Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 1: One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 3: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat.
Speaker 2: And now join my bad Larry Shayan Irving and Dylan the Graphics got I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, here's what Ray keeps screwing up. You make these bets, Dylan, but then you don't bet these bets, and Ray is supposed to remind you of what you're supposed to bet. When we're done with this gambling podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh, I actually I like this? Yeah, Ray, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: No, You've had a couple of great bets and then I say, oh wow, congrats, and you go.
Speaker 3: Uh I forgot to bet diamondbacks. I could lie say I did, but I choose to be honest.
Speaker 1: I know, but I want you to be honest. But also I want you to be able to benefit from this, because if you win, then I win, and then we all win. I don't. I don't win.
Speaker 3: If he wants I've screwed myself pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a great That was an unbelievable pick that you had, but you didn't bet it.
Speaker 3: So I bet the I have the Rangers to win, I know that, but and I bet that.
Speaker 1: But the Diamondbacks against the Rangers. What the Rangers winning? Yeah, that's where my audience went. Do you understand how this works?
Speaker 3: But they can still But I'm but then for their sake, For their sake, it makes no difference. Really if I bet it or not I say it, Well, they might not.
Speaker 1: They might not know if you're being you know, true to that and real and maybe you're just throwing shit out there.
Speaker 3: No, I'm being very real, but I also am forgetful.
Speaker 1: Okay, So instead of so, Ray, your job is to remind Dylan of all of his bets.
Speaker 3: You remind me now I'm gonna lose all of them?
Speaker 1: Is Larry there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'm here all right?
Speaker 1: Where where are you? Larry?
Speaker 4: I just got home. Just walk back in the door from I would have raised to congratulate him on the cover. And now I'm back home and I will go back after the show to have my lunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, what raises a place you go for lunch. But what's the cover that you're talking about.
Speaker 4: He's going to cover Springlake Magazine.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a bet with Ray that congratulating him on the cover. Oh picture day Ray is showing me. All right, So Springlink the cover of spring Lakes Raised Cafe. Let's see what else does it say? Uh? Feeding bad Larry for over thirty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my daughter's little edition.
Speaker 1: Oh she put that in there.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, you don't wait, wait, you guys don't think I'm technologically exanced enough to have sent that. I just folded that picture that my daughter sent to me this morning.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: You knew how to for anything or that it's called for.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's spring Lake magazine circulation what like seven a people?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Well I went into Raise this morning to grab a copy of it and he has no copy. Shooting or they went like hotcakes. But when I came home there was one at my you know, they mail him out. I got one mail to the house.
Speaker 3: So you subscribe to spring Lake Magazine.
Speaker 1: There, what's the centerfold look like in spring Lake Magazine?
Speaker 4: He is the centerfold that's hot holding the tuna salad.
Speaker 3: Sandwich.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to be here. By the way, Uh, the white claws have been cracked here by our participants since.
Speaker 5: Shay is back. Well debatable. Okay, that's the roommate.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, Dill's two white claws in picture day, Ray, it's Marvin and I are the only ones that are sober.
Speaker 3: Marvin usually and vibes normally.
Speaker 1: Do you want one? Mark? Yeah? You know what.
Speaker 3: Marvin fledgling alcoholic in Ireland?
Speaker 1: I think amen.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, thanks, guys, I know I have a Miller lighte every Friday, damn.
Speaker 1: Near here crazy ever since I was a bood. Okay, here we go, so recapping. Dylan lost two units last week, you lost, Shaye lost four units? Like dang. How about bad Larry? He won seven units last week? Congratulations Larry.
Speaker 4: He had no problem, damns. You know they were starting to come back right now.
Speaker 1: Here we go plus seven Shay is minus one for the year. Dylan at plus eighteen. Wait, you lost two units, but you also had the Rangers winning the World Series for the football units. Oh okay, okay, all right, fair enough. Let me see anything that needs to be uh brought out here. How about them Rangers? Danny oh man, Oh you know what, Ray, would you go into my office? I ran into somebody. He is the executive producer of Main Cabin Masters and he's a big fan of the podcast. Oh and he had a gift for you know, yes, for me, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: His name is Jason is a contraband MM. Now you can travel safely with this in the continental in the United States.
Speaker 5: All right, don't say that to me. I'll fall apart. Rodriguez walked in right now. I would fall apart. I have a hard tack. Why he I grew up on Pudge, Wang Gonzalez, Ruben Sierra, Rusty Greers, Ryan. You love steroids, die hard, diehard fans. Have you tried steroids?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I've done steroids. Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Did it work?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean, wait, what were you using steroids for fun? For no football? In high school football? Yeah? In my sophomore year, I was. I was juicing for sure. That's big in Texas. Yeah, it was easy.
Speaker 5: I mean there were needles in the in the trash can at the locker room. Like everybody train, everybody was jusing clean trend like I was. I was double stacking nanny did it?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 5: I got angrier and bigger well you're still angrier.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think steroids had anything to do the way did steroids back then. This is This is from the executive producer Main Cabin Masters.
Speaker 5: Texas Rangers football team. So is this a triple bubba? How am I going to fit into this thing?
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 1: XL that's an Excel one. Let me see. Yeah, for the roommate, there's a large So the Texas Rangers football team. I love it. Yeah, So that was thanks, Danny? Didn't didn't bad Larry introduce us to the Texas Rangers football team?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: What was the story behind that? What was his story behind that? Larry?
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Then, Larry ship.
Speaker 3: A classic bad Larry blunder.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, mal prop Yeah he misspoke? Okay, anything else that I need to know here?
Speaker 5: Anybody, I'm gonna start fading myself, Danny, I am. Every bet I have is the opposite?
Speaker 1: Uh dyl did you win on that Tommy fam home run? You bet? So? You did bet on that that he was going to hit a home run? All right? So uh well kind of wait what happened? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I forgot to bet that team jeezus, that.
Speaker 1: Was such an un like I'm kind of living vicariously through you where I go, holy shit. You know, Dylan had Tommy fam hitting a home run, and he hits a home run. He's got the Diamondbacks and the Rangers in the World Series, and then I find out that you don't bet him.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that I don't bet them, Dan, It's that these two particular ones I forgot so actually that night it was last Friday.
Speaker 1: You know, but you're supposed to.
Speaker 3: I bet on Charlotte money Line. College football got fucking smoked. And then Ray texted me like Tommy exclamation point. I was like, that was.
Speaker 1: Plus that was plus six hundred. Jesus, Yeah, that's plus six hundred.
Speaker 3: And I hunt a win.
Speaker 7: Ray, it's a win on the show because he put it on the show, all right, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, for for all intents and purposes, if I said it on here, then it's my pick, just because I'm an idiot and forgot to bet it. So I left about in real life like fourteen units on the tests that that's so I'm hurt.
Speaker 1: You got crushed in college football, NFL. You rallied your six point teaser.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bears suck.
Speaker 1: Yeahs.
Speaker 3: So that parlay though, Dan was I know, we I talked about on the show today, But that was brutal.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The Giants just a game.
Speaker 1: That game was crazy that we should not have even had that last play. The Jet shouldn't have.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't have televised the well, the.
Speaker 1: Center fucking centered the goddamn ball and not the fucking ref. It shouldn't happened. There's money line, Titans money line, but the Giants money line. That would have been plus one thousand and sixty three.
Speaker 3: That would have been nice. Wow. Ray cashed out early on it, he bet it and then fucking coward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I know that was the thing. The question is picture de Ray of fraud because he cashed on on his bet. Ray, are you a fraud?
Speaker 7: I'm not a fraud. I'm a smart gambler. I watched that game. I was supposed to have my significant other visit, and I told her to stay later because I was sweating it out. And as soon as it went into overtime, I looked at my friends and I was like, I gotta cash this out. There's no way got five units for that.
Speaker 1: So plus five ten.
Speaker 3: I think it was not bad.
Speaker 1: I take that still did your girlfriend? I was shocked. Mario said that picture d Ray had a girl. You and I both know.
Speaker 5: Ray just cuddled with her and I just talked until two in the morning.
Speaker 3: I was I was sweating out the Hawaii game.
Speaker 1: When you see your future in five years, am.
Speaker 5: I in it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Shay recapping college football? Not good? Trash, Danny, absolute trash baseball? You got uh and you didn't have a good week. No, I get any bad. Last two weeks in a row. We're pretty bad, Danny bad. Larry, you were kind of spotty on college football. A little back and forth there. NFL you did really well. Teasers did really well. I think you're back.
Speaker 4: Oh plus seven, plus seven and I got a whole boatload of best today.
Speaker 1: Oh you do? Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I would like to point out something from last week. Remember when I took Old Dominion money line. Yeah, as a twenty one point underdogs and they lost by three.
Speaker 1: Is it a loss?
Speaker 3: It's a loss?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you like co cares because it was close. But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But Larry was talking shit last week that it was the dumbest bet in the world.
Speaker 1: More shoes and hand grenade nobody. But do you think anybody cares what Larry's saying? No? No, no, yes, Okay, Uh, Dylan, I'll let you start since you're still leading.
Speaker 3: This all right, Dan, So tonight South Bama money line against Troy plus one fifty four play their four point dogs four and a half.
Speaker 1: What do you have against Troy?
Speaker 3: I just I hate them with a passion via Carriot through Mario. I hate them, okay for being a mush That was like one of the worst beats of all time, and I won't let it go.
Speaker 1: Dan Okay.
Speaker 3: Rutgers plus nineteen against Ohio State. Rutgers actually one of like the top three teams against the spread this season. I think they're like seven and one.
Speaker 1: They're getting nineteen, getting nineteen.
Speaker 3: Let you know Ohio State and Ohio State is.
Speaker 1: Guarantee that bad Larry is going to be bitching about the lines. It'll be Allo. Yeah, New York Post has.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Silver Lake Magazine there.
Speaker 1: Silver Let's say Silver Hill springline.
Speaker 3: What else do you have against my maybe better judgment. I'm going to notre day minus three against Clemson.
Speaker 1: You're not buying into the dabbo Sweeney, Pep Talk Rally or Spartanburg. Yeah, he's the best. He's taking truth.
Speaker 3: I know, Hey, Zabo, why the are you getting paid.
Speaker 5: When the guy has made it his sole mission to not let players get paid and he's making eleven and a half fucking million. He said he was going to retire, and now all of a sudden he's cash is eleven half. Get the fuck out of here, you fake assa. Alrighty, I don't know if we have to throw that in better than being No, we're not allowed to saying that.
Speaker 1: Look, this is the U. N Let's just come on, all right, We're better than this, aren't we?
Speaker 3: They say, some crazy ship at the US.
Speaker 6: Yes, ma, yes, does fake ask Christian work better?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that okay with you? No? None of them are.
Speaker 5: Well he's fake as hell. I'll tell you that. I can't wait for the Pearly gates. And that's some of a bitch walking up.
Speaker 1: There's no pearly gates.
Speaker 5: Here we go again, Here we go again. We're all listeners out there. Don't listen to Danny and go to hell. Listen to Shay and go to heaven. As simple as that.
Speaker 1: How do we come up with pearly gates. What if it's just a medal, Peter, No, it ain't metal. It's heaven, Danny.
Speaker 5: They're gonna just have curly and why not gold gold plated? Yeah, they're gold with pearls.
Speaker 1: On him, Danny.
Speaker 3: Probably a chain link fence.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't a chain link thin, Gossa.
Speaker 3: You have a chain link fence with holes in it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Once again? All right, here we go. What else do you have?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You got? You're taking Iowa, Iowa and the under.
Speaker 3: Course stand three units on that. Thirty and a half again, back to back Iowa games. Huge number, huge number. I mean I don't I literally don't know how you can take if you take the over in this in the underheads, you're the biggest sucker of all time because I know you just.
Speaker 1: Thirty and a half. This is for the second week in all this is the lowest over under in college football history. Yeah, thirty and a half. And I saw where Kirk Farence's son is not going to come back to Audio is dead. I wonder why so weird? How do we get that job in the first place? What else?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 1: Game?
Speaker 3: Hal LSU Alabama under sixty one? Dan I didn't really know what to make of this game with the spread. It was three Alabama by three, but I didn't really like either side of that. NFL still airs minus three against the Titans tonight at home. Will Levis' second game, prime time in Pittsburgh. That's a tough spot to be in.
Speaker 1: At least two interceptions. Yeah, wow, wow, you know is train. I just know how this works. That it starts and then everybody's like yeah, and then all of a sudden it comes crashing down. And it might come crashing down after one game. I mean that's the Steelers, that defense Stillers, Steelers Stillers. No from Cincinnati, we call him. I get no. I've had Iron City Light. By the way, it's free horse piss. I don't know. I haven't had horse piss. That's good horse, that's premium horses.
Speaker 6: Should Will Levis changed the pronunciation of his name so you can get a Levi's endorsement deal.
Speaker 1: I would have done that absolutely, like like Joe thisman thievesman, thisman for Heisman to dort. Yeah, but he didn't gain anything.
Speaker 5: Like Denzel Washington is Denzil it is he pronounces it Denzil, not Denzel Denzil, but.
Speaker 1: That didn't benefit him. No, we're talking about if he's pronounced it Denzel or Denzil, wouldn't matter. Denzil that was like Denzel sounds like more serious names. Their kid Denzil, Denzil.
Speaker 2: Name.
Speaker 1: Continue? Anything else you got there for me?
Speaker 3: Uh yet?
Speaker 1: Dan?
Speaker 3: Dolphins plus one and a half against the Chiefs in uh en SHA's homeland in Germany?
Speaker 1: Frankfurt? Is it Frankfurt? What else do you have?
Speaker 3: I got the Seahawks plus six against my Ravens. Dan. This is a classic letdown spot for the raw.
Speaker 1: You do love yourself some, Pete Carroll, I do Okay.
Speaker 3: Bell's money line Sunday Night against the Bengals.
Speaker 1: That's actually a good Bengals, not Bingals. I thought Larry calls it the Bengals. He said, Bengals, Bengals. It's the Bengals, Larry, how do you pronounce it Cincinnati man?
Speaker 3: Larry spelled Cincinnati ship.
Speaker 4: But as you told him, any bengalsarre band the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Continue.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Bell's money line Eagles minus three against the Cowboys. And then I got you gotta have a parley a parlay, Dan? All right, here we go Sea Hawks money line against the Ravens, Wow Vikings money line against the Falcons and Bucks money line against the Texans plus eighteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Ready uh is Formula one season over?
Speaker 3: No, not yet, Dan, They're in Brazil or some place. Lewis Hamilton podium, Lando Norris podium finish two units on both.
Speaker 1: All right, we're done, yeah for now? Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh, and the Rangers to win the Stanley Cup. Future.
Speaker 1: Are you doing that because the Rangers won the World Series?
Speaker 3: No, but that's actually you might be onto something. This is how the universe works, Dan.
Speaker 1: Let's go to bad Larry who joins us now from spring Lake, New Jersey.
Speaker 4: I bet I'm in the girt. I'm in the seagirt, Dan, Oh, don't ever make the girt.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between spring Lake and Seagurt.
Speaker 4: We're half the size of spring Lank. That's a big town over there. We're a nice, small, little beachside town.
Speaker 3: Nice is they're a set magazine, Larry, No, there isn't.
Speaker 4: We're too small.
Speaker 1: It's a pamphlet. You're too small. Yeah, No, he's not small. He's got a Boston College. Okay, I got BC getting two Larry.
Speaker 4: Okay, BC plus two Kansas State plus four against Texas.
Speaker 1: Wo Yeah, is Quinn you were playing? No, he ain't playing.
Speaker 4: So I was a little afraid of this one. But I just I like Kansas State at the beginning of the year. I still like them.
Speaker 1: They're a good team.
Speaker 4: The Notre Dame minus the three against Clemson Wisconsin minus nine and a half against Indiana Florida State minus to twenty one and a half against Pittsburgh twenty one twenty one. That's two you've given me. Damn thanks. J MU minus five and a half against Georgia State, okay, and Alabama minus the three against LSU. Right, they were all one units one unit of pro games. Also, Dan, Okay, I'm really happy. I think Say and I have three that we go against each other. I got the Titans tonight against the Steelers getting three.
Speaker 3: Scrub I got. I'm sorry, nothing there you should be.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear what you said.
Speaker 3: I said, scrub.
Speaker 1: I called you a scrub. He didn't interrupt you.
Speaker 3: Well, he wasn't talking.
Speaker 1: There was very eating up with strawmy sandwich. He couldn't here we go.
Speaker 4: I got my Giants plus two and a half against one one and a half one and a half.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: I like the line coming down plus one and a half, all right, Rams plus three against the Packers three and a half, that's a big half. Chiefs minus Oh, I know you already changed that line. Chiefs minus one and a half against the Dolphins. I mean Patriots minus three against the Commanders, Okay, and the Cowboys plus three against the Eagles. My brother's a big Eagle fan. I got to go against them.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't know you're Is that how you're gambling? Because your brother you're going against him?
Speaker 4: Pretty sure, I'm gonna be watching that Cowboy Eagle game with them, and they're sufferable. He lives over in Springing, like they're sufferable over there, and he loves the Eagles.
Speaker 3: All right, those are both insufferable fan bases.
Speaker 1: Is Sam Howell going to get a good point? Is Sam Howl going to get to David Carr's record for sacks in a season? Seventy six is what David Carr got sacked, Sam Hell's forty one time? Damn you imagine, No, that's seventy six times. Show, But how many of those are on the quarterback? Okay, let's say you will twenty r it's still fifty sick good. How many times do you think he was pressured like if you put that number in the or hit right fair? Yes, Ray, to.
Speaker 7: Make it even worse for Washington, that was when Houston was like the expansion franchise team. They had like no one there, and Washington's been around like they shouldn't have the excuse of not having an offensive line. So this just makes them look twenty times worse.
Speaker 1: Let's bring in Shay. It's your turn with college football and picks. All right, Horn Frogs plus three against thirteenth grade Wake Forest Duke under forty five? Are we down on Texas Tech?
Speaker 5: We're not down. This is the thirteenth grade. Everybody ever known my entire life went there for freshman year at college and then what when they failed out? They did way too much cocaine drank and then they got lost in the planes. Yano Estacado, Danny.
Speaker 1: Okay, what else?
Speaker 5: Dom Wake Forest Duke under forty five, Seminoles Pitt under fifty one, and I got Wyoming Laramie lane seven against coloriad of State and the ReBs minus three against TAMU. That's college football. I also want to add Bama right now, minus three against lsu I do I want to hit that? Probably that's all one units. Yeah, NFL fighting Joe Burrows laying two against the Bills, commanders minus Snyder plus three against the fake Patriots, and then they got Lamar Lane six against the Hawks.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know how the hell I'm missing that one, but I'm sure it's a trap.
Speaker 3: Fell trappy to me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had a bad couple weeks, Danny. Whose fault is that the roommate? The roommate got bad juju at the house. It's just an it ain't great right now, Danny, you're not coming over for a while. Brother. We got work to do before you swing through. Yeah. Absolutely, Okay, Now, the weather was not good last night, and I honestly was going to text you yesterday morning and say what's on the menu, And then for some reason, I thought maybe there's some bad get intuition. The menu was rich crackers and cream tea. I'm starving, Danny. I'll tell you that. Okay, at coming when can you tell me and be assured that it'll be okay? The coast is clear to come in on a Wednesday to do your podcast.
Speaker 5: Well, we got therapy Friday, so after that I'll have a better idea every Friday. No, no, this is just this is what you call what she calls an emergency session. Oh yeah, fig time, emergency session in New Haven on Friday, ten thirty the morning.
Speaker 1: Well, I work in Milford. Matter than me.
Speaker 5: The roommate has to like take ah, heaven forbid that nanny has to hang out with the kids and she can't take a fucking driver. Let's do a podcast about Kim Kardashian or some bullshit like she's all right, relax, Wait what Kim Kardashian I'm saying? She has to drive an hour from where I live to New Haven. Heaven forbid that nanny's watching the kids. She's listening to a podcast the whole way there. She pretends, Oh, her life is so hard, how.
Speaker 1: Do you do this? But this isn't helping? What ain't the show? No right now? Know this right here?
Speaker 3: Hey, maybe she listens to this on the way out.
Speaker 1: What her friend's husbands do. So if they don't know how to shut their fucking mouth, why don't you tell those guys, like those guys are they're rat you out? They are? Yeah, the tennis players.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, smart Shay, you should really shave the side in your head every single day, just to let them know you mean business. Have the side of your head, Like, is that new? I was like, Oh, you're serious.
Speaker 5: I also have a grill. I have a bottom row grill that I wear whenever I'm serious, especially if i'd go to like customer service anything. I go to the Apple store, I go to d m V, I go to anything serious. I put in my gold grill in the bottom and people just want you away from them.
Speaker 1: Dude, white dudes from Texas with grills on. They're like, all right, fu this, just give him what he wants. Get him out of here, dirty South ship.
Speaker 6: You don't want to know what they did for that respect to get the grille.
Speaker 1: But see, the grill wouldn't bother me. It's the gun on the side of your head, the best pistol in the world, the tattoo on your side of your head. Which one, Danny, The gun one you don't like. The role model one you do? That one's for the kids. I do like that one. Yeah, you you have to remind your kids that you're a role model exactly.
Speaker 3: I always sit to their left.
Speaker 1: You know what was really dumb on my part, the left side of my skull. I thank you? Wait what no, no, you were allowing me to tee that up, but I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 5: It's the left side of my skull that has a thirty eight snumb nose on it. Right, So when you get pulled over by the cops.
Speaker 1: That is what they see, right. Okay, out of the car, sir, Out of the fucking car.
Speaker 3: There's guns out no way, this guy sells.
Speaker 1: Out of the car. Hands on the hood ship here I am again, okay, and.
Speaker 3: Make sure you have the hair swung over to that side.
Speaker 1: Fucking seagull, that motherfucker. Okay. So, uh, the podcast is shyan irving?
Speaker 5: Are you still wait? What are you gonna tell them? New show tonight? The producer is back from the Israeli conflict? Okay, A new show tonight is gonna get weird Rangers win. You know it's it's a fucked up day today, Danny.
Speaker 3: How's the producer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you won, Your Rangers won, right.
Speaker 5: But there's so much emotion from twenty eleven, oh and so much pain and heartache that I went through trying to put those ghosts to bed you just did you need christ?
Speaker 3: Actually, no, you need I think George w is in the locker room before that pitch.
Speaker 1: How about it? Yeah about he could throw a heater that he might have killed a whole lot of people, but he could throw a heater.
Speaker 3: That was a respect that Texas?
Speaker 1: How many rackets that you kill? Who cares? Grow in eighty eight? So? Uh battle bat shade?
Speaker 6: Please come to my house?
Speaker 1: No, no, you don't want him to come to you.
Speaker 6: My neighbors already scared because he thinks I sell drugs because I come I come home wearing sweatpants, coming back clean as a whistle. And I had a I had a roll full of money, I had a rack. I maybe had maybe one thousand dollars in cash just because.
Speaker 1: The dope, right ya wait? Really yeah? Well why did you have a role?
Speaker 6: Well, honestly because I catched the check from one of my freelance gigs, and I was like, damn.
Speaker 3: You, I'll take freelance gigs.
Speaker 1: I'll take all hundreds, take not hundreds, way cooler, give me singles hundreds and put a hundred on the outside. Right, good to go.
Speaker 6: It's hard when they say how you know Hey, Marvin, how are you? Business is good? Yeah, Marvin, you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Marvin, you can't bad Larry. Anything you want to add.
Speaker 4: Here, It's been enjoyable listening. Good luck, good luck this weekend, guys, Dylan want me to call you and remind you to put your best in.
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean that will never happen, but sure when I'm putting.
Speaker 4: Mine, when I'm putting mine in Sunday morning, when you're.
Speaker 1: Putting yours in, he's gonna put his in. Fun Here we go. That'll wrap it up here. It's Dan Patrick. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, say, have fun at a therapy Friday, and one of these days I'll get back up there.
Speaker 1: Can't wait, Larry, have you gone to therapy before?
Speaker 4: No, that's silly.
Speaker 3: Secrets like Cocomo. Dan, It's just all sunshine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's great and secret. Okay, Uh for bad Larry, for Dylan the graphics guy, Picture day, Ray, Marvin and Shay and Irving. I'm Dan Patrick and thanks for joining us this week. Dan Patrick takes again