Speaker 1: What's up, friend, Doze and welcome in to leading off the show that does not feature Joe Piezapia because he is gone. He's on vacation, soya probably riding the teacups as we speak, maybe in line for it's a small do they have. It's a small world at Disney World. I've never been, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think Joe and I unfortunately are too tall for that, right, you have to be.
Speaker 1: It's an average average height world.
Speaker 3: After all.
Speaker 1: That would actually be a great ride for me to go with you guys, because I'd be like, oh, guys, it's kind of normal.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed.
Speaker 2: No, you'd have to be in the monsters. They have a line for monsters only. That's where you go.
Speaker 1: Joe Pieza Pia is not here this week. Hopefully you are. Hopefully you don't ditch out just because Joe isn't here, because every single show we have the opportunity to make fun of Joe, and I have got something for you here in just a little bit that you're not gonna want to miss because we're gonna play a game. But the potential prize, a prize that I have not actually even got approved by anybody, so much so that I might have to come up with my own prize, because I've asked nobody. We will be doing that. We'll be talking about all the latest and all the greatest props and everything with my dear friend Scott Bogman, who is co hosting with me today. The bog Man, who you can find on Twitter at Bogman Sports, my cohort over at in this League. It's an in this League takeover on leading off today, and I'm very excited to get into it. And how about we start right off the top, Bogs with an all out brawl this weekend in Major League Baseball, as Jesse Winker was hit and proceeded to go absolutely bonkers on the Angels. We had everything you could possibly want in a brawl. You had ejections, eight of them, eight of them ye full on bral with fingers in eyes. I don't know if you saw Anthony Rin doone cast in one hand. Jesse Winker's eyeballs in another was incredible.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a non lefty, right, isn't that the joke that everyone's been making known lefty looking there?
Speaker 1: I think you, Oh, didn't he actually hit the Remember that one game earlier this year where he went lefty and hishole shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, joke morning, I'm good morning. Well yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Dissecting the joke. I'm like, wait, wait a minute. Didn't he hit one lefty and they called him the switch hitter. That's so cool. Yeah, that's what it was. That's one hundred percent of what it was. And then probably the best part, Mike Mayer's best part was children are crying in the stands because Jesse Winkers he walked off, he flipped a couple birdies. Oh, these weren't the fingers that he used, but he did use some fingers and then Napoleon Dynamite. No, he did not do that. There was so much with it. Actually, speaking of the crying, actually there was this really interesting story Abbigil Courtney I believe her name was. She was a fan that was crying earlier in the year when I believe it was Joey Vado got ejected one of her favorite players. Oh yeah, and he gave her and she got an autograph ball. She was there at this game to see former Red Jesse Winker who got ejected and then he and then she cried because that's sad Mike Mayer, you know, sapping up the tears so happy for probably not that one, but you know, a ball went in the opposite direction of what he wants. It went back to her. She got another autograph ball. Thank God. Love those nice stories. This was probably one of the more unique ones. And I actually saw this happened live on Twitter where a fan in Arkansas then proceed this is the one of the weirdest wilde balls in the entire history of brawls. A fan in Arkansas had a pizza I believe, like via DoorDash or something delivered to Jesse Winker Pepperoni pizza by the way, and then more than four hundred people tip the pizza delivery drive. The greatest story in MLB history.
Speaker 2: It makes me jealous because I used to be a pizza delivery guy and seeing four hundred people tip the driver, like, I just wish that I had delivered in the you know, cash app, Venmo, PayPal era of stuff, because I delivered to a lot of famous people.
Speaker 3: I did you know once upon I.
Speaker 1: Remember, you've told me, You've told me a couple Adam Jones was the best tipper. Former Baltimore Oriole Mariner. He said he was the best tipper of all of them. There was a story that god, what was it was Adam not the pitcher, but the Diamondbacks pitch sure. It was like four Diamondbacks that were hauled up in like a you know, a place that they were staying.
Speaker 3: Adam eat and Ryan Wheeler and somebody else.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. Ryan Wheeler and Adam Eaton went came to the door, and I think was like, hey, you want to see a big leaguer. Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought it was opposite. Adam Eaton was quiet, Ryan Wheeler was was a lot.
Speaker 1: Now do you want to tell the world who the worst tipper was? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean there's plenty of them, but Quentin mccrack and pretty garbage.
Speaker 1: Quin. Yeah, I was about to say that allegedly we're gonta put allegedly out there, but allegedly. Well, not to bog me in the worst.
Speaker 3: I delivered it to him. It was terrible. It's two bucks.
Speaker 1: Do we have confirmation? I don't want to spend too much some of this. But did the pizza actually get there? Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm sure it did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you would think with you think this guy got tip four hundred times for not even delivering the pizza. Y.
Speaker 1: No, actually, I absolutely do. Because they put the information out there. I'm having a hard time believing. Could the guy have gotten into the stadium and gotten to the club out. It's one of those things where it's like you're out in the woods and the order of pizza, Like I had my I've had my family as like, hey, we can get a pizza. They're not going to come into the Who's going to come into the woods? How are they going to get into the clubhouse to deliver that pizza. I don't. I would love to know if he ate it. I would like to know if he's commented that he got the pizza and the team him and Julio since they were both ejected from the game. I would love to know. But I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would love to know too. So we're inquiring. Minds are wondering, wink er, did you eat that pizza?
Speaker 3: That's what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's the only important thing I want to know. The whole thing was just wild, and both managers were rejected, a bunch of players. Julio was in there and then right so Glaciers threw bubblegum after at his home stadium.
Speaker 2: By the way, here we go, mayor, says Winker d m the girl and confirmed he received the pizza.
Speaker 1: Look at that excellent and hat tip to that delivery driver. You know, hey, Bogman, we could still pray. Probably he played pretend delivery driver today. Hey I'm I'm I'm a delivery driver for at the well.
Speaker 3: Flip everybody off, then I'll send you a pizza. Welsh It's fine, Well, no birdies.
Speaker 1: These are my birdies at the Welsh Venmo and Bogman at I don't even know what your venmo is that at the we it's also at the wel.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, right, all right.
Speaker 1: Some headlines from the weekend. Bryce Harper broke his thumb being hit by a pitch. He he's gonna be out well, is this true? He said he could opt for Tommy John surgery if they followed.
Speaker 3: Well, he's already got.
Speaker 2: Some threwed up elbow, remember so, because that's why he's dhing and not throwing at all. So you know, if the phillies fall out of it and he's missing, you know, if he needs eight weeks or whatever with the stupid thumb injury, then you know there might be a reason for him to shut it all down and just get this surgery over with.
Speaker 1: The injury itself is brutal. The body count of guys that we've lost and we don't have playing right now is becoming exponential. I mean, from Fernando Tatis Junior to all the pitchers good player after good player. I have Bryce Harper on one either one monster at this Monster outfield team and one of our ITL Dynasty League from a long time, and then my outfitel just going down and down and down. I got. I got offered Jack Peterson immediately after that injury, and I was like, now I'm not gonna fall for I'm not going to give you three draft picks for Jack Peterson because I lost Bryce Harper. But the injury is bad. And also, you know, whether anything in that wrist above, even though it can be kind of simple and sap power, it can absolutely sap power. I'm really worried about it for the rest of season on Bryce Harper, regardless if he pushes through it. It really really does worry me. So that's going to be a brutal blow, and you're gonna have to adjust. I believe the Phillies are bringing up Mackey moniac who's been playing well in the minors, not going to replace it whatsoever. Also, you know it inavertently kind of it hurts. Castianos hasn't picked anything up. Schwarber, you know it hurts. Yeah, I'm a little disappointed about it. Other headlines Christian Xavier and some relievers combined to no hit the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Your favorite thing wels you love anyone? You guys should know anytime that anyone gets close to a combined no hitter, you got to start tweeting the Welsh because it's his favorite thing.
Speaker 3: Combine no hitters.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like the cycle, you can just ignore him for that, but combine no hitters really his things, so you guys should at is it the week Twitter?
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent not. I love cycle. I actually love cycles. I love no hitters. Things I hate are managers taking pictures out when they've got the potential for a no hitter and then us celebrating combined no hitters. That's what I don't love.
Speaker 3: It's cool, great, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it's cool, it's whatever. And then following up, by the way, the Yankees run a historic just not getting hits, but Aaron Judge then fixed it the next day with his twenty eighth home or a walk off in extra innings for them to win. Max Scherzer is going to make another rehab start on Tuesday, coming closer and closer. I thought there was conversation. I thought last week there was conversation of him maybe starting this week like Sunday, but that must be pushing into this week. So rehabs start on Tuesday, which would probably align him for next which is really really good news. Also, we've heard that Jacob deGrom has been inching closer as bullpen sessions have been getting a little bit more strong, so they're going to be full slate. But also just having Jacob gram for me and fantasy is going to be huge. It's going to be huge, huge, huge. So sure Chris Sale out strikes out six in a rehab outing and he's going to.
Speaker 2: Waste those bullets, waste those bullets in the minors on a rehab stint. Don't let him relieve or something in the bigs. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, Joe and I have talked about this. Do you think when Chris Sale comes back, it is full go, or do you think there's going to be a babying effect where maybe they put him in kind of that opener, maybe they piggyback him.
Speaker 3: I think it's going to be full go.
Speaker 2: We've seen them do the babying stuff with him, but that was when they wanted him back for the playoffs, so they kind of rushed him back a little bit, and then they babied him all the way through. I don't think we're seeing that this year. I think he comes back and he's just going.
Speaker 3: So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Mookie BET's not cleared for baseball activity on the chalkboard of how many days we had without an injury, that is one of those guys that has cleared that board down to one, down to nothing. We're down to nothing after the Bryce Harper injury. Brandon Woodruff is set a return to the rotation on Tuesday for the Brewers, So happy days. And ronald'cunya fouls a ball off the foot could need an il stint. We're literally talking Mookie Bets, Tatti Sprice, Harper, and Ronald d'acunya all not playing baseball right now. Could not be worse.
Speaker 2: For this, really good for the game, right, especially when people are slowing down and you know, not watching as much.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, there's nothing baseball can do unless they want to cheat and you know, be big fat cheaters. But to your point, it is the worst time because All Star break is a huge marker for twofold you know, the fantasy industry really turns to football, and then the people that are not as die hard baseball are going to turn their attention. So this is actually a really good opportunity to start winning your leagues because people start kind of falling off, not paying attention. Waivers stuff like that are going to be in. But this is not the best time for the best players in baseball to not be there. It really but there's something they can do about it, unless they want to get back to a little you know.
Speaker 3: Let's do some foul bit.
Speaker 1: It's like the uh, what was it the Stephen Colbert that want to start cheating their way to making it all work. Injury front, Isaiah kind of Filefa injured his finger on a bunt attempt. Labor Torres suffered a mild ankle spring on Sunday, so a couple of Yankee injuries. Joan Mancata expected to return on Tuesday. You would know it by his production, So who cares? Yatta Malina returned to Puerto Rico to rest his knee, with a question mark at the end. I'm Ron Burgundy, so watch that. I suppose Tyler Stevenson could re begin a rehab assignment soon, which actually is great for me out here in Arizona. That would mean he probably starts in good years. So I will be on the lookout and see if I can I spy some Tyler Stevenson. Michael Brandley was removed from Sunday's game with right shoulder discomfort. Jack Flaherty was removed from Sunday's game with right shoulder stiffness. That's dead arm, real quick on him. Do you have long? You have long? Warrior? It took so long to get him back. He wasn't exceptional, but we gave him a pass. Are you worried long term?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 3: Not long term?
Speaker 2: Because we see guys go through this during spring training when they come off of not throwing for so much.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have dead arm when you haven't been throwing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but that's when guys get it, you know, when they first start to come back, so, you know, I think he'll get over this and be okay. But I mean, yeah, I think long term you do have to have concern over flairty, but I don't for this season.
Speaker 3: I think he'll be okay, he'll work.
Speaker 1: With good on you. I'm a little bit worried. I'm a worried to it's taken this long. It wasn't great. There's already some arm issues.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm worried with him, but I'm not any more worried than I was with him coming off of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't really know exactly what you can do in smaller leagues, you know, you really get to the point where you hit this like home all the time. But there are plenty of guys out there and plenty of leagues if you're playing in ten or even maybe short benched or non competitive twelves. Yeah, man, that there's just players out there that you're going to be able to stream when you're when you can go and look on a wire and you're like, holy crap, George Kirby's sitting out here, you know, and I can stream him and none of the rookies are being picked up, Like those are the places that you just don't have time to mess with this type of so points leagues as well, you just don't have time to mess around screw around, especially if you don't have the iel. Flarity is teetering on that. Like Flarity has a potential, there's still so much season to be played. Then, as I put on the screen, like Wonky said, fantasy leagues are won in July one percent, July and August. This is the time. July is your setup to win this whole thing, and it continues in August as people topple off. You know, someone making a mistake on Flarity could be the pick up because there's so much season. But I am worried. I'm just generally worried to think about all that run up time and then now we're just having issues again. A couple other injuries. Jonathan India left the game after being hit by a pitch on the hand. We know that's not good right now, not in the lineup on Sunday, and Brandon Crawford is placed on the ten day iel. I literally had Crawford, Harper and then someone else we've talked about on my tout team all injured, all coming off. Oh Isaiah kind of flay for. That's what it was. Harper and Crawford all on my tout team for this past weekend. So things are going real good in tout Bogman. This day in Baseball, here's a fun fact. I know Joe loves to do this. This day in Baseball. Nineteen twenty one, Babe Ruth of the New York Yankees became baseball's career home run leader by hitting his one hundred and twentieth off. Wow, can you guess who it is? Can you guess the nineteen twenty one pitcher Jim Bagbee in the third inning?
Speaker 3: That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: So I figured you were going to say that. I knew that you had the bags.
Speaker 3: Bogs were cousins somewhere.
Speaker 1: So it's actually interesting too. I should have went and looked at this. Now I'm thinking about who did he pass? Maybe that's a trivia question. Someone look up who had one hundred and nineteen homers that in nineteen twenty one he passed? It wasn't that prohibition time too, Yeah, it wasn't a big route struggle.
Speaker 3: It's a great depression time. But not the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone else is in the great depression, He's like, maybe we'll go get a stake. You know.
Speaker 1: The difference to me, was he a big Was he a big bourbon guy before games? Didn't he have that whole routine? You're a big baby ruth guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like even if there was prohibition, he would have been all right. People would have been would have been the past. Yeah, he would be one of those few people. Like if you've ever watched I get all my history from HBO, if you ever watched, Oh, what was my show? Not peaky well, Peaky Blinders is one of them? Boardwalk Empire exactly. You know that the the rich are okay, but I'm very curious that who did that and who got that one hundred and nineteenth. I'm gonna ask the trivia question, and then I'm gonna bring something you guys are gonna love. Everybody's gonna love it, So get prepared. Here's a trivia question. MARKA. Pell was drafted over the weekend I think designated. You know when he was drafted, it was this day in history. I believe it was Saturday. Marcapelle was drafted in the twenty thirteen draft first overall. Now famously, everybody knows that Chris Bryant went too. That's been the big joke. But I'm making this a little bit open ended because I've got I've got a thing that i want to bring to you guys, But you name and I'm gonna start with your Bogman. Can you name three other players that were taken in the top thirty nine picks? I say thirty nine because that's like first round and compensatory. So can you name even three players that are still active in and the MLB that win in that draft? There's about sixteen players that are active from that draft.
Speaker 2: The MLB draft is the one draft that I really don't pay attention to that much, So I don't think I can name the players.
Speaker 1: Okay, So anybody posts in here if you can name some players, because there's one I want to talk about the reason we talk about this, Marko pell officially getting the call up. Insane story of you know, going first overall, disappearing, being out of baseball, retiring, coming back with the Phillies, and he got called up major league time. He has not pitched yet, but he was a first overall. There's really there's two guys that I'm looking for. There are two All Stars that went in the first round. But if anyone can name just any player that is still active that win in that draft, put it in the chat and I will share with you the two players that I think you will find most interesting. Now, box, this is the This is the big thing that I wanted to share with everybody. Joe has a Joe's Tough Guys in here, right, It's always Joe's Tough Guys. Jesse Weaker would have worked perfect. I asked last week, and if you think I forgot about it, you are crazy. I asked last week for everybody to photoshop hair on Joe and I wasn't kidding. We were talking about the hair situation. So I present to you the daily edition of Joe's Tough Guys. Everybody, take a gander at this.
Speaker 3: That is horrifying. I don't like it at all.
Speaker 1: Look at that beauty. Look that looks well, I can't say what I tweeted about it, but that looks like a used use car salesman. This picture of Joe photoshop. Brantley did this on Twitter.
Speaker 3: This looks what does he look like? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the one. Why does he look like Lucifer.
Speaker 1: He does look like Lucifer. Here's what I want. Brandley has already entered. I want a new photo of Joe photoshopped with hair. And at the end, I'm gonna take votes from all of our cast and I'm gonna put it in.
Speaker 3: The We're gonna do one a day while Joe's I want.
Speaker 1: One to day. This is what I want one to day. I'm gonna repost this from Brantley in the welsh Ama, okay, and I want you to guys to smit them on Twitter or in there. I'm gonna pick them, and on Friday, when Joe's back, we are going to present the winner. And I haven't got it. I can't tell you exactly what we're gonna do. I'm gonna see if I can get your hat sent how appropriate with his hair that we send you guys a hat. I'm gonna see if Fantasy Pros will let me send.
Speaker 3: When you have hair and when you don't have hair, like next.
Speaker 1: Fit baby, and we'll try to get a Fantasy Pros hat sent to somebody. And Brandley is the first and only submission, and we'll pick submission winners and I will get votes from everybody, and when Joe's back on Friday, we will present the winner to everybody. But I just want to remind you this was the first amazing job by Brantley.
Speaker 3: Very good job. Yeah, look at that extra creepy hope to have you guys. It is, by the way, that's oh.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I don't know. It's like a mashup, but we'll we'll try to get it.
Speaker 3: Looks like a boy band from the nineties.
Speaker 1: Hair is oh, like like a Joey fotone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like a Lance bass or one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Joe. Joe's kind of a Joey fotone. I think that's it.
Speaker 3: You think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if not, by the way, we will. I'll have a prize for somebody. So every day Joe's Tough Guys is actually going to be Joe's photoshopped hair, and I will be presented everyone to come and join up. We come and join up on the Fantasy Pros discord. Get in premium you can get in all the stuff and in the chat the welsh Ama will do that and all the other cool stuff.
Speaker 2: Every time someone says Joey fotone, I think of the Robot Chicken where they called him Joey fat one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't remember for that. On the draft real quick, I didn't see a ton of guesses. Here was my big thing, and I could have just probably given it to you if you wanted to go through. Here were some names, some interesting names that went third overall was John Gray to the Rockies. You had. Clint Fraser was five overall.
Speaker 3: That's a Meadows then too. That's because his best friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Clint Fraser at that time, the Indians, I'm allowed to say that now. Pittsburgh ninth overall took Austin Meadows. Hunter Renfro went to the Pirates thirteenth overall. Here were the two picks that really stuck out to me. The seventeenth overall pick to the White Sox. Tim Anderson went, Remember this is all after all of these guys. JP Crawford went sixteen and with this is the one that really sparked it. The thirty second pick, which I believe moved into compensatory or maybe it was the final pick of the first round. And how they did it, Aaron Judge was a thirty second.
Speaker 3: Wow, all rise, someone gets Judge.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't even see it any Oh, yeah, you're right, Yeah, you're right right there. I thought I thought he was just talking about how awesome Aaron Judge has been just hey, why not, why wouldn't you throw that in there?
Speaker 3: But that's a he knew it. Great job, Tony, he.
Speaker 1: Did know it. Yeah, Christian Arroyo was in that. There's some amazing name, Mike Lorenzen. And if you go for you know, you go further in, you're gonna find like some huge values and stuff of guys that are playing. But they're only about sixteen guys that are still playing in baseball that hit that marker. So I thought that was interesting. All right, So you guys know your contest, you know your rules, you know where to get that here, Please do it. I'm looking very very much forward to it. Stat heroes Dylan Cees seven innings, struck out thirteen. Dude's going to be at one or two in strikeouts at the end of the year. Probably not the best era, but it is what it is. So Dylan see says Sean McClanahan, my number one Dynasty pitcher and all the Land seven, giving up only four hits, striking out ten. David Peterson for the Mets eight strikeouts in seven innings, Spencer Strider, thank you very much, Bogman seven strikeouts in six innings, giving up five hits, and continues to be a little bit, you know, like they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Really realize the way how Robbie raysh his pants are. He's got them tied high pants on. Spencer Strider does did you.
Speaker 1: See maybe my favorite thing that he's doing. And I hope he makes it a thing like I really think hitters and pictures, whether any type of like taunting or celebration, they really should embrace. Even though I know there's the unwritten rules and all this, but he had he has this moment where I don't know if he does this all the time. I don't think I've paid attention to it. But when he struck out someone over the weekend, he did like a wave. He held his hand up like he was waving by. I think he should do that on every single strikeout and that should be his thing one hundred percent. And what's interesting about these these guys were mentioning ex Strider, and this is a great point that Brian just brought up here, is there are a couple of guys that are automatic that overs on strikeouts. I've said McLanahan all year. I think ceesessarre and Strider is one of those. Brian says he parlayed Cees McLanahan and his trader at plus one thousand. Bang bang, you're absolutely going to pop that. That is how you do it.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: So Spencer Strider is my guy. He a little bit wonky right now, but you know, mustache wave and high strikeouts. Christian Xavier went seven, giving up no hits and striking out thirteen. That has to be a strikeout, sure high. I don't know if that was.
Speaker 3: That was the combined no hitter he was, yes, sorry I was.
Speaker 1: Garrett Coole seven struck out eight. Logan Webs struck out six and giving up only two hits in six innings. Chris Archer struck out five, pretty good outing. Josiah Gray struck out nine and seven. He's been a little off and on, but he can really get it going. Kyl Hendricks in a rare really good appearance seven to one third, striking out six, giving up only five hits. Graham Ashcroft struck out eight and eight, and he has been Graham Ashcroft has really been one of those guys that if you're not owning, he is a streamable, a high end streamable option that everybody should be.
Speaker 2: When he's not on Joe Rogan talking about where Velocity of Atlantis is, he's been great on the mat.
Speaker 1: Okay, who I don't know who that? Who is this?
Speaker 3: I think it's Todd Ashkraft, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: It's the same name. Graham Hancock, That's what it is, Graham Hancock, Herby Handcock, Herbie Hancock. He's the guy that does the stuff on Joe Rogan Show. And I always think of that guy when I see Ashcraft's name.
Speaker 1: Julio Aria struck out nine, Aaron Nola struck out ten, continues to be insane on the positive hitter fronts multi homers. Pete Alonzo hit two a Dolas Garcia hit two more this weekend. Alejandro Kirk, there's one of your hot end catchers who's going to be able to replace. Yeah, I mean if you have him over Salvi, good on you. Edward Olaveres hit two, seth Brown one but four RBI's you have a couple other just good performances in here. Raphael Devers with six for thirteen East soak parates.
Speaker 2: East side eight with a homer. Guys on the fire. I put it a little fire right now.
Speaker 1: I put a claim on him, and I don't actually know if I got him in one of the leagues. And Jared Durant stole two more bases six for fifteen. Put that guy at the top of the lineup, please stat zero's Jose Burrios is like, we just keep him here, probably for the rest of the year. Yeah, two and two thirds eight, that's amazing, nickname Brios.
Speaker 3: He is a good grenade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight earned. DeSclafani gave up seven earn in two and two thirds, Mike Minor gave up six and runs and five. Gibson gave up five earned runs. Couldn't get to the third, Glenn Otto gave up six earn runs. All these guys couldn't get to the third, and Ian Anderson consistently inconsistent, giving up four earned in four hitters. Rough go. Christopher Morrell two for thirteen, seven strikeouts, Jared Walsh only two for twelve over the weekend, Boba shut one for thirteen. Hate to see that, Tommy Edmund two for fourteen, Adam Devall one for thirteen, with five k's and Nolan Gorman O for thirteen with four strikeouts. Tommy nokes Tommy, no want wing. But let's go take a look over at the home run board. Is Bogman there? Bogman is not there. I'm very very sorry, Bogman. You're not there. Larry C. You are at the top of the board with high kubby in twenty sixteen. I do see Joe still on there, but look, couldn't he edit that out before the show? That is very very unfortunate. If you guys want join the MLB discord using a link below, that's right here, you can do it. Go and check it out. Sign sign up on I believe it's just I don't know what the premium. I think it's just the premium is what they call it. You can sign up today. You can be a part of it. You simply go in type in your home run call and you could maybe go on a hot run and get added to this board, like, oh, I don't know, maybe someday I could be added to this board. Don't By the way, that was Bryce Harper's hair on Joe to say, you know, oh, was it Bryce Harper's hair?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now it makes sense, you know I like that.
Speaker 1: Well, friends, the home run board takes us to the bets and the King of bets. I don't have a crown. Well I do have a crown.
Speaker 3: I do have a crown.
Speaker 1: Today for everybody, bet MGM, the King of all places to bet. We have a special offer for new users. You bet ten bucks, you win two hundred dollars when you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome. You sign up today. Use our promo code leading off. Get the app, go to the website, do it today. This is my crown, Bobby, Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: You know they always talk about how whenever Joe puts on his crown, I'm grinning like an idiot.
Speaker 1: This is mine better.
Speaker 3: This is even better. Your tiara is the best.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, hey, you know what, I'll wear it while we do our props real quick again leading off, use a promo code leading off, bet MGM, go and sign it. Say it's Princess Welsh. Yeah, it's exactly when you're Star Wars character. I got three bets that I like. Tyler Anderson three and a half strikeouts is going today. It's against Colorado. He's been a little bit wonky in Colorado. It's in Colorado, yeah, exactly, but you've had I probably should take this off if anyone's gonna take me serious here, but on the hat, hey, if I want, that's my princess call here for I'm gonna do it all week. Tyler Anderson, he has had two games of two strikeouts over his last three, but he's been a pretty good strikeout option the whole year. So I like Tyler Anderson. George Kirby is on the list here. Baltimore's averaging eleven strikeouts over the last three games. George Kirby's number is at five and a half. He can hit that six marker, which I like. And for total bases, Xenner Bogart's got almost three fifty batting average versus go yeah versus in his career sixteen hits in forty six at bats one and a half. As a marker, you can get pretty good. So Tyler Anderson, Kirby, and Xander Bogarts, that's what I would go with my bets today when we go over to DFS. Bogman, you've got a couple of pictures on the marker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the pictures are kind of disappointing today, So I want to stick with Lopez, Pablo Lopez and Kevin Gossman.
Speaker 3: Those are kind of the two I want to stick to.
Speaker 2: And then some PVB data for today, Welsh, you mentioned already Exander Bogart sixteen for forty six, that's a three forty eight average with a bomb in two doubles in his career against Kevin Gosman. Showhay against gi Alito is five for seventeen with a homer, a triple and a double, so three of his five hits have gone for extra bases against him. Carlos Kore is two for five with two bombs versus Jose Quintana supposed to be starting today. And then and you know, I don't I never know about these against Martin Perez is here because he's just been a different picture. Yeah, but we've got one hundred Doser five for seventeen with two bombs in a double versus Perez. So same deal as a show Hey against gi Alito wit eight for twenty three, three forty eight average, two doubles versus Martine Perez. Carlos Santana's seven for nineteen to three sixty eight average a homer and two doubles. First, Martin Perez and Jady Martinez six for sixteen, three seventy five average against Cosmo with a homer and a double. So a little bit of nice PVB data there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if you want also on the stack front, when we talk about that sometimes I like that for hitters. I actually really like that approach of going some BVP just pointing out. I went and took a look at applied odds. A couple different sites have them. Two of the most obvious. The Dodgers have the highest imploid run applied run odds today, So any Dodgers you can get in stacks you can take a look at, even getting guys like Bellinger and stuff in there.
Speaker 3: Do that.
Speaker 1: New York Yankees second highest implied run odds today. This according to I was looking over at Fantasy Labs and a surprising one on a third stack. You m I want to take a look at Washington. Who's got Pittsburgh. They're gonna have some cheap options. So if you want to take a look third highest imp implied scoring odds for you, if you want to do a little bit of lineup stacking, last up box home run call who you got on the home run call this week? Get on the board.
Speaker 2: How about let's just go with the aforementioned Aaron Judge. I'll just take Judge to hit a bomb.
Speaker 1: Why not, dude? This past weekend, I was like, why do I just not take Judge every single day? I am struggling.
Speaker 2: I'm on, well, this show Judge or Esoch Paratus, take one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually I should ducky Stock, whether it's this show or outside of it. Like, I have a curse that I'm trying to lift. You know, I'm really hoping maybe this will maybe the princess thing will lift my curse.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: I need to lift this curse because every afacet of my life is cursed. And even on too here I ruined players when I pick them, and I'm trying to break that. And Pat Paul Dodgers, well maybe I should. I did get a homer this week, and from Paul Goldschmidt, I didn't get a whole bunch. I took him over the weekend. So I'm hoping if you're ruining players, come on, well, I was gonna ruin him or anything like that. I'm just I'm trying to get on the board, so I'm trying to get sneaky with it, but I'm terrified to ruin these guys. I am going to go with Sho hey O Tani against Lucas Giolido. Somebody asks, you know, hey, do you like Lucas Gioledo. I think it was Brian versus the Angels, and right here Wonky said, not a big fan of him tonight. It's hard to bet against the Angels, and that is kind of my point is I think there's some there's some good implied hitting odds for hitters against Giolito. For a trajectory of history Showhatani hits almost three hundred against Gilito, with a pretty decent track record an eight hundred slug against him. I'm gonna go with Otani today against Giledo, and I'm a little bit worried about gi Aledo and all of my stuff with him, So I'm going to move away from Giledo. Not exactly excited about him. If I had most leagues, you got put him out there points you would put him out there. If I could have a decision, I probably would avoid it because I think Otania might try to pretty good bet. So I'm going to take Otani. Joe got Joran Alvarez the entire week, so we continuously follow him and look at Mike Mayer. I talked about implied odds Dodgers being the number one. His home run call is Cody Bellinger.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't even notice he did, though. I don't even think that man.
Speaker 3: I love Mayor, but I just don't like the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: So I don't even think that's a BVP play. No, that's not even a BVP play necessarily going on. So I like that's a home run call.
Speaker 2: I've got a good feel about this man. Yeah, because it's Cody Bellinger.
Speaker 1: Bro, Frindos, that is everything that we have for you. I hope we did you a little bit of service. I know it's weird, like not having Joe. Joe is the guy, he does all the stuff you're used to, how he presents it. Hopefully it wasn't too weird. Hopefully it was enjoyable in some capacity. We are going to attack Joe all week long. Do not forget. I want this man right there. We are going after this man all week long. This man you cannot trust. That guy is not trustworthy, and we are going to get him, and I want you guys to help get him by tweeting at us. Is it the well Bogman Sports put Fantasy pros MLB account on there, Tweet us your photoshop Bryce Harper calls or Bryce Harper Joe Piezapia crazy hair photoshops. Come into the app, come in on Discord, come into the AMA Welsh room. Post those and I'm going to pick one every single week or one every day, and then at the end of the week we are going to pick a winner in sindhat or send something like that, something fun. So let's get those photoshops in and make sure to use the promo code leading off for bet MGM the King of Sports. Bets that Kings, queens and princesses all love together. We love you guys, Thanks for hanging out for Bogman. I am Welsh. Good Night, my friends, We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh By Moore, your