Speaker 1: Have you sang?
Speaker 2: Not like us with kids yet nobody's comings.
Speaker 1: Who's ready to fellowship? Praise Jesus, Praise Mohammed al Akhbar, Praise zeus H Who else? Medusa? Poseidon? Come on, shout out to Uh Krishna and Vishnu. Everyone is welcome to fellowship here at toss show.
Speaker 2: You forget Buddha, I for fuck.
Speaker 1: Buddha, big boy, I love you too. It's the Olympics that has gotten me into this mood of just loving everyone, no matter where they come from. Love the Olympics. I don't love all the events. There should be three events in the Olympics, swimming, gymnastics and running the end. Don't even get me start on dressage, fucking horses. Get your own Olympics. These games are for people. Break dancing, oh man, so excited about break dancing? Who gives a shit? Beat boxing? You put that in the Olympics. I'm watching which country can beat box the best? Get that old drunk justin Timberlake dust off his hand.
Speaker 2: Huh. I don't think you saw that coming.
Speaker 1: No Ah, the Olympics. I've never been more prideful of my homeland Germany. Oh yeah right, I love all the Olympics too, got the pair Olympics, the Special Olympics and the Real Olympics. Do they call it the re Olympics. I don't think they do. I think he just called it Olympics. Yeah, remember when Johnny Knoxville did that movie about the Special Olympics. You want to talk about things that wouldn't fly today. I think anybody's name that's in that credit from start to finish should be canceled. What we need is a Golden Olympics seventy plus. You know, like how they did The Golden Bachelor, which was a rating success, but for true love for him, it turned out to be a disaster. And the reason is is old people don't deserve to be in love again. It's just gross. You don't need it. Just stop, You're done. You You don't need love, you don't need intimacy. Nobody wants to watch a kiss. It makes me sick to my stomach. You like watching old people kiss? They that's a weird fetish. Is there old people porn? Yeah? Dylan Dylan jee God damn it, Dylan's disgusting sounds that make all right? So I want to do a Golden Olympics seventy plus and it's all the same events. You're telling me you wouldn't want to watch an eighty year old woman attempt the vault just as fast as she could down that runway and just hit it and see what happens. Oh, that would be fun to watch. I just feel like we got we got to give old people, you know, one last hurrah. You know, it could be an Olympic event. Singing. Why isn't that competitive? There's tons of competition shows for singing. What country has the best singers? We would dominate singing. You know who we could send to represent our country in singing. Today's guest, enjoy Pasha, my guest. Today's the only person I can tolerate coming to my house knowing that they're gonna make as much noise as possible. Please welcome my son and all his friends. Favorite music teacher music. Hi, Hello to music, Hello to music. Hello. It's beautiful to see.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's it, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I don't participate in the classes with my kids because singing, for me, I'm always very self conscious and I've always been embarrassed to sing out loud. But I've you know, years I lurk always there. All right, let's start music, and your name is music. So we got to get that out of the way. Extra eye in there.
Speaker 3: Extra eye, let's make a difference.
Speaker 1: You said you have two musically inclined parents that were.
Speaker 2: One one one musically inclined one fan. Uh huh mom fan dad musician.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and they're like, let's just go with music.
Speaker 2: Kind of. It was a fight for my dad. But yeah, Mom's like, that's it. That's her name. No middle the last. But I did end up getting a middle and last.
Speaker 1: He did. Wait, wait, no middle in the last.
Speaker 2: She was just like music. Okay, all right, you know what I'm saying. It's hippie stuff.
Speaker 1: Would you consider yourself a hippie?
Speaker 3: No hippie ish, I'm on the border.
Speaker 1: You're definitely a hippie, you.
Speaker 2: Think so, of course you see that? Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, I mean I haven't seen one, but I know they're there.
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 2: I feel it?
Speaker 1: Shadows, I see shadows.
Speaker 2: Those are really I don't know what those are, blips in my eyes or if that's a fucking ghost, but I feel like there's ghosts.
Speaker 1: Do you love your name growing up.
Speaker 2: Uh No, it took me a middle you know, I put it. My middle name is Kia, and I would say, just say it together music Kia, Like I made a whole nother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird music Kiya.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not calling music Kia too much, I know.
Speaker 2: And when I got older, I'm like, yeah, let's just drop it.
Speaker 3: You were right, mom.
Speaker 1: Did you feel pressure to become a musician.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't feel pressure. I just always loved it, just kind of always doing it.
Speaker 1: Now you're a musician in every sense of the word. Yeah. How many instruments can you play?
Speaker 3: Just guitar?
Speaker 2: My voice? I consider that an instrument.
Speaker 1: What about piano?
Speaker 2: I mean I can bang some shit out on normal you know, on some basic chords and kind of while I'm writing, like kind of go to the piano.
Speaker 1: The genre of music that you perform, yeah, is rock?
Speaker 3: Singwriter? You know, song singwriter?
Speaker 1: Do you love performing live?
Speaker 2: You know, yes, I do.
Speaker 3: It's a whole thing. It's a nothing else, you know.
Speaker 2: I think I'm best when I'm live because you can't help it to be, you know, it's kind of there people are waiting for you to do I like it. I like playing with other musicians and listening, and you know, I started off as a background singer, so I like listening and jumping in there envibing with people.
Speaker 1: So I love live And who have you sang with before?
Speaker 2: Macy Gray?
Speaker 3: You know who that is?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Really, Nika Costa? Do you know that is some other dumb people that I didn't I don't care to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to sing it at Paisley Park I.
Speaker 3: Did with Prince with Nika Costa.
Speaker 2: He invited her to sing there and it was like he appeared out of the floor.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It's like, this is Prince and I think he gave me a compliment on my solo. I'm just what do you he said?
Speaker 3: Whoever opened their mouth and saying that, you know, tell me something good. I was like, oh my god, that was me.
Speaker 1: That's great. I know that's pretty.
Speaker 3: He got to be in my orbit a lot.
Speaker 1: Did you love Prince?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yes, We rollerskated, hung out his house.
Speaker 2: And it was just rad.
Speaker 1: Your dad did vocals for Bonnie Ray, Michael Jackson and YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on a lot of stuff. So I was drug around in that air, you know, in that arena.
Speaker 1: Was that bad for a kid growing up?
Speaker 2: I don't. I wouldn't do it with my kid, but it was some fun stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey, I congratulations, are you you're an empty.
Speaker 3: Nester now almost six weeks?
Speaker 1: Six weeks and she's leaving? Are you going to be so sad?
Speaker 2: So it is that. I mean, I'm gonna be there for a few weeks, just hanging out, listing. She does, but that's not her primary goal. That's her like hobby, your kids want to New York. She's going to Pratt.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: I know, congratulation, thank you? Is she excited about it? So excited?
Speaker 3: She's like to the past. I don't think she's.
Speaker 2: Ever coming home.
Speaker 1: She'll come on. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at apartments in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, would you move there? Oh? Man?
Speaker 3: I love Brooklyn and I no.
Speaker 1: I get I love it. But it's just like I was just getting sad thinking, am I gonna like follow my kids around?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah you are.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: You just want to be there even if they don't want you. You just kind of want to hang out, Like.
Speaker 1: I'll just be there or you always cool mom?
Speaker 2: I must be because she's throwing all the parties at my house lately, so I must be. They said I was the chill mom. I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 1: Is it because you have gummies every in.
Speaker 2: Like the little corner kids? No, I am chill though. I just want to make sure they're cool and like I'll drive them all.
Speaker 1: Here's what I want for my children. Yeah, tell me, I just want to be nice. That's all I care about. And he I know, because when he's not, I fucking get real angry.
Speaker 2: Right, That's kind of my deal too with my kid. I'm like, I don't care what. You just cannot be an asshole, right, you cannot be rude, Like, just be sweet to people.
Speaker 1: And I will fucking I will do anything, get you anything, but you better be nice to people. And then you somehow stumbled into singing with children.
Speaker 2: Really interesting, unexpected jump, Yes, how did that happen? A friend of mine, a musician I sang with a while ago, she just drug me, like, come see what I'm doing with these kids. It's just sweet. It'll make you feel good, you know. And that literally at that time in my life, I'm like, okay, didn't need the money, and it did make me feel good. Everybody's give me a hug afterwards, and I was being all and I was like, okay. So whenever I had time in between tours, I called them like I can teach for a couple of weeks, and that's what I did. But when I have my kid, I'm like, yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Pretend we haven't met before and describe what your classes are like.
Speaker 2: So my classes are a like, let's have fun experiment with different types of sounds. I'm gonna make you sing, I'm gonna make you dance. But this is just to open up your musical you know, genres, and like just introduce the kids at different rhythms, different sounds we're playing. I'm in the moment, that's where that's I guess my skills, Like we can kind of make it up in forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Your energy is what nobody can match.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: When you're like doing it, it's like, oh, here we go. Like I remember during the pandemic, that's when I could really lurk on your last yeah, because I just like I just like watching them sitting from the TV with you on the screen. Just did you enjoy the zoom classes are not as well?
Speaker 3: Well, fuck no, I got not the same.
Speaker 1: Of course it's not the same, but I thought you could have. You were cleaning up during the pandemic because everybody was like, oh this is great.
Speaker 2: They jumped on it. I'd look at the zoom and be like hundreds for a while, like two pages of people.
Speaker 3: You know, it was the last.
Speaker 2: Carly was the last like that was holding on to. Like people were dwindling off as the as the pandemic was going on. I feel like Carly, they were just like She's like, I'm still here. It's like, I love you. I'm coming to Malibu.
Speaker 1: What's the youngest age that you start singing with these kids?
Speaker 2: I tell parents this up to them, you know, two months mm hm, because then it's even more so we're doing more things that we like and less you know what I mean, less kiddy things. But yeah, as long as it's really between you and the kid, you know, I'm trying to make you happy. You sing whatever you want to sing, even if your voice sucks. Yeah, one half.
Speaker 1: My wife's voice is horrible. She can't say, but she's loud and and that.
Speaker 2: Helps's she's like a student, so she is like she's the only mom in class. That's like, I'm here with the music. I am going to do all the stuff.
Speaker 1: Now in my as as a parent, I'm I guess that you think my son was the greatest. But do you even remember my son or did they all just blend together?
Speaker 3: No? I remember Todd.
Speaker 2: And I'm not just saying that. He's like Carly. I mean he's just a very focused student and like I mean student, you know what I mean. I'm not a teacher either, but he's just always so focused. He's a little different, like he'll sit there and pay attention the whole entire time and do everything. I say, m h, I don't know how you guys did that, but she did it. I think it's Carly.
Speaker 1: No, it has nothing to do with her.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: I know so many songs. I know they are just from you and I just every day in my life at some point I'm singing them. I've got ten little fingers in there. I belong to you. I can make them do things just to wait.
Speaker 2: And see the.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hadn't write these, by the way, I just found shit along the way. I was like, that's smart, you know, And it's rocket ship to the Moon that's complicated to the moon that's like a six eight, the whole thing, and they don't even know their body's doing this little weird six eight thing and it's in there.
Speaker 1: How important is it for children to learn to play an instrument?
Speaker 3: Important? I think it's helpful.
Speaker 1: I think it's when should I lock my kid into it like a room with a piano and lock them in. I don't know how to teach people, don't.
Speaker 2: He seems like he's into it, so lock him in. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Six Okay.
Speaker 2: Obviously, start with the rhythm first, because you can get away with a lot. If you have good rhythm, you can kind of fake your way. That's how I fake my way through a lot of instruments because I'm rhythmically okay. My right hand's good me and my left hand sucks, but my right hand's holding down. So I think if you start them off it drums and then go piano so you're training their ears, and then get them on guitar. Oh man, we got this. I got you, So I got feeling sandy fine, I mean just fine. I s.
Speaker 1: You don't sing traditional wheels on the bus bowlshit with kids.
Speaker 3: Cannot can't do it. Just for my own Sandy.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if you guys are having fun, they're gonna have fun, and they don't hear you know.
Speaker 1: And what's for the children. What's there's a tang?
Speaker 2: Yes all day for the kids? Boutang for the kids. No, A lot of wou tang? I can do in class, but I did do.
Speaker 3: Should me?
Speaker 2: A few weeks ago some dad came in was, what's that song shimmy O dirty bastard? Like, let's do it in the whole class?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Baby, I like it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever thought of having kids work on like a disc track?
Speaker 2: A disc track?
Speaker 3: Never thought about that?
Speaker 2: Big Drake fan, I am a big Drake fan.
Speaker 1: Your team Drake.
Speaker 2: I'm not team Drake, team Drake.
Speaker 3: I'm team Middle. I'm Team Middle. I'm not doing I'm not going in and out.
Speaker 2: I love Drake, But I hear what Kendrick saying when you're from LA, I mean, it's kind of like they're not like us.
Speaker 3: I feel that.
Speaker 2: Have you saying not like us with kids?
Speaker 3: Yet nobody's coming.
Speaker 2: Right, I can probably do that now.
Speaker 1: You were in my son's life, uh for many years?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, and you you would come out to Malibu. Yeah, and then and then you stopped.
Speaker 3: And I stopped.
Speaker 2: You refuse to kind of.
Speaker 1: You're you're not. You don't really like promote yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's word of mouth, and I gotta do what works for me in my kids' schedule, you know. And if it's Malibu, you guys caught me in a really good time where it was like COVID and it was a lot of traffic. I was like, this is great, and I love the ladies up there. It's very chills, very much my vibe. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I'm really bad.
Speaker 2: Like once I get attached to a class and you got I just try to keep going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then until you start a ghosting.
Speaker 2: My wife not closer because like it's too far.
Speaker 1: She would she would like write like just the hard most heartfelt things and then you would just like, oh you put a heart emoji on it and that was it and just and I'm like, why can't you get music here? And She's like, I don't know. I keep trying.
Speaker 3: I would if I lived in Malibu.
Speaker 1: It's just rude though, because to me, here's the question. It's like a social experiment for my children, because I have two children and I want to see which one turns out better the one that you sang too or the one that's only met you one time.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna try and see which one ends up better. I think they're going to be the same.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the fact that you go to a lot of these like elitist communities with all these white bitches. Is that is that something that you're aware of where you're like, oh, this is aware.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: It wasn't something you sought out.
Speaker 2: He'll no, I don't know how the one percent and that's where I'm at, you know, and it's the it's word of mouth and they have.
Speaker 1: Is there people that you're just like, no, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna work with you anymore.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes, I've literally looked at a group and been like, yeah, I'm not coming back. And I was like, you all look dead and it came out like that, I said, you all looked dead, Like I couldn't help. But they're just staring off in space. They're not like engaged with their kids, are like it's nothing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm like I'm fucking out, Like I don't have to do this.
Speaker 1: Your business model, your business model is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It works. They like it.
Speaker 3: They're sadistic.
Speaker 1: I don't know, talk about some of the crazy shit you've seen from these maniacs because you're going to their houses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, I want to say that they are probably on their best behavior when I come, so they probably hide, you know, people in the basement.
Speaker 1: You have all kinds of scheduling problems because people would want you to do this constantly. Yes, and you just say no to everybody.
Speaker 3: Pretty much because I just can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I did to a day as my tops mentally, emotionally, because sometimes I am there for hours afterwards and everybody is talking to me, and.
Speaker 1: That's that's on you.
Speaker 3: So you have to go crying and I need they need a hug.
Speaker 1: A wait about the children or the parents?
Speaker 3: Parents?
Speaker 2: Woman is crying on you a lot?
Speaker 1: Why Why are they crying?
Speaker 3: They're emotional. Something's happening in the class.
Speaker 2: I think, I swear to God, there's like some unintentional somatic work that's happening because I thin because I'm making them sing. Then they're like eating the shit, you know. I'm like, this is your chance to beat the drum. And then they're making them dance, whoever makes them dance. Now they're loosening up in other ways. Now I'm laying them down. I'm playing them like landslide or some shit like the waterfalls, you know, like it's just and I'm like, okay, well let's talk and then I'm there for three hours.
Speaker 1: You're a therapist for these.
Speaker 2: That's what I've been called the other timesholes.
Speaker 3: Yes, sometimes it's rough.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's rough. This lady one time she goes my husband's been gone for like two weeks.
Speaker 3: Music.
Speaker 2: Now I feel like you, like I'm like a single mom like you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, bitch.
Speaker 2: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're not the same the same.
Speaker 3: And I'll say that shit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bitch, how much you charge for classes? My wife won't tell me.
Speaker 3: I'm a lot. It just depends I do. As a group.
Speaker 2: It's like eight classes, like two thousand for eight classes. But people can split that, the host can split that way.
Speaker 1: What if what if you show up to a class and they have like thirty kids there?
Speaker 3: Oh, I charge way extra anything after seven kids?
Speaker 1: Uh huh Okay. Any famous moms that you've ever turned down?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't turn them down because of them I just don't have the time and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna rearrange kid.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Did you find that out?
Speaker 3: Did I say that?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Damn it, I didn't have time. I didn't have time, and they're apparently pissed about that. What about nanny's Sometimes I prefer their nan over them, depends on the mom way more.
Speaker 1: I told Carly that when we started having you sing in our house, I said, I have no nannies are allowed at this house.
Speaker 3: I feel that though.
Speaker 2: I vibe that, like then you're like forcing parents to be involved with their fucking kids' lives. Yeah, but sometimes the parents, I don't know, like they need those nannies like better than them.
Speaker 1: What's the worst thing that these moms can do? When talk the.
Speaker 2: Whole time, talk on their fucking phone talking about how cute the baby is. I'm like, why don't you guys talk about that afterwards?
Speaker 1: Do you hang out afterwards and like to chit chat for a bit or No?
Speaker 2: With most of my classes, it's interesting A lot of classes have parties, full on parties afterwards, spreads and drinks mimosas.
Speaker 1: Now I know why you stop coming.
Speaker 2: That's why I stopped coming to where's the booth?
Speaker 1: We didn't give any of that shit.
Speaker 2: No, I don't need all of them. That would be way too much.
Speaker 1: I'm going home after this and bringing up why the fuck didn't you have champagne? We're looking like second rate citizens.
Speaker 2: No, thank god, every class can not do that. It would be ridiculous and I'd be drunk all the time.
Speaker 1: What's your drug choice?
Speaker 2: Weed?
Speaker 1: Mine's attention?
Speaker 3: Then I should say meat and food.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I had a teleclass.
Speaker 2: I'm like, maybe we don't have sprinkle cupcakes every week, you know, because now they're just thinking about sprinkle cupcakes and I'm thinking about champagne, and maybe we don't.
Speaker 1: We would always make these really healthy muffins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something nice, but we wouldn't, and you would eat, you would eat. I like her they were disturbing, but I like.
Speaker 1: They're not even really they're not even real ingredients. They're all they're all it's all vegetables and stuff, but it's not a real recipe. She's just blending things up and calling it a muffins.
Speaker 3: Fucking hit the nail on the head. And a lot of times though, and obvious.
Speaker 2: Because I grew up like earthy, crunchy like that, but she was killing it those carrot muffins.
Speaker 1: Are you a vegetarian?
Speaker 2: I've never tasted beef for pork, but I don't consider myself a vegetarian.
Speaker 1: You've never tasted it.
Speaker 3: Never had hamburger, baking, nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't eat beef, but I've certainly tasty. Your folks just were like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were a hardcore about it and not like just on the health tip.
Speaker 1: But your siblings are they oh no.
Speaker 3: Different, they meet. I'm the only one, so they love meet. So I'm just thinking the only one.
Speaker 1: You're the only with with a un original name, and you're the only one that doesn't eat meat ever. Ever have you had famous musicians kids? Have you done class with them? Does that intimidate you in any way?
Speaker 2: Or no? Buck, Yes, certain like like one of my favorite guitar players was in there, and I'm like, shit, like you want to play you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, huh do you want to play it for me?
Speaker 2: But then I was so validated because they started coming to two classes a week, you know, so by himself, like without his nanny, he was just coming with his two kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, atleast brought his kids.
Speaker 2: Huh, I said, at least he brought his kids. Last he brought his kids.
Speaker 3: He did bring his kids.
Speaker 2: He was red.
Speaker 3: And you know, there's a few. There's a few that I'm like, I just start sweating inside and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not that great, and they're like, you're great.
Speaker 3: I'm like, am I?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's it's intimidating. Some people are intimidating, for sure. Who is it, Tom Morello?
Speaker 3: Do you know what that is? From raging in some machine?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is that the person I told you a story about Tim Coma for now? Yeah? He always he embarrasses me when I see him in public? Does he he's a fan of my comedy and he starts screaming at me your comed is and I'm like, okay, please stop, Oh my god, it's horribly.
Speaker 2: Hy that's so cool because you're actually funny.
Speaker 1: Am I the only person that's ever carried all of your stuff?
Speaker 3: The only one? And I talk about it and brag about it to other dudes all the time.
Speaker 1: And that doesn't make them pick it up.
Speaker 2: Like a couple of people.
Speaker 1: When she shows up, she's got in the back of a car. She got a million instruments for the kids to play. It's a huge bag. It's probably sixty pounds, and that was my job.
Speaker 2: I just always so impressed by that. I mean, it's like on the dot, you're waiting to pick up myself.
Speaker 3: I was like, I love him. No, I tell every dad just so.
Speaker 2: They feel good.
Speaker 1: Dad's are shitty, shitty. You ever slept with any of your students' dads?
Speaker 2: No, definitely not.
Speaker 1: Do you want to?
Speaker 3: Definitely not?
Speaker 2: All right, A lot of dads come to class, and the handful that I do, they're so awesome.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't even I'm like, they're they're in a good place.
Speaker 1: Not me. I've been on I've been on a rocky roads. What's your dating status right now?
Speaker 3: Single?
Speaker 1: You all horned up?
Speaker 2: Yep? Totally?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna?
Speaker 2: Are you dating it? No? I broke up with something. It's been a good six months, a great amount of time exactly feeling.
Speaker 1: Are you Will you jump on the apps?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You do an old school style.
Speaker 3: I need I need people to introduce people.
Speaker 2: I've been on the apps jumped on for like twenty four hours. Uh huh. And then you were like I was like this is the same fucking dudes that are on your team years ago.
Speaker 3: Last time I was sinking them. That's sap.
Speaker 2: I'm like, then, I.
Speaker 3: Am so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I always give everybody a gift on the show because I just take stuff from my house and I give it away.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I just walk around my house.
Speaker 1: Two things. One thing I wanted to give you this. This is a book my wife, but it's I think they stole your story. It's a woman about being a music teacher. Things go off the rails so interesting.
Speaker 2: Someone called me about it.
Speaker 1: Agrees to do musicians for like wealthy infants in New York's Park Avenue. Anyway, I just want I want you to find out if this if they stole this from you.
Speaker 3: I think someone hit me up about this.
Speaker 2: She was like, I think this is your story, but she's in New York and it's like it goes off the What the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: It's a piano that you step on, you know. Yeah, I don't want you give this to a kid.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can definitely use this.
Speaker 1: I don't want it, but you know who gave me this?
Speaker 3: Not in class. I'm bringing this the glass.
Speaker 1: I'll do whatever you want with it? Really, I don't like it. You know who gave me this? Mona?
Speaker 2: Oh, Mona.
Speaker 3: I love her, She's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well she gave it to us, and I don't want it my house. Okay, So I was like Mona and Mona. She tries to pretend like she's not a white girl in Malibu just because she's a Egyptian her, You're still a white chick.
Speaker 3: She's so fun. I love.
Speaker 2: Do you consider Egyptian? Do you consider Egyptian's white chicks?
Speaker 3: Guess not?
Speaker 1: You don't, I don't know. All right, then fine, then she counts as somebody different.
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, I don't. I'm taking this ship. No hype about this because someone told me about this.
Speaker 1: Have you any of the kids that you've taught when they were little? Have any of them grown up to a part now where you're like, oh no, they're they're a singer now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a serious jj Abrams's daughter, Like, she came to a few classes, and I think she's doing really big.
Speaker 3: I think she's just opened up for like Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can sing.
Speaker 3: She can sing.
Speaker 1: You so you sang with her when she's a little kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her aunt was huge in it, and she's like, you gotta mean my niece. She was so sweet, so sweet.
Speaker 2: That's the only way I could think of that's like doing like but I've gotten lots of videos where the bands are ridiculous that they're in that they're doing.
Speaker 1: Have you ever thought about, like you sign all these kids when they're two to three to like these lifelong contracts.
Speaker 2: Amazing?
Speaker 3: I don't want any part of that.
Speaker 2: You know, when they say that everybody has a joke, Well, I feel like this is because of you. I feel like, if he becomes the next Sam Smith, that's the one I wanted to use, but something like that, it's because of you. You know. I'm like, what's the kid with the red hair singer song thank you Ed Sharon? Someone just said that. I think he's gonna be the next Ed Sharon. It's going to be because I'm like.
Speaker 1: Is that kid ugly?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: That was the point.
Speaker 2: He's so beautiful and he's amazing. He's just very guitar. Yeah, I don't know, but I do. There are there's some people that I'm like that fools, like the next Bowie or something. You know, you can kind of see it. And one of them like that. I said that about he's on Broadway, you know, so.
Speaker 1: The writing's on the wall for my kids. They're not gonna be the next Bowie. You don't know, well, but you do.
Speaker 3: I think we got some time. I think we got some time to see what's happening.
Speaker 1: Top five favorite musical acts, And before you tell me, I just want to say that Phish is one of the worst bands of all time. I just had to air that out. Jam bands are awful, all right, grateful, Dead, widespread No, I agree, all of them garbage now continue, I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying if I look at something like that, fucking us a fish dude might play it just to appease him.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't listen to Fish with the Dead.
Speaker 2: Okay, Top five music, I gotta say, man, that's really hard. I'm gonna try right, Radiohead, Hm, that's not weird top that's my top.
Speaker 3: Biggie Woo Tang. Okay, that's hip hop, go over there. I don't know, this is so hard.
Speaker 2: I come from that PJ. Harvey Queens of the Stone Age. Throw those in.
Speaker 1: There, and that's five.
Speaker 3: Technically, that's technically five.
Speaker 1: Jake Tori Amos ever, I did go through a phase of her.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did all them bitches.
Speaker 2: Tori Amos like I'm gonna tell you the Holy Trinity, like Tori Amos, Ariana Franco Byork, PJ.
Speaker 3: Harvey, That's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: B York. Always I was like, I can't do it, really. I mean maybe if there's like one or two key songs, but like I'm not artistic enough to appreciate it.
Speaker 2: It's and she would say, but it's pop music, and I make it for everybody.
Speaker 1: You know, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Like I probably love like ninety five percent of her music.
Speaker 1: If you could be in any band to sing Crown for any or any version of it, any version, say if a band has a lead singer, that you could pull it off and they die and now they want to continue.
Speaker 2: On, they want to bring in music Jesus.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a great scenario.
Speaker 2: It's a great scenario like that only happens the guys. I can only think of like guy bands where there's it's.
Speaker 1: Never happened where they brought it. They've replaced the front. It can be a.
Speaker 2: Guy and they replaced with the with the But.
Speaker 1: You're saying it's never happened. That's interesting. Why not? That's sexist.
Speaker 2: I mean it's only I mean like seems like those old bands are the ones that are like replacing, like right, the Journey and the Dead. I can't even think of like a younger band that has replaced to.
Speaker 1: Find somebody out on somebody, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I can't think of a band.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't if you ask me, seeing back, like anybody could bring me out of like my background. A retirement would be like Di'angelo.
Speaker 3: Singing those you know.
Speaker 1: All I think about when I think of him, what I just think about the V that body, that's all I think about. The V as a as the first When you're a kid and you see that on MTV, you're like, oh shit, I might need to do some sit.
Speaker 2: Ups, right, she was crazy in love with that.
Speaker 1: Camera was so low back then.
Speaker 3: It's like just just right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you released an album in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: I released a couple songs.
Speaker 1: Okay, hell Jesus, will you try to like release a full album now?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm working on now. I have time.
Speaker 2: She's gone all the time, you know, and she's just out with her friends. And that was my main priority.
Speaker 1: Will ten Little Fingers beyond that.
Speaker 2: Album definitely not.
Speaker 1: I heard you do sound bass now and music class for like adults.
Speaker 2: It's starting to because everything that's happened with the kids, all the ladies are like, let me just do this without the kids, you know, because they're not like not everybody sits there, like you know, somebody would just run around after the kid. They're like exhausted, so they're like, can we do this without the kids and some wine and food?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, are you.
Speaker 1: Gonna get rid of children altogether?
Speaker 3: Hopefully?
Speaker 2: What not all the way? But I started this to hang out with my kid. Now I have an adult as of yesterday, she's a full adult, so yeah, and it's time to sort of transition.
Speaker 1: But but there's also like a dynamic between you know, a teenage girl and her mother that you can't really fight again.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's crazy because we're also we're so much alike, so it's almost just too much.
Speaker 1: You guys ever fight over the same guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, she's like she's more like, who's.
Speaker 2: Ah, Like, I know, busy all right?
Speaker 1: Music? Anything you need from me for the rest of your life you can have.
Speaker 2: I love you. I got my keyboard, so that's that's garbage. Well I do want I am coming to play pickaball, okay, and I'm bringing tacos.
Speaker 1: We're going to play pickball and eat tacos. Yes, I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're meditarian tacos.
Speaker 1: Do you play pickball?
Speaker 3: No, but I'm sure I can't. It doesn't look very hard.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm dying to do it.
Speaker 4: It's fun and stupid, exactly, all right, see you soon, see you seon Bye boy, Pasha.
Speaker 1: That was enjoyable. I want to thank music for being on the show. I also want to say that she looked incredibly thin. Now I need to get to some business.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I plug things on the show. I asked for free shit, and sometimes they send it to us. Recently, Stance, they I said I like their socks. They sent us nine pair. Now, I don't want to come across as an ingrate, but nine There's four people that work here. What are we gonna do with nine pair of socks? We each get one and a quarter. Oh listen, Stance, send me a hundred pair, one hundred pair of socks, not nine pair, or I'm gonna start wearing bombas you hear me? Who else sent us some free stuff? Homesick candles? Nope? What's this? Nope? What's Los Angeles? No? No, let's see who wins this battle. New York City, Yeah, not bad. I like New York all right, Yeah, that one's not bad either. Beer League, all right, I'll keep. I'll keep New York and Beer League. That's the thing. When you send stuff, I picked through it, then the rest of the guys get the stuff that I don't like. So five candles is nice. You know, twenty would be the right number Google, and they got it right. They sent us a box of stuff. I'll be removing sticker residue well into my hundreds. Eddie, you drink bourbon?
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's a shame. Jim Gaffigan, hysterical comedian friend sent me a bottle of his own bourbon. Father Time came up with his own bourbon, wrote a whole letter. He's just, you know, sending it to people and then if they can promote it or put on their social media. I guess that helps him out. I'm not gonna do that, but I'll acknowledge that he sent me it. What do you think of that. Carl, you like bourbon, You act like you do well. Good for Jim, and by me talking about it, I think he'll be like, all right, that was nice. Gotta stand in his good side, boy, because you gotta stay on Jim's good side. If you're on Jim's bad side, oh man, he'll have you black bald, black bald from the industry. No, couldn't be a nicer fella. And I'm happy that he has his own bourbon. What else? We gotta plug the goat? All episodes are on Prime right now. Boyswearpink dot com. Get some clothes for your toddler so they can look adorable. This summer, got a tour. I'm in cianny an As Vegas, New New Orleans, Hawaii. Second show added in Honolulu. What else, Carl, you got anything going on? Anything fun in your life? He look scruffy. Ready to go play in the mountains with me? Go for a hike. Yeah, you think you could intimidate a bear like push comes to shove? What are you doing when a bear comes in front of us? Nothing? There's a drip gonna fall off your nose. Oh I just thought it went into your mug, Your coffee. I love you, you love me, Carl, you love me, You love me? Eh all right, another one of my son's bedtime stories. See you next week.
Speaker 5: Once upon a time, in so wayneland I liked Waynebows. He has ought to push in no shit he named Bobby and all he wanted to do it kicks. But here with your soul he was Siah baby
Speaker 2: The end