Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: We are going to talk about the VR headset, right, So they dropped the the VR headset video today when they're talking about everything, and it kind of showed it. So it's pretty much everything that you would think about Oculus, you can kind of think about you know, that allows you to use your apps and a glass and from the glasses it allows you to.
Speaker 4: Go online. The sports.
Speaker 3: The sports is something that I was extremely excited to see. That's something I've been talking about for a long time. I thought that, I think that virtual reality is going to revolutionize sports as far as the gaming experience. And that's that was one of the things of their presentation, like you can actually you know, feel like you actually front roll different things on nature. So I think that that's brilliant idea. And I see that.
Speaker 4: Two K over you about to cut you off. My excitement is getting my passion, you know what?
Speaker 5: Because you said that it was everything that we expected, I'm like and more it was like overwhelming. I'm like, yo, how did they think of that? Like some of the things, like you said, what did you I mean the two K overview of the NBA that was crazy saying in practice more that that was crazy. I think one of the more interesting things was that hard X that at where they actually had the organ and you know, people were actually figuring out from a surgical standpoint, how to use this and look at it I'm just like, yo, this is next level. This is beyond what I thought, the fact that you can decide how immersive you want to be inside of that headset, right, So this is like the first time that you can turn it down and say, all right, I want to be fully immersed in it, or you know what, I still want to look out and still see what's going on in my surroundings, whereas in the other headsets it's like you're not there's no option.
Speaker 4: There's no action and reality exactly.
Speaker 5: And then when when they looked at it inside the workspace and it was like, who needs a desktop?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: All I need is my hand and I need my eyes, like my literally, my my eyes are making the decisions for me, and depending on how fast I look, it will make an auto correction enough to what I like. Yeah, it's interesting, it's innovative, but it's like wow, right, so we're so used to using our face to scan into our phones. They're now using your eye, actual iris to figure out how you know and what you like.
Speaker 4: That was incredible.
Speaker 5: The other part, and y'all know I love Disney, was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Bob, I had to bow down to the crowd.
Speaker 5: They brought Bob in like they brought Bob to speak about the partnership between and again a keyword is partnership between Disney Plus and Apple, Disney being the first streaming platform that's going to be on there, and how immersive the movies can now be. Like it's about watching the movie, but now watching doing it in the three D form, right, so there is no like, hey, I gotta sit at the movie there to put my headset and you're actually in it. I think one of the most revolutionary things that they showed today was.
Speaker 2: The three D photos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 5: You know when you watch movies and they you go back in time and it's like the memory. I felt like I was that was like live, Like you're taking a live memory of what's happening and you can have that forever. I was, I mean, I was, I was.
Speaker 4: Absolutely blown away, blown away.
Speaker 5: So their quotas is the most advanced personal electronic device ever. I'm gonna say yes, I think so. And the first point is high we'll talk about it.
Speaker 6: It's two things that I took away from the price mean thirty five hundred as a side of the times that they are factoring in inflation, but if you mix ar VR mixed reality.
Speaker 5: Erners. What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be. But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels. Ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be find nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: All that you can do, even like on a MacBook, if you're using the Vision Pro, you can take They showed it like an example of like I think pro tools, they drug over from the MacBook those settings right into the glasses and continue editing from there.
Speaker 4: So like all the stuff that you can do in Adobe, and.
Speaker 6: I even thought about the NFT space, I'm like that may add some value there in terms of creation, three D modeling of course healthcare.
Speaker 4: If I was fitbit, I'll be terrified.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't know what to do because now you can track the power in some of your stats to cadence. Somebody in red Panda earlier tell me is like, this is the good guy version of my report. And I couldn't find a better description for it than that. Like, of course, every tech company has some underlying evil domination, desire to take over the word, I get it. But that technology for Minority report pretty much is.
Speaker 4: The vision pro.
Speaker 6: And I'm once again I want to put in chat. Is anybody binoculous? You don't have to like to take I want to do a survey. Please put Oculus in chat if you have a quest or Oculus pro.
Speaker 4: I have too. The Oculus is atari. This is PlayStation five.
Speaker 5: Here's the interesting part with all the technology, and I mean it's interesting. You said it's the fourth best partuct that it'll have. What do you think the reaction will be? I know some people look at the price point, but you'll have diehard people who will I mean Apple supporters. It doesn't matter the price point. They want the new technology. I might fall in that category. What do you think the reaction will be to this device?
Speaker 4: The reaction I think once people get to play with it, they'll love it.
Speaker 6: And this reminds me a lot of the launch of two thousand and seven when the iPhone came out of the phone was pricing when it came out of seven, but people find a way to make their way to it.
Speaker 4: I think once they get the chip thing.
Speaker 6: Under control on their end, the price to come down, and then once they find a way to partner with an Exfinity or a cellular company, they'll find a way to bring the price down to subsidize it. I'm pretty sure at some point you'll be able to have the occupa I mean, excuse me, division pro for like ninety nine dollars or one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: A month, and you will have a plan that you'll be able to work it through Verizon somebody like that.
Speaker 6: They've historically have even the Disney Pixar Apple relationship that goes back twenty and thirty, like.
Speaker 4: Thirty years, so they're going to lean on that.
Speaker 6: At and T who needs a hit or Verizon, all of these companies need something to kind of like find a way to bring more clients in or more customers in.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be surprised if they end up subsidizing that.
Speaker 6: Some people can have it at a more affordable price as they have every iPhone and they're not doing what IPA. It's one of the greatest launches I've seen a long time. The innovation like even when they were talking about the Apple you being able to take your FaceTime, put it on your Apple TV and then it can track as other people come into your FaceTime and say it and the pande in beautifully like.
Speaker 4: It was dji like hop hand in here.
Speaker 5: That was great, right on cue, right on you life size FaceTime. I was, I mean that would be a company for somebody. Yeah, that's a feature for Apple. Amazing.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back drop bag drop, Mike drop backdrop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador used of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined. Nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,