I'm like, bro, I'm trying to feed my kids. This is a this is my real life. So while you up there, you get to go home to your pretty little home. I'm trying to figure out where we're gonna sleep tonight. That was real shit for me. And so those are the things that bother me when he still comes for me to date, leave me alone. And that's why I thought, Okay, if I don't say anything, if I just stay quiet, because I don't say anything, if I he'll he'll go away. He ain't going away. God, damn, aren't you tired? When do you run out of things to say? I'm like, damn, I mean, you gonna talk about the same shit, and then just recently you make fun of having to pay me from the seven thousand, the day our daughter turned eighteen. Let's talk about real life shit. Let's talk about the fact that not only did you do that, you bumped it to six six thousand and immediately was doing shit immediately and then has and then makes fun. Buys them all these lavish things, right, but things that aren't needed for them. They don't need chains. My side had a chain with diamonds and we doing how about you pay for his school? How about that? How about you not buy them a go cart? About how about you buy them shoes? It's not fair play. Fair. You know what I'm saying, because it's really about the children. He keeps talking about nil and oh all she wants is nil deals for our son. No, baby, I did one nil, a multimillion dollar deal in nil. You're giving him infomercials with free water for free because it only benefits you. That don't benefit my son. I'm trying to make sure he's good for the rest of his life. Right this say mean I gave birth to him. I gave him the nuts he has, right, I gave him the face he has. We gave him the DNA, which I just said. I I always tell him, I can't give you the heart. You gotta do everything else on your own. But I'm gonna show you the way I'm gonna teach you. Right. I educate them on finances. I've learned so much in the last few years about finance. I teach him about real life. We have real life conversations because I want a good family. I want a good structure. I want to get home and I want them to be able to come home without malage, feeling some type of way. Do you know what my kids have to do living? They damn there live two different lives. But they barely say him, and when they do, I get the whole Daddy. You know that's my dad, Like it's so, I never take it away. Play fair, play fair. I have not done that much to you that you just keep going. And since you want to keep talking with him too, you want to keep talking about the Shaquille shit. You turn around, you tell all these people that he meets people in other countries, telling them that I slept with their husbands. Let's clean up the Tamar rumor. Let's go there that I slept with Vince. What we're doing? You meet up with her?
Speaker 1: How about all came about?
Speaker 3: That's how that all happened. First of all, I don't even know him like that. I was at the montage. I guess apparently he was at the montage. I shown him. Okay, so if we're going to talk about some shit, let's really talk about some shit, right. So, since you want to talk to Shannie about Shaquille and all this and that, it's kind of interesting because as soon as that stuff happened, I remember you coming home, racing home to have sex with me and tell me how much you love me. And you didn't even believe that because you knew the truth, but since you want to be so childish like the rest and jump on bandwagons. But do you know what I mean bandwagons? I could jump on you know what I mean? People I could talk to and tell and tell a real story about real life who you were and the things you did to me. But I just don't because guess what I want to get over this? This is not it like bruh, I do not want to talk about you, and I don't.
Speaker 1: No, you really don't even on the show. You never really did.
Speaker 2: And since we're clear things up, there's this rumor that Drea slept with your acts with Gilbert, and Gilbert said on his podcast, I believe he was with Nick Young. Did you see that story where he pretty much talked about what Drea was doing the backseat and all that stuff. We have to say to that about you, Drea and the Gilbert thing.
Speaker 3: So here's what I would say about that. Let me clean that up, because people were like, oh my god, Lord's just a bully even ten years ago, like, oh, she's a bully, she's bullying her. So Gilbert told me that story about Drea. He had a lot to say, And I remember in the context, I think we had broken up, and he was like, well, this is what I did, right, Like, I messed with this girl from Philly and it was this this, and that she only in the car and blah blah blah. One must well say that besides I'm young. I'm like, we're young, you know. I'm like, okay, we were we weren't together. What do you want me to say. I'm not gonna tell you what I was. Okay, Well that's what we're doing, okay. And so at the time they brought her on Basketball Wives, Dre was brought on Basketball Wives as a friend. If I'm not mistaken to my sister, I remember if that was it. And guess what. I liked her because I was like, oh shit, I like this chick, Like she's how cool? She funny. I had no idea that she was there being Gilbert's jump off. I had no idea. So then when I found out it was when I was going through some papers at the house and I saw that he had given her twenty five thousand dollars and brought her to La. Let me tell you what I did, Miss Laura Govan, the bad girl at the time, rightfully, So you tell me if you think I'm you know I love you.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you don't care anyway.
Speaker 3: I remember finding the paper. I remember calling my friend and telling her to pick up the kids for me because she was on the emergency. I remember that, and I remember going to where she was filming here in Hollywood, down the street. I remember showing up and I was not supposed to be filming, and I walked past everybody and I beat her and it did not air. They did not want that to air.
Speaker 1: You beat up.
Speaker 3: I beat Andrea. I think if I picked her up by her collar bone and threw her and then I spit on her and I was trying to get to her even after that. Am I proud of those things? Absolutely not. But what you're not gonna do is be my friend. Don't be in my face. And from what I heard you was the time. So I'm like, what am I supposed to do with this? You helped me help you? Where am I? Where were we supposed to go with this? Because everything at the time I told you, anybody could get it. We don't. Ever, I never have a problem too. We have a problem. We got a problem, and you're in my face though and I was her friend. I'm like back, you know, she used to do my quotes on my Instagram and tweets. She used to be like, no, no, no, take that off, do this. I liked her, so you do me like this. I'm gonna do you like that.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, while Drea and you were on the show together, and y'all were developing this friendship, and she's in your face, y'all coolest shit all the while she is sleeping with your man facts, knowing that that's your man facts.
Speaker 3: And so what am I supposed to do with this besides beat you up? At the time, I didn't know how to use my words. I just knew how to use hands. You're gonna get them, and I gave them and it was not good. And I remember the producers they all dropped they shit and was just like yo, Loura. It took like four people to get me off of her grown ass men, and I just showed up. I think I had on. I think I had on chunk class. I think I wouldn't. I wasn't even there for the party I came out. I don't even know what my hair. I didn't even I don't know I don't even remember. I know, I know it wasn't right. I didn't even have on make I didn't get I remember I parked in the front, double parked. It just hopped out, hopped out, and I didn't even ask where she was. I just went around looking for her because I didn't want nobody to say nothing to me. Nobody's gonna stop this from what's happening. Nobody, not even you, sir.
Speaker 1: No. So what happened after that, in terms of you and I hear.
Speaker 3: They kept her away from me. They kept her away from me.
Speaker 2: Was there ever a woman to a woman talk where she apologized to you, admitted to it.
Speaker 3: I saw her at Jamie fox house at an event that I threw at his house and shout out to Jamie Fox. Jamie really really helped me. There were two people. We're gonna get back to this story, but there were two people who really really helped me. Three people, four people. Tory Hart mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I love her. She's a sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Tory Heart. Lorna Kyle Cedric, the entertainer's wife. I'm talking about my best friends today. Marie from my spin class. She's my teacher Voltage. She used to have prayer sessions with me and Jamie. Now I've known Eric I'm calling by his government name for a long time. I met him in Oakland. He was doing a paramount show. He's always been in our family somehow, always close, and I remember him helping me without saying anything, and he just knew. He was like, yo, if you ever need anything, you can always throw events at my house. And at the time I didn't understand. But one day it clicked and I would throw events at his house like and I did. The only thing we would do is like studios. So we would do screenings, movie screenings at his home and he would let me use it. Now he'd give me the check. So because I was hurt, I was hurting, like with these kids, I was hurting. My daughter school at the time was like crazy, like it was a lot. But back to the Drea thing. She showed up at the event and I remember her walking. She saw me walking. We were walking on the same side, and I remember her going like this all the way around and her little friends. I saw them all just like and they were like, oh shit, Carlos. Anytime I saw her, she was gonna get it. Anytime. Grocery store Church, she was getting it. My feelings were so hurt because you were my friends. So when it looked like on the reunion we were bullying her, there was a lot that was said that wasn't aired, and I was like, why are y'all doing this? Why aren't y'all telling the truth? Basketball wives also has their own story that they want to tell. So that's why I'm really also careful how I use my words right, like you know TV. Like That's another reason why even with Shani, when I tell my story and when I tell your story, is it going to be aired? I gotta I gotta go do the work and tell the truth, like what we're doing? Play fair? You want to talk about my shit, let's talk about your shit? What are supposed to do?
Speaker 1: So tell this day? Would you? What do you think about her? Would you?
Speaker 3: So? Let me tell you something I really actually like about Drea. I love her hustle and you know what, I like that she turned around her whoism to make it work for her. She's still a hoe, but I like it. I respect it respectfully. I love it. Not to say that girls should go out and be a hoe. That's not what I'm saying I'm saying for her and her situation and how she still keeps it going. What I'm gonna do, I'm not gonna stop you from doing you, but I respect it like I'm not should if I what the had, I knew the shit she done, even with her having a baby. With the baby, be right, listen, it takes two although regardless of what he knows and what he's doing, although she knows what she got and what she's doing, none of my business. That's a conversation you have with him, not with the world, right, none of my business. So again do I respect that? No, I'm a mom. So if I see my son forty year old and having a baby with her and then having to take care of her, that's not gonna sit well with me. But here's my other thing, and I've discussed this with my children. You have plan B at the store, and I have planed C at home.
Speaker 1: What's planning to at home?
Speaker 3: None of your business, Carlos.
Speaker 2: It just hit me because earlier you said thank God for my son's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I like her, and I do like her, no at all. No, I'd say to.
Speaker 2: You, I now get it, because unfortunately you could you could have somebody in their forties try to date your side.
Speaker 3: I've had somebody in their thirties try to date my seventeen year old son.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I've seen grown men and grown women do some weirdo shit, some weird shit, brom But let me say this though. Here's the thing. In her defense, As you get older and we're older, right, even if you're twenty year old, that shit kind of I would assume it'll make you feel good. You know, I don't plan on it, and so I just feel like it gives you an ego, like oh shit, you know what I'm saying, Like I still got it, got it, I still got it, and she do. I remember when she got her body done. I got my body done. I remember. I tell people all the time, and I talk about it. I've done nothing to my face. And I say yet because I know at some point I hear you.
Speaker 1: Don't that's out now. I'm your friend. Look, look, it's just the look. Please please please, I want listen.
Speaker 2: Your face card is American Express Platinum Edition.
Speaker 3: You say it, They're gonna be like.
Speaker 1: Whether or not translate on TV.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm telling you in person, I'm really pretty right, your.
Speaker 2: Fact, true story. Listen, this is so like doesn't matter. I was meeting her outside to bring her in and I'm in the middle of Hollywood Boulevard like this, where is she? I see this beautiful warm man from a distance.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who is this beautiful? Is she lat Tina? Like? This woman? Is that breed from selling sus like?
Speaker 2: I kept like thinking, and she said to me, why are you staring at me? I'm like, no, do not touch your face.
Speaker 3: I want I want butt. Okay, one day, not today, no time, but one day I know something gonna happen. But in the mean time, I've had a Mimi makeover. I talk about it all the time, and then people always ask me like, oh, somebody asked me recently if I've done ozempic and I was like, you know, I have not. But let me say this because I always anytime anybody asked me about weight, I always I have to give them the truth, right, my truth, which is I'm a stress weight person. Right. So I've always been small always, I've always had a tiny, strong body. I don't know why I'm so strong. Legs arms connect, you know, because when people hit you gotta anyway okay, but I'm very I'm really strong, right, So it's when I tell people about the weight, I'm like, yo, Honestly, if I don't eat for five days, which is just fasting, just fast for me, I get rid of all the shit, my body, my blood, everything right, and I do certain things but it works for me. But what works for me is not going to work for you. So I can't help. I can't. It's like so even Ozimbic. First of all, I'm not doing nothing. I don't know how to spell like that. Oh and the Z and I don't. I'm not, you know, It's just I know some people who need it, but I don't. I haven't. Listen, we have, I ain't had that conversation with him anyway. I say that to say this though, at the end of the day, what works for me doesn't work for you, So I can't. So I don't preach that to people. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, so listen, in this new stage in your life, you have a new man.
Speaker 1: Is the athlete?
Speaker 3: No, okay, there's nothing wrong with athletes. No, no, no, And I just can't go back into that life. And here's the other thing. I think all athletes get bad raps too, because all are not the same. They're just not everybody has a problem. Okay, I got five brothers. I've seen a whole bunch of shit, right, just based off normal life, normal job, normal everybody gets their own shit. It's just that do you want to do shit with And I tell my daughters this, do you want to have problems with money? Or do you want to have problems broke? And that's not to say for the man, but that's just.
Speaker 2: For them, because there's a difference between problems and rich problems.
Speaker 3: And I told and I choose my daughters how to get money. The one thing that is Oakland in me is hustle. We could get down on some hustle. And that's with jobs. That's with being smart. That's what businesses, that's what being an entrepreneur. That's just with just thinking like there's always money to be made. One thing I've never worried about, although I was struggling at a for some time because I was immature and I couldn't figure it out. I couldn't. I just didn't open my mind to things, and I struggled. But once I started to process that, you know, there was even a time that I thought that I would get back with him, although I knew, I was like, in my heart of heart, I'm never going to I still was accepting it, going to go back, because I was broke, broke with these kids, and I was like, damn, life is easier with him in it. It was easier with the rich problems. But the problems that I had with the rich guy were it was it was too much for me as a person. I just I just it wasn't in me. Maybe if we didn't have kids, I could still sustain it, but I was getting drained and pull everybody was suck it. He's the kids him. It was just a lot. I couldn't do it. I was like, brother, so no.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you're happy.
Speaker 3: I'm really happy.
Speaker 2: Last question, everybody wants to know this. Yes, will you be feature on the upcoming season of Basketball Wives?
Speaker 3: I think so. Regardless of what you say, I think so. Sorry.
Speaker 1: That's a direct message. Thanks Lord Govon. You are still legendary.
Speaker 2: You have always been legendary, and I'm so happy you're able to let the world know the real you.
Speaker 1: And the words of the world. Welcome back, bitch, say let's don't you go nowhere?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Baby, love you, Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality with the King and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, yes, and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby,