Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Tim Stanaveech along with Carol Mass Let's take a look at some stocks on the move. We're joined by Bloomberg News cross asset reporter Danita Sikova. DANITZA, what did you pick?
Speaker 4: Let's talk about prediction markets and robin Hoods shares gained eleven percent today. The news was coming yesterday as robin Hood and SIG are taking over a regulated exchange that actually was tied to FTX before, so some not necessarily a great karma there. They're buying a majority stake at ledger X. Both of the company already participate in prediction markets, so this is an interesting choice. So SAG serves as a market maker on Kushi and robin Hood offers Cawshi contracts. There are more. Most recent earnings release, robbin Hood said that they're customers traded two point three billion event contracts, which is a lot because I think the total monthly contract is about eight billions, so they're definitely getting a big market share.
Speaker 1: This is all it on this production.
Speaker 3: I was this is this is didn't be the thing to watch. I mean it was the thing to watch last year in the elections, but this is from a regulatory perspective and also from a human nature perspective, I think this is going to be an area to watch.
Speaker 4: It's really fascinating. The right thinks weather contracts, Labuobus is just like becoming everything.
Speaker 1: What is that booboo la boobos?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can predict the price of lable bikes.
Speaker 1: I feel like, hey, Brotherhood, I'm just always blown away. They're up two hundred and forty four percent year to day. Incredible, And what did we see in today's session? Today's session eleven percent? And there was some voltie in the last two weeks and still two hundred and forty five percent here today. The ticker is Hood.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you got for us next?
Speaker 4: I have? The technology is up six percent obviously compared to del Yes Easy Straightforward. It raised its annual projection for the key artificial intagers server market. The technology continues to see momentum in its artificial integers businessness. One number that has been taken away twelve thirteen point billion in orders during the latest quarter in October, Dell roughly doubleted growth estimates for sales and profit. If you remember, there was quite a significant rally over this Still, despite some of the optimism today and that earlier rally in October, the stock is a sixteen percent year today, which compared to some of the AI darlings and the cheap markers, it's pretty relatively small rally. Unprecedented spending on AI data center and tasks has boosted amount for those machines. But of course people are worried about spending and that has been on display. And there was actually one of the companies that was called into this AI bubbles off and was down a lot in the last couple of week. Some relieve there, but we actually saw some downgrades after their report. We saw Ubs and Barclay's downgrades. So despite the good report, it seems like people are still watching spending very closely.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the latest with Dell for something.
Speaker 1: Can I just say Dallas down almost twenty percent since like that late October? Yeah, high recent high.
Speaker 4: It was one of the big losers there.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, let's go to Deerd.
Speaker 3: I was going to say something a little less. I was going to say like less high tech, but actually Deer does a lot with like giving me an evil they do. They do a lot with really interesting tech like GPS stuff and like autonomous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do really cool stuff.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm a company formerly known as John Dear.
Speaker 4: Everything is tech now. Deer shares fail about five point seven percent today. This is the most since August. The tractor makers forecast for twenty twenty six net income came below the average on the list estimate. The ticker is d E. Of course, it's been a difficult year for farmers and this is yet another disappointment. Farmers have been grappling with President Trump star if policies. There isn't deal which China is raising hopes, but there are still questions on whether that will help. And Dere said the name income in twenty twenty six weeks ear will be between four and four seventy five billion. Bloomer estimate was five thirty one billion, so big up there and that can explain some of the reactions. The stock is up about eleven percent year to date, but clearly the last few years haven't been ears of strong growth. De're estimated twenty twenty six sales for its large agriculture segments, which cutters to the US and Canada, will be down fifteen to twenty percent, so the outlook is not necessarily.
Speaker 3: Great, so want to watch Dear.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.